NATION

PASSWORD

Delirium (Meta, Mystery, WB, Escape?) - OOC, Dead

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Benuty wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:SNNIP

He is quite angry :p
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:46 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Benuty wrote:

He is quite angry :p

I can tell Nelson, and he are going to get along rather interesting.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:49 pm

Looks like someone will probably end up bullying poor Persis, if she doesn't dismiss it as a dream or vision.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:14 am

Talchyon wrote:
Utceforp wrote:
First Name: Nadir Jamshidi
-snip-

Hi UTC. A cynic is always welcome in the way that you have always described. One thing though - the backstory is not necessarily what I create. I have vague ideas for backstories, but nothing specific. If anything, I'd like you to help create a backstory as we go. Feel free to TG me here on NS or on Discord about ideas you have.

As for powers, I'm ok with them. Here are my medicinal drawbacks:
a) My rule of thumb is that the medicines make the metas go at about 10% of what they normally can do. That means with the light, it's still bright but not blinding. One could look into it, but would probably have to strain their eyes.
b) Heat can only go up to 170 degrees C. Still very very hot, but not "standing on the sun and melting random elements" hot.
c) Fire can only make the size of flame about three cigarette lighters put together.
d) Light, heat and fire can't all be active at once. It's either light, heat, or fire.

If you can accept these medicinal drawbacks, then Nadir is ACCEPTED.

About the backstory, that actually works out quite well - I had some ideas in mind already, some vague, some specific. I was worried about what would happen when my ideas start clashing with whatever you came up with, but if I'm more involved in the process than I thought, that obviously won't be an issue. I will TG you at some point with my thoughts.

Also, I'm good with those drawbacks.
Signatures are so 2014.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:45 am

Apps

Haedros 92712 wrote:

First Name: You may call me Josuke.
-snip-

He is a human soul stuck inside what is basically a huge tin can. The only special thing about it is how many joints it has, which allows him to move around. And by the way, the objects he possesses dont go all Toy Story and become flexible. He is heavily limited by what he possesses. If he possesses a plastic army man, it wont move like a person. It will move like a toy. Even if he possesses a powerful machine, he wouldnt be able to use the special functions it has. He can just move around. He is literally a really smart dude in a flexible metal suit. I guess he could also possess cadavers. His powers are only to put himself into a humanoid inanimate object (Like a mannequin) and steal physical properties of an object.

Haedros, after some consideration, I am not going to accept Josuke as is. Give Josuke a normal body with the ability to possess inanimate human-shaped objects, cadavers and army men and the like, and I would reconsider. But having a consciousness floating around somewhere out there, with a robotic suit of some kind, is kind of OP. Especially since Josuke wouldn't really seem to be able to die. (Don't know if he could even feel pain, for that matter. That's all connected in a person's central nervous system which Josuke doesn't have).

The Frozen Forest wrote:
First Name: Fritz

Powers / Abilities: Fritz is capable of Key Creation. If he comes into contact with a reasonably small piece of metal, such as a utensil, he can mold it into a key which can fit any lock. The metal cannot be more difficult to bend than steel, and not so easy as aluminum.

Realistic Power Drawbacks: Any key he creates can only be used a single time. Albeit he could create multiple keys for the same lock, after he uses a key that he's molded even once it becomes entirely unusable. Additionally a small hash-mark appears on his palm for every key he creates, only disappearing after he falls asleep. It takes about five minutes for him to mold a key.

Interesting character and powers, Frozen. I would like to suggest an enhanced kind of power to correspond to what you have written. There will be some doors with a simple lock and key at Aurora Grove, as you describe that Fritz can easily unlock. But there will also be some number codes, magnetic locks, and a few places have retinal scans and thumbprints as well. Would you want to increase Fritz's abilities to also being able to figure out number codes, and to bypass other security measures?
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:52 am

And I launched early.

IC is up!
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:41 pm

First Name: Robin Lencaster
Sex: Male
Height, Weight, Build: 6' 3", 178lb, Athletic

Personality: Affable and friendly, Optimistic and eager to please, he has a habit of pointing out the obvious. He loves jokes and wordplay, and he likes to laugh, but he is still generally capable of knowing when things are serious or somber. He also tends to live in the now, the world be damned. He is somewhat good with preempting situations and foreseeing danger, and he is a self-described "people person". Robin is a pathological liar, and will often answer with the most convenient answer as opposed to the truth.

Bio:
"Tell me about the best day of your life."
"Aw jeez, uh... Hm. The best day of my life had a lot going into it."
"Go on."
"I had been constantly moving from place to place for my job and I guess that had sort of strained my relationship with Margaret."
"Your wife?"
"Yeah, my wife. We had been rehashing a fight earlier that week after I had broke the news that we would need to move again. I had been on a plane at the time, it was night, so I could see my face reflected back at me from the window, you know? And I just looked so tired; on the phone, she sounded tired too. And it's like, the argument was worse because we weren't shouting at eachother, and so I decided in that moment that she was right. So I quit my job and I bought a nursery, for plants, not like for small children, God we weren't ready for that!... Heh. I didn't tell her where we were moving, I told her it was a surprise and that we were just moving to Albany. I ordered a truckload of sunflowers, they were already cut, so I guess I wasn't going to grow them or anything, but they were her favorite flower. I spent the whole day unloading the truck by myself and then I went to pick her up from the trainstation. When we got back to the place, and I told her we were going to run a flower shop, she didn't believe me. But when we got inside and she saw the whole place literally blanketed in sunflowers, I think she got it. The look on her face then, that's the best moment of my life."
"And where did you say you worked again, before the flower shop?"
"I- uhh... I worked in insurance."
"Can you tell me about Albany?"
"Sure, it's a large-ish town in upstate New York."
"How long did you live there?"
"About two and a half years, then I came here."
"Why'd you come here?"
"I needed treatment for schizophrenia, which you've provided."
"Whose idea was it that you should come here?"
"Martha's."
"Your wife?"
"Yes."

Powers / Abilities: Robin is "haunted" by 6 entities. The entities are not real people, nor were they ever real people, and while they can sustain injuries, they cannot be killed nor do those injuries really matter unless the entity wants them to. The entities are all human in appearance. More than one entity can be present at a time. The entities do not share a mind among themselves nor with Robin, and they must communicate verbally with eachother to pass on ideas. The entities are typically invisible to everyone aside from Robin and even to him, they are not always present, coming and going as they please. They can interact with the world, but they have to become visible to others to do so. At the height of his powers, they all typically work together as a team.

John is the eldest of the entities, and is the most active, almost always by Robin's side. He provides sage wisdom and advice. He prefers to keep himself physically fit. When asked where he goes when he's not around his answers are typically the library or the gym.
Sam is the youngest, and second most common entity. They have a bright exuberance and an eagerness to help others. Their quick mind is helpful when it comes time to solve a problem, and their agile, almost contortionist, frame is handy in sticky situations. They can be found in parks and other public places.
Sam's older brother, Anthony is deeply cynical about most things and is generally unhelpful. He spends time with Robin for his own amusement and shows up when there are other Entities already there. He spends time in his room, where he practices the bass.
Cheryl is abundantly confident in her abilities and is a bit self-centered. She likes to be doted upon, and flattery will get you everywhere with her. She claims to spend time at the opera, but doesn't seem to have much knowledge of what the opera is.
Leo is a soft-spoken soul. Not necessarily a pushover, he has his beliefs, but he tends to lend a kind hand to things. He's very busy volunteering, and so doesn't show up much.
Catherine is smart, confident, and calculating. Robin doesn't like her due to her manipulative nature, although she has never done anything to harm him explicitly. Catherine is an extremely dangerous person, well versed in fighting techniques, weapons functions, poisons, etc. She is almost never present and Robin's fear of her is why he believes he came to be at this mental facility.

Realistic Power Drawbacks: Nobody is superhuman. The entities posses no ability to alter reality, no ones starting fires, nor messing with their surroundings, it's a subtle power. The entities, while they do not exist elsewhere, claim to have their own lives and goals, which may not always line up with Robin's goals. Robin has no direct control over their comings and goings, but if he asks for them to show up, they probably will.

Medicinal drawbacks: a) Only three entities can appear all at once.
b) Entities can act independently (somewhat) of Robin, but can't go beyond 300 yards. I'll leave it up to you what happens if they reach that point, as if they dissipate, or run into an invisible force field, or what.
Fears: Catherine, pain for himself or others, heights.
Stance towards authority figures: Generally positive and helpful, he's very receptive to authority.
Other Medical Issues [Optional]:Na
Psychological disorders [Optional]: He believes his powers are a form a schizophrenia.

Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): If the entity idea is a good one then I'll give them all some photos
RP Examples: Here and Here
Last edited by Achidyemay on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:50 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Auphelia wrote:First Name: Lucretia Mott

-snip-

Hi Auphelia. I've been debating Lucretia's power, as I really like the concept and find it very symbolic of the whole RP. At the same time, I can also see how it might be really unfair (especially since you gave no realistic drawbacks for it). Here is a suggestion before I proceed further.

Overlapping realities. Lucretia doesn't really create pocket dimensions, as much as alternate realities that overlap ours and even take over. With this in mind, I would like you to set a max limit on range for these realities (so they don't take over). I would also like 2 or 3 descriptions of realities that Lucretia has "on hand" that would be pulled out and used. It's very vague right now, and leaving it vague also leaves for some very dangerous situations. (such as, one of her realities is the inside of an active volcano, or the nothingness of space). If you describe what 2 or 3 of these realities are, and what dangers can be found in them, it will help further define this power.

I would also suggest that Lucretia can also be harmed in these realities. Likewise, if you would explain what happens if she is harmed in them. And how they can be stopped.

1. In addition to the fact she has to remain in one place, would a 200m limit be acceptable? I never intended for them to take over everything, as she has to work to create new area within her realities, to the point that few could take over much more than a large communal area (like a dining hall or courtyard).

2. The threat posed to Lucretia by her realities depend on what part of her sub-consciousness has seeped into the creation. For example, her reality based on loyalty would be willing to defend her in an instant, while fear or self loathing would be more than willing to either let her be attacked or actively try to harm her (and everyone else within). Even if she tries to summon a positive reality, the emotions she feels at the time play a heavy hand in influencing, meaning that the descriptions I give you are simply of the realities in their purest form.

Loyalty - It is a room, a large, rectangular stone chamber with ceilings arching dozens of metres in the air, intricate golden beams providing support. The walls are made of stone and slightly mossy, and massive aqueducts that line the walls spill twelve waterfalls at measured increments so that there are a large pair of wooden doors the size of a giant on one wall, five waterfalls on each long wall, and two waterfalls on the wall opposite the door. Massive crystal chandeliers tinkle above, filling the room with a golden light. The waterfalls spill behind large stone statues, three times the size of the tallest humans. Each statue of of a different person, all some sort of superhero-esque person, with an animistic style to their design. A horse, a snake, a rat, an ox, a tiger, a monkey, a goat, a dog, a pig, a dragon, a rooster, a rabbit. The water pools around their feet and each follows a shallow dip in the floor to flow together and exit the door. The mists from the waters meet the chandelier light and that which streams from massive windows between each of the statues, creating a dazzling array of rainbows within the room. This reality is very protective of Lucretia, and there are several hidden features that make it no easy feat to beat.

Fear - A dark urban landscape, with grey buildings rising up from the shadowy ground. Everything is wreathed in a noxious fog, with faceless people passing by quickly. They do not pay attention to anything but getting place to place. The windows of the buildings are cracked and broken, and some have eyes peering out. A feeling of unease, unbidden, will fill the hearts of all who see them. Before it can be made out what they are, they disappear. Something touches your back. Your hair. Your face. You see nothing. This reality is filled with horrors, each different than the last, depending on where you try to go. It has evolved over the years, formerly a graveyard, a dark forest, and perhaps a touch ironically, a hospital. In this reality, Lucretia is perhaps more in danger than others, as these are a manifestation of her worst fears come true. They are actively hostile towards all who enter, but in a scary way, not a particularly harmful one. That is, of course, save for some more extreme circumstances . . .

Confusion - An immense labyrinth of metal, each wall can merge or split with another at a moments notice, making mapping it impossible. The ground and walls are pure, smooth metal, and above is simply nothingness. Not black, not white, not hot, not cold. Nothing. There are no seams in the walls, no indication of when or where they might merge, though they do so silently and quickly. It will make sure to tire any entrants, physically and mentally, forcing them to walk for ages as the walls constantly move around. The labyrinth tailors itself to the people inside, and at the centre of it is the solution to the greatest problem facing them, though that does not guarantee they will know how to use it (and the labyrinth will provide no instruction). Before reaching the centre, they must enter three antechambers: one where they must admit a truth to themselves that they have not dared voice; one where they must sacrifice something dear to them; and one where they must figure out why they want to get to the end of the labyrinth. If they fail at any of these points, they will be forcibly ejected and barred from the labyrinth for as long as it stands. This reality is completely impartial, though a unique feature of it is that it is impossible to use powers within it to try to get over the walls or find the way to the exit. Until you fail or succeed, regardless of whether Lucretia is actively generating the reality, you will remain there.

These are very basic descriptions and a small selection of some of her largest realities that are roughly built up to her limit. Each can be influenced by what she wants or is directed to create at the time as well as what she is feeling at the time, but these are some of her more basic sets. I would like to note she is not fully in control of what she gets, unless she makes a reality out of nothing, which requires near total loss of cognisance and time, especially for bigger items.

On another note, she will essentially be unable to access her reality due to her state of improved lucidity, which means unless something goes wrong at the hospital or she gets very sneaky, her powers won't be making much of an appearance for a while.

If this is fine with you, I will add it to her application along with any medicinal drawbacks.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:37 pm

Beat 50% chance to have Nelson affect Lupe's aggression.
:p
“Give my people plenty of beer, good beer, and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them.”
-- Queen Victoria

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:43 pm

Auphelia wrote:
Talchyon wrote:
Hi Auphelia. I've been debating Lucretia's power, as I really like the concept and find it very symbolic of the whole RP. At the same time, I can also see how it might be really unfair (especially since you gave no realistic drawbacks for it). Here is a suggestion before I proceed further.

Overlapping realities. Lucretia doesn't really create pocket dimensions, as much as alternate realities that overlap ours and even take over. With this in mind, I would like you to set a max limit on range for these realities (so they don't take over). I would also like 2 or 3 descriptions of realities that Lucretia has "on hand" that would be pulled out and used. It's very vague right now, and leaving it vague also leaves for some very dangerous situations. (such as, one of her realities is the inside of an active volcano, or the nothingness of space). If you describe what 2 or 3 of these realities are, and what dangers can be found in them, it will help further define this power.

I would also suggest that Lucretia can also be harmed in these realities. Likewise, if you would explain what happens if she is harmed in them. And how they can be stopped.

1. In addition to the fact she has to remain in one place, would a 200m limit be acceptable? I never intended for them to take over everything, as she has to work to create new area within her realities, to the point that few could take over much more than a large communal area (like a dining hall or courtyard).

2. The threat posed to Lucretia by her realities depend on what part of her sub-consciousness has seeped into the creation. For example, her reality based on loyalty would be willing to defend her in an instant, while fear or self loathing would be more than willing to either let her be attacked or actively try to harm her (and everyone else within). Even if she tries to summon a positive reality, the emotions she feels at the time play a heavy hand in influencing, meaning that the descriptions I give you are simply of the realities in their purest form.

Loyalty - It is a room, a large, rectangular stone chamber with ceilings arching dozens of metres in the air, intricate golden beams providing support. The walls are made of stone and slightly mossy, and massive aqueducts that line the walls spill twelve waterfalls at measured increments so that there are a large pair of wooden doors the size of a giant on one wall, five waterfalls on each long wall, and two waterfalls on the wall opposite the door. Massive crystal chandeliers tinkle above, filling the room with a golden light. The waterfalls spill behind large stone statues, three times the size of the tallest humans. Each statue of of a different person, all some sort of superhero-esque person, with an animistic style to their design. A horse, a snake, a rat, an ox, a tiger, a monkey, a goat, a dog, a pig, a dragon, a rooster, a rabbit. The water pools around their feet and each follows a shallow dip in the floor to flow together and exit the door. The mists from the waters meet the chandelier light and that which streams from massive windows between each of the statues, creating a dazzling array of rainbows within the room. This reality is very protective of Lucretia, and there are several hidden features that make it no easy feat to beat.

Fear - A dark urban landscape, with grey buildings rising up from the shadowy ground. Everything is wreathed in a noxious fog, with faceless people passing by quickly. They do not pay attention to anything but getting place to place. The windows of the buildings are cracked and broken, and some have eyes peering out. A feeling of unease, unbidden, will fill the hearts of all who see them. Before it can be made out what they are, they disappear. Something touches your back. Your hair. Your face. You see nothing. This reality is filled with horrors, each different than the last, depending on where you try to go. It has evolved over the years, formerly a graveyard, a dark forest, and perhaps a touch ironically, a hospital. In this reality, Lucretia is perhaps more in danger than others, as these are a manifestation of her worst fears come true. They are actively hostile towards all who enter, but in a scary way, not a particularly harmful one. That is, of course, save for some more extreme circumstances . . .

Confusion - An immense labyrinth of metal, each wall can merge or split with another at a moments notice, making mapping it impossible. The ground and walls are pure, smooth metal, and above is simply nothingness. Not black, not white, not hot, not cold. Nothing. There are no seams in the walls, no indication of when or where they might merge, though they do so silently and quickly. It will make sure to tire any entrants, physically and mentally, forcing them to walk for ages as the walls constantly move around. The labyrinth tailors itself to the people inside, and at the centre of it is the solution to the greatest problem facing them, though that does not guarantee they will know how to use it (and the labyrinth will provide no instruction). Before reaching the centre, they must enter three antechambers: one where they must admit a truth to themselves that they have not dared voice; one where they must sacrifice something dear to them; and one where they must figure out why they want to get to the end of the labyrinth. If they fail at any of these points, they will be forcibly ejected and barred from the labyrinth for as long as it stands. This reality is completely impartial, though a unique feature of it is that it is impossible to use powers within it to try to get over the walls or find the way to the exit. Until you fail or succeed, regardless of whether Lucretia is actively generating the reality, you will remain there.

These are very basic descriptions and a small selection of some of her largest realities that are roughly built up to her limit. Each can be influenced by what she wants or is directed to create at the time as well as what she is feeling at the time, but these are some of her more basic sets. I would like to note she is not fully in control of what she gets, unless she makes a reality out of nothing, which requires near total loss of cognisance and time, especially for bigger items.

On another note, she will essentially be unable to access her reality due to her state of improved lucidity, which means unless something goes wrong at the hospital or she gets very sneaky, her powers won't be making much of an appearance for a while.

If this is fine with you, I will add it to her application along with any medicinal drawbacks.

Thanks, Auphelia. It helps hearing more about Lucretia's alternate realities. If you would add these to her app, that would be great.
I think I could go with the 200 m. limit max, or maybe a little higher, if she was on full power and not on meds. That would make 20-25 meters while on meds (which everyone is right now).

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:20 am

The Verdantderm Lands wrote:Beat 50% chance to have Nelson affect Lupe's aggression.
:p

Well, this will be a fun feud especially as your powers start slowly infiltrating the place once it gets time.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:43 am

Hmmm. What to do next?....
“Give my people plenty of beer, good beer, and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them.”
-- Queen Victoria

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:42 am

Achidyemay wrote:
First Name: Robin Lencaster
-snip-

Interesting, Achid. I can go with the other entities, as long as you realize that when you list where they "go" when they're not with Robin, they probably won't "go" anywhere like the gym or parks or things like that. Robin can think that all he wants. This is a psychiatric institution, after all. But I'm going to draw the limit at these entities going off on their own for a walk in the park.

That said, I think I will allow the entities to move about the hospital, as long as they stay within say 300 yards of Robin (after the medicines, that is).

Likewise, the only other thing with the entities is that you and I should probably talk some time about what happens to the entities if Robin is pyschologically cured. We can do this privately, so as to leave some mystery for you.

Medicinal drawbacks: a) Only three entities can appear all at once.
b) Entities can act independently (somewhat) of Robin, but can't go beyond 300 yards. I'll leave it up to you what happens if they reach that point, as if they dissipate, or run into an invisible force field, or what.

If you can accept these limitations, then Robin is ACCEPTED! And I am willing to converse more with you about the subjects mentioned, in private as a DM on Discord or a TG here on NS.

Dreshand wrote:
First Name: Edward, sometimes referred to as the clockmaker.
-snip-

Dreshand - I like the concept a lot. And I think it could be valuable down the line. Under Miscellaneous, if you want extra powers down the line, we'll have to talk about them specifically. I will only give medicinal drawbacks now for the ones you have listed.

Medicinal drawbacks: a) Older machines take longer to communicate with.
b) Edward's power will only work about half the time. The more familiar he with a machine (e.g., having spent time in that room), the more likely he'll get a communication link established.

If these drawbacks are alright with you, then Edward is ACCEPTED. Please do also find an RP example.
Last edited by Talchyon on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:44 pm

Hey everyone.

Just to let you all know, I am planning a brief timeskip as soon as your characters are done with interactions at lunch. I can wait for you to resolve (or start) anything you want. But looking to move it later to the afternoon a few hours. Let me know if this is ok and/or if you would like to finish up something.

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Talchyon wrote:Hey everyone.

Just to let you all know, I am planning a brief timeskip as soon as your characters are done with interactions at lunch. I can wait for you to resolve (or start) anything you want. But looking to move it later to the afternoon a few hours. Let me know if this is ok and/or if you would like to finish up something.

Lupe's good to go.
-- Queen Victoria

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:16 pm

The Verdantderm Lands wrote:

Lupe's good to go.

Same with Nelson.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:28 pm

I have updated Lucretia's application with the recommended edits and medicinal drawbacks.

I have also posted for Eleanor.
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:12 am

I’m cool if that’s how we’re progressing the story. I’ll introduce Jakob and A.J. Later
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:37 am

Persis is ready.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:25 am

Interesting character and powers, Frozen. I would like to suggest an enhanced kind of power to correspond to what you have written. There will be some doors with a simple lock and key at Aurora Grove, as you describe that Fritz can easily unlock. But there will also be some number codes, magnetic locks, and a few places have retinal scans and thumbprints as well. Would you want to increase Fritz's abilities to also being able to figure out number codes, and to bypass other security measures?

Aye, i would actually like to do that. I wasn't entirely sure how much was acceptable, but the idea had already crossed my mind that he be able to get passed more than just normal locks. If he could have his abilities increased, that would be preferable.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:34 am

Time skip has happened. It's now 2:30 p.m. Everyone's in group therapy. Should be interesting.

The Frozen Forest wrote:

Aye, i would actually like to do that. I wasn't entirely sure how much was acceptable, but the idea had already crossed my mind that he be able to get passed more than just normal locks. If he could have his abilities increased, that would be preferable.

I'd say go for it. It's a very similar power-set, very connected to your base power, so why not. Plus, it would make it easier for me to come up with medicinal drawbacks.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Talchyon wrote:Time skip has happened. It's now 2:30 p.m. Everyone's in group therapy. Should be interesting.

The Frozen Forest wrote:

I'd say go for it. It's a very similar power-set, very connected to your base power, so why not. Plus, it would make it easier for me to come up with medicinal drawbacks.

Group therapy, oh this is going to get weird fast with everyone here lol.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Posted, and water is going to be heavily present in Nelson's backstory so expect this trope to come up frequently.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:15 pm

Benuty wrote:Posted, and water is going to be heavily present in Nelson's backstory so expect this trope to come up frequently.

So noted. I can try to respond. I usually wait 2 posts in between mine, but for this exercise I might respond. Or someone else could, if they wish.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Talchyon wrote:So noted. I can try to respond. I usually wait 2 posts in between mine, but for this exercise I might respond. Or someone else could, if they wish.

He asked a direct question from the doctor, so wouldn't it be rude to interrupt her?

SC #307

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse