NATION

PASSWORD

Stories in the Forest (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:Marco

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Will grabbed the mans other arm and began force marching him with Monty, turning to the rest and saying "Move now. The thing that made that noise is very strong, very angry, and very likely to kill you if we don't start moving now. Just walk like you don't know it exists and keep moving towards the camp, and whatever you do do not stop moving until we are off my family's land. And if I say run... run like your life depends on it, because it definintly will. Now go!"

''That thing? Its gonna kill us? You Densons been keeping some wild animal here like it were a zoo? I need answers here Will!''

He started fast-walking with them back to where Carl, Evan and Monty had left their vehicles. The adrenaline was still active and he was ready to sprint ahead if need be. However he didn't want to leave Captain Marvel behind who could only go so fast on his little legs. His puppy didn't like being carried but it might soon become necessary.

Why the hell did Will have no issue with them venturing into the Ghostwoods if he knew there was some dangerous creature waiting for them? Was there an enemy in every corner? First he thought he'd need to worry about that psycho Lucas, then some totally-not-evil german sounding schizophrenic so-called 'doctor' arrived in the middle of nowhere and just when they were trying to wrap their mind around it everyone could suddenly hear the shrilling of some unseen beast that wanted them dead.

Although Monty had asked him to grab the Doctor's other arm beside her he was too distracted with the shrills to respond immediately to her request, prompting Will to do it for him. Once again he was relieved not to be hindered in movement and allowed to move as he pleased in the event that something really was going to chase them.

''Donny man, you got an idea what's goin on?''

Back at the campfire he never could have guessed how quickly things would escalate from simple ghost stories.

"We're gettin' in th' car, we're headed downtown..." Donny began, as he practically shoved everyone in the general direction in which they came. "Drop this lad off an' let the feds take care of 'im. We can continue this campin' trip elsewhere." With that he growled under his breath, and shoved as many as he could, practically bolting towards the truck. He just hoped to god that the cars wouldn't die in this potentially life or death situation.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:34 pm

Will watched as Donny burst ahead in speed "Wait Donny DON'T-" he was cut off by a strange combo of a mountain lion scream and a crocodile hiss. Turning around he caught a glimpse of bright red eyeshine bursting through the woods towards the group "FUCK RUN NOW! DON'T FUCKING STOP!" Will let go of the professor and turned around, firing the flare gun at the creature. A loud bang came out of the device and instead of a flare, a shot blasted out of it towards the creature. A weird hissing noise came from the woods as Will reached into his pocket for another cartridge and said "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" before backpeddeling as fast as he could, never letting his eyes break line of sight with the beasts eyeshine.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Carl

Things seemed to have been going peaceful, until suddenly a man emerged from the woods. "Did a bear chase him? He looks like shit, almost." Carl said, when commenting on Albin's disoriented appearance. When the doctor talked about seeing a Wendigo, Carl didn't really believe it. "Wendigo? Aren't they supposed to be cannibals or something?" As the atmosphere was getting tense, Will mentioned heading back. "We should have done this in the morning, otherwise we wouldn't have to deal with this." Carl complained, till he heard a shrill cry. "We need to get back to the camp, we must have woke up some sort of bear." Carl could see his car ahead, as they walked back, until he heard the sound of something inhuman behind him. Will immediately shot at something with his flare gun, where the instinct to get the hell outta there really go into his head.

"Get to my truck!" Carl yelled, as he started to run towards his parked truck.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:16 pm

Not caring about the strange man Monty let go herself. She had looked on with terror as Donny had rushed- Will's instructions still fresh on her mind- Just walk like you don't know it exists and keep moving towards the camp she didn't bother to look back, no use seeing what it was- no use fusing- no use making noise- oh yes Donny had understood what she meant by her look- get the car door open she meant- oh yes he got that message. Anger and desperation upon her face as she rushed to meet him along the way- she was running faster now- faster then even he had- she'd catch up.

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Carl
"Get to my truck!" Carl yelled, as he started to run towards his parked truck.

Knowing her family's car that was a welcomed invitation. As soon as she caught up to Don she was going to grab him by the arm and drag him there!
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Alban

Instinctively; he ran. Unknowingly, he ran to the side as he fell down and everyone else had run. Hopefully, the beast was focused on revenge on whoever shot him... or it. He ran for a few minutes; turned around, and hit a tree. He was knocked out immediately. Luckily, it did not notice him and ran past him.
Have I been here long enough to be considered an NS elder yet or no?
Fairly conservative, Orthodox Catechumen, Tussia does not represent all of my political beliefs.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:53 pm

Will put another slug into the beast, resulting in more crackling and hissing from it as steam poured from the wound. That would hopefully stun it. Taking off after the rest of them with surprising speed he ran towards the truck while yelling "MONTY, SPRAY BEHIND YOU AS YOU RUN!!!" before grabbing the side of Carl's truck and heaving himself into the flatbed, loading up the flare gun with another shell and keeping it trained on the creature as the rest of them ran towards the vehicle.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Monty believing the thing to be right behind her screamed and picked up the pace even faster then before- she had already been faster then what Donny had ran but now she found even more speed. Raising her hand above her head and spraying behind her she didn't dare look back- and with that also fell apart her plan of grabbing Donny's arm- it was too close this thing too close.
Tomorrow is made today.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Marco

''George Cherry Tree Washington!'' he yelped out before swooping up Captain Marvel and bursting forth with speed. There was no time to think through anything, his latent anxiety had gotten swept into the entire group's decent into panic and it was basically every man for himself.

''Get the f**k outta my way Paperback!'' he said violently elbowing poor Lucas to the side whom he ran past.

A small snickering smile cracked up his mouth without him fully noticing, for in that moment he felt something within him swell - a small sense of self-satisfaction from what he just did, inflicting a measure of hurt against someone he realized he utterly despised and saw as beneath him. More than that while everyone was in terror he felt the fear brought in another unexpected feeling: exhilaration.

In that moment of momentary malice taken in the chaos and confusion he felt personally uninhibited, the pulsing of his veins giving him an extra sensation he found to enjoy. He didn't understand what had just happened to him - a moment ago he was struggling to keep his bowels together from the fear and couldn't even approach some lanky loner that Monty could. Now with the whole group on fire all his hesitation dissolved into some dark determination.

He didn't even notice how tightly he was clasping Captain Marvel in the frenzy until he made it to Carl's Ford Del Ray truck.

''Capt'n?''

The dog whimpered softly in response.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:01 pm

Carl

Carl run to the driver's side of the truck, opening the door to get himself inside. Pushing down on the lock on the door to make sure it's locked, he fanitcally searched the dashboard for the key, before grabbing it to insert it into the ignition. He made a turn, expecting it to work. However, the engine didn't seem to work. "Come on!" Carl yelled, knowing that the truck he was using was his father's. He turned the key again, trying to get it to work. Nothing. "Hang on, I'm trying!"
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Marco

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Carl

Carl run to the driver's side of the truck, opening the door to get himself inside. Pushing down on the lock on the door to make sure it's locked, he fanitcally searched the dashboard for the key, before grabbing it to insert it into the ignition. He made a turn, expecting it to work. However, the engine didn't seem to work. "Come on!" Carl yelled, knowing that the truck he was using was his father's. He turned the key again, trying to get it to work. Nothing. "Hang on, I'm trying!"

Next to Carl on the passenger seat Marco was silently petting Captain Marvel, gently stroking its dark fur to comfort the disoriented creature, seemingly oblivious to Carl's desperation. And then he started shaking, his entire body quivering in emotion that wasn't fear but excitement.

''I think we dropped Dr Wendigo's ass on a silver platter for whatever the hell we're running from.'' Again just as with Lucas he felt no guilt in the treatment of the stranger, the thought of leaving him behind for the monster in order to buy themselves more time appealed so completely to him but then he felt too shameful to admit it. He must have seemed nervous to the rest.

''Honestly I didn't think... we just met him and he's gone before making any sense. I didn't think that Monty would have it in her, you know, leaving someone behind to die from something we didn't even see,'' he said. Strange how he was able to collect his thoughts now while everyone else seemed geared into panic mode. What was this strangely serene feeling in him? It felt pleasant yet wrong.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:34 am

Evan
Evan ran for his truck. They were being chased by something. He said,"Where should we go?" He grabbed his shotgun out of the truck bed, and loaded it. He racked the action, keeping the safety on. He couldn't tell where the thing was. He stayed next to the driver's side, and opened the door, ready to jump in at a moment's notice. He fingered his keys, which were in his jacket pocket.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:53 am

Alban
After being knocked out for a few minutes; he wakes up. He remembers where he is and what happened after a few seconds and quickly tries to get up. He sees the thing going for the vehicles; and, he throws a rock at it to distract it from everyone else.
"Hey! Ugly! Over here!" he yells before quickly running to the side with it chasing him.
Have I been here long enough to be considered an NS elder yet or no?
Fairly conservative, Orthodox Catechumen, Tussia does not represent all of my political beliefs.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:11 am

Harbertia wrote:Monty believing the thing to be right behind her screamed and picked up the pace even faster then before- she had already been faster then what Donny had ran but now she found even more speed. Raising her hand above her head and spraying behind her she didn't dare look back- and with that also fell apart her plan of grabbing Donny's arm- it was too close this thing too close.

Donny was good at most sports, and thankfully knowing that Monty could take it, practically tackled and lifted up the woman and bolted. "We'll reconvene downtown! I'll call you!" After the duo would find their way to Monty's car, he would attempt to start it up. "C'mon...c'mon...Monty, if ya feel confident in chuckin' that hatchet, chuck it at tha' thing's throat an' kill it dead! I don' wanna wreck yer car, but if this thing's gonna chase us, I'mma make it red paste on th' ground!"
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Monty believing the thing to be right behind her screamed and picked up the pace even faster then before- she had already been faster then what Donny had ran but now she found even more speed. Raising her hand above her head and spraying behind her she didn't dare look back- and with that also fell apart her plan of grabbing Donny's arm- it was too close this thing too close.

Donny was good at most sports, and thankfully knowing that Monty could take it, practically tackled and lifted up the woman and bolted. "We'll reconvene downtown! I'll call you!" After the duo would find their way to Monty's car, he would attempt to start it up. "C'mon...c'mon...Monty, if ya feel confident in chuckin' that hatchet, chuck it at tha' thing's throat an' kill it dead! I don' wanna wreck yer car, but if this thing's gonna chase us, I'mma make it red paste on th' ground!"

Monty shouts still a bit awestruck by Don's sheer strength but still frantic and frustrated at him; "I CAN'T LOOK AT IT!" The spray had fallen when she was picked up. Her believing for a brief moment it had been the beast getting her before realizing it was just Don- thankfully her relief at this outweighed any fight action she may have taken against him. But shortly after shouting that she did look back to see the Stranger calling to the thing's attention. Striking it would only nullify his efforts- and she felt a remorse but that just added to her already piling collection of emotions- she couldn't see much but the form was massive. Enough for her to turn back to looking at Don trying to start her family ill kept Ford Pick Up- a 1950s Ford Pick Up that had been seeing seasonal work and trips into town for generations. One with holes in the seats- and wood in the truck bed. She climbed in, hoping he didn't turn the car on the thing like he said he would; "DRIVE!"
Last edited by Harbertia on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:28 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Donny was good at most sports, and thankfully knowing that Monty could take it, practically tackled and lifted up the woman and bolted. "We'll reconvene downtown! I'll call you!" After the duo would find their way to Monty's car, he would attempt to start it up. "C'mon...c'mon...Monty, if ya feel confident in chuckin' that hatchet, chuck it at tha' thing's throat an' kill it dead! I don' wanna wreck yer car, but if this thing's gonna chase us, I'mma make it red paste on th' ground!"

Monty shouts still a bit awestruck by Don's sheer strength but still frantic and frustrated at him; "I CAN'T LOOK AT IT!" The spray had fallen when she was picked up. Her believing for a brief moment it had been the beast getting her before realizing it was just Don- thankfully her relief at this outweighed any fight action she may have taken against him. But shortly after shouting that she did look back to see the Stranger calling to the thing's attention. Striking it would only nullify his efforts- and she felt a remorse but that just added to her already piling collection of emotions- she couldn't see much but the form was massive. Enough for her to turn back to looking at Don trying to start her family ill kept Ford Pick Up- a 1950s Ford Pick Up that had been seeing seasonal work and trips into town for generations. One with holes in the seats- and wood in the truck bed. She climbed in, hoping he didn't turn the car on the thing like he said he would; "DRIVE!"

Donny would frown, and floor it, screeching the car far and away from the beast before tossing a boxy IntPhone onto Monty's lap. "Start recording and getting pics of that thing. Monty...Monty.." he calmly reassured her. "I'll drive and get us out. I know it's hard, but we need ta' get evidence of this thing. I'm goin' straight downtown ta' th' police station, so we need recording of this stat. Okay?"

To be fair, he was panicking as well, but he kept a cool enough head, and wanted to use the Beast's temporary distraction to gain pictures of it.
Obligatory Quotes below

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:50 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Monty shouts still a bit awestruck by Don's sheer strength but still frantic and frustrated at him; "I CAN'T LOOK AT IT!" The spray had fallen when she was picked up. Her believing for a brief moment it had been the beast getting her before realizing it was just Don- thankfully her relief at this outweighed any fight action she may have taken against him. But shortly after shouting that she did look back to see the Stranger calling to the thing's attention. Striking it would only nullify his efforts- and she felt a remorse but that just added to her already piling collection of emotions- she couldn't see much but the form was massive. Enough for her to turn back to looking at Don trying to start her family ill kept Ford Pick Up- a 1950s Ford Pick Up that had been seeing seasonal work and trips into town for generations. One with holes in the seats- and wood in the truck bed. She climbed in, hoping he didn't turn the car on the thing like he said he would; "DRIVE!"

Donny would frown, and floor it, screeching the car far and away from the beast before tossing a boxy IntPhone onto Monty's lap. "Start recording and getting pics of that thing. Monty...Monty.." he calmly reassured her. "I'll drive and get us out. I know it's hard, but we need ta' get evidence of this thing. I'm goin' straight downtown ta' th' police station, so we need recording of this stat. Okay?"

To be fair, he was panicking as well, but he kept a cool enough head, and wanted to use the Beast's temporary distraction to gain pictures of it.

"What is this thing?!" she said her voice raised though not what she would call shouting while looking at the IntPhone. Her fears distracted by this odd device. "THIS ain't no camera! Wha-wha-how? How?" She said a bit more calmly as the Ford Pick Up passed Evan and Marco's get away vehicle.
Last edited by Harbertia on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:56 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Donny would frown, and floor it, screeching the car far and away from the beast before tossing a boxy IntPhone onto Monty's lap. "Start recording and getting pics of that thing. Monty...Monty.." he calmly reassured her. "I'll drive and get us out. I know it's hard, but we need ta' get evidence of this thing. I'm goin' straight downtown ta' th' police station, so we need recording of this stat. Okay?"

"What is this thing?!" she said her voice raised though not what she would call shouting while looking at the IntPhone. Her fears distracted by this odd device. "THIS ain't no camera! Wha-wha-how? How?" She said a bit more calmly as the Ford Pick Up passed Evanl and Marco's get away vehicle.

"Hit the Pic button on the screen," Donny exclaimed, "It should open up the camera, an' you can use th' plus or minus buttons ta' zoom in. Take as many as yer able, an' hold on tight!" With that, the tires screeched into the dirt and an escape was hopefully made. "Next time, we crash at my place, or go out of town..." he grumbled.
Obligatory Quotes below

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:"What is this thing?!" she said her voice raised though not what she would call shouting while looking at the IntPhone. Her fears distracted by this odd device. "THIS ain't no camera! Wha-wha-how? How?" She said a bit more calmly as the Ford Pick Up passed Evanl and Marco's get away vehicle.

"Hit the Pic button on the screen," Donny exclaimed, "It should open up the camera, an' you can use th' plus or minus buttons ta' zoom in. Take as many as yer able, an' hold on tight!" With that, the tires screeched into the dirt and an escape was hopefully made. "Next time, we crash at my place, or go out of town..." he grumbled.

Monty looked like some infant child trying to figure out the workings of a block box- an infant child scared that the monster in the box will pop out if they don't get the right block in. She swayed in the rocky truck- no seatbelt- hesitant to press anything- until she saw an icon of a photo- which pulled up a gallery of images- and she tried to find on that gallery menu some camera option.
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:10 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Hit the Pic button on the screen," Donny exclaimed, "It should open up the camera, an' you can use th' plus or minus buttons ta' zoom in. Take as many as yer able, an' hold on tight!" With that, the tires screeched into the dirt and an escape was hopefully made. "Next time, we crash at my place, or go out of town..." he grumbled.

Monty looked like some infant child trying to figure out the workings of a block box- an infant child scared that the monster in the box will pop out if they don't get the right block in. She swayed in the rocky truck- no seatbelt- hesitant to press anything- until she saw an icon of a photo- which pulled up a gallery of images- and she tried to find on that gallery menu some camera option.

"Hit the camera button! An' hold still!" he growled, ground to a halt, and forcibly placed a seatbelt on her. We've got this!" he reassured her. Now slightly stationary, there was a clear shot for both the beast, and for the beast to rush at them. Donny now hoped to God that the luck of the Irish would last him a bit longer.
Obligatory Quotes below

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:15 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Monty looked like some infant child trying to figure out the workings of a block box- an infant child scared that the monster in the box will pop out if they don't get the right block in. She swayed in the rocky truck- no seatbelt- hesitant to press anything- until she saw an icon of a photo- which pulled up a gallery of images- and she tried to find on that gallery menu some camera option.

"Hit the camera button! An' hold still!" he growled, ground to a halt, and forcibly placed a seatbelt on her. We've got this!" he reassured her. Now slightly stationary, there was a clear shot for both the beast, and for the beast to rush at them. Donny now hoped to God that the luck of the Irish would last him a bit longer.

"WhAT are YOu DOING?!" she shouted as he buckled her, but the reaction of his eyes was enough for her to get what he was telling her to do- hitting back- which she recognized from a VCR, and then the camera icon- rather then the PIC icon- got it up and holding the device outward- she took a shot at getting an imagine of it. "DON!" She remembered why in that moment she wasn't looking at it, Will said to pretend it wasn't there but her words probably sounded like further frustration at them being stopped; "YOu stupid- gjuest get us going!"
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Hit the camera button! An' hold still!" he growled, ground to a halt, and forcibly placed a seatbelt on her. We've got this!" he reassured her. Now slightly stationary, there was a clear shot for both the beast, and for the beast to rush at them. Donny now hoped to God that the luck of the Irish would last him a bit longer.

"WhAT are YOu DOING?!" she shouted as he buckled her, but the reaction of his eyes was enough for her to get what he was telling her to do- hitting back- which she recognized from a VCR, and then the camera icon- rather then the PIC icon- got it up and holding the device outward- she took a shot at getting an imagine of it. "DON!" She remembered why in that moment she wasn't looking at it, Will said to pretend it wasn't there but her words probably sounded like further frustration at them being stopped; "YOu stupid- gjuest get us going!"

"Let's get outta here Shaggy!" he floored it once more, and the duo roared out into the dirt backroads of the campground. Winding and going through the forest and hopefully making their way towards town, Donny had hoped that the others were as lucky as they were. But for now, they were going to swing by the authorities to explain what was happening, and maybe crash at Donny's place when it was safe to travel. "Is that thing followin' us?"
Obligatory Quotes below

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:"WhAT are YOu DOING?!" she shouted as he buckled her, but the reaction of his eyes was enough for her to get what he was telling her to do- hitting back- which she recognized from a VCR, and then the camera icon- rather then the PIC icon- got it up and holding the device outward- she took a shot at getting an imagine of it. "DON!" She remembered why in that moment she wasn't looking at it, Will said to pretend it wasn't there but her words probably sounded like further frustration at them being stopped; "YOu stupid- gjuest get us going!"

"Let's get outta here Shaggy!" he floored it once more, and the duo roared out into the dirt backroads of the campground. Winding and going through the forest and hopefully making their way towards town, Donny had hoped that the others were as lucky as they were. But for now, they were going to swing by the authorities to explain what was happening, and maybe crash at Donny's place when it was safe to travel. "Is that thing followin' us?"

"Us? Marco's back there with his little dog! We're fine just go!" She paused taking in some breaths, cooling down as they made their way towards the main road, "Sorry...," she said putting a hand over her eyes, "we- we didn't even-" wait. she took a breath and exhaled believing themselves in the clear. "Can- can you drop me off at my place?" she asked holding the IntPhone out for Don.
Last edited by Harbertia on Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Let's get outta here Shaggy!" he floored it once more, and the duo roared out into the dirt backroads of the campground. Winding and going through the forest and hopefully making their way towards town, Donny had hoped that the others were as lucky as they were. But for now, they were going to swing by the authorities to explain what was happening, and maybe crash at Donny's place when it was safe to travel. "Is that thing followin' us?"

"Us? Marco's back there with his little dog! We're fine just go!" She paused taking in some breaths, cooling down as they made their way towards the main road, "Sorry...," she said putting a hand over her eyes, "we- we didn't even-" wait. she took a breath and exhaled believing themselves in the clear. "Can- can you drop me off at my place?" she asked holding the IntPhone out for Don.

"That's a negative." Donny said flatly. Looking at her sternly and squeezing her hand reassuringly. "If tha'...thing follows us, the last thing I want you to be is alone wi' it. We're goin' downtown, we're goin' ta' figure out what th' bloody fuck just happened, an'..." he shook his head. "Look, once we're safe, you can call yer folks, an' we won't hafta worry anymore..." he nodded. "It's fucked up, but it ain't somethin' that'll stop us, m'kay?"
Obligatory Quotes below

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:"Us? Marco's back there with his little dog! We're fine just go!" She paused taking in some breaths, cooling down as they made their way towards the main road, "Sorry...," she said putting a hand over her eyes, "we- we didn't even-" wait. she took a breath and exhaled believing themselves in the clear. "Can- can you drop me off at my place?" she asked holding the IntPhone out for Don.

"That's a negative." Donny said flatly. Looking at her sternly and squeezing her hand reassuringly. "If tha'...thing follows us, the last thing I want you to be is alone wi' it. We're goin' downtown, we're goin' ta' figure out what th' bloody fuck just happened, an'..." he shook his head. "Look, once we're safe, you can call yer folks, an' we won't hafta worry anymore..." he nodded. "It's fucked up, but it ain't somethin' that'll stop us, m'kay?"

She squeezed back some sadness on her face; "Alright." and went silent looking out the window.
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:47 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"That's a negative." Donny said flatly. Looking at her sternly and squeezing her hand reassuringly. "If tha'...thing follows us, the last thing I want you to be is alone wi' it. We're goin' downtown, we're goin' ta' figure out what th' bloody fuck just happened, an'..." he shook his head. "Look, once we're safe, you can call yer folks, an' we won't hafta worry anymore..." he nodded. "It's fucked up, but it ain't somethin' that'll stop us, m'kay?"

She squeezed back some sadness on her face; "Alright." and went silent looking out the window.

"It's just a detour." Donny reassured, taking a moment to breath and smile in relief. Before trying to bring some humor to the situation. "Hey, does this count as a dare or somethin'?"
Obligatory Quotes below

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse