NATION

PASSWORD

Stories in the Forest (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Mikhail

"Hey, i could help. I ain't no cop or ranger; but, I got some good guns in my car." he looks around at everyone "Hey, don't I know y'all from somewhere? It's been a while since I've been to this town. Haven't come back since I was 14."
Have I been here long enough to be considered an NS elder yet or no?
Fairly conservative, Orthodox Catechumen, Tussia does not represent all of my political beliefs.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:41 am

New Tussia wrote:Mikhail

"Hey, i could help. I ain't no cop or ranger; but, I got some good guns in my car." he looks around at everyone "Hey, don't I know y'all from somewhere? It's been a while since I've been to this town. Haven't come back since I was 14."

''Mikhail Motherf***ing Yuriev, the Red Son of Woodview!'' exclaimed the voice of a middle aged man.

''Seven years and you still can't grow outta that face can ya, the visage of of your dear drunken daddy who I sobered up through one glorious ass whooping that would put our old lynch mobs to shame. And here ya are again at my station, not for your old man but for your dead junkie mama.''

Chief of Police, John Reynolds had barged out of his office into the reception area when he noticed the Dorian among a group of hooligans relaying their report to the clerk. A patron son of the town through his family name, Don's presence was enough to arouse his suspicion that something serious must have happened. Only then did he notice the limping kid approach them to start a conversation when he recognized who it really was.

''Grandfather, Mr Donablain Dorian is reporting a wild animal attack in the Ghostwoods,'' stated Rita Reynolds, freshly graduated from the police academy as Detective Reynolds.

''Furthermore they had encountered a man with a German accent who seemed lost. I think we should call the appropriate control services - ''

''Now just hang on a minute,'' interrupted Chief Reynolds.

''This Dorian here along with his lady friend and hillbilly lackey were fool'n around in Denson land? And they just up and come here, freely admit to trespassing and think they're in the clear by making up some steam 'bout some psycho in the woods and his animal familiar? Ya'll smell fishy to me, I'ma make a late call the Mayor, you three ain't going no where until I say so.''

''In that case grandfather, I would like to be the one to interrogate Mr Dorian while you call Mayor Denson.''

Chief Reynolds shook his head disapprovingly, aware that his granddaughter was somewhat enamoured with the suave Irish rogue. But the station was short on staff and he now had to make a phone call and give Yuriov his mother's meagre possessions. It was 3 in the morning so he was in no mood to argue.

''Its questioning Rita, not interrogating. Do it one-by-one and don't let them go till I give the word,'' he relented.

Rita nodded. ''Yes Sir.'' She then motioned the three of them to follow her in the hallway, smiling at Donny.

There were seats for them outside the interrogation room and she passed them all a glass of water, scowling slightly at Monty with whom she avoided eye contact. ''Mr Dorian will you go first?''

''As for you Sputnik,'' resumed Chief Reynolds at Mikhail. ''If you're done wiping your ass follow me to the vault so I can get your mother's s**t and move on with doing real work.''
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:52 am

Mikhail

"So, ya know what that is all `bout? And, an animal attack?" he stands up and grabs his leg while wincing "Ya know chief, I have been thinking about moving back. Well, if my moms house was in the will, that is. I have been movin round the country in my car after some... incidents in Chicago. Stayin in my home town seems like the best idea."
Fairly conservative, Orthodox Catechumen, Tussia does not represent all of my political beliefs.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:43 pm

"So, ya know what that is all `bout? And, an animal attack?" he stands up and grabs his leg while wincing "Ya know chief, I have been thinking about moving back. Well, if my moms house was in the will, that is. I have been movin round the country in my car after some... incidents in Chicago. Stayin in my home town seems like the best idea."

''I read about you in them papers, boy. Some would say you turned out worse than your pap. I'd say if you mix s**t you just get more s**t. What's goin on with them three don't concern the likes of you. I'll be giving you your so called 'inheritance' and then you'll be out faster than you got in.''

He led Mikhail into the vault where he opened locker number 42 and handed him a paper document along with some earrings and a wedding ring. The late Mrs Yuriov made the rookie mistake of naming no executor to her will, which triggered some bureaucratic clockwork that had him appointed to oversee the division of her estate. Unfortunately for Mikhail his mother couldn't leave him much.

''She wanted to leave her shack of a home to you, but she was in debt and died poor as the dirt under my heels. That place is getting repossessed. Don't count on her savings either, whatever was left got paid off to those she owed.''

Somehow most of her assets ended up finding themselves in Denson hands. And the Densons were the reason why a Reynolds had always been Woodview's Chief of Police for two generations and why Rita would eventually take his place.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:10 pm

Mikhail
"Yeah. I might have turned out worse then my dad; but, the big difference between us is that I could leave that life. But, i still got one painful reminder." he pats his leg "and, about my mom`s house I got that covered. I made a few friends in Chicago by savin their lives. Anyways, I should head out. Don't like what they are talkin bout. Well, see ya chief!"
he pockets the wedding ring, earrings, and paper and heads out. He attempts to start his car but it doesn't
"Damm!t!"

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:58 pm

Will

The truck pulled up just in time apparently, as Lucas was on Blackroof's porch with his hands up as Will's eldest brother Bobby Jr. pointed a shotgun at him. Jumping out of the car and yelling "WHOA WHOA JUN, HE'S WITH ME!"

Robert Jr. took the shotgun off Lucas and asked "Why the fuck is the fucking woodsboy with you. And why the hell are you out this late anyways? I thought you were camping over on the Strumvitner's land."

Will looked around quickly and said "There was a Panther."

Robert raised an eyebrow "What?"

The youngest Denson put his hands in his pockets and said "There was a fucking Panther. Some weird fucking german came bursting out of the woods with talking about trying to buy our land and the next thing I know I'm hearing those godawful cries, then this thing fucking bursts out of the brush. It must have been stalking the crazy fucker and we were in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Robert Jr. brushed his hair back and grimaced "Thats... that's a fucking mess."

A deep voice behind Robert Jr. said "It's more than a mess."

Robert Denson was a strong man, even in his advanced years. His hair was a brilliant white and his face was dominated by a large mustache like Teddy Roosevelt's. He walked with a cane that had a piece of polished anthracite set into the top of it. Rubbing his temples, Robert continued "Ten generations, the panthers stay put in the river. Ten generations we have to only worry about the black blood. Now the Panther's are moving as well. Jesus Christ. All right then, get inside all of you. My wife will make you guys some coffee and we can discuss what you saw last night."

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:25 pm

Carl

As Will jumped out of the truck, Carl proceed to follow him, planning on telling Will's father the news. Luckily, what Will said made sense, until he brought up the mention of panthers. "Will? Why does your family have panthers in these woods?" Carl said, having left Marco in the passenger seat of his truck.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:55 am

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:There were seats for them outside the interrogation room and she passed them all a glass of water, scowling slightly at Monty with whom she avoided eye contact. ''Mr Dorian will you go first?''

Donablain Dorian was never one to be in trouble with the law. Sure he may have imbibed in some underage drinking, and causal high school mischief, but nothing substantial. Partially because much of the town had nothing to warrant a large criminal presence. A few high school dropouts and burnouts, at best, which was the reason why most of the police force was meant for parks and recreation.

Officially, between Cheif Reynold's diverse career as a beat cop in larger cities, not to mention his inconqureably choleric character meant that any would be smuggler would think twice before disturbing the sleepy town. Unoffically, Donny knew it to be hogwash. The only reason Reynolds was on the staff was a good deal of arse-kissing and Rita's gigantic...intellect. Which was evident on her examination tests. She was barely older than him, and already, Rita Reynolds was cracking cases.

Donny almost pitied the girl, who in that uniform looked more like a pin-up girl than the long arm of the law. But here he was any how.

He made a snarky remark, something along the lines of "ladies first" or offering her a chair. Well out of earshot of Monty. He allowed himself to be charming at times, just never around Monty. She could still surprise him.

Right down to business, he recalled to the best of his abilities the location, time, and general circumstances of the night, as well as a bit of the weed they smoked. However, he would remark that weed doesn't leave tracks, nor does it tear up tents. Which was why he wanted to take a photo of it, crazy as it was. He knew he couldn't get proper help without the law, and a bunch of kids strutting around in the Ghostwoods armed to the teeth would be very suspect.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:52 am

Mikhail

Eventually, after looking through his car, he realized the problem. Someone had cut his fuel line.
"God f!ckin damm!t!" with no other good ideas, he went back into the station to report it.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:47 pm

Danceria wrote:
Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:There were seats for them outside the interrogation room and she passed them all a glass of water, scowling slightly at Monty with whom she avoided eye contact. ''Mr Dorian will you go first?''

Donablain Dorian was never one to be in trouble with the law. Sure he may have imbibed in some underage drinking, and causal high school mischief, but nothing substantial. Partially because much of the town had nothing to warrant a large criminal presence. A few high school dropouts and burnouts, at best, which was the reason why most of the police force was meant for parks and recreation.

Officially, between Cheif Reynold's diverse career as a beat cop in larger cities, not to mention his inconqureably choleric character meant that any would be smuggler would think twice before disturbing the sleepy town. Unoffically, Donny knew it to be hogwash. The only reason Reynolds was on the staff was a good deal of arse-kissing and Rita's gigantic...intellect. Which was evident on her examination tests. She was barely older than him, and already, Rita Reynolds was cracking cases.

Donny almost pitied the girl, who in that uniform looked more like a pin-up girl than the long arm of the law. But here he was any how.

He made a snarky remark, something along the lines of "ladies first" or offering her a chair. Well out of earshot of Monty. He allowed himself to be charming at times, just never around Monty. She could still surprise him.

Right down to business, he recalled to the best of his abilities the location, time, and general circumstances of the night, as well as a bit of the weed they smoked. However, he would remark that weed doesn't leave tracks, nor does it tear up tents. Which was why he wanted to take a photo of it, crazy as it was. He knew he couldn't get proper help without the law, and a bunch of kids strutting around in the Ghostwoods armed to the teeth would be very suspect.

Flashback to school days...

Rita Reynolds had been appointed class prefect five days since Monday and worked restlessly living up to her family name of enforcing the law, which in her case being the unenviable task of enforcing school discipline over a rowdy student crowd. Short in sight and stature she relied on her loud firm voice to break through noisy crowds, her meticulous sense of observation and organisation and the dexterity of her hands and fingers in writing down detention slips.

At first the job was easier than expected, some locker brawls, gum under desks, a foiled stink bomb chemistry prank, they all ended with the perpetrators amusingly accepting their 'punishment' in detention and Rita began to feel disappointed that no one took her role seriously. She imagined herself as her grandfather, a no-nonsense former city cop who was said to have busted the likes of drug dealers and homeless crooks, while she dealt with a bunch of puppies in comparison.

Until this Friday after school when she began to track Marco Forester, a boy of troubled repute, rumoured to be part of some 'outlaw' gang and whose stepfather went murderously mad in the woods. She could somehow tell that beneath the veneer of his striking blue eyes there was something broken inside him that meant he was up to no good and she was intent on busting him if he did anything wrong on school grounds. Perhaps then her classmates would truly admire and look up to her for enforcing justice and she could be worthy of one day becoming Woodview's Police Chief.

She saw Marco turn around the corner at the back of the school building, out of sight. Immediately she sprinted to close the distance between them, afraid of losing his trail. That was her mistake - the moment she passed through the corner her target had stood there waiting for her when he tackled her by the shoulders and pressed her against the wall, his face more amused than angry as she found herself encircled by other young thugs.

''Check it out fellas, we got the WPD on our hides,'' he said mockingly clasping a hand on her scalp to enforce his superior height.

''Little Miss Four Eyes here wanted to play sleuth, thinking she could sneak up on me unnoticed. So what're ya gonna do now, girly, write us all a slip and think we'd all just Yes Mam?''

Rita trembled from the ambush but tried to maintain a brave face. If she failed now the embarrassment would ruin not just her but the Reynolds name. Thinking again of her grandfather she took a sharp breath and steeled herself, a defiant glare shooting out her hazel eyes through her bespectacled face.

''You.. you're the Outlaw gang I presume, the ones who smoke on school grounds?'' she asked rhetorically, unsure of what to say.

''We do what we want whenever we feel like doin it,'' Marco replied. ''And you wanna know what we'll do to you?''

''If you hurt me you'll be expelled and my grandfather... he'll send you to juvie! Let me go and I might consider petitioning for some clemency -''

''F**k your clemency, we don't give a s**t 'bout this school or what some Denson donkey like your granddad can do.''

''... don't be so foolish, I am offering you the chance to keep your records intact, just let me go -''

''You were try'n to scoop some dirt on us weren't you? Snoopin around where you ain't wanted, makin' trouble for fine folks who just wanna be left alone, hope'n to see something you shouldn't?''

They didn't give her time to respond as one of them suddenly nabbed her glasses, dangling them in front as her vision blurred.

''Give those back!'' she demanded, only to be met with laughter. She closed her eyes in shame, holding back the tears they wanted to see.

Then someone seized her backpack, unzipping it contents to the ground.

''What to we have here?'' said Marco amused as he picked up a thick paperback. ''The Welk Chronicles by T. N. Wilkins? You didn't strike me as the fairy tale romantic to read this trash.''

''GIVE IT BACK!'' she exclaimed furiously, about to erupt into further rage before being abruptly slapped back into complacency.

''Yell in my face again and you will severely regret it missy,'' Marco warned with cold anger, his eyes betraying malicious intent. He raised a lit cigarette to her face and smiled before drawing a puff.

''Go on, take a huff'puff and we'll let you go'' he said directing the cigarette towards her mouth.

''No, get that away from me, I don't want -''

''Won't be so high and mighty when you're smokin' a joint with us, then we'll let you go and say whatever you want.''

He held her cheeks together to keep her face in place as he tried to force her to smoke, knowing it would tarnish her pride and teach her a lesson not to mess with them. Rita struggled before opening her mouth and biting down hard hard against his grip.

''Franklin Trainwreck Pierce!'' he jolted back in pain, clutching his bleeding hand. ''You... b***h... now you've really done it, we ain't just gonna play with you no more, we're gonna -''

''That's enough!'' exclaimed a loud Irish sounding voice, shifting the gang's attention to him: Donablain Dorian.

''Woah, easy there D Man,'' said Marco raising both hands before returning Rita's glasses to her. ''We were just fool'n around, that's all, nothing more to it.''

Rita saw him for the first time, tall for his age, handsome faced and broad shouldered and eyes focused on her well being. The rest of the Outlaws began to take steps back, despite outnumbering him none of them seemed to want to take on the Dorian, even the bully Marco had basically surrendered to his very presence. What was this power and respect that came from just one person?

Soon enough they all scattered from the premises and Donablain helped with her bag pack and asked if she was okay, raising out his hand to help her.

''I... thank you,'' she said before she touched his hand and felt a spark. Her Prince Charming, sent from the land of Welkshire to love and protect her.

She had dreamed of him several times after that incident, dreamt of Donablain riding bare chested on a shining white horse, carrying her into his arms and taking her away, swearing the two of them would always be together. And every time she woke from these dreams she pressed her blushing face into a pillow and rolled over in embarrassment. Alas it was all merely fantasy.

She would gaze at him from afar, lamenting his closeness to Monty, jealous of his obvious affection for her and heartbroken that he never noticed her the same way. As for Marco he seemed to eventually change his ways and become a better person of sorts when he started going out with Regina Denson of all people and left his outlaw gang behind. Eventually Rita left Woodview to study becoming a Detective before returning years later in 2018.

Presently between Don and Rita...

She had wanted to hug him, to snugly place her face into his chest, feel the warmth of his heartbeat and declare how she never stopped loving him. Instead she sat opposite to him with a cold metal table between them as he relayed their report in more depth and she took notes diligently. Did he even remember her? Was she so insignificant to him?

How could he love someone so plain like Monica Strumvitner - I'm smarter than her, more beautiful even...

Perhaps he didn't recognize her - she was now taller and swapped out her old glasses for contacts.

''Thank you for your co-operation, Mr Dorian,'' she said formally. ''I believe there has been a mistake on my grandfather's part, given as your group didn't cross the stream hence no trespassing actually occurred. You're free to leave if you want, I'll answer to the Chief on your behalf. Your two friends however... can't leave before I finish questioning them,'' she said before adding: ''For formality sake.''

At least she could be useful to him in some small way.

''Monica Strumvitner, you're next please'' she said with an icy tone as she let her Prince go.

What did he see in her? What did some log cabin girl have that an educated elite like herself lacked? She had to find out for closure.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:...

She would gaze at him from afar, lamenting his closeness to Monty, jealous of his obvious affection for her and heartbroken that he never noticed her the same way. As for Marco he seemed to eventually change his ways and become a better person of sorts when he started going out with Regina Denson of all people and left his outlaw gang behind. Eventually Rita left Woodview to study becoming a Detective before returning years later in 2018.

She had wanted to hug him, to snugly place her face into his chest, feel the warmth of his heartbeat and declare how she never stopped loving him. Instead she sat opposite to him with a cold metal table between them as he relayed their report in more depth and she took notes diligently. Did he even remember her? Was she so insignificant to him?

How could he love someone so plain like Monica Strumvitner - I'm smarter than her, more beautiful even...

Perhaps he didn't recognize her - she was now taller and swapped out her old glasses for contacts.

''Thank you for your co-operation, Mr Dorian,'' she said formally. ''I believe there has been a mistake on my grandfather's part, given as your group didn't cross the stream hence no trespassing actually occurred. You're free to leave if you want, I'll answer to the Chief on your behalf. Your two friends however... can't leave before I finish questioning them,'' she said before adding: ''For formality sake.''

''Monica Strumvitner, you're next please'' she said with an icy tone as she let her Prince go.

Monica had finished her water, with only an empty cup to rub between her hands- her arms close to her side- head low as she rose from her seat and turned her sight to the officer beginning her walk into the room. Her lips where inward- barely visible, her red plaid sleeves down- her hair somewhat in her own face. She- waited for the officer to take a seat or to instruct her to take one.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:...

Monica had finished her water, with only an empty cup to rub between her hands- her arms close to her side- head low as she rose from her seat and turned her sight to the officer beginning her walk into the room. Her lips where inward- barely visible, her red plaid sleeves down- her hair somewhat in her own face. She- waited for the officer to take a seat or to instruct her to take one.

''Please take a seat, Ms Strumvitner.''

She cleared her throat before proceeding: ''I understand there were others with you, namely Carl Merrick, Lucas Jackson, Will Denson and... Marco Forester. That's quite a company you kept. I'm told this trip was your idea, can you explain to me your reasons for camping out there and intent to trespass into the Ghostwoods?''

She had of course gotten answers from her beloved Donablain, now she wanted to see his dear Monica up close and get a better idea of who she was.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Monica had finished her water, with only an empty cup to rub between her hands- her arms close to her side- head low as she rose from her seat and turned her sight to the officer beginning her walk into the room. Her lips where inward- barely visible, her red plaid sleeves down- her hair somewhat in her own face. She- waited for the officer to take a seat or to instruct her to take one.

She cleared her throat before proceeding: ''I understand there were others with you, namely Carl Merrick, Lucas Jackson, Will Denson and... Marco Forester. That's quite a company you kept. I'm told this trip was your idea, can you explain to me your reasons for camping out there and intent to trespass into the Ghostwoods?''

She had of course gotten answers from her beloved Donny, now she wanted to see Monty up close and get a better idea of who she was.

Monty took a breath, releasing tension in her arms while looking at the cup. She raised her head took upon the officer- her eyes heavy but sharp, "it- It started when we graduated... sure it's a small town," her lips still pulled in as they where, "we'd probably see each other out an about- maybe the grocer, maybe the streets- but not as often as we would at school. No more meeting up during lunches, no more hanging out in the halls between classes- we'd have so little time. So I suggested we have a last big get together before we started seeing each other less. But- we delayed- Evan had to work the farm, and- we waited. We finally got to go today- it was a spot me and Lucas had been to- back in school- so it- seemed safe enough. We got the tents up, hanged out for a while- the air getting heavy with the cold. I suggested we tell some stories- it's the right air for it- so we did. But that made the air seems ill and Marco proposed a game of Truth or Dare;" she was starting to lighten up a little, "But by then some of us wanted to leave and I wasn't going to let this trip end like that- not after the long wait." she rubbed two of her fingers against a thumb on her right hand, "Seeing how Will was with us- and we're friends of his- I didn't consider it trespassing- it was just- meant to keep us together, ya know?" she asked.
Tomorrow is made today.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:56 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Will

The truck pulled up just in time apparently, as Lucas was on Blackroof's porch with his hands up as Will's eldest brother Bobby Jr. pointed a shotgun at him. Jumping out of the car and yelling "WHOA WHOA JUN, HE'S WITH ME!"

Robert Jr. took the shotgun off Lucas and asked "Why the fuck is the fucking woodsboy with you. And why the hell are you out this late anyways? I thought you were camping over on the Strumvitner's land."

Will looked around quickly and said "There was a Panther."

Robert raised an eyebrow "What?"

The youngest Denson put his hands in his pockets and said "There was a fucking Panther. Some weird fucking german came bursting out of the woods with talking about trying to buy our land and the next thing I know I'm hearing those godawful cries, then this thing fucking bursts out of the brush. It must have been stalking the crazy fucker and we were in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Robert Jr. brushed his hair back and grimaced "Thats... that's a fucking mess."

A deep voice behind Robert Jr. said "It's more than a mess."

Robert Denson was a strong man, even in his advanced years. His hair was a brilliant white and his face was dominated by a large mustache like Teddy Roosevelt's. He walked with a cane that had a piece of polished anthracite set into the top of it. Rubbing his temples, Robert continued "Ten generations, the panthers stay put in the river. Ten generations we have to only worry about the black blood. Now the Panther's are moving as well. Jesus Christ. All right then, get inside all of you. My wife will make you guys some coffee and we can discuss what you saw last night."

Marco

He recognized the voice of Robert Denson from the radio back when he was tripping on weed in Carl's truck, despite having never met the man. Looking out he saw Lucas at the premises as Will vouched for him and simultaneously felt his blood boil and his spine chill from the realization that he had somehow heard Rob and Lucas's brief exchange before physically arriving to their location.

Had they arrived later, had Will not intervened, then he could finally have peace with Lucas out of the picture.

''Captain Marvel... do you remember serving me at that bar?''

His puppy appeared to yawn at the question and waking up groggily from its short nap.

The canine bartender's voice echoed in his head, telling him to embrace what he felt. But now he was feeling confused and unsure as to what had just happened and what was going on right now. Then he felt it - disappointment in seeing Lucas alive and well despite having shoved him behind at the Ghostwoods. The pleasure he felt at the thought of Lucas begging for his life as the Beast tore him apart felt utterly sublime back in the moment and now it had waned away.

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Carl

As Will jumped out of the truck, Carl proceed to follow him, planning on telling Will's father the news. Luckily, what Will said made sense, until he brought up the mention of panthers. "Will? Why does your family have panthers in these woods?" Carl said, having left Marco in the passenger seat of his truck.

''Carl... where's Monty and Don and that hillbilly?'' he turned to see that Carl had left him in his dazed state to converse the Densons living at Blackroof Manor. That was his own cue to get out and introduce himself. He and Captain Marvel left Carl's truck to approach Will's family, silently passing by Lucas towards whom he didn't spare a glance but muttered quietly:

''See you dropped your balls, Notebook,'' he whispered tauntingly. noting the absence of his treasured journal.

''Mighty kind with your hospitality,'' he said with a friendly face before extending a small gentlemanly bow at Robert Jr.

''We're all still pretty shaken up from what we just saw. Some answers would do me and Carl some good, preferably with some food, we're tired and starving - oh by the way you don't mind dogs do you? Don't worry he's trained.''

He could only hope to dear god that Will's sister Regina wasn't present.

Flashback a few months ago... a brief telephone exchange

''I'm pregnant.''

''You can't be serious.''

''We can't be see'in each anymore, daddy won't allow it.''

''... so what're you gonna do?''

''I'm not gonna be a mom if that's what you're ask'n.''

''S**t Regina, are you sure its mine?''

''Don't even go there Marco Forester.''

''I'm not.. I mean... okay listen, I've got some money rolling in to get a place of my own. I think I can get an auto job in the city, we've got options -''

''Stop it Marco, its over. I'm a Denson, I can't be throwing my future away for you. Besides you were always thinking of her when you were with me.''

''Regina... I swear on my old man's bones, I wasn't-''

''Buts okay Marco, I understand. You were never my first choice either, in the end we were both placeholders weren't we?''

''Goddammit Regina, why're you do'n this? Look I'm sorry I'm no Donablain for your dream of some f***ed up forbidden love between a Dorian and Denson but we had something, at least I thought I did, with you.''

''The only one whose f***ed up is you, Marco. I know Monica reminds you of your missing momma. Believe me I tried fixing you but you were broken beyond repair quite some time ago, maybe it was the circus you were born into, maybe it were old Dutch, but we're no good for each other.''

Rita Reynolds

Harbertia wrote:

She had of course gotten answers from her beloved Donny, now she wanted to see Monty up close and get a better idea of who she was.

Monty took a breath, releasing tension in her arms while looking at the cup. She raised her head took upon the officer- her eyes heavy but sharp, "it- It started when we graduated... sure it's a small town," her lips still pulled in as they where, "we'd probably see each other out an about- maybe the grocer, maybe the streets- but not as often as we would at school. No more meeting up during lunches, no more hanging out in the halls between classes- we'd have so little time. So I suggested we have a last big get together before we started seeing each other less. But- we delayed- Evan had to work the farm, and- we waited. We finally got to go today- it was a spot me and Lucas had been to- back in school- so it- seemed safe enough. We got the tents up, hanged out for a while- the air getting heavy with the cold. I suggested we tell some stories- it's the right air for it- so we did. But that made the air seems ill and Marco proposed a game of Truth or Dare;" she was starting to lighten up a little, "But by then some of us wanted to leave and I wasn't going to let this trip end like that- not after the long wait." she rubbed two of her fingers against a thumb on her right hand, "Seeing how Will was with us- and we're friends of his- I didn't consider it trespassing- it was just- meant to keep us together, ya know?" she asked.

She found herself unable to hate Monica, regarding her more as a pitiful simpleton caught in a wretched state. How could her Donablain choose someone so weak and unworthy, was this his type? But she could be subservient too, just for him and no one else, she was the true princess to be at his side, not this cheap skank that had usurped her place.

''I understand but without Will Denson present to vouch for your story, you've just admitted to a potential felony,'' she lied, knowing technically without crossing the stream they were in the clear.

But she need to mount on the pressure to ensure an honest response:

'To clear suspicions I need to understand a better picture. What is your relationship with Mr Donablain Dorian? And what of Marco Forester, were the two of you always friends?''

Chief Reynolds

Eventually, after looking through his car, he realized the problem. Someone had cut his fuel line.
"God f!ckin damm!t!" with no other good ideas, he went back into the station to report it.

''Oh for f**ks sake, Officer Dave go see what that s**t stain wants, I need to make a call!''

He was back in his office, dialling a landline direct to Mayor Denson's private number.

''Hello? Sorry to disturb you at this hour but we might have a situation. Donablain Dorian and his posse just arrived claiming they camped out in your so-called Ghostwoods where they met some weirdo and got chased by some animal. Thought I'd let you know, how'd you want me handle'n this, Sir?''

Officer Dave

''Um Sir, there's no one else out there in the parking lot,'' said Dave reluctantly having to deal with Mikhail.

''Maybe its a malfunction? We're not mechanics so unless you're in danger we can't waste our time fixing your vehicle. I suggest you call a taxi.''
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:03 am, edited 8 times in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:14 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:Rita Reynolds

Harbertia wrote:Monty took a breath, releasing tension in her arms while looking at the cup. She raised her head took upon the officer- her eyes heavy but sharp, "it- It started when we graduated... sure it's a small town," her lips still pulled in as they where, "we'd probably see each other out an about- maybe the grocer, maybe the streets- but not as often as we would at school. No more meeting up during lunches, no more hanging out in the halls between classes- we'd have so little time. So I suggested we have a last big get together before we started seeing each other less. But- we delayed- Evan had to work the farm, and- we waited. We finally got to go today- it was a spot me and Lucas had been to- back in school- so it- seemed safe enough. We got the tents up, hanged out for a while- the air getting heavy with the cold. I suggested we tell some stories- it's the right air for it- so we did. But that made the air seems ill and Marco proposed a game of Truth or Dare;" she was starting to lighten up a little, "But by then some of us wanted to leave and I wasn't going to let this trip end like that- not after the long wait." she rubbed two of her fingers against a thumb on her right hand, "Seeing how Will was with us- and we're friends of his- I didn't consider it trespassing- it was just- meant to keep us together, ya know?" she asked.

She found herself unable to hate Monica, regarding her more as a pitiful simpleton caught in a wretched state. How could her Donablain choose someone so weak and unworthy, was this his type? But she could be subservient too, just for him and no one else, she was the true princess to be at his side, not this cheap skank that had usurped her place.

''I understand but without Will Denson present to vouch for your story, you've just admitted to a potential felony,'' she lied, knowing technically without crossing the stream they were in the clear.

'To clear suspicions I need to understand a better picture. What is your relationship with Mr Donablain Dorian? And what of Marco Forester, were the two of you always friends?'''

Her lips ceased to be inward as they had been though her mouth still seemed small upon hearing that she had 'admitted to a potential felony', which didn't set well with her as evidenced by her gradually changing face- the heaviness of the eyes fading but the piercing of the eyes remained. She sat more upright before leaning forward a bit; "Don and I have known each other since middle school, his dad knows my dad so we got to hang out together when my dad would visit his. We're together but we've not- 'hooked up'. He's wild, and I like that." She smiled letting the intensity fall as she again leaned back though more casually, "People at school- they'd see me as 'chill' and 'tough' - heck Don's dad thought I was a boy and that still boggles my mind. But Don's got me to be softer- he's crazier then I am and I just- kind of started filling the role of the 'level headed'. While he rushed away from that beast I had been walking- trying not to draw attention-" she chuckled, "It's funny now but it scared me then. Marco though, Marco was my chill bro- though like me he- sometimes we- would get in some scraps with other students. I don't know- I guess we both have issues."
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:30 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:Rita Reynolds

'To clear suspicions I need to understand a better picture. What is your relationship with Mr Donablain Dorian? And what of Marco Forester, were the two of you always friends?'''

Her lips ceased to be inward as they had been though her mouth still seemed small upon hearing that she had 'admitted to a potential felony', which didn't set well with her as evidenced by her gradually changing face- the heaviness of the eyes fading but the piercing of the eyes remained. She sat more upright before leaning forward a bit; "Don and I have known each other since middle school, his dad knows my dad so we got to hang out together when my dad would visit his. We're together but we've not- 'hooked up'. He's wild, and I like that." She smiled letting the intensity fall as she again leaned back though more casually, "People at school- they'd see me as 'chill' and 'tough' - heck Don's dad thought I was a boy and that still boggles my mind. But Don's got me to be softer- he's crazier then I am and I just- kind of started filling the role of the 'level headed'. While he rushed away from that beast I had been walking- trying not to draw attention-" she chuckled, "It's funny now but it scared me then. Marco though, Marco was my chill bro- though like me he- sometimes we- would get in some scraps with other students. I don't know- I guess we both have issues."

Her body language betrayed no sign of lying, it seems she had fallen for the lie and was telling nothing but the truth. It didn't sound like she and her Donablain were truly 'together' - at best they were friends with benefits and at worse they were both awkwardly friend-zoned from each other. Perhaps she could ask for no more, it didn't matter if her beloved Donablain had physically been with other women, not if his heart were hers alone. Perhaps she still had a chance after all.

However her friendship with Marco Forester, someone she still despised further soured her impression of Monica's character. Donablain deserved better.

''I agree, you and Marco both have issues,'' she said trying to group the two together. Lowlifes deserved each other in her mind.

''Thank you for your honesty, Monica Strumvitner... odd surname - what does it mean?''
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Harbertia wrote:Her lips ceased to be inward as they had been though her mouth still seemed small upon hearing that she had 'admitted to a potential felony', which didn't set well with her as evidenced by her gradually changing face- the heaviness of the eyes fading but the piercing of the eyes remained. She sat more upright before leaning forward a bit; "Don and I have known each other since middle school, his dad knows my dad so we got to hang out together when my dad would visit his. We're together but we've not- 'hooked up'. He's wild, and I like that." She smiled letting the intensity fall as she again leaned back though more casually, "People at school- they'd see me as 'chill' and 'tough' - heck Don's dad thought I was a boy and that still boggles my mind. But Don's got me to be softer- he's crazier then I am and I just- kind of started filling the role of the 'level headed'. While he rushed away from that beast I had been walking- trying not to draw attention-" she chuckled, "It's funny now but it scared me then. Marco though, Marco was my chill bro- though like me he- sometimes we- would get in some scraps with other students. I don't know- I guess we both have issues."

Her body language betrayed no sign of lying, it seems she had fallen for the lie and was telling nothing but the truth. It didn't sound like she and her Donablain were truly 'together' - at best they were friends with benefits and at worse they were both awkwardly friend-zoned from each other. Perhaps she could ask for no more, it didn't matter if her beloved Donablain had physically been with other women, not if his heart were hers alone. Perhaps she still had a chance after all.

However her friendship with Marco Forester, someone she still despised further soured her impression of Monica's character. Donablain deserved better.

''I agree, you and Marco both have issues,'' she said trying to group the two together. Lowlifes belonged together in her mind.

''Thank you for your honesty, Monica Strumvitner... odd surname - what does it mean?''

Monty stood up, having recieved the cure to leave; "According to my father it means 'Storm Life' but Lucas told me it's something like 'Strong Wine' or 'Maker of Wine in the Storm'. Will- I have to stay at the station or- can I go now? Like I don't want to- ya know."
Tomorrow is made today.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:43 pm

Harbertia wrote:

''I agree, you and Marco both have issues,'' she said trying to group the two together. Lowlifes belonged together in her mind.

Monty stood up, having recieved the cure to leave; "According to my father it means 'Storm Life' but Lucas told me it's something like 'Strong Wine' or 'Maker of Wine in the Storm'. Will- I have to stay at the station or- can I go now? Like I don't want to- ya know."

''Do you as please, you're not under arrest but I advise you to stay until my grandfather comes to a decision, unless you want the police calling your daddy asking for you, telling him about your camping trip?'' she almost smiled but suppressed the urge, holing some sense of personal victory over her. Indeed she wouldn't even consider Monica a rival. Donablain could still be hers after all.

''Evan...'' she said trying and failing to remember the hillbilly's last name. ''You're up next, get in here.'' She honestly wasn't sure what to make of the guy but did look down on him somewhat for his farm boy status.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:57 am

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Officer Dave

''Um Sir, there's no one else out there in the parking lot,'' said Dave reluctantly having to deal with Mikhail.

''Maybe its a malfunction? We're not mechanics so unless you're in danger we can't waste our time fixing your vehicle. I suggest you call a taxi.''

Mikhail

"I've had this car for a long f*cking time and it is not a malfunction. A fuel line just can't... break like that. Someone else is here. Taxis are closed for the night and I ain't walkin home. I'll just see if the chief is fine if I stay here... something bad is going to happen. I can feel it."

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:48 am

Harbertia wrote:Monty stood up, having recieved the cure to leave; "According to my father it means 'Storm Life' but Lucas told me it's something like 'Strong Wine' or 'Maker of Wine in the Storm'. Will- I have to stay at the station or- can I go now? Like I don't want to- ya know."

''Do you as please, you're not under arrest but I advise you to stay until my grandfather comes to a decision, unless you want the police calling your daddy asking for you, telling him about your camping trip?'' she almost smiled but suppressed the urge, holing some sense of personal victory over her. Indeed she wouldn't even consider Monica a rival. Donablain could still be hers after all.

''Evan...'' she said trying and failing to remember the hillbilly's last name. ''You're up next, get in here.'' She honestly wasn't sure what to make of the guy but did look down on him somewhat for his farm boy status.

Evan
Evan was understandably nervous. He had always been a good kid. He walked over and sat down across from the girl. He said,"As Monty was sayin', we've been plannin' this trip for a while. Part a' th' problem was that farm work always cropped up. Once we got up to the site, we sat around the fire, tellin' ghost stories. Somehow, we ended up playin' Truth or Dare. Before I knew it, we all decided to walk down to th' Ghostwoods. We didn't cross th' stream. Then, some German popped up, an' Will went a little crazy over him. Then we were attacked by somethin'. I didn't see it, so I cain't tell ya what it was, but some others thought it was a painter."
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:

Evan
Evan was understandably nervous. He had always been a good kid. He walked over and sat down across from the girl. He said,"As Monty was sayin', we've been plannin' this trip for a while. Part a' th' problem was that farm work always cropped up. Once we got up to the site, we sat around the fire, tellin' ghost stories. Somehow, we ended up playin' Truth or Dare. Before I knew it, we all decided to walk down to th' Ghostwoods. We didn't cross th' stream. Then, some German popped up, an' Will went a little crazy over him. Then we were attacked by somethin'. I didn't see it, so I cain't tell ya what it was, but some others thought it was a painter."

''Painter?'' said Rita raising a brow in mild amusement though her lips remained neutral. ''Pardon the misunderstanding but I was lead to believe the creature resembled a panther. Don't tell me you were all frightened of some bohemian class artist?''

Of course it was just a minor infraction of the tongue, she knew this but couldn't resist bringing it up. Bad pronunciations bothered her like garden weeds, she just had to pull up and kill them. Her precious Donablain was fettered with such uncouth company that were no good for him.

New Tussia wrote:

Mikhail

"I've had this car for a long f*cking time and it is not a malfunction. A fuel line just can't... break like that. Someone else is here. Taxis are closed for the night and I ain't walkin home. I'll just see if the chief is fine if I stay here... something bad is going to happen. I can feel it."

Officer Dave

''I, um... I'm sorry sir but the Chief is too busy right now,'' said Officer Dave as he rubbed his chin nervously, aware that he had been ordered to make Mikhail Yuriev go away.

''I'll accompany you to your vehicle and see you on your way.''

As they made their way outside towards Yuriev's car, a thought occurred to Dave that he a police officer might be walking into a trap set up by this former violent criminal. Fuel lines just conveniently cut between the time he entered the station and left it? This wasn't some horror movie where a killer had baited them out, lurking around waiting for them to lower their guard. No, this was obviously a prank and he refused to be made fun of.

''ON YOUR KNEES!'' he shouted abruptly holding the delinquent at gunpoint. ''DO IT NOW, HANDS IN THE AIR AND GET ON THE GROUND!''

Any suspicious move on Yuriev's part and he would have the right to shoot his shoulder or kneecap.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:06 pm

Mikhail

"Whoa whoa! No need for this!"
He got on his knees anyways. he must have been the one to cut my fuel lines.
While his hands in the air he said.
"Listen man, I don't know who did that but I ain't the one who did it. I have had my car for a long time and I would NEVER do anything to it. It's an old car, a reliable one, and basically an antique. i gave up my life of crime years ago. I'm 21 one now and I gave that life up at 17."

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:10 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Evan

''Painter?'' said Rita raising a brow in mild amusement though her lips remained neutral. ''Pardon the misunderstanding but I was lead to believe the creature resembled a panther. Don't tell me you were all frightened of some bohemian class artist?''

Of course it was just a minor infraction of the tongue, she knew this but couldn't resist bringing it up. Bad pronunciations bothered her like garden weeds, she just had to pull up and kill them. Her precious Donablain was fettered with such uncouth company that were no good for him.

Officer Dave

''I, um... I'm sorry sir but the Chief is too busy right now,'' said Officer Dave as he rubbed his chin nervously, aware that he had been ordered to make Mikhail Yuriev go away.

As they made their way outside towards Yuriev's car, a thought occurred to Dave that he a police officer might be walking into a trap set up by this former violent criminal. Fuel lines just conveniently cut between the time he entered the station and left it? This wasn't some horror movie where a killer had baited them out, lurking around waiting for them to lower their guard. No, this was obviously a prank and he refused to be made fun of.

''ON YOUR KNEES!'' he shouted abruptly holding the delinquent at gunpoint. ''DO IT NOW, HANDS IN THE AIR AND GET ON THE GROUND!''

Any suspicious move on Yuriev's part and he would have the right to shoot his shoulder or kneecap.

Evan
Evan said,"I didn't see th' thing myself, but everyone was sayin' that it was a painter, not some art person."
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:

Officer Dave

Evan
Evan said,"I didn't see th' thing myself, but everyone was sayin' that it was a painter, not some art person."

Rita Reynolds

''Are you friends with Mr Donablain Dorian?''

"Whoa whoa! No need for this!"
He got on his knees anyways. he must have been the one to cut my fuel lines.
While his hands in the air he said.
"Listen man, I don't know who did that but I ain't the one who did it. I have had my car for a long time and I would NEVER do anything to it. It's an old car, a reliable one, and basically an antique. i gave up my life of crime years ago. I'm 21 one now and I gave that life up at 17."

Officer Dave

''Oh, I don't doubt it...'' he said struggling not to hyperventilate. ''Your car's fine ain't it? You were trying to have me kidnapped, boy?''

He flashed his torch at the car and noticed the gun inside.

''Sonofab***h... you were gonna use that on me?'' his grip on his firearm momentarily quivered before becoming firm again.

''Now I'm going to handcuff you and safely examine the vehicle. If what you say is true then you have nothing to worry about and every rreason to comply,'' he said cautiously approaching Yuriov with the restraining device.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:32 pm

Mikhail

"I wasn't going to shoot you! It's one of my protective guns! I got more in the trunk. There's a: double barrel, a 9mm pistol, and a machete. There's also a buncha junk that even if I were going to kidnap you there wouldn't be enough room!" He complies with Dave's orders.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse