NATION

PASSWORD

Rise and Fall: A Civilization RP (SIGNUP/OOC)[OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fedel
Minister

Founded: Mar 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:24 am

Great Franconia and Verana wrote:We can attempt to start with those nations that have been accepted but this idea really would only work with more players.

Perhaps we should have started with a smaller map?
Oh well, we shall see.

Maybe once they see the RP up and running and that it's active it'll attract more people.

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:32 pm

Fedel wrote:
Great Franconia and Verana wrote:We can attempt to start with those nations that have been accepted but this idea really would only work with more players.

Perhaps we should have started with a smaller map?
Oh well, we shall see.

Maybe once they see the RP up and running and that it's active it'll attract more people.

It's a very productive idea, worth giving a good shot!
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

The Philippine Islands of Luzviminda
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Philippine Islands of Luzviminda » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:49 am

[Redacted]
Last edited by The Philippine Islands of Luzviminda on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
An alt-historical nation loosely based on the Philippines and represents my views except for a few misclicks

The Philippine Islands of Luzviminda
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Philippine Islands of Luzviminda » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:39 am

[Redacted]
Last edited by The Philippine Islands of Luzviminda on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An alt-historical nation loosely based on the Philippines and represents my views except for a few misclicks

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:31 am

The Philippine Islands of Luzviminda wrote:The Application (Stats and Data)
Nation Name: Taurus
Capital City Name: Cimmerium
Capital City Defenses: Small wooden fence, Medium Naval defences
Starting Region: Crimea(yellow)
Starting Colonies:Crimra(dark yellow)
Culture Type: Militarists (+1 Navy)
Government Type: Classical Republic
Religion: Neerinam (literally means river faith in Crimean) (+1 navy, +1 economy)
Resources: Fertile fields, good fishing grounds
Stats: Diplomacy: I
Economy: 3
Culture: 0
Religion: 0
Science: 1
Army: 0
Navy: 2

The Application (Roleplaying Aspects)
Nation Name: Taurus
Capital City Name: Cimmerium
Image of City: N/A
Capital City Decription: Cimmerium is a settlement mostly out of wood. It is surrounded by a small wooden fence. It has a large market square at the center. There are several stone houses that belong to the upper class surrounding the market square. The small market square is also get close to the harbor located a long narrow bay. There also rocks located near the mouth of the bay which can be blocked at the event of an invasion. The rest of the have very sharp rocks in the water preventing any ships getting close. A large wooden building houses the senate and stands out in the settlement.
Name and Title of Leader: Rafael Ibragimov, Halkbaş of Taurus
Description of Cultural Practices: The people are very avid fishermen. Most boys start at age 6 to help his father in fishing. Skills in maritime navigation are very valued and even the basis on which suitor is picked if a girl is being courted by multiple men. Trading is also a valued skill and the most skilled traders are the most famous making them more likely to win political office.
Description of Political System: The senate is composed of 50 representatives elected by the common populace (women are not eligible for both voting and are candidacy.) Elections are held every year and are rotating and the most 5 popular candidates are elected. The term of a senator is 10 years and may get reelected. The Halkbaş are voted in by the senate and can be veto resolutions passed by the senate.
Description of Army and Navy: The army are just volunteers from local militias and carry around spears and round shields. The navy are made up of sailboats th that can move fast and has a strong stern. The sailors can attack via arrows, spears, harpoon type weapons or ramming.
Description of Economy: The economy is based on trading rather than actual resources. Usually trading happens in other lands and has allowed a merchant culture to form. The government makes its money using a trading tax which is put on domestic predicts sold domestically encouraging people to sell it foreign markets and bring back more valuable items at a cheaper price.
Description of Religion: Neerinam has 1 god called Neerquday who is the creator of the world. The god has let everything roam freely except for life, death and rivers. A Neerinam follower can pray by making at least half of his crops float down the river and may pray for one wish which Neerquday can grant or not based on the merits of the person. The after life is reached if the body is burned on the holy river.
Description of Worldview: They view themselves as more superior to the tribe but not too much. They believe that money is the key to a good life but must train for self defense if threatened. They are united by family and culture. They see any town willing to trade a valuable asset and are generally friendly there until the town stops trading. Any towns who no longer or who initially refuse to trade are considered fair pillaging grounds.

I believe Gaisia already has Crimea.
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

Gaisia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaisia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:17 pm

Tag

Legation Cities of Asia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Legation Cities of Asia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:02 pm

TaGgInG ThIs FoR LaTeR
(insert pun)
I am mysterious
Don't like to tell my age
My political viewpoint? Liberal and leftist. Social Democracy for the win!

I'm basically a social democrat with the rhetoric of a full-blown Marxist

My nation is a 10.5 according to This Index

FOR F7'ERS.
We ESTIMATE a kill rate of 750-1 against a 2019 USA. Obviously, this changes compared to other nations, and not all nations against us will have such losses, or even losses at all.(looking at you Godular)

Legation Cities of Asia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Legation Cities of Asia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:42 pm

The Application (Stats and Data)
Nation Name: Ingvaal
Capital City Name: Daaryth
Capital City Defenses: Wooden spiked walls
Starting Region: [img]blob:https://imgur.com/84ef3c71-c289-4970-9fc7-24908f0576e7[/img]
Starting Colonies: [img]blob:https://imgur.com/cba4573d-0391-4ad2-9de4-ba86db0fb2f1[/img]
Culture Type:Militant
Government Type:Autocracy
Religion:Fe de la colina(literally hill faith in spanish)
Resources:Fish,Copper, Wine grapes and Tin.
Stats: Diplomacy:0
Economy:-2
Culture:-3
Religion:-1
Science:-2
Army:1
Navy:-2

The Application (Roleplaying Aspects)
Nation Name:Ingvaal
Capital City Name:Daaryth
Image of City: Image
Capital City Decription:Daaryth is where some of the greatest military minds of the Ingvaal are formed, yet also a hub of creativity, where other cities in the nation fail to create even the shoodiest works of art or music, or make even the smallest of scientific discoveries. The seat of power for the Vaal, it is a thriving city, whose past is great, as will it's future. A small market, as well as a small harbor are in the city, yet the government building, military academy, schools, and large stone manors in the city center show it as a beacon of the Ing. Houses are mainly wood, and around the city are lush green hills, as well as a river which extends into the outer city, where mot of the food is made.
Name and Title of Leader: Serene Vaal Emperor Virnas II
Description of Cultural Practices:There is a pretty warlike culture, with many mock or itual fights. They are generally a happy people, although are trained to, and have great bravery in their souls.
Description of Political System: he Vaal Emperor is a hereditary position, with the king deciding on his successor. After a new king comes, their siblings are killed, in order to stop civil war from breaking out.
Description of Army and Navy:The army is a well-trained force, with some very ambitous minds. This is good, for their weapons are not the best on the earth, and need improvement. Their meh weapons, combined with their training and good leadership makes them a formidable force. The navy is generally not focused on, wth very few talented minds, and even fewer sailors and ships for said minds to work with.
Description of Economy:The nation is not really an economic hub, although they do export a great deal of wine, wood, and Bronze. A large amount of income comes from a domestic market, always ready for war.
Description of Religion:The Ingvaal have a eligion which demands ritual combat regularly for more warlike gods, and offerings to the less warlike ones. Some notable gods are Vral, god of herds, Zchute, he protector of the royal family, and Forrnatk, god of war and bees.
Description of Worldview:They are generally militant, and respect others whom are militant. They view more intellectually-based nations as inferior, although not too so. They view it as a world set against them, and one which they are ascending in.
I am mysterious
Don't like to tell my age
My political viewpoint? Liberal and leftist. Social Democracy for the win!

I'm basically a social democrat with the rhetoric of a full-blown Marxist

My nation is a 10.5 according to This Index

FOR F7'ERS.
We ESTIMATE a kill rate of 750-1 against a 2019 USA. Obviously, this changes compared to other nations, and not all nations against us will have such losses, or even losses at all.(looking at you Godular)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse