NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High-Worlds Beyond (Holy High Reboot-Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Frisct the II wrote:So how many people do we have right now?

We have like 3 people and 4-5 apps I think?
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:17 pm

I deeply apologize that I haven’t done anything with this RP, I’ve been so busy. But I’ll try to have the IC up this week.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Ihury
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ihury » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:28 pm

Luminesa wrote:I deeply apologize that I haven’t done anything with this RP, I’ve been so busy. But I’ll try to have the IC up this week.

Ooo, nice.

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:12 am

Luminesa wrote:I deeply apologize that I haven’t done anything with this RP, I’ve been so busy. But I’ll try to have the IC up this week.

Sounds good to me.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frisct the II
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisct the II » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:04 pm

I'm nearing the end of my semester so I'm a little busy as well. Take your time.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:01 am

Yeah last week I was feeling really bad, hence why nothing came of that week. I’ll try for this week. >.>
-Alan Jackson

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:10 am

boop.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:11 pm

I shall work on the IC now, and we will see where this goes!

Gonna try for a fast start this time, I hope you guys like fighting a giant deity right when you get onto the island!
-Alan Jackson

Ihury
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ihury » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Luminesa wrote:I shall work on the IC now, and we will see where this goes!

Gonna try for a fast start this time, I hope you guys like fighting a giant deity right when you get onto the island!

Naisu

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:53 pm

NEW IC IS UP! Spread the words, NEW APPS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
-Alan Jackson

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:54 pm

I'll have a post up tomorrow

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Tag. I might try and make a mermaid water goddess or perhaps something for weather

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:39 am

Khasinkonia wrote:Tag. I might try and make a mermaid water goddess or perhaps something for weather

Would be fun! Note that your character is going to end-up fighting Cerberus right off the bat, at least in part, unless they just decide to hide. Which is fine. Not like I’d kill someone’s character right off the bat. Just a fun challenge if your character feels like helping the teachers.
-Alan Jackson

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:50 am

Holy crap this thing isn't dead. Much pleased.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:05 am

Danceria wrote:Holy crap this thing isn't dead. Much pleased.

Well I rebooted it, but you can use your previous character. No need to make an entirely new one.
-Alan Jackson

Ihury
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ihury » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:53 am

Nice. Where's the IC thread?

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:25 am

-Alan Jackson

Triassica
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:22 am

tagged.
Slava Ukraine!

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:00 am

The App

Name: Jessica Scorch

Mythos: Custum

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: Goddess of the heat and fire, Jesscia Scorch is the living embodiment of Earth's most hottest temperatures and hold dominion the molten liquids beneath. Her domain are the tropics and deserts of the world from which she spreads her heat waves depending on areas and seasons.

Mythical Origin: Born from the volcanic fires at the beginning of the earth, same time as her icy twin brother.

Personality: Jessica has a personality fitting of her element. She is prone to firey anger, erupting into flames of duty, making her quite hot-headed. However, she also quite playful, snarky and flirty with both boys and girls, making her a fun person to hang out with at parties and in bed. She can be quite bossy towards her twin brother, Jack, whom both have an antagonistic relationship towards.

Appearance: Image

Favorite Subject: Sports

Likes: Sports. Anything and everything having to do with summer, including hot temperatures, especially in the 80s, 90s, and 100s, going to the beach and ice cold lemonade. Also likes playing video games with her brother and hula dancing.

Dislikes: Anything and everything having to do with winter including, cold temperatures below 60 degress, her brother, Jack Frost, snow, both Antarctica and the arctic, etc...

The App

Name: Jack Frost

Mythos: Custom

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: The God of Cold and Ice, Jack Frost is the living embodiment of Earth's frigid and most coldest temperatures. His domain is the North and South Poles from which he creates all snow storms to spread around his assigned areas.

Mythical Origin: Born from the snow and ice in the most coldest areas in Earth's history around the same time as his twin sister, Jessica Scorch.

Personality: Jack's controls everything cool and has a personality to match. Cool-headed, Jack is a friendly young teen with a cool fun loving attitude, making him great to hang out with especially for cold loving ladies. He can seem coolly indifferent at times, but he does show concern in his own special way. Jack can be as sarcastic and joking as his sister, whom he likes to tease a lot in their antagonistic relationship.

Appearance: Image

Favorite Subject: Reading

Likes: Jack likes everything and anything that has to do with winter, cold and snow. He likes it when it's cold, especially with temperatures of 30, 20, 10 and 5 degrees. Jack's hobbies include making snowmen, skiing and sleighing. His favorite drink is nice hot coco and he likes playing video games with his sister. Also always loves a good book.

Dislikes: Jack has a big dislike for everything and anything having to do with heat and summer. He can't stand a day that's over 40 degrees and he finds his sister, Jessica to be annoying.

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/8g1Ygkqc0OU
Last edited by Triassica on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slava Ukraine!

Triassica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:04 am

Dont know why, but I tried posting, but it was so slow, yet it gave multiple reposts...
Slava Ukraine!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Denied, Flutterlands. Not sure why you keep apping for my RPs when you previously said you didn't actually want to App for my last one.
-Alan Jackson

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Name: Melkor Belegurth

Mythos: Tolkien Legendarium/Silmarillion

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: Lord of Darkness, creator of Orcs, demons, other monstrosities, the Main Antagonists of the Tolkien Legendarium.

Mythical Origin: One of the original Fifteen Valar, the firstborn children of Eru Ilúvatar and one of the creators of the world. However, his delving into the empty Void outside of Time and the world caused him to wonder about his father's plans, and ultimately rebelled. For his upstart behavior, he was forced to endure to the worst possible sentence: boarding school.

Personality: He does not want to be here. Melkor would much rather go back to doing what he loves, sowing chaos and dissent among those prissy elves. However, if he's gonna pull off this "repentance" shtick, he's gotta fake it till he makes it. Not entirely one to interfere in the affairs of others unless it benefits him, or gets him out of repentance faster. Though as he was once the mightiest of the Valar, he may be swayed to change again...the man excels in it.

Appearance: Plants are friends, not food!

Favorite Subject: A wide variety of academic interests, but anything involving creating things (Woodshop, Metal Shop, Biology) is his forte, but also is a rather decent singer and long distance runner.

Likes: Strategy, testing his mental limits, charming people and manipulating them, pugs (it's a guilty pleasure of his thanks to Varda's dabbling on Fumblr), doing what he wants and rebelling, being solo (most of the time), singing (he did do the solo that rocked creation), jogging, creating something, eating meat.

Dislikes: Being confined to rules, those who do what they're told, weak minded people, authority that doesn't permit creativity or change, large groups, annoying people, when his creations go wrong, people being forced into groups they don't want to be in, and occasionally vegans

Theme Song: I don't have one yet...
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Accepted Dancy! Don’t think we’ve ever had a Tolkien character! Welcome back!
Last edited by Luminesa on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:30 pm

Luminesa wrote:Accepted Dancy! Don’t think we’ve ever had a Tolkien character! Welcome back!

I revived him from something long ago.
Obligatory Quotes below

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:30 pm

Danceria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Accepted Dancy! Don’t think we’ve ever had a Tolkien character! Welcome back!

I revived him from something long ago.

Second chances with characters are always fun.
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse