NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High-Worlds Beyond (Holy High Reboot-Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:31 pm

I’ll post tomorrow. I got nothin’ left in me rn
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:44 am

I want to try to get a post up tommorow. Can I get a synopsis of what's going on? Thanks!
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:I want to try to get a post up tommorow. Can I get a synopsis of what's going on? Thanks!

Everyone is in the infirmary and Michael is explaining their prizes. Those are posted on the last OOC page. :3
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:02 am

I'll try and post either later today or tomorrow
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:38 am

Luminesa wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:I want to try to get a post up tommorow. Can I get a synopsis of what's going on? Thanks!

Everyone is in the infirmary and Michael is explaining their prizes. Those are posted on the last OOC page. :3

Thanks!
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:03 pm

I feed off your fragile emotions.

beep boop.

meow.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:52 pm

REJOICE FOR I HAVE POSTED!

Moving to the next day! Everyone gets to go to their lessons yay!
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:42 am

Luminesa wrote:REJOICE FOR I HAVE POSTED!

Moving to the next day! Everyone gets to go to their lessons yay!

I'm sorry for the delay, I've posted as well.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:17 pm

I am still ashamed in yu 5pb. Yu had a perfect nyaruko-san/kamen rider and yu didnt use it.

Last edited by Saleon on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Saleon wrote:I am still ashamed in yu 5pb. Yu had a perfect nyaruko-san/kamen rider and yu didnt use it.

(Image)

Oh, it was too obvious, and I took no inspiration from that show. I was just reading a lot of Lovecraftian lore at the time.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:51 pm

No worries, posts are coming soon!
-Alan Jackson

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:06 pm

5pb wrote:
Saleon wrote:I am still ashamed in yu 5pb. Yu had a perfect nyaruko-san/kamen rider and yu didnt use it.

(Image)

Oh, it was too obvious, and I took no inspiration from that show. I was just reading a lot of Lovecraftian lore at the time.
But she's soooo cute. And evil. And fun!

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:55 am

I’ll post tonight
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:18 am

Saleon wrote:
5pb wrote:Oh, it was too obvious, and I took no inspiration from that show. I was just reading a lot of Lovecraftian lore at the time.
But she's soooo cute. And evil. And fun!

That may be true, but I had a different idea for my Nyarlathotep. I wanted them to be more dignified and proper, while remaining a trickster.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:26 am

5pb wrote:
Saleon wrote:But she's soooo cute. And evil. And fun!

That may be true, but I had a different idea for my Nyarlathotep. I wanted them to be more dignified and proper, while remaining a trickster.
you monster. Also, you have been invasively cuddled.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:00 am

I lied. Probably tonight tho
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Student-teaching has been whalloping me hard, but I managed to get a post up! If you wanna respond, please do! I’ll be responding to other RPs this week as well, trying to keep up with my duties here as well as IRL.
-Alan Jackson

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:36 pm

Dang, I still need to get a post up.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Luminesa wrote:Student-teaching has been whalloping me hard, but I managed to get a post up! If you wanna respond, please do! I’ll be responding to other RPs this week as well, trying to keep up with my duties here as well as IRL.

Oh goodness, that’s tough. I can not deal with kids if they aren’t directly related to me. Good luck lol
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:27 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Student-teaching has been whalloping me hard, but I managed to get a post up! If you wanna respond, please do! I’ll be responding to other RPs this week as well, trying to keep up with my duties here as well as IRL.

Oh goodness, that’s tough. I can not deal with kids if they aren’t directly related to me. Good luck lol

Fifth-grade ELA! It’s been very fun and I enjoy English. :3
-Alan Jackson

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:15 am

Sorry if I'm slow posting, I may have filled my plate and have abit many RP's to keep up with.

Nyaru is also awaiting Osiris' response.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:46 pm

5pb wrote:Sorry if I'm slow posting, I may have filled my plate and have abit many RP's to keep up with.

Nyaru is also awaiting Osiris' response.

No worries, Imma answer you soon! I’ve been busy too. :/
-Alan Jackson

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:02 pm

I should post... maybe tomorrow. Much busy

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Saleon wrote:I should post... maybe tomorrow. Much busy

^^^
Lumi is my NS mom

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:25 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Saleon wrote:I should post... maybe tomorrow. Much busy

^^^
remember this post? goooooood tiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmes

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse