NATION

PASSWORD

Stories in the Forest (OOC/1 slot open PC for adoption)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:03 am

Um, I live in P2TM and I was wondering, is joining this RP legal yet?
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:16 am

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:Um, I live in P2TM and I was wondering, is joining this RP legal yet?

There is a character open for adoption if you want him.

Also, Alban Bahr (my first character) was actually based off someone who would've been in my life if it wasn't for... personal reasons. So that is why I made him.
Have I been here long enough to be considered an NS elder yet or no?
Fairly conservative, Orthodox Catechumen, Tussia does not represent all of my political beliefs.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:18 am

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:Um, I live in P2TM and I was wondering, is joining this RP legal yet?

It is. We actually have two slots open, Don and Will. Danceria has left.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:59 am

Harbertia wrote:

It is. We actually have two slots open, Don and Will. Danceria has left.

LIES AND SLANDER
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:52 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:It is. We actually have two slots open, Don and Will. Danceria has left.

LIES AND SLANDER

HE HAS RISEN! :o
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:55 pm

This week was busy, time to catch up.

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:LIES AND SLANDER

HE HAS RISEN! :o

Marco and Rita: DONABAAAIN!

Poorly thought out Revenge of the Sith joke:

Ironic. He (Darth Danceria) could raise himself from the dead, but not others.

Don: Its over Marco, I have the higher love from Monty.

Marco: You underestimate my swagger.

Don: Don't try it.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:56 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:This week was busy, time to catch up.

Harbertia wrote:HE HAS RISEN! :o

:lol: "... my swagger." :lol:
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:32 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:This week was busy, time to catch up.

:lol: "... my swagger." :lol:

> inb4 this does happen and Donablain came back from death itself too late to save Monty, and is raw anger incarnate
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:39 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote: :lol: "... my swagger." :lol:

> inb4 this does happen and Donablain came back from death itself too late to save Monty, and is raw anger incarnate

I can picture them fighting, Don using his anger (and skill) to overpower and completely batter down a cocky Marco.

Captain Marvel: Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy! Let the hate flow through you.

Marco is maimed and collapses.

Captain Marvel: Good Donablain, good. Kill him.

Marco: *At Don's mercy, stares back in fear and shock.*

Captain Marvel: Kill him now.

Don: *Hesitates?* I shouldn't.

Captain Marvel (using Monty's voice): D E W I T
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:09 am

WHat did I miss?
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:56 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:WHat did I miss?

Not much Pax :) We still haven't moved past your last post. OOC wise Danceria has returned .
Tomorrow is made today.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:47 pm

I've posted but... need to look for inspiration, I feel as though I've stagnated and lost my grasp of Marco's character, somewhat.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:53 pm

I try to get up a post later or tomorrow. The power was out for half a day, so I might not have any time.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:24 am

Harbertia wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:WHat did I miss?

Not much Pax :) We still haven't moved past your last post. OOC wise Danceria has returned .

Ok, thanks.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:11 am

I'm thinking of a subplot involving a team up or clash between Rita and Mikhail, the former who was planning to travel to Blackroof to get a better idea of what the Campfire Crew (specifically Don) were up to - the two could maybe meet up somewhere and have a small adventure before crossing into the main story.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:38 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:I'm thinking of a subplot involving a team up or clash between Rita and Mikhail, the former who was planning to travel to Blackroof to get a better idea of what the Campfire Crew (specifically Don) were up to - the two could maybe meet up somewhere and have a small adventure before crossing into the main story.

That sounds doable- been a bit delayed in focus I have.
Tomorrow is made today.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:39 pm

I'm making a post right now. I get it posted later.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:45 am

Rita might be more likely to run into that mad doctor now that I think about it, feels like its been a while since we last saw poor Alban.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:Rita might be more likely to run into that mad doctor now that I think about it, feels like its been a while since we last saw poor Alban.

Yeah and it gives him something to do.
Tomorrow is made today.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:56 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:Rita might be more likely to run into that mad doctor now that I think about it, feels like its been a while since we last saw poor Alban.

Yeah and it gives him something to do.

I was thinking that, possibly, Mikhail could meet them.
Or, Alban could be attacked by delinquents and Rita could find him on the side of the road.
Fairly conservative, Orthodox Catechumen, Tussia does not represent all of my political beliefs.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:31 am

New Tussia wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Yeah and it gives him something to do.

I was thinking that, possibly, Mikhail could meet them.
Or, Alban could be attacked by delinquents and Rita could find him on the side of the road.

I've had Rita indirectly rescue him from a pack of violent delinquents who've fled into the nearby woods. I've also had Rita know who Alban is - someone she remembers as a therapist from her time outside Woodview at the police academy.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:05 am

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:
New Tussia wrote:I was thinking that, possibly, Mikhail could meet them.

I've had Rita indirectly rescue him from a pack of violent delinquents who've fled into the nearby woods. I've also had Rita know who Alban is - someone she remembers as a therapist from her time outside Woodview at the police academy.

Sounds good.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:14 am

I have an idea:

There could be almost like a "secret organization" of town folk who hunt down the monsters. What I plan on doing with the bunker Mikhail found is that his family is a long line of monster hunters but Mikhail's dad got severe PTSD from being in the military or something and he was kicked out for getting to drunk but the bunker has a bunch of stuff in it about the organization.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:18 am

New Tussia wrote:I have an idea:

There could be almost like a "secret organization" of town folk who hunt down the monsters. What I plan on doing with the bunker Mikhail found is that his family is a long line of monster hunters but Mikhail's dad got severe PTSD from being in the military or something and he was kicked out for getting to drunk but the bunker has a bunch of stuff in it about the organization.

Interesting, it does give Mikhail's dad some sympathy in establishing him as more than just the town drunk. Harb would need to give his judgement first since its already been established how the Denson and Dorian clans were the prevalent ones to protect Woodview.

Edit: Wait, Mikhail found a bunker? In his mother's house that got sold before he arrived?
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:26 am

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:
New Tussia wrote:I have an idea:

Interesting, it does give Mikhail's dad some sympathy in establishing him as more than just the town drunk. Harb would need to give his judgement first since its already been established how the Denson and Dorian clans were the prevalent ones to protect Woodview.

Edit: Wait, Mikhail found a bunker? In his mother's house that got sold before he arrived?

He found it while walking in the woods behind it and he hit it with his foot.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse