NATION

PASSWORD

A Strange World :: Civilization's Dawn (OOC/Signup)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you want an Archives Page?

Yes, in the future.
38%
Yes, Now.
40%
No.
4%
Not sure.
18%

Total votes : 55

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:54 pm

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:
Kelmet wrote:Anyone think we want to form a pan-human alliance to survive this increasingly anti-human world?

Pretty unlikely, mostly due to the distance separating some clans, I think there will be several smaller confederations of some 3 or 4 clans that live relatively close and thus the barriers of geography and language aren't as large.

We could have a Britannia, Empire of Man, Pre-Nagash Tomb Kingdoms, and a proper Norsca. :p
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:03 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:
Pretty unlikely, mostly due to the distance separating some clans, I think there will be several smaller confederations of some 3 or 4 clans that live relatively close and thus the barriers of geography and language aren't as large.

We could have a Britannia, Empire of Man, Pre-Nagash Tomb Kingdoms, and a proper Norsca. :p

In the event any of us actually survive the coming years......
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Kelmet wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:We could have a Britannia, Empire of Man, Pre-Nagash Tomb Kingdoms, and a proper Norsca. :p

In the event any of us actually survive the coming years......

G did say we have a decade or so left before the bronze age kicks in.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Kelmet wrote:In the event any of us actually survive the coming years......

G did say we have a decade or so left before the bronze age kicks in.

I wonder what that means, I know it will mean a new age but I wonder how he will do it.

Hopefully we will get more people, I'm getting kinda worried.
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:03 pm

Kelmet wrote:
Ralnis wrote:G did say we have a decade or so left before the bronze age kicks in.

I wonder what that means, I know it will mean a new age but I wonder how he will do it.

Same, I hope we get boons for entering a new era.

Perhaps newcomers could pop up more as a representation of other human settlements growing combined with monster attacks which forced them away from said settlement. It’d atleast centralize the human nations to the players rather than having the potential for stray humies
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:35 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Kelmet wrote:I wonder what that means, I know it will mean a new age but I wonder how he will do it.

Same, I hope we get boons for entering a new era.

Perhaps newcomers could pop up more as a representation of other human settlements growing combined with monster attacks which forced them away from said settlement. It’d atleast centralize the human nations to the players rather than having the potential for stray humies

Indeed, indeed. There will also probably be a significant timeskip.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:45 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Same, I hope we get boons for entering a new era.

Bronze Age when?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Ralnis wrote:

Bronze Age when?

Anon, anon. I'll get update out tomorrow, with luck.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:00 pm

Ralnis wrote:Bronze Age when?

rolls die in hopes of getting a 20

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:36 pm

If we do timeskips, can we lag on the ones people want? I kinda wanna take it slow classical and industrial era. I understand I’m not everyone, but we can discuss it and come to a agreement can we not.

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:58 pm

Ralnis wrote:

rolls die in hopes of getting a 20

Praise the Light!
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:15 am

So a new year is already on. Darn, since I don't get my answer from G about my missed story and turn from previous year, I can't post, and so, here it is.

But on the other hand, I unfortunately feel like I'm losing my passion for writing and playing NS in general honestly. This is because I'm too lazy to do researches or write a lot. And I also found another thing that is interesting and take my time away from NS. Doesn't help that I don't play much F7 anymore
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Terminus Pheonix
Attaché

Founded: Feb 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Terminus Pheonix » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:03 pm

How significant are we talking?

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:28 pm

Terminus Pheonix wrote:

How significant are we talking?

I would also like to know.
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Are we going to have a update today, I could’ve sworn there’d be one today...

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Are we going to have a update today, I could’ve sworn there’d be one today...

Key word is luckily

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:35 am

Still haven’t had my southeast-east revealed from last update...

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:33 pm

I think I have to drop out of this. As I said before, I lost some interest in writing in NS. But even then, since I can still write for this RP, because it's good, I'm frustrated that I have missed two years. I mean, the first is because I'm too lazy to finish my post, but the second. I'm confused on what to do, like write my existing post for previous year and then merge then with the current year then even though no action will happen in the previous year, plus not wanting to increase my workload. I even tried asking people and G-Tech, but no answer. I'm frustrated by that, and when an update happened again and I couldn't post because no one answered, that's it.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:54 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:I think I have to drop out of this. As I said before, I lost some interest in writing in NS. But even then, since I can still write for this RP, because it's good, I'm frustrated that I have missed two years. I mean, the first is because I'm too lazy to finish my post, but the second. I'm confused on what to do, like write my existing post for previous year and then merge then with the current year then even though no action will happen in the previous year, plus not wanting to increase my workload. I even tried asking people and G-Tech, but no answer. I'm frustrated by that, and when an update happened again and I couldn't post because no one answered, that's it.

G did answer you last page.

Didn’t you not have any story at all before you missed the year?

Him saying that makes me believe that if you could get him details on your tribes actions when he updates he will just slide that stuff in so you don't miss out on a couple years worth of actions.

I get what your saying about lack of inspiration, you can't force writing. That's why I have bare-bone posted a bit in this rp, just enough info to have my tribes actions completed.
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:05 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Just saw that my tribe is automatically updated by G-Tech with not much action. However, problem is that I still have a story from Year 16 that I want to do, and making it all just be skipped to year 17, along with potentials like making my tribe's children do training, or for one, perhaps start serving as a full fledged warrior.

Didn’t you not have any story at all before you missed the year?

My point was that, since you hadn't posted any story in Year 15, asking to be allowed to catch up on Year 16 because you had a story you wanted to continue is a bit... silly?

I mean, it isn't like I update frequently. I'd rather not start a cascade of people missing very generous time windows then me having to go back and catch them up, honestly.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Blergh I'm so slow at writing those updates now.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:49 pm

@G didn't I have Primitive Smelting already from my bois over in Lordaeron?
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:39 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:@G didn't I have Primitive Smelting already from my bois over in Lordaeron?

Not unless you traded more tech when I wasn’t looking!

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:58 am

Oof I really need some advanced tools.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:15 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:Oof I really need some advanced tools.

Cold be heart and hand and bone.

And flint do shatter upon stone.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse