NATION

PASSWORD

A Strange World :: Civilization's Dawn (OOC/Signup)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you want an Archives Page?

Yes, in the future.
38%
Yes, Now.
40%
No.
4%
Not sure.
18%

Total votes : 55

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:26 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:So what happens to the temple I was building will I still be able to construct it in the bronze age?

Almost all projects (I think all, but I will check) currently being worked on will be completed in the timeskip.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Awesome!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:57 pm

So can I restart my tribe in the jungle?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:22 pm

Well, that's my tgs done. Go do your own!
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Ralnis wrote:So can I restart my tribe in the jungle?

If you want to start an entirely new tribe you can, though you'll probably be empirically worse off than your current tribe.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:48 pm

Are all the tribes starting on more orblessvthe same footing or will some be more powerful?

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:Are all the tribes starting on more orblessvthe same footing or will some be more powerful?

I think it very much depends on the choices we've made so far and the choices we make in our developments. There's no real reason to believe that we're going to be exactly the same, but there's also no real metric for power level.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:23 pm

Is it worth me writing a character post then, if I wasn't going to do anything that would particularly shift the trajectory of my character?
If I can't play bass, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:25 am

The Grim Reaper wrote:Is it worth me writing a character post then, if I wasn't going to do anything that would particularly shift the trajectory of my character?

Certainly, I'm always happy to see more of your posts. Truth be told, the main reason we are moving forward is because nobody is passionate enough about their civilizations to write more than actions for them, and I hope a new era will change that somewhat.

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:39 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
The Grim Reaper wrote:Is it worth me writing a character post then, if I wasn't going to do anything that would particularly shift the trajectory of my character?

Certainly, I'm always happy to see more of your posts. Truth be told, the main reason we are moving forward is because nobody is passionate enough about their civilizations to write more than actions for them, and I hope a new era will change that somewhat.

I'm passionate, it's just hard for me to get the amei individual post style.
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:44 am

Where are we at on the update G?

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:46 am

Maybe dynasty choices, for character players? Family raised in certain ideals, or are given better education due to family planning etc.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:47 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:Where are we at on the update G?

Most of the active people are almost done. Then I need to finish the OP, which could take some time. But, a day or two, tops.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:48 am

Most of the active people are almost done. Then I need to finish the OP, which could take some time. But, a day or two, tops.

Sorry, I’m not active of late, very busy.
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:50 am

Want help with the OP? I can't make people send you telegrams, but I can bbcode.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:51 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:

Want help with the OP? I can't make people send you telegrams, but I can bbcode.

Actually I have most of the bones ready to go- just balancing the mechanics, which is more about thunking to myself haha.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:54 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:Want help with the OP? I can't make people send you telegrams, but I can bbcode.

Actually I have most of the bones ready to go- just balancing the mechanics, which is more about thunking to myself haha.

Fair enough :p

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:01 am

Also last update I Eshin never got his exploration report.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:12 am

Either way, this is age where necroplicy becomes a thing with Tomb Kings and all that good stuff.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:14 am

Ralnis wrote:Either way, this is age where necroplicy becomes a thing with Tomb Kings and all that good stuff.

Xcotl Ironically sounds like a good necropolis. Reach immortality, by killing your civ and raising a undead empire!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:16 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Either way, this is age where necroplicy becomes a thing with Tomb Kings and all that good stuff.

Xcotl Ironically sounds like a good necropolis. Reach immortality, by killing your civ and raising a undead empire!

Actually I was also going the way of the Vampire Counts as well so then I can actually have a population growth. Though this will make me more aggressive in the Bronze Age.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:20 am

Ralnis wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Xcotl Ironically sounds like a good necropolis. Reach immortality, by killing your civ and raising a undead empire!

Actually I was also going the way of the Vampire Counts as well so then I can actually have a population growth. Though this will make me more aggressive in the Bronze Age.

And you have convenient tech and food allies right next to you.
Last edited by The GAmeTopians on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:22 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Actually I was also going the way of the Vampire Counts as well so then I can actually have a population growth. Though this will make me more aggressive in the Bronze Age.

And you have convenient tech and food allies right next to you.

Well me and Kelmet will not be seeing eye to eye though. Zhou will probably have to mediate between the two because of religious and magic systems.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:24 am

And I'll be the China of this world! Fuck all massive population boi.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:35 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:And I'll be the China of this world! Fuck all massive population boi.

Just watch out for G, he's always lurking to conquer and devour.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse