NATION

PASSWORD

Titans Among Us: Academy of Heros (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Triassica
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Titans Among Us: Academy of Heros (OOC)

Postby Triassica » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:08 am

Titans Among Us:
Academy of Heros

An inspiration of the GAU universe by Dyelli Beybi

Op - Triassica
Co-Op - Dyelli Beybi

The Story
IC | Discord

It is 2018. The CIA estimates that nearly 5% of all deaths worldwide can be attributed to Meta-human activity. Be it their reckless use of their powers, the terrorists they equip and inspire and even the diseases that mutate in their bodies. Countries all over the world are attempting to stem the rampant damage caused by these godly humans. One of the fastest rising idea’s is that of The Academy, a plan to catch the problem’s early on by giving young meta-humans, knowledge about their condition and training with their powers. First among this plan is the Lefevre Manor an institute in France not far from Paris lead by the mysterious Headmaster Lefevre, master of the estate, and his colleagues. The Lefevre Manor rests at the edge of a small village of Lenainville. The town is suspicious, once it was suspicious of the castle that lorded over their village and It's mystical owner, but now they are worried about the new training facility filled with living WMD’s.

You are a student, or a Professor, made special and unique with extraordinary powers. It doesn't really matter how you got your powers, either through inheritance, radioactive accident, experimentation, or even through supernatural means. The point is, you are special, and not only special, but potentially dangerous. Many young metas find it hard to control their powers at their age, unintentionally, or in some cases, intentionally, wrecking mayhem that causes the injury and death of many close by. That is what the Lefevre Manor is here for; to help young men and women, such as yourself, to become functioning members of society and to protect it as heros from the villainous forces who wish to destroy it.

Of course, whether you are hero or villain, will be completely up to you. We all have our choices to make. Choose wisely...

The Rules

• Decisions
    My word and the word of anyone I appoint as a Co-OP is binding. If you don’t like a decision, I will, of course, have a look at it. Once. If I made a decision you don’t like, complaining for pages and pages is not going to endear you to me.
  • Post Quality
    I don’t have a beef with short posts but please use proper spelling (I don’t care what regional variant), grammar etc, and make it at least a paragraph.
  • Posting Commitment: Nothing is worse than making an RP only for it to die. Therefore, I ask that players make at least one post every 72 hours. If you find yourself unable to post, please let me know in the OOC thread.
  • Posting Speed On the flip side, blitz posting can also be infuriating. So, esepically during arcs and interactions, I recommend giving your fellow players time to post within a reasonable time. We all have real lives. If a player is unable to post within 72 hours, then it would be safe to post by them. Just keep interactions nice and smooth and easy to catch up on.
  • OOC Manners
    Swearing, passive-aggressive sniping or any other rude behaviour is not welcome on the OOC. I will warn you once. If you can’t control yourself I will ask you to remove yourself from the thread.
  • IC Manners
    Remember, we are writing a story, not playing to win. If I think you are writing your character as overpowered I will ask you to tone it down.
  • Character Death
    Player death is possible in this RP, though will be quite rare and easily avoidable, but please don’t write that you have killed another character unless you have OOC permission from the character's owner to do it. Beat them into a pulp or take them prisoner, but don’t kill them. Having said that, if someone does something really stupid, I reserve the right to announce your character has got themselves killed. Likewise, if someone goes inactive in the middle of a fight scene without explanation and cannot be raised I may decide to kill their character off.
  • Keep it PG13
    Shouldn’t need to be telling you this really but keep the erotica and gorn off the thread. Hopefully you all know how to write forum-safe stuff by now. I will be extremely disappointed if the mods have to pay us a visit.
  • Banning Players
    I really don’t want to be doing that but reserve the right to if you cannot follow the (hopefully, rather simple) rules above.

App

Code: Select all
[box][size=150][b]Character Description[/b][/size]
[list][b] Name:[/b]
[b]Aliases:[/b] (What is their superhero name?  I will give this 1-5 Adam Wests depending upon how awesomely cheesy this is)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age (Students are 13 to 21):[/b]
[b]Apperance[/b] (If you want to use a picture, please use a link, or spoiler it)
[/list]

[hr][/hr][size=150][b]Motivations[/b][/size]
[list][b]Goals:[/b] (What is your character aiming to do?)
[b]Fears:[/b] (Is there something they fear they might do… or are they afraid of clowns?)
[/list]

[hr][/hr][size=150][b]Strengths and Weaknesses[/b][/size]
[list]
[b]Powers [/b]: (Please be specific about things like strength and speed.  Also, if there are any conditions to how powers work, list these here)
[b]Abilities[/b]: (Are they particularly skilled in things, that aren't superhuman abilities, that someone on the street might not be so good at?)
[b]Equipment[/b]: (Is there anything special they have that you might not normally be able to get? e.g. military weapons)
[b]Weaknesses[/b]: (These are things that will put you at a disadvantage in combat.  Personality traits are not weaknesses.  Use these to keep your character balanced.  It is not essential that you add them.) 
[/list]

[hr][/hr][size=150][b]Background:[/b][/size]
[list][b]Student or Teacher?:[/b]
[b]If Teacher, which subject?:[/b]
[b]Legal Status[b]:(Is your character a vigilante?  Trying to form a super group?  Part of a criminal organisation?  Or do they just not care?)
[b]General[/b]:(Tell me a bit about your character before the start of this thread. I prefer a minimum of two to three paragraphs.)
[b]Posting Commitments (How many times can we expect a post from you?)[/b]:
[b]]TIGER[b][/list][/box][/spoiler]
Last edited by Triassica on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Slava Ukraine!

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

WIP

Postby Triassica » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:24 pm

School Map

First Floor - Main Hall, Dining Room, Classrooms, Gym, nurse and Rec Room, Library F1
Second Floor - Dorms - Boys to the right, girls to the left, bathrooms and shower rooms, Library F2
Third Floor - Teacher Dorms, Teacher Showers, Headmaster Office, Teacher Rec Room and Meeting Room, Library F3
Basement First Floor - Training Room, Shooting Range, the Fight Club
Basement Second Floor - Storage (Teachers Only)
Basement Third Floor- Inner Sanctum (Out of Bounds, Headmaster only)

Roster

Teachers

Arnold Lefevre - Headmaster of the Academy with great magical powers.
Julian Augustine - Ancient Roman Emperor and Martial Artist and Self-defense teacher.
Professor Jonathan Orlovsky - The Invisible Man teaching general education.
Yekaterina Grigoriyevna Yumasheva - Mind controlling history teacher. Works with Professor Invisible.
Dr Shlomo Reshef - Chemistry teacher
Zara Delic - Philosophy and Ethics teacher
Rachel Dawn - Aid and Mentor to Raphael Raymond and school nurse.

Students
Raphael Raymond - French Vampire Fledgling
Filia Umbrarum - Sweetheart-ed Half-Demon Thief
Jack and Jessica Sokolov- Fire and Ice twins who get along as well as, well, fire and ice.
Andrew Marks - Snake Person
Valentine Morton - Portal Maker
Aurelia Gastrell - Flying electric elastic girl
Jacqueline “Jackie” Farvald - A very lucky girl
Tadakuni Ishizawa III - X-Ray Eyes
Erastus Clegg - Super fast power negater
Leila Stoderew - Totally not Bakugo
Chiara “Clara” Wang - The White Death
Rowan Ophelius - The Imitator
Jason Tithonus - Human Bug
Mariah Wickham
Joaquin "Jo" Duque

Villains
Corrina Speer - Wanted Terrorist
Last edited by Triassica on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:39 am, edited 13 times in total.
Slava Ukraine!

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Save
Slava Ukraine!

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:57 am

Bump
Slava Ukraine!

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:23 am

Does not sound bad.

Will give it a shot.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:53 am

Vulkata II wrote:Does not sound bad.

Will give it a shot.

Thanks.
Slava Ukraine!

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:37 am

Superhero academy RP? I'll do my best to sliiiiide an app in here...
Last edited by Spindle on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:59 pm

Spindle wrote:Superhero academy RP? I'll do my best to sliiiiide an app in here...

Looking forward to it.
Slava Ukraine!

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Quoth the Roleplayer:

Character Description
    Name: Julian Augustine
    Aliases: Princeps (after the ancient Roman title; translates to “First Citizen”)
    Apperance: Here.

Motivations
    Goals: Impress upon his students the importance of power, and the importance of wielding it in a wise, intelligent manner.
    Fears: Inexplicable fear of anyone named 'Bruce'; claims it is nothing. Also fears losing control/large crowds, to some degree.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers : Unaging: For whatever reason, Princeps does not age - has not aged since he turned twenty-six. He will not disclose his true age.

Enhanced Healing: Princeps has a slight healing factor; it won't regrow massive organ damage or limbs, but it makes normally fatal wounds easier to survive and it makes him recover from most injuries with little scarring. Has plenty of battle scars from his... rather long life.

Peak Human Condition: Between his rigorous training and enhanced healing - not to mention his extremely long lifespan to perfect it - it is unsurprising that Princeps has the peak human level of strength, speed, agility, etc. from sheer training. It also seems he might have a slightly enhanced mind, that continually functions at peak human levels. His memory seems to have not gone faulty despite his long life, as well.
    Abilities: Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Princeps is an expert at most forms of martial arts and hand-to-hand combat.

Expert Melee Weapons Combatant: Princeps is an expert when it comes to pretty much all forms of melee weapons and their usage.

Expert Ranged Weapons Combatant: Princeps has an unparalleled ability to use virtually all ranged weaponry; even ranged weaponry that is considered defunct in the modern era.

Panlingualism: Throughout his long life, Princeps has learned a variety of languages. He can at least understand most or all languages of pretty much all the world's most major nations, including dead languages, and keeps himself updated as much as is possible. Whether he can speak it varies, but he is at least a novice in them all. Can read/write in most languages as well, seems to prefer writing in Roman Latin.

Military Service: Princeps has served in numerous armies throughout his life - the most recent of which he has given an answer to is serving in the British Army during the First and Second World Wars. He claims and has demonstrated lots of sophisticated strategies and tactics that suggest lots of experience being a military commander, as well.
    Equipment: Princeps only seems to carry one possession of his on his person; an old dagger that he has maintained for a long, long time. He claims that what should have been his death was brought by this dagger and that it was a close friend who gave it to him in such a way.
    Weaknesses: Beyond his standard human physiology? Not a whole lot.

Background:
    Student or Teacher?: Teacher.
    If Teacher, which subject?: Self-defense/combat training (powered and unpowered).
    Legal Status: Technically not a hero or villain; considered to be one of the greatest soldiers of all time.
    General: Julian Augustine has lived a long and (apparently) miserable life. Still, he has not wasted his gift: through the ages, he has refined a great many skills and fought a greater number of opponents. He has lived through so many battles and wars, by his own claims, that he is perhaps one of the deadliest men alive. Based on various things that have been mentioned by him, and given his self-claimed alias/title of Princeps, it is suggested he is at the very least someone from ancient Roman times. Some have even suggested his name is a play on Julius and Augustus, suggesting he knew or was related to the Caesars of Rome.

He has denied all such claims, vehemently. Julian Augustine has volunteered his various expertise to the Academy to help instill discipline both in powered and unpowered combat among students. He has little patience for failure or tardiness, and will often pick tardy students or misbehaving students to use in demonstrations or as examples. Many among his students have often underestimated him due to the fact that, beyond his slightly enhanced healing and his unaging nature, he is 'just' human. He is quick to correct them, and he very much enjoys doing so.

Both hated and loved by students for his ingenuity in terms of finding ways for them to fight better to defend themselves or using their powers, and for his tendency to give rather harsh and strict rulings/punishments to those who demonstrate inability to follow his instruction - Julian Augustine is a man that has earned his title of teacher.
    Posting Commitments: As often as I can. Given my college classes, that means at least once or twice during week days, and any number of times during the weekends if people are available/willing to post as well.
    TIGER

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Character Description
    Name: Headmaster Arnold Lefevre
    Aliases: N/A
    Apperance:

Motivations
    Goals: To care for and teach young metahumans how to functioning members of society and to add to his new team of heros.
    Fears: Harm coming to his students, students turning bad, and an ancient evil from his past. Death and annihilation.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers:
    • Semi-immortality: Within the lowest sanctums of the Lefevre Estate lies an ancient pool of mystical content. Long periods of drinking from this pool have prolonged Lefevre's life for hundreds of years, but have kept it long hidden as a secret.
    • Various forms of Magic: Lefevre has longed studied the use magic, though rituals, symbols, actions, gestures, language, etc., to exploit supernatural forces to varying degrees, making him a very powerful mage. His magical power is vast and far reaching, limited only by his morality and refusal to learn from the darkest aspects of magic.
    Abilities:
    • Material Arts: Lefevre is as physically powerful as he is magically powerful, having mastered almost all forms of martial arts from kung fu to taekwondo. He is strong and fast, capable of taking down almost any non-magical opponent in hand-to-hand combat.
    • Weaponry: Lefevre has trained fiercely with various blades and weapons from all around the world. His marksmanship may not be as good with the most technologically advanced weapons, practically heavy guns, but he is still not to be underestimated with any form of tool used to take down opponents.
  • Equipment: An entire estate of books and weapons that all share various magical properties. The collection make up of both ancient relics of untold power and weapons and books of his own design.
  • Weaknesses: He suffers from a mild form of arthritis that has become a part of him throughout the centuries.

Background:
Student or Teacher?: Headmaster
If Teacher, which subject?: Magic and Martial Arts
Legal Status: A former member of an ancient cult long wiped out hundred of years ago. Would-be leader of a team of superheros.
General: Arnold Lefevre's past is as mysterious as he is ancient to the rest of the world. Born in the fifteenth century within own estate to a family of mages, Arnold found himself taught the ways of magic and martial arts at an early age. His family were members of ancient cult, with his father as leader, dedicated to protecting humanity from evil forces. These forces made up of both supernatural and mysteriously biological nature and they continuously threatened to destroy their lands for various reasons.

Arnold, himself, have fought many evils along side his family. His power grew vast as he matured and became the most powerful member next to his own father. However, there was one evil his family was not prepared for. An evil entity sought to eliminate Arnold's family and cult of mages and proved to be more powerful than any evil previously fought. The mages were all but destroyed despite how hard they fought against their foe. Arnold only truly defeated the great evil by locking him away in stone.

Finding himself the only survivor of his cult and family, Arnold nearly lost his mind to the death and destruction . If not for drinking from his cults scared fountain of youth beneath his home, the image would have gone completely insane. Years after locking himself away from the world in his grief, Arnold eventually went travelling around the globe. Over the centuries, he studied mankind and the various so-called metahumans that lived among them as either Gods or outcasts. Through pity, every now and then, he would open his estate as refuge to these outcasts and continued to use it as a fortress against various evils.

In the years of the 20th and 21st centuries, Arnold got himself into the politics of the world. The danger young metahumans posed to both humans and to themselves became quite clear to him. Yet the ancient mage couldn't help but pity how the rest of society have treated them. Various super teams, both good and evil, have sprung up after the end of WWII. To help the world Governments have more control over them, and create his own to team to help the world, Arnold proposed opening his estate as a school for special children around the world. It took years to get approval, but at the end of 2017, the UN finally gave Green light...
Posting Commitments: Being in College, I will so what I can, though I do have various activities I like doing as well. Basically I am able to at least make one post, every other day.
TIGER
Slava Ukraine!

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:16 pm

The V O I D wrote:Quoth the Roleplayer:
(Image)

Character Description
    Name: Julian Augustine
    Aliases: Princeps (after the ancient Roman title; translates to “First Citizen”)
    Apperance: Here.

Motivations
    Goals: Impress upon his students the importance of power, and the importance of wielding it in a wise, intelligent manner.
    Fears: Inexplicable fear of anyone named 'Bruce'; claims it is nothing. Also fears losing control/large crowds, to some degree.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers : Unaging: For whatever reason, Princeps does not age - has not aged since he turned twenty-six. He will not disclose his true age.

Enhanced Healing: Princeps has a slight healing factor; it won't regrow massive organ damage or limbs, but it makes normally fatal wounds easier to survive and it makes him recover from most injuries with little scarring. Has plenty of battle scars from his... rather long life.

Peak Human Condition: Between his rigorous training and enhanced healing - not to mention his extremely long lifespan to perfect it - it is unsurprising that Princeps has the peak human level of strength, speed, agility, etc. from sheer training. It also seems he might have a slightly enhanced mind, that continually functions at peak human levels. His memory seems to have not gone faulty despite his long life, as well.
    Abilities: Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Princeps is an expert at most forms of martial arts and hand-to-hand combat.

Expert Melee Weapons Combatant: Princeps is an expert when it comes to pretty much all forms of melee weapons and their usage.

Expert Ranged Weapons Combatant: Princeps has an unparalleled ability to use virtually all ranged weaponry; even ranged weaponry that is considered defunct in the modern era.

Panlingualism: Throughout his long life, Princeps has learned a variety of languages. He can at least understand most or all languages of pretty much all the world's most major nations, including dead languages, and keeps himself updated as much as is possible. Whether he can speak it varies, but he is at least a novice in them all. Can read/write in most languages as well, seems to prefer writing in Roman Latin.

Military Service: Princeps has served in numerous armies throughout his life - the most recent of which he has given an answer to is serving in the British Army during the First and Second World Wars. He claims and has demonstrated lots of sophisticated strategies and tactics that suggest lots of experience being a military commander, as well.
    Equipment: Princeps only seems to carry one possession of his on his person; an old dagger that he has maintained for a long, long time. He claims that what should have been his death was brought by this dagger and that it was a close friend who gave it to him in such a way.
    Weaknesses: Beyond his standard human physiology? Not a whole lot.

Background:
    Student or Teacher?: Teacher.
    If Teacher, which subject?: Self-defense/combat training (powered and unpowered).
    Legal Status: Technically not a hero or villain; considered to be one of the greatest soldiers of all time.
    General: Julian Augustine has lived a long and (apparently) miserable life. Still, he has not wasted his gift: through the ages, he has refined a great many skills and fought a greater number of opponents. He has lived through so many battles and wars, by his own claims, that he is perhaps one of the deadliest men alive. Based on various things that have been mentioned by him, and given his self-claimed alias/title of Princeps, it is suggested he is at the very least someone from ancient Roman times. Some have even suggested his name is a play on Julius and Augustus, suggesting he knew or was related to the Caesars of Rome.

He has denied all such claims, vehemently. Julian Augustine has volunteered his various expertise to the Academy to help instill discipline both in powered and unpowered combat among students. He has little patience for failure or tardiness, and will often pick tardy students or misbehaving students to use in demonstrations or as examples. Many among his students have often underestimated him due to the fact that, beyond his slightly enhanced healing and his unaging nature, he is 'just' human. He is quick to correct them, and he very much enjoys doing so.

Both hated and loved by students for his ingenuity in terms of finding ways for them to fight better to defend themselves or using their powers, and for his tendency to give rather harsh and strict rulings/punishments to those who demonstrate inability to follow his instruction - Julian Augustine is a man that has earned his title of teacher.
    Posting Commitments: As often as I can. Given my college classes, that means at least once or twice during week days, and any number of times during the weekends if people are available/willing to post as well.
    TIGER

Accepted.
Slava Ukraine!

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:34 am

Bump
Slava Ukraine!

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:31 am

This sounds interesting. I will try to put up an app
THE PEOPLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

PRO: Anarcho-Communism, Libertarian Socialism, Communalism, Revolutionary Catalonia, Council Communism, Direct Democracy, Ecology, Internationalism, Pro-Choice, Palestine, Feminism, LGBTQ+ Rights

ANTI: Capitalism, Imperialism, NATO, Fascism, Authoritarianism, Nationalism, (Neo)Liberalism, Conservatism, Reformism, Militarism, Misogyny, Racism
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.77

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary
100 Equality, 93 Liberty and 29 Stability

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:11 pm

Alright... I'll make some more apps over the weekend.
Slava Ukraine!

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:41 am

Editing and making my app.

I don't feel good about the backstory but I'll have it up maybe by tomorrow.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:48 pm

How is everyone?
Slava Ukraine!

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Triassica wrote:How is everyone?

Fine, hopefully you are too.

_[' ]_

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:35 am

I'm planning on apping two students (entirely new ones rather than reruns from GAU, which is why this is taking me a little bit of time). I have one that is more-or-less finished, I just wanted to ask a few questions before I submit so that I don't end up having to go back to the drawing board on stuff:

1. How powerful do you want the characters to be?
2. How do people end up at the Academy? Do they come because they want to, is it compulsory for metas or is it sort of a mix (i.e. some come because they want to and some get forced by law enforcement)?
3. Is the general section for the character bios?

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:07 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:I'm planning on apping two students (entirely new ones rather than reruns from GAU, which is why this is taking me a little bit of time). I have one that is more-or-less finished, I just wanted to ask a few questions before I submit so that I don't end up having to go back to the drawing board on stuff:

1. How powerful do you want the characters to be?
2. How do people end up at the Academy? Do they come because they want to, is it compulsory for metas or is it sort of a mix (i.e. some come because they want to and some get forced by law enforcement)?
3. Is the general section for the character bios?

1.) Anything below Superman levels of powerful is acceptable. Keep it around Spider-Man and Fantastic Four levels of power.
2.) Consider it both. There are other schools being made around the world, but this one is considered to be a test site.

I'll be bringing back my own characters from the previous games, including Professor Invisible, the fire/ice twins, Filia, Raphael and Andrew.
Last edited by Triassica on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slava Ukraine!

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:48 am

WIP App

Character Description
    Name: Nadir Jamshidi
    Aliases: Zenith
    Appearance:

Motivations
    Goals: Nadir still has a vague desire to be a superhero, but at the same time is not sure he's capable of it. Currently he's pretty listless and mostly without a long-term goal.
    Fears: Never doing anything with his life, the inherently destructive nature of his powers.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers: Nadir can magically generate and control heat, light, and fire. The brightest light he can generate is too bright to directly observe, and the hottest temperatures he can generate are around 1700 °C. He is also immune to the effects of his own powers, as well as other sources of extreme heat or light.
    Abilities: He's an alright cook.
    Equipment: N/A
    Weaknesses: Using his powers uses up a lot of energy. If Nadir were to go all out in a fight, he'd likely fall unconscious within a few minutes.

Background:
    Student or Teacher?: Student
    If Teacher, which subject?: N/A
    Legal Status: Former vigilante
    General: Nadir's mother emigrated from Iran to Canada in 1980, when she was in her early twenties. Nadir was born from a
    Posting Commitments: I tend to vary in posting frequency, but I'll never go below two posts a week, unless I've outright left the RP.
    TIGER
Last edited by Utceforp on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signatures are so 2014.

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:04 pm

Utceforp wrote:WIP App

Character Description
    Name: Nadir Jamshidi
    Aliases: Zenith
    Appearance:

Motivations
    Goals: Nadir still has a vague desire to be a superhero, but at the same time is not sure he's capable of it. Currently he's pretty listless and mostly without a long-term goal.
    Fears: Never doing anything with his life, the inherently destructive nature of his powers.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers: Nadir can magically generate and control heat, light, and fire. The brightest light he can generate is too bright to directly observe, and the hottest temperatures he can generate are around 1700 °C. He is also immune to the effects of his own powers, as well as other sources of extreme heat or light.
    Abilities: N/A
    Equipment: N/A
    Weaknesses: Using his powers uses up a lot of energy. If Nadir were to go all out in a fight, he'd likely fall unconscious within a few minutes.

Background:
    Student or Teacher?: Student
    If Teacher, which subject?: N/A
    Legal Status: Former vigilante
    General:(Tell me a bit about your character before the start of this thread. I prefer a minimum of two to three paragraphs.)
    Posting Commitments: I tend to vary in posting frequency, but I'll never go below two posts a week, unless I've outright left the RP.
    TIGER

Looks interesting
Slava Ukraine!

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:45 am

Working on apps on Docs.
Slava Ukraine!

The Lumiere Coast
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lumiere Coast » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:14 am

Dropping a tag here for interest. Debating on whether or not I want to make a student or teacher, but I'll have an app up sometime in the afternoon most like.

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Work in Progress

Postby Vulkata II » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:50 am

Character Description
    Name:Edwin Herrlung
    Aliases: Mr. Lung(to those that are German.)
    Age (Students are 13 to 21):32
    Apperance (If you want to use a picture, please use a link, or spoiler it)

Motivations
    Goals:To train the future generation of meta-humans on history, and fiction writing as well as reinforcing them with morals.
    Fears:
    A fear of heights and fear of failing in convincing a student before they do something as reckless as destroying private property and other similar activities.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers :
  • Sugar Crush

An ability that's only useful in regulating the owner's blood sugar. Though it's neither an offensive or defensive the possessor of such ability could easily regulate his health in order for him to not die as sugar is dissolved into sweat and be released to his fingertips.
    Abilities:
    • Thanks to his ability he could run or jog longer than most people by bringing a snack and sweating them out if the treat proves to pack a punch.
    Equipment:None.

Weaknesses: Due to his abilities and unconvincing figure Edwin cannot use force by any means necessary to cheer one up or talk one down into trouble. He tries his best but for the most part, it's up to backup to help.

Another vulnerability of his is the fact that Sugar Crush takes more than a minute to work as his body is regulating the sugar levels, carefully watching how fast he eats is just as important as one using what leg to move forward in order to walk.

Background:
    Student or Teacher?:Teacher
    If Teacher, which subject?:History, and writing.
    Legal Status[b]:Just a teacher trying to teach what he could.
    [b]General
    :Born in Boston Massachusetts Edwin was encouraged as a child to become a writer and pursued this dream with a vigor. As he grew up he started to like sweets, granted it was most possibly a hereditary trait but even as a young child his blood pressure was alarming and his parents tried to regulate it.

One morning however, he had wet his bed but not in a way puberty does, after this incident his parents had checked his BP and was shocked to see that it was lowered and when he was observed sweating on his own demand and when he was sent to the doctor it was concluded that he was out of

Posting Commitments (How many times can we expect a post from you?):It really depends on how much people are active. The more active people posts the more active I would too.
    [b]]TIGER[b]

_[' ]_

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:32 am

Vulkata II wrote:
Character Description
    Name:Edwin Herrlung
    Aliases: Mr. Lung(to those that are German.)
    Age (Students are 13 to 21):32
    Apperance (If you want to use a picture, please use a link, or spoiler it)

Motivations
    Goals:To train the future generation of meta-humans on history, and fiction writing as well as reinforcing them with morals.
    Fears:
    A fear of heights and fear of failing in convincing a student before they do something as reckless as destroying private property and other similar activities.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers :
  • Sugar Crush

An ability that's only useful in regulating the owner's blood sugar. Though it's neither an offensive or defensive the possessor of such ability could easily regulate his health in order for him to not die as sugar is dissolved into sweat and be released to his fingertips.
    Abilities:
    • Thanks to his ability he could run or jog longer than most people by bringing a snack and sweating them out if the treat proves to pack a punch.
    Equipment:None.

Weaknesses: Due to his abilities and unconvincing figure Edwin cannot use force by any means necessary to cheer one up or talk one down into trouble. He tries his best but for the most part, it's up to backup to help.

Another vulnerability of his is the fact that Sugar Crush takes more than a minute to work as his body is regulating the sugar levels, carefully watching how fast he eats is just as important as one using what leg to move forward in order to walk.

Background:
    Student or Teacher?:Teacher
    If Teacher, which subject?:History, and writing.
    Legal Status[b]:Just a teacher trying to teach what he could.
    [b]General
    :Born in Boston Massachusetts Edwin was encouraged as a child to become a writer and pursued this dream with a vigor. As he grew up he started to like sweets, granted it was most possibly a hereditary trait but even as a young child his blood pressure was alarming and his parents tried to regulate it.

One morning however, he had wet his bed but not in a way puberty does, after this incident his parents had checked his BP and was shocked to see that it was lowered and when he was observed sweating on his own demand and when he was sent to the doctor it was concluded that he was out of

Posting Commitments (How many times can we expect a post from you?):It really depends on how much people are active. The more active people posts the more active I would too.
    [b]]TIGER[b]

work on the background some more, please.
Slava Ukraine!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse