NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (IC, Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:04 pm

Xichung wrote:Legion

He began a great hunt in the back Forrest, a mage had wandered into somewhere they didn’t belong. The fog was thick but legion could smell the blood from the mage getting struck by thorns, it was a sweet and yet tangy smell and it was sending him into a frenzy. He stayed low to the ground and ran his profile nearly invisible except for the rustling of bushes giving him away. This is what he lived for, the thrill of the hunt!

Hiteroshi

“So you sure you ready to learn how to fight?” He said looking at the girl “I am trusting you didn’t kill that kid on purpose or not” he grabbed her shoulder “I want to spar before we fight”

Thanatos

“Thank you my old friend” he said while on his knees, wings of blood coming out of his back and a black scythe at his side “but now I have to kill you” he stood up and cut the scroll in half and it burnt in half right from the cut. “This time he won’t stand in my way, I am death!” He then laughed like a mad man. He had reached his grand desire to become death incarnate and now he will kill all who stand in his way and send the world into chaos

Drei
She shrugs her shoulders, "I mean at least I'll learn how to survive, but what exactly do you mean by sparing? With me or someone else?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:49 pm

Hiteroshi

“You, who else, everyone here generally fears me” he took his coat off and folded it onto his arm “hopefully ability works is one touch and your dead, well mostly, I just blow up that spot I touch” he smiles “wanna do it in order to find out what I’m working with”
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Xichung wrote:Hiteroshi

“You, who else, everyone here generally fears me” he took his coat off and folded it onto his arm “hopefully ability works is one touch and your dead, well mostly, I just blow up that spot I touch” he smiles “wanna do it in order to find out what I’m working with”

Drei
"Sure, why not. I can't promise I'll be any good though." She thinks about taking off her jacket as well, but decides against it since it is a loose material anyways and she doesn’t really want to take it off.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:16 am

Hiteroshi

"doesn't matter, it's only to see what I have to work with" he pulled her to the back room where there were weapons and gear along with a training area "this room is used for the fighter below, to train and get ready or store their stuff" he then walked over to an area where there was a circle on the ground and he motioned her over "now I'm waiting on you"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:28 am

"doesn't matter, it's only to see what I have to work with" he pulled her to the back room where there were weapons and gear along with a training area "this room is used for the fighter below, to train and get ready or store their stuff" he then walked over to an area where there was a circle on the ground and he motioned her over "now I'm waiting on you"

Drei
She walks over silently to where he motioned her after she took a quick glance around. She closed her fist and a skeletal arm shot up out of the ground where only she could see it. That's good, she thought to herself, if worse comes to worst I won't be a sitting duck.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:29 am

Hiteroshi

he tossed his coat to the side and got into a fighting stance "remember i touch you once and death" he had one arm held out and another behind his back, he did that to hide the fact he needs to snap his fingers to apply the curse. he slowly began to move forward "now come at me"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:47 am

he tossed his coat to the side and got into a fighting stance "remember i touch you once and death" he had one arm held out and another behind his back, he did that to hide the fact he needs to snap his fingers to apply the curse. he slowly began to move forward "now come at me"

She was very cautious about what she did and made sure to have a skeleton ready. She summoned one in order to use it's weopons and slowly approached him.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 am

Hiteroshi

he took the skeleton out in a few hits "is that all" he said sarcastically, not letting his guard down for one second "show me what you got" he got closer

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:37 am

he took the skeleton out in a few hits "is that all" he said sarcastically, not letting his guard down for one second "show me what you got" he got closer

Drei
She summoned a few more skeletons, but this time from behind. They rushed at him whule she picked up the sword from the fallen skeleton and held it towards Hiteroshi. "Giving it my all wouldn't be pleasant for me or you,"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:08 pm

Hiteroshi

He smiled, he tapped her sword and snapped his fingers, pushing the sword to the side as he swept the skeletons legs out from under them and crushed their skulls by jumping on them and snapping his fingers again causing the sword to explode “good, any further and I’ll show you my true skill”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:41 pm

He smiled, he tapped her sword and snapped his fingers, pushing the sword to the side as he swept the skeletons legs out from under them and crushed their skulls by jumping on them and snapping his fingers again causing the sword to explode “good, any further and I’ll show you my true skill”

Drei
She looks startled as her sword blows up. "Well, I can't say that was expected." She thinks about what to do. She doesn't want to kill him, that's for sure, and he seems immune to the charm talk....what to do...
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Hiteroshi

“Your already dead, your lucky I wasn’t going full out, you must think on a dime to survive” he exited his fighting stance and looked at her “smart, that would have killed any normal person, but if you want to take on those mages and prove your innocence, you will have to train”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:35 am

“Your already dead, your lucky I wasn’t going full out, you must think on a dime to survive” he exited his fighting stance and looked at her “smart, that would have killed any normal person, but if you want to take on those mages and prove your innocence, you will have to train”

"I mean, typically I just talk my way out of things. People just listen to what I say and are completely and utterly sucked into my speech. They get really mad however when it wears off. That's where the skeletons come in. If the charm talk doen't, they do. My last power, well, it's not my favorite and I only used it once."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:55 am

Hiteroshi

"well you see i'm socially awkward in a way and those type of things don't work on people like me" he cracked his knuckles "well then, you shouldn't try to talk your way out of things, you'll run into people who conviction is tenfold stronger than you" he smiled "so where wanna sleep, or relax somewhere"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:14 am

"well you see i'm socially awkward in a way and those type of things don't work on people like me" he cracked his knuckles "well then, you shouldn't try to talk your way out of things, you'll run into people who conviction is tenfold stronger than you" he smiled "so where wanna sleep, or relax somewhere"

Drei
She shrugs. "I'm new here, so I don't know any good places to rest. You got any suggestions?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:20 am

Hiteroshi

he shrugged "well you can, A: live here but have to fight every day or B: live in my place and have to deal with me when i come home drunk" he went and picked up his jacket "I don't really got much for options, but its good, so take it or don't" he put his jacket on "so let me know your reply soon"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:43 am

he shrugged "well you can, A: live here but have to fight every day or B: live in my place and have to deal with me when i come home drunk" he went and picked up his jacket "I don't really got much for options, but its good, so take it or don't" he put his jacket on "so let me know your reply soon"

She looks thoughtful for a moment considering her options. Does she want to fight or deal with a drunk. "I mean, both options have consequences but I geuss I'll go with you for now."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:09 am

Hiteroshi

"well good, i dont come home often so my place is pretty much owned by you" he smiles and begins leaving "come along, i wanna make some bets before i head home"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:49 am

"well good, i dont come home often so my place is pretty much owned by you" he smiles and begins leaving "come along, i wanna make some bets before i head home"

Drei
She nods and follows you silently looking around and noting everything. She puts her hood back up after a few minuets.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:44 am

Hiteroshi

They soon reached his house with next to no interruptions. He opened the door “my house is your house, so take care of it” the home seemed to have only the basic home needs, but that’s was it apart for the bottles all over the floor “sorry for the mess, I don’t anything anymore, so have fun” he began leaving

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:44 am

They soon reached his house with next to no interruptions. He opened the door “my house is your house, so take care of it” the home seemed to have only the basic home needs, but that’s was it apart for the bottles all over the floor “sorry for the mess, I don’t anything anymore, so have fun” he began leaving

Drei
She looked around and shrugged. She's been in worse before, at least this place has a bed. She kicked some of the bottles aside and sat down on the edge of the bed thinking.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:31 am

Hiteroshi

"well make yourself at home, im going back to work" he began to leave while putting his glasses on "try not to bug the neighbors too much, their old and like to cook for me sometimes" he looked at her "if you want, i can put in the good word with them and they might feed you"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:35 am

"well make yourself at home, im going back to work" he began to leave while putting his glasses on "try not to bug the neighbors too much, their old and like to cook for me sometimes" he looked at her "if you want, i can put in the good word with them and they might feed you"

Drei
"Sounds good." She summons a skeleton who begins to clean the house up.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:33 am

Hiteroshi

"well they might come by" he left closing the door softly behind him, he then dropped by the neighbor's house and told them about her and they were fine with her. he then wandered the streets.

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:59 am

Izayoi

He left the Infirmary where Lili was resting and headed to his office, upon arrival he trashed all documentation of his trip to the Allegrodo tomb. With Lili's condition there was no chance of traveling. He began to fill out stacks of documents hoping to calm his nerves but to no avail, he kept filling out the papers.

Arashi

He left Aiko with the new shield ability, he was happy he found someone with promise. He continued to search through the city for survivors and magic traces, usually with no luck. He decided to return to the Palace to report to the Empress. As he was walking he seen a group of mages gathered and beginning to head to the palace, the would have already sensed his essence so sneaking up on them was out of the question. He slammed his staff on the ground causing a thundering sound to fill the air. "You mages, what are you doing here?" Arashi stood there staff in hand, he didn't know if they were friend or foe, so he stood ready to cast a silencing spell. He awaited the response of the Infernal Den's members.

AIko and Demons

They had began to leave Kalingway, the reason that they came was now void, nothing here was of use to hem anymore. Aiko walked alongside Ater as they walked out of the gates. "Master, where will we go next?" Ater threw herself around Aiko.

"Don't know," Aiko's face grew red as they continued to walk.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse