NATION

PASSWORD

[IC] DBR: Requiem Terra Saga

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:20 pm

Kyuku

Hearing her scouter blaze to life again at Eis's entry into the atmosphere, she began to work even faster, finishing the final few components on her side of the ship. Hopping down from her alcove, she reattached the final piece of paneling back onto the ship and began to grab all the tools and throw them on to the ship. Not even noticing that she threw Mr. White along with one of the boxes, she yelled to Colrab and Shichi "IT'S TIME TO GO YOU FUCKWITS!"

Just then, one of the synthetics flew in through the hangars open roof, asking about the ship being ready. Kyuku yelled up "YEAH IT IS, BUT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HALF TO FLY INTO IT. WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO LAND BACK AT THE LOOKOUT. THEY'LL NOTICE THE SHIP!"

Kyuku rushed aboard and started all the engines, the ship floating up off the ground. She left one of the hatchs open and began to fly towards the atmosphere a little slower than what most members of the group could fly.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Moe Thompson

I heard what Callar said, if that massive power was not even that from the leader of the PTO then the world was truly fucked. As the mothership was landing and the rest were going, a thought went through my head. I can't leave the Earth, not with the military going to be crushed by the power of more advance fighters. I know I couldn't stand up to that might but I have to do something. It's...It's what a hero would do.

"You guys go on ahead and leave, I'll find a way to catch up to you guys. You guys need all the time and the soldiers need to be covered before Els comes. Don't worry about me and insult me all you fucking like, but I'm a fucking superhero. Being stupid is par the course!"

I started to cover the military as I told them to retreat and started to have my onboard navi computer to track the decent of the mothership. I will be there to be a few second distraction and hopefully be able those assholes get off the planet. It's my only hope and with that, I started to have no regrets and focused inwards for once in my life. I tried to calm myself for my death, there's no skimming on death's door this time.

Now that I think about it, I should've asked Android 5 how is the afterlife. Oh well, shouldn't spoil my ass for what's about to happen.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:37 pm

Shichi
Hangar

"Oh, SHIT!" A surprisingly vulgar comment made it's way from Shichi's mouth as her own scouter screamed louder than an arachnophobe in a spider enclosure. There was no time to discuss what the next move was, literally none, one of the most powerful figures in the Planet Trade Organisation was on Earth. The worst part? That was just the Mini-Boss. So with quite literally no hesitation, she had leapt for the ship as it took off, fortunately managing to climb in through a conveniently opened hatch, thanks Kyuku.

Lady Eis
Earth's Lower Atmosphere

Unfortunately, the only thing Eis could observe from the bridge of her spacecraft was an uncountable amount of attack pods and corpses falling from the sky, having been shot down by the planet's natives. Might as well teach the residents of this backwater a lesson, while simultaneously displaying undisputed superiority. With that said, Eis had made her way over the airlock, opening it as to exit the spacecraft. As long as the pilot remembered how to avoid oncoming fire, it'd be fine even without her presence.

It was kind of adorable, the Earthlings' dinky aircraft, they were now fleeing the scene! They wouldn't be escaping on her watch however. The last thing the planes' pilots saw would probably be a red light, a concentrated wave of pure ki.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:20 am

Prince Callar, Leader of the Saiyan Race!

Near the Lookout

Thankfully, some of the Earthlings weren't completely insane. Kyuku and the rest of the squad exclaimed at the people holding off the invasion that it's time to go and trying to fight Eis was in none of their interest, and some of the Earthling defenders already began following up on the order and evacuating.

Thankfully, some of them were. For example, Moe.

"You're insane." Callar exclaimed at the Earthling 'superhero', whose mind was apparently off the rails so much that he thought holding off Lady Eis all by himself was a good idea. Giving up valuable assets on something as stupid as "giving the rest more time" was never in Callar's vocabulary and the Officer Academy specifically advised against such tactics - however, Moe seemed adamant, and the Saiyan prince had no desire to fight it out at this point. "...Fine. You do you, Earthling. Just beware - if we manage to get out of this and they blame you for their failure, I doubt Galacius and Eis will let you just die. That'd be giving you a favor."

With the last words to Moe said, Callar took off towards the ascending spaceship, popping down some of the PTO minions who got too close to its trajectory with hand beams, then leapt into the vessel through the open hatch.

"Roll call, who managed to escape?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:48 am

Val Ambrose
    The Hangar

We’re out of time. We’re already out of time.

Val’s prototypes barely had enough time to be put onto their escape vessel when the attack began. Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead as the alerts came onto his HUD—multiple power levels had begun to descend upon the planet, beginning their engagement with the military. Individually, these were comparable to the other Saiyans that had landed before, meaning easy kills in the eyes of someone like Val. However, one power level appeared on his HUD that, annoyingly, would not go away, and for a good reason.

No threat like this one had ever appeared, to Val’s knowledge. With a worried face, he looked at the notification, an eye twitching as he realized who this was.

Eis, the apparent daughter of Galacius, who had a power worthy of getting onto one’s knees and praying for their life, had arrived and had her eyes set on their spaceship. Someone suggested that her entry meant their cue to leave, as it was no use trying to fight someone who was astronomically stronger than them.

One man stayed behind, however. Moe, one of the human martial artists and a formidable fighter, and a self-proclaimed superhero. While Val admired his honor and decision, it didn’t change the fact that it was still a stupid decision. Holding off someone like Eis by himself was suicide, but it did have its pluses to counteract its drawbacks. It meant that Eis would have a distraction, allowing them to easily escape from the otherwise sticky situation they were in now. It also gave him room to record the battle, which would be crucial in building an armor to act as the counter to her abilities, as he did with Callar.

Well… if he wants to die, then so be it. I need to finish getting my things onto this ship. Then we can leave.

His prototype armors and other variants had been loaded onto the ship, along with a smaller version of the lab that he had in his hideout. The problem with this was that he had little materials to work with out in.. wherever they were going, meaning that he would have to scavenge for resources himself to work on his armors.

Figuring out how everything was going to play out came later, though. For now, Val needed to deal with the goons approaching their spaceship. Stepping back into his Sentinel Mk. 2 armor, the SaiyanBuster Mk. 2 enclosed itself around the lighter armor, its systems humming to life as Val took off towards the inbound ET redshirts. Alongside him, Callar blasted away the PTO minions that came too close with hand-beams, while Val simply bashed them away when they came too close for comfort. The thunderous claps of his blows produced miniature explosions as he zipped in and out of the fighting, before eventually returning to the ascending vessel.

“It was honorable for Moe to sacrifice himself like this, but that’s aside from the point.” Val frowned from underneath his two layers of power armor. “Fending them off from space is also something we need to take into consideration, and I’m not too certain in counting on some armor to defend against whatever ships they have up there.”

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Lady Eis
Earth's Lower Atmosphere

All that was left, was one man. Not an army of military jets, not a group of warriors, just this one man who seemed to think he actually had a chance. It was a brave but ultimately meaningless movement, he was going to end up dead along with his friends and probably the planet itself too.

"Are you here to hold me off, while your friends try to escape?"
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:16 pm

Gurori wrote:Lady Eis
Earth's Lower Atmosphere

All that was left, was one man. Not an army of military jets, not a group of warriors, just this one man who seemed to think he actually had a chance. It was a brave but ultimately meaningless movement, he was going to end up dead along with his friends and probably the planet itself too.

"Are you here to hold me off, while your friends try to escape?"

I smirked through my helmet,"well I am fucking stupid enough to think so. I mean I've made peace to my creator, whoever the hell that is. So why not we get to my desperate struggle and hold you off for a few seconds?"

I knew that this was a very, very fucking stupid move but I had to do something and wanted to show that I have improved somewhat. If my struggle is against the 2nd strongest being in the universe then why not. I know I'll be tortured before killed, but I've lost a lot in these constant battles so I don't have a lot to lose anyway, I just need to buy them some time.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 pm

Ralnis wrote:The Big Snip

"It'll be a swift defeat, I'm afraid I can't let them get away."

Rather than dilly-dally with this so-called "superhero", Eis had decided to execute him as quickly as possible; then she'd be able to pursue her prey without any further interruption. So how did she start this course of brutality? Well...

It was great speed which she flew right towards Moe, following up with an almost immediate right hook.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:47 pm

Gurori wrote:
Ralnis wrote:The Big Snip

"It'll be a swift defeat, I'm afraid I can't let them get away."

Rather than dilly-dally with this so-called "superhero", Eis had decided to execute him as quickly as possible; then she'd be able to pursue her prey without any further interruption. So how did she start this course of brutality? Well...

It was great speed which she flew right towards Moe, following up with an almost immediate right hook.

In some strange way, I felt her flight and I blocked the hook, but the power alone bust through my defenses. I felt the difference in power from that blow and made me stumble a bit. In some way, we were evenly matched, hell she was slightly stronger than Ovan but I know not to think for a second that's all she got.

My aura turned from clear to a controlled crimson as Redline was activated and I launched at her with a greater speed and delivered a kick at her. If anything, it will mean that Earth's superhero isn't just some pushover.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:15 pm

Ralnis wrote:Bigger Snip

It was an unexpected move, not to mention the increased strength, Eis' lack of knowledge in detecting ki was at fault for that. It was a blow which managed to send the Frost Demon a few metres away from Moe.

"That actually hurt, not many have managed to do that before. I suppose I'll just have to use some more power."

And that was the thing, not many exactly knew that some Frost Demons could actually transform. Which going to be the case in... Now. A bright purple light had enveloped Eis, her figure taking on a sleeker, more streamlined build, while also increasing her power. With that done, she could now launch a full assault on Moe.

Her speed was now unmatched, as she appeared before the Earthling nigh-instantaneously. There was no time to waste, so she unleashed a high-speed barrage of punches upon Moe's body.
Last edited by Gurori on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:35 am

Gurori wrote:snip

I tried to block, tried to block the immense ass-beating I was given. I mean her power up alone shook the very earth around her, I picked up news reports from several regions that earthquakes were happening and it was true that she caused them. Her power was that of a god, a physical one by that as she knocked my ass silly across the landscape, destroying mountains and leveling anything she could punch me into. If anyone was able to watch this, then they would know how hopeless it would seem to fight such a being of power.

I nearly come close to 40% of her power, so the damage was what it could've been but my body was broken when she was done with her assault that I couldn't nearly move. However I started to move, just a bit as I struggle against the pain with one voice yelling at me.

Oh noooooo. Do NOT fucking ignore me. Get your hero ass up! Redline is supposed to be the Earth's greatest warrior!

Ovan, that asshole was in my head, pushing me to go even further than I thought I can. I had to do it.

PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!

I slowly got up, grabbed my slightly cracked helmet and put my helmet back on. I heard that fucking bastard in my head.

GET ANGRY! ANGER IS POWER! ANGER IS STRENGTH.

I started to clench my asscheeks, control my breathing and started to focus. This sort of power was not entirely experimental, I've had perfected it somewhat since I was studying on how Ovan collects Ki energy in his body to get stronger, and then the Saiyans and how they get stronger from fighting. I knew I couldn't do that but-

USE IT!

The very earth around me shook, pure white energy crackle around me like electricity. I focused not just on the pure anger, but just on combat. I tried to tap into the reserves of ki that Redline collects in my body when I use the technique. It was something I have to do, something I must do.

What's the worst that'll happen? You die!?

My aura became a mixture of red from my redline but that was absorbed as a pure white took over as I focused on a zen state, sort of. I just need enough focus to be that fucking distraction so that the rest of everyone can get off the planet. To train and come back for an awesome counterattack!

Who's scared of dying anymore?!

"Beyond Redline! Nitro Angel V6!"

The pure white "wings" from my move came out with a large pillar of power that blinded the rest of the horizon, the satellites and the rest of cameras would be blinded by the pure white light that came from me. I had to tapped into my reserves of power that was built up around me using Redline for more general purposes than just combat. It was among my first modifications to the technique and ultimately allowed me to hit multipliers for Nitro Angel in order to become stronger against the fucking Saiyans.

I could feel the power between me and Eis, I managed to barley matched the power she beat me down with. Thing is I can mange to hit even higher if I can bear through the pain. Well Ovan did teach me that pain was weakness leaving the body, so let's give it a shot before I die on the 2nd most powerful being in the universe!

I launched at Eis and decided to give her a taste of her barrage, fist and kicks were being launched at her in order to hold her off. It's the only thing I can do as the rest of them launch off into the ether. As I fight though, I wander if I shouldn't have went with them and see the space in all of it's glory.

Oh well, there's always the afterlife.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Kyuku

She dodged past falling PTO pods, showing the flying skills she had taken to in the past 2 years. It was one of the only things she really liked about the PTO, flying gave her a sense of freedom that she hadn't ever felt, even on Earth. Flicking a few controls here and there, she never kept her eyes off the flight in front of her. The hatch closed as they broke through the stratosphere. The mesosphere was uneventful. Breaking through the atmosphere and past the hail of Attack Balls, she found herself greeted with a sight that would cause fear for pretty much any other group in the galaxy. The combined PTO fleet, unleashing legions more of soldiers onto the planet below. Kyuku once might have felt rage, but in a way she felt peace. She would never say it to her brother or any of the other earthlings, but she hated Earth, for limiting her, for keeping her down. Perhaps she also hated her adoptive father as well, but Earth was also up on her list.

Fiddling with some buttons on the control panel to open up another panel that extended out in front of her, Kyuku messed with a few dials on it, pinpointing a system that was labelled NO ENTRY in glowing red galactic common font. Grinning a bit, Kyuku went to hit her big red button. The Hyperdrive button had originally been a small unassuming switch, But Kyuku liked having an actual big red button to push. She slammed her fist on to the button.

Nothing happened. Glaring, she made sure there was nothing immediately in front of her, before lifting a panel on the floor and checking under the console as fast as she could move without breaking the ship. There she found it. Someone had transferred the power cable that connected the power from the generator to the hyperdrive to power something else. Grimacing in anticipation of what she would have to do, Kyuku unplugged whatever the power was connected to, and plugged it back into the hyperdrive. Feeling an immense jolt of electricity go through her, she shook off the pain and pulled herself out of the hole.

Finding their course again, Kyuku cracked her knuckles and hit the button. The Ship went dark for a second as it did before they went into hyperspace, before every electronic shot back to life and the ship jolted forward, the space in front of them turning various yellow, red, and brown colors as they rocketed forward. After a few seconds, the hyperdrive powered down again, and Kyuku looked around them. Seeing the spiraling purple arms of energy flailing through the air around them and the dozens of asteroids, Kyuku knew she had found her mark. The Venrin Nexus.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:58 pm

Venrin Nexus

Few people seemed to be answering Callar's request for a roll call, but the Prince received pretty much the same information by standing next to the hatch and watching the Earthlings fly in one by the other. Most of the ones which greeted the Saiyans a few hours ago had managed to escape, or were within the ship this whole time, like, say, Val. Among those who failed to escape... they had Moe.

Khorn would probably say he died a warrior's death. I say he died a fool's death. We shouldn't be sacrificing assets this way.

Soon enough, the vessel entered hyperspace, the space outside of their window turning into a familiar multicolored spectacle of colors before dying down again, at which point, the Saiyan prince saw their spaceship surrounded by an asteroid-filled mist, complete with two arms of energy pouring to the sky around them.

The Venrin Nexus, the one place any PTO cadet is taught to never enter in one of their first lessons.

"What the fuck, Kyuku?!" Callar exclaimed, removing himself off the window and swiftly making his way to the control room. "This was your master plan?"

Well, there's really no use getting mad over it now. It's not like they can turn around and choose a different location - not while they're in what's basically the most dangerous location for any spacecraft to be in across the entire Galaxy, aside from ten meters above the surface of a star or something.

"...Well, at least the PTO isn't going to try to follow us here, but if you don't manage to get us out of here when we need to leave, I'll have your scalp." the Saiyan prince added, then walked up to the control panel and turned on the microphone to speak to the whole ship.

"Everyone who isn't dead or dying, meet us in the control room. We'll decide where to go from here."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:46 pm

There were so many PTO grunts. Ovan swore that for every one he cut dozen, a dozen would take his place. On top of that there was a rather large power in one of the ships, far higher than the rest of the schmucks they rest of them were dealing with. Apparently Moe had gotten the bright idea to go after it. As badly as he wanted to fight it too, he decided to hang back and keep dealing with the grunts. So far things were going as expected, the group was more than prepared to deal with the grunts.

Not long after Ovan, and presumably the rest of the team felt the massive spikes in power that were going on above that. "...Huh." Was all he managed. "At least he took what I said to heart, but DAMMIT. Keeping this shit hidden from me. That's just rude..." At least he knew that he was no where close to as strong as he could be. The ceiling kept going higher and higher the more he grew. To some it would be frustrating on how difficult it was to keep up. Not to him, he wasn't going to stop chasing his dream. As he smacked down another PTO mook, he felt the powers spike again. There was a sinking feeling in his gut, Moe was pushing his body to his absolute limit and whoever it was fighting him wasn't getting any weaker. By now he saw that everyone was retreating back to Val's.

He hated running away, and he hated leaving his friend alone with what he could only imagine was nothing short of a monster. "One time you should play the hero, one time... Godspeed, you stupid fucking lunatic. Go down swinging." Ovan spoke before joining the rest of the group on the ship. As they prepared to leave, he felt the powers spike one last time, however, one was much larger than the other and it wasn't Moe's. The ship's pilot wasted no time in getting the ship flying and into hyper space. They had just abandoned him, but he made his choice.

Not that it made facing his friend's death any easier. He took a few deep breaths to keep himself restrained. Keep the anger stored. He was going to need it to avenge his friend. There wasn't much time to mourning, immediately they group was called to gather in the main area, presumably to plan what they were going to do next. Not that he had much to add to the conversation. It wasn't like he'd spent a lot of time in space or knew anything about it.

Callar however, did. Scolding Ayata for choosing to come to whatever the Venrin Nexus was, but he relented when realized that this was apparently a PTO no-go zone and that it was extremely unlikely that they'd be followed. So at east they had a moment to catch their collective breaths and figure out what to do next. There were no words to describe what he wanted to inflict on the bastards who took his home and friend from him, but acting emotionally at this point would cause more harm than good. He needed a clear head and a plan.

"Alright. So as it turns out. Our space monkey friends were telling the whole truth and now, we lost Moe and a planet and barely escaped with our lives. The good news is, everyone else here is mostly competent and the bulk of the idiots we fought were essentially cannon fodder." He said and leaned against a wall. "I'd make some suggestions, but to be honest, I'm pretty fucking livid, on top of not knowing much about space. So that's up on you guys."

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Kyuku

She relaxed and leaned back from the controls, before throwing a small holopad at Callar. Smiling, Kyuku said "Take a look. You guys don't like to read much from the folks we conquer but I take the time every once in a while. Remember the Pasians? That's theirs. It's a lot of complicated science but the first and last paragraphs are mostly in understandable language. Basically because the Nexus was so feared in pre hyperspace times, we all just hid away from it. The Pasians, crazy bastards, actually came here to test shit. The hyperdrive I stole off of them, it can get in and out of here easily, as well as most of the standard PTO ones. But, I don't think they're going to want to test it just to chase after a couple of lowly power levels like us."

She turned to Ovan and said "Our next move is to find a planet we can train on. We're already in the backwaters of the PTO and Big Boss is arrogant enough to assume us dead after he blows up Earth. There are a couple of world's near here that have gravity several times that of Earth, which I've found really helps with training. After we do that for a bit, well turns out that Earth wasn't alone in that it had Dragonballs. There are a few other sets of them in the Galaxy alone. All we need to do is track down a set powerful enough to restore Earth. By that point we'll be strong enough to beat the Emperor, or we'll be dead before we get all seven balls."

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Android #5

#5 got on the ship and was met by all the familiar faces he had come to known over the past few months....except Moe. #5 hadn't gotten to know him all that well, but leaving him alone with that monster Eis was cruel. He didn't want to think about what she would do to him especially if what Callar said about her was true. His mind started to drift to it though, but luckily he was thrown out of his thoughts through hyperspace. Though only being a few seconds in length it was probably the most exciting thing he had done in his life which was definitely an achievement.

After he calmed himself down he moved to the control room like Callar had ordered and proceeded to listen to the group's plans. He didn't really have much to add; everything sounded like it would work to get back the Earth though it sounded like it might take awhile. As he thought #5 felt a twang of hunger in his stomach and slowly realized something. "Hey this is off topic, but you guys do have enough food and water for all of us right?"
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Venrin Nexus

Immediately when the issue of future plans came up, Kyuku began to monologue, explaining her ideas of needing to find a planet with high enough gravity to train on, then go on a quest to find a set of... erm, "dragon balls". Clearly, she didn't actually mean the removed bollocks of a dragon, right? Please don't let that be the case.

The Android, on the other hand, asked something more meaningful, whether or not they had enough food and water available for the trip. Perhaps it's a little bit weird that the android member of the team is the one most worried about it... but sure, that's fine, and it's something Callar could actually give an answer to.

"This ship has enough food and water stored for the three of us to live off of for a few months, most of it kept in capsules. I haven't counted how long we can last with additional mouths to feed... but as long as we periodically land somewhere civilized, we should be fine." After that explanation, the Saiyan prince turned his eyes towards Kyuku. "Look, Kyuku, I can only give my opinion if you explain one thing to me - the hell's a Dragon Ball?"

Cora, the Kai-in-training!

Sacred World of the Kais

Complete tranquility. A light, warm wind flowing across the ethereal grassy plains, moving a few of the leaves of a massive tree standing atop a hill. And suddenly, a slight creaking sound, the sound of a small cart being pushed across a small cobblestone road by a white-haired Core Person, disrupting this tranquility.

Cora's objective was a small table beneath the shade of the mighty tree, where an old, wrinkly, blue-skinned Supreme Kai was sitting and awaiting a cup of tea. And a cup of tea was exactly what his attendant delivered, stopping the cart next to his table and placing the mug in front of her superior and filling it up with the freshly brewed liquid. The deity didn't even pick up the mug or have a taste, however, his eyes firmly shut and face bearing a focused look.

"Something terrible is taking place in the lower realms. I fear that soon billions of voices will be silenced."

Cora watched the Supreme Kai explain intently, yet also with slight confusion, then sat down at the other side of the table. "What's taking place, Supreme Kai?"

The Kai did not respond with his voice, his eyelids only tightened. The answer soon came, however - the tea in his bug began to slowly swirl, before clearing itself and revealing a vision. A beautiful planet of blue and green, swarmed by battleships and descending space pods, and a single warrior facing off against an all-powerful Frost Demon in the heat of it all. Cora did not need an explanation to realize what was going on. The Planet Trade Organization, yet again. Dozens, if not hundreds of planets and species residing them had already fallen to their genocidal actions, and it was getting to the point where the Supreme Kai could no longer tolerate this behavior, despite him generally letting mortals to go by their own devices and decidewhat is good and wrong by themselves.

The Supreme Kai opened his eyes, locking them on his attendant, and spoke:

"Cora, I believe we have discussed this already. This injustice cannot stand for any longer."

"You are correct, Supreme Kai."

"I grant you the permission, nay, request to descend to the lower realms and find a way to put a stop to this madness."

Cora knew where this was leading up to, but despite that, she was shocked by the deity's choice. "Supreme Kai, with all due respect... I would be unable to save this planet with my current strength."

"That is not what you will be trying to do. You are correct, there is little chance left for this planet. The natives call it Earth. One of the Earthlings, however, could hold the keys to this conflict."

The vision in the tea mug concentrated onto the Earthling warrior they had seen earlier, who was currently holding off the Frost Demon in front of him all by himself. Both of the Core People could tell that this was only a temporary stand, however. The man had no allies, no backup, he was severely overwhelmed in sheer numbers... and yet he also held both the courage to stand up to the Frost Demons and the power to be a potential threat to them.

Cora could immediately tell what to do. The attendant stood up from her chair, nodded and vanished instantly.

With her Kai Kai technique, the attendant reappeared on the surface of Earth, behind a boulder, with the spectacular battle between Moe and Eis taking place quite literally in front her eyes.

Both of them were mortals, for sure, but they also exhibited power which Cora had seldom seen during her long life. Even most of the Core People such as her would hardly be able to wield such strength... It was a little infuriating for sure, but a job's a job.

Cora raised one of her hands, materializing a wall of hardened steel in between Moe and Eis - obviously, neither one should logically have any trouble with breaking through that, but the surprise of a third party appearing and a wall manifesting in between them should give her enough of a window to leap towards the Earthling and grab onto his wrist.

"Kai Kai!"

The two would vanish instantly, as if they were never there in the first place, only to appear billions of lightyears away, both falling bottoms-first to a lush grassland, though Cora slowed herself down mid-fall to gracefully land on her feet.

"I should expect you to say 'thanks' real soon, mortal. It's rare that we intervene in your squabbles." the attendant spoke, turning towards Moe. "My name is Cora. If you are wondering where we are... well, welcome to the Sacred World of the Kais."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:31 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
"I should expect you to say 'thanks' real soon, mortal. It's rare that we intervene in your squabbles." the attendant spoke, turning towards Moe. "My name is Cora. If you are wondering where we are... well, welcome to the Sacred World of the Kais."

I don't know what just happened.

I remember I started to go all out, the landscape being leveled and the sky darken with PTO attack pods landing like never-ending meteor shower. It made the ten thousand that I and the others have defeated were nothing more but small-fry compared to those coming from the sky. It didn't matter to me, I saw the spacecraft launched, I know the rest of them made it out and I still had a job to do. I was giving it my all, I was the Earth's superhero, I was Redline...

I was ready for my death.

Yet when the battle was getting more headed, some green-skinned woman teleported me to another world. I fell on my ass and my Nitro Angel ran out with my power level sharply dropping. It was then the adrenaline faded and all the pain that Eis dealt to me, plus the recoil from Redline and Nitro Angel, washed over me. I had muscle spasms all over, I couldn't breath right and everything just felt like I was about to die.

This was the second time I felt like this, the first time was being in center of that moon-size explosion when fighting Callar. However every blow I took from Eis was ten times more powerful than that moon. Hell, even in the form I was fighting, she casually made earthquakes with every blow that gave off Ki, that alone shook my body and now I was on the ground reeling from intense pain.

I managed to get up after some time, just barely withstanding the pain that I just took in order to be the best damn distraction on Earth. I took off my helmet and threw it on the ground shaken. The world was beautiful, nearly untouched by civilization but I was so much in pain that I couldn't take in the view of the sights.

Then the green-skinned woman spoke. Her tone was degrading and haughty for someone who saved my life.

I turned to her in response," thanks bu-"

I spat out some blood the ground, reminding me of the immense beaten I had taken. I stumbled forward, barely catching myself but I stumbled a second time before dropping to my hands and knees.

"Son of a bitch, that fight was too much for me. She hits like I was being smashed into the Earth."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:17 am

Sacred World of the Kais

The Earthling, after pulling off his helmet and revealing a pretty, if battered, face, seemed ready to give his thanks for being saved from certain doom, but this was suddenly interrupted by a blood cough, which prompted Cora to widen her eyes. Of course, you idiot. He was about to die when you rescued him, you should've expected it. The Earthling confirmed it, too, stating that the battle with the Frost Demon took his all.

"Oh... Allow me to help you with that," Cora spoke and walked up to the kneeling Earthling, going down on one of her knees as well and raising her hands in front of his face and chest. A faint green glow began to emanate from her palms, gathering within Moe and seeping into his skin. "There, you should be back in full health now. If I may ask, mortal... what name do you go by?"

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:25 am

Finland SSR wrote:Cora, the Kai-in-training!

Sacred World of the Kais

The Earthling, after pulling off his helmet and revealing a pretty, if battered, face, seemed ready to give his thanks for being saved from certain doom, but this was suddenly interrupted by a blood cough, which prompted Cora to widen her eyes. Of course, you idiot. He was about to die when you rescued him, you should've expected it. The Earthling confirmed it, too, stating that the battle with the Frost Demon took his all.

"Oh... Allow me to help you with that," Cora spoke and walked up to the kneeling Earthling, going down on one of her knees as well and raising her hands in front of his face and chest. A faint green glow began to emanate from her palms, gathering within Moe and seeping into his skin. "There, you should be back in full health now. If I may ask, mortal... what name do you go by?"

I was fully recovered, whatever pain was gone in an instant. It was like I never fought for my life or my friends. She then asked another question, this time with a better tone than the first time. I still thought she had a snooty side to her but she at least healed me. I was still on my knees and turned my head to her.

"My name's Moe, on Earth I also go by the superhero name Redline."

I looked at her and felt that she was different in her ki, yet she was as strong as me in my base. I felt the calm healing technique and was amazed at the works.

"Thank you for healing me and saving my life Cora. That's the second damn time that I have escaped death narrowly. Don't think I'll ever get a third one but fuck it I take what I can get."

I stood up and picked up my helmet and saw the broken parts and the reflection of my face. I saw the scars that made my already brown complexion look darker. I still had my light trimmed beard that covered some of it up but it still wasn't enough. Well it's not like I'll ever find love and now that Earth and all of their races are gone then...

No, shut the hell up Moe, you can't just start thinking about bullshit now that you're alive. You have to keep being strong and work to defeat the Galactic Emperor and try to bring life back from the Earth, somehow.

I looked to the planet and observe the splendor for once but then I turned back to Cora.

"Where is the Sacred World of the Kais in the galaxy and what just what are tha Kais?"

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Sacred World of the Kais

Moe. And apparently he goes by the superhero name Redline, whatever that is supposed to mean. That's nice. What was not as nice is the fact that the Earthling seemed to have no clue what the Sacred World of the Kais is, or the Supreme Kai himself. Cora's face formed a slight frown, but quickly dropped it. Of course, because of the policy of the gods to not intervene in worldly affairs unless absolutely necessary meant that only a few select mortals had any idea about the higher realms out there.

"The Sacred World of the Kais is nowhere in the Galaxy, if that's what you're asking," Cora opened up, then turned around and began walking forward, towards a tall and mighty tree atop a hill in the distance - nonverbally suggesting Moe to follow her. "Nor anywhere in your mortal universe, either. It is located in the Other World, the same dimension to which souls make the journey to after death. To explain this the most simply to an oblivious mortal such as yourself... this is where the Supreme Kai, one of the highest deities in the Universe, resides. The Supreme Kai is responsible for observing the Universe and managing order both in the mortal realms and among the hierarchy of gods who report to him. There's a lot more to it than that, but it's not relevant at the moment - and I am his attendant."

Cora stopped right next to the hill, where a wrinkly, white-haired Shinjin was slowly descending down a small cobblestone road, before soon stopping in front of the duo. The attendant immediately opened up with a bow, her eyes turned towards the Earthling, expecting him to do the same.

"Welcome to the Other World, young mortal," the Supreme Kai spoke. "It is good to see that I sent Cora to rescue you when I did. Had I taken the time to observe the loss of Earth just a minute later, perhaps it would have been too late. I suspect that my attendant has already explained the basics, but to be polite, I am the Supreme Kai. As for you..."

The deity's voice stopped for a second, before it continued:

"Some of your people were considering a resistance against the Planet Trade Organization, correct?"
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:11 pm

Finland SSR wrote:snip

Hearing that I was in the afterlife was funny. I was going to basically die anyway only to be teleported to the afterlife alive. However when Cora went on about the deities and other things, it got me wondering and finally hit me.

All of Earth's religions were wrong. I mean they were right about life after death but were wrong about our creators. I mean I don't know hold old Cora is and don't want ask. But what are the other deities and has Android 5 actually met any of them? So many questions were flooding my mind but stopped when she bowed in the direction of the Supreme Kai.

I bowed as well, showing respect to my would be creator but also as some sort of representative of Earth. I clutch my helmet as he spoke about Earth but when he asked about everyone else then I rose up my head.

"Yes Supreme Kai, we aren't considering a resistance to the PTO, we have been resisting. For two years we have repelled two attacks from the PTO to wipe out all sentient life from the Earth but we have gained the attention from the rest of the empire that now has taken Earth.

Even now, we resist against the PTO as the rest of my allies and friends have made it off the Earth when the invasion force came. I sacrificed myself to fight a suicidal defense against Eis in order to make sure that they take revenge for the Earth and find a way to bring her people back."

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:10 pm

Shichi
Venrin Nexus

"If we go that fast to leave this place and crash into an asteroid then we're all dead." She was stood by the window, staring out towards the swirling vortex of pure energy which interfered with communications systems. It apparently had a gravitational pull too, which would explain the asteroids orbiting around it.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:16 am

Sacred World of the Kais

Thank goodness, Moe was not completely disrespectful to the deities surrounding him, and went down immediately after Cora. After the greetings and show of respect were dealt with, the Earthling explained that not only some of his people were thinking of resisting the Planet Trade Organization, but that they already took action there - they resisted two previous attacks from the PTO in the past and he was fighting to cover the retreat of his allies, who are most likely plotting to take revenge for Earth as they speak.

Though his expression did not show it, hidden behind a thick veil of composure, Cora could tell that a spark lit up within the Supreme Kai's mind. Something about what Moe had just said gave him a little bit more hope.

"Made it off the Earth when the invasion force came, you say..." the deity muttered, repeating some of the Earthling's words, and stretched out his palm to the front, where a floating crystal ball materialized out of thin air. The Kai closed his eyes and focused on the ball, his mind scrolling back through the events of the Universe to find this ship Moe was talking about. The clouds within the crystal began to clear, revealing a vision of a spaceship slowly moving across a bright, cloudy, asteroid-filled vortex, looking like something straight out of a science fiction wallpaper.

"They seem to be bickering and debating on what should be done next," the Supreme Kai stated, opening his eyes. "Should I send you down there to reconnect with your allies? Or is something else on your mind?"

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:43 am

Finland SSR wrote:snip

I facepalmed,"of course they're fucking bickering."

I gave a sigh and thought about it for a second. I didn't want to reconnect with them in the ship while it's in some damn nebula and next to a black hole of some kind. We need an actual place to regroup and rest and arguing over that shit won't work for us.

"Supreme Kai, can you find a nearby planet that supports Earth and Saiyan physiology, has food for us and little to no inhabitants in a gravity pull more than several times Earth's gravity?"
Last edited by Ralnis on Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse