NATION

PASSWORD

[IC] DBR: Requiem Terra Saga

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:31 am

Kiui Islands
Abandoned Research and Development Complex

Android 5 looked around his surroundings. It really was Dr.Hammer's lab, and another thing he how long had he been in stasis? He remembered being put in but from there the years had quickly blended together.

Before he could answer these questions he should begin talking to the Android in front of him. Android 5 walked out of the pod and began stretching. "So you're Android 7 huh? Thanks for that. Quick question what year is it?" While talking he began walking to the supercomputer slowly as he got used to walking again.

"He finally finished this thing. I wonder why he didn't take my advice about the voice. So boring." he began looking around the facility waiting for a response from Android 7
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:47 am

Sammy

Sammy trembled for the first time in many years, she had been on the other side of the world when she felt the power levels arrive on the planet. Even Lord Onion, the leader of the demon clan that killed her family and master was not that powerful, not even close, and the powers she felt converge on them were nowhere near that strong. She flew towards the convergence at top speed but the most powerful entities she sensed were snuffed out before she got there.

Hovering in midair she debated her options, she could just go back to training, keep her head in the sand, she could try to investigate the site of what she assumed was a battle OR she could go someplace that always intrigued her...

Only a few miles north of her was the strange tower where supposedly the most powerful being on the planet existed, some said it was god, regardless it was rumored to be quite powerful....

She flew off in the direction of the white tower "There" she reasoned "Maybe they will have the answers I seek..."
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:01 am

Akiko: Autumn City

"...The crazy one, he took my entire family away from me and I was too weak to stop him." Both hands were clenched into fists, with the occasional shiver. She seemed to be blaming herself for what had happened, even though it was more Egpla's fault than her own, if not entirely his fault. "Because of that, everything I have is now gone." Her tail had briefly tensed up, before returning to an idle position, gently swaying from side to side.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Autumn City

Hayate’s response left a poor taste in Colrab’s mouth. His anger subsided a bit, replaced by disappointment, he had begun to consider Hayate to be a friend, and felt a bit betrayed by his refusal. Whether or not it was correct of him to do so. “Fine.” He grumbled through gritted teeth, “But know this Hayate. I will find those Balls before you, and I will discover the secrets of the Saiyans. If you interfere or get in my way, I won’t be stopped by you, or anyone.” he finished, practically spitting the venom of his words. He began to walk away, setting out for the Saiyans’ impact site if they were of the same race, then he knew what to look for, and he could control their craft. “I hope.” He silently though, heading in the general direction he thought the Saiyans has come from.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Val Ambrose
    The Hideout

The scale of destruction was tremendous, almost unreal. Buildings had been tossed asunder and collapsed like they were toys, rubble littering the streets below. Likely the death toll had reached the tens of thousands, either due to the fighting or resulting collateral damage from the otherworldly battle. This all seemed to beg the question, however: what kind of aliens was he really dealing with, that could just reduce entire sections of cities like this to dust with ease?

In the corner of Val’s vision, small screens showed live footage of the cameras positioned around the city, including a view of the two aliens. He would’ve otherwise likened them to be humans, were it not for their unnaturally large muscles and monkey-like tails, as well as their armor, which was a dead giveaway of their alien status. Small crowds had appeared around the fallen alien warriors, and authorities were likely on their way to them now. This, obviously, would complicate things.

I need to get those samples quickly. Let’s establish a perimeter around the area first..

He activated the Shock Armor’s landing thrusters, with the two automated Battle Jackets to his side quickly following suit. While not engaging anyone, the two gigantic suits of armor set themselves up around the area, announcing their presence (as guises of city authorities) to secure and lock down the area for safety concerns, urging any civilians to leave immediately. Val himself came down to the ground, the hydraulics on his bulky (yet more compact) Shock Armor hissing as he made his way across the ruined city. He tried his best not to do so, but couldn’t help but look at the notifications on the side of his heads up display...

[AUTHORITIES ENROUTE]
[EXPECTED INJURIES: 15,108]

[EXPECTED CASUALTIES: 6,836]

And god damn those martial artists. Look at them. Talking amongst themselves and not even bothering to assist at all. Disgusting. Let’s just get these samples and get it over with.

Taking a large slab of debris into his hand and throwing it away like it was a toy, Val stepped over to the first Saiyan. His neck was lolled to the side as if it was broken, so he picked up his arm, taking his muscle tissue and blood samples. Val dropped the alien’s arm in disgust and placed his samples into a few sample containers, placing said containers into a Hard Case onto his armor’s utility belt. He then detached said hard case and gave it to one of his robotic servant skills. “Samples received. Take this back to the lab.”

Watching the autonomous Battle Jacket fly away, Val walked over to the second body that had succumbed to his injuries. While his body remained motionless, he still acquired his blood and muscle samples—as well as DNA samples—from the alien warrior, then dropped his arm.

“Take this back to the lab, and—“

”..Help..me..!”

He paused, only just barely hearing a shrill cry for help from somewhere. Disturbed, Val squinted his eyes and searched the area, scanning for any signs of life. Initially skeptical about hearing such an unsettling sound, it was only when the faint cry surfaced once again that he grunted, bounding almost half a city block over to the noise and grabbing onto a piece of debris. The other Battle Jacket nearby also grabbed onto the debris, and both of them lifted it up and off the source of the sound, looking down at it with wide eyes.

A woman, or what remained of one, stood among debris, clinging onto life. Her legs had been reduced to a fine chum from the debris as her arms, obviously broken, were out to her side. Worst of all, some shrapnel had impaled her left eye, thankfully not penetrating father into her head but effectively rendering her left eye useless. If no one acted quickly, she would surely be doomed to die.

Not willing to see her suffer such a fate, Val kicked away the debris and took her up in his arms into a fireman’s carry, motioning for the other Battle Jacket to follow as he took off, blasting up and away from the ruined city below.

Back at his hideout, as he watched the robotic medical arms put the woman back together, as he worked on figuring the alien anatomy out and implementing new, synthetic muscles into the Sentinel, as he watched the perpetual energy battery sit nearby the Sentinel, waiting to be inserted, Val began to wonder why exactly he saved her.

He was breaking his own operational security by taking her to his hideout, which would have to be addressed in a memory wipe. Additionally, he was using his equipment on a civilian, implanting her with cybernetic augmentations that yes, would be painful, yes, would save her life, and turn her into something much more than a regular human, but were not asked for. Of course, he’d given her top of the line medical care and hospitality, but was it all necessary for someone he barely knew?

This was his dilemma: was he doing her a favor by giving her life, or turning it to a horror worthy of death?

She didn’t consent to this, Val. So, why are you saving her?

Who am I to ask the questions? I’m no God, just a Good Samaritan. I’ve simply given her life again.

Sighing, Val left his study and took the elevator down to his workshop, which had been converted into an impromptu medical lab. The woman before him had been used as a sort of human potato in terms of cybernetics, but in doing so, something truly beautiful had come out as a result. Indeed, the woman was beautiful, but with her augmentations, she was marvelous.

Her entire body was a technorganic marvel which, by itself, was worthy of praise. The study of the alien muscles had allowed him to synthesize artificial ones of comparable strength, thereby giving her increased strength, speed, durability, and agility, comparable to the aliens that had attacked. Any organs or limbs that were damaged or destroyed had been replaced with better, cybernetic versions, namely her left eye, which had been replaced with a cybernetic version, giving her vision again. Most impressive of all, the Perpetual Energy Battery had been inserted into her, giving her a virtually limitless reserve of energy. So, should she fight...

No. Not now. Later. She needs to rest and recover..

With the finalization of her care in mind, Val stepped over to the woman, tapping a button on a console near the table which brought her up, allowing Val a full frontal view of the woman and, should she wake, a means to simply step off and begin walking.

Sighing, he took a seat by the bed, watching her progress on the life sign monitors while briefly taking a few glimpses at the woman, eager for her to wake up.
Last edited by Turmenista on Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:40 pm

Sammy

Sammy landed at the base of the a towering white pole reaching into the heavens. She strained to see the top but was unsuccessful, she then scanned her surroundings... "Nothing too out of the ordinary" she mulled quietly to herself observing a few forest creatures. She refocused her senses and tried to pick up powerful energies at the top of the tower, she got them and beyond that more energy signatures heading towards her position...
Last edited by Dentali on Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Hayate

Hayate was rather confused by Colrab's actions... though he supposed he really shouldn't be. His sister could be the same way a lot of the time. Shrugging as the other man began to walk off, Hayate said "You go ahead and do that then. If you ever want my help, I'm going to be heading towards the Land of Karin. I think all of us need a bit of training, now more than ever."

Hayate then picked himself up off from the debris he was sitting on, and walked over to the other group. He hadn't been this bruised since the last Tenkashi... and even then this was a bit of a step up. Before this morning he thought he and his sister were among the only Ki users on this planet. Now it turns out that he wasn't even close to the strongest, Ki was availible off planet as well, and God himself wanted to train Hayate. Whatever these guys were talking about with his sister, it really couldn't be that weird anymore.

Ayata

Ayata nodded for a second, knowing instantly the pain the girl was going through. It was the pain she had felt when her father died. It was the pain that was now burning in her after the revelation that her whole life up until this point had been a massive lie. However, this was the pain that she had used to push herself forward before and now. And maybe this girl could learn to do the same thing.

Placing a gentle hand on Akiko's shoulder, Ayata nodded, and letting a few tears fall, she said "I'm sorry. I know what it's like, that raw cracking feeling in your chest. But look, you can be stronger than it. I've done it before, and if you're like me, which I think you are... you're going to be more than strong enough to do it as well."

She then looked around the group that hadn't left yet. There was the strange white haired man, Ovan. There was the younger Saiyan girl. And there was Hayate... ugh. The weird guy who had gotten hit by her blast had walked off muttering about going to the land of Karin for some reason. The Superhero guy and the other alien had run off somewhere, and now Colrab had threatened her brother and dissappeared as well. She looked around at the group and asked "Does anyone else know what that guy was talking about in the Land of Karin, cause I'm kind of lost.

Hayate coughed in the back and said "I'm not sure if he recieved the same message that I did... but some Guardian of Earth summoned me and a few other people to the Land of Karin and this guy called Bene. I'm planning on going, and I'd be hon-"

Ayata sighed and cut him off saying "Hayate. I may hate your guts right now for lying to me basically my entire life. I may hate whoever this Guardian of Earth is for not summoning me as well. But I already know you'll kill yourself on the way there. So let's flip the car and get going already. You two are welcome to come with us."

Hayate seemed both conflicted and happy, but one look at his sister told him all he needed to know. Walking over to the car, and making sure nothing critical had been damaged, he flipped the vehicle again, with great effort only using one arm and said "Everyone! Hop in!"

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:48 pm

So with that said, our quote on quote "heroes" had hopped into the car, or at least those who wanted to go along with Ayate did. Meanwhile Colrab had initiated his search for the Seven Dragon Balls and Val was simply watching over the woman whom he had saved with the help of technology. As for everyone else, they were probably doing their own thing.

Unfortunately for those who took the car option however, they were probably subject to "Country Roads" for the entirety of the trip.

Timeskipped: The journey from Autumn City to the Land of Karin
Last edited by Gurori on Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Khyza "Tenamee
Planet Trade Organization Outpost

Perhaps it had been fate that Khido survived all of these years following the Ar-Kai Province and yet perhaps it had been that the last remnant of the Tenom family came to face the harsh realities of the ravenous ways of the Ka'gah hierarchy: Whatever the case, Khyza did not know whether to feel a sense of satisfaction or resignation that the young Ka'gah Exile had come to grow in strength. Standing on the roof of the PTO Outpost was the last remnant of the Ka'gah Chieftain Council, the one whose hands were covered in the blood of his own kin. Khyza 'Tenamee knew that one day he would be destined to fall before the hands of one who sought his death, not to the hands of some alien: but at the hands of another Ka'gah, one who would wash away the shame that Khyza had brought upon his own species. The rain that came down from the heavens was one of a healing nature, temporarily washing away the blood from his crimson bathed hands as he kept his eyes closed for what seemed to be the longest time.

"To take on a Saiyan is commendable to say the very least." The Ka'gah Elder mused, his light blue eyes opening as the sound of thunder could be heard from miles away. If he did not act upon this blessing given to him by the spirits then perhaps he would never have this chance of having his shame wiped away through death: this was something that needed to have been done so very long ago and yet there had been none who could have contested his power during those days but now the potential that Khido had shown through his quick thinking was now giving Khyza hope that his fate would finally be met at the hands of the family he had nearly annihilated. "It's time for this to end..." The Elder stated, reaching into his pocket and taking out the controls for his own personal attack ball, calling it to him as the raindrops began to die down in intensity.

In a matter of moments would the Attack Ball, an enlarged one to accommodate Khyza's stature descend upon his location and open up for him as if in recognition of his presence. Without a word would Khyza enter his transport, sitting indian style and crossing his four arms together as the ball closed. "Spirits forgive me for the atrocities that I have committed, you shall soon have your vengeance." Khyza thought mournfully, his attack ball making it's way into outer space and towards the Sol III system. He had been notified prior that there were upwards of five planned fight paths, with two having already been made towards the planet: the PTO was aware of the existence of this world and had sent Saiyan's to the world in order to bring it under the fold of the Planet Trade Organization. This did not concern him however as judging from the last words delivered by Egpla that the Earthlings were aware of what was about to come.

Whatever the case, Khyza was prepared for anything, as well as his own death.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:41 pm

Ayata

The Saiyan woman stepped out of the car, looking at the tall porcelain tower that rose high into the sky above them. Getting her crutch out as well, just in case she needed it, she began to hover around and examine the area. Besides from the massive, unearthly tower that she really should have heard of before, the rest of the land looked like the typical landscape since the group had passed from the Westlands to the Land of Karin. Nothing but trees and more trees. The group had stopped in the next town over after Autumn City to recieve some medical attention. Ayata now wore a thick cast on one of her legs, her hand and had multiple stitches to close several of the gashes her body had sustained. Never before had she taken so brutal of a beating... and yet she felt stronger than ever before. It didn't matter when she still had to hover most places due to her leg being caput. She looked back at the car and yelled "Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the place!"

Hayate got out of the drivers seat, a cast on his arm. Looking at the tower, he had a look on his face that Ayata had never seen before. Awestruck. Even though her rage towards him had died down a bit in the past week, she still treated him with contempt. Regardless of what he did, he had lied to her for her whole life, about her whole life. Everything she had ever thought she was had been a great big fraud. Everytime she thought she had come to terms with it, the emotions cracked her open again like an egg, forcing her to hide herself and cry, the only way she could currently let out her emotions with her broken body. This was a close to torture as it got for Ayata. Honestly if that idiot Colrab actually managed to revive her other "brother" she was going to take the honors of killing him all over again for what he did to her. That wasn't the most pressing matter though. Turning to Hayate, she asked "Who are we looking for again?"

Hayate responded "A Guru Bene... I have no idea what they look like though, but judging by what this "Guardian"'s home looks like, I think we'll know who we're looking for when we meet him."

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:03 pm

Sammy

She had been patiently meditating a short distance off from the tower, suppressing her power level and awaiting the arrival of the strong power levels. She was not expecting the car to come lurching down the dirt road.

Sammy rose and slowly approached the figures emerging from the car. They looked beaten and weary, many bearing the signs of recent combat. Cuts bruises and casts covered them, Sammy examined them while they examined the tower and then finally approached.

"Hello" Sammy said loudly to announce her presence as she approached them "Looking for the Guru?"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Ovan

To call it sudden would be an understatement, right after some "guardian" gave them all a telepathic message with the intent of training them to face the incoming the the injured Saiyan woman, Ayata piled everyone her car and they began the roadtrip. Not that he was complaining, this was the most amount of social interaction he's probably ever had. Plus he was excited about the idea got truly getting stronger. The amount of people that were stuffed into the car that were strong, thrilled him. Chances are it was going to amount to him getting whopped quite a bit, but that was a fair price to pay for the opportunity. And sure, saving the Earth too. Definitely on the list of things that needed to be done.

When they arrived, it was to a absolutely huge pillar sticking out of the ground and straight into the sky. If one looked carefully, you could see the top. It looked kind of like a sphere that was cut in half. At least from the bottom. "Hmmm. I'm not sure what I was expecting. Don't think it was this though. And since I'm sure you're all thinking it, I'll be the first one to ask: How do we get up there?" He asked as he stared at the top. "I don't see an elevator or anything. Unless this "guardian" expects us to climb it." He muttered as he walked around the base. Nothing but more elegant stone. It was again, not what he expected. He had a pretty good feeling that they were expected to climb, well those who couldn't fly like Redline or Ayata.

He wondered if they were going to be nice enough to carry the rest of their team. Better not bank on it. "Well. I see what's going on here. And since I can't FLY, I'll have to climb. Might as well get started. See y'all at the top." He said and latched onto the side of the pillar and started working his way up.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Sammy

Sammy watched as Ovan ignored her and started climbing the tower, she looked at the others somewhat confused “Well.... I don’t know if that’s what Guru wants but I do sense a power up there.” She begins to float up several feet away from Ovan keeping pace “can’t fly huh?” She says a tad condescending.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Apple Village
Androids 5 and 7

A week has passed since 5 and 7 had met and they had gotten along fine. Except for an incident involving a jockstrap both of them appreciated the company and while on the journey to collect the dragon balls it was well needed. After a long day of flying they landed at a small village.

They both begin walking to a nearby bar after hearing rumors that a local gang had one in the last village they were at "Hey 7 stay out here. If anything happens I'll let you know so you can join the fun." 5 walked in and immediately saw the gang in question with their distinctive facial tattoos of snakes. "Hey you gangbangers over there any of you got a dragon ball?"

He quickly aroused the interest of those inside and one of the gang-members walked towards him "And what if we do pretty boy?" 5 grabbed the man by the throat and charged a ki blast in the other hand. "Then you give it to me without a fight." as soon as he did this multiple other gang members came rushing towards him. 5 threw the gang member out the window and fired his ki blast above the gang members rushing at him causing the roof to fall on them.

"Hey 7 it's time!" 5 began charging towards the rest if the gang members
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:35 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Masatora quietly exited the vehicle. He had been pondering the whole trip. Really, what else was he supposed to do? The time he had spent near these people had been very confusing, and an extremely eventful one. Aliens, "Saiyans", "Kami"....
Yet, the latter two words felt familiar. He had no idea why. And the Tail that Alien had caused an odd ticklish sensation near Masatora's rear, but he had only normal skin there.
Rear tickling aside, he also felt quite awkward in the car with the others. All these...strangers. That Ayata girl was kind of cute, in an aggressive way, but he was more focused on figuring out what was going on. Guru Bene....

Sounded weird. He shrugged. Then again, this had been very odd. So, this wasn't too out there, by their standards. Besides, it wasn't like he wasn't strange too. And he had embarrassingly failed to help them, but hey he had survived at least.
Congratulations on getting the Ice Medal. He reprimanded himself. He had done so bad, his metaphorical medal was nothing but water being chilled. Still cooler than a medal of plastic though, at least it was cold, and not like he had done absolutely nothing.

He shook his head. He couldn't dwell on hypothetical failures or medals. His closest thing to a friend was...Moe, right? Yeah, that was it.
He looked at and observed the others. A bit bored, he walked over to Akiko, whom he had felt great sympathy for, hating suffering.

"Hey..." He says to her, gently. "I'm sorry for your pain. Let's avenge them, alright? Together, as a group." He offers her a hand, and manages an obviously forced smile, with his eyes full of sympathy.

Akiko: The Tower's Base

His hand was refused, with the only response being a sigh. It had taken her around a week to bury those negative emotions and Masatora had unknowingly caused them to resurface, though this time around Akiko kept them at bay, repressing them. Her mood had seemingly changed instantaneously, as she now had a cheerful smile on her face. "It's alright, I'm sure they'd be proud of me for reaching this place!" Of course, that wasn't how she really felt, deep down she did want to avenge her loved ones

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Below Kami’s Lookout

Bene had seen the car approaching for the last few miles, he had noted another woman had shown up just hours before the others, although he didn’t remember if Father had invited them all or not. However it did not concern him, as the group of Earthlings dismounted the car, one had taken the initiative and started the climb, without so much as looking for him. Bend silently commended his enthusiasm, but decided to intervene before others decided to do the same.

“Greetings Mortals!” He called, waving down at them from his perch above them. “I am the one called Guru Bene! My Father told me you’d be coming!” He leapt from high above, preforming an acrobatic spin, before gently touching down on the grass some 20 feet below. He saw that some of them were injured, presumably from their encounters with the invaders. “Those of you that are injured come forward. I have a gift for each of you.” He looked the group over again, “But I suspect some of you have wounds that won’t heal so easily. You have my condolences.” Bene extended his hand, a few tiny pellets within. “If you need to heal your wounds quickly, eat these.” He then grimaced and looked nervous for a second, “B-But don’t tell my Dad about this! I’m not supposed to be helping you people like this...”

In the Shadow of Mount Paozu

It had taken him seven days to get this far, two days of returning to his campsite and gathering supplies, and another five of making the trek. But he was here now, as Colrab hiked up the side of the crater he thought back to home, of his Father. Ayata was so angry when she discovered everything she thought she knew had been a lie, the way she threatened her brother, all the pain and anger he could feel her eminate. He thought of his own Father, Colrab’s anger was greater than any others, ”Would I be going to kill him?” he thought to himself, ”Instead of returning as a son in need of help, would I be returning a seeker of vengeance?” The answer eluded him, and he was disturbed by his lack of clarity.

Colrab rounded the lip of the hole, he finally had made it, now he only had to—“Hey!” He shouted, pointing aggressively. A human was poking around one of the pods, fiddling with some of the technical devices. “Stop that you! Hands off!” Colrab shouted in anger, charging towards the offender.
Last edited by Turkducken on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 pm

Atkemri wrote:
Apple Village
Androids 5 and 7
"Hey 7 it's time!"

Android 7

The large, muscle-bound android snatched up the leader of the snake-faced gang quickly after the androids' comrade threw him through the window, gripping the man's biceps and nearly crushing them as 7 effortlessly lifted the man. "Where is the Dragon Ball?" The monotone, nearly-mute Android asked, the gang leader twisting his face into a smirk despite the pain. The Android remained a undeterred, and applied steady pressure on the man's arms and squeezed them together, threatening to snap his shoulder joints from the force.

"Ahhhhh!" The leader screamed for a solid second, "Abandoned mine shaft! Up the mountain!" He yelled, Android 7 casting a quick look at the large mound that overlooked the village. "Let go, let go, let go, fuck!" He shouted quickly, the black Android tossing him effortlessly across the street into a nearby store, the man's ragdoll body crashing through the wall and glass abruptly. "Son of a bitch..." The gang leader stammered, barely able to collect himself as the tall and dark android that man-handled him calmly entered the saloon, becoming witness to Android 5's delightful display of raw power and ability as he effortlessly dispatched the other gang members without much difficulty.

"Five," Android 7 stated, "Up in the mountain, in an abandoned mine shaft." As he stated his information clearly and without any indication of miscommunication, Android 7 turned to step out, and was greeted with the gang leader once more, busted up and barely able to move, but clutching a metal bat firmly in both hands. Without a word, the man screamed and charged, swinging his bat and landing it solidly against Android 7's skull. In his amazement, though, the bat bent around his cranium, and did not so much as move the android. Narrowing his eyes, 7 raised his palm in front of the man, allowing small white orbs to quickly gather around his open hand and form a tight, swirling ball of ki-like energy. He exploded it forward as quickly as he created it, blowing the man away once more and completely destroying the building he had only partially destroyed earlier.

He stood and waited for a moment, knowing his partner was more than capable of handling himself in the bar, and that more often than not, Android 5 was looking to have some fun while he was here. Though Android 7 was stoic and serious most of the time, he couldn't admit that he disliked his companion, quite the opposite - He'd do whatever it took to remain with someone and end his isolation, and quite enjoyed watching his friend blabber on about mindless topics. Still, like a true friend, he waited for 5 to finish his business.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Ayata

Ayata watched as Ovan immdiately began to climb the tower, only to shortly after start to be heckled by a girl... boy? Honestly Ayata couldn't really tell. She did admire his confidence however. Cracking her neck a bit to prepare for the strain of flying, she stopped when she saw some strange green man waving to them from above, say 20 feet up the tower. He looked nothing like any being Ayata had ever seen, with a strange pair of antennae, exposed musculature all over his body, and long claw like nails. He was probably the most bizarre humanoid Ayata had ever seen. Still though, he looked godly enough, and frankly, Ayata was desperate enough to get out of these casts that she would pretty much try anything at this point. Reaching out and taking one from the green man, she said "I'll keep your secret, but how safe it is from "god", well I guess you'd probably know the answer to that all ready."

Popping the small pellet into her mouth, and chewing past an initially bitter flavor, Ayata felt her strength almost immdiately return to her. Suprised by how quickly she had apparently healed, she decided to test how much her new found strength after being beaten had pushed her. Flexing in her casts, the plaster holding her limbs into position exploded into dust as she stretched her muscles again, being able to move fully for the first time since the fight. Whatever her bastard of a biological brother had done to her, it had only served to make her stronger. Finally feeling confident in herself again, she ignited her aura, a deep crimson red, as she said "I'll see the rest of you at the top." before blasting off, trying to push herself further. Though she could still probably run or jump places faster going at full speed, this was the fastest she had ever gone while flying. It was exhilerrating, to be truly free of gravity. She felt as though she could do anything. But the device she had taken from her "brother" told her she had a long way to go to even be on par with him, much less the next wave of invaders coming to fight the forces of Earth. Still though, she pressed on towards the Lookout.

Hayate

Hayate walked forward and said "My apologies for her behavior, she can act a little brash when excited. So you have instant healing pills, cool. If I were a more scholarly man, I'd ask how you do it. Right now though, I'll just take one." Hayate took one of the small pellets and felt his strength surge to what it had been even before fighting Radis. Feeling fully rejuvenated and powered up for this first time in weeks, Hayate used a modified Tri Strike to break off his cast and declared "Today begins the defense of Earth my friends!"

Hayate took off at a running start towards the pillar, before jumping onto it. Using a technique his father had taught him when he was very young, he focused his Ki into his feet, and began to take off, running up the side of the tower, trying but failing to catch his sister. Dammit, when did she get so fast at flying... I used to be able to keep up with her doing this... What happened to her during that fight?

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:30 pm

Sammy

"Demon!!!" Sammy immediately thought seeing the strange green man jump down from the tower. She flew backwards assuming a defensive posture while she watched the proceedings, gauging the newcomer.

“Greetings Mortals!” He called, waving down at them from his perch above them. “I am the one called Guru Bene! My Father told me you’d be coming!” He leapt from high above, preforming an acrobatic spin, before gently touching down on the grass some 20 feet below.

"Guru?" Sammy thought "This is who we are meeting?". She scanned the green man and felt his power and she weighed her options, from what she could tell this guy seemed fairly young certainly not a god. He was generous thought, suspiciously so as he handed out small beans that appeared to heal the wounds of the other humans beneath the tower. She thought they were a bit too trusting of this random green kid that showed up, and apparently ungrateful as the one named Ayata flew off without thanking the one who healed her, this was a rude bunch...

"Guru Bene is it?" Sammy asked landing "Are you the one that sent that telepathic message?"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:36 pm

As he made it up probably a good thirty feet, he was interrupted by a condescending woman floating behind him. Mocking him for his lack of flight. This got under his skin, even more so when he looked at the woman and didn't get the same vibe he got from almost everyone else. She wasn't much of a threat to him. Hardly a good warm up. "No, I can't fly, but you're weak. I guess we can't all be good at everything." He snarked back with a grin. There was little he disliked more than being condescended to when he was trying to learn. However, her interruption had a silver lining: the Guardian "Guru Bene" had appeared below them and started talking.

He heard enough that he jumped down to listen. Being called mortal wasn't something he appreciated, but he supposed there wasn't much he could do about it. "Alright. I don't need any of those beans. Pain's just weakness leaving the body anyways. And I expect we'll be getting a lot of it over the next while." He started, and then heard that he wasn't supposed to be doing this. "Alright, if you and your father aren't supposed to be doing this, what is your job exactly. I hear the term guardian thrown around, but so far, I don't really feel guarded." He muttered and crossed his arms. "Are you going to take us to the top, or are we going to have to climb?"

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Akiko

"He's... Green. After what's happened this week though, It's not a surprise at all." There was no need for Akiko to step forward and take one of the pellets, for as far as she knew, she was at peak physical condition. So rather than dilly-dally, she immediately leapt for the relatively thin pillar which led to the top, climbing up in a fashion similar to that of a monkey, unsurprising considering how her race was basically just a bunch of monkeys. Suffice to say, she was being rather impatient, eager to find out what was at the top of this tower.
Last edited by Gurori on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Apple Village
Android 5

Android 5 continued to play with the gangsters present. One after another they went went down after literally being slapped around. After the last one was sent flying through the other window he walked out of the bar #5 walked out of the building and noticed the destroyed building and the lack of the gang leader he left before

"#7 you didn't....Of course you did. Look #7 you can't do that if they aren't a real threat to us. Do you remember what happened with the jockstrap. I have never seen someone's spine bend like that, and I don't want to see that again." as 5 begins walking towards the mine he turns towards #7 again "and if you do need to kill someone don't make them look like that I still have the occasional nightmare from the experience"

10 minutes later

"So then she's like why didn't you buy me my-. Oh we're here" they had reached the location the gang leader described and saw a large amount of security "Would you care to join me this time #7?" Android 5 then rushed in before Android 7 could respond gleefully assaulting the base all the while.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:05 pm

Ayata

Things were going great. She was flying higher and faster than she ever could before, this was about the strongest she could ever remember being, and she was finally out of those casts. Not too mention the scenery was absolutely fantastic. All in all, this day was going fantastic. That all came crashing down though. Quite literally when she hit some kind of invisible wall face first. That was followed by her almost comically peeling off off it and falling rather quickly back towards the ground. Coming back to her senses, she managed to use her Ki to slow herself just before impact, minimizing the damage. Pushing herself out of the small crater and dusting off her shirt, she counted herself lucky she had pretty much just bruised her ego. Looking at Bene she said "So... I'm figuring I can't fly to the top then?"

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:10 am

Ethan Cole

Benjamin King. The name seems to be at the center of everything that happens to me. It's been five years. Five years since I was condemned by a friend to serve time for saving the city. I have actually given up on ever getting out of this place. Gotten comfortable with having no life, no freedom and no purpose. That, it doesn't even feel real. For Benjamin to agree to release me, I never would have believed it. Of course, he has nothing to fear from me. I have nothing to use against him to unseat him from the power that he so greedily covets. And frankly, even if I did, I am not certain that I would. Sure, what he did to me I will likely never forgive. But that aside, I have heard that he has actually delivered on a lot of the good which he has promised he would. Even if he is corrupt. Maybe...it was inevitable. For a man like him, a man of wealth and drive. To have ended up in the seat of power. While a man like me, with nothing to work with but fists. Would end up in prison.

I sat there, for what must have been a full minute after he had spoken to where I suspect that he must have begun to wonder if I had gone dumb from the revelation. Looking through the glass at him with dead eyes and drooped shoulders. Not the stature of a hero. But even if I am nothing more than a shell of what I once was, I cannot just ignore what he has revealed to me.

"You say your name is Redline?" I inquired in a flat tone.

"I suspect that it was more than the invasion which convinced the Mayor to set me loose. I am certain that you had some say in that as well? It's been a long time since I fought for anyone else. I don't believe that I am the man you think I am. Not anymore. Truthfully I have thought little of the world since I was caged in here. But..." My voice then trailed off. Interrupted by another being's thoughts being relayed into my mind. Speaking in riddles and inviting me to learn some way of Zen. Sounded like nonsense to me. But, I doubted that I was going insane and given the circumstances, and that Redline seemed to have heard it as well. I just accepted this as part of my reality.

As I was saying. If these guys are as dangerous as you say they are. I may not be a hero no more, but they still need to be stopped. So, If I am gonna die either in here or out there, may as well be out there. You can count me in, and I think I know a lead on someone who can train me. I don't believe I meet the cut for the offer we just received." Finally before I stood up. I bid a farewell to the first man who remembered me in five years.

"Redline, I would take that offer up though and go t the Land of Karin. I am sure you will have no problem meeting his expectations. After all, you have been watching over the city in my absence and done so without ending up in here. You know, it's kinda funny actually. I suppose if we had met five years ago, we could have perhaps been friends maybe. Don't you worry though. I'll be there for your little tea party in one year. But...." My mind drifted to the destruction that I saw on the television which was just outside. There are things I need to do first. Take care." With that, I hung the phone up and was escorted to a release area where they attempted to give me back my old worn clothes. I declined them. They also insisted that they remove my chains and ball and chain. Again, I declined.

With business taken care of I stepped back out into the sun which shone brightly on the wreckage of the city. I could hear the alarms and sirens in the distance and crowds of injured walked in droves away from the epicenter. Making it easy for me to walk past and find my way to the center of the destruction. The misery and pain etched into the expressions of the civilians. Making to where they did not even notice the former inmate in prison orange walking past them.

I continued to walk until I found a fire crew trying to dig a group of people out of a basement which had been blocked off by rubble. Shifting my feet in their direction when my presence was felt by the fire crew, they cautiously stepped aside. Thinking that maybe I was a threat. But the only response they received was me bending down, and grabbing a slab of rubble which weighed easily several hundred pounds alone as I casually moved it away, and then the piece underneath that until light had reached the smoke choked citizens underneath. When the first citizen climbed through the new opening, he immediately thanked me. But rather I redirected his attention to the fire crews, and without another word.

I walked away into the confusion of the city.

Android 13

The dreams began to fade away, at least It felt like they were dreams. Of course, they also felt familiar. As if they were actually memories. Pleasant at first but then a nightmare. Explosions and destruction. Alien figures moving through the choking smoke as a scream kept piercing the skies. Something sounded eerily familiar about that scream but just like that. It was gone. My eyes opened as I blinked several times to a room that I did not recognize. Stepping forward my foot dropped slightly as I stabilized myself. But...there was something off...

Why did I not feel that? The pressure on my foot planting itself? In fact, why do I not feel myself being supported at all?

Shooting my gaze at my own hands I turned them over as if studying them. They looked normal. Everything looks normal. But...nothing feels normal. Slowly, anxiously I brought my right hand to my own cheek as I brushed my hand against it. Surprised and...even more confused when I did feel that. Specifically on my cheek. My hand still felt nothing. I then placed both of my hands upon my hips as I checked everything. Discovering that I indeed did have feeling on everything but my limbs. Despite my limbs looking just as they always have. None of this made any sense. I was fine just yesterday...when I was...where was I yesterday?

Why can I not remember where I was?

Why...who...who am I?

I cannot even remember who I am?!

My movements were becoming rapid, more panicked as I struggled to piece together who I was, what happened to me and how I came to be here. Then, to make matters even worse, my vision suddenly altered as my left eye began to scan my environment and a HUD like text appeared.

My breathing intensified as I spun around, that was when I saw him. I don't know who he is. But he has so far never said a word since I woke up. His eyes took me in, with a mixed expression of what I believed to be concern and curiosity.

"I..I...I..." I breathed rapidly.

"Who...am...I?" I begged. Eyes pleading with him to tell me something. To make everything fit into place. But something pulled at me. Something in the very pit of my stomach pulled at me. Something that told me the one thing I already knew.

That nothing would ever be the same again.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:42 am

On road to Kami's Lookout

"Are you sure your alright?"

"Yes I'm fine, just traveling to the place."

"Look, I know your going on your 'training through hell' tour. Still, just don't get yourself too hurt that you can't come back to me for your check-up. I don't care what magic that 'god' has, don't overexert yourself and make anymore trouble for the Mayor than what has happened already."

"Yeaaaah, not entirely my fault. They appeared out of random and the fight was..."

"I don't want to hear it, I just know that you and your friends are going to train hard, save the world, and hopefully I don't have to be there to see your name in the obituaries. Just...do your best."

That was one of my best friends, Doctor Harley Quintel. She is a leading doctor of the Third Light General Hospital of Biegetown, a neighboring town from Autumn City and one that the Mayor owns. Woman's usually cranky since she works up till midnight helping people and trying to save people from death. Let's just say that her week has been really, really hectic because of the battle that happened and me basically having King using her to put me on a leash get's me angry, really fucking angry.

Look, she's a doctor, more of a hero than I will ever be. She doesn't need powers to save lives and has a pretty normal one to boot. I envy in all ways because of this because I will never have a normal life, and it all started when I just wanted to learn martial arts. The guy who was my first master is dead, burned alive for the most part. Never really liked him since he didn't teach me anything unlike the others, but he set me on a path, a path that I wish I can fall off and die sometimes.

But I don't have the luxury of that anymore. In the past week, several alien races put my city in a crossfire. The wanton destruction and hellfire that unleashed on the people was monumental that I couldn't even begin to fathom the costs of property damage or how many lives I couldn't save. It's the things like these I try to limit, try to avoid, but I'm just one man. Correction, I was only one man. I have more people, equally or stronger people around me, but I ain't the one to lean on support.

Ugggh, I just need a six-pack to try and clear my thoughts. Good thing we usually stop by convince stores for me to get some. I always need some commercial-brand poison that taste like piss but very few people wanted to drink with me. I don't blame them, we have a year to train and hone our bodies to new levels to stand a fraction of a hell's chance against the enemy Saiyans. From what I seen and heard from my other four-armed friend is that the Saiyans get a stronger the more of an ass beaten they get.

Too me, they seem like a race full of masochists, but if that means they get stronger then that's all it matters. I didn't all that care, what matter was understanding Redline more as I always knew that there was more to it. Hell I know because of this I will need to figure it out and training harder than the rest but I will make sure I do my part.

One thing that happened while we were halfway to the Lookout, I was able to intercept another best friend, Lou. Lou was the best crafter, the best inventor that I know. He doesn't like to talk too much, drink, or even allude to his past. However I did see the Blue Beret Banner in a need, folded fashion in his closet one day he was out. I would never know what he did for that rouge army, but I don't think every single soldier is bad, just the leadership.

I told them what happened, despite him looking at the news websites, and asked him if he could make something out of the alien tech. His eyes lit up like stars when I showed him it and said that he and his convoy of techies had managed to triangulate the region which the alien's ships had landed. I said that was a bad idea but the man had a one-track mind when it comes to science. It was a hate-love relationship that I had with that side of Lou, but the man need some moderation in his pursuits. Still, he was more than happy to try and make the new Redline costume for me out of the Saiyan tech, even give me the ability to breath in outer space should I ever go out there.

I have a feeling that being able to breath in space would come in handy ever since the alien invasion. After some small talk, he went to go find that crashed alien ship and I went back with the group to the Lookout.

At the Lookout

I heard that I needed to hear from the green alien... who was a guardian of whoever called himself God. The idea of Zen was fucking silly, more so than me being invited to this. I don't have a choice in the matter though, I came here to heed a summons, not get caught up in a fucking philosophy debate. So I started my climb, I did have endurance and strength without using Redline and this was a damn space elevator going so high. I don't know if I can make it without flying alone but I wanted to challenge myself for once.

As I started to go up ever so slowly, I noticed that I was last. I could honestly not give a fuck but I wandered what happened to Ethan and that four-armed alien? I wanted to know since Khido was actually the only alien that was interesting and friendly, not super angry or spouting philosophical bullshit. I never got the chance to thank him for his help in defending the City, no the planet. Once I climb this damn tower, then I will see if anyone knew where he was and maybe see if he's already up there, he seemed like a nice guy.

Oh shit, he probably isn't a "he". I don't even know his species that well to actually put a gender on Khido.

Just shut the fuck up and focus climbing Moe, your grip is slipping.

Turkducken wrote:In the Shadow of Mount Paozu
Colrab rounded the lip of the hole, he finally had made it, now he only had to—“Hey!” He shouted, pointing aggressively. A human was poking around one of the pods, fiddling with some of the technical devices. “Stop that you! Hands off!” Colrab shouted in anger, charging towards the offender.

Lou Oddfellow

I jumped when I heard a voice, nearly bumped my head on the damn pod. At least the lining was comfy, made of some synthleather and polymers to jel impact from reentry, might be also adaptable like the rest of the pod's metallic structure. I peered up, grabbing my pistol and saw one of the aliens charging at me!

Oh shit! Oh shit! I started to fiddle with the controls, at least the ones that were translated out of whatever alien text this was, and finally managed to find a program that sealed myself in. I was glad that I was at least half the size of whoever sat here, even Moe was half the size of this guy. All I needed was some time to get some information, any information of this alien tech.

I saw the guy at the front door and spoke through the pod's door,"finder's keepers man. I'm not here to fight so please don't hurt me or the precious tech!"
Last edited by Ralnis on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse