NATION

PASSWORD

The Modern Age Collapse|OOC|Open (Nation RP)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:24 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:The pope is dead and Rome is destroyed! That's important for your Bavarians, Czechs, and Austrians

Scheisse, luckily 35% of my population is atheist
Well anyone want to negotiate with us? We've finally declared our presence

*Slowly raises hand
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:29 pm

Kelmet wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Scheisse, luckily 35% of my population is atheist
Well anyone want to negotiate with us? We've finally declared our presence

*Slowly raises hand

Dewit
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:10 am

Hey, so Slovenia is also a part of my country (New German Empire) can someone edit the map?
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:25 am

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Hey, so Slovenia is also a part of my country (New German Empire) can someone edit the map?

sure thing. Next map update will change that. at least on the V2 map.
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:32 am

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:First post up

Looks good. You can look forward to a letter from my government in the next post.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:31 am

I'm back. I've probably been banned, but I digress.

I've been called back. Apparently the world needs me.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Amuaplye wrote:I'm back. I've probably been banned, but I digress.

I've been called back. Apparently the world needs me.

Well you were removed from the active list along with your group.
If you wish to apply again feel free to.
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:53 pm

[DO NOT REMOVE : TheBronzeAge]

Nationstates Name - Amauplye
Nation Name - Red Army Faction

Capital - NA, but would use East Berlin.
Territory - NA, but claims the former territory of East Germany
Population - Anywhere from 5,000 to 15,000 members.
Type of Government - NA, but would be a dictatorship.
Head of State(s) - Hans Gaertner, the son of the founder, Adelger Gaertner.
Image of Leader - Image, Hans at a speech in West Berlin, circa 1998.
Party or Coalition in Power - NA
Executive Title - The Leader
Religion Breakdown - NA
Flag - NA
National Anthem - [optional]

Public Goals - To bring back East Germany, and to spread Communism around the world.
Private Goals - [optional]

Total military size - Around 5,000 - 10,000 members, but only 1,000 - 2,000 are active.
Breakdown of ground sector - 1,000 to 2,000 active, the rest are either reserves, or donators. Has an assortment of weapons, including guns, knives, bombs, and rockets.
Breakdown of naval sector - A speedboat, and a donated yacht.
Breakdown of airforce sector - A donated business jet.
Extra military information - NA

GDP: - Anywhere from 10 million to a billion in USD.
GDP per Capita: - 10,000 - 15,000 USD

Currency - Mark
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 Mark = 0.58 dollars. 1 dollar equals 1.71 Marks.

Major Domestic Issues - The death of Adelger Gaertner.
Major Foreign Issues - Security, and how to get past it.

History - The Red Army Faction was founded in 1950 as a way to unite Germany as a communist state.

Their first act of terrorism was a failed mail bomb, which was supposed to go to General Ben Landsteiner, but was accidentally opened at a postal office, which killed 1 and injured 3.

Throughout the 1950s and 60s, they continued sending mail bombs to high-ranking officials, the most prominent of which was when a mail bomb was sent to the West German Ambassador to France, Cäsar Müller in 1967, killing him, 1 of his aides, and injuring another 3.

They then started hijacking aircraft in the 60s and 70s, culminating in the hijacking of Thai Airways Flight 925 in 1975, which was hijacked after taking off in Munich, and was supposed to land in Bangkok, but was intentionally crashed into a checkpoint on the border between East and West Germany, killing all 269 people on board, plus 5 on the ground.

They have spent most of their time hijacking airliners and sending mail bombs, sometimes stopping for several months to a year at a time to make authorities roll back security features so they could start committing terror attacks again.

Then, they committed the bombing of United Airlines Flight 8860 on January 1, 1985. A primitive pipe bomb was detonated in the back of the plane, causing the 747SP to disintegrate near the town of Colby, Kansas, killing all 298 passengers and 5 crew. This is the deadliest attack they caused.

They then calmed down a bit, other than the bombing of a tour van for a popular German band, killing all 4 members, plus 2 roadies, and the bomber himself, who was posing as a roadie back in 2016.

Then, in 2019, the founder, Adelger Gaertner died at the age of 89. His son, Hans, in a controversial move, succeeded him, even though the majority of the members wanted Ulrich Nosske, his much younger second in command, at only 59.

Hans started his reign by starting several attacks, the first was a small bombing in Tegel Airport. A bomb was placed in a trash can, and was detonated. The bomb caused only small damage and nobody was hurt.

A 2nd bomb was detonated a few weeks later at the American Embassy, wounding 3 people.

Then, on September 3rd 2020, the 2nd deadliest terror attack by the group happened in Vienna, Austria. 6 bombs were detonated around the city by suicide bombers. The 7th bomb was planted weeks prior to the attack, and was detonated using a phone.

The 1st bomb was detonated at 8:00 AM in a restaurant in Terminal 3 at Vienna International Airport, killing 30 and wounding another 65, and caused a fire that destroyed the restaurant, along with a moderate amount of the terminal.

The 2nd bomb was detonated at 9:30 AM in Schoenbrunn Palace, killing 23, and wounding another 54, and damaging the entrance of the building.

The 3rd bomb was detonated in the City Hall at 10:00, killing the mayor, along with 13 other people, and wounding another 36, and burned down the mayor's office, along with several other offices.

The 4th bomb was detonated at the Austrian Parliament at 11:00, killing 24, and wounding another 37, with significant damage to the parliament building, caused by both the explosion, and the resulting fire.

The 5th bomb was detonated at 11:30, at St. Stephen's Cathedral, killing 54, and wounding 98. The tall spire collapsed into the street, causing the majority of the deaths and injuries.

The 6th bomb was detonated at 12:00, at Hofburg Palace, killing 9 people, and wounded another 28. The bomber was stopped by security, and instead, he detonated his bomb in an office near the President's office, and managed to wound the President, but not kill him.

The 7th bomb was detonated at 1:30 PM on Austrian Airlines Flight 785, a de Havilland Q400 carrying 78 passengers, and 4 crew, causing the plane to crash near Szolnok, Hungary, killing all 82 on board. This bomb was put in by a maintenance worker, who was preforming repairs on the plane when he planted the bomb.

When the smoke cleared, 154 people had perished, and 318 had been wounded.

The attacks stopped until June 21, 2021, when the candidate for the CDU was shot and killed, and 2 weeks later, the candidate for the AfD met the same fate.

On February 27th, 2022, the Bundestag was set alight by an arsonist, on the 89th anniversary of the Reichstag fire, but the fire was quickly put out and the damage was minor.

There haven't been any attacks since.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

The Pearl River
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pearl River » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:52 am

Reservation
Edited
Nationstates Name The pearl river
Country Name The Helvetica Confederation
Territory Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Parts of Italy and France
Last edited by The Pearl River on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:51 am

The Pearl River wrote:
Reservation

Country Name The State of Korea
Territory South and North korea

ID find that hard to beleive, since both sides have been brainwashed to absolutely hate eachother
Lover of doggos

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:54 am

Revlona wrote:
The Pearl River wrote:
Reservation

ID find that hard to beleive, since both sides have been brainwashed to absolutely hate eachother

There is a NPC nation that is a Greek and Turkish union, and there not exactly freinds either.
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:00 am

Kelmet wrote:
Revlona wrote:

There is a NPC nation that is a Greek and Turkish union, and there not exactly freinds either.

Yeah, but that’s nothing compared to N and S Korea’s hatred for one another
Lover of doggos

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:08 pm

The Pearl River wrote:
Reservation

Accepted
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Norwegian Reichskommissariat
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Norwegian Reichskommissariat » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:31 pm

Duestchstien wrote:
Norwegian Reichskommissariat wrote:snip

If you would be willing to lower the GDP per Capita to around 15-16 thousand max, and the GDP accordingly, then that would be great.

Sorry for not doing anything, originally. I was so busy with stuff. I also finished what was WIP, if that's good.

Grand Indochina
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Indochina » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Norwegian Reichskommissariat wrote:

Nationstates Name - Norwegian Reichskommissariat
Nation Name - Norwegian Empire

Capital - Oslo
Territory - Norway
Population - 4.8 million
Type of Government - Fascist Dictatorship
Head of State(s) - Johannes Schmidtt
Image of Leader -
(Image)Ignore his right breast pocket, it doesnt exist.

Party or Coalition in Power - N/A
Executive Title - Chancellor
Religion Breakdown -
74.1% Christian
2.6% Islam
21.3% Other

Flag -

Public Goals - To bring Norway back to pre-collapse levels of economic wealth and to establish a sense of normalcy into its people once more.
Private Goals - To reunite Scandinavia and secure its place in the sun.

Total military size - 500k
Breakdown of ground sector - 350k
250k active
100k Infantry
Motorized Vehicles: 10.2k (Civilian trucks)
Armored Vehicles: 506
Artillery: 9k
100k Marines
50k Armored
MBTs: 108
SPA: 23
SPAA: 10
Light Tanks: 10.5k
Medium Tanks: 2k
Heavy Tanks: 92
100k reserves
Breakdown of naval sector - 100k
75k active
Capital Ships: 3
Carriers: 1 refurbished WW2 era Yorktown-Class 'Oslo'
Nuclear Submarines: 2 Cold War era USA subs, no nukes
Screens: 85
Destroyers: 36
Cruisers: 21
Missile Cruisers: 5
Submarines: 10
Other Ships: 10
25k reserves
Breakdown of airforce sector - 50k
25k active
Fighters: 340
CAS: 105
Strategic Bombers: 9
25k reserve
Extra military information - The ground forces mainly focus on mountain and marine fighting, and technology reflects this fact. The marines are as numerous as standard infantry, a statement of the major focus on it. All standard infantry are to be trained in the mountains, mainly to instill a knowledge of how to fight in this difficult terrain. The non-naval airforce sector is grossly under funded, due to a misconception that the military would not need to worry about it.

GDP: - 58.2 billion dollars
GDP per Capita: - 15.2k USD/person

Currency - Norwegian Kroner
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1: .21

Major Domestic Issues - Civil unrest is rampant due to the lowered living conditions caused by the collapse of the Eurozone and due to the famine of 2017. Demonstrations are not uncommon in Oslo, and the police are regularly called to deal with the situations.
Major Foreign Issues - As it is a dictatorship, it is regularly thought to be nothing but a war mongering menace to Europe, ruled by a deranged leader, willing to go to war over a minor disagreement. Norway tries to quell these fears, but the leaders fear it would be seen as the 'North Korea of Europe'

History - When the economic collapse happened, an the Norwegian Kroner took it's final breath, all seemed lost. Food prices shot up, until it was so bad that a great famine plagued this once great nation, eliminating 100 thousand brave citizens. The famine was so bad, the military, or what remained, finally gave up and took over southern Oslo in a military coup. Rioters quickly created another country, larger than the junta, to the north. It went from North Oslo to the Northern Sea, and everything to the West was theirs. Norther, still, sat the communist rebels. The communists, the Scandinavian Union, had a small, but fierce military. The rioters, or the New Government of Norway, had an untamed army, no larger than 100k men. The junta, however, was not a force to be trifled with. They had an army the size of the New Government's, and they were a disciplined, ready army. The military and it's South Oslo citizens were well fed, and prospered for 2 years. But in 2020, the Scandinavian Union demanded the New Government to hand over it's coastal territories in exchange for the junta's land. It, of course, refused. The Scandinavian Union demanded even greater concessions. The New Government stood strong. The SU invaded the NGN, and almost conquered it totally. But the NGN surrendered, and they were no more. The junta, now recognized as the Norwegian Empire, had negotiated for the borderlands with Sweden in exchange for peace. And peace there was. Oslo was still divided, and citizens wondered if it ever would be united. But then the day came. The War of Oslo. Small border disagreements turned to skirmishes, then clashes, then battles. Then, December 20th, 9:45 AM, 2024, the communists arrived. They quickly seized the capital building, and all hope seemed lost. The Norwegian Empire was weak, and it was divided. Keep fighting? Surrender? Take our chances? Submit? Then, he came. Johannes Schmidtt. He was a staunch believer in fascism, thinking the state needed to be as powerful as it could be. The people, at first, thought he was a madman. He took away their basic rights. Their freedom. Their liberty. But he 'made up for it' in power. The Scandinavian Union was pushed out of Oslo, then pushed to the North Sea. Then back to their icy domain. And then, and only then, did they concede. Now, the Norwegians are picking up the rubble left behind by the war. Schmidtt seems to be insane, some say. Others say he's the best thing that ever happened to Norway. But one thing that is true, is that he will stop at nothing to achieve his goal.

Let me re-post it for you :D
"Heretics, heretics everywhere.”

Norwegian Reichskommissariat
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Norwegian Reichskommissariat » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:47 pm

Grand Indochina wrote:

Capital - Oslo
Territory - Norway
Population - 4.8 million
Image of Leader -

Religion Breakdown -
74.1% Christian
2.6% Islam
21.3% Other

Flag -

Public Goals - To bring Norway back to pre-collapse levels of economic wealth and to establish a sense of normalcy into its people once more.

250k active
100k Infantry
100k Marines
50k Armored
100k reserves
75k active
25k reserves
25k active
25k reserve
Extra military information - The ground forces mainly focus on mountain and marine fighting, and technology reflects this fact. The marines are as numerous as standard infantry, a statement of the major focus on it. All standard infantry are to be trained in the mountains, mainly to instill a knowledge of how to fight in this difficult terrain. The non-naval airforce sector is grossly under funded, due to a misconception that the military would not need to worry about it.

Major Domestic Issues - Civil unrest is rampant due to the lowered living conditions caused by the collapse of the Eurozone and due to the famine of 2017. Demonstrations are not uncommon in Oslo, and the police are regularly called to deal with the situations.
Major Foreign Issues - As it is a dictatorship, it is regularly thought to be nothing but a war mongering menace to Europe, ruled by a deranged leader, willing to go to war over a minor disagreement. Norway tries to quell these fears, but the leaders fear it would be seen as the 'North Korea of Europe'

History - When the economic collapse happened, an the Norwegian Kroner took it's final breath, all seemed lost. Food prices shot up, until it was so bad that a great famine plagued this once great nation, eliminating 100 thousand brave citizens. The famine was so bad, the military, or what remained, finally gave up and took over southern Oslo in a military coup. Rioters quickly created another country, larger than the junta, to the north. It went from North Oslo to the Northern Sea, and everything to the West was theirs. Norther, still, sat the communist rebels. The communists, the Scandinavian Union, had a small, but fierce military. The rioters, or the New Government of Norway, had an untamed army, no larger than 100k men. The junta, however, was not a force to be trifled with. They had an army the size of the New Government's, and they were a disciplined, ready army. The military and it's South Oslo citizens were well fed, and prospered for 2 years. But in 2020, the Scandinavian Union demanded the New Government to hand over it's coastal territories in exchange for the junta's land. It, of course, refused. The Scandinavian Union demanded even greater concessions. The New Government stood strong. The SU invaded the NGN, and almost conquered it totally. But the NGN surrendered, and they were no more. The junta, now recognized as the Norwegian Empire, had negotiated for the borderlands with Sweden in exchange for peace. And peace there was. Oslo was still divided, and citizens wondered if it ever would be united. But then the day came. The War of Oslo. Small border disagreements turned to skirmishes, then clashes, then battles. Then, December 20th, 9:45 AM, 2024, the communists arrived. They quickly seized the capital building, and all hope seemed lost. The Norwegian Empire was weak, and it was divided. Keep fighting? Surrender? Take our chances? Submit? Then, he came. Johannes Schmidtt. He was a staunch believer in fascism, thinking the state needed to be as powerful as it could be. The people, at first, thought he was a madman. He took away their basic rights. Their freedom. Their liberty. But he 'made up for it' in power. The Scandinavian Union was pushed out of Oslo, then pushed to the North Sea. Then back to their icy domain. And then, and only then, did they concede. Now, the Norwegians are picking up the rubble left behind by the war. Schmidtt seems to be insane, some say. Others say he's the best thing that ever happened to Norway. But one thing that is true, is that he will stop at nothing to achieve his goal.

Let me re-post it for you :D

Thank you :)

Mushroomio
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mushroomio » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:42 pm

Nationstates Name - Mushroomio
Nation Name - The Federal Republic of Pas de Calais, Hauts-de-France, and Eastern Normandy

Capital - Calais
Territory - From Hauts-de-France to the Cotentin Peninsula
Population - 8.3 million
Type of Government - Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State(s) - Emperor Napoleon VII
Image of Leader -

Party or Coalition in Power - The Calaisien Parliament
Executive Title - Emperor
Religion Breakdown -
73% Catholic
16% Protestant
3% Islam
8% Atheist
Flag -

Public Goals - To help keep peace in Europe, to prevent another breakdown.
Private Goals - To regain France's colonial Empire.

Total military size - 232k
Breakdown of ground sector -
140.2k total personnel
108k active:
8.1k Airborne
54k Ground
18.9k Armored
13.5k Marines
6750 Mountaineers
6750 other
32.2k reserve
Breakdown of naval sector -
40.5k total personnel
27k active:
Capital Ships: 10
Carriers: 2
Charles de Gaulle Class Nuclear Carrier
Recommissioned Jeanne d'Arc Class Helicopter Carrier
Screens:
3 Amphibious Assault
4 AA Destroyers
8 Anti Sub Destroyers
5 General Purpose Destroyers
6 Surveillance Frigates
Submarines:
Nuclear Powered Subs:
6 Nuclear Attack
4 Nuclear Ballistic Missile
13.5k reserves
Breakdown of airforce sector -
51.3k total personnel
40.5k active:
18.9k fighter personnel
13.5k close air support personnel
8.1k bomber personnel
10.8k reserves
Extra military information - The Navy is currently going through a period of massive upheaval, and actively rivals the Air Force. Sometimes, unless under direct orders, they actively refuse to work with the airforce.

GDP: - 72b
GDP per Capita: - 13k per capita

Currency - Franc
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 5.2/USD

Major Domestic Issues - The New French Parliament is weak and ineffective at making laws, and its people do not trust it to run the country.
Major Foreign Issues - Their debt prevents them from making meaningful relations with major democratic nations, so it has to turn elsewhere for allies.

History - After Nato was abandoned, Calais decided to take this opportunity to declare independence. They broke free from the French who has helped them for so long, and set off to make their own future. Unfortunately, after France fell, some of their debt was passed on to Calais. This was unfortunate for obvious reasons. They could not pay off their debt reasonably. So, in 2019, Calais invaded it's neighbor and greatest debtor, Normandy. It was a long and hard fought war that raged on for far too long, and took too many lives. But in 2024, peace was reached. Calais took large swaths of land from Normandy, including the Cotentin Peninsula. But in doing so, they were deeper into their grave that they themselves had dug. Calais is in deeper debt than they had started with, and the people know it. Talks of rebellion is rampant, and violence is commonplace. Three competing parties are fighting for dominance in the Parliament: The Calaisien Republican Party, the Napoleon's Own Party, and the Worker's Union of Calais. For now, the Republican Party seems to be holding strong, but one wonders how long that will last.
Last edited by Mushroomio on Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RP: New Civilizations
Character: Going mad with power, it's getting to his head. His delusions of grandeur are getting worse.
RP: Black Cell
Character: Slightly sarcastic, friendly
RP: A Heart of Rust
Character: Going mad, thinking his robots are his children, a bit of a recluse

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Its a wonder to me how Normandy and Norway could afford to have upwards of 10% of their population in the armed forces
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

Mushroomio
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mushroomio » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:28 pm

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:Its a wonder to me how Normandy and Norway could afford to have upwards of 10% of their population in the armed forces

I was going to demobilize, as Calais had just come out of a major war and is already in massive amounts of debt. I dunno what the Norwegians are doing, though.
Character: Going mad with power, it's getting to his head. His delusions of grandeur are getting worse.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:49 pm

Mushroomio wrote:
Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:Its a wonder to me how Normandy and Norway could afford to have upwards of 10% of their population in the armed forces

I was going to demobilize, as Calais had just come out of a major war and is already in massive amounts of debt. I dunno what the Norwegians are doing, though.

Yeah. Normally even in very high wartime countries try to not exceed 5%, 10% must have been Veeery bad, we're talking ww2 levels of war economy
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

The Pearl River
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pearl River » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:14 am

Nationstates Name The Pearl river
Nation Name The Helvetican Confederation [Helvetica]

Capital Bern
Territory Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Eastern Rhone alps, Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Monaco, Aosta Valley. Turin and cuneo province of italy, Liguria, and Parts of Lombardy (Including Milan)
Population 8,915,080
Type of Government
Federal semi-direct democracy under a multi-party parliamentary directorial Constitutional monarchy
Head of State(s) Alois of Helvetica
Head of Goverment: Helvetica Federal council
Image of Leader

Party or Coalition in Power Social Democrat Party
Executive Title Prince (For head of state), Federal council (Head of goverment)
Religion Breakdown
Reformed Church (39.0%)
Roman Catholicism (28.3%)
Other Christian Denominations (5.9%)
Protestant (6.4%)
Islam (3.2%)
Hinduism (1.5%)
Buddhism (1.1%)
Judaism (1.0%)
Irreligious (13.6%)
Flag Image
National Anthem https://youtu.be/P1CyPjQQTAM (The Deutschland is replaced with Schweiz or Helvetia, Depending ont he region)

Public Goals Maintain Stability, Restore the economy, And eliminate poverty
Private Goals Avoid getting annexed by larger powers

Total military size
ACTIVE PERSONNEL: 21,000
RESERVE PERSONNEL: 150,000
Breakdown of Airforce sector
TOTAL AIRCRAFT STRENGTH: 167
FIGHTERS: 54
ATTACK: 54
TRANSPORTS: 58
TRAINERS: 55
TOTAL HELICOPTER STRENGTH: 42
ATTACK HELICOPTERS: 0
Breakdown of naval sector
Patrol Vessels:5
Frigates:6
Breakdown of Ground sector
COMBAT TANKS: 134
ARMORED FIGHTING VEHICLES: 1,032
SELF-PROPELLED ARTILLERY: 224
TOWED ARTILLERY: 0
ROCKET PROJECTORS: 0
Extra military information -

GDP: $ 110,190,388,800
GDP per Capita: $12,360

Currency Helvetic Franc
Currency and value of currency compared to USD 1 United States Dollar equals
1,50 Swiss Franc

Major Domestic Issues Developing economy, Poverty, and unemployment
Major Foreign Issues Germany

History Cracks begins to show during the great euro collapse, Switzerland has also experienced inflation when the swiss franc fell. Thousands of Banks in switzerland were overwhelmed by the amount of money being withdrawed from the banks, for people trying to save their money. As a result the swiss economy went down as their banks are no longer in use.

It’s not fast until the nation that surrounded them collapsed. France, and Italy were dead, Nothing more than just a memory. Then came the refugees flocking to neutral and stable switzerland. The swiss goverment were overwhelmed and eventually in 2018 Switzerland fell into small cantons much like the HRE.

Two rivaling sides dominate the former swiss confederation Zurich, and Bern cantons. Over the course of 4 years. Only The two powers remained. Bern had Parts of france,western, and Southwestern switzerland at his territory, While Zurich, now liechtenstein after pledging allegiance to the Principality. Has Eastern, and Southeastern switzerland with liechtenstein. The two people groups demand reunificatiom

And so in 1st of October 2020,Reunification day of the two rival swiss cantons happens. A new swiss state, Helvetica was established. With their combined economies over wine, Fishing, and Agriculture. The two nations managed to restore Most of the former swiss economy, Now a new threat lingers upon the horizon. A new german state Wishing to reunify the germanic people stands Under swiss sovereignity, Will Helvetica Prosper?
Last edited by The Pearl River on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:24 am

The Pearl River wrote:

Nationstates Name The Pearl river
Nation Name The Helvetican Confederation [Helvetica]

Capital Bern
Territory Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Western Rhone alps, Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Aosta Valley. Turin and cuneo province of italy, and Liguria
Population 8,915,080
Type of Government
Federal semi-direct democracy under a multi-party parliamentary directorial Constitutional monarchy
Head of State(s) Alois of Helvetica
Head of Goverment: Helvetica Federal council
Image of Leader

Party or Coalition in Power Social Democrat Party
Executive Title Prince (For head of state), Federal council (Head of goverment)
Religion Breakdown
Reformed Church (39.0%)
Roman Catholicism (28.3%)
Other Christian Denominations (5.9%)
Protestant (6.4%)
Islam (3.2%)
Hinduism (1.5%)
Buddhism (1.1%)
Judaism (1.0%)
Irreligious (13.6%)
Flag (Image)
National Anthem https://youtu.be/paSj91HjM5k [optional]

Public Goals Maintain Stability, Restore the economy, And eliminate poverty
Private Goals Avoid getting annexed by larger powers

Total military size
ACTIVE PERSONNEL: 21,000
RESERVE PERSONNEL: 150,000
Breakdown of Airforce sector
TOTAL AIRCRAFT STRENGTH: 167
FIGHTERS: 54
ATTACK: 54
TRANSPORTS: 58
TRAINERS: 55
TOTAL HELICOPTER STRENGTH: 42
ATTACK HELICOPTERS: 0
Breakdown of naval sector
Patrol Vessels:5
Frigates:6
Breakdown of Ground sector
COMBAT TANKS: 134
ARMORED FIGHTING VEHICLES: 1,032
SELF-PROPELLED ARTILLERY: 224
TOWED ARTILLERY: 0
ROCKET PROJECTORS: 0
Extra military information -

GDP: $500 billion
GDP per Capita: $47,360

Currency Helvetic Franc
Currency and value of currency compared to USD 1 United States Dollar equals
1,50 Swiss Franc

Major Domestic Issues Developing economy, Poverty, and unemployment
Major Foreign Issues Germany

History Cracks begins to show during the great euro collapse, Switzerland has also experienced inflation when the swiss franc fell. Thousands of Banks in switzerland were overwhelmed by the amount of money being withdrawed from the banks, for people trying to save their money. As a result the swiss economy went down as their banks are no longer in use.

It’s not fast until the nation that surrounded them collapse. France, Italy, germany, and austria were dead, Nothing more than just a memory. Then came the refugees flocking to neutral and stable switzerland. The swiss goverment were overwhelmed and eventually Switzerland fell into small cantons much like the HRE.

Two rivaling sides dominate the former swiss confederation Zurich, and Bern cantons. Over the course of 4 years. Only The two powers remained. Bern had Parts of france,western, and Southwestern switzerland at his territory, While Zurich, now liechtenstein after pledging allegiance to the Principality. Has Eastern, and Southeastern switzerland with liechtenstein. The two people groups demand reunificatiom

And so in 1st of October 2020,Reunification day of the two rival swiss cantons happens. A new swiss state, Helvetica was established. With their combined economies over wine, Fishing, and Agriculture. The two nations managed to restore Most of the former swiss economy, Now a new threat lingers upon the horizon. A new german state Wishing to reunify the germanic people stands Under swiss sovereignity, Will Helvetica Prosper?

Doesn't that sorta conflict with the current IC history?

Anyways, there goes my Swiss Gold
Call me Warg or Antic

Mushroomio
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mushroomio » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:
Mushroomio wrote:I was going to demobilize, as Calais had just come out of a major war and is already in massive amounts of debt. I dunno what the Norwegians are doing, though.

Yeah. Normally even in very high wartime countries try to not exceed 5%, 10% must have been Veeery bad, we're talking ww2 levels of war economy

Ah, ok. I'll change it.

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:21 pm

Capital - Oslo
Territory - Norway
Population - 4.8 million
Image of Leader -

Religion Breakdown -
74.1% Christian
2.6% Islam
21.3% Other

Flag -

250k active
100k Infantry
100k Marines
50k Armored
100k reserves
75k active
25k reserves
25k active
25k reserve

First and foremost your GDP should be this:
Military is way too large, thats over 10% of the population. Even Nazi Germany couldn't field that percent of their population until it was absolutely necessary.
History seems okay
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:23 pm

Mushroomio wrote:

Nationstates Name - Mushroomio
Nation Name - The Federal Republic of Pas de Calais and Eastern Normandy

Capital - Calais
Territory - From Hauts-de-France to the Cotentin Peninsula
Population - 8.3 million
Type of Government - Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State(s) - Emperor Napoleon VII
Image of Leader -
Party or Coalition in Power - The Calaisien Parliament
Executive Title - Emperor
Religion Breakdown -
73% Catholic
16% Protestant
3% Islam
8% Atheist
Flag -

Public Goals - To help keep peace in Europe, to prevent another breakdown.
Private Goals - To regain France's colonial Empire.

Total military size - 232k
Breakdown of ground sector -
135k total personnel
108k active
8.1k Airborne
54k Ground
18.9k Armored
13.5k Marines
6750 Mountaineers
6750 other
27k reserve
Breakdown of naval sector -
40.5k total personnel
27k active
Capital Ships: 10
Carriers: 2
Charles de Gaulle Class Nuclear Carrier
Recommissioned Jeanne d'Arc Class Helicopter Carrier
Screens:
3 Amphibious Assault
4 AA Destroyers
8 Anti Sub Destroyers
5 General Purpose Destroyers
6 Surveillance Frigates
Submarines:
Nuclear Powered Subs:
6 Nuclear Attack
4 Nuclear Ballistic Missile
13.5k reserves
Breakdown of airforce sector -
51.3k total personnel
40.5k active
18.9k fighter personnel
13.5k close air support personnel
8.1k bomber personnel
10.8k reserves
Extra military information - The Navy is currently going through a period of massive upheaval, and actively rivals the Air Force. Sometimes, unless under direct orders, they actively refuse to work with the airforce.

GDP: - 72b
GDP per Capita: - 13k per capita

Currency - Franc
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 5.2/USD

Major Domestic Issues - The New French Parliament is weak and ineffective at making laws, and it's people do not trust it to run the country.
Major Foreign Issues - Their debt prevents them from making meaningful relations with major democratic nations, so it has to turn elsewhere for allies.

History - After Nato was abandoned, Calais decided to take this opportunity to declare independence. They broke free from the French who has helped them for so long, and set off to make their own future. Unfortunately, after France fell, some of their debt was passed on to Calais. This was unfortunate for obvious reasons. They could not pay off their debt reasonably. So, in 2019, Calais invaded it's neighbor and greatest debtor, East Normandy. It was a long and hard fought war that raged on for far too long, and took too many lives. But in the end, Calais did it. But in doing so, they were deeper into their grave that they themselves had dug. The people blame the government. They blame parliament. The people are restless. Many politicians fear a second French revolution. But if one thing is certain, it is that major shifts in The Federal Republic of Pas de Calais must be made. Or who knows what will come?

Your Military Size doesn't match up with your breakdown, if you wouldn't mind fixing that then it would be nice.
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse