NATION

PASSWORD

Adventure in Benghazi (OOC- CLOSED) But open for chat.

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Adventure in Benghazi (OOC- CLOSED) But open for chat.

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:48 am

So, you are probably wondering, what is this?

Well fear not, I am here to tell you.

Welcome to,
Adventure in Benghazi.

You are among a group of people who are touring this newest European colony in 1930. The camp is scheduled to last for several days out in the deserts of Feezan. However, beware, Senussi tribesmen are waging a war against Italy and may not hesitate to harm any white man they come across. But is that any deterrant to fun?

Gameplay
Gameplay as of now is very simple, you first make a character and then you enjoy the camp in my IC thread(Would make after I get enough signups) . You can roleplay anything, tell stories around the campfire, hunt desert animals. explore the small oasis and villages around you.

Speaking of villages, this brings me to the next part of this safari.

The Events (Gameplan)
1)The villages play a key role in the events, your party might get attack or harmed due to raids from the neighbouring villages, however I(The gamemaster) would give you hints, so that you can ask the two 5 NPC's(Soldiers of the Italian military) who are guarding you to secure these villages to prevent the raids.
2)Other fun and more lighthearted events.
3)Treasure events.

The Characters
Your characters can be anything from a soldier in the Italian army to a European tourist sent here to clear up his system to an old widow who wants to explore the world, or even a priest or a wartime news reporter. Its your world out there.

Character Creation
Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b] -
[b]Occupation[/b]-
[b]Date of birth and age[/b]e -
[b]Basic introduction[/b]-
[b]Reason for being here[/b]-
Last edited by Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
I love small redneck American towns.
Many times I leave from Miami or NYC and start driving North or South respectively to explore these little islands of inbred tranquillity.
It's also a very patriotic experience. Most houses in these towns have the flag of the States over them . More flags than an army camp.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:54 am

Map.

This is my unique way of making a rough map with words and dots.

Marna(Small arab village)(NW)...Duce fort( Italian outpost)(NC)...Siwara(An arab village)(NE)

Jubana(Arab settlement)(CW)....Our camp(CC)....Omara(Arab town)(CE)

Saint Caspiana(An Italian colonial village)(SW)....Distra(An old fort, now an Arab village)(SC)....Sadia(Arab hamlet)(SE)
Last edited by Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many times I leave from Miami or NYC and start driving North or South respectively to explore these little islands of inbred tranquillity.
It's also a very patriotic experience. Most houses in these towns have the flag of the States over them . More flags than an army camp.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:07 am

NOTICE - This thread is only for making your characters.

The actual roleplaying is to be done in the IC thread which i am gonna make in one or two days.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Please join.
It would be fun.

Sahak Datu
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sahak Datu » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:01 pm

tag. Why in Fezzan though? Isn’t Benghazi in Cyranica?

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Sahak Datu wrote:tag. Why in Fezzan though? Isn’t Benghazi in Cyranica?

That's just a catchy name man

You wanna join up?

Nictonia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

ill join the role play

Postby Nictonia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:57 pm

im from the region of The NORTH HEART AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR ROLE PLAY.

Nictonia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nictonia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:02 pm

Character creation.
Name -Bob
Occupation-Sales man
Date of birth and age -1912 age is in his 30s
Basic introduction-came from the US on vacation to see the colony and see how its terrain was like and take some nice pictures.
Reason for being here-On vacation just because he was invited by a strange letter from unknown person.

Prosorusiya
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prosorusiya » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:13 pm

Might be interested in this, and I will also be providing a link to several other people I’ve been chatting with who have been thinking about starting up a interwar period RP group.
AH Ossetia (1921-1989)

10th Anniversary: NS User Since 2012

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:58 pm

Nictonia wrote:Character creation.
Name -Bob
Occupation-Sales man
Date of birth and age -1912 age is in his 30s
Basic introduction-came from the US on vacation to see the colony and see how its terrain was like and take some nice pictures.
Reason for being here-On vacation just because he was invited by a strange letter from unknown person.

I accept because it's my first rp.
But please change your date of birth. A man born in 1912 can't be in his 30s in 1930.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:58 pm

Prosorusiya wrote:Might be interested in this, and I will also be providing a link to several other people I’ve been chatting with who have been thinking about starting up a interwar period RP group.

Thank you so much.
All are welcome here.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:01 am

Ok, since so few people are interested, I have decided to increase the time span of recruitment.
Obviously.

Please join the RP.

Bowa Sekoa
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bowa Sekoa » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:54 am

Tag
Hey there, i am a factbook writer.If you love proxy wars and bloodshed and sub Saharan Africa or FC2.
Then come and read my humble history Factbook.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=bowa_sekoa/detail=factbook
I do not use NS stats much, but they give a pretty OK idea of my country. But the population is obviously not true.
I am a Yankee.

Helowi
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Helowi » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:31 pm

Name - Nathaniel Brown
Occupation-Wealthy Entrepreneur
Date of birth and age - June 8th, 1879, age 51
Basic introduction-Nathaniel is a wealthy entrepreneur from London, England who owns a number of radio stations across England. He is an overall successful businessman with 3 boys of his own and a young wife. He is a member of the Catholic Church and has come here for a short break off of work.
Reason for being here-He is here on a vacation from London and is taking time off of work.
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.95
ISideWith 2020 Election Results
https://www.isidewith.com/profile/34439 ... esidential

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:33 pm

Helowi wrote:Name - Nathaniel Brown
Occupation-Wealthy Entrepreneur
Date of birth and age - June 8th, 1879, age 51
Basic introduction-Nathaniel is a wealthy entrepreneur from London, England who owns a number of radio stations across England. He is an overall successful businessman with 3 boys of his own and a young wife. He is a member of the Catholic Church and has come here for a short break off of work.
Reason for being here-He is here on a vacation from London and is taking time off of work.

Accepted.
Done.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:11 pm

Please join the rp .

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:26 am

Character creation.
Name - Klaus Adler
Occupation-Reichswehr Oberleutenant/Nazi Party Member
Date of birth and age - 25/July 18th 1905
Basic introduction-Born in Munich, Klaus fought in WW1, having lied about his age and joining in 1917. After the war, he went back home, and in 1925, joined the Nazi Party, not agreeing with their anti-Semitic views, but supporting their call for a return of a Greater Germany. In 1926, he joined the Reichswehr, and in 1928 graduated from the Officer Academy, becoming a Leutenant, and later was promoted to Oberleutenant. During this time Adler became close to the Nazi Party, becoming a spy of sorts within the military’s ranks.
Reason for being here-Vacation during Military Leave (officially), Scouting out the situation in their fellow Fascist’s territory for the party (unofficially)
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:36 am

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Character creation.
Name - Klaus Adler
Occupation-Reichswehr Oberleutenant/Nazi Party Member
Date of birth and age - 25/July 18th 1905
Basic introduction-Born in Munich, Klaus fought in WW1, having lied about his age and joining in 1917. After the war, he went back home, and in 1925, joined the Nazi Party, not agreeing with their anti-Semitic views, but supporting their call for a return of a Greater Germany. In 1926, he joined the Reichswehr, and in 1928 graduated from the Officer Academy, becoming a Leutenant, and later was promoted to Oberleutenant. During this time Adler became close to the Nazi Party, becoming a spy of sorts within the military’s ranks.
Reason for being here-Vacation during Military Leave (officially), Scouting out the situation in their fellow Fascist’s territory for the party (unofficially)

That's pretty cool.
You are accepted.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:56 am

Okay people.
One more man or 24 hours later.

IC goes up.

Cartel De Medellin
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cartel De Medellin » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:58 am

Maybe I will join.
IDK though. I am not sure.
Read my Factbook to understand.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:43 am

You are welcome to join in.
All are welcome.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Please join in.
Last few hours to go.

We need at least one more camper.

Please.Please.Please.

Rambosea
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rambosea » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich wrote:Please join in.
Last few hours to go.

We need at least one more camper.

Please.Please.Please.
i will join your rp

Rambosea
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rambosea » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:34 pm

Character creation.
Name -James
Occupation-English Diplomat
Date of birth and age -1900 aug 3rd---age 35 or 30 depending on exact date.
Basic introduction-A diplomat from his royal majesty James is a nice and political man.
Reason for being here-His royal majesty wanted James to check out Englands allies colony to understand how they should set up other colonys.

Cartel De Medellin
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cartel De Medellin » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:14 pm

Rambosea wrote:Character creation.
Name -James
Occupation-English Diplomat
Date of birth and age -1900 aug 3rd---age 35 or 30 depending on exact date.
Basic introduction-A diplomat from his royal majesty James is a nice and political man.
Reason for being here-His royal majesty wanted James to check out Englands allies colony to understand how they should set up other colonys.

Aceepted.
Read my Factbook to understand.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse