NATION

PASSWORD

Ex-Nihilo: Deity/God Roleplay (OOC/mechanics)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Brone Weety wrote:
Augustus Legions wrote:u touh my christian roblox thread.

ew only stupid beple play roblox webio is beter :arrow:

while you studied the blade, I studied bamboozlery, they got you on the moderation thread, not even your tor vpn onion router can save you now.
Eat ass, smoke grass, sled fast.
I'm not a Gnoblin, I'm not a Gnelf; I'm a Gnome, and you've been
GNOMED!

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Wtf just happened?

Yokotari
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokotari » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Augustus Legions wrote:No speak ramen noodles.

^^
The Empire of Yokotari is a Alternate Nation of the person who rules over The Frozen Forest, it is purposely mean to not represent my personal views, and is meant to mimic a Japanese Empire-esque state. I have no intention of letting it fade away and i intend to develop it. If you want to interact with it shoot me a telegram either through this nation or The Frozen Forest.

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:Wtf just happened?

You just witnessed a 4chan raider vs a wholesome 4chan Raider.
GNOMED!

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:27 pm

Brone Weety wrote:
Augustus Legions wrote:while you studied the blade, I studied bamboozlery, they got you on the moderation thread, not even your tor vpn onion router can save you now.

lol I have something better than tour but you will never find out I’m not scared of moderator I did nothing wrong so nice trit :!: :evil: :shock:

Nice try kiddo, EVERYONE knowns that the bully hunters can beat you.
GNOMED!

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:30 pm

Brone Weety wrote:fourčan is four losers 8)

Deez nuts

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:34 pm

Brone Weety wrote:
Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:Deez nuts

unorignal 0/5

I didn't ask IGN's opinion, nor do I have any clue as to how you came to be on this thread or why.

Yokotari
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokotari » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:44 pm

*Cough* I also reported this to Moderation, spammer should be gone soon.
The Empire of Yokotari is a Alternate Nation of the person who rules over The Frozen Forest, it is purposely mean to not represent my personal views, and is meant to mimic a Japanese Empire-esque state. I have no intention of letting it fade away and i intend to develop it. If you want to interact with it shoot me a telegram either through this nation or The Frozen Forest.

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Ugh, this is why I usually use discord. Feel free to join this temporary discord if you’d like.https://discord.gg/AuKRypq

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Formerland wrote:Ugh, this is why I usually use discord. Feel free to join this temporary discord if you’d like.https://discord.gg/AuKRypq

Can't run discord.
GNOMED!

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:17 pm

Character sheet edited

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:06 pm

Also let it be known that Barathon was the first god to write a holy bible. Hooray for important milestones!

Augustus Legions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Legions » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:27 am

Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:Also let it be known that Barathon was the first god to write a holy bible. Hooray for important milestones!

I created the only species with any obvious progression besides "very smart and immortal and don't actually do much and oh they have Griffin and they are so cool"
GNOMED!

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:45 am

Augustus Legions wrote:
Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:Also let it be known that Barathon was the first god to write a holy bible. Hooray for important milestones!

I created the only species with any obvious progression besides "very smart and immortal and don't actually do much and oh they have Griffin and they are so cool"

Err... Remind me of what they've done? Bronze working? That's it? I didn't even create Elves so I don't know why demeaning them would insult me but I don't know why you need to make little of my accomplishments
Last edited by Ah-eh-ioh-uh on Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:10 am

My WiFi is been out so I've not been able to do much, what's happened
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:28 am

Gurori wrote:My WiFi is been out so I've not been able to do much, what's happened

How long have you been gone?

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:54 am

Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:
Augustus Legions wrote:I created the only species with any obvious progression besides "very smart and immortal and don't actually do much and oh they have Griffin and they are so cool"

Err... Remind me of what they've done? Bronze working? That's it? I didn't even create Elves so I don't know why demeaning them would insult me but I don't know why you need to make little of my accomplishments

Hey Augustus fuck you, i never said they were smart or immortal. They are not immortal, i detailed an entire creation myth, gave them values and goals revolving around discovery, I built them an entire area to chill out in and then detail the split into three different races. Youve kinda been an asshole to everyone since the start of the RP
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:01 am

Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:
Gurori wrote:My WiFi is been out so I've not been able to do much, what's happened

How long have you been gone?

There wasn't 26 pages last time I checked in
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:24 am

Dentali wrote:
Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:Err... Remind me of what they've done? Bronze working? That's it? I didn't even create Elves so I don't know why demeaning them would insult me but I don't know why you need to make little of my accomplishments

Hey Augustus fuck you, i never said they were smart or immortal. They are not immortal, i detailed an entire creation myth, gave them values and goals revolving around discovery, I built them an entire area to chill out in and then detail the split into three different races. Youve kinda been an asshole to everyone since the start of the RP

I appreciate the second voice here but I'm not entire sure that way may have been the best way to put it.

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:24 am

Gurori wrote:
Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:How long have you been gone?

There wasn't 26 pages last time I checked in

That was very... Helpful... XD

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:52 am

Dentali wrote:
Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:Err... Remind me of what they've done? Bronze working? That's it? I didn't even create Elves so I don't know why demeaning them would insult me but I don't know why you need to make little of my accomplishments

Dentali: *** Warned for flaming. *** Keep the OOC discussion civil, guys.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:58 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Dentali wrote:

You’re kidding me right? Augustus hasn’t been civil the entire thread but because I saw a bad word and call him on it I get warned?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:51 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Thank you very much for cleaning the thread, but I must say I have noticed what Dentali Said is true. He simply fell for the bait already in place.
I don’t think we will have any future issues right guys?

Augustus Legions: please cease attempting to bait others into flaming. While I cannot say if that was your intention this time, i have noticed you doing so on a couple occasions.

...Right guys?

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:20 am

Please look at the map and describe the location you would like any special features you currently have created to go. Such as more islands, peninsulas, inlets, major lakes and rivers, blighted lands, special forests, mountains, etc.

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:23 am

Formerland wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:Dentali: *** Warned for flaming. *** Keep the OOC discussion civil, guys.

Thank you very much for cleaning the thread, but I must say I have noticed what Dentali Said is true. He simply fell for the bait already in place.
I don’t think we will have any future issues right guys?

Augustus Legions: please cease attempting to bait others into flaming. While I cannot say if that was your intention this time, i have noticed you doing so on a couple occasions.

...Right guys?

With all due respect to everybody involved... I entirely agree and concur with this assessment and decision. I hope that we will all be able to retain our composures and tempers going forward. I have noticed the thread slipping slightly out of civility a couple times and was finding it a bit cringeworthy. I should only hope that we can have civil disagreements without insults and name calling.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse