NATION

PASSWORD

Ex-Nihilo: Deity/God Roleplay (OOC/mechanics)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yokotari
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokotari » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Augustus Legions wrote:
Yokotari wrote:SNIP

The edgiest wannabe samurai I have ever seen.

Not what i was going for, but i'll take it :p
The Empire of Yokotari is a Alternate Nation of the person who rules over The Frozen Forest, it is purposely mean to not represent my personal views, and is meant to mimic a Japanese Empire-esque state. I have no intention of letting it fade away and i intend to develop it. If you want to interact with it shoot me a telegram either through this nation or The Frozen Forest.

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:04 pm

Yokotari wrote:
Augustus Legions wrote:
The edgiest wannabe samurai I have ever seen.

Not what i was going for, but i'll take it :p

That was an insult. It's the most abysmal character I've ever seen.
Eat ass, smoke grass, sled fast.
I'm not a Gnoblin, I'm not a Gnelf; I'm a Gnome, and you've been
GNOMED!

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:05 pm

Question, can I transport 100% of my divide power into the moral realm?

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:06 pm

The Empire of Tau wrote:Question, can I transport 100% of my divide power into the moral realm?

I think so, but you would be a metaphorical vegetable.
GNOMED!

Yokotari
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokotari » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Augustus Legions wrote:
Yokotari wrote:Not what i was going for, but i'll take it :p

Eh, i'm fine with the character so i guess it doesn't really matter what you think. C'est La Vie, thats life.
The Empire of Yokotari is a Alternate Nation of the person who rules over The Frozen Forest, it is purposely mean to not represent my personal views, and is meant to mimic a Japanese Empire-esque state. I have no intention of letting it fade away and i intend to develop it. If you want to interact with it shoot me a telegram either through this nation or The Frozen Forest.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Yokotari wrote:
Augustus Legions wrote:That was an insult. It's the most abysmal character I've ever seen.

Eh, i'm fine with the character so i guess it doesn't really matter what you think. C'est La Vie, thats life.

As long as it's accepted, it could change IC.

I went from a brooding force in conception, but became the slap-happy catalyst of the first major conflict in history. Weird shit happens yo.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Yokotari
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokotari » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Danceria wrote:
Yokotari wrote:Eh, i'm fine with the character so i guess it doesn't really matter what you think. C'est La Vie, thats life.

I went from a brooding force in conception, but became the slap-happy catalyst of the first major conflict in history. Weird shit happens yo.

I've yet to read the IC yet, fill me in on what the first major conflict in history was?

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Yokotari wrote:
Augustus Legions wrote:That was an insult. It's the most abysmal character I've ever seen.

It doesn't matter what you think, the OP chooses who is and isn't let in. This wattpad dumbster fire of a character wouldn't even be considered.
GNOMED!

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Danceria wrote:
Yokotari wrote:Eh, i'm fine with the character so i guess it doesn't really matter what you think. C'est La Vie, thats life.

The thing is, you are a God with very little in the way of specific creation. Your the God of water and such. He wants to be the God of... Perfectionism I guess?
GNOMED!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Yokotari wrote:
Danceria wrote:As long as it's accepted, it could change IC.

I've yet to read the IC yet, fill me in on what the first major conflict in history was?

The God of the Oceans (Me) saw the Goddess of Necromancy and Nihilism stepping on his territory and fashioning seven Wraiths that feed off of fear, designed for her ideal of "throw tough beasties at the mortals so they get tougher". Ocean man, took her by the hand, and slapped her up, that was the plan.

Ocean man, didn't understand how his fear indirectly made her stronger, tuckered himself out sealing the Wraiths away, took a nap, built a city with the mortals, found out what love was, and indirectly made the first Vampire out of a little girl who threw a rock at Necromancer Goddess.

Right now, he's building a giant ass temple to the gods so they can powwow to figure out a few things, and to figure out how to bang Ellendelle, the totally not Elbereth Rippoff from LOTR and Goddess of Starlight, co-creator of the Universe, and mother of Elves and Gryphons.
Augustus Legions wrote:
Danceria wrote:As long as it's accepted, it could change IC.

The thing is, you are a God with very little in the way of specific creation. Your the God of water and such. He wants to be the God of... Perfectionism I guess?

Could be a God of Art, and possibly the Grim Reaper esque figure.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Danceria wrote:
Yokotari wrote:I've yet to read the IC yet, fill me in on what the first major conflict in history was?

The God of the Oceans (Me) saw the Goddess of Necromancy and Nihilism stepping on his territory and fashioning seven Wraiths that feed off of fear, designed for her ideal of "throw tough beasties at the mortals so they get tougher". Ocean man, took her by the hand, and slapped her up, that was the plan.

Ocean man, didn't understand how his fear indirectly made her stronger, tuckered himself out sealing the Wraiths away, took a nap, built a city with the mortals, found out what love was, and indirectly made the first Vampire out of a little girl who threw a rock at Necromancer Goddess.

Right now, he's building a giant ass temple to the gods so they can powwow to figure out a few things, and to figure out how to bang Ellendelle, the totally not Elbereth Rippoff from LOTR and Goddess of Starlight, co-creator of the Universe, and mother of Elves and Gryphons.
Augustus Legions wrote:The thing is, you are a God with very little in the way of specific creation. Your the God of water and such. He wants to be the God of... Perfectionism I guess?

Could be a God of Art, and possibly the Grim Reaper esque figure.
he's the most confusing dollar store knockoff I've ever seen.
GNOMED!

Yokotari
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokotari » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:26 pm

Augustus Legions wrote:

It doesn't matter what you think, the OP chooses who is and isn't let in. This wattpad dumbster fire of a character wouldn't even be considered.

I think its more appropriate to say the OP decides who to let in and who not to let in, as generally i've seen OP's do more vetting than choosing. Should our OP find something wrong with my character then i will edit it, this has been par-for the course for a long time. After five years of daily RPing here on NS, i've seen hundreds of "wattpad dumpster (You misspelled dumpster by the way) fires, my app isn't one of them.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:26 pm

So what mortal life has been made? Humans, Elves, and what animals?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Ralnis wrote:So what mortal life has been made? Humans, Elves, and what animals?

Fish and things that swim.
Obligatory Quotes below

Glaciosia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Aus - Change , Chance , Rebirth and New Beginnings

Postby Glaciosia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Name:The Aus
Domain: 100 % Divine about 3 percent per individual
Personality: The aus are a restless and scheming raceof angelic beings having domain over Change , Chance Rebirth and New Beginnings. They wish for good, but stagnation of any kind is nye unbearable , so a period of stable peace may find it's end by the hand of the aus. They are bascally completely untrustworthy , not because of greed or cruelty but because the only force more powerful to them than the desire for change and rebirth is their kin
Appearances: Erratic wisps of fog with the flickering personage of vaguely mortal-resembling being. Accompanied by various strong, but not unpleasant smells commonly of ozone or exotic spices.
other/updates: Hope I'm not to late with this, and I do apoligize if I'm a little rusty RP-wise. I haven't done one of these since I was like twelve.
Last edited by Glaciosia on Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ ★ ★ ★ █ █ █ ★ ★ ★ ★
Attorney General & Senator in the Union of Democratic States Colonel in the UDSAF
Former President, Vice President, etc.
AKA Glacio Revera

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Augustus Legions wrote:
Yokotari wrote:Not what i was going for, but i'll take it :p

I let you in didnt I? While it is appropriate the god of laziness would have a very short app.

Yokotari
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokotari » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Danceria wrote:
Yokotari wrote:I've yet to read the IC yet, fill me in on what the first major conflict in history was?

Right now, he's building a giant ass temple to the gods so they can powwow to figure out a few things, and to figure out how to bang Ellendelle, the totally not Elbereth Rippoff from LOTR and Goddess of Starlight, co-creator of the Universe, and mother of Elves and Gryphons

Thats actually a lot to have happened already, i'm fascinated to know who wins this next powwow :p

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Glaciosia wrote:Name:The Aus
Domain: 100 % Divine
Personality: The aus are a restless and scheming raceof angelic beings having domain over Change , Chance Rebirth and New Beginnings. They wish for good, but stagnation of any kind is nye unbearable , so a period of stable peace may find it's end by the hand of the aus. They are bascally completely untrustworthy , not because of greed or cruelty but because the only force more powerful to them than the desire for change and rebirth is their kin
Appearances: Erratic wisps of fog with the flickering personage of vaguely mortal-resembling being. Accompanied by various strong, but not unpleasant smells commonly of ozone or exotic spices.
other/updates: Hope I'm not to late with this, and I do apoligize if I'm a little rusty RP-wise. I haven't done one of these since I was like twelve.

nope you should be fine, it'd just like ask about how much % divinity the average individual is endowed with for reference sake

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:32 pm

Danceria wrote:
Ralnis wrote:So what mortal life has been made? Humans, Elves, and what animals?

Fish and things that swim.

Has magic and other energy been introduced yet?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Fish, crabos who commit stabos, "Beasts-Of-Conflict" imagine whatever you like, their wildlife, wolves, bioluminescent things in space, some random midget elflike species. And these guys called the Archivists who get a hardon for books.
GNOMED!

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Formerland wrote:

I let you in didnt I? While it is appropriate the god of laziness would have a very short app.
I had a defined realm, a form that wasn't an anime boy, and I didn't go all over the place with my description.
GNOMED!

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Danceria wrote:Fish and things that swim.

Has magic and other energy been introduced yet?

Magic exists, we don't really use it at this stage, and fire happens.
GNOMED!

Yokotari
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokotari » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Formerland wrote:

Are there any issues with my app or does this mean i'm accepted?

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Augustus Legions wrote:

Fish, crabos who commit stabos, "Beasts-Of-Conflict" imagine whatever you like, their wildlife, wolves, bioluminescent things in space, some random midget elflike species. And these guys called the Archivists who get a hardon for books.

who taught the humans metallurgy?

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Yokotari wrote:
Formerland wrote:I let you in didnt I? While it is appropriate the god of laziness would have a very short app.

Are there any issues with my app or does this mean i'm accepted?

you should be fine.
I just want everyone in general to keep in mind the purpose of the Rp is essentially interactive storytelling, and the posts you create should reflect that.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse