NATION

PASSWORD

Veritas In Oblivione {DEAD}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:33 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Can it be used to affect position? For example, returning an arrow to a bow after it was fired.

No.

Dammit :p
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:43 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
No.

Dammit :p

Well it only affects the effects of time on an object, not the effects of space
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:46 am

This was really rushed because I have to get to class, let me know if I need to change things.

Character App
Name: Asti Eladi
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Elf
Bio: A Clockblade born and bred, Asti’s parents were (and still are) active Clockblade Mages, so she was training to follow in their footsteps ever since she could walk. Her parents had high hopes for her, but genetics unfortunately had other plans. As she reached her adolescent years, the others of her generation towered over her, standing below the shoulders of even the average male. The shortened reach that accompanied her petite stature meant that she was ill-suited to being a swordsman, much to the disappointment of her parents and their fellow Clockblades. Regardless, she refused to abandon the path that her parents had laid before her. Asti took up an experimental longbow that had been developed behind the scenes of the Clockblade Mages, focusing all of her energy into achieving mastery of the weapon. It took years, decades, for her to gain true mastery - but she did succeed. Armed with this weapon that now became the symbol of her success, Asti joined the Clockblade Mages as the sole exception to their name - the Clockblade Dame, as she became known, was their support from afar, a role that she could fill despite the height that she had normally thought a curse. After many years of dedicated service, Asti took leave from the Clockblade Mages to journey to The Epostolis, to care for a relative on her mother’s side. Despite setting out immediately after she was informed of her duty, it was no use - before she even arrived, the relative had passed away. Left with a decade of leave from service and no duty to perform, Asti took the opportunity to search for the 11 Keys. Rather than heading all the way back home to join an expedition that would likely have already left by the time she got there, Asti simply joined the Epostolis expedition.
Appearance:
Height: 6’3” (very short elf), Weight: 155 pounds

Magic Type: Clockwork, Augmentation
Magic Sigil/Circle and Location:
On her back

Magic Ability:
  • Restore - Rewinds time for armor and weapons, undoing damage
  • Dust to Dust - Hyper-accelerates the flow of time on enemy armor, weapons, or elements of the environment (like a wall), turning it to dust
  • Cat’s Paw - Silent Movement
  • Eagle Eye - Enhanced Vision
  • Cheetah Sprint - Short, Drastic Speed Boost
Skills:
  • Bow Master
  • Proficient Swordswoman
  • Stealthy
Equipment:
  • Clockwork Longbow, powered by one of each type of Dakrya crystal
  • Standard Clockwork Blade
  • ”Armor” of the Clockblade Dame
  • Coin Purse
  • Case of Healing Potions

RP Sample: It is indeed your boy, GAme of the Topians.
Did you read the Rules? Yes
What about number 6? For God’s sake, Faal...

Optional Stuff:
Personality: Playful, Dedicated, Cheerful, Friendly
Dislikes:

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Theme Song:
Last edited by The GAmeTopians on Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:01 am

GAme, first, why is a Clockblade Mage not aiding the Dominions search for the Heart, and instead helping the Epostolis?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:39 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:GAme, first, why is a Clockblade Mage not aiding the Dominions search for the Heart, and instead helping the Epostolis?

I didn't have time to explain that sorry, was literally walking to class as I wrote that last sentence - just wanted to post it so you could see everything as it was right now.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:40 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:GAme, first, why is a Clockblade Mage not aiding the Dominions search for the Heart, and instead helping the Epostolis?

I didn't have time to explain that sorry, was literally walking to class as I wrote that last sentence - just wanted to post it so you could see everything as it was right now.

Need to explain that
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:16 pm

I edited it between classes, hopefully that makes more sense.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Charlia wrote:Appearance:

-sees appearance- Oh no. -starts running away. Very far away-

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:Appearance:

Oh yes.

It's not like EC has lots of images that inspire me... and it's definitely not like I'm currently looking at pictures of Arth and going 'hmmm, now there are so many things I could do with this'...

And it's definitely not like Irina's one of my favorite EC characters or anything XD

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:59 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Oh yes.

It's not like EC has lots of images that inspire me... and it's definitely not like I'm currently looking at pictures of Arth and going 'hmmm, now there are so many things I could do with this'...

And it's definitely not like Irina's one of my favorite EC characters or anything XD

Well Project Ma Survival is one of my favorite songs and I do like that image of Irina so yeah no comment from me on that. XD And admittedly I could too but melancholy about your body eventually crumbling apart is not my forte.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:03 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:Oh yes.

Well Project Ma Survival is one of my favorite songs and I do like that image of Irina so yeah no comment from me on that. XD And admittedly I could too but melancholy about your body eventually crumbling apart is not my forte.
I swear, the character's nice. XD It's the other two that are... less wholesome.

Funny how that works. Ahaha.

Eh, I don't want an expy so much as I just want to use the pictures. XD

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
I swear, the character's nice. XD It's the other two that are... less wholesome.

A lot of HERs seem nice then they turn into this:

Speaking of which I really need to do something with Ney someday, I like her appearance and yeah I would probably base a character off of her... problems.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:I swear, the character's nice. XD It's the other two that are... less wholesome.

Speaking of which I really need to do something with Ney someday, I like her appearance and yeah I would probably base a character off of her... problems.
images like that make me second-guess my attempt to drag Thrace into EC too

Oh well
I already pulled him into the EC Discord server and made him listen to several songs, including some of the weirder ones(hey, if you can get through 'Flower of the Plateau', you can get through the rest of the series)
It's too late to back out now :P

Ooh, I agree! A Ney character would be fun.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

images like that make me second-guess my attempt to drag Thrace into EC too

Oh well
I already pulled him into the EC Discord server and made him listen to several songs, including some of the weirder ones(hey, if you can get through 'Flower of the Plateau', you can get through the rest of the series)

You dragged Trace into EC? ......GOOD JOB! :clap: :clap:

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:images like that make me second-guess my attempt to drag Thrace into EC too

Oh well

You dragged Trace into EC? ......GOOD JOB! :clap: :clap:
I'm doing my best, at least XD

It's tricky but I'm assimilating him into the fandom slowly

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:24 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:You dragged Trace into EC? ......GOOD JOB! :clap: :clap:
I'm doing my best, at least XD

One of us! One of us! :bow: :bow:

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:27 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:This was really rushed because I have to get to class, let me know if I need to change things.

Character App
Magic Ability:
  • Dust to Dust - Hyper-accelerates the flow of time on enemy armor, weapons, or elements of the environment (like a wall), turning it to dust

Dust to Dust works through contact? And it should take time to use it (increased time to turn large things to dust).
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:I'm doing my best, at least XD

Precisely :P

I won't lie though, the fandom is a little bit scary

*glances at Mallerian and Riliallen shippers, and also the people who kept pestering me to get an account on a fanfic site*

(all I did was write one story about Irina and then it just escalated LOL)

They're pretty fun though, so long as you're willing to put up with the occasional terrifying things

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Precisely :P

*glances at Mallerian and Riliallen shippers, and also the people who kept pestering me to get an account on a fanfic site*

They're pretty fun though, so long as you're willing to put up with the occasional terrifying things

I've seen stranger shippers. Like the pairing of the suicidal girl and the guy who can kill with a touch who shares names with the angel of death... oh wait that was us that did that. Nevermind. :D (I miss Shy's RPs)

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:Precisely :P

I've seen stranger shippers. Like the pairing of the suicidal girl and the guy who can kill with a touch who shares names with the angel of death... oh wait that was us that did that. Nevermind. :D (I miss Shy's RPs)
At least they weren't related :P

Yeah, that was a fun one *sigh*

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
At least they weren't related :P

-looks at all the sibling pairs of characters I have made before in my entire time on NS and the fact I am making a pair of sibling Dryads for this RP- Yes very bad and should never be done. XD

Yeah you can never top General Asshat Defiler of Buildings and all the other stuff. Wish that mech one Shy did kept going, it was fun chopping off a character's arm with a saw. XD

Edit: And no I'm not shipping these two. I just like making siblings if I can get away with it.
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:At least they weren't related :P

-looks at all the sibling pairs of characters I have made before in my entire time on NS and the fact I am making a pair of sibling Dryads for this RP- Yes very bad and should never be done. XD

Yeah you can never top General Asshat Defiler of Buildings and all the other stuff. Wish that mech one Shy did kept going, it was fun chopping off a character's arm with a saw. XD

Edit: And no I'm not shipping these two. I just like making siblings if I can get away with it.
Nothing wrong with siblings. It is one of the few often succesful ways to get me emotional.

Whether that's 'a mixture of happiness and sadness' or 'pure rage and hatred and possibly the occasional panic attack' depends on the state of said sibling relationship. I prefer the good ones. XD

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Nothing wrong with siblings. It is one of the few often succesful ways to get me emotional.

Whether that's 'a mixture of happiness and sadness' or 'pure rage and hatred and possibly the occasional panic attack' depends on the state of said sibling relationship. I prefer the good ones. XD

Speaking of which I need to ponder rewriting Anastasia's backstory for Imperial War Academy before Trace relaunches it. Christ could return any day now so me saying I expect it to be relaunched before he returns doesn't mean much. XD

Need to highlight how she kept teetering on the edge but her siblings who don't know they are her siblings keep pulling her back without realizing it and she can't tell them since she is their bodyguard and servant (and illegitimate obviously).

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:08 pm

@Faal Dunno if you saw my mention in the flood of Charli's char appearance scariness, but I finished off the bio. Not sure if it's at the level you're looking for, but it's at least complete.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:10 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:@Faal Dunno if you saw my mention in the flood of Charli's char appearance scariness, but I finished off the bio. Not sure if it's at the level you're looking for, but it's at least complete.

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:This was really rushed because I have to get to class, let me know if I need to change things.

Character App
Magic Ability:

Dust to Dust works through contact? And it should take time to use it (increased time to turn large things to dust).
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse