NATION

PASSWORD

Kegyeleem: Magic and Realms [Medieval-Fantasy,OOC/mechanics]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:50 pm

South Raznakova wrote:The thing is though, I think the problem with the cold war and GWoTC was that it was very slow. How will you guys solve that problem?

With the main little story bits we develop, a hundred smaller storylines can ensue from other players reacting to this storyline. Then, there'll pretty much always be a storyline going on
And, since we have a main storyline, if we sense things going too slow, then we can introduce something to heighten things
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Oppermenia wrote:
Dentali wrote:

i get that, i was hoping for a list

Currently, here are the ones I know of:
- the "mermaid people" up north
- humans
- dark elves

Can someone maybe play as regular wood elves? Also, mermaid people?
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Eclius wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:Currently, here are the ones I know of:
- the "mermaid people" up north
- humans
- dark elves

Can someone maybe play as regular wood elves? Also, mermaid people?

The clans of underwater humanoid creatures in the north
Dentali referred to them as mermaid people, I was just making sure everyone knew what I was talking about
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Andsed wrote:How much area around the lake are you thinking? Completely surrounding it or just partially surrounding it?

I was kinda hoping for it to be surrounding the lake
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:58 pm

With the main little story bits we develop, a hundred smaller storylines can ensue from other players reacting to this storyline. Then, there'll pretty much always be a storyline going on
And, since we have a main storyline, if we sense things going too slow, then we can introduce something to heighten things

ok
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Extremely WIP Part 3.

Postby Benuty » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:03 pm

Benuty wrote:
Benuty wrote:
Realm Name: The Balteac Confederacy

Location/Territory claimed(check map):
311-335

Population:

Leader: The Fourth Inheritor

Ruling House (dynasty): The Confederacy is lead by the Inheritor which is a position based upon the concept of reincarnation rather than blood lineage.

System of government: Confederative Government backed by a religious mandate and a "cultural commonwealth".

Significant Sub-realms:

Culture(s):

Religion(s): The Faith of the Nine Jewels.

Magic Tradition(s):

Foreign policies/agendas:

Trade (Imports/exports/policies):

History:

The First City States Era (700-640 Years ago)

Initially separate albeit powerful city-states the Balteacs chose to unite in part during times of crisis focusing their efforts on powerful war commanders known as "Autocrats". These leaders exercised sovereign authority during wars and were supposed to step down during peacetime. Due in part to the militant nature of the ancient Balteacs who frequently fought amongst themselves as much as they did outside threats this didn't last long.

The First State (630-500 years ago)

The era of autocrats came partly to an end when the thirteenth autocrat chose not to give up his power during peacetime. This autocrat chose to take the title of "Hierarch", and went on a decades-long campaign to bend the rebellious city-states to their knees in allegiance. After warring amongst his own people for ten years there was a peace that lasted for twenty years. Culture and art flourished during this period under the First Hierarch. Once he believed the people had recovered he launched several campaigns in the outside territories of neighboring empires, and kingdoms.

His military conquests ended 590 years ago after an arrow struck him in the chest. His daughter chose to take the crown as the second Hierarch and crushed any competition to her claims. Afterward, she finished the campaigns and made peace deals ensuring the gains of the state wouldn't be lost in the early years of her reign. The reign of the second hierarch was one of peace, and economic prosperity lasting until she died of old age nearly 520 years ago. The last years of the first state were utter chaos as the regents for her great-grandson practically caused the realm to collapse into infighting by the time he took power.

The Second City-States Era (499-440 years ago)
The foreign territories acquired by the first, and second hierarch rebelled under the third, and with the various city-states rebelling as well the "first state" ultimately collapsed. The city-states took to this new environment by settling old debts, and feuds with one another that was from centuries ago. Eventually, some in the states started to prefer the old order and gradually began influencing the various states in ways that caused bitter wars. The wars caused people to turn against their leaders, and allowed this society to place people in charge they wanted. At a peace conference, the great-great-grandson of the third hierarch boldly proclaimed the formation of the "second state".

Although some rebelled most were tired of war to the point they submitted to the new hierarch and allowed the second state to commence.

The Second State (440-390 years ago)

This fourth hierarch is perhaps the most famous, or perhaps infamous of the old hierarchs depending on who you ask. He not only ruled over the Balteac city states but tripled the size of the empire by the time of his death. He was not shy of grandiose depictions of cruelty, but as well as benevolence, and mercy if his enemies submitted to him peacefully. He was a quiet man in private, but to the public, he was a majestic figure representing the will, and might of the collective Balteacs. That said his death during another military campaign, and the surprising speed at which the enemies of the realm took advantage of this leaves a bitter taste in many mouths.

The Era of Destruction, and Exile (390-360 years ago)
The second state collapsed, but many would be hierarchs continued to resist the enemies of the realm especially the old guard of the military. One even came close to completely beating an invasion into the interior of the Balteac heartland before dying of disease on the campaign trail. Nevertheless after a series of failed campaigns, and disasterous battles the Balteacs left in droves as their cities were burned, and land salted. The last resistance dying out about 360 years ago the Balteacs fled further south and reestablished themselves as splinter nations.

The Era of New States (360-300 years ago)

After the last of the old governments, efforts failed massive hordes of Balteac refugees fled far as they could with over sixty percent of them dying on their way to the lands they consider their homeland. The people once arriving set up claims in the steppes and intermarried with the middling tribes and nomadic clans who lived here before their arrival. After the initial decade city-states, and larger nomadic bands were set up as people grew used to the reality of the lives in the steppes. By sixty years only the oldest remembered the old way of life as new people adjusted to the reality of this world.

Reign of Arzan the Uniter (300-198 years ago)

Arzan known today as the first Inheritor had his origins from what was at the time a very powerful clan which had the respect, and loyalty of several tribes. The city-states, tribes, and clans who saw this "empire" as a threat waged a genocidal campaign against them slaughtering the last of Arzan's family during one siege. Loyal maidservants, retainers, their families, and loyal men, and women retreated with Arzan into the fringes of the steppes. There he resided till age twelve and began a plan of raiding, banditry, and other criminal acts to gain revenge on his families killers. The steppe lord of the fringes sought out this rebel band in order to crush them, and his soldiers failed each time.

Tales of the Seven Tragedies of Barca: Recounts by Sage Vistulus (186 years ago) of the Steppe Lord of clan Barca's use of mercenaries to nearly crushing Arzan until he is killed in hand to hand combat. Afterward, Arzan uses the clan Barca's land, resources, and men to start one of the most infamous campaigns in Balteac history.

The campaign of Tears: Recounts by the Sage Vistulus (179 years ago) of the actions undertaken by then Arzan "the last" in his campaign for revenge.

A) Scourging of Clan Morrow: One of his families enemies clan Morrow by the time he began his campaign aged 21 was very powerful and had several retainers. Using mercenaries to distract their retainers forces loyal to Arzan laid siege to the rocky mountain fortress of the Morrow. The siege lasted a year, and as Morrow food reserves began to run low their plea for surrender was ignored, and the fortress was simply left to die while besieged on all sides. As the clan began to starve they resorted to cannibalizing their dead, and any attacks to break holes in the defense, and leave were rebuffed. Ultimately the guards loyal to clan Morrow went mad with hunger, and killed their employers hoping this would satisfy the besiegement, and it did.

The remaining guards were slaughtered, and the retainers of the extinct clan Morrow were given a morbid tour of their former fortress, and in dismay of what happened swore loyalty to Arzan.

A) The Scourging of the Morrow: Besieging the head fortress of the Morrow Clan by waiting them out until they ran out of food, and ultimately either died, fell into cannibalism, or were killed trying to flee. This action caused the Morrow retainers

Additional Information:(anything else you want to say?)

I am basically doing this as a placeholder for tonight but will work on it tomorrow afternoon. I intend on it being a nation descended from refugees of a former empire destroyed by the roleplays premier empire sometime far in the past. Recently disunified into dozens of city-states, petty kingdoms, nomadic clans, tribes, and states until a conqueror brought them together by marriage, force, or diplomacy. That said they are all within the same cultural group even if different cultural outlooks have become common because of centuries of seperation.
Last edited by Benuty on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:14 am

South Acren wrote:
Andsed wrote:How much area around the lake are you thinking? Completely surrounding it or just partially surrounding it?

I was kinda hoping for it to be surrounding the lake

Okay Oppermnia sent me a telegram me and he has approved for 177, 176, 175, 191, 174, 192, 193, 228, 229, 233, 235, and 236 to be added to your claims so here is the updated map:

Red: The Grand Duchy of Oppermanson
Yellow: The Qallupilluit Clans(The line from 10 to 261 is supposed to represent the Qallupilluit who are living underwater)
Blue: Dyllonia
Lime Green: Beaconia
Black: The Armed Empire of Raznakova
Pink: The Kharqorin Alliance
Dark Green: The Duchy of Drazar
Cyan: Kingdom of Erinfrosche (The black lines and dot are meant to show that they are claiming the underground and caves of the areas and the brown rings around 142 are showing how Spartacus claims the surface there.
Brown: Spartacus (Again the brown rings around 242 are showing how they are claiming the surface there.
Grey: The Empire of Acren
Purple: Dentali
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:30 am

Thanks!
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:39 am

Will we be allowed to travel away from Tulivag, or is the game restricted to Tulivag for now?

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:41 am

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Will we be allowed to travel away from Tulivag, or is the game restricted to Tulivag for now?

I would say that for now it is. Dyllonia and I still need to discuss how we'll treat the other continents in this. For now, we can definitely say our position will be no claiming other continents, but maybe characters can travel there in the future. It all depends.
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:49 am

Oppermenia wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Will we be allowed to travel away from Tulivag, or is the game restricted to Tulivag for now?

I would say that for now it is. Dyllonia and I still need to discuss how we'll treat the other continents in this. For now, we can definitely say our position will be no claiming other continents, but maybe characters can travel there in the future. It all depends.

Okay. BTW, are there defined climate types for the different areas, or is it up to us what the climate of our area is? I was thinking that my area would be a temperate rainforest with a cool oceanic climate, similar to New Zealand and the Pacific Northwest.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:51 am

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:I would say that for now it is. Dyllonia and I still need to discuss how we'll treat the other continents in this. For now, we can definitely say our position will be no claiming other continents, but maybe characters can travel there in the future. It all depends.

Okay. BTW, are there defined climate types for the different areas, or is it up to us what the climate of our area is? I was thinking that my area would be a temperate rainforest with a cool oceanic climate, similar to New Zealand and the Pacific Northwest.

You can decide your climate if you want
Don't underestimate us.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:57 am

Alright guys I'm just letting you know I have edited my claims to include 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 275, and 274 and this has been approved by Oppermenia. Here is the new map.

Yellow: The Qallupilluit Clans(The line from 10 to 261 is supposed to represent the Qallupilluit who are living underwater)
Pink: The Kharqorin Alliance/Mersdon
Cyan: Kingdom of Erinfrosche (The black lines and dot are meant to show that they are claiming the underground and caves of the areas and the brown rings around 142 are showing how Spartacus claims the surface there.
Brown: Spartacus (Again the brown rings around 242 are showing how they are claiming the surface there.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:10 pm

Y'all still accepting characters? Because I had a new idea...anybody need a court artist? On second thought, he wouldn't be my main so I won't try to be a court artist until I decide how important he'll be.
Last edited by Nuridia on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Nuridia wrote:Y'all still accepting characters? Because I had a new idea...anybody need a court artist? On second thought, he wouldn't be my main so I won't try to be a court artist until I decide how important he'll be.

As far as I know, the RP is not accepting realms anymore, but is still accepting characters until we get too deep into the storyline.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:44 pm

Awesome, thanks.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:04 pm

Yes, this IS heavily based off of the Witcher. Very Geralt-esque.

Character Name: Romilda L'Hiver (pronounced LEE-vehr)
Race/Ethnic Group: Human
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/8c/7d ... a05429.png
Personality: Millie is pretty optimistic, and sometimes this leads to her thinking she can do things that she clearly can't. She loves to be around company and is a huge people-person, but when on assignment she prefers to work alone even when it would be better to have backup. Although she'll take the contract with the most gold, she has her own personal code of morals that she refuses to compromise, and that includes killing innocents. She's devoted to her work, her family and her husband Lucien.

Strengths and skills: She's hell with a sword and other bladed weaponry, has a wealth of knowledge about the physiology, strengths and weaknesses of various monsters, can speak five languages from her travels and is very agile.
Magic Abilities: She knows a couple of simple magic spells to aid her in combat, such as fire conjuring, but nothing too big.
Flaws and weaknesses: She can be untactful in situations that require refinement, such as dealing with nobles. She has difficulty holding her tongue and concealing her thoughts and her temper and overconfidence can often get the better of her.
Wealth and special possessions: (Sum up the characters overall wealth and resources at their disposal and also give good descriptions of important unique or especially treasured possessions)
Biography: Romilda was born to a farming family in a small northern village...it was cold and often snowed there, so farming could be difficult. As such, the family would supplement their income by hunting, trapping and fishing then selling their game in the market. She had two older brothers and three older sisters, so she was the youngest of six children. She would often help her mother can the produce or weave cloth, but sometimes would sneak out to help her father and brothers hunt. Her father never chided her because every hand on deck was a welcome hand, but sometimes worried that it would be difficult for his youngest daughter to find a good marriage when she grew up. She stood out, both because of her love for the martial arts and her unusual blue hair (to this day, nobody knows where it came from), but she didn't really mind it much. While her sisters dreamed of husbands and her brothers wondered over who would get the family farm, Millie as she is also known dreamed of adventure, and prepared to leave home when she came of age to train in swords. She was discovered by the Order after fending off some trolls that were attacking her farm, and the scouts offered her a chance to go through their trials and join. She jumped at the chance and went with them, completing the trials after great difficulty. The Order was a group of contract monster-hunters that revered birds of prey as sacred, and so only took talons from ones who had already died or had been killed accidentally...eventually she worked her way up to one of the higher-ranking hunters and was known as the Blue Falcon due to her skill. One day, she'd been hired by a king who'd had a plague of vampires affecting his kingdom and it was there that she would meet her future husband Lucien, court painter and member of one of the prestige noble families.
Closest family and friends: Ossenna (daughter, 10)
Oriana (daughter, 14)
Marinde "Marie" (daughter, 8 )
Jesser (son, 12)
Lucien (husband, 35)

Realm: N/A
Powerful vassals: N/A
Liege-lord: Whoever pays her the most
Affiliations: The Order of the Talon, an organization of professional monster-hunters for hire. Each member has a tattoo of the Order's sacred animal, the falcon, tattooed somewhere on their body and wears a talon of a bird of prey somewhere on their person. The more talons you're wearing, the higher in rank you are.
Additional Information: (anything else you want to say?)

Character Name: Lucien de L'Hiver
Race/Ethnic Group: Human
Appearance:
Personality: Lucien is pacifistic, much more calm and soft spoken in comparison to his wife, and is devoted very much both to his family and to his art. He's a bit more feminine and methodical, the gender roles are mostly reversed in their relationship...but he is no pushover. He knows perfectly well how to defend himself, although he prefers to do so with cutting words rather than cutting blades.
Strengths and skills: Excellent painter, he pays close attention to the shifts of politics and knows how to navigate the sea of sharks known as a royal court. He's very intelligent and persuasive
Magic Abilities: (if magic-user, otherwise delete)
Flaws and weaknesses:
Wealth and special possessions: (Sum up the characters overall wealth and resources at their disposal and also give good descriptions of important unique or especially treasured possessions)
Biography: Lucien grew up with his brother Charles and cousins Favian and Raollin in the noble de L'Hiver family...the other two boys were taken in by Lucien's parents after their parents died, so they were all raised together as brothers. As was customary for noble boys, he was trained in the art of swordplay and to become a knight perhaps (Charles was the elder, so he would be the next lord). While his brother was known to be as fierce as the white wolf that was the symbol of their house, Lucien was more of the go with the flow type. He often spent his free time with a stick of charcoal and a canvas, sketching his surroundings or people that interested him. It was clear that he had a talent for painting, and his parents encouraged it. It was a bit disappointing that he didn't tend toward the martial, but there was no harm in a younger son taking the artistic route. The royal family of his country was impressed with him, and so he apprenticed under the court painter at that time, Andre Duvall. Eventually, he became court painter himself after Andre retired and so his parents set to finding him a suitable bride. Although there were a great-many eligible ladies paraded before him, he chose one that his family deemed entirely unsuitable. The one he chose to marry was not a noble's daughter, but a farmer's daughter and a monster-hunter. Not a very refined one either, they were wholly against the match even though she'd helped save the kingdom and Lucien's life...afterwhich he gave her a portrait as a reward (and a love token). They married anyway, and it took Lucien's family quite a long time to come around to the match (and they never fully did, but things are much more cordial now).

Closest family and friends: Romilda (nee Marçon, wife, 32)
Ossenna (daughter, 10)
Oriana (daughter, 14)
Marinde (daughter, 8 )
Jesser (son, 12)
Charles (elder brother)
Alexandre (father, age 60)
Beatrice (mother, 64)
Favian (cousin)
Raollin (cousin)

Realm: (Name, size, subjects)(if ruler, otherwise delete)
Powerful vassals: (if applicable, short summary only)
Liege-lord: (if applicable)
Affiliations: (List all groups among which your character has some rank or special standing. Groups can be churches, knightly orders, (secret) societies or anything in the like)
Additional Information: (anything else you want to say?)
Last edited by Nuridia on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:50 am

Just to confirm i'm still an enforcer right? As agreed in the initial interest thread?

Otherwise i'll be throwing an app up
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:13 am

Higher Japan wrote:Just to confirm i'm still an enforcer right? As agreed in the initial interest thread?

Otherwise i'll be throwing an app up

Yes you still are
Don't underestimate us.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:21 am

I hate to be this guy but when is the IC coming up?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:25 am

Dentali wrote:I hate to be this guy but when is the IC coming up?

This week - either tomorrow or over the weekend
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:21 pm

Ignore
Last edited by South Raznakova on Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:07 am

Okay so since the OP's have accepted the Principality of Carinthia and The Balteac Confederacy I have updated the map here it is:
Pink: The Kharqorin Alliance
Pale Green: Principality of Carinthia
Orange: The Balteac Confederacy
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:02 pm

Hello, everyone. Oppermenia here, co-OP of this RP. I am excited to officially announce that the IC thread for “Kegyeleem: Magic and Realms” will be up probably over the weekend. Because of this, I don’t want to accept realms anymore. So, I would say for now my position is to accept no more realms. If you were hoping to have a Realm, then discuss it with me by telegram and hopefully we can come to a resolution. But overall, my position will mostly be to not accept anymore realms. As I said, please come to me if you were making an app that didn’t get accepted and you wanted accepted.
But, I would like to say, I would’ve never imagined this would do so well, but it has. This has received overwhelming support from all of you, and I cannot be thankful enough for it. Thanks for the support and your help, and I look forward to doing some good stories with all of you.
Don't underestimate us.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Hello, everyone. Oppermenia here, co-OP of this RP. I am excited to officially announce that the IC thread for “Kegyeleem: Magic and Realms” will be up probably over the weekend. Because of this, I don’t want to accept realms anymore. So, I would say for now my position is to accept no more realms. If you were hoping to have a Realm, then discuss it with me by telegram and hopefully we can come to a resolution. But overall, my position will mostly be to not accept anymore realms. As I said, please come to me if you were making an app that didn’t get accepted and you wanted accepted.
But, I would like to say, I would’ve never imagined this would do so well, but it has. This has received overwhelming support from all of you, and I cannot be thankful enough for it. Thanks for the support and your help, and I look forward to doing some good stories with all of you.

I´m very excited for this but one quick question. Your still accepting character apps right?
Last edited by Andsed on Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse