NATION

PASSWORD

A Cosmos Of Terror [FANTASY ZOMBIE RP][IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Discussion Between Two Elder Vampires

Postby Widgetalia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:55 pm

"I did not expect the Wrexham Marksman to make it out alive, let alone as a Werewolf. I know that you want him gone, but we have more pressing matters to deal with." The Sheriff of Nottingham said to Macduff as they stood atop a nearby hill, staying downwind so that Albert and his Werewolf companion could not smell them. "Now that your power struggle has ended in a checkmate for the British Clan, we will now have to focus our efforts on fortifying our strongholds before the zombie hordes thaw out. Dover would be the perfect place to start. Make it so, Sheriff." Macduff said to the Sheriff of Nottingham as they saw the two Werewolves head towards Sherwood Forest, the Vampire simply nodding before heading to inform his men of his liege's command.
Last edited by Widgetalia on Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Death Of Tryxynore/The Battle Is Won

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Ruins of the Forgotten City. Dreamlands
"TRYXYNORE, YOUR TIME HAS COME. YOU HAVE EVADED THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS FOR ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY YEARS. I WILL BE COLLECTING YOU IN A MOMENT." Death said to Tryxynore in a voice that sounded like Christopher Lee as he held his legendary scythe in one hand and an hourglass in the other. Amitiel bashed down the palace doors and entered the room, the Half-Demon's bodyguards charging at her before she flew up and chopped at the diamond chandelier, the decoration crushing the platoon of Demons in their armor, Death reaping their souls as Tryxynore clashed with the Archangel. They fought for seven hours, the two parrying and deflecting each other's attacks. However, Amitiel found an opening and stabbed Tryxynore in the jugular, the Half-Demon gasping for air as blood soaked the ground. "SHE WILL SUFFER A THOUSAND YEARS OF TORMENT FOR BETRAYING HER FATHER AND SEALING HIM AWAY. TAKEO AND OPHIEL WILL BE NEXT." Death said to Amitiel as he reaped the soul of Tryxynore, the Archangel proceeding to chop off the Half-Demon's head. The Archangel then headed outside with the head in her hand and landed on a roof overlooking the battle occurring below, Taghai and Darcassan fighting alongside the Fabian Foreign Legion. She lifted the head and the clashing of steel died down, both sides gazing at her. The Demons that had survived the battle headed southeast while the Fabian Foreign Legion headed to the Tower of Gilded Skulls to reunite with their comrades.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vlasdol
Envoy

Founded: May 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:47 pm

When he began to think about it rationally, Albert began to consider his being a werewolf to be the Lord's blessing, rather than a curse. Werewolves were notoriously powerful, and the few unfortunate encounters he had with them always ended in injury. Perhaps this was the Lord's work.
"You may be pagans, but anyone can be converted. The Lord forgives..." Albert paused for a moment, "How many of you are there?"
IC alignments:
Modern (Mary IV): Lawful Good
Modern (Emily): Lawful neutral
1916: Lawful Good
Modern (Michael/Riley): Lawful Neutral-Evil
Leader: Her Majesty, Mary IV, By the Grace of God, Queen of Vlasdol, Defender of the Faith
Pros: Liberty, Egality, Fraternity, Justice, Peaceful protest (satygraha), the Protestant church, military strength, diplomacy, espionage, neo-imperialism
Anti: Oppression, violent protest, preemptive warfare, murderous imperialism

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:30 am

Dover. England. Mortal Realm
"I already told you that there are forty Werewolf Packs in England, but if you must know how many Werewolves are in a pack, it is the same as a number of wolves in a pack. Almost forgot something." Siùsan Bànach said to Albert as she headed into a nearby building and put on her spare clothes. She then walked out of the building. "As for your comment about pagans, my pack has a few of them, which is considered odd by the more predominantly pagan packs. I doubt that they will be as courteous as me." Siùsan Bànach said to Albert as she showed him her rosary, the wood having been well polished.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Finding out that she was also christian surprised Albert, he had assumed that all except him had abandoned the Lord in this times. He felt bit more comfortable and took out the globus cruciger he wore around his neck. Only recently he had found out the necklace was designed to have some variety of liquid in it, but he'd never really given it any thought.
"Is there anything I can use... to stop turning into a full werewolf?"
IC alignments:
Leader: Her Majesty, Mary IV, By the Grace of God, Queen of Vlasdol, Defender of the Faith
Pros: Liberty, Egality, Fraternity, Justice, Peaceful protest (satygraha), the Protestant church, military strength, diplomacy, espionage, neo-imperialism

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Death Meets Albert

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:03 pm

"If you are referring to the transforming into a wolf that walks as a man once the full moon shines upon you, I am afraid I will have to say no. Potions don't work, so alchemy is out of the question." Siùsan Bànach said to Albert as they were stopped by a cloaked figure with a scythe, Albert confused at seeing Death in his true form. "THE WREXHAM MARKSMAN. AFTER SO MANY BRUSHES WITH ME, WE FINALLY MEET. IT IS GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU WERE SAVED FROM AN UNTIMELY DEMISE. I HATE WHEN THOSE HAPPEN. THEY ADD EXTRA HASSLE TO MY ALREADY HEAVY WORKLOAD. SURE, BEING TURNED INTO A WEREWOLF IS CONSIDERED A CURSE, BUT IT IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. YOU GET A BADASS HEALING FACTOR. YOUR ONLY WEAKNESSES ARE SILVER, MERCURY, DROWNING, AND WOLFSBANE. YOU CAN BINGE EAT ALL THE RAW MEAT YOU WANT AND EVERYONE WILL BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE ON THE ATKINS DIET. YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR GIRL DOING THE NASTY WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR OR YOUR BEST FRIEND. IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING, I DO NOT KILL PEOPLE. I REAP THEIR SOULS ONCE THE DEED IS DONE. SPEAKING OF YOUR DEMISE, I WILL SEE YOU OCTOBER 31ST, 2067. YOU'VE DONE PLENTY OF GOOD IN LIFE, SO YOU SHOULDN'T BE WORRIED ABOUT WHERE YOU WILL BE GOING WHEN YOU KICK THE BUCKET. FAREWELL. OH, AND CONGRATULATIONS ON KILLING THE WELSH FATALE. HER DEMISE WAS THREE YEARS OVERDUE." Death said to Albert before mounting his horse and riding towards Stockholm.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:01 am

Forests of Norway
Having set up camp three times in two days, they were getting pretty good at it, after finishing the packing up, they started their hike again. All was silent. Most was already said amongst the group, and so their was very little to talk about. Soon they approached a hill. As they reached the top, Ben and Nathan gave a smile so big, they were sure that they would be blinded by there mouth covering their eyes. They began laughing. “Shut it, boys, is that, the ‘Stolien’ you were talking about?” Rusty said, while slapping each on the arm. “Yes, yes it is,” Ben replied. And so they began climbing down the hill.

Storlien
Skylar was now able to walk around the house now, without falling, she began making food for everyone while the rest slaved away.
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:54 am

Storlien. Sweden
Sharon placed her hand on Valkyrie's head. "You still have a fever, but it is small enough that it shouldn't keep you from working. You and Neville will be heading out once you are dressed. Here is your Luger and clothes." Sharon said to Valkyrie as she handed the woman her weapons and clothes, Valkyrie grabbing the items and heading into the pantry to get dressed while Sharon continued the cooking. Once she had finished getting dressed and left the pantry, Neville entered the room, having finished loading his pistol. They then headed into Storlien to search for supplies and survivors.

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Albert was awfully confused by the encounter, Death was a rather prominent figure in the bible, but most people interpreted it to be symbolic. He turns to Siùsan who looked just as confused as he did. He began to process what the horseman said. October 31st, 2067. Of course, the figure didn't say Albert would be actually dying that day. Then he began to think about why the Grim Reaper was trying to sell lycanthropy to him. It didn't make a lot of sense, but he'd have time to process it later.
"How much further is the... pack?"
IC alignments:

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Two Werewolves Find A Car/Urgent News

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Dover. England
"Sherwood Forest is 306 Kilometers from here. In case you were wondering, Death was not selling Lycanthropy to you. He was pointing out the advantages of being a Werewolf." Siùsan Bànach said to Albert, the two continuing to walk northwest. They were in the city limits now, the morning entering its late hours. They found a vehicle that still had gas in it, Albert checking the backseat before turning the key, the vehicle roaring to life as they buckled in. The car began heading in the direction of Sherwood Forest as Albert stepped on the gas pedal.
Baltic Sea
"The hand-to-hand combat training is going well, Sergei. They should be ready to learn how to use firearms. Unfortunately, one of the women found a dead rat. Not only do these vermin jeopardize our food supply, but they can spread plague. We located several possible locations where they could be living. Permission to drown them?" Vladimir said to Sergei as his leader was eating, Sergei looking at him with dull surprise for a moment.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Neville And Valkyrie Encounter A Group Of Survivors

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:27 am

Storlien. Sweden
Neville and Valkyrie had spent hours searching for survivors, only finding a few days worth of food, water, and medicine in each house. However, when they showed up at one of the larger houses, Neville noticed a group armed with crossbows, one of them firing a warning shot. "Stay back or we will fill you with holes!" The leader of the group, a police officer judging by his uniform, shouted at Neville and Valkyrie. "An army of slavers is preparing to march against us once the blizzard to the north has passed! If we fall, you will be next! Join us and we will show these interlopers that we are not defenseless little lambs waiting to be slaughtered!" Neville shouted at the police officer, the man ordering the rest of the group to stand down. "I am willing to hear you out, but I will be sending five men to your camp to assess the situation. If they do not return in twenty-four hours or one of them returns claiming that he was ambushed, you will both die." The police officer said to Neville and Valkyrie. "Your terms are acceptable." Neville said to the police officer as he and Valkyrie headed inside, the men looking at them with suspicion.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Union of Independant Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"The hand-to-hand combat training is going well, Sergei. They should be ready to learn how to use firearms. Unfortunately, one of the women found a dead rat. Not only do these vermin jeopardize our food supply, but they can spread plague. We located several possible locations where they could be living. Permission to drown them?" Vladimir said to Sergei as his leader was eating, Sergei looking at him with dull surprise for a moment.

Segi looked up with a surprised face and said "fucking yes you have permission to drown the sons of bitches.
As for the update about the civilian training you have permission to begin minor training meaning at least get them aiming straight and on target. As for locations has anyone chosen a port for us to dock and resupply and maybe possibly make contact with survivors."
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes
Hi My Name is Ernest Feel Free to T-G

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:51 am

"Ystad. It is a Swedish town close enough for us to scavenge for supplies without adding too much time to our trip. We will have to dodge icebergs, but it is worth the risk. However, before I leave to tell the men the good news, I have one thing to ask: are you going to attend movie night? One of the men found some movies when he was cleaning the crew quarters and we decided that showing them would be the best way to boost morale." Vladimir said to Sergei before leaving the office.

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:50 am

Flarbinia wrote:Storlien. Sweden
Neville and Valkyrie had spent hours searching for survivors, only finding a few days worth of food, water, and medicine in each house. However, when they showed up at one of the larger houses, Neville noticed a group armed with crossbows, one of them firing a warning shot. "Stay back or we will fill you with holes!" The leader of the group, a police officer judging by his uniform, shouted at Neville and Valkyrie. "An army of slavers is preparing to march against us once the blizzard to the north has passed! If we fall, you will be next! Join us and we will show these interlopers that we are not defenseless little lambs waiting to be slaughtered!" Neville shouted at the police officer, the man ordering the rest of the group to stand down. "I am willing to hear you out, but I will be sending five men to your camp to assess the situation. If they do not return in twenty-four hours or one of them returns claiming that he was ambushed, you will both die." The police officer said to Neville and Valkyrie. "Your terms are acceptable." Neville said to the police officer as he and Valkyrie headed inside, the men looking at them with suspicion.

Heading inside, Neville whispered to Val, “be careful, I’d dont trust them,” he said. “No bloody kidding,” she whispered back. They walked through the door to gain an instant warmth. “So what are we talking here, twenty, thirty guys?” Neville asked, “c’mon, it can’t be that b-“
“Woah, hold up, who’s this lady over here, eh?” One of the men said to Val. She was so tempting she took a step forwards before being tugged by Neville, a sign to not slap him in the face. “I have a boyfriend, so hands off,” she said instead. “Of topic, answer me, how many people are we dealing with?” Neville insisted.

Outskirts of Storlien

“Well, this place has sure changed,” Ben said while inside the train station, “indeed”, Nathan replied. They headed outside again, the group heading deeper inside town, when the two friends found something familiar. “Well, it’s Sky’s house, let’s head inside, shall we?” Nathan asked the group gingerly. Everyone had their weapons up, no one knew what to expect, was she dead? A zombie? They opened the unlocked door and headed inside. When entering the kitchen, they found a lady preparing food. “Freeze!” Rusty said to her, “don’t move a bloody centimetre or I’ll shoot,” she complied. “Now turn around” Ben said, she turned around, tears in her eyes, “please don’t kill me!” She cried. “We won’t, just tell us where Sky is,” Beatrice said. “She’s out, with Neville, ok? With Neville, just, don’t kill me?” She replied, still fearful. “Ok then,” Ben said, as the group lowered their guns.

The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Rusty, Nathan, And Ben Are Punished

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:30 am

Tank placed his sawed off shotgun against the back of Nathan's forehead, the young hunter dropping his gun to the ground. "You think you can waltz in here, threaten my wife, and make it out of here alive? You are dead wrong, motherfucker." Sven said to Ben as he approached the group, ax in hand. "On your knees." Tank said to Nathan as he hit him with the butt of the sawed off shotgun, Nathan falling to the ground. "Freeze? You were a construction worker, not a cop." Beatrice said to Rusty before slapping some sense into him. "For god's sake, Ben! Put down your fucking rifle! I may not have met your girl in person, but I doubt you will be getting any pussy when she finds out that you threatened a defenseless woman like you were a common thug." Beatrice said to Ben as she stared at him, the man dropping his rifle. "Sorry about that. I was going to ask politely if she saw Valkyrie, but these three idiotic yahoos decided to jump the gun. Let us make amend for the uncouth behavior of my follows." Beatrice said to Sven, the Viking stroking his beard for a moment, Sharon kicking Ben in the balls for pointing a rifle at her. "Alright. Rusty used to be a construction worker, so he, Ben, and Nathan will be working double shifts on the fortifications, with Tank as their supervisor. Since you are the level headed member of your group, you will be on first watch." Sven said to Beatrice as Tank began escorting the three men out of the room, Ben holding his crotch.

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Dover. England. The Mortal Realm

The two werewolves were almost at the forest when suddenly, the car sputtered its last breath and broke down. Albert pulled his scarf up to his nose, and looked at the car, then went back to looking at Siùsan.
"You wouldn't happen to know much about cars, would you?
IC alignments:

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:03 pm

Vlasdol wrote:Dover. England. The Mortal Realm

The two werewolves were almost at the forest when suddenly, the car sputtered its last breath and broke down. Albert pulled his scarf up to his nose, and looked at the car, then went back to looking at Siùsan.
"You wouldn't happen to know much about cars, would you?

"The gas tank is empty. Looks like we will have to walk the rest of the way there. Unfortunately, we only made it forty miles outside Dover, meaning that we will have to travel through two hundred and forty one kilometers of enemy territory to reach Nottingham and another twenty seven kilometers after that. Not just Vampires, but fellow Werewolves as well. Like a wolf pack, a Werewolf pack is territorial, so we will have to be careful." Siùsan said to Albert before searching the car for anything valuable, finding forty silver bullets and twenty mercury ones. "Take these. If you have to use them, make every shot count." Siùsan said to Albert before the two began heading northwest.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Inspection Begins

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Storlein. Sweden
Several men, all armed with crossbows and butcher knives, approached Valkyrie's place, Beatrice, Sven, and Tank being the first to spot them, Ben placing an ice pack over his crotch, his expression filled with pain. "I know what you are thinking, but believe me when I say mean you no harm. We are here to access the situation. Do not worry about your friends. They are our guests and they will not be harmed so long as everything goes smoothly. You can't be too careful when everyone you meet could be holding a dagger behind their back." The leader of the men, armed with a rapier and a buckler, said to Sven as he approached the group, a woman in a hoodie pointing her javelins at him. "Yes. My group had eight people in it when we fled from Stockholm. Me and my wife Sharon were the only ones who made it to the log cabin southwest of here because we trusted the wrong guy. The lass pointing javelins at you joined our group while scavenging for supplies. Tank arrived here with your two guests. These three numbskulls threatened my wife, but Nathan dropped his gun when Tank placed a gun to the back of this head. Beatrice didn't even have to pull a gun to get Ben and Nathan to stand down. You can tell by his expression and where he is pressing that ice pack that my wife did not forgive him for pointing a rifle at her. Follow me, but be warned, you will be watched." Sven said to the man with the rapier and buckler, the man simply nodding in agreement as he motioned for most of his subordinates to stay outside and scout the perimeter before heading inside with Sven. "Don't screw this up or I will splatter your brains all over the pavement and the walls. Do you think I won't pull the fucking trigger? Sven and Beatrice may tolerate hotheads, but I don't. If you want to meet your maker, then go ahead. Make my day." Tank said to Ben as he pointed his sawed off shotgun at the young man's face, Nathan placing his hand on Ben's shoulder as the men who had been ordered to stay outside began inspecting the walls, Beatrice keeping a close eye on him. After a few minutes, Ben and Nathan got back to work.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

An Arms Dealer Assists Derrick

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:47 am

Kingston. Jamaica
"You are new to the whole vampire business, so let me give you the basic rundown. Vampires in the Caribbean do things differently than the ones on the mainland. Every captain is a king and every vessel under his command is his kingdom, each paying tribute to an Admiral. If you want to become the Admiral of Admirals, you will have to become a captain, recruit the crews of other captains to your cause, dethrone an admiral, and defeat every other fleet, which is easier said than done. Mutiny is an acceptable way, provided that you are a member of a crew and your captain does not live to report it to the local admiral. The bigwigs hate it when their cash flow is disrupted." Fayard, the local arms dealer, said to Derrick as the Neophyte finished draining his rival of blood, the soundproof walls preventing the zombies outside from hearing them.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Widgetalia » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:25 pm

The door opened, a Vampire entering the room, dreadlocks covered in bronze rings. "Is this the new recruit you told me about? The Bloody Vulture will be leaving in an hour and Captain Beau has a zero tolerance policy towards crew members coming back empty handed." The Vampire said to Fayard as he briefly glanced at Derrick. "Yes, "Bark". He is the recruit I told you about." Fayard responded, his voice filled with pride at being able to do business with a member of the Bloody Vulture's crew. "I am not going to ask you your name. While you are serving on the Bloody Vulture, you will be known as "Saint". Not the most creative name, but it is appropriate for one who has not spilled blood on the high seas." "Bark" said to Derrick before handing him a blunderbuss. "I am a Vampire, not a charity." Bark said to the confused Neophyte as they both left the room.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

A New Ally Heads North

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:01 pm

Storlien. Sweden. Three Days Later
"It is settled, then. We shall join your ranks and provide you with a map of one or two nearby areas. We haven't met any survivors we haven't killed, so it will be slim pickings." The police officer said to Neville as he headed to tell the men about his decision. "It is good to see that you are willing to join us, Fjord." Neville replied as he and Valkyrie headed downstairs. "Listen up, people! Pack your shit and head out the door! We are moving out! Their group's location is more secure than this one!" Fjord said to the rest of the group, the men, women, and children grabbing whatever they can before leaving the building.

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

The Dilemma

Postby Ausinia » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:07 pm

They walk out the door, or at least they tried to walk out, they were met quite suddenly by three arrows, two hitting the wall, and the other hitting the door. “Sh- hell!” Val yelled, yet again trying to keep her mouth as clean as she can. No one knew who was here, but all they knew, was that’s they were hostile. Everyone pulled out their weapons, with. Valkyrie going first, facing her pistol, she fires blindly to suppress them, and then runs across the building, half of everyone else does the same, where they could. Unfortunately a couple of them were caught by an arrow in the leg. It didn’t killed them, but they were continually shot, slowly killing them. “Oh god,” she said. She was horrified by the accuracy and torture the men were subject to. “We need to save them!” She yelled behind her, “I’ll suppress while you bring them back, ok?” She said.
“I’m sorry, it’s too late for them,” Neville told her, “No! Please! We need to help them!” No looking away from the screaming, until one was silenced. Realising, she shed a tear and regained control of rational though. “Ok, let’s go around the block,” she said instead.
“Good idea,” Neville said instead. By now both screams were gone, fading from her ears. “What about the others?” Neville asked.
“Isn’t there a backdoor?”
I don’t know.”
“Well ask!” Val replied. “Ok ok,” he turned around to find the cop. “You heard her, is there?
“Well, I pretty sure, I never went through the whole place, he said to him. “‘Pretty sure’? You’re basing the possibility of there survival on ‘pretty sure’?! There could be a bear in there and you wouldn’t know!” He yelled. Because Neville and Valkyrie were not ready to base children’s lives on ‘pretty sure’, they gave more suppression fire, while mothers herded their children across, everyone got across, except for another two woman, suffering the same fate.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

A New Ally Continues Heading North

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:57 am

They then heard the engine of an ATV roar to life, the one that had fired the arrows fleeing as crossbow bolts began flying at him again. One of the men handed Fjord a hunting rifle and a box of ammunition the group found in the trophy room before Neville and Valkyrie had arrived, the cop loading the rounds into the gun before pointing it at the fleeing assailant and pulling the trigger. The bullet hit its mark, the ATV continuing to move before crashing into the wall of a nearby house, it's driver laying lifeless on the snow covered ground. Neville and Fjord ran towards the crashed vehicle to determine if their attacker had been killed by the gunshot or if he was playing possum. "He was a scout who was gung-ho enough to attack a fortified position without backup or fire support, judging by his attire. You were going to ask me how did I become such a good shot with a bolt-action? My grandfather took me on hunting trips, though I kept my mouth shut about it because I knew my parents wouldn't approve of it." Fjord said to Neville as he poked the corpse of the deceased scout, the location of the bullet wound indicating that the shot had been an instant kill. After they returned, the group continued heading north, the ones that could still fight being more vigilant.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Amitiel Enters Neverdawn

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:50 pm

Nightmare Plains. Dreamlands
It had been two weeks since Amitiel and her companions had left Fabia via a temporary portal, the four travelling through the wilderness to avoid being spotted by enemy patrols. They entered the town of Neverdawn and headed to the Moldy Gambeson, Harada Saki knowing a patron who knew everyone who lived on the Nightmare Plains. "What do you know about the Moldy Gambeson?" Amitiel asked Harada Saki as they approached an inn with an exterior of blackish-grey wood. "The Moldy Gambeson is a tavern of ill repute. The bleakness and dim light makes newcomers feel like they are staying in a cave rather than an inn and the people who frequent the place would sooner kill you than look at you. Grave robbers, assassins, thugs, shady adventurers who won't hesitate to backstab each other, sellswords of ill repute. I suggest that Darcassan and Taghai stay outside. Elves and Mongols are not welcome here." Harada Saki replied, Amitiel following him inside as Darcassan and Taghai stood watch. "What kind of wood is this? It must be imported. I can't imagine a tree growing in a land of perpetual night." Darcassan said to Taghai as he touched the wall behind them, his eyes filled with amazement at the texture of the wood. "Nightmare Oak. It is a tree that can only grow in dimly lit areas. The surface is smooth, but the wood is sturdy enough to withstand a direct hit from forty cannons." Taghai said to Darcassan right before moving to take a piss.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Clement Speaks With Orgozoth

Postby Widgetalia » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:31 am

Orgozoth's Prison. Dreamlands
"Tell me why you, a Vampire, chose to work for me?" Orgozoth asked Clement, the Vampire fixing up his collar. "Blood Feather Keep was originally Ashen Fang Fort. It took hundreds of workers and my first forty years in the Dreamlands to build, but the end result was a stronghold worth the effort. However, after you were defeated, Ophiel's group was gathering armies and as the last overlord outside Fabia and Yamato, I was obviously next on their hit list. Their first assault failed, but they eventually toppled me. If I wasn't a Vampire, it would have been the end for me. I pity the ignorant masses. I may have oppressed them, but the Fallen Angel has proven to be a worse tyrant than me. I doubt that they will deny me what is mine once their current ruler is out of power." Clement said to Orgozoth. "So, do you have any news for me?' Orgozoth said to Clement. "A sorcerer in the Nightmare Plains has detected the use of a temporary portal in Fabia. It is most likely the Archangel and her comrades, as Tryxynore would have marched against us if she had defeated them." Clement said to Orgozoth before heading back to his shop.
Last edited by Widgetalia on Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse