NATION

PASSWORD

[IC] DBR: Requiem Terra Saga

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Akiko: Mount Paozu

At that point, she had briefly fallen silent. Both of the girl's adoptive grandparents lived in that house and last time she checked, they were still in there. In other words, they had just been killed by the madman who kidnapped her. She was in shock, tears starting to trickle down from both eyes. Such a sight must've been an eyesore for Egpla, as crying wasn't exactly something a Saiyan would normally do.

But then, she let out a scream, continuously slamming her elbow into the Saiyan though this probably wasn't going to do much, given the fact that he was ten times stronger.

Radis: Autumn City

"BLOODY FIREWORKS!" Flattening his palm, a few pellets of energy were sent out towards Ayata. Upon contact with anything, these pellets would've immediately exploded, though in this case, Radis was holding back. After all, she was his sister and he needed to keep her alive. After all, she was one of the keys to rebuilding the Saiyan race.

As he was locked in his current firing position, Radis was unable to even block what Hayate had sent at him, letting out a pained grunt as the three strikes took effect. This was however, met with the ignition of the Saiyan's ki, with the sudden outburst of energy intended to blow the human back.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Egpla, Mt. Paozu

The Insaiyan tutted to himself "Now now, girl, they didn't matter. You're back with your own kind now, and what a kind they are. A very kind kind indeed. You'll love th- Are you still elbowing me?" Noticing that the girl was still trying to elbow his gut. Rather annoyed by this, Egpla flicked her head and sad "Bad child. Anyways, let's go witness Raddy's family reunion!" Egpla then sped off straight towards Autumn City, Akiko in hand.

Ayata, Autumn City

The last thing Ayata saw before the "fireworks" struck her was Hayate get blasted back by a burst of energy from the larger man. Suddenly, her vision was filled by flashes of white light before she recovered enough to see again. She had been blown back into the ground, and was bleeding from a couple of different places. Looking around, she saw Hayate had been knocked into a wall. The sight, along with the great deal of pain she was now in, snapped something with in her. "You... you... DIE!" Ayata suddenly burst with a red aura and took off at Radis, her Bear Style technique pushing her faster than ever before as she struck at Radis's head with one massive ki focused punch.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Collab with Ralnis

Redline looks confused under the helmet. Everything just went by him like a blur, including the guy that just issued him a challenged. He looked at the scene again, even talked the store owner that he knows as Moe, it appears he was wrong about the guy but still something was up. The guy’s eyes had a hunger that Moe just couldn’t put his finger on but maybe this man, villain or not, just wanted to challenge Autumn City’s own superhero.

It didn’t matter anymore, Redline was curious and might as well accept the challenge. The police can handle the crime for today Moe thought to himself as he shot up into the sky like a human rocket to the place where the inhumane man went. It was only a couple of seconds till he saw the man just waiting at a clearing at the outskirts of the city.

Moe checked his stopwatch that was gauging his power level and time was still around 4 minutes and 45 seconds till his burnout was going to happen. He gave a sigh through his helmet as he landed in front of the guy.

“I don’t know what your game is,” he said pointing at him,”but if you wanted to fight me just to buy time for your buddies or something else, you have your challenge.”

Ovan waited patiently for the few seconds it took for his opponent to arrive. He noted that the superhero was checking his watch before speaking. “You seem to be in a rush so I’ll make this quick. That shmup in the mask was trying to rob that store. Put a stop to that real quick. It’s my favorite store. Now, I fancy myself a strong fighter, and something about you just tickles my fancy.”

He got into his combat stance. “Normally I’d never do this, but you seem stronger than the average bear. Let’s see if my instincts are true.” He finished and dashed at his opponent, going for a right hook.

Moe sidesteps into Ovan’s left side at great speed, dodging the right hook. He tries to counter with his own kick going for Ovan’s side. Moe put forth as much energy into his strike to try hurt Ovan. He didn’t even think for a second that would bring the man down, he could feel the power that the right hook could deliver and Moe wasn’t going to use his body to test if his assumptions were right.

Ovan watched as his opponent not only dodged his strike, he got a knee to the ribs for his trouble. He could feel the micro fractures and his ribs bent from the blow and staggered back. The pain was a breath of fresh air. “That hurt… HA. I was RIGHT! You’re strong! Let’s see how strong.” He replied delivering a series of high speed strikes with his hands towards Redline.

Moe rushed into the strikes, each one countered with his own strikes. While Moe could move fast, he could see that this man could also counter him. Moe had to make each strike educated and precise against the blows but he can still feel them. Each hit he countered brought pain that Moe never thought was possible in some time, each pain hit with a force of man who was beyond any of the old masters that he trained in his travels. Even with Redline, the power his opponent was hitting him with nearly equal to his own. Eventually Moe tried to grab one of Ovan’s arms and throw him onto the ground, hoping that he can get some seconds to regroup and figure out how to end this fast.

He struck some solid blows on a worthy opponent. He hadn’t had one of those in a long time and the fact that he finally found one was exhilarating. It looked like he was going to overwhelm his opponent until Redline caught one of his hands and flipped him onto his back. No one had ever flipped him before. Well, not lately. “You… Huh. Where did you learn to do that? And how are you so damn strong?! I’ve been training since I left home and you just come out of nowhere and hand me my ass. I demand an answer!”

Moe’s stamina was starting to wain as the watched started to beep, indicated the 1 minute mark. He was breathing heavily through his helmet but he tried to keep calm as the man demanded an answer.

“I would say something stupid and cliche but I can’t think of anything. First, my name is Redline, and I’m Autumn City’s own superhero, which isn’t saying much. Where I learn my training is with a mixture of some back alley hole in the wall dojo and learning from catatonic men on mountaintops thinking they know something more than a person with a doctorates.”

The beeping was getting annoying and Moe’s crimson aura started to fade,”If anything, you’re damn strong, the strongest man or thing that I had ever fought. Nearly defeated me if I didn’t throw ya. But I have to fly, maybe next time we can continue our match if you want.”

It was then another annoyance hit him, the police scanner. It was ringing about a being or object that flew down on a major intersection. Some people even thought it was Redline himself but that idea was quickly thrown out as the next reports were coming in about people fighting and on guy managing to take a group of fighters on.

“My day just keeps getting better and better,” The superhero said to himself.

“Hey mister highstrung!” Redline turned to his opponent,”if you’re still capable of fighting, I may need your help in saving my city. There’s some villain managing to smash through a group of people and I don’t like when that happens. I can fly us there to the scene and shit.”

“Huh, you know what? I will take you up on that offer. You don’t get to be the first bit of actual amusement I’ve had in years and then leave me into the dust.” He finished and heard him ask for assistance with some stranger who was making a scene in the city. He never pictured himself as a hero, but he did get to beat someone up who was powerful.

“Damn straight I can still fight. Barely got warmed up. After we deal with this, we have to work on your endurance. Hat was barely a few minutes and you’re already spent? Nonsense, we both know you can do better. Let’s go deal with that asshat.”

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Radis, Autumn City

"You'd KILL your own flesh and blood, Kyuku?!" Regaining his composure, Radis had thrown his other hand forth, clenching it into a fist as it was enveloped in a purple-white ki. It's intent was to clash with his biological sister's own punch and if that were to succeed, a shock-wave probably would've run through the city, shattering windows and perhaps demolish a few buildings. At that moment, Radis' scouter had started to make beeping noises yet again, as Egpla appeared to be closing in, with the other female in hand.

Akiko, The Sky, Above Autumn City

The areas around her eyes had been reddened from where she had been crying due to the loss of the only family she knew. As evident by the lack of real damage that her blows did to Egpla, she was unable to fight back, which of course had left her in this predicament. "LET GO OF ME!" She continued to scream and shout however, displaying the Saiyan race's strong will to keep fighting, constantly elbowing her captor though such attacks were becoming slower and slower and as such, even less effective than before.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Eglpa

"You know what girl, you really annoy me. There are 3 things that annoy me more than you and all three of them are EXTINCT. WHAT KIND OF SAIYAN ARE YOU, CRYING OVER THESE INSECTS." Egpla let her go briefly so that he could catch her by the tail "THERE, THAT OUGHT TO SHUT YOU UP!"

Ayata

Anger welled up through her when she realized that the strange name the man kept using was referring to her. As her fist made contact with Radis's, a large shock-wave shot out of it. Ayata felt even more sharp pain shoot through her arm, causing her aura to glow even brighter as she grew angrier. "STOP CALLING ME THAT! MY NAME IS AYATA!!!" Ayata took advantage of the close distance between her and Radis now, and lunged forward, trying to reach out and grab Radis's tail, praying that it caused his body to lock up the same way hers did when her tail was grabbed.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:11 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Khido 'Tenom

The Ka'gah exile watched the battle between Moe and Ovan, taking interest in the sheer amount of power that the two could throw out during a battle. True he had seen those with potential during the World Tournament but never had he expected that there were humans with this much power, it rivaled his in a way. However before he could continue his musings as soon as Redline's police scanner had gone off he could sense an extremely potent power within Autumn City surrounded by numerous other smaller power levels that were on par with him. At this Khido visibly tensed up at the feeling of such a foreign and dark power within the city and while he was considering not getting involved at all he knew that arriving alongside Redline and Ovan would help further turn the tide against this new arrival.

"Perhaps I can be of some assistance." Khido stated, making his presence known as he moved out from the underbrush. "We may not have time so let me just introduce myself as Khido."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:35 pm

"EGPLA! GET OVER HERE!"

Radis shouted out to his comrade, as Ayata had in-fact managed to grab onto his tail, squeezing it which in turn had started to weaken the Saiyan, as the tail was a weak spot. As he was but a low-class Saiyan, Radis had never nullified this weakness and as such, was succumbing to it. It was more painful than fingernails on a blackboard but not as painful as stepping on a LEGO brick, barefoot.

Akiko: Autumn City

As for Akiko, she was simply left hanging, as Egpla was holding her by the end of the tail which of course, was exploiting her own weakness. She was in a lethargic state, perhaps even on the verge of passing out because of how long he had been squeezing it for. Suffice to say, she wouldn't be fighting back anytime soon, not unless she was released from this hold.
Last edited by Gurori on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:44 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Khido 'Tenom

The Ka'gah exile watched the battle between Moe and Ovan, taking interest in the sheer amount of power that the two could throw out during a battle. True he had seen those with potential during the World Tournament but never had he expected that there were humans with this much power, it rivaled his in a way. However before he could continue his musings as soon as Redline's police scanner had gone off he could sense an extremely potent power within Autumn City surrounded by numerous other smaller power levels that were on par with him. At this Khido visibly tensed up at the feeling of such a foreign and dark power within the city and while he was considering not getting involved at all he knew that arriving alongside Redline and Ovan would help further turn the tide against this new arrival.

"Perhaps I can be of some assistance." Khido stated, making his presence known as he moved out from the underbrush. "We may not have time so let me just introduce myself as Khido."

"Hm. What in the hell..." Ovan muttered as he started at the large, four armed... Alien, it had to be an alien, who spoke to him so casually. This day was so far, the strangest one of his life. A fight with someone who actually beat him, an attack on a city with someone even stronger, and now he was meeting an alien. "You know what. I'm just going to go with it. Hopefully the concussion will wear off soon." He just knocked himself silly training. That had to be the cause of the pure insanity that was making up the day.

"Alright Khido. I'm Ovan. Dude over there is named Redline, he's a superhero or something. Wasn't paying attention. Apparently there's some shit heading fanwards and that's my preferred place for it to be." He explained. "I'm gonna go check it out. Follow if you want, but don't expect me to babysit you." He finished, jumping up to a building that had yet to be knocked down by the invader. He saw four people fighting. A female and two other men ganging up on another male with... A tail? Odd. Even more odd was that it seemed that the armored, tailed man was winning without much effort.

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Autumn City

Colrab had taken time to recover, he had seen Hayate blasted off of the alien man, and Ayata was still fighting him. She had eventually latched on to the tail the man possessed, and it had seemed to weaken him. Colrab decided he had to land a critical blow while he still could, if this battle went on any longer they could all wind up seriously injured or worse. He gathered his energy into a ball shaped mass in his right hand, concentrating on the size and mass of it, it glowed a bright radioactive green in the palm of his hand. "Ayata! When I throw this ball of energy let go of him and run!" Colrab shouted at the woman. He began to brace himself for the pitch...
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Khido 'Tenom

I just stood there for a bit, stunned that whatever that was here, speak English and was offering assistance.

" I have so many questions, so many questions. But...those will have to wait. If you can help or fly then follow me uhh...Khido alien thing."

I launched into the sky and towards and hoped the alien could keep up, I doesn't why I was thinking that but my mind was on one track and started to think of all that destruction I was seeing coming up was also aliens. Then I started to see what had happened. This amount of destruction was going to be on the front page as my critics would eat this up. I touched down at the sight of the battle that seemed to be one-sided. Apparently Ovan just went passed me as I was taking my sweet time like usual.

There was four people fighting, one had a tail and wasn't even phased him, There was numerous buildings fallen over and people running around. Seemed like the police cleared the area as best as they could but there was also the damn monkey tailed asshole, apparently there was also two as well, one even have a crimson hue aura like me.

The hell? I thought I was the only person with the Redline technique? It doesn't matter, I had to get the people out of harm's way. I used that last ounce of my minute to get anyone and everyone out of the way. It was what I can do before his aura starts to turn from crimson to clear and the time was up. I sighed heavily knowing I could do something for the city but I still had to do something, even if it means keeping the flow going and killing me.

I caught my breath a bit and charged myself, I'm going to have to kill myself for this City.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:38 pm

Khido 'Tenom

As soon as he had arrived into Autumn City he noticed the tail of the armored being, automatically coming to the conclusion that this was one of the now near-extinct members of the Saiyan race. Rumors of the Saiyan planet's destruction had reached even the ears of the Ka'gah during their conflict, which had led to Khido suspecting that the entirety of the race had been eradicated by the unfortunate event but oh how wrong he was. Watching the battle continue to unfold, the Ka'gah Exile had considered staying out of the fight due to the number of people who were focusing the brunt of their attention onto Radis before he felt another, albeit somewhat lesser power in the skies behind him, with a smaller and somewhat fading energy signature seemingly alongside it. As Khido turned his head did he notice another fully armored Saiyan hovering over the skies of Autumn city but also holding a female Saiyan by the end of her tail, rendering her in a state of semi consciousness.

This worried the Ka'gah exile, who was quick to assume that this particular Saiyan was not aligned with the others and had been forced against her will. He looked back to the group that was engaging Radis, knowing that their attention was preoccupied and would thus be unable to help engage Egpla. "Damn it." Khido growled, knowing full well that he alone could not hope to compare to a Saiyan in his current state. "If I don't do anything then I might as well be a burden." He knew that fighting the Saiyan head on would be a mistake but also knew that there was very little option. Letting out a dejected sigh did Khido begin to power up, a thick aura of purple energy surrounding his body as he continued to do so. Khido turned towards Redline as he spoke "You are Redline correct? I might need your assistance dealing with that Saiyan over there." He stated, pointing out towards the floating Egpla "I don't have the power to necessarily take this Saiyan on alone and he seems to have a hostage with him, if I can at least engage him in battle would you be able to hit him from behind and free the girl?"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:56 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Khido 'Tenom

As soon as he had arrived into Autumn City he noticed the tail of the armored being, automatically coming to the conclusion that this was one of the now near-extinct members of the Saiyan race. Rumors of the Saiyan planet's destruction had reached even the ears of the Ka'gah during their conflict, which had led to Khido suspecting that the entirety of the race had been eradicated by the unfortunate event but oh how wrong he was. Watching the battle continue to unfold, the Ka'gah Exile had considered staying out of the fight due to the number of people who were focusing the brunt of their attention onto Radis before he felt another, albeit somewhat lesser power in the skies behind him, with a smaller and somewhat fading energy signature seemingly alongside it. As Khido turned his head did he notice another fully armored Saiyan hovering over the skies of Autumn city but also holding a female Saiyan by the end of her tail, rendering her in a state of semi consciousness.

This worried the Ka'gah exile, who was quick to assume that this particular Saiyan was not aligned with the others and had been forced against her will. He looked back to the group that was engaging Radis, knowing that their attention was preoccupied and would thus be unable to help engage Egpla. "Damn it." Khido growled, knowing full well that he alone could not hope to compare to a Saiyan in his current state. "If I don't do anything then I might as well be a burden." He knew that fighting the Saiyan head on would be a mistake but also knew that there was very little option. Letting out a dejected sigh did Khido begin to power up, a thick aura of purple energy surrounding his body as he continued to do so. Khido turned towards Redline as he spoke "You are Redline correct? I might need your assistance dealing with that Saiyan over there." He stated, pointing out towards the floating Egpla "I don't have the power to necessarily take this Saiyan on alone and he seems to have a hostage with him, if I can at least engage him in battle would you be able to hit him from behind and free the girl?"

I looked up, then I saw that one of the aliens, a Sayian, was holding the other female counterpart by the tail. So it seems that was the weakpoint for someone with such power that they can defeat people of similar strength. Well shit that was either a godsend or one hell of an anticlimactic weakness. Still, if I'm going out then let's go out knowing I can cripple one of them.

"I only have one shot for an attack like this but if I can actually be of some damn use. Just tell me when and I'll launch myself and I'll do my best, haven't fought and flown before but that all changes today."
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Ayata

Ayata took advantage of the oppourtunity to sock the larger man in the gut a few times. Blood streaming into her right eye, it was getting more difficult to see. This bastard would likely kill her if she was alone. Wait. She wasn't. Hearing Colrab yell out to her, she nodded and yelled back "On my mark! 3... 2... 1... now!!!" She signalled to Colrab to throw his energy ball, while trying to rip the tail off. The appendage had a little give, but nearly as much as hers had when she was a child. She kept trying to rip it off, knowing very well their only hope was removing the tail, regardless of her own safety. She could probably take Colrab's blast... probably...

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:23 pm

"EGPLA!"

He cried out again, this time with a pained tone, his tail was going to be torn off at this rate, he couldn't afford to lose it, it was the key to his trump card. With everything he could muster, his aura had ignited yet again. He tried to release a pulse of energy from his body, but that's when it happened.

Snap.

His tail had been torn clean-off, leaving Radis with a widened mouth, breathless.

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:40 pm

Autumn City

Colrab heard Ayata shout, and he reared back, concentrating on his right arm with all of the force his body could muster. He saw a horrified look on Radis's face, and saw Ayata fall to the ground behind him, tail in hand. Determined, by pitched the ball of energy with as much speed and force as he possibly could, aiming for Radis's chest. "Flashy Hand Cannon!" he yelled over the roar of the energy, hot and crashing through the atmosphere, its' green light darkening the natural sunlight and coating everything with a sickly green glow.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:02 pm

There was another pained roar, as the area was briefly enveloped by a green light. Parts of his armour and even his skin was burned away by Colrab's energy. It was his raw power which let him live though. Even when weakened, he could still take a blast such as this. Suffice to say though, the Saiyan was furious.

"You FOOLS... We NEED to rebuild our proud race or we'll go EXTINCT."

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Ayata

Ayata grimaced and then screamed as the green light enveloped Radis and then her. When it finally faded though, she was still standing there, despite being decently burned and battered. Feeling an insane rush of ki from all the damage she had just sustained, she listened to Radis for a second and said "Look, I don't know who you are, what you are, why you think we are related, or what the hell you want, but you beat the crap out of my brother. No one does that but me." Ayata quickly raised her arm up, palm splayed, and said "So in the mean time, rebuild this!" A large red wave blast shot out of Ayata's hand towards Radis as she yelled "COMET STRIKE... BLAST!"

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:18 pm

"BECAUSE YOU PATHETIC RUNTS WERE SENT HERE TO WIPE OUT--" His jaw dropped as the red wave of impending death hurtled towards him. Barely able to move, he sent one final message to his higher-ups. It wasn't even a message, it was an SOS signal. Of course given the amount of time it'd take to get to Sol III, he'd be long gone by the time help arrived.

Radis was knocked down by the wave, coughing up blood while letting out a muffled shout. If you couldn't tell, this was all agonisingly painful
Last edited by Gurori on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:35 pm

Ayata

Ayata limped over to Radis, her breathing very heavy at this point. Her body ached pretty much everywhere. From what she could feel, her ribs were definetly broken, she had a couple incredibly nasty cuts, her left leg was at least out of comission if not broken, her left hand felt broken, and she was near blind from all the blood in one eye. She knelt over Radis's body, and with some very painful effort, managed to flip over the large man. Groaning she said "Before I end your miserable existence, I'm gonna ask you some questions. Each one you refuse to answer, makes your death more painful."

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:38 pm

Radis

There was silence from the Saiyan, as he'd much rather save his dying breaths to answer questions than scream. He was going to die anyways, might as well make it somewhat comfortable. So he simply nodded.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:12 pm

A Collaboration Post brought to you in part by: The Fallen Jedi, The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune, Ralnis, & The Republic of Atria

Autumn City
Khido 'Tenom, Redline, & Ovan vs Egpla

Khido too a time to analyze the situation around him, the vast majority of the group had their attention focused on Radis and while it was likely he would eventually be defeated it wouldn't be quick enough for him to escape without serious injury from Egpla. He thought for a moment, now knowing that Redline would offer his assistance when necessary but if push came to shove Khido would be forced to rely on his Demon's Retribution ability, something that he thought that he would never use before. "It can't be helped, I don't have many options here." Khido muttered, sighing with resignation as he extended his four arms and opened his palms, focusing in on his Ki as four orbs of purple energy manifested themselves onto his hand. "If I can force him down to ground then perhaps our chances of beating him will increase." he mused before throwing the energy orbs up into the air and towards his soon to be Saiyan foe.

Egpla was enjoying watching Radis struggle. The brute couldn't handle his little sister. It was kind of cute. Then he felt some stinging on his shoulder as small bolts of ki began to impact on him. Muttering to himself "What in the name of a frost demon..." he looked down below him to find a strange 4 armed alien throwing Ki at him. He yelled down at the Alien "Hold on for a minute sir!" He then flew down to the ground, placed Akiko behind a dumpster in a nearby alley, and ran around the corner to the alien, asking "How can I help you on this fantablous morning?"

Khido couldn't help but smirk inwardly at the fact that his plan, as simple as it was to actually work: perhaps there was a chance to defeat this man through working with Redline! As the Saiyan began to approach him, Khido took a combat stance as he began to channel his Ki out of his body. "For a Saiyan you seem to be far more predictable than your kin from so very long ago." Khido stated, attempting to force his opponent into a reckless state as to force all of his attention onto him. "But tell me, have you ever faced against a Ka'gah who has the ability to tap into our last resort technique?" The Ka'gah Exile closed his eyes as he focused on the centermost portion of his spine. As he began to crouch slightly on the ground would his aura suddenly change from a bright purple to a strange emerald green "Demonic Retribution: First Step!" Khido roared inwardly before his aura grew exponentially around him.

It was as if a miniature vortex of green energy had suddenly made itself known to the world, the pressure being placed on his body was already growing at an exponential rate. Khido hoped to whatever Ka'gah deity there was that his body could hold out until Redline could get into a position to ambush their foe. The bright blue that were his four eyes began to change color, matching that of his aura, followed by streams of energy emerging from the corner of said eyes as his power up came full circle. Without saying as much as a word would Khido move forward, his speed, strength, and durability having been doubled by utilizing the first step, attempting to deliver a gut wrenching punch with his two lower hands while extending his two upper hands to meet Egpla's face.

Egpla took the twin uppercuts and gut punches head on, grimacing a bit as they hit far harder than he was expecting. Rubbing his chin a bit, Egpla took a few steps back and said "I'm kind of impressed. Usually you bugs are easier to squash than actual insects. But anyways, you've been a bad bug, very naughty. I think you need some discipline." With this, he made a finger gun type gesture, and out of his firnger tips came a bolt of ki, like purple lightening. Egpla exclaimed while he initiated the ki blast "WAR STING!"

Almost immediately after his fists connected with their target he could feel his hands begin to sting. Unfortunately for Khido the effects of the Demon's Retribution was already beginning to take hold in his hands however he would find his luck even worse than usual as a blast of Ki impacted his chest followed by a number of miniature explosions. In response to the shooting pain that began to tear through his chest would the Ka'gah exile recoil away from his opponent, his head dipping down slightly as his eyes looked down to the ground "Unfortunately for you I'm not one of the usual Ka'gah, I still have many tricks up my sleeve!" Shooting his head up would Khido fire a pair of four eye beams directly at Egpla's face while extending his arms in all directions as four orbs of energy began to gather quickly in his hands before bringing his left hands and right hands together respectively.

Having released his retribution ability this allowed Khido to charge his energy faster than before, allowing two large orbs of energy to make themselves present in front of his connected hands. Khido then shot his hands forward before letting out a mighty roar as a fired forth a condensed beam of energy towards his foe. "Devil's Maw!"

Egpla got struck first by the for eye beams and then by the exceptionally powerful one. His saiyan shoulder pads cracked off and his armor steaming, Egpla turned to Khido with a look of pure insane murderous intent in his eyes. "Well, well sweet cake, it's been a while since someone HAS ACTUALLY MANAGED TO BURN ME. GIVE ME SOME PARTS OF YOU TO STUDY SO I CAN LEARN!" Egpla lunged at Khido, attempting to grab two of the Ka'gah's arms and rip them off.

Instead of actually attempting to avoid Egpla's assault, this was where Khido's plan was finally coming to fruition. His attacks had caused enough damage for the Saiyan to now divert his full attention onto him! Forcing himself forward would the Ka'gah Exile move forward and forcibly intertwine his fingers with the Saiyan's own, the two locked in a physical power struggle as either one attempted to overpower the other. But to the audacity of his opponent would Khido begin to smile challengingly at Egpla, even amid the damage that his body was taking due to the Demon's Retribution did he now know that the possibility of victory had essentially been sealed for the Ka'gah and his allies. "For a Saiyan you seem to make poor tactical decisions, no wonder why you've been assigned to simple grunt work!" Freeing one of his appendages would Khido give the signal to his ally Redline.

Redline burst his red aura, this time with flames coming out of his suit because of the burnout damaging his body. While he wasn't a match for the powerful Sayian, he did have enough strength in him to go for the tail. Blood was coming out of his mouth as he grabbed the monkey tail and yanked it with all his might! The tired muscles were stretching and breaking against the immense stress the technique was doing to him but he could feel progress as the final few inches was all that was needed to...

Snap!

The tail came off and the superhero fell face first into the rubble, struggling to hold the tail as the red hue went away and the aura settled down. All that Redline could feel was immense pain, pain that reminded him the last time he did the move a second time beyond his limits, he told himself he wouldn't do it again, he told himself that it would be the last time. Thing is, he never count on an alien invasion to happen after he said that.

Egpla felt a sudden burst of pain at his back side, then both relief and an immdiate loss of power and balance. Falling on his ass, he began to laugh like a a full ward of lunatics as his scouter flashed a few messages. Looking Khido in the eye as he shakily stood up, he coughed out "One year, one year of life, world gone in a year, have a happy new year." Before quickly firing two signifigantly weakened war stings at the Ka'gah in a last ditch attempt to kill the alien.

As Egpla crumpled on the ground Khido would release his grip on the Saiyan as he felt cracks begin to make themselves present in the bones of his arms. The Demon's Retribution was pushing his body to it's absolute limit, threatening to render him unconscious as he struggled not to fall onto the ground from his internal injuries, staring down at the Saiyan with nothing more than contempt on his face as Egpla gave the Ka'gah Exile something akin to a cryptic warning. However before he could get the chance to even process what he said, the two weakened War Stings would make contact with his abdomen again, very nearly causing his ribs to fracture as he crashed with great force against a nearby building, causing the weakened Ka'gah to crumple to the ground on one knee, weakly shouting towards Ovan.

"End It now!"

Ovan watched as the warriors ganged up on the psychotic man. He'd normally kill to be down there kicking ass, but there simply wasn't any openings in the fight. The four armed alien apparently had a bigger kick behind him than Ovan expected. He could feel the strength coming off of the alien men. After this was over, they were going to have a conversation and he was going to get as many training partners as he possibly could.

His thoughts were interrupted by some words calling out, telling someone, anyone, to end the miserable bastard's life. He'd never killed before, but based on the destruction the uniformed alien was causing, it was probably for the best. Mustering every little bit of speed that he could, Ovan dashed, faster and faster than he'd ever gone before, getting within optimal range, jumping and delivering a bone shattering kick into the alien's neck, putting an end to his life.

As the dust began to settle Khido would suddenly collapse onto the ground, coughing up a handful of jade green blood as the aura of his Demon's Retribution began to fade away, the damage to his body being far too much for him to sustain the power up any longer. However even with the amount of damage he had sustained, the Ka'gah refused to lose consciousness instead leaning up against the wall as his body began to ever so slowly acclimate to the intense fighting he had forced his body to be involved in. If anything he knew that the acclimation would give him a good boost in future battles but for now he would have to work through the pain. He looked up to Ovan as he breathed with obvious difficultly. "Before he died, the Saiyan told me that in about a years time that this world would come to an end. If I'm certain it means that this group was only a vanguard for what was coming next, you might want to warn the others Ovan." Khido said, suddenly closing his eyes as he felt a sharp pain shoot up his spine before eventually ebbing away.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:14 am

Lady Eis: Bridge, Galacius' Spaceship, Deep Space

"Father. Two of the Five monkeys are have landed on Sol III, preparing it for it's eventual sale." In a respectful manner, Eis bowed to the Galactic Emperor, who just so happened to be her father as well. "We should receive a message in a few minutes, a report on their status if you will." And speak of the devil, two messages had come in, though they weren't the type that Eis expected. One of them was an SOS signal and the other one was a request for backup? That couldn't be right, surely... The Earthlings were meant to be weak!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:47 am

Val Ambrose
    The Hideout

...Thirty one... thirty two... thirty three... thirty four... thirty five...

It was impressive, really. Seeing himself break his own previous personal records in terms of pull ups, that is. Val had intentionally weighed himself down with several of these barbell plates as he performed his pull ups, grunting. In all cases, Val didn't see himself as much of a work out fanatic, much rather seeing to end his problems with his mind rather than brute force. But his use of technology also necessitated the need to bulk up a bit. Many of his armor suits required a fairly strong individual to operate, given their strength. The work was hard, yes, but the pay off in the end was well-worth it: his suits had world-class strength, and what they lacked in terms of speed they made up for the ability to fly and sheer firepower. Truly, they were one man armies in their own ways.

...thirty six.... thirty seven... thirty eight... thirty nine... fort—

Beeping from a console near his workout station caught his attention, causing him to lose track of his counting. Irritated, Val dropped down from the bar, stretched briefly, then gave a sigh, walking over to the computers to inspect what had happened. Upon closer inspection, however, it wasn’t just some menial notification about something that was insignificant. In fact, the results were quite frightening, really. According to sensors from his satellites in space, two objects from deep space had passed the moon several minutes ago and descended down to the planet, slowing down only slightly (but still retaining their high speed) as they—Wait. No object should be able to slow down like that.

He moved himself over to another computer console, sliding on a rolling chair situated nearby, where he promptly began typing up a storm of commands, his fingers sounding like machine gun fire along the keyboard. The dimensions of the objects came into view, indicating their orb-like shape and otherworldly composition. If he was to guess...

He couldn’t guess now, since a new notification from the news caught his attention. Autumn City was under attack. Footage from the news (and of the cameras he put up around the city) revealed the carnage caused by Saiyans in their extra-terrestrial assault and their ensuing fight against the martial artists who called the city home.

Val subconsciously balled his fist. This was supposed to be his fight, defending humanity from aliens who otherwise wanted to destroy everything they loved and knew. He had the arsenal and the weaponry, so why was he so reluctant on going out there and fighting?

“No. No,” Val told himself silently, staring at the various simultaneous battles on the screen with dark, brooding eyes. “It’s because of time. I need time.

Yes, his weapons were entirely capable of dealing damage to large areas in short time, and what they lacked in mobility they made up for pure firepower. However, these were beings capable of going ten to twenty times faster than the Battle Jacket, let alone the shock armor. Their power cores were, additionally, prone to overloads, making him highly vulnerable to power surges and outages, limitations which he would address in his latest armor. If they could produce beams that could eviscerate entire cities, he would need to create according countermeasures. That meant staying out of the fighting and observing, planning, and testing, until he finally had it.

“Computer, prepare my log for today,” Val commanded to the computer in front of him, his view switching to the unfinished suit of armor currently being worked on in his workshop two levels down.”My tasks for today: finish the artificial muscles on the Sentinel and connect the Perpetual Power Core to the armor to be ready for weapons testing. Begin finalizing the remote operation modules on the Battle Jacket and Shock Armor.” Before he concluded, he took one last look at the devastation of Autumn City, courtesy of its spiky-haired invaders. “Collect samples from the deceased aliens. Somehow. Evaluate the footage from today’s attack. End log.”

He turned around, brooding once more over his station. If there’s more of these things coming, I can’t rely on people in tights and martial arts dogis to fight for me. I won’t rely on them. I need to start preparing, now. I’m not placing my planet’s safety in the the hands of a bunch of magicians. He scoffed, grabbing his workout equipment as he started for the elevator to the lower levels.

It’s time I show them how things are really solved around here: brains, not brawn.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:54 am

Colrab Posted with permission of Turkducken

The wounded warrior walked forward, seeing that the stranger was at last at disabled. Seeing that Ayata was planning to question him about some things, Colrab goraned "Let me ask him some first if you don't mind."

Colrab now looked at the stranger and asked "What are you, and what do you mean by our race? Last time I checked humans were in overabundance if anything."

Ayata

Ayata nodded and tagged on "And what the hell do you mean when you called me 'flesh and blood'? I don't think I have any crazy lost relatives, but I'm eager to get rid of the rest of them if they are like you."

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:11 am

Radis (Brink o'Death): Autumn City

"Twenty Two years ago... Three of my kind, Saiyans, were sent out to this backwater of a Planet. They were meant to conquer this world for our cause but they clearly failed. Both of you were part of that trio. Six years after that, our homeworks was destroyed by a meteor shower. We were sent here to retrieve all of the Saiyans on this planet and complete the mission you failed all those years ago. You're all keys to rebuilding our race...!" Spluttering, Radis' vision was starting to blur and fade, he was dying.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse