NATION

PASSWORD

[IC] DBR: Requiem Terra Saga

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:30 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Pretty girl and pretty boy

Apparently Callar mispronounced or called her by the wrong name, because his eyes widened a bit when she damn near lost her mind. She recovered her composure pretty quickly and suggested the start wrecking contentions. "Waste of time. We should spend as much time here as we can and try not to be worse than the PTO." Ovan remarked. "We're here to practice to get strong enough to shove that space lizard bitch's tail down her throat. And part of growing stronger is restraint. Which I expect you to exercise." He spoke, recalling his old martial arts teachers.

It must be a cold day in hell when he was being the voice of reason. "But that's enough of that. I said I wanted you both to come at me, and I damn well meant it." He said, interrupting the conversation to drop a kick into the Saiyan woman's back, and lead into a punch straight at the Saiyan Prince's head. It'd been a good while since he got a legitimately difficult fight, and what better way to get it than to get two considerably powerful members of a warrior race to come at him at once? Limits were meant to be broken. Absolute strength meant taking risks and pushing ones own limits until they were no longer there.

"If you're gonna take me down, you're going to have to EARN IT!"

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:06 am

Prince Callar, the Leader of the Saiyans!

God knows where

Kyuku did not take that well. Immediately after he called the Saiyan woman by her Earthling name, completely on accident, she lashed out at him, her eyes turning pure white for a second and a dark red aura shooting around her body, screaming at Callar to never refer to her by that name again. Now, getting intimidated by Kyuku of all people was the last thing the prince could expect from himself... but even he had to agree that there was something unsettling about the way she lashed out to him.

Good thing that he was never planning to call Kyuku by her dumb Earthling name anyway. Won't have to see it happen again.

And, another good thing, Ovan was a man of laconic speech as always. Not long after that unpleasant outburst and after a small discussion on how they're going to do this training session, the Earthling went and started it with his own initiative, kicking Kyuku away and sending a powerful blow towards Callar. The Saiyan prince, having been on edge ever since Kyuku screamed at him, responded to the incoming attack in time, crossing his arms and blocking the blow, sliding back for several meters before coming to a full stop.

"And earn it we will." Callar replied to Ovan's statement, immediately going on a counter-offensive by springing off the ground and infusing his right fist with ki, tossing it straight towards the Earthling's nose. Continuing to move out of inertia, the Saiyan would follow the strike up by placing his left hand at Ovan's chest and instantly releasing a burst of energy from the open palm.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:14 pm

Finland SSR wrote:The violence begins

He was happy to see that Callar wasted no time getting into the spirit of things. Responding to his initial blow with a good block, and by hitting him in the face with a punch that was marginally more potent than he'd expected. Not that'd he'd let a little head trauma slow him down. "Oh good. You've not lost a step."

Ovan grabbed Callar's left hand with his own, and spun around, driving his right elbow at Callar's head. Maybe I should take off this shirt... I only brought the one.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:58 pm

Kyuku

She saw Ovan's kick coming with enough time to dodge it. She, however, let it hit her and knock her back a few hundred yards. The site where the kick had impacted with her back glowed bright red before turning back to normal for a second. She breathed in, before her Aura exploded, red light flooding out of her as the energy Ovan put into the kick was turned into Ki to power her own attacks. Standing up, she grinned and licked her lips, before pushing back on her right foot and sped towards the pair.

Just as she was about to impact with the pair, she lifted herself off the ground a bit and used her toes to skid a bit, beforeducking under Ovan's blow at Callar. Sliding in between the two other combatants, she extended her palms, and fired Ki blasts towards each of her rivals' guts.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:52 am

God knows where

"I'd say 'neither have you', but..."

Getting his left hand caught in place was enough of a warning for Callar that a counter-attack was coming - and soon enough, he had to use his right hand to catch Ovan's incoming elbow, the two blows colliding with enough force to send shockwaves across the battlefield.

"...you were pretty pathetic the last time we fought."

This did mean that they were now locked in a stalemate, however, with both of them holding one of the other fighter's limbs. Thankfully - or not so thankfully - Kyuku leapt in to break the stalemate, leaping in between both of the combatants and sending dual energy bursts to blow both of them away. Callar rolled across the ground for a few minutes before finally getting a grip of the earth beneath him and coming to a full stop.

"Dammit, Kyuku..." the prince muttered under his breath. Fine, whatever, I'll beat both of them. Bolting back towards the brawl, he'd reach out his right hand to grab the Saiyan woman by the hair and fling her straight at Ovan.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:54 pm

Ovan smirked as Callar called him 'pathetic the last time they fought.' "Funny thing that is, maybe you've taken one too many blows to the head, but we've never fought. Despite my best efforts. Understandable though. You wouldn't have won if we did." He shot back. Speaking of shooting, Kyuku had wedged herself in between him and the prince as they clashed and blasted them point blank.

He held the blast at arm's length as he hurtled to the ground. Crashing into the ground, he flung the blast behind him. "Oh ho! A free for all! I can get behind that." He mused, flying back into the sky, throwing a powerful punch at the female Saiyan's head, intending to smash it into Callar's head.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:43 pm

Kyuku

She grinned as the other two were knocked back by her blasts. Assuming a stance, she kept watch as both sped back towards her, each attacking her at once. It was exhilerating. A year of nothing but weakling planets, and now this. It was proper fighting again, the kind she hadn't experienced since Callar first started his "training." Stepping forward away from Callar's hand grasping for her hair, Kyuku walked into Ovan's punch, letting it strike her face.

Flying backwards from the impact, she swung her leg around and attempted to land her foot on Callar's face, hoping to push him onto the ground and stomp in his stupid head. Meanwhile, she focused the Ki boost she felt from Ovan's punch, and held her arm up, grabbing it at the elbow, before yelling "COMET STRIKE!!!!!" A thin beam of deep red ki blasted through the air at Ovan's kneecap.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:58 am

God knows where

Unfortunately, as Callar was charging straight at Kyuku, so was Ovan - and in the resulting three-way clash, Callar was the one who ended up losing out, his own strike failing to land and the Saiyan woman using the momentum from being struck by Ovan to smash her foot straight at him.

Fortunately, however, this also presented an opportunity, As Kyuku and Callar continued to fly across the air, the former's foot pushing the latter towards the ground while the woman herself was already turning her attention towards the Earthling, this is where the Saiyan prince suddenly send his hand forward, grabbing the woman by her thigh to try to smash her back-first into the ground beneath them.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:53 pm

Ovan's eyes widened a bit when Kyuku charged up and fired a ki beam at him. So soon into their sparring and they were already starting to use blasts this regularly? Not that he was afraid of them, but that was something he should start to figure out. Otherwise he'd be at even more at a disadvantage as time went on. Asking one of them for help was the smart way out, but it would wound his ego quite a bit to do so. On top of that there was a good chance they would just deny him.

The good news was that he got to get more practice in dealing with those kinds of attacks. This time it was a much smaller beam, and required precision to properly deflect. Focusing his ki into his hands, and swatting them at the beam, just in the nick of time, sending the beam harmlessly into the sky. He felt the stinging in his hands from doing so, but it was gone. "Hm." He muttered turning his attention back to the two Saiyans. Well, better time than never to give it a shot. He pointed his hand at the pair of grappling Saiyans, pumping as much ki into his hand as he could.

He must have done something right, as a dark blue colored sphere appeared in the palm of his hand and grew to about the size of a soccer ball. It took a fraction of a second longer than it should have to shoot the sphere, and it didn't even have as much velocity as he wanted, but it was flying towards the Saiyans.

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:40 pm

Colrab White

Shadowing Callar and Co

Colrab had chosen to follow the two Saiyans and Ovan. Moe was busy flirting with the Kai, and his Father would be okay on the ship. He hadn't quite adjusted to the new gravity on this planet, but as he stood and watched the fight below, he was struck by the inherent ferocity of their blows. Suddenly the Old Saiyan way of training clicked with him, and he was struck by the simple brilliance of high gravity training. He pondered on his own knowledge of the old ways. It didn't appear that Callar was particularly knowledgeable about the Saiyans, or at least, not the Saiyans he had become familiar with. Callar had seemed determined to solve everything by instinct, and he had to admit to himself that that seemed to be the strong suit of Saiyans.

However, he could feel a deeper potential within himself and the other Saiyans. Something deeper than instinct, or deeper than his own rage, the knowledge that he had gained of the Old Saiyans spoke to him in an unknowable way. Although he wasn't sure of what he was feeling, he was feeling something, and he was determined to discover what this was. He would be in relative isolation, training his body and mind in the ways of the Old Saiyans, and delve deep into the knowledge bestowed upon him. Attempting to find this elusive feelings of greater potential.

Meanwhile...

Adante had seen two of the Saiyans and Ovan go off in the distance. He wasn't impressed by Moe's behavior to the Supreme Kai, but was interested in the training the other group was doing. He set off from the ship, slightly impeded by the much higher gravity, and joined Callar's group with some reluctance.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:22 pm

Kyuku

Kyuku watched as Ovan deflected her Comet Strike before beginning to charge a small blast in his hands, before she felt Callar grab her leg and throw her to the ground. She went skidding across the field of combat, driving up a cloud of dust behind her as she carved a path through the dirt. Feeling her back grow hot from the activation of Ki due to the hit, Kyuku grinned before using two small detonations to blast herself off the ground. Letting Callar deal with whatever that energy bomb was, she turned towards Ovan, a smile on her face.

The air itself seemed to scream in pain as her aura flared back to life like an explosion. Even her eyes seemed to glow with the excess power as she brought both her hands forward. Her aura seemed to congeal towards her palms as she yelled "METEOR STRIKE!". Two of her unfocused Comet Strikes burst forth from her hands and began to spin in a double helix shape towards Ovan, whisteling as the flew.

Eis,
Just outside the field of the Venrin Nexus

The Heir to the PTO rapped her fingers on her command chair. She had already been humiliated being forced to take her Assault Form earlier on that forsaken world, but now she had lost the survivors she had been sent to hunt for punishment. The suicidal bastards had flown into the Nexus, and yet they were somehow still alive in there. Though she had shifted back into her minimal form, she still bristled with rage and power. A soldier approached her throne, kneeled and said "M'lady."

Eis stared at the expanse of space before her and asked "I trust you bring news?"

The alien grimaced and said "We... have... lost them."

Eis simply said "Explain."

A silence fell over the bridge. The soldier cleared his throat "They're... gone. The ship was not destroyed, as far as we can tell, but the Nexus is no longer demonstrating irregularities in it's flow. They have somehow escaped it under our no-"

Eis had appeared before the man and grabbed his mouth, lifting him over her head, before forcing Ki into the man's body. The alien began to shake as his very being shook and cracked until he exploded in a small flash of Ki energy. His armor clattered onto the floor below where Eis had held him a moment before. Not even reacting to the aftermath, Eis pointed at a nearby crewman "Begin scanning all nearby worlds for signs of them. Notify all nearby stations of their escape."
The crewman ran off to fulfill his orders. Eis raised a finger and finished "Oh, and call the Indigo Force. Tell them that I have prey."

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:24 am

Due to a change in management, you will see our heroes again in the next IC thread of...

New IC Thread
Last edited by Gurori on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse