NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High-Worlds Beyond (Holy High Reboot-Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:24 pm

It’s freaking cold.

That is all.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:28 pm

I'll get a post up some time tomorrow.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

I decided I should do something with dis chawacter.

Postby Saleon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:48 pm

The App

Name: Death

Mythos: Psycho-emotional- existing as an emotional and psychical entity. Death exists, almost perennially, as a psychical manifestation of a deeper anxiety. In this sense, she has always existed, at least since creatures and gods began to realize their own existence and the possibility of its end.

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear:
  • Life energy- Death carries humans to whatever afterlife they are given. Seemingly, this has to do with whatever pantheon they worship. Her control over life and death comes in the form of a soul-rending scythe and the ability to become a conduit of pure energy. This energy is similar to that of that which gives humans life.
  • Transigence- Death does not have a necessarily physical body. Often, her body may pass through physical objects or people. This seems to be in her control. She communes, often, in the realm of spirits. Humans may see her, but only when a person is close to, or has met, their end (or the end of someone close to them). At times, her body may feel light as air or in some sense defy gravity.

Mythical Origin: “Death has always been a constant of life for both humans and all creatures; even gods. She is probably best described as the psychoemotional manifestation of one's anxiety and rationalization over the finality of one's life. This is something that gods, as well as humans, contemplate. Humans worship gods: when gods are forgotten, they have essentially died. This is why gods, like humans, seem to fear and despise death.”

--

The doorbell rings at a lone house in Britain. The large mansion was home to a lord, young and still quite in his prime. There were guests, all from the family, totaling eight adults and one child.

The door opens, wind howling as a young seeming girl wearing torn jeans and a punk shirt. She seemed to be slightly pale, with a motorcycle stationed at the side of the mansion. She walks in, uninvited. The young lady pulls out what looks like a pocket switchblade, causing a slight stir, and begins to unfold it, a small bit the size of the switchblade at a time, before it becomes a crooked scythe with a slightly fancy handle.

The sunlight glittered over the mansion of the Newchurch family. The day was peaceful on the outside, quiet and unmoving. Constant. Nothing unfortunate was supposed to happen on a day like this. However, the family could not be aware of the events that lay ahead.

Winston Newchurch, the patriarch of the family, alongside his wife Elizabeth, was excellent at hosting dinner-parties. Their two adult children, Rosette and Percival, were also pleasant house-guests. Aunt Lucy and her husband Raymond were reserved, but always enjoyed good food and company. Their eldest son, Norman, was handsome and bright, and capable of sparkling conversation with his cousins and uncle. The only person who seemed adverse to parties was 6-year-old Anneliese, the youngest daughter of Winston and Elizabeth. While everyone else greeted each other and gave happy smiles, she sat on the couch with a distant look on her face. Only she seemed aware that something was amiss, amid all the warm welcomes and the bustling of servants cleaning the house around her.

The party began and progressed slowly and smoothly, like a creek on a calm summer day. The maids and butlers brought various teas for everyone to try, and many rich, warm, and fruity pastries. The sweet appetizers for what would be a savory meal. Winston asked Norman how his education at Cambridge was progressing. Elizabeth and Lucy gossiped about some of their neighbors. Raymond spoke to his nieces and his nephew, trying to cajole the little one into talking to the family. He also teased Rosette about her boyfriend, Jean, who was overseas with his own father in Dubai. Indeed, none of this conversation interested Anneliese, who clung to her teddy bear and hardly touched a pastry.

Finally, dinner came. A rich, glistening duck, cooked to a browned perfection and covered in a buttery glaze. Sided with a fresh cabbage salad and a creamy soup, everyone was delighted by the melody of scents and flavors. Everyone ate and chat merrily.

Then...she entered.

For the first time, Anneliese looked up from the table. She held her teddy tight, while Winston immediately rose as he saw the girl draw a knife. “Halt! State your purpose, and do not draw near! Not another step, or I will get my rifle, young lady!” he warned.

Aunt Lucy had to huddle away, as she was nearly hysterical upon seeing the switchblade become a scythe. Her husband wrapped his arms around her protectively, while Norman grasped his knife like a blade. Rosette held Anneliese close to her, though the latter child was unafraid. Percival was almost as afraid as Rosette, and stood close to his older sister.

”Well? Speak!” Winston repeated.

"Hellooo," The strange girl says, yawning as they pull out weapons. She pulls out a piece of crumpled up paper, "I'm death. I'm hear to collect one of your souls. One of you is well past overdue. Please understand, this is proper procedure."

”You will do no such thing! Elizabeth, call the police immediately. I will get the rifle. Rosette, bring Anneliese away from here.”

As Winston gave orders, Anneliese shook her head, as though she knew she did not want to leave.

”Annie we have to go! Please, it’s for your safety! Annie!”

Rosette begged her sister to come, pulling her tiny arm as she spoke. The little girl eyed Death without blinking.

Meanwhile, Winston grabbed his gun from the glass cabinet near the front of the dining room. Only a few feet away from the girl, he aimed his rifle in death’s face. Aunt Lucy still continued to shriek in the background.

"You best make sure the little girls leave the room. I feel we shouldn't let them watch any of this," Death says, looking at the gun. She puts her finger in it. For some reason, the phone lines seem to be failing. All that you hear is static. She looks at Winston, "I wish there was an easier way for you people to believe me..."

”Annie, please, the lady said for us to go, we must go!” Rosette pulled her sister along, finally deciding to lift her into her arms and to whisk her away. Percival followed, while Norman remained with his parents, determined to protect his mother and father.

”Winston dear, the phone is not working!” Elizabeth called.

”What?!...But we have wireless connection, and the house-phones work perfectly fine!...I don’t understand! What have you done?!” Winston immediately understood that Death had to be the cause.

The doors of the building seem locked shut, leaving it impossible for anyone to escape the mansion. The grave for one person. Death was busy chewing some gum, "try and shoot me and find out."

Winston had never actually shot an intruder, but now he had to do so. He hoped that he would be able to protect his family, now when he was needed more than ever. Gritting his teeth and ignoring Aunt Lucy’s yelps, he fired the gun in Death’s face.

Death recoiled a bit, her back seeming to crack as if it had broken. She pulls out a handkerchief and then cleans the gunpowder and casing from her face, "now to reiterate. I am Death. The literal Grim Reaper. Or whatever else you have decided to call me. Can we just get to the bargaining or the games or whatever you guys want to do here?"

Everyone got silent as the gunshot had absolutely no effect on this woman. Even Aunt Lucy got silent. They had no choice but to believe her. Norman lowered his knife, knowing he could do nothing against this woman.

Elizabeth bravely stepped forward, and inquired, “...Wh-What is it exactly that you want?...”

"Lady, I was quite clear about this. One of you has died. I am here to collect you. It is more a simple process, really. We literally just walk in a direction for a bit. Or something. Really, I have a lot of time before my next job, so... we can talk this out if you want."

Elizabeth looked around the room. Everyone in the room seemed to still be alive. She looked to her husband. He was confused as well. The couple turned back to her. “...Who?...We are all alive here...”

Death adjusts her glasses. She drinks some coffee, "I know at least two or three of you know that isn't true."

”...This absurd game shall end! Tell us who you are here for now! I will not stand for this much longer!” Winston ordered.

Death looks at her docket, "Uuuuuh. What are your names, exactly?" She sizes up the family.

Winston looked around at his family. “...I am Winston Newchurch. My wife is Elizabeth. My brother Raymond and his wife Lucy...and their son, my nephew, Norman. My children upstairs are Rosette, Percival, and Anneliese.”

"Right, Lucy. That was it. I had wrote it down but I was pretty poor with my letters, so it was hard to read," Death says, looking at them.

Raymond gasped, and looked toward his wife. She was as shocked as he was, if not more so. Her face became a solid white, like plaster. She felt suffocated, and trapped. She was not ready to die, and she shook her head repeatedly. “No. No, please...no...my son...my son, he needs me...” she whispered, breathless.

Norman still managed to remain calm, though his anger slipped through as he spoke. “Is this some kind of cruel joke? What are you trying to do?”

Death sighed, "Look, one of you knew this would happen. Either way, I don't make up the rules. She is dead. A few hours ago, to be honest."

”...This is madness! I brought her here today! She couldn’t possibly be dead!” Raymond interjected, angrily.

“My mom is fine! She went to the doctor yesterday and everything was well!” Norman added.

Aunt Lucy, however, did not give the same response. She felt lightheaded...and light everything-else. Weightless. Ungrounded. She rubbed her temple and stared at Death. “...I...I only took a nap this morning...I was fine indeed. I just...felt sleepy...but I woke when it was time to get ready!...How is this possible?...I’ve been eating and drinking with everyone else!”

Death sighed, "look. I understand it may not be happy to have her leave, but I already know what happens when I start making exceptions."

She passed by the room, walking through Raymond. Her body had both a corporeal and incorporeal quality. She simply walked through him like smoke.

”This cannot be true! I am fine! Look at me!” Aunt Lucy stood in defiance, but as she did so she stared at her hand. The sunlight from the window glowed through it, and she could see Death behind her hand. Raymond and Norman only looked at her with fear as she backed away...and passed into the table, like a ghost.

Death gave a slight annoyed 'tch'. She looks on at her, "accept it. There is a time of passing for everyone.”

Norman and Raymond looked at Aunt Lucy with shock and horror. She truly was a ghost. Winston continued to glare toward Death, while Elizabeth rushed to see Aunt Lucy.

Yet the panic for the ghost slowly evaporated. Slowly, surely, all became clear to her. She had appeared to be fine, she had gotten up and dressed, and she had left with Raymond and Norman...and nobody had checked the room to see her dead body. This had been...three hours ago?...Aunt Lucy wanted to shiver, but she felt no pain. No hurt. Her soul was beginning to relax.

”...Mom is...she can’t be dead! She can’t be! Please, you don’t have to do this! What did she die of?! It doesn’t make sense!” Norman shouted.

"This was going to happen sooner rather than later," Death says, looking to Norman. She flicks him in the forehead, "what do you expect me to do; bring her back to life?"

”Yes, please! Please, I’ll do anything!” he shouted. Yet he kept looking back to his mother. She was free. She did not want to come back. Yet he still fought anyway. “Please, I’m not ready to lose her!”

"Oh, what was that weird phrase you people came up with? If you love something, you got get rid of it?" Death says, "Do you know the ramifications if I just don't reap anyone for even a day? Souls anguish. They scream. They grow angry and resentful. Then, they become jealous of what they lost. Your body. Is that what you want her to experience?"

“Then put her back in her body! She was perfectly healthy and it is not her time!” Elizabeth demanded softly. She reached toward Aunt Lucy, but the latter did not seem to notice her. “...Lucy?...”

“The phrase is ‘if you love something you let it go, not get rid of it!” Norman shouted.

"She was not healthy. She was as in denial as you all are," Death says, looking at Elizabeth. She then gets an earful from Norman about what the phrase actually was, "ah. That does sound better, yes."

Norman paused for a moment as he realized what he had just said. His eyes began to fill with tears, and a lump formed in his throat. He was powerless, unable to stop the turn of events. He forced himself to remain standing, and turned to his mother. “...Mom?...Please, mom, come back...I’ll...I’ll do anything you want!”

She did not seem to completely hear him. She saw him, and gave him a smile full of motherly love. But she was clearly gone.

”...Mom...please...”

Death patted him on the head, "Listen kid. It happens for everyone. It hurts now, but was all of her time with you hurtful?" She pulled out a small hourglass, checking the time. Her other hand gripped her scythe.

”...No...no of course not...but...but I want her to be...I want her to be here...we were all...so happy together...” He turned to his father, who was still in shock, and he began to sob. Elizabeth began to sob next to him.

"Oh gods, I never know what to do in these moments..." Death says, looking at the family. She offers her hand to Lucy, "you got any idea how to deal with this?"

Lucy was ready to leave. She gave hugs to her family, though they could not feel her touch. Her face was full of peace, and she kissed her husband on the lips. He was still too stunned to feel her.

Death began walking outwards, the house opening as wind seemed to sweep away her presence. She walked Lucy, getting on her motorcycle, "some people still think I ride a literal horse."

"No...no please...don't..." Raymond finally spoke, but he himself sounded like a ghost. Defeated, beaten, exhausted from the last ten minutes of existence. He almost seemed like he wanted to die and to go with his wife. Yet this was not to be.

Aunt Lucy moved away from him, and away from her family, and she walked toward the motorcycle. She stared at the girl, as though she knew Death would lead her out of the mansion and into the afterlife.

Death looked back for a second, staring at the door, Raymond screaming for a second, "Live for her, dumb@#$. She loved you, you greedy bas#$*d. Cherish her memories." She looks back, "oh, by the way. What religion were you again? Wicca? Buddhist? I rarely keep track, but we best figure out which afterlife we are talking. The gods get pissed if there is a mix-up."

"...Anglican," Aunt Lucy answered, gently.

"Ah, that is a weird one," Death says, "I remember once where the afterlife involved Jesus being a woman. Like, she was kinda hot. I usually don't date too much, but she seemed nice."

Aunt Lucy was confused by Death's statement, but nevertheless she climbed onto the back of the motorcycle and looked ahead. She was ready to enjoy the afterlife. Her life had been full of suffering, which she had hid from her son and her husband until the end. She looked back one last time, as though she wanted her gaze to comfort her husband.

Yet Raymond himself seemed completely gone. Norman shook his shoulders, telling him to look in her direction, but he seemed dead. His skin was still warm, but inside he was hollow. No amount of shouting and crying could reach him right now.

"...How...how did we not see...how...oh, poor Lucy...poor Lucy, her body!" Elizabeth wept, holding onto her husband as she cried.

Winston was in shock himself, but in a different way. Death had merely come and swooped someone out of his midst without his knowledge. He was used to knowing everything and to being able to help everyone. Now he was unable to save Lucy from her fate. She had died without anyone knowing, alone, and in her sleep. He shivered. "...Lucy...we're so sorry...we're so sorry..." he whispered, as he held his wife close. He shed no tears, but his sorrow was painfully evident.with help from Lumi

Appearance

Favorite Subject: Philosophy and the Social Sciences (Anthropology, Sociology)

• Girlz
  • Motorcycles
  • Discussions on the meaning of life
  • Monty Python
  • Coffee
  • Spicy Foods
  • Rock
  • Rebellious types
  • Competitive games and gambling.

Dislikes
  • Working too hard
  • Violence
  • Tampering with the nature of life and death (a common theme for gods)
  • Losing games
  • Cheaters

Theme Song: We’re all Gonna Die
Last edited by Saleon on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:44 pm

So I got a little busy with my job life starting up again, but I'm going to do my absolute best to pick off RP apps.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:04 pm

Alrighty! Sal, you are accepted! :3
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:35 am

Is the RP still accepting apps? Would love to come around for another spin.
yea bro idk

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:18 am

Segral wrote:Is the RP still accepting apps? Would love to come around for another spin.

Yup, still open. Happy to have ya
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:35 am

Segral wrote:Is the RP still accepting apps? Would love to come around for another spin.

GREETINGS CITIZEN. :hug:
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Segral
Ambassador

Postby Segral » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:38 pm

Luminesa wrote:

GREETINGS CITIZEN. :hug:

Lol, good to see you too Lumi and Ran. I'm currently brainstorming for now, but will probably get something up once the Super Bowl feasting session ends.
yea bro idk

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:08 pm

Segral wrote:
Luminesa wrote:GREETINGS CITIZEN. :hug:

Lol, good to see you too Lumi and Ran. I'm currently brainstorming for now, but will probably get something up once the Super Bowl feasting session ends.

I’m watching the Kitten Bowl with my cat in my lap. Too cute.
-Alan Jackson

GamerXZ
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby GamerXZ » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:27 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Segral wrote:

I’m watching the Kitten Bowl with my cat in my lap. Too cute.

What type of cat you got?

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:48 pm

GamerXZ wrote:
Luminesa wrote:I’m watching the Kitten Bowl with my cat in my lap. Too cute.

Puppy bowl is better
Also one time my mom was going through our recordings and passed right over the puppy bowl before asking if she could delete Peyton’s super bowl 50.
Lumi is my NS mom

Segral
Ambassador

Postby Segral » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:32 pm

Ranoria wrote:
GamerXZ wrote:

Puppy bowl is better
Also one time my mom was going through our recordings and passed right over the puppy bowl before asking if she could delete Peyton’s super bowl 50.

I'm going to have to disagree, as much as I love the adorable pet contest, the handegg is too exciting.
yea bro idk

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:29 pm

GamerXZ wrote:
Luminesa wrote:I’m watching the Kitten Bowl with my cat in my lap. Too cute.

American Shorthair. And a little love-bug at that. World’s best kitty.
-Alan Jackson

Segral
Ambassador

Postby Segral » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:43 pm

Here's the app. I might create another one based on Haitian Voodoo later, but for now, here it is.

The App

Name: Nocturne

Mythos: Xenolostism, a religion that seeks to answer what is past human understanding, broad concepts and mysteries such as soul, spirit, the universe, and of course, the mind and subconscious.

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear:

• The Lord of Sleep: Nocturne is the God of Sleep, the one who masters the realms of dreams, the subconscious, sleep, and illusions. In fact, one could even say she is the personification of sleep. As a result, she has the ability to control and master the sleeping patterns of organisms around her, by causing one to fall asleep, wake from sleep, disrupt their sleep, change the level of sleep (for example, a light sleep to a deep one), cause conditions that we commonly refer to as sleep apnea, sleepwalking, or sleep paralysis when she loses control, and more. However, it's much easier to put a human or an animal to sleep versus a powerful god, and she remains untrained.
  • Tranquil Aura: Nocturne gives off an aura around her that, while not sleep-inducing, calms those within her vicinity, regulates emotions, mutes activity, etc. This not only works on living beings. If she streches herself, she can use this to calm other things, such as weather (turning a storm into mere rainfall or even a clear sky).
  • Master of Dreams: Once one is under Nocturne's influence, she has the power to bend the plane of dreams and the subconscious to her will. She can add, end, and even change the course of dreams or nightmares, send subconscious images/messages, create lucidity within dreams, and more.
  • Master of Illusions: With access to dreams comes access to the subconscious, and while it is not nearly as powerful as it could be, Nocturne can shift the internal cogs of the subconscious to create illusions and mirages, subliminal tricks to throw someone off. She helps achieve this through the use of an enchanted crystal ball, which helps her almost "see" into one's subconscious, allowing her to manipulate and shape it to her will. However, same rules apply, it's much harder to trick a god than a human, and sometimes, it's near impossible.

Mythical Origin: It's a mystery how the Lady Nocturne came to be. Some of her cult of Xenolotists say that she was birthed from the subconscious of a chosen one, springing into existence from a terrible nightmare. Some say she has existed all along, her tranquil powers keeping the universe from collapsing. Some even say she was a human, who fell into a coma after an accident, and transcended to the realm of the subconscious and dreams, becoming one with the concept of slumber. In any case, Lady Nocturne has been roaming the Earth for thousands of years, quietly nursing living beings into sleep and subconscious dreams, and keeping the lives of organisms in order.

However, as a literal nomad traveling the Earth, a solo wanderer endlessly putting those at unrest to sleep, she began to become dissatisfied and began to look for ways to advance her powers of sleep, so that eventually, her powers could become so great she could bring a sense of tranquility to the world. Eventually, she stumbled across Holy High, a place for Gods to improve, and with little formal schooling of her own, it seemed like the perfect opportunity.

Personality: Nocturne is a very reserved, cold, and haughty individual. She's not particularly standoffish or aggressively antisociala, she just prefers to keep to herself, and has trouble connecting with others after centuries spent alone. She often doesn't show much emotion except under severe stress, in which case she tends to panic and lose control of her cool and collected demeanour. Otherwise, she remains calm and logical, and doesn't give much thought towards anything but her goals and her self-advancement.

Appearance: I'm having trouble finding pics, so I'll just describe. Roughly 5'9, with a slender, almost willowy frame. Long blonde hair that reaches down to the small of her back when untied, and is somewhat wavy. Her face is very sharp and bird-like, with very high cheekbones, sharpish nose and chin, and somewhat small, dark brown eyes. She usually wears dark robes/hoods of sorts, almost like a Reaper, especially during the day. As well, she carries a small, blue crystal ball that is outlined in Powers.

Favorite Subject: English

Likes: Sleep (duh), moonlight, stars, stargazing, cool winds, the spring, horror literature/media, kites, and drone metal.

Dislikes: Waking up, harsh sunlight, harsh/bright colors, dry heat, dolls, birds of prey, and Mariah Carey (she can never put her to sleep)

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nre0hcDz5TI
yea bro idk

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:55 pm

When I am more awake I will read this App and accept it. Thank you for making it! Know you have been noticed! :3
-Alan Jackson

Eltheris
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Eltheris » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:01 pm

Name: sek

Mythos: Wiccan

Powers:nature manipulation, can understand and speak with animals, can transform into animals and mythical creatures, can cast charm spells on those with human blood

Abilities: very quiet and acrobatically inclined

Domains: nature, moon, sun, love, magic, elements

Gear: a spell book aka book of shadows, clawed gloves
and two daggers

Pets: he has a siberian tiger cub as a familiar

Mythical Origin: son of the Horned God and the Triple Goddess raised by both as a medium between them and their human children doing miracles and helping guide the humans down the right path

Personality: Very happy go lucky and ignorant. He likes to be really helpful and tends to let people walk all over him but does have a breaking point. when he’s pissed with you he tends to explode but after that he’s fine.

Appearance:

Favorite Subject:nature and magic (tied for fav)

Dislikes: Polution, industry, dark magic, being tanker advantage of, being used and manipulated, and poachers

Theme Song: red is the rose by the high kings
Last edited by Eltheris on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:08 pm

1.) Spoiler your images please.

2.) You’re lacking a lot of details that I think could help the structure of your App. Give me more about his personality. Talk to me about his abilities.

3.) We’re going to nerf your character a bit. Pick three of those powers and throw them out.
-Alan Jackson

Eltheris
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Eltheris » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:35 pm

Done

Segral
Ambassador

Postby Segral » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:15 am

Hey Lumi, sorry to be a bother, but what's the status quo on my app?
yea bro idk

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:38 am

Segral wrote:Hey Lumi, sorry to be a bother, but what's the status quo on my app?

Just status. Status quo is a very incorrect use of the term here.
Lumi is my NS mom

Segral
Ambassador

Postby Segral » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:49 am

Ranoria wrote:
Segral wrote:Hey Lumi, sorry to be a bother, but what's the status quo on my app?

Just status. Status quo is a very incorrect use of the term here.

Sorry, my bad, I was like half asleep when I wrote that. :p
yea bro idk

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:25 pm

Segral wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Just status. Status quo is a very incorrect use of the term here.

Sorry, my bad, I was like half asleep when I wrote that. :p

It looks good! Very detailed. I was thinking whether or not you needed to nerf anything, but since every power is related to the same theme (sleep), I think we’ll keep everything intact and see how we roll. Accepted! Welcome aboard! :3
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:43 pm

Would whoever is on be kind enough to post how many envelopes their group found? That way I can keep track when I post tomorrow.

Hamiri and Kimiko: 2
Xavier and Apophis: 1
Patriah and Razorclaw: 1
Who else am I missing?
-Alan Jackson

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:00 am

Luminesa wrote:Would whoever is on be kind enough to post how many envelopes their group found? That way I can keep track when I post tomorrow.

Hamiri and Kimiko: 2
Xavier and Apophis: 1
Patriah and Razorclaw: 1
Who else am I missing?

Nyarlathotep has 2
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse