NATION

PASSWORD

Making new RP - Help Needed

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:04 am

Been busy recently (didn't even update Erinfrosche's Fact Book) b/c of school. Any updates?
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:13 am

Eclius wrote:Been busy recently (didn't even update Erinfrosche's Fact Book) b/c of school. Any updates?

Pretty soon, we may try and format a draft for a thread, and try begin to try and get it up and running.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:14 pm

In the next few days, I'm going to be trying to format a draft for a thread, while consulting with Dyllonia.
Hopefully, we can draft some threads, finish up the rules, and begin to make preparations for launching the RP.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:18 pm

Crappy Internet god.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Suryak wrote:Crappy Internet god.

I know I’m just asking this now, but why crappy internet god, exactly?
I’m working on a thread draft, btw. May take me and Dyllonia another week to perfect things.
Don't underestimate us.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:39 pm

My internet is down so i can't make the map.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:39 pm

its taking time*

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:06 pm

want to claim:

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:35 am

What this RP needs is some nice Application Forms. One for the characters we are going to use and several for the worldbuilding: Realms, regions, races, peoples, religions, ...

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:14 am

Kaledoria wrote:What this RP needs is some nice Application Forms. One for the characters we are going to use and several for the worldbuilding: Realms, regions, races, peoples, religions, ...

That’d be good
Don't underestimate us.

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Oppermenia wrote:That’d be good

I thought, you would throw some in the ring now. :roll:

Well, in that case, here are two suggestions from me, feel free to modify them as it pleases you:

Character Name:
Race/Ethnic Group:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths and skills:
Magic Abilities: (if magic-user, otherwise delete)
Flaws and weaknesses:
Wealth and special possessions: (Sum up the characters overall wealth and resources at their disposal and also give good descriptions of important unique or especially treasured possessions)
Biography:
Closest family and friends: (Names, age, relation, single-sentence summary)
Realm: (Name, size, subjects)(if ruler, otherwise delete)
Powerful vassals: (if applicable, short summary only)
Liege-lord: (if applicable)
Affiliations: (List all groups among which your character has some rank or special standing. Groups can be churches, knightly orders, (secret) societies or anything in the like)
Additional Information: (anything else you want to say?)

Realm Name:
Leader:
System of government:
Significant Sub-realms:
Culture(s):
Religion(s):
Magic Tradition(s):
Foreign policies/agendas:
Trade (Imports/exports/policies):
History:
Additional Information:(anything else you want to say?)
Last edited by Kaledoria on Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:19 pm

I would've thrown some in, but I hadn't had the time.
Those are good, I think, I was thinking we could also throw in some other stuff for more flexibility, like if players want to play as vassal realms or independent realms.
I think it would also be just a nice little thing to add in the ruling house of a realm.
Don't underestimate us.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:20 am

Alright guys, we’re gonna be putting together an Ooc thread and working on getting this up and running. I know I let you guys hanging, but don’t worry, this’ll be up soon. I’m gonna try and make sure this has as little competition as possible.
Don't underestimate us.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:20 am

I want to speed up the process by helping. Also, I'll fill out an app soon

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:55 pm

Character Name: Ikoki Shunya
Race/Ethnic Group:Suryakese(a mix of Indian, Japanese, and German)
Appearance:

Personality:Arrogant, Kind of Selfish, Wise
Strengths and skills:Sword fighting, Magic, Ruling. He is also an excellent spy.
Magic Abilities: (if magic-user, otherwise delete)Normal Powers. He can transform into many different animals
Flaws and weaknesses:His Pride, Selfishness, quick to anger
Wealth and special possessions: (Sum up the characters overall wealth and resources at their disposal and also give good descriptions of important unique or especially treasured possessions)He has 200 pounds of gold, the Crown of Suryak. He is also the Commander-in-Chief of his army.
Biography:His father had expanded his empire. When he came to power, he started many wars and succesfully destroyed the lingering Pirate problem.
As soon as he was born, he was sent to a distant school. There he discovered his magic powers and learned how to be a warrior. At the age of 16, instead of returning, he pretended to be a common person in his Father's Empire. He was conscripted into the army. There, he quickly rose up the ranks. When his father wanted to meet him. He presented himself. His father decided that he should become Shogun before he runs away and crowned his son Shogun.
Closest family and friends: (Names, age, relation, single-sentence summary)His father, His mother, and his two sisters. I'll get the names later
Realm: (Name, size, subjects)(if ruler, otherwise delete)Shogunate of Suryak(I have an app on that)
Powerful vassals: (if applicable, short summary only)The Realm of Nanri. Nanri used to be a pirate Kingdom. Ikoki defeated it and vassalized them
Liege-lord: (if applicable)?
Affiliations: (List all groups among which your character has some rank or special standing. Groups can be churches, knightly orders, (secret) societies or anything in the like)Government, Suryakese Catholicisim, Suryakese Army.
Additional Information: (anything else you want to say?)

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Realm Name: The Shogunate of Suryak
Population:Up to debate, not a historical accuracy kinna guy.
Leader:Shogun Ikoki Shunya
System of government:Feudal Monarchy
Significant Sub-realms:The Realm of Nanry
Culture(s):Suryakese?
Religion(s):Suryakese Catholicisim
Magic Tradition(s):Going to Magic Schools
Foreign policies/agendas:An enemy of our enemy is our friend.
Trade (Imports/exports/policies):Exports:Gold, Jewels, Precious Stones, Spices. Some Ivory and rice too. Imports:Firewood,
History:Suryak was founded by Shogun Suryan at the banks of Imperium. The Empire has took control of areas using its war elephants and fantasic siege weapons(will add more in future,)
Additional Information:(anything else you want to say?)

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Alright folks, we are working on an Ooc thread for this, never fear! “Kegyeleem: Magic and Kings” is almost here.
Don't underestimate us.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:00 am

Oppermenia wrote:Alright folks, we are working on an Ooc thread for this, never fear! “Kegyeleem: Magic and Kings” is almost here.

You might consider retooling this existing thread, since the first few posts are all yours (thus easy to edit for game element information). You'd retain all of your conversations that way. Of course, you can also make a new OOC for a clean start. Make certain to request a lock for this one once you're ready to move to the new. :)

People have given excellent suggestions here. You can also poke around the P2TM info thread (viewtopic.php?f=31&t=377824) to pick up some tips for crafting a solid OOC.

Good luck!
Cer
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:46 am

Cerillium wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:Alright folks, we are working on an Ooc thread for this, never fear! “Kegyeleem: Magic and Kings” is almost here.

You might consider retooling this existing thread, since the first few posts are all yours (thus easy to edit for game element information). You'd retain all of your conversations that way. Of course, you can also make a new OOC for a clean start. Make certain to request a lock for this one once you're ready to move to the new. :)

People have given excellent suggestions here. You can also poke around the P2TM info thread (viewtopic.php?f=31&t=377824) to pick up some tips for crafting a solid OOC.

Good luck!
Cer

Thanks
Don't underestimate us.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:00 am

Tag
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Don't worry, guys! Hang in there, this'll be up as soon as possible. So, never fear, "Kegyeleem: Magic and Realms" is almost here
Don't underestimate us.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Here:
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=453736
Kegyeleem ooc thread
Never fear! "Kegyeleem: Magic and Realms" is finally here
Don't underestimate us.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse