NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High-Worlds Beyond IC (Holy High Reboot, Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Holy High-Worlds Beyond IC (Holy High Reboot, Open!)

Postby Luminesa » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:52 pm

Holy High,
New Jersey, United States
August 11th, 2018

Current OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=449829

The skies were perfectly blue on this breezy, hot summer day in August. If a bird was to fly over most of the Atlantic Seaboard, they would see that most of the world seemed to be peaceful. Today was the day that Holy High would begin its classes, and the students would soon be arriving. The teachers would give the new students a warm welcome, and the day would be peaceful as the students continued their classes...

Or so the day would have started, if the day had been normal.

The sun was still out and the day was beautiful, but Holy High was quite busy with a threat. The school had not had a threat on its first day in a long time, but today the teachers were unfortunate enough to have to deal with a gigantic random monster, and not just any monster. Cerberus, the gigantic three-headed guardian of Hades, stood in the center of campus and began to attack the teachers and staff.

"Quite a great way to start the school year, I think." Thana, the Vice-Principal of Holy High, held a scythe and planted himself close to Cerberus. He looked for an opening, preparing to slash at one of the giant heads if it did not face toward him.

"Be quiet and help us to subdue this stupid dog! Hades needs to learn to keep his fleabags in check!" Hera shouted, whirlwind-kicking the dog in one leg and cracking it. As usual she was aggravated, but luckily for everyone around her, Zeus was behaving due to the imminent danger in front of them.

However, Zeus himself was anxious about attacking Cerberus. The giant hound was Hades's property, and gravely wounding the dog for whatever reason would probably bring his wrath. He looked for a place to strike at Cerberus which would not cause a fatal blow. "...What I want to know...is how his stupid dog got out of the underworld in the first place..." Hades was usually good about keeping his creatures in check, and was a strict-but-effective ruler. He was not the type to play pranks without a reason, either.

Osiris stood a few yards behind Hera, and looked as though he was standing still while the other teachers fought. As Thana launched toward the giant dog's first head, the Egyptian God glared down the huge hound, and walked around until the dog's gaze would meet his own. If he could subdue it, then the problem could be neutralized and they could send Cerberus home.

"FIDO GONNA LEARN TODAY!!!" Hyperion did not care as much about being careful. He fired blasts of sunlight on Cerberus's body, burning the huge monster and causing it to howl, as it aimed to attack either he or Hera.

Michael had his sword drawn, and slashed at the hound's hind legs, but as he cut the huge, thick tendons he turned and looked more toward the shoreline. Students would be arriving soon, and this would be the first sight they found. He wondered how the teachers would protect the students, and how they would be able to protect the school at the same time...
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:05 am

Luminesa wrote:
Holy High,
New Jersey, United States
August 11th, 2018

Current OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=449829

The skies were perfectly blue on this breezy, hot summer day in August. If a bird was to fly over most of the Atlantic Seaboard, they would see that most of the world seemed to be peaceful. Today was the day that Holy High would begin its classes, and the students would soon be arriving. The teachers would give the new students a warm welcome, and the day would be peaceful as the students continued their classes...

Or so the day would have started, if the day had been normal.

The sun was still out and the day was beautiful, but Holy High was quite busy with a threat. The school had not had a threat on its first day in a long time, but today the teachers were unfortunate enough to have to deal with a gigantic random monster, and not just any monster. Cerberus, the gigantic three-headed guardian of Hades, stood in the center of campus and began to attack the teachers and staff.

"Quite a great way to start the school year, I think." Thana, the Vice-Principal of Holy High, held a scythe and planted himself close to Cerberus. He looked for an opening, preparing to slash at one of the giant heads if it did not face toward him.

"Be quiet and help us to subdue this stupid dog! Hades needs to learn to keep his fleabags in check!" Hera shouted, whirlwind-kicking the dog in one leg and cracking it. As usual she was aggravated, but luckily for everyone around her, Zeus was behaving due to the imminent danger in front of them.

However, Zeus himself was anxious about attacking Cerberus. The giant hound was Hades's property, and gravely wounding the dog for whatever reason would probably bring his wrath. He looked for a place to strike at Cerberus which would not cause a fatal blow. "...What I want to know...is how his stupid dog got out of the underworld in the first place..." Hades was usually good about keeping his creatures in check, and was a strict-but-effective ruler. He was not the type to play pranks without a reason, either.

Osiris stood a few yards behind Hera, and looked as though he was standing still while the other teachers fought. As Thana launched toward the giant dog's first head, the Egyptian God glared down the huge hound, and walked around until the dog's gaze would meet his own. If he could subdue it, then the problem could be neutralized and they could send Cerberus home.

"FIDO GONNA LEARN TODAY!!!" Hyperion did not care as much about being careful. He fired blasts of sunlight on Cerberus's body, burning the huge monster and causing it to howl, as it aimed to attack either he or Hera.

Michael had his sword drawn, and slashed at the hound's hind legs, but as he cut the huge, thick tendons he turned and looked more toward the shoreline. Students would be arriving soon, and this would be the first sight they found. He wondered how the teachers would protect the students, and how they would be able to protect the school at the same time...

Kimiko, who left early in hopes of reaching the school before the other students began to approach the building. She slowed down as she noticed something rather off about the place, there was a massive dog on the school's campus and the teachers were fighting it. She began to walk faster after she grasped the situation, as she approached the campus and the large dog ,who she now recognized as Cerberus, her arms were engulfed in a teal blue flame. Before she ran up to Cerberus guns-a-blazing Kimiko ran over to Zeus to gather more information on what was happening. Upon running up next to Zeus she asked, "What happened, why is Cerberus attacking the School?"
Last edited by 5pb on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:38 pm

5pb wrote:Kimiko, who left early in hopes of reaching the school before the other students began to approach the building. She slowed down as she noticed something rather off about the place, there was a massive dog on the school's campus and the teachers were fighting it. She began to walk faster after she grasped the situation, as she approached the campus and the large dog ,who she now recognized as Cerberus, her arms were engulfed in a teal blue flame. Before she ran up to Cerberus guns-a-blazing Kimiko ran over to Zeus to gather more information on what was happening. Upon running up next to Zeus she asked, "What happened, why is Cerberus attacking the School?"

The Dark Haired man was flanked by the fading forms of the Maiar, the angelic beings that were in the care of Eru. Today was a particularly irritating day, and the giant three-headed canine did little to stay that. Turning to the half-present sprite, he would request something in a language both musical and otherworldly. The wisp would cock it's head, as much as could be discerned of a head, before fading fully. With an irritated sigh, he rummaged through his luggage and pulled out a chilled container. Walking towards the Headmaster, the fox girl who's tail he couldn't pry his eyes away from -What? It was fluffy, he liked fluffy things. Besides, nobody had managed to merge an animal with a Speaking Being before...well, besides him, but with poor results- he cleared his throat.

"Perhaps by calming it down with a treat, we may figure it out. If you have anyone here who's good with animals..."
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:38 pm

Not ten minutes after the battle had begun, two students had arrived on the island. One approached Zeus, seemingly unafraid of the huge monster they were fighting. The other was more interested in the fluffy tail of the first girl. At the very least, the first girl might seem like she would be of some help, but Zeus was anxious about a student getting involved. “Well, young lady, we’re not entirely sure how Cerberus got out of his...erm, cage, as I might say...but we’re currently trying to subdue him. If you would like to help, though I highly advise against such-”

“WHAT ARE YOU A MAN OR A GOD?!” Hyperion downed a bottle of Smirnoff, which may or may not have been warm due to sitting in the sun, somehow unharmed by all the combat. Indeed, if he had been human he would have been in the hospital with alcohol poisoning. “LET THE KID FIGHT. SHE’S GOT HER GUNS UP, LET’S SEND THIS BAD BOY BACK TO THE POUND!”

Michael shook his head, and flew toward both the god and the two students. Dressed in a calm, deep-blue tunic and with long blonde hair, he seemed to represent serenity, despite being clearly anxious about the current situation. He eyed both students and continued, “You may help if you wish, but please remain by me. We need to weaken the beast so we can send him back home. Follow my lead.” He then flew toward Cerberus’s hindquarters, attempting to make Hades’s pet unable to leap forward and attack.

“...Good with animals, you say?...Hmmmm...” Zeus thought for a few moments. “...Artemis is not on our staff, unfortunately...Though we do have quite a large staff anyway...” He looked around at some of the other teachers.

Osiris now stood next to him, eyeing both students silently and only nodding to their presence. He seemed rude, but really he was just hyper-focused.

Circe, a magician, noticed the new boy and grinned. He seemed to be easily distracted, handsome but not clever. Or so he seemed to be from her perspective. She approached the boy and smirked, her velvety purple gown rippling against her body. “...Some say he eats raw flesh. I do not think you wish to hand yourself over to him as food, so perhaps we will need some animal from the forest? If you can hunt, you can fetch maybe some mountain animals. As a young god, I imagine you can travel quick enough to find something...” she explained.

In the meantime, more students started to arrive. A raven-haired girl, dressed in a white dress and black leather jacket, stared up at the huge beast as she brought her bags along. As soon as she understood the threat, she dropped her bags and drew a long, sharp, black blade. She then flew toward Cerberus, hoping to incapacitate the hound.

Cerberus was angered by all of the attacks, and as he saw Melkor and the teachers, he thrust his head forward. Huge, long snakes zipped out of his throat, and attempted to chomp on whoever they could teach. Melkor and company would have to move, to avoid being bitten.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:01 pm

Luminesa wrote:-Doggo!-

With a fluid motion, the meat surged from the container and seemed to thaw, revealing a tantalizing scent, and replaced Melkor as he dodged to the side. "I hope you have a spear or bow of some sort." he would remark coolly, ignoring the gigantic hellhound barreling across the way. "Unless you expect me to chase a deer straight over here. If you can aid me, or find me someone who can, I'll happily help. Eru left me with little power to brute-force this cur into submission..."
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:17 pm

Danceria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:-Doggo!-

With a fluid motion, the meat surged from the container and seemed to thaw, revealing a tantalizing scent, and replaced Melkor as he dodged to the side. "I hope you have a spear or bow of some sort." he would remark coolly, ignoring the gigantic hellhound barreling across the way. "Unless you expect me to chase a deer straight over here. If you can aid me, or find me someone who can, I'll happily help. Eru left me with little power to brute-force this cur into submission..."

“Here you go young man!” Ganesha appeared, strolling over as though the roaring and hissing beast in front of him was merely a wild puppy. He handed Melkor a bow, as well as some arrows, and grinned. He looked peculiar with his blue skin and elephant’s head, but he was a pleasant individual nonetheless. “My father Shiva let me borrow this from him for a demonstration for my class. However, since this large dog is our immediate concern, you may borrow this to get the fresh meat we need! Or you can use the arrows and shoot the meat you have toward Cerberus. Either way, I hope this helps you!” he explained, cheerily.

Circe snickered. Ganesha was far too cheery for a Hindu god, or at least she considered him too cheery. Yet as she noticed the giant snakes preparing to bite her and her fellow deities, she stepped forward to neutralize the threat. Pulling a small wooden wand from her sleeve, she waved it and turned the snakes into worms. Now Cerberus’s mouth was full of worms, which were harmless. He went to swallow them, and she turned back to Melkor. “Whatever you wish to do, do it now.”
-Alan Jackson

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Luminesa wrote:-Agneepath removes obstacles-

Melkor attempted to restart his brain, as the Oliphant-headed individual presented him some hunting tools. Most intelligently, he spoke "...am-in-al...forest. Right, gotcha..." he readied himself to run off again, before stopping mid-step, before turning to Circe. Of course, he didn't know her name, just her general energy was rather similar to his own. "Um...which one would have the most game in it? And where would it be?" Melkor would sheepishly ask.
Obligatory Quotes below

Ihury
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ihury » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:33 pm

August 11th, 2018

Granted, it was supposed to be a school for supernatural beings and whatnot, but one of the last things anybody would have expected was for a giant three-headed dog to appear at the school gate and kick up a fuss over hardly anything.

"Gmadamde, just the way I like it", purred the wily, wild-haired 16-year-old Koba Mustang, his blazer hanging open and revealing a shirt only half buttoned. "Nothing like a wonderland fantasy battle to kick off a new school year!"

He raised his right hand, his curled fingers twitching, as a cloud of steam began to form within his claw, coagulating into a ball-like shape. The young man slowly backed away from the dog, still keeping his eyes locked on the thing as it fought back the other students and teachers trying to restraint it one way or another. All it would take was a single, well-timed shot of burning steam, and the thing would be writhing on the floor, unable to do anything for the agony of being scalded, but otherwise unharmed...

Except, Koba's attempt to snipe the dog from afar was foiled as he was bumped to the side quite outside of his expectation. Another student, dressed rather frumpily in an overly-large set of school uniform and with a fringe that obscured his eyes had inadvertently run into Koba from the side, so engrossed was he in the novel he was reading. The bolt of hot steam Koba had collected in his palm dissipated into the air.

"Oi, the hell are you doing?" Koba growled.

"Apologies", said the other student sheepishly, rubbing his nose.

"We're trying to take down a thing here, for God's sake."

"I didn't see you", the other guy replied. "Jeez."

"Stay away, then", Koba finally snapped back, lowering himself into a low stance and aiming his finger at the cerberus a second time.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:55 am

Luminesa wrote:~Sparky did a nom Snip~

Kimiko listened to all of the staff members before she decided to make a move on Cerberus. The teachers gave two pieces of information that Kimiko took into account, subdue not kill and to remain safe. Her arms engulfed in the teal flames, " Well, class hasn't started quite yet," she the dashed to the back side of Cerberus as quickly as she could avoiding Cerberus' attacks. As she ran she summoned a bow in her left hand, the bow was light green with golden accents and no bowstring. She mimicked the motion of drawing the bow and an arrow of teal lightning formed in place. As Kimiko took aim her ears perked up and her tail clung closely to her back, her target was Cerberus' right hind leg. She took a deep breath before she let the arrow fly. The arrow flew from the bow in a zig-zagging pattern until it reached the target, right where it would've if it flew straight.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frisct the II
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisct the II » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:49 pm

Zora
When Zora learned of the academy for gods, his first thought was that it might just end up being ridiculously posh and proper. These thoughts couldn't have been further from the truth due to the scene that was unfolding before his eyes. Cerberus, Hades' dog, had somehow managed to get out of Hell and into the mortal world. You'd think that the ruler of such a place would be rather strict and controlling, but I guess this is kinda what I get for assuming anything at all.

Zora looked at the battle in front of him. Everything was moving so slow from his perspective. Being the god of light did have its downsides, and some of them were more inconvenient than others. The most inconvenient one being that he perceives time a little differently than others.

He headed over to the front of Cerberus and looked up at its three heads. "Now how the heck did you get all the way up here? We gotta push you back to wherever you came from, big fella. If you make it too hard on us though it'll get a tad messy, and I don't wanna have to do that to ya."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:01 am

Danceria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:-Agneepath removes obstacles-

Melkor attempted to restart his brain, as the Oliphant-headed individual presented him some hunting tools. Most intelligently, he spoke "...am-in-al...forest. Right, gotcha..." he readied himself to run off again, before stopping mid-step, before turning to Circe. Of course, he didn't know her name, just her general energy was rather similar to his own. "Um...which one would have the most game in it? And where would it be?" Melkor would sheepishly ask.

“...Game?...Oh! Yes! Like wildness in the flavor, yes?” Ganesha answered. He thought for a moment, relieved in-part by Circe’s attack on Cerberus that neutralized the snakes in its body. “...There is duck, there is deer, there is bobcat...hmmmm...Ducks are very ‘gamey’, or so I hear. I have never actually eaten a duck,” he explained, “But any sort of raw meat will probably do. Whatever you choose to hunt, please hurry so we can subdue this creature!”

Circe let Ganesha give his explanation, and then she walked away from both he and Melkor to approach another student who had decided to fight. As other students ran around and attempted to get away, he was trying to snipe the beast at close-range. She stood by him and waited, smirking without saying a word.

Cerberus was still angry, despite being unable to poison its opponents. Deciding that eating its enemies was now the best option, the hound opened its jaw wide, and attempted to attack all four people in front of it. Melkor, Koba, Circe, and Zora, who had tried to speak to the creature with little to no success.
-Alan Jackson

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:27 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Danceria wrote:Melkor attempted to restart his brain, as the Oliphant-headed individual presented him some hunting tools. Most intelligently, he spoke "...am-in-al...forest. Right, gotcha..." he readied himself to run off again, before stopping mid-step, before turning to Circe. Of course, he didn't know her name, just her general energy was rather similar to his own. "Um...which one would have the most game in it? And where would it be?" Melkor would sheepishly ask.

“...Game?...Oh! Yes! Like wildness in the flavor, yes?” Ganesha answered. He thought for a moment, relieved in-part by Circe’s attack on Cerberus that neutralized the snakes in its body. “...There is duck, there is deer, there is bobcat...hmmmm...Ducks are very ‘gamey’, or so I hear. I have never actually eaten a duck,” he explained, “But any sort of raw meat will probably do. Whatever you choose to hunt, please hurry so we can subdue this creature!”

Circe let Ganesha give his explanation, and then she walked away from both he and Melkor to approach another student who had decided to fight. As other students ran around and attempted to get away, he was trying to snipe the beast at close-range. She stood by him and waited, smirking without saying a word.

Cerberus was still angry, despite being unable to poison its opponents. Deciding that eating its enemies was now the best option, the hound opened its jaw wide, and attempted to attack all four people in front of it. Melkor, Koba, Circe, and Zora, who had tried to speak to the creature with little to no success.

Cerberus went in to attack the people in front of it which gave Kimiko the perfect opportunity to let loose on the beast and attempt to immobilize it. The bow she was using before had vanished into flame and she reached into it with her right hand to draw a katana style blade. She ran towards the beast's back right leg once again. She leapt up towards it joint and drew her blade across her chest. As she got within range she swiped the blade horizontally across the leg. The blade itself didn't make contact with the flesh but a large swathe of teal flames brushed along the beast's joint which would both burn and lacerate the flesh, just enough to stop it from lunging forwards.

Frisct the II
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Frisct the II » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:15 am

Luminesa wrote:
Danceria wrote:Melkor attempted to restart his brain, as the Oliphant-headed individual presented him some hunting tools. Most intelligently, he spoke "...am-in-al...forest. Right, gotcha..." he readied himself to run off again, before stopping mid-step, before turning to Circe. Of course, he didn't know her name, just her general energy was rather similar to his own. "Um...which one would have the most game in it? And where would it be?" Melkor would sheepishly ask.

Zora watched as the massive hell hound opened its jaws and lunged at him. It appeared to him that everything was moving in slow motion, so he had proper time to think of something to do.I wonder what the best course of action in this situation would be. I don't know a whole lot about this dog other than the fact that it belongs to Hades. Maybe if I just show it that it isn't as capable as it seems it will go back.

He waited until the last moment, until he was practically inside of Cerberus' jaws to move. He moved at speeds only the god of light could move at, and seemingly teleported up above the beasts muzzle, floating upon an area of light that he had created. Zora had little to no intention of attacking, but he would avoid attacks if it was necessary.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Frisct the II wrote:
Luminesa wrote:“...Game?...Oh! Yes! Like wildness in the flavor, yes?” Ganesha answered. He thought for a moment, relieved in-part by Circe’s attack on Cerberus that neutralized the snakes in its body. “...There is duck, there is deer, there is bobcat...hmmmm...Ducks are very ‘gamey’, or so I hear. I have never actually eaten a duck,” he explained, “But any sort of raw meat will probably do. Whatever you choose to hunt, please hurry so we can subdue this creature!”

Zora watched as the massive hell hound opened its jaws and lunged at him. It appeared to him that everything was moving in slow motion, so he had proper time to think of something to do.I wonder what the best course of action in this situation would be. I don't know a whole lot about this dog other than the fact that it belongs to Hades. Maybe if I just show it that it isn't as capable as it seems it will go back.

He waited until the last moment, until he was practically inside of Cerberus' jaws to move. He moved at speeds only the god of light could move at, and seemingly teleported up above the beasts muzzle, floating upon an area of light that he had created. Zora had little to no intention of attacking, but he would avoid attacks if it was necessary.

Cerberus seemed to crunch down on thin air, as Zora and the other gods moved out of the way. The earth-shattering chomp would shake Zora, he landed on the hound’s center-muzzle, and he would have to hold onto the muzzle if he did not want to suffer a massive fall. Cerberus did not take long to sense he was on top of his head, either, and began to swing his head around, hoping to knock Zora off of him.

Kimiko slashed him from behind, however, and the girl in black with the black blade also slashed at the hound’s hindquarters. Cerberus drew-up in pain and howled horrifically, as the blades cut through his tough skin, and Zora would be thrown onto his back. Almost as though he was in a rodeo, he would have to cling to the dog’s back to avoid being trampled.

“SHUT UP DUMB MUTT!” Hyperion threw a ball of fiery sunlight at one of the monster’s heads, and stepped back, hoping to draw attention away from the other gods. “That’s right, I’m still too sober and I want to fight! C’mere you big sack of rotting dogmeat!” he taunted.

These insults did make Cerberus angry, but as he turned toward Hyperion, Michael held-up his sword, which glowed intensely. The beautiful glow blinded the big beast, and it cowered as the light radiated in front of it. “...That should at least stop the thing from charging...” he muttered.

Zeus finally decided to act, and he created a rope made out of lightning. Looking up toward Zora, he called to the other gods. “Someone move him off the creature’s back! I do not wish to hurt him while I am restraining the beast!”

Hera decided to move, jumping high into the air despite being dressed in a form-fitting pink dress-suit. She hopped onto the creature’s back, picked-up Zora, and jumped over the other side. Like a mother, she then pat his shoulders down and smiled at him. “There you go, sweetie-pie! Are you hurt? Any cuts or scrapes?” she inquired.

While she spoke, Zeus whipped his lightning-rope Cerberus, and the rope squeezed its huge body. Seconds later, a quick, careful jolt of lightning passed through the rope, causing for Cerberus to be essentially tazed. He yelped in pain, and then plopped down on his slashed rear, finally subdued.

“Hooray! Now we do not have to fight any further, yes?” Ganesha questioned.

Circe frowned. “That boy bringing the meat will probably help. Most dogs are happier after a big meal anyway. I just hope he’s not in the woods too long, otherwise we may have to go hunting for a body on the first day of school...” she added.
-Alan Jackson

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:12 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Frisct the II wrote:Zora watched as the massive hell hound opened its jaws and lunged at him. It appeared to him that everything was moving in slow motion, so he had proper time to think of something to do.I wonder what the best course of action in this situation would be. I don't know a whole lot about this dog other than the fact that it belongs to Hades. Maybe if I just show it that it isn't as capable as it seems it will go back.

Cerberus seemed to crunch down on thin air, as Zora and the other gods moved out of the way. The earth-shattering chomp would shake Zora, he landed on the hound’s center-muzzle, and he would have to hold onto the muzzle if he did not want to suffer a massive fall. Cerberus did not take long to sense he was on top of his head, either, and began to swing his head around, hoping to knock Zora off of him.

Kimiko slashed him from behind, however, and the girl in black with the black blade also slashed at the hound’s hindquarters. Cerberus drew-up in pain and howled horrifically, as the blades cut through his tough skin, and Zora would be thrown onto his back. Almost as though he was in a rodeo, he would have to cling to the dog’s back to avoid being trampled.

“SHUT UP DUMB MUTT!” Hyperion threw a ball of fiery sunlight at one of the monster’s heads, and stepped back, hoping to draw attention away from the other gods. “That’s right, I’m still too sober and I want to fight! C’mere you big sack of rotting dogmeat!” he taunted.

These insults did make Cerberus angry, but as he turned toward Hyperion, Michael held-up his sword, which glowed intensely. The beautiful glow blinded the big beast, and it cowered as the light radiated in front of it. “...That should at least stop the thing from charging...” he muttered.

Zeus finally decided to act, and he created a rope made out of lightning. Looking up toward Zora, he called to the other gods. “Someone move him off the creature’s back! I do not wish to hurt him while I am restraining the beast!”

Hera decided to move, jumping high into the air despite being dressed in a form-fitting pink dress-suit. She hopped onto the creature’s back, picked-up Zora, and jumped over the other side. Like a mother, she then pat his shoulders down and smiled at him. “There you go, sweetie-pie! Are you hurt? Any cuts or scrapes?” she inquired.

While she spoke, Zeus whipped his lightning-rope Cerberus, and the rope squeezed its huge body. Seconds later, a quick, careful jolt of lightning passed through the rope, causing for Cerberus to be essentially tazed. He yelped in pain, and then plopped down on his slashed rear, finally subdued.

Circe frowned. “That boy bringing the meat will probably help. Most dogs are happier after a big meal anyway. I just hope he’s not in the woods too long, otherwise we may have to go hunting for a body on the first day of school...” she added.

Kimiko having successfully landing her attack fluttered to the ground, sword extended out to her right and covered in flames as she touched the ground. She watched as zeus lassoed and tazed the beast. With the beast subdued Kimiko took a sigh of relief and flourished the blad about before sliding it along her left side as if to sheath it. As the blade passed by her side it vanished into the flame before completely disappearing. After putting her sword away Kimiko brought her tail up to her side to check on it. Her tail was a bit ruffled up and dirty, she made an audible "tsk" sound before pulling a brush seamingly out of nowhere and grooming her tail, gently taking the knots and dirt out as fast as she can.

Frisct the II
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Frisct the II » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:32 am

Luminesa wrote:
Frisct the II wrote:Zora watched as the massive hell hound opened its jaws and lunged at him. It appeared to him that everything was moving in slow motion, so he had proper time to think of something to do.I wonder what the best course of action in this situation would be. I don't know a whole lot about this dog other than the fact that it belongs to Hades. Maybe if I just show it that it isn't as capable as it seems it will go back.

The goddess Hera had picked him up from his platform above Cerberus' back. He hadn't been in any particular danger since he could have dodged Zues' lasso if he had to. The time it took for them to reach the ground seemed endless, and Zora had managed to get a quick nap in before the fall was over. Hera began questioning his condition, to which he replied "I'm fine. Not sure how you can move like that in such attire, but more power to you I guess."

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:53 am

As if on cue, the dark haired god would emerge half covered in foliage, barely hoisting a small quarry of animals. "I wasn't...sure...what he...would like..." the young man would pant. "So...I got...three of...each..." he gently placed a trio of ducks, deer, and rabbits the size of small dogs nearby. "Holy Songs Above, for as many hormones that are allegedly in these mortal bodies, they sure get winded easily." he would confess with a groan.
Obligatory Quotes below

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Razorclaw
Razorclaw came running up from the road, but he was too late. The battle was over. He swore loudly in his native language, which sounded like a series of growls to human ears. It had been too long since he had been in a real fight. He really felt like sinking his claws and fangs into something, like a three headed dog. He carried his belongings in a water proof bag. The bag was made out of sharkskin. It contained school supplies, mostly modified to comfortably fit his hands. Even though he preffered not to use weapons, he carried a crossbow, modified to fire at high velocities, even underwater, along with a bayonet, on a sling. He was ready for anything, and hoping for a chance to hunt new kinds of prey.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:51 pm

“Ah good, you brought the treats for Cerberus!” Ganesha hurried over to meet Melkor, who looked rather tired and banged-up. He had indeed brought some game for the hellhound to eat, enough to keep him distracted anyway while they tried to return Cerberus to Hades. Ganesha picked up the ducks and rabbits, while Circe walked over and took the deer. Carefully, then, the former handed the rabbits to Cerberus. Each head of the hound took a rabbit, and began to chew them gratefully. The beast was not comfortable, and in fact was in pain, but he was always grateful for food.

Michael walked over to greet Razorclaw, a little surprised by his huge, fish/lizard-like appearance and his large amount of weaponry. Yet he smiled, welcoming the student along with the others. “I apologize that you didn’t get to help. We, however, are just glad you and the rest of the students are safe now. I can assure you that we will have more opportunities for training and fighting,” he answered.

“Agreed,” Thana replied, whirling his scythe around as he walked over to Zeus. The black-haired girl next to Kimiko recognized the teacher dressed all in black, but while her eyes widened she did not speak yet. “...So how shall we transport Cerberus?...” he inquired.

Zeus stroked his long, cloud-like beard and thought. Hades would not be pleased when he saw the damage done to Cerberus, and the chief god of the Greeks would have to assure him that their actions were necessary. He frowned, and then nodded to Osiris. “You will come with me, and if Razorclaw would like to accompany us, we will all take Cerberus back with us to him. Hera, you and Thana can greet the students. Michael, you can take roll,” he commanded.

Hera scowled at Zeus. Of course he was going to find a way to shirk his duties as the principal, and most likely because most of the students were not pretty young girls. She was surprised he had not set his eyes on Kimiko or the other girl yet, but given the situation he would have been particularly foolish to put the school at risk to flirt. “...Very well,” she answered calmly, putting Zora’s feet on the ground and turning to smile at him. “As for how I can move in these clothes, deary, I’ve been working-out! You know even your teachers have to stay in shape over the summer!” She smiled and winked, before playfully flexing one arm. She seemed to be mostly pleasant...so long as Zeus behaved.

In the meantime, Michael looked at the list of students. “...Hmmm...We have some who will arrive late, apparently. But we can work with who we have. Though I don’t think sending Razorclaw to Hades would be smart,” he said to Zeus.

“Is arguing with the principal part of your benefits as a teacher?” Zeus questioned.

“Sir, I...Hm. I suppose not...” he answered, a little anxious. He then turned to Razorclaw. “Whatever you want to do, be careful and stay with the teachers,” he instructed.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:58 pm

5pb wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Cerberus seemed to crunch down on thin air, as Zora and the other gods moved out of the way. The earth-shattering chomp would shake Zora, he landed on the hound’s center-muzzle, and he would have to hold onto the muzzle if he did not want to suffer a massive fall. Cerberus did not take long to sense he was on top of his head, either, and began to swing his head around, hoping to knock Zora off of him.

Kimiko having successfully landing her attack fluttered to the ground, sword extended out to her right and covered in flames as she touched the ground. She watched as zeus lassoed and tazed the beast. With the beast subdued Kimiko took a sigh of relief and flourished the blad about before sliding it along her left side as if to sheath it. As the blade passed by her side it vanished into the flame before completely disappearing. After putting her sword away Kimiko brought her tail up to her side to check on it. Her tail was a bit ruffled up and dirty, she made an audible "tsk" sound before pulling a brush seamingly out of nowhere and grooming her tail, gently taking the knots and dirt out as fast as she can.

“...That was pretty cool how you used your sword,” the black-haired girl said to Kimiko, as the battle finished. She herself had never seen a girl with a fox-tail and ears, but she was polite and knew not to stare. She smiled at the other girl, sheathing her own blade as the battle ended. She relaxed her shoulders, and then walked over to greet her. “My name is Hamiri. Hamiri Yu. As you can tell I also swordfight, so it will be fun to have someone to spar with this year...Are you alright?” She noticed that Kimiko was brushing dirt off her big, fluffy tail, and did not look happy. In fact she seemed rather tired. “If you need to lean on me for a second to regain your breath, that’s fine,” she offered.

She also heard the instructions the principal gave to the teachers and to one of the students, and her interest piqued. This giant monster had escaped from the underworld, apparently, and his owner did not seem to be at fault. Or maybe he was, she did not know. Whatever had happened, the school had been breached by danger on the first day. She hoped her companion would be able to reach the school safely, but she wondered at the moment if this place would be safe at all...
-Alan Jackson

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Luminesa wrote:
5pb wrote:

“...That was pretty cool how you used your sword,” the black-haired girl said to Kimiko, as the battle finished. She herself had never seen a girl with a fox-tail and ears, but she was polite and knew not to stare. She smiled at the other girl, sheathing her own blade as the battle ended. She relaxed her shoulders, and then walked over to greet her. “My name is Hamiri. Hamiri Yu. As you can tell I also swordfight, so it will be fun to have someone to spar with this year...Are you alright?” She noticed that Kimiko was brushing dirt off her big, fluffy tail, and did not look happy. In fact she seemed rather tired. “If you need to lean on me for a second to regain your breath, that’s fine,” she offered.

She also heard the instructions the principal gave to the teachers and to one of the students, and her interest piqued. This giant monster had escaped from the underworld, apparently, and his owner did not seem to be at fault. Or maybe he was, she did not know. Whatever had happened, the school had been breached by danger on the first day. She hoped her companion would be able to reach the school safely, but she wondered at the moment if this place would be safe at all...

"Eh? Oh thank you! My name is Kimiko, I've been fighting like that for many years of my life," her tail was wagging back and forth almost hypnotically as she spoke. Kimiko smiled and gave a look towards the blade that was at Hamari's side, "I would love to spar with you in the future as well, we could learn a lot from each other." The girl had also offered her shoulder to Kimiko which made her realize how tired she seemed to appear, "Oh don't worry about me," she shook her head a bit so she wouldn't appear as tired, "I just woke up not to long ago, that's all."

Kimiko pointed her ears in the direction of the principal when he began speaking. Sliding her brush back to wherever she pulled it from she listened to what he was saying. As she listed only one thing crossed her mind, this is gonna be an interesting year. But that thought didn't set her off, she liked the idea of meeting interesting new people and getting to fight alongside them. Her tail began to wag back and forth even faster at the thought but Kimiko didn't notice it, she can't help but wear her emotions on her tail.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:57 pm

5pb wrote:
Luminesa wrote:“...That was pretty cool how you used your sword,” the black-haired girl said to Kimiko, as the battle finished. She herself had never seen a girl with a fox-tail and ears, but she was polite and knew not to stare. She smiled at the other girl, sheathing her own blade as the battle ended. She relaxed her shoulders, and then walked over to greet her. “My name is Hamiri. Hamiri Yu. As you can tell I also swordfight, so it will be fun to have someone to spar with this year...Are you alright?” She noticed that Kimiko was brushing dirt off her big, fluffy tail, and did not look happy. In fact she seemed rather tired. “If you need to lean on me for a second to regain your breath, that’s fine,” she offered.

"Eh? Oh thank you! My name is Kimiko, I've been fighting like that for many years of my life," her tail was wagging back and forth almost hypnotically as she spoke. Kimiko smiled and gave a look towards the blade that was at Hamari's side, "I would love to spar with you in the future as well, we could learn a lot from each other." The girl had also offered her shoulder to Kimiko which made her realize how tired she seemed to appear, "Oh don't worry about me," she shook her head a bit so she wouldn't appear as tired, "I just woke up not to long ago, that's all."

Kimiko pointed her ears in the direction of the principal when he began speaking. Sliding her brush back to wherever she pulled it from she listened to what he was saying. As she listed only one thing crossed her mind, this is gonna be an interesting year. But that thought didn't set her off, she liked the idea of meeting interesting new people and getting to fight alongside them. Her tail began to wag back and forth even faster at the thought but Kimiko didn't notice it, she can't help but wear her emotions on her tail.

“...Anxious?” she inquired, as she noticed Kimiko’s tail flicking even faster than before, almost like a puppy wagging its tail in excitement. She seemed to be excited by the friction around her, while Hamiri was more worried about how safe attending such a school would be. Then again, she did not exactly have a choice in coming to this school. She had been told to go here for a reason, and apparently part of that reason was due to one of her own teachers being on the staff at this school in another world. Hamiri wondered if perhaps the other students had been sent to this school for similar reasons. While the teachers waited for Razorclaw’s decision, she asked Kimiko, “So what brought you to this school? You and I don’t seem to be from the same world, or if we are I don’t think we’ve ever crossed paths. Did someone send you here?”
-Alan Jackson

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:58 pm

Luminesa wrote:
5pb wrote:

“...Anxious?” she inquired, as she noticed Kimiko’s tail flicking even faster than before, almost like a puppy wagging its tail in excitement. She seemed to be excited by the friction around her, while Hamiri was more worried about how safe attending such a school would be. Then again, she did not exactly have a choice in coming to this school. She had been told to go here for a reason, and apparently part of that reason was due to one of her own teachers being on the staff at this school in another world. Hamiri wondered if perhaps the other students had been sent to this school for similar reasons. While the teachers waited for Razorclaw’s decision, she asked Kimiko, “So what brought you to this school? You and I don’t seem to be from the same world, or if we are I don’t think we’ve ever crossed paths. Did someone send you here?”

"I would fall under that category," the dark haired man would state. "I did not come here willingly, but allegedly being stuck in a mortal-ish body is better than being chained for a thousand thousand years." his eyes would gradually be drawn from a polite conversational glance, and gluing themselves to Kimiko's tail. After half a beat of awkward silence, he shook himself out of a trance. "Such as being obsessed with tails, I could never figure mortals out. If I may?" he would venture politely. What the man was venturing was anybody's guess.
Obligatory Quotes below

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:46 am

Luminesa wrote:“...Anxious?” she inquired, as she noticed Kimiko’s tail flicking even faster than before, almost like a puppy wagging its tail in excitement. She seemed to be excited by the friction around her, while Hamiri was more worried about how safe attending such a school would be. Then again, she did not exactly have a choice in coming to this school. She had been told to go here for a reason, and apparently part of that reason was due to one of her own teachers being on the staff at this school in another world. Hamiri wondered if perhaps the other students had been sent to this school for similar reasons. While the teachers waited for Razorclaw’s decision, she asked Kimiko, “So what brought you to this school? You and I don’t seem to be from the same world, or if we are I don’t think we’ve ever crossed paths. Did someone send you here?”

Danceria wrote:"I would fall under that category," the dark haired man would state. "I did not come here willingly, but allegedly being stuck in a mortal-ish body is better than being chained for a thousand thousand years." his eyes would gradually be drawn from a polite conversational glance, and gluing themselves to Kimiko's tail. After half a beat of awkward silence, he shook himself out of a trance. "Such as being obsessed with tails, I could never figure mortals out. If I may?" he would venture politely. What the man was venturing was anybody's guess.

"Yeah, how can you tell?" her tail slows due to the sudden loss of thought, "Is it my tail? It's wagging again isn't it?" Kimiko tries to look back at her tail but she is unable to see it because every time she looks back at it it moves to the other side. She gives a shrug and responds to Hamari, "No one sent me here, I came because my world was boring, everyone was similar and they all called me a bad omen. 'You caused the war of the heavens' or something like that." She raised her ears high and her tail picked up speed again, "So I came here, where I can meet people who are interesting and unique!"

It was then when Melkor walked over, he spoke politely and even looked it too. Kimiko had noticed that his eyes were drifting towards her tail, but he shook himself out if his fixation and spoke again. "Obsessed with tails?" she asked in a soft confused voice, "If you may, what?" She was confused at first but she then thought back on the conversation and her face grew a slight shade of red, "D-do you want to touch it?" She brought her tail up to her side.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:45 am

5pb wrote:
Luminesa wrote:“...Anxious?” she inquired, as she noticed Kimiko’s tail flicking even faster than before, almost like a puppy wagging its tail in excitement. She seemed to be excited by the friction around her, while Hamiri was more worried about how safe attending such a school would be. Then again, she did not exactly have a choice in coming to this school. She had been told to go here for a reason, and apparently part of that reason was due to one of her own teachers being on the staff at this school in another world. Hamiri wondered if perhaps the other students had been sent to this school for similar reasons. While the teachers waited for Razorclaw’s decision, she asked Kimiko, “So what brought you to this school? You and I don’t seem to be from the same world, or if we are I don’t think we’ve ever crossed paths. Did someone send you here?”

Danceria wrote:"I would fall under that category," the dark haired man would state. "I did not come here willingly, but allegedly being stuck in a mortal-ish body is better than being chained for a thousand thousand years." his eyes would gradually be drawn from a polite conversational glance, and gluing themselves to Kimiko's tail. After half a beat of awkward silence, he shook himself out of a trance. "Such as being obsessed with tails, I could never figure mortals out. If I may?" he would venture politely. What the man was venturing was anybody's guess.

"Yeah, how can you tell?" her tail slows due to the sudden loss of thought, "Is it my tail? It's wagging again isn't it?" Kimiko tries to look back at her tail but she is unable to see it because every time she looks back at it it moves to the other side. She gives a shrug and responds to Hamari, "No one sent me here, I came because my world was boring, everyone was similar and they all called me a bad omen. 'You caused the war of the heavens' or something like that." She raised her ears high and her tail picked up speed again, "So I came here, where I can meet people who are interesting and unique!"

It was then when Melkor walked over, he spoke politely and even looked it too. Kimiko had noticed that his eyes were drifting towards her tail, but he shook himself out if his fixation and spoke again. "Obsessed with tails?" she asked in a soft confused voice, "If you may, what?" She was confused at first but she then thought back on the conversation and her face grew a slight shade of red, "D-do you want to touch it?" She brought her tail up to her side.

"I feel the oddest urge to stroke and groom said tail, even though you got most of the dirt off of it." Melkor would confess. "I am not certain because you are so unlike anything I've ever seen before...I've worked with many animals, though I should know better than to compare you to such, save for in appearance..." he fumbled, attempting to justify his rather random (and if he was perfectly honest, utterly childish) whim. "Some animals are rather...sensitive with their tail. Call it a sudden impulse of curiosity. Mortals seem to be full of them..." he then realized his hand was subtly reaching towards the tail that she presented by her side. She wasn't...opposing his advances. But still, all this was rather unprofessional.
Obligatory Quotes below

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse