NATION

PASSWORD

Road Trip 2038: Interstate of Anarchy IC

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Elejamie
Minister
 
Posts: 2658
Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:29 am

Brayden nodded as Honda pointed out that it's hard to understand people thanks to loud noises such as gunfire or engines. "Touché." He quickly said, acknowledging the fact that the horse-rider had a point. Sitting back in the Ram, Brayden got himself comfy as both he and Karl watched Honda get back on his horse and ride towards the convoy. At that point, the two got another message, this time from Oliver, another person they didn't really see back in St. Louis but figured they might as well answer him as he seems to be part of the convoy. Tuning into his station, Brayden said back "Yeah, we might as well. We'll just catch up to Honda the horse man and we should be back in the convoy shortly. Out."

At that point, the two then sped up and were able to catch up to Honda. Pulling over to the other side and trying to match his speed, doing a fairly good job of it and either speeding up when they seemed to lag behind a little bit or slowing down when it seemed like they were pulling ahead. At that point, they got another message from Connor, this time a little update regarding Marcus. Apparently the medics were fixing him up as best as they could but the rest of the convoy shouldn't expect the operation to be a success due to the scale of his injuries. He'd go on to say that, in the event he survives, the convoy should be cautious until Marcus makes a full recovery. Picking up the microphone again, Brayden tuned into Connor's station and gave a reply. "10-4." He began. "Honda - at least I think it's Honda, the horse bloke - and myself are advancing to the convoy now. I'm not sure how long we'll be but we should be there shortly. All depends on how many of these bastards try to ambush us. Though I have to ask what happens should White Lightning not make it? Over."
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
World Cup of Hockey 29, 31 and 35 Champions; AVBF Sevens 2 and URSA Sevens 2 Cup Winners; 9th World T20 winners.

OOC: Just some guy who does stuff.
SISU OUT!

User avatar
Flarbinia
Senator
 
Posts: 4186
Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:39 am

"It will be the California Convoy all over again, only my boss is going to lose more than a driver and his cargo. My boss is not the kind of man who likes losing that much money. If this convoy gets taken out, he will send the Hooded Skull after anyone who's left. That's how high the fucking stakes have become, Ram. That is how much is riding on White Lightning surviving the operation, so you best hope he does if you want to live to see another payday, over." Connor Davis answered over the radio as Honda and Oliver approached the convoy, the fear in his voice increasing tenfold when he mentioned the Hooded Skull.

User avatar
Elejamie
Minister
 
Posts: 2658
Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:37 am

Upon Connor mentioned the Hooded Skull, Brayden started to look a bit worried, whereas Karl's eyes opened wide. Granted, they've never really heard much about him, only hushed whispers or rumours, but the name alone was enough to send chills down their spines. It didn't help that the way Connor said that name, as well as what the Hooded Skull would supposedly do to the survivors of the convoy if they got taken out, made them feel the way they did. Fortunately, the bandit that Brayden took out earlier turned out to be the last one in that particular area, though he didn't rule out the possibility that there could be more on the horizon. "Oh, boy." Brayden said, trying to crack a joke about the whole thing but you could tell that his heart wasn't fully into it.

"Deep breaths, Bray." Karl said, offering some encouraging words.

Fortunately, it turned out to be unnecessary as Brayden quickly regained his nerve before he messaged a reply to Connor, roughly around the same time they joined the convoy. "Understood." He began. "In that case we need to beef up security with the medical guys. Two of us flank it left and right just to make sure those bastards don't try and attack from the sides. The rest of us pray to something that they have enough supplies to keep him alive. How does that sound? Over."
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
World Cup of Hockey 29, 31 and 35 Champions; AVBF Sevens 2 and URSA Sevens 2 Cup Winners; 9th World T20 winners.

OOC: Just some guy who does stuff.
SISU OUT!

User avatar
Flarbinia
Senator
 
Posts: 4186
Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Good News And Bad News

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:51 am

"Perfect." Connor Davis said over the radio as Honda and Oliver arrived, turning it off when one of the medics left the RV they were using as a makeshift hospital, exiting the Ford F-150 and heading towards the medic. "Did White Lightning make it?" He asked the man outside the RV. "He is alive and stable, but the convoy will have to move slower. It will probably delay us by a few hours, so long as we don't run into anymore surprises." The medic replied. "Good to know." Connor Davis said before heading back to his vehicle, the Oliver Roscoe heading to ask about White Lightning.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aidannadia, Arasi Luvasa, Asardia, Chewion, Derika, G-Tech Corporation, Google [Bot], Harbertia, Imperialisium, New Cobastheia, Olthenia, Rhinocera, Spindle, The Republic of Atria, The Twelve Isles, Utceforp

Advertisement

Remove ads