NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (IC, Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:40 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:Irina

“Your in a bed” she said bringing over a bowl of stew “hopefully my jacket is warm enough for you” she sat in a chair next to him “can you speak?”

Kishi

"I can... certainly try," he sat up a bit, holding his abdomen as he moved.

Frachen wrote:Vestía and Cyrus
"Does nobody know it takes a demon to fully defeat a demon?" She had heard the commotion and had made her way nonchalantly to the fight. She laughs at the whole scene and just sits down to watch.
"It would be helpful if you joined!" Cyrus snarls at her.
She sighs and stands up. She summons a spear and throws it at the cat demons. "Better?"
"You know what meant!"
"Fine." She stands up and walks over to the demons while summoning a group of 5 spears. "Back off of Cyrus, or you'll regret ever being created, or is it her you value more?" She summons another spear but aims it at Aiko instead of the two demons. "Choose wisely, I however already know the answer, and if I were you, I'd change it."

Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

Arbus quickly moves her spear and deflects the incoming one, they are surrounded in spears rather quickly. It was then when a spear was pointed at Aiko, she stood up and her eyes shifted towards Vestia, "Are you threatening me, and my demons?" The hair moved away from her eyes as she took a step forwards.

"Uh-oh," Ater continued to hold her spear to Cyrus' throat.

"You've gone and angered Ai," Arbus held her spear in a position to block the ones around her.

"I cannot allow such threats to go unpunished," as Aiko stepped forwards a wave of air and white fire pulsed from her feet, some of the grass burning and exploding. Aiko ran at Vestia and began to gather a large white fireball in her hand, "BURN!" She threw the large bolt of with flame at the ground underneath her.

Vestía
She quickly moves a few of her spears to meet the fire and when they make contact they explode. "I see these two mean a lot to you, lets see how you do fighting one of them!" She throws a spear at Aiko and turns her atention to Arbus. Suddenly she grasps at her heart and falls to her knees. "I-I didn't know it would hurt that much. No matter." She says slowly standing and grabbing one of her spears out of the air. "It's only a matter of time before Arbus is bent to my will. Then we shall see how strong you really are." She throws the spear in her hand at Aiko but it misses completely, landing a good 4 feet in front of her, it sinks into the ground and disappears.
Last edited by Frachen on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:03 pm

"that's good, so far i healed all major wounds, but for now i can't heal anything else" she ate some of the stew and smiled "you have a nice face Mr.chain eyes" she put the bowl of stew to the side "you probably don't recognize me, im Hela, also iv made you some stew" she leaned back "its to help with the regain your stamina"

Kishi

"I... see, thank you," he accepted the stew and first took a sip of the broth, "Hela? Have you seen that other girl around?"
Frachen wrote:Vestía
She quickly moves a few of her spears to meet the fire and when they make contact they explode. "I see these two mean a lot to you, lets see how you do fighting one of them!" She throws a spear at Aiko and turns her atention to Arbus. Suddenly she grasps at her heart and falls to her knees. "I-I didn't know it would hurt that much. No matter." She says slowly standing and grabbing one of her spears out of the air. "It's only a matter of time before Arbus is bent to my will. Then we shall see how strong you really are." She throws the spear in her hand at Aiko but it misses completely, landing a good 4 feet in front of her, it sinks into the ground and disappears.

Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

"You don't know much about a summoner's contract, do you?" Aiko smirked as she drew closer to Vestia. "My word is law, bound to her soul directly," she stepped passed the marks left by the spear that was thrown at her. The flames summoned by Arbus began too die down, as Arbus lost her focus.

"Ai, i can feel the power taking root," Arbus spoke up hastily, to tell Aiko of the inconvenience. Aiko raised her palm to Arbus and a white energy traveled between the two.

"Isolate, Disconnection Seal," Aiko spoke in a straight tone and used her power to completely isolate Arbus' Essence and body. "Arbus find the source of the power and expel it," Arbus nodded and returned to the seal on Aiko's left arm. "You could have avoided all of this by returning what you stole, but now look at the situation you're in. You're all helpless against me, like I said before, never underestimate a younger opponent."
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:26 pm

5pb wrote:

"that's good, so far i healed all major wounds, but for now i can't heal anything else" she ate some of the stew and smiled "you have a nice face Mr.chain eyes" she put the bowl of stew to the side "you probably don't recognize me, im Hela, also iv made you some stew" she leaned back "its to help with the regain your stamina"

Kishi

"I... see, thank you," he accepted the stew and first took a sip of the broth, "Hela? Have you seen that other girl around?"

Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

"You don't know much about a summoner's contract, do you?" Aiko smirked as she drew closer to Vestia. "My word is law, bound to her soul directly," she stepped passed the marks left by the spear that was thrown at her. The flames summoned by Arbus began too die down, as Arbus lost her focus.

"Ai, i can feel the power taking root," Arbus spoke up hastily, to tell Aiko of the inconvenience. Aiko raised her palm to Arbus and a white energy traveled between the two.

"Isolate, Disconnection Seal," Aiko spoke in a straight tone and used her power to completely isolate Arbus' Essence and body. "Arbus find the source of the power and expel it," Arbus nodded and returned to the seal on Aiko's left arm. "You could have avoided all of this by returning what you stole, but now look at the situation you're in. You're all helpless against me, like I said before, never underestimate a younger opponent."

Vestía
"I wouldn't say helpless, just, unprepared; However, you will find i can do more than just throw a single spear" she summons 10 spears abover her and they all follow Aiko’s movements, "So, if you calm down we could talk." The sun is coming up now.
Vyron and Axiom
"So sis, where are we going next?"
"I needed to pick something up at the library."
"What the...." he notices the explosion in the distance "I'm going to go check that out, ok?"
"What? No! Why would you want to do that?"
"I'm bored, I mean, nothing against you, but shopping is not my idea of fun."
"Fine, do what you want then."
Vyron runs off to see the source of the explosion.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:30 pm

Irina

She crossed her arms “I don’t know of any other girl, it was only you I saw” she smiled “so tell me what with the chains” she got up and brushed off her pants “cause iv never seen such a condition in a patient”
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:09 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Kishi

Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

Vestía
"I wouldn't say helpless, just, unprepared; However, you will find i can do more than just throw a single spear" she summons 10 spears abover her and they all follow Aiko’s movements, "So, if you calm down we could talk." The sun is coming up now.
Vyron and Axiom
"What the...." he notices the explosion in the distance "I'm going to go check that out, ok?"

Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

"What is there to talk about! Give back what was stolen and everyone walks away, if you continue to refuse I will make sure you never walk again," she summoned her blade once again. She gave a quick glance at all of the spears that were around her, she was now in a predicament. She didn't know what the spears were made out of, so she was unsure about using her black flame. She knew she could block only three of them, but then she thought, I can just use a simple wind current, to create a barrier, and if any make it through i can block them. "What is your choice, return my property and walk away? Or risk your life to defend what isn't yours?"

She crossed her arms “I don’t know of any other girl, it was only you I saw” she smiled “so tell me what with the chains” she got up and brushed off her pants “cause iv never seen such a condition in a patient”

Kishi

He ate some more of the stew before he responded, "Oh, my eyes? It's the physical manifestation of my seal, all of my excess power is inside of my eyes."

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:33 am

Irina

"immense power that is locked away, never to be used hmm..." she rubbed her chin "I'm assuming against your will, so what in the outer planes where you fighting to become that injured, cause that wound to your gut and shoulder weren't anything to scoff at, even though you probably would be able to survive such, if you were conscious" she grabbed her bowl of stew and ate some "you need to be careful, you may seem all-powerful, but there will always be a bigger fish and then your time will come" she grabbed her one-eyed mask "well then do you want yours back or you gonna hide that handsome face of yours?"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:44 am

5pb wrote:
Vyron and Axiom

Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

"What is there to talk about! Give back what was stolen and everyone walks away, if you continue to refuse I will make sure you never walk again," she summoned her blade once again. She gave a quick glance at all of the spears that were around her, she was now in a predicament. She didn't know what the spears were made out of, so she was unsure about using her black flame. She knew she could block only three of them, but then she thought, I can just use a simple wind current, to create a barrier, and if any make it through i can block them. "What is your choice, return my property and walk away? Or risk your life to defend what isn't yours?"

Kishi

He ate some more of the stew before he responded, "Oh, my eyes? It's the physical manifestation of my seal, all of my excess power is inside of my eyes."

Vestía
"So, you think a wind barrier will stop my spears? They are pure Dark Magic to answer your question." She laughs as her eyes change from amber to blood red and the skin under her eyes turns black. "I don't know about you, but this is pretty fun. I am Vestía, a demon. As a mere mortal, you can't fully comprehend my power. You little slaves can tell you all they want that you can win, but it will never change the outcome."
Last edited by Frachen on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:19 pm

Drei
She just kept running, no one to talk to, no one to befriend, no one to care for. She was a criminal, or at least they thought that. Why? They should try to live my life for once, then they'd see, then they'd know, she thought to herself.
"Hey! Freeze! Stop running! The law has caught up with you!"
"Please, just leave me alone, I don't want to hurt anybody."
"Say that to the boy you killed!"
She sighs, "You leave me no choice but to defend myself"
Skeletons crawl their way out of the ground and grab onto the man. The man looks shocked and starts to fight the skeletons but they quickly overpower him and hold him down. "I'm sorry" she nods and walks away as the skeletons kill him.
Last edited by Frachen on Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:47 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

Kishi

Vestía
"So, you think a wind barrier will stop my spears? They are pure Dark Magic to answer your question." She laughs as her eyes change from amber to blood red and the skin under her eyes turns black. "I don't know about you, but this is pretty fun. I am Vestía, a demon. As a mere mortal, you can't fully comprehend my power. You little slaves can tell you all they want that you can win, but it will never change the outcome."

Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

She was surprised that her opponent knew what she was thinking, but then the knowledge hit her, "So they're made of dark magic?' A smile crept across her face, Game. She took a step towards Vestia, a barrier of wind and black flames swirled around her, "My name is Aiko, and I am a summoner. With the knowledge you've given me I can confirm my victory."

"immense power that is locked away, never to be used hmm..." she rubbed her chin "I'm assuming against your will, so what in the outer planes where you fighting to become that injured, cause that wound to your gut and shoulder weren't anything to scoff at, even though you probably would be able to survive such, if you were conscious" she grabbed her bowl of stew and ate some "you need to be careful, you may seem all-powerful, but there will always be a bigger fish and then your time will come" she grabbed her one-eyed mask "well then do you want yours back or you gonna hide that handsome face of yours?"

Kishi

"I prefer to cover my face," he spoke and then ate a bit more of the stew.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:11 am

Irina

"how sad and we were getting to know each other" she smiled and brought over his mask along with her stew and mask "well you need to rest for the day, cause my magic uses your stamina"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:43 am

5pb wrote:

Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

She was surprised that her opponent knew what she was thinking, but then the knowledge hit her, "So they're made of dark magic?' A smile crept across her face, Game. She took a step towards Vestia, a barrier of wind and black flames swirled around her, "My name is Aiko, and I am a summoner. With the knowledge you've given me I can confirm my victory."

Kishi

Vestía
"Even if you win, it won't be by your power, but the power of your slaves. They are the true power players in this match, without Arbus or Ater you wouldn't win. You've enslaved them, they aren't your friends, free them and lets see how long they stay by your side."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:15 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

Kishi

Vestía
"Even if you win, it won't be by your power, but the power of your slaves. They are the true power players in this match, without Arbus or Ater you wouldn't win. You've enslaved them, they aren't your friends, free them and lets see how long they stay by your side."

Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

"You're trying to enrage me so I begin to think rashly, but it won't work," she continued to walk towards Vestia, "You must have never been summoned properly, in order for a contract to be established both parties must agree on the terms. When we were young I summoned these two, created them. They had every right to deny the contract and return home. You cannot denounce the contract that we made, because you do not know the contents." She stood a few feet away from Vestia at this point, "You are attempting to test me so I will release them, that would mean I would no longer be able to use their power, and you could mind control them. Ah, we've come full circle now haven't we? STOP UNDERESTIMATING ME!" the black flames and wind grew stronger and Aiko charged at Vestia, her blade in hand. She swathed the weapon in white flames and swung it down at her, a large wave of flames flew at her.

"how sad and we were getting to know each other" she smiled and brought over his mask along with her stew and mask "well you need to rest for the day, cause my magic uses your stamina"

Kishi

"That's fine, I intended to rest when I first got here," he let out a chuckle as he lay his head back down. He was thinking about what he was doing before he arrived in Kalingway, he was hunting a group of thugs, the name often alluded him. Recently though it was burned into his head, Infernal Den.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:40 am

Irina

she sat down and crossed her legs "well I'm generally silent and don't do much, but you are sleeping in my only bed so, be weary i may lay with you in your sleep, so don't think of perverted things" she ate some stew "so, why exactly did you come here?"

Thanatos

"Well then, its time to awaken old power, i shall pull from the scrolls of demise" he walked into a large round room made of gold where scrolls float above a pedestal. the scroll was tied together by a red ribbon with black ancient writing and seal using a sigil long forgotten. this was the very scrolls that gave him immortality and his great power, but only a portion as reading the powerful scroll came at a cost of body and mind. this will be last time he will read this forbidden power, he had already sent his pets to the resting places of the great warriors. he grabbed the scroll and broke the seal, it always melds back after each read, like a limiter. he opened the scroll as light flooded the room.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:29 pm

5pb wrote:

Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

"You're trying to enrage me so I begin to think rashly, but it won't work," she continued to walk towards Vestia, "You must have never been summoned properly, in order for a contract to be established both parties must agree on the terms. When we were young I summoned these two, created them. They had every right to deny the contract and return home. You cannot denounce the contract that we made, because you do not know the contents." She stood a few feet away from Vestia at this point, "You are attempting to test me so I will release them, that would mean I would no longer be able to use their power, and you could mind control them. Ah, we've come full circle now haven't we? STOP UNDERESTIMATING ME!" the black flames and wind grew stronger and Aiko charged at Vestia, her blade in hand. She swathed the weapon in white flames and swung it down at her, a large wave of flames flew at her.

Kishi

"That's fine, I intended to rest when I first got here," he let out a chuckle as he lay his head back down. He was thinking about what he was doing before he arrived in Kalingway, he was hunting a group of thugs, the name often alluded him. Recently though it was burned into his head, Infernal Den.

Vestía
She blocks the weopon with a spear and throws another one at Aiko. "I feel insulted that you would accuse me of such trickery. They may have had every right, like I did, but they were young and inexperienced, like me. I foolishly fell for the lies like they did." She throws another spear. "Well, I'll end this in a draw." She throws a spear at the items Cyrus stole, destroying them. "There's no way to retrieve them, killing me would be out of pure revenge, not justice."

Vyron
He reached the place of battle and crouched down unnoticed. He watched the two fight. "So that one is a demon, and the other a summoner. Ok, then who is that one?" He whispered to himself quietly.
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:55 am

Frachen wrote:Drei
She just kept running, no one to talk to, no one to befriend, no one to care for. She was a criminal, or at least they thought that. Why? They should try to live my life for once, then they'd see, then they'd know, she thought to herself.
Skeletons crawl their way out of the ground and grab onto the man. The man looks shocked and starts to fight the skeletons but they quickly overpower him and hold him down. "I'm sorry" she nods and walks away as the skeletons kill him.

Hiteroshi

He left the fight awhile ago, he was told someone was recently killed by a powerful mage not too far away. So he was walking over there as he soon heard the screams of a young man to soon be silenced. It was down the nearby alleyways, he soon reached its entrance and a girl walked out. He grabbed her shoulder and snapped his fingers “so how’s the killing?” He said smiling his glasses blocking the view into his eyes.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:57 am

Xichung wrote:

Hiteroshi

He left the fight awhile ago, he was told someone was recently killed by a powerful mage not too far away. So he was walking over there as he soon heard the screams of a young man to soon be silenced. It was down the nearby alleyways, he soon reached its entrance and a girl walked out. He grabbed her shoulder and snapped his fingers “so how’s the killing?” He said smiling his glasses blocking the view into his eyes.

Drei
"Let me go!" She says putting emphasis on the words, hoping her charm talk will do the rest. "Please? And would you mind telling me who you are?"
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:35 am

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:Hiteroshi

Drei
"Let me go!" She says putting emphasis on the words, hoping her charm talk will do the rest. "Please? And would you mind telling me who you are?"

Hiteroshi

"yeah sure, it doesn't matter now, my curse is already on you" he shoved her back into the alleyway. he stood in the way of her exit. "run and you die, you attack me, you die. no matter what, its checkmate" he kept a hand behind his back ready to snap his fingers. "now answer me or die, why are you running?"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:49 am

Xichung wrote:

Hiteroshi

"yeah sure, it doesn't matter now, my curse is already on you" he shoved her back into the alleyway. he stood in the way of her exit. "run and you die, you attack me, you die. no matter what, its checkmate" he kept a hand behind his back ready to snap his fingers. "now answer me or die, why are you running?"

Drei
"I well, uh, am, why does it matter to you anyways? I hate it when people get into my business, they just make everything worse. So tell me, why do you need to know?"

Ra'an
He left the battle field in shame. He punched a tree, boosting the force with his powers, forcing the tree to snap like a twig. "A child! A child! How is this possible! I swear if by this time tomorrow I have not acheived greater power....I'm not going to go there.....yet. THANATOS! WHERE ARE YOU!? I am in need of power, and you seem to be a great source." He falls to his knees and looks up at the sky.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:13 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

Kishi

Vestía
She blocks the weopon with a spear and throws another one at Aiko. "I feel insulted that you would accuse me of such trickery. They may have had every right, like I did, but they were young and inexperienced, like me. I foolishly fell for the lies like they did." She throws another spear. "Well, I'll end this in a draw." She throws a spear at the items Cyrus stole, destroying them. "There's no way to retrieve them, killing me would be out of pure revenge, not justice."

Vyron
He reached the place of battle and crouched down unnoticed. He watched the two fight. "So that one is a demon, and the other a summoner. Ok, then who is that one?" He whispered to himself quietly.

Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

"Conceding defeat is smart," she flicked the blade around before it vanished. She reached into her bag and pulled out the card with the Infernal Den's insignia, "We have shown you that you are weak." She held the card up in front of her face and lit it on fire with Ater's white flames, after it burned she threw it down in front of Vestia. It was then that a large black spear flew past Vestia, it missed by mere centimeters. Looking in the direction the spear came from was Ater, swathed in her white flames. Cyrus was completely surrounded in flames so he couldn't follow her.

"My Master may have accepted your defeat, but I will not! You speak as if you know me and my sister, and all you say is lies!" the flames grew stronger and she quickly grew closer to Vestia. She called back her spear and pointed it at her, " I love Ai, I've known her for all of my life, and you're trying to toy with that! I will not allow you to act as if you know my emotions."

"Ater please, we've made our point here," Ai walked up behind Ater and placed her hand on her head, "please, Ater." Ater began to slow her breathing.

"But she is trying to make you dis-trust us," Ater spoke in a voice that showed a bit of fear, "I don't want you to have to worry about us."

"I know how you guys feel, she couldn't convince me that you guys were sad even if she had proof. I know you guys all to well," Aiko pet Ater as she spoke, as she did the white flames began to die down. "We should get going, come on. We can fly around a bit before we head into Kalingway," Arbus' wings sprouted from Aiko's back and she began to fly up.

"Yeah, that sounds fun," Ater let out a smile as she unfurled her own wings and bega to follow Aiko. Within seconds they had both disappeared from sight.

she sat down and crossed her legs "well I'm generally silent and don't do much, but you are sleeping in my only bed so, be weary i may lay with you in your sleep, so don't think of perverted things" she ate some stew "so, why exactly did you come here?"

Thanatos

"Well then, its time to awaken old power, i shall pull from the scrolls of demise" he walked into a large round room made of gold where scrolls float above a pedestal. the scroll was tied together by a red ribbon with black ancient writing and seal using a sigil long forgotten. this was the very scrolls that gave him immortality and his great power, but only a portion as reading the powerful scroll came at a cost of body and mind. this will be last time he will read this forbidden power, he had already sent his pets to the resting places of the great warriors. he grabbed the scroll and broke the seal, it always melds back after each read, like a limiter. he opened the scroll as light flooded the room.

Kishi

"I wouldn't dare," he lay his head back and looked at the ceiling, She acts a lot like Shizu did. Tears began to form in his eyes but never left that spot. Recently he had been remembering his past and it's caused him a lot of pain and turmoil. He didn't know who was responsible, but he knew he would make them pay. This Infernal Den group he had heard so much about was a great place to start looking though.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:16 am

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:
Hiteroshi

Drei
"I well, uh, am, why does it matter to you anyways? I hate it when people get into my business, they just make everything worse. So tell me, why do you need to know?"

Ra'an
He left the battle field in shame. He punched a tree, boosting the force with his powers, forcing the tree to snap like a twig. "A child! A child! How is this possible! I swear if by this time tomorrow I have not acheived greater power....I'm not going to go there.....yet. THANATOS! WHERE ARE YOU!? I am in need of power, and you seem to be a great source." He falls to his knees and looks up at the sky.

Hiteroshi

"cause it's my job, so please don't make this more difficult than it has to be" he took a step while speaking "so why are you running, if you did nothing wrong, you should be fine."

Rasputin

"oh you call for the old man, but death only comes when you die..." he said while leaning against a tree all the while sniffing a rose, "you think you have power, but all you are is potential" he tossed the rose "Ra'an, you received favor from a god, so don't waste it" he pulled out the necklace that Ra'an gave to Thanatos "this is a cursed item, it gives you power, but the moment you remove it..." he laughed " i guess you'll meet him for the last time" the demon on Rasputin's arm chuckling then speaking "he alive again" Rasputin smiled "good, he still is useful"

Dark beast

Izayoi magic eventually dispelled and lightning struck the skeleton of a fearsome beast, it began rising as it laughed "im back again" electricity surged everyone in awhile from its body "undying, how you tried your hardest to kill the unkillable, you can't kill pure energy" it began crawling away "time to return back to him" a white light consumed him as he vanished

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:28 am

Irina

"Hey, big guy, what's with the waterworks" she whipped the tear away from his face just as it began to roll down "you shouldn't cry, your too pretty for that" she put her stew to the side and sat on the bed next to him "life is too short to cry" she rubbed his head messing up his hair "want to lay in my lap, will that help?"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:30 am

Xichung wrote:

Ra'an

Hiteroshi

"cause it's my job, so please don't make this more difficult than it has to be" he took a step while speaking "so why are you running, if you did nothing wrong, you should be fine."

Rasputin

"oh you call for the old man, but death only comes when you die..." he said while leaning against a tree all the while sniffing a rose, "you think you have power, but all you are is potential" he tossed the rose "Ra'an, you received favor from a god, so don't waste it" he pulled out the necklace that Ra'an gave to Thanatos "this is a cursed item, it gives you power, but the moment you remove it..." he laughed " i guess you'll meet him for the last time" the demon on Rasputin's arm chuckling then speaking "he alive again" Rasputin smiled "good, he still is useful"

Dark beast

Izayoi magic eventually dispelled and lightning struck the skeleton of a fearsome beast, it began rising as it laughed "im back again" electricity surged everyone in awhile from its body "undying, how you tried your hardest to kill the unkillable, you can't kill pure energy" it began crawling away "time to return back to him" a white light consumed him as he vanished

Drei
"Excersise? Look, I swear I am innocent alright? Please trust me. If you want you can take a look down the alleyway, there is nothing." The skeletons pull the man's dead body back into the earth with them.

Ra'an
"Potential, is that all?" He picks up the necklace. "So, this is cursed now? How does that interfere with the seal already placed on it? And tell me, who are you?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:43 am

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:Hiteroshi

Rasputin

Dark beast

Drei
"Excersise? Look, I swear I am innocent alright? Please trust me. If you want you can take a look down the alleyway, there is nothing." The skeletons pull the man's dead body back into the earth with them.

Ra'an
"Potential, is that all?" He picks up the necklace. "So, this is cursed now? How does that interfere with the seal already placed on it? And tell me, who are you?"

Hiteroshi

he pulled down a poster with her face from the wall right next to him and turned it to her "don't lie, you may have just killed someone and hide their corpse" his grin changed "so tell me the truth and if it satisfies me, ill set you free, maybe provide protection" voices were heard coming from the alleyway

Rasputin

"this will unlock your potential, as for seal that was there, it doesn't touch it or bothers it" he grinned I'm "I'm famine"
Last edited by Xichung on Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:22 am

Xichung wrote:

Ra'an

Hiteroshi

he pulled down a poster with her face from the wall right next to him and turned it to her "don't lie, you may have just killed someone and hide their corpse" his grin changed "so tell me the truth and if it satisfies me, ill set you free, maybe provide protection" voices were heard coming from the alleyway

Rasputin

"this will unlock your potential, as for seal that was there, it doesn't touch it or bothers it" he grinned I'm "I'm famine"

Drei
"I, well, ok, your right, but he was warned! I told him to leave me alone and he didn't, sinple as that! So, can I leave now?" She glances around nervously after hearing the voices.

Ra'an
"So, famine, who are you in relationship to Thanatos" he says putting on the necklace. "And what potential are we talking about? What power is this giving me?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:36 am

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:
Hiteroshi

Rasputin

Drei
"I, well, ok, your right, but he was warned! I told him to leave me alone and he didn't, sinple as that! So, can I leave now?" She glances around nervously after hearing the voices.

Ra'an
"So, famine, who are you in relationship to Thanatos" he says putting on the necklace. "And what potential are we talking about? What power is this giving me?"

Hiteroshi

"i hold your life in my hands so i suggest you tell me everything" he grinned "unless i should let them have you and the police here aren't as law-abiding as you think, they may even have their way with you, now you wouldn't want that, do you?"

Rasputin

when he put the necklace on he felt a great surge of power going through him "I'm one of the horsemen of the apocalypse, Death or as you know him as Thanatos is another." he smiled "and if you don't want to become his next prey, don't take that off" he pointed at the necklace

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse