NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (IC, Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
5pb
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 482
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:37 pm

Aesyerus, The Gates
Azami


Yori shot the blade from its sheath faster than she could keep up with, but when he caught it the speed slowed due to the change of direction and she was now able to react. She raised her arm to guard from the blade and as she did a shadow ripped up from the ground and blocked the blade. The shadow bent and even dug a bit into Azami's arm. She reached out past the sword just a small bit past the tip of the blade with her open hand. Her extended hand was covered in a red aura as it ran from her hand to Yori's body which was now in range of her dark abilities. The ghastly red aura swam around Yori making its way around his neck and began to drain his vitality. Yori would feel a sudden loss of breath and weakness in his knees.
Black Percher “Pest” is the girl in my flag, in case you're curious.
Anime: Mondaiji-Tachi


"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto
When we meet next time... bring more food~
Don't question my thought process, it's hard to explain.
I should make my factbooks MORE EDGY!

User avatar
Xichung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:46 pm

he releases water in the air and heats up the air to the extreme, turning the water to mist and making a fog around him. "damn" he backsteps and makes his mist decoys, then he stand still so his healing magic outdoes her lifesteal. he waits and watches, only thickening the fog in the area.
im just a Finnish mercenary sniper that enjoys this.

User avatar
Haedros 92712
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1067
Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:10 pm

Xichung wrote:he releases water in the air and heats up the air to the extreme, turning the water to mist and making a fog around him. "damn" he backsteps and makes his mist decoys, then he stand still so his healing magic outdoes her lifesteal. he waits and watches, only thickening the fog in the area.


From the roof, Elias saw some chick attacking and beating the everlovong shit out of a Knight. He smiled, loving to see a fight in action. He figured he’d help the gal out. He pulled out a coin, and aimed the shot. This coin began to spin at an intense rate. He lined up the shot, pointing his attack towards where the knight probably was. The coin was an almost imperceptible blur now. He threw it in a truly masterful fashion, sensing the coin flying at blazing speed, headed towards the fight.
IVE GOT TOOOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!

Seriously I have way too much time to spend on RPs. It’s actually kinda sad.


Also I’m obsessed with JoJos Bizarre Adventure (if you didn’t notice.)

User avatar
Xichung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:07 am

Yori sensed something enter his mist aimed at him with high speed, he quickly cut it out the air. “Damn sniper” it stoped his healing for the time. He tossed his helmet to the side and quickly undo the straps on his armor allowing for more mobility and speed, but his decoy don’t match him now. He charged Azami making in upward strike from the side. Using the thick fog to sense where she is
im just a Finnish mercenary sniper that enjoys this.

User avatar
5pb
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 482
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:34 pm

Aesyerus, The Gates
Azami


Surrounded by the fog Azami stood still and looked around as the mirages of Yori ran about. The fog thickened and the sunlight began to fade, as it did the shadows that Azami was manipulating grew darker. At that moment she heard a loud thud off in the distance, "He's there." she decided to make a dash at him and attack but he had decided to do the same but he had already prepared the attack. Azami made a split second decision and begane to send shadows lashing in every direction to make she that she would not sustain heavy damage but it also caused the fog to clear up a bit making her shadows lose strength.
Black Percher “Pest” is the girl in my flag, in case you're curious.
Anime: Mondaiji-Tachi


"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto
When we meet next time... bring more food~
Don't question my thought process, it's hard to explain.
I should make my factbooks MORE EDGY!

User avatar
Xichung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:12 pm

He moves to make a quick counter attack, using the enhanced agility from dropping his armor, but made him vulnerable to attack. He put fourth his skills with the sword and he heard the area up, while each attack flings fourth a blade of water also “you can’t win”
im just a Finnish mercenary sniper that enjoys this.

User avatar
5pb
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 482
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:53 am

Aesyerus, The Gates
Azami


Azami raised several shadows cutting at the water attacks to defend herself. She started to push forward while lashing shadow at Yori and his attacks, but with the sunlight beading down in her some of the shadows would fade or weaken as ther furthered from her. After several steps she dashed quickly at Yori her right arm engulfed in the red aura the signified her powers use, but this time she aimed to pin Yori down. Two rather faint shadows emerged from Yori's shadow and wrapped themselves around his legs. With every step Azami took the shadows grew darker and more visible.
Black Percher “Pest” is the girl in my flag, in case you're curious.
Anime: Mondaiji-Tachi


"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto
When we meet next time... bring more food~
Don't question my thought process, it's hard to explain.
I should make my factbooks MORE EDGY!

User avatar
Xichung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:13 am

he sheaths the sword and quickly builds up energy in the sheath, ready to put his skill in Iaijutsu to use. the fog weakened greatly as his mana depletes below half, so he decides to dispel it, but ill take second before it is fully gone. he waits for her to get fair in range where she cant dodge the blade and this time it shouldn't slow down cause his armor is off and he can use his full movement abilities, making this his final attack. searching for her weakest point while she charged at him. the adrenaline making thing seems to slow down in his head, he aimed for the spot least covered in shadows on her, her center mass. the heat he produced made the area almost an incinerator. "this is your judgment!" he yelled out as she closed in. power well built up in the sheath.
im just a Finnish mercenary sniper that enjoys this.

User avatar
Haedros 92712
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1067
Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:20 am

Xichung wrote:he sheaths the sword and quickly builds up energy in the sheath, ready to put his skill in Iaijutsu to use. the fog weakened greatly as his mana depletes below half, so he decides to dispel it, but ill take second before it is fully gone. he waits for her to get fair in range where she cant dodge the blade and this time it shouldn't slow down cause his armor is off and he can use his full movement abilities, making this his final attack. searching for her weakest point while she charged at him. the adrenaline making thing seems to slow down in his head, he aimed for the spot least covered in shadows on her, her center mass. the heat he produced made the area almost an incinerator. "this is your judgment!" he yelled out as she closed in. power well built up in the sheath.


Elias grinned now. The fog was clearing, and now he could see his target. He removed a knife from his pocket satchel, with the words "Clack, BOOM!" written on it, a gift from Anasui. He took aim, And the knife began spinning and intense speed. He launched it, and it struck the ground beside Yori. Upon hitting the ground, the knife shattered and exploded into a ball of blue fire. Bullseye.
IVE GOT TOOOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!

Seriously I have way too much time to spend on RPs. It’s actually kinda sad.


Also I’m obsessed with JoJos Bizarre Adventure (if you didn’t notice.)

User avatar
Xichung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:33 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:he sheaths the sword and quickly builds up energy in the sheath, ready to put his skill in Iaijutsu to use. the fog weakened greatly as his mana depletes below half, so he decides to dispel it, but ill take second before it is fully gone. he waits for her to get fair in range where she cant dodge the blade and this time it shouldn't slow down cause his armor is off and he can use his full movement abilities, making this his final attack. searching for her weakest point while she charged at him. the adrenaline making thing seems to slow down in his head, he aimed for the spot least covered in shadows on her, her center mass. the heat he produced made the area almost an incinerator. "this is your judgment!" he yelled out as she closed in. power well built up in the sheath.


Elias grinned now. The fog was clearing, and now he could see his target. He removed a knife from his pocket satchel, with the words "Clack, BOOM!" written on it, a gift from Anasui. He took aim, And the knife began spinning and intense speed. He launched it, and it struck the ground beside Yori. Upon hitting the ground, the knife shattered and exploded into a ball of blue fire. Bullseye.

yori was unable to move, he did his best to block most the shrapnel with his sheath but stayed focus on his true target "fuck!" he was used to extreme heat, he had to be in order to use his abilities. hopefully, the guards notified the other knights so they can come in and help him against an unfair fight. some of the shrapnel landed in his arm holding on the sheath. his healing magic activates due to being still and it heals the new wounds.
Last edited by Xichung on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
im just a Finnish mercenary sniper that enjoys this.

User avatar
5pb
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 482
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:26 pm

Aesyerus, The Gates
Azami


The explosion fired shrapnel all around the area but Azami was already coated with shadows to prevent severe damage. Using this opportunity she changed direction and closed in on Yori quickly. The shadows moved to her palm as she reached out towards Yori's exposed chest. Her face was beading with sweat due to the heat reaching her when the shadows move but she refused to slow down because of it. As she reached Yori she placed her hand just above his chest and whispered,"death blossoms within you." The shadow spiraled out like a blooming rose each "petal" as sharp as a sword. "Die beautifully," she spoke aloud to her target.
Black Percher “Pest” is the girl in my flag, in case you're curious.
Anime: Mondaiji-Tachi


"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto
When we meet next time... bring more food~
Don't question my thought process, it's hard to explain.
I should make my factbooks MORE EDGY!

User avatar
Xichung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:18 pm

“Your coming with me” the blade fires out grabbing the sword and making a flowing single movement the blade slices through her, no room for her to get away from the range of his blade. Blood spattering from both of them “and now the combustion” he swiftly accumulated a giant amount of fire and water magic making a hydrogen bomb in seconds
im just a Finnish mercenary sniper that enjoys this.

User avatar
Haedros 92712
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1067
Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Xichung wrote:“Your coming with me” the blade fires out grabbing the sword and making a flowing single movement the blade slices through her, no room for her to get away from the range of his blade. Blood spattering from both of them “and now the combustion” he swiftly accumulated a giant amount of fire and water magic making a hydrogen bomb in seconds


Elias kept back, startled. “Shit!” He leaped off of the roof of his current building and onto another, farther away from the blast. “... that knight just decimated himself. Well I’ll be damned.” An annoying voice suddenly called out from behind him. “Eli! Eli senpai! There you are!” Oh for gods sake. “What do you want you annoying, cross dressing little shit?” He turned to find Anasui in a frill pink pink dress, standing on a roof adjacent to him. “Hey! Why do you have to be so rude?!” Elias rolled his eyes. “How the hell did you get up here anyway?”
“Ladder. Anyways, Jakob is calling us all back to base.” Elias smiled a bit. “No doubt he heard about the scuffle.” Anasui smiled as well. “Yep. And he’s pissed.”
“Fantastic.”
IVE GOT TOOOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!

Seriously I have way too much time to spend on RPs. It’s actually kinda sad.


Also I’m obsessed with JoJos Bizarre Adventure (if you didn’t notice.)

User avatar
5pb
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 482
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:45 pm

Aesyerus, The Gates
Azami


Yori made a last ditch effort to kill Azami and it caught her completely off guard. The blade imbedded deeply into her flesh and Yori quickly creating an explosion right next to them. Azami's heart pounding she screamed, "I PROMISED!!" The shadows from the previous attack grew fairly dark and began to cover her like armor. The massive explosion created by Yori went off sending azami sailing back through several walls and tearing the shadow armor apart. With each piece of armor shattered the shadows would dig into Azami's flesh causing heavy damage to her. She finally stopped when she crashed through the sixth wall and landed on the ground. She laid there with no mana, severely wounded, and about to faint due to blood loss. She quietly spoke to herself before drifting into slumber, "I-I promised..."
Black Percher “Pest” is the girl in my flag, in case you're curious.
Anime: Mondaiji-Tachi


"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto
When we meet next time... bring more food~
Don't question my thought process, it's hard to explain.
I should make my factbooks MORE EDGY!

User avatar
Haedros 92712
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1067
Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:59 pm

5pb wrote:
Aesyerus, The Gates
Azami


Yori made a last ditch effort to kill Azami and it caught her completely off guard. The blade imbedded deeply into her flesh and Yori quickly creating an explosion right next to them. Azami's heart pounding she screamed, "I PROMISED!!" The shadows from the previous attack grew fairly dark and began to cover her like armor. The massive explosion created by Yori went off sending azami sailing back through several walls and tearing the shadow armor apart. With each piece of armor shattered the shadows would dig into Azami's flesh causing heavy damage to her. She finally stopped when she crashed through the sixth wall and landed on the ground. She laid there with no mana, severely wounded, and about to faint due to blood loss. She quietly spoke to herself before drifting into slumber, "I-I promised..."

Aesyrus, The Streets
Ami

Ami wandered the streets, taking detours on her path back to the manor in which the Freedoms Song resides. As she roamed, she found the signs of chaos that marked a large magic battle. She had heard of some duel that happened around here. And then, she saw her. A young woman, dyin on the road. “Oh gods! Miss! Umm? It’s gonna be alright. I’ve got you.” What is it. A familiar voice. Jakob. “Oh. You found me.”
“Yes. Come, we must return to the manor.”
“But what about this woman?”
“None of our concern.”
“Of course it’s our concern Jakob! We can’t leave someone dying in the street after a scuffle with the city guard. It would be against what we fight for.”
“Fine, but we can’t draw too much attention. Here, I’ll carry her.”
Jakob lifted in the woman in his arms, and nodded, signaling Ami to begin moving. The set out, headed for the manor of one of their more wealthy members. They traveled back streets and detours, moving quickly. Once they reached the manor, on the outskirts of the city, they entered, signaling their entrance with five knocks and a single slap if there palm against the door. Jakob set the woman on a bed in the lower levels of the house, and left, allowing Ami to begin her work. Ami first iced over the wounds to prevent bleeding and lowering the bodies abnormally high temperature. Then, she set to work with healing magic, mending the smaller wounds and casting spells to increase the speed at which the bigger wounds would heal. She then put a final spell, a pain relief spell, over the woman, and left the room. The members of the Aesyrus branch then met in a large dining hall.
The Freedoms Call Lair
Jakob


“Silence! Order! We must have order! Now, I’m sure you have heard tell of the brawl by the gates. We may be able to use this to our advantage. We could spin rumor that the knight involved in that battle began that duel, and engaged an innocent civilian in combat. We must rally more support within Aesyrus. One we build our support in this region, we may be able to begin our campaign against the other cities. I’ve received report from our branches in Dacryn and Eravil. Our numbers have been steadily increasing. However, we still do not have enough amongst or numbers to move against Kalingway. We shall have to wait and see, before we make any drastic move. Now, onto our second order of business. The Etira. They destroyed an entire town singlehandedly. I believe we may be able to make allies with them, if we can determine their alignment and their goals. Are we in agreement on this matter?” There was a tense silence, as people shifted in their seats and looked around at each other, muttering quietly amongst themselves. And then, Elias spoke up. “This is a dangerous game to be playing Jakob. The Etira could be a threat to us, for all we know.”
“Then we shall just have to take the risk.”
“We cannot endanger our operation just to try and make friends with such a wildcard of a group!”
Ami spoke up. “I agree with Elias. The Etira are too unpredictable as of now to be considered a possibility. We must bide our time.”
Jakob’s face grew stern. “Very well then. We shall wait and see... we shall see...”
IVE GOT TOOOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!

Seriously I have way too much time to spend on RPs. It’s actually kinda sad.


Also I’m obsessed with JoJos Bizarre Adventure (if you didn’t notice.)

User avatar
Xichung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:34 am

House Thanatos is the second on scene, some of it strong member making it to the the scortch mark that once was a mighty battle to protect the people from a “monster”. They soon began analyzing everything and started writing reports. Soon one mage knelt down and a few ruins on his body glowed. He saw the whole battle through yori’s eyes all the way to the explosions and assumed that the girl he fought had died in it. The mage wrote down what he saw and the others collected his sword somehow still intact, but they couldn’t grab it by the handle and where too cautious to touch the blade. So they wrapped it in cloth and shoved it in its sheath. They found your helmet embedded in a wall not to far away. They brought both to the magic knight headquarters and made sure yori is named a hero after doing everything he could in that fight.
Last edited by Xichung on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
im just a Finnish mercenary sniper that enjoys this.

User avatar
Asardia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 684
Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Asardia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:47 pm

Near Dacryn


Kiyonari directed the group of rogue mages towards the city. "I don't want to spend too much energy too quickly, so unfortunately we're going to have to walk" Kiyonari said as the rain continued to pour down. "The Sayuga keep the coffin of their dead in a special temple near their family estate. We'll sneak in, take the coffin, and return to our base in the south. But of course, this won't be nearly as easy as it seems. Not only will a group of people walking together in this weather cause suspicion, we also will have to find a way into and out of the temple. But by the time we finish the job, my magic should be replenished enough for me to simply form a portal to escape."

Jade walked in silence as Kiyonari explained what was happening. Her cursed eye allowed her insight that rivals that of even a Sensor. She would be able to direct the Etira to the correct place in the Sayuga Temple and also be a lookout while the mission was underway. Jade's heart raced as they began to move closer to the temple. They were on the outskirts of the city and moving towards the eastern part, which was where the Sayuga did most of their operations. The dark sky overhead loomed over Jade as she began to constantly look around to make sure they weren't being followed or noticed. But while Jade was thinking about all of this, Kiyonari seemed to have a carefree attitude and talked nonchalantly about the future.

"Honestly? I can't wait until we resurrect Baesu Sayuga. We'll have the perfect mage who can stop any of the Phoenix Knights, and that will allow us time to begin allying ourselves with other mages, who I'm sure will join our cause as soon as they here of our goal." Kiyonari had a big grin on his face, as he was excited to finally move forward on the first step on the coup.

Imperial Palace, Kalingway


The Phoenix Knights stood guard around the palace as the servants worked tirelessly to ensure everything was set to go for the conference the Emperor had called not too long ago. Emperor Noburo had sent a letter to each noble house, inviting them to the palace to express their grievances and ways they can address the situation in the Desert Regions. Reports of the incidents were vague, but what Noburo had learned was that the rogue mages responsible were formidable enough to massacre an entire town, and take several well known mages. The Emperor stood on the palace balcony overlooking the city. He thought about everything that had occurred and what the aristocracy would do. He wasn't afraid of being deposed, as he had an iron grip over the Phoenix Knights. Any attempt to overthrow him would result in a surge of knights swarming the palace, or at least he hoped. Noburo let out a laugh and went back inside to his bedroom. He could smell the food being prepared by the servants. The Emperor loved to distract himself from his duties by eating. But he knew this wasn't what was needed right now. Noburo had to think of what he wanted to say to keep the nobles on his side, as he was sure several houses would side with the rebels, including Luther Esquoria and the rest of the Esquoria House. Noburo went to the first floor to inspect what was going on as he thought about the conference. The servants began to ready the palace for the arrival of countless nobles. The conference would take place in the Great Room, a huge room in the palace which was fit everyone who was coming. The food being made would be of great variety, so the nobles should enjoy at least something as they stayed to meet with Noburo.

Noburo had been looking for his wife, the Empress, who had taken some time to rest. He saw her with several servants who assisted her in daily routine. She thanked them, and went to talk to Noburo.

"I see you're very stressed out," she said as moved her hair out of her face. Noburo admired the beauty of her. How gracefully she walked, how she spoke, and her confidence. She surely was the best thing that ever happened to him, and he was grateful.

"Running this country isn't easy, you know."

The Empress gave Noburo a side-wards glance, and looked away. "Of all the things you do, I think 'running this country' is the lowest of your priorities. You spend most of your time drinking and eating, while the rest of us do what we can. You really should get more involved."

Normally, any person who made that sort of remark, regardless of social status, would be executed on the spot. However, these were words from Noburo's wife, whom he greatly respected and admired. He sighed and said, "Sometimes I feel like I'm not fit to be emperor. I distract myself from my troubles." But deep down, he knew she was right. As Emperor, he needed to do more to manage the ever growing crisis that was brewing, and threatening to spark a civil war.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Newne Carriebean7 wrote:"Don't let me in the same room as that jackass. He's unbearable to work with."
"Sir, you have a duty to your people."
"My duties are to fuck cheese and declare war on oompa loompa prison camps, so fuck off!"
"sir, did you take that lsd this morning?"
"Yes, I fucking took my lsd this fucking morning, why else would I marry a rhino so that vacuum cleaner could swig beer while being scare of pans with faces on them?!"

User avatar
Xichung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:40 pm

"oh friend don't focus on the future too hard cause the corpse could be ripped to pieces, if that happens i will work my curses, but one of you must sacrifice your mind" he grins holding a needle "this is the cost of power, so careful of the voices if it comes to me having to bring them back" he smirks as runes glow on the needle
im just a Finnish mercenary sniper that enjoys this.

User avatar
5pb
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 482
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:05 am

Kalingway, Rooftops?
Izayoi


Izayoi upon receiving the letter from the emperor began to travel there immediately. Izayoi didn't feel like dealing with the people down on the streets so he began bounding from building to building using his unparalleled strength. Each time he leaped the roofing beneath his would ripple with a blue-green cubic effect before they shattered. He began to approach the castle and jumped down to the roads to and walked towards the gates. He stopped at the gates and looked around to see if anyone was on guard.
Last edited by 5pb on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Percher “Pest” is the girl in my flag, in case you're curious.
Anime: Mondaiji-Tachi


"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto
When we meet next time... bring more food~
Don't question my thought process, it's hard to explain.
I should make my factbooks MORE EDGY!

User avatar
Xichung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Azreal

Postby Xichung » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:03 am

Azreal toiled away with his dark magic, he sewed and weave magic in his lab searching for the key to immortality that his grandfather had found once before. The estate they lived in was titanic mansion hidden away in the forest far from anyone, it was built upon a crypt, which extended down miles and was just as wide. Many came here to put the dead to rest or even request the house to bring loved ones back to life for only a few moments. The house was not very empty either for it took in rejects from other houses and few they saw worthy of teaching their forbidden magic.

Azreal was soon interrupted by a knock on the door, he soon stops and dispersed the magic in his room “come in please!” He called out to whoever was at his door. They soon entered and bowed, it was a young woman with fair skin and raven black hair, she wore a dress made of black feathers, this woman was Azreal daughter and the next to rule house Thanatos

“You are being summoned, father” when she spoke her voice was soft, but it sent chills down ones spine with how cold it was. Azreal sighed and grumbled “get a portal ready, I need to look decent before I head to the king” the woman nodded “one more thing, fey, stop wearing that dress, it leaves feathers everywhere” said Azreal with slight annoyance as he picks up a feather and she rolled her eyes at him “just hurry up old man, you don’t want to keep the royals waiting”
Azreal sighed and got on a fancy attire and left through a portal to the front door of the palace, he then knocked as the portal closed
im just a Finnish mercenary sniper that enjoys this.

User avatar
Asardia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 684
Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Asardia » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Imperial Palace


A group of Phoenix Knights were keeping watch over the front gates of the Imperial Palace, when a portal opened and a man stepped out. The Knights were not directly in front of the gates, as they were positioned on watch towers overlooking the river that separated the palace from the main streets of Kalingway. At first they were alarmed, as any guest would have to go through a search by Sensors and a few Phoenix Knights before they even entered the palace grounds. However, there was still a Sensor with the Knights, who stopped the rest of his group from attacking.

"His energy is not malicious. It seems that's he's come in here with good intentions, no matter how...unorthodox. I believe he arrived as a result of the Emperor's invitation."

Another Phoenix Knight, the leader of the group, nodded his head in understanding. "We'll go down and intercept him."

The Phoenix Knights left their position at the watch tower and went to talk to the man who arrived. The leader led the Knights to the front of the gates. "What is your purpose here?"
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Newne Carriebean7 wrote:"Don't let me in the same room as that jackass. He's unbearable to work with."
"Sir, you have a duty to your people."
"My duties are to fuck cheese and declare war on oompa loompa prison camps, so fuck off!"
"sir, did you take that lsd this morning?"
"Yes, I fucking took my lsd this fucking morning, why else would I marry a rhino so that vacuum cleaner could swig beer while being scare of pans with faces on them?!"

User avatar
Xichung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:15 am

areal oxwind

“I was invited here” he looks at them tired and not wanting to deal with them “so can I get let in, I prefer not to be outside any longer than I have to” he one handed cracks his knuckles “

Image

Memphis Nane

Nane walked to the town where the Etira is, unknown to her if they were there. She went there to visit an old friend, a blacksmith. Her body was covered in gashes and punctures. She noticed the multiple soul presence coming to the town also. One of the souls corrupted to an extreme. She took note of them and continued to the blacksmith. She soon met an old man toiling away on a suit of armor. “Hey old man!” He looked “is it really you?!” She would smirk if she could but laughed a little “I need repairs as you can see” she waves at the holes and gashes the old man sighed “is the sword still fine” she nodded “yeah it’s fine” he finished up the last piece of armor and while he did so they caught up talking endlessly. He started melding steel into the holes “you know old man, I missed seeing that face of yours” he smirked “you could always still marry me” she giggles “still a lady’s man I see, but I’ll decline your offer cause I’m not into older men” he looked at her with a raised eyebrow “what, I’m not a day over a hundred” they both laughed “maybe I should take you up on that offer” they talked for the rest of the time of repair
Last edited by Xichung on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
im just a Finnish mercenary sniper that enjoys this.

User avatar
5pb
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 482
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Castle Gates,
Izayoi


"Who me? Guys I'm heartbroken, to think the air of arrogance I try so hard to give off wouldn't be recognized," Izayoi gave a hearty laugh after the little speel. Quickly changing his tone and posture he stated, "I am Izayoi Ayazato, head of house Ayazato, I have come to answer the summons of the emperor." As well as his title there was a phoenix symbol emblazoned on the cuff of his right sleeve, having been affiliated with the Phoenix Knights for most of his life it was only right that he carried the symbol in some form.
Last edited by 5pb on Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black Percher “Pest” is the girl in my flag, in case you're curious.
Anime: Mondaiji-Tachi


"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto
When we meet next time... bring more food~
Don't question my thought process, it's hard to explain.
I should make my factbooks MORE EDGY!

User avatar
Haedros 92712
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1067
Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Asardia wrote:
Near Dacryn


Kiyonari directed the group of rogue mages towards the city. "I don't want to spend too much energy too quickly, so unfortunately we're going to have to walk" Kiyonari said as the rain continued to pour down. "The Sayuga keep the coffin of their dead in a special temple near their family estate. We'll sneak in, take the coffin, and return to our base in the south. But of course, this won't be nearly as easy as it seems. Not only will a group of people walking together in this weather cause suspicion, we also will have to find a way into and out of the temple. But by the time we finish the job, my magic should be replenished enough for me to simply form a portal to escape."

Jade walked in silence as Kiyonari explained what was happening. Her cursed eye allowed her insight that rivals that of even a Sensor. She would be able to direct the Etira to the correct place in the Sayuga Temple and also be a lookout while the mission was underway. Jade's heart raced as they began to move closer to the temple. They were on the outskirts of the city and moving towards the eastern part, which was where the Sayuga did most of their operations. The dark sky overhead loomed over Jade as she began to constantly look around to make sure they weren't being followed or noticed. But while Jade was thinking about all of this, Kiyonari seemed to have a carefree attitude and talked nonchalantly about the future.

"Honestly? I can't wait until we resurrect Baesu Sayuga. We'll have the perfect mage who can stop any of the Phoenix Knights, and that will allow us time to begin allying ourselves with other mages, who I'm sure will join our cause as soon as they here of our goal." Kiyonari had a big grin on his face, as he was excited to finally move forward on the first step on the coup.

Imperial Palace, Kalingway


The Phoenix Knights stood guard around the palace as the servants worked tirelessly to ensure everything was set to go for the conference the Emperor had called not too long ago. Emperor Noburo had sent a letter to each noble house, inviting them to the palace to express their grievances and ways they can address the situation in the Desert Regions. Reports of the incidents were vague, but what Noburo had learned was that the rogue mages responsible were formidable enough to massacre an entire town, and take several well known mages. The Emperor stood on the palace balcony overlooking the city. He thought about everything that had occurred and what the aristocracy would do. He wasn't afraid of being deposed, as he had an iron grip over the Phoenix Knights. Any attempt to overthrow him would result in a surge of knights swarming the palace, or at least he hoped. Noburo let out a laugh and went back inside to his bedroom. He could smell the food being prepared by the servants. The Emperor loved to distract himself from his duties by eating. But he knew this wasn't what was needed right now. Noburo had to think of what he wanted to say to keep the nobles on his side, as he was sure several houses would side with the rebels, including Luther Esquoria and the rest of the Esquoria House. Noburo went to the first floor to inspect what was going on as he thought about the conference. The servants began to ready the palace for the arrival of countless nobles. The conference would take place in the Great Room, a huge room in the palace which was fit everyone who was coming. The food being made would be of great variety, so the nobles should enjoy at least something as they stayed to meet with Noburo.

Noburo had been looking for his wife, the Empress, who had taken some time to rest. He saw her with several servants who assisted her in daily routine. She thanked them, and went to talk to Noburo.

"I see you're very stressed out," she said as moved her hair out of her face. Noburo admired the beauty of her. How gracefully she walked, how she spoke, and her confidence. She surely was the best thing that ever happened to him, and he was grateful.

"Running this country isn't easy, you know."

The Empress gave Noburo a side-wards glance, and looked away. "Of all the things you do, I think 'running this country' is the lowest of your priorities. You spend most of your time drinking and eating, while the rest of us do what we can. You really should get more involved."

Normally, any person who made that sort of remark, regardless of social status, would be executed on the spot. However, these were words from Noburo's wife, whom he greatly respected and admired. He sighed and said, "Sometimes I feel like I'm not fit to be emperor. I distract myself from my troubles." But deep down, he knew she was right. As Emperor, he needed to do more to manage the ever growing crisis that was brewing, and threatening to spark a civil war.


Devilface walked quietly along side Kyonari. His visage was masked by his illusion, one that also made Aleina invisible to he human eye. He began to mumble to Kiyonari in a hushed, rough voice. “You are a clever man Kiyonari. However, I suggest that you keep an air of caution. The empire has many fierce mages at their command, and Baesu Sauguya will likely not be enough to stop them by his lonesome, even with that other corpse you got with you. I shall warn you. If I feel you have become far too confident and will endanger me, my daughter, or even that girl Jade, I will not hesitate to kill you. I will not die for some I’ll conceived plan, not will I follow a madman. You have been warned.” After finishing his rather threatening advice, he went silent, and continued walking alongside Kyonari. A voice from thin air now was whispered into Kiyonari’s ear, the singsong lull of a child. “Kiyonari’s gonna die, for my father doesn’t lie, he’ll split you open wide, and then remove your hide, and when you scream in pain, it truly shan’t be a shame, for the bell tolls for fools like you, and the words I speak are true. Did you like that one father?” Devilface spoke not, and continued walking.
IVE GOT TOOOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!

Seriously I have way too much time to spend on RPs. It’s actually kinda sad.


Also I’m obsessed with JoJos Bizarre Adventure (if you didn’t notice.)

User avatar
Xichung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:01 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Asardia wrote:
Near Dacryn


Kiyonari directed the group of rogue mages towards the city. "I don't want to spend too much energy too quickly, so unfortunately we're going to have to walk" Kiyonari said as the rain continued to pour down. "The Sayuga keep the coffin of their dead in a special temple near their family estate. We'll sneak in, take the coffin, and return to our base in the south. But of course, this won't be nearly as easy as it seems. Not only will a group of people walking together in this weather cause suspicion, we also will have to find a way into and out of the temple. But by the time we finish the job, my magic should be replenished enough for me to simply form a portal to escape."

Jade walked in silence as Kiyonari explained what was happening. Her cursed eye allowed her insight that rivals that of even a Sensor. She would be able to direct the Etira to the correct place in the Sayuga Temple and also be a lookout while the mission was underway. Jade's heart raced as they began to move closer to the temple. They were on the outskirts of the city and moving towards the eastern part, which was where the Sayuga did most of their operations. The dark sky overhead loomed over Jade as she began to constantly look around to make sure they weren't being followed or noticed. But while Jade was thinking about all of this, Kiyonari seemed to have a carefree attitude and talked nonchalantly about the future.

"Honestly? I can't wait until we resurrect Baesu Sayuga. We'll have the perfect mage who can stop any of the Phoenix Knights, and that will allow us time to begin allying ourselves with other mages, who I'm sure will join our cause as soon as they here of our goal." Kiyonari had a big grin on his face, as he was excited to finally move forward on the first step on the coup.

Imperial Palace, Kalingway


The Phoenix Knights stood guard around the palace as the servants worked tirelessly to ensure everything was set to go for the conference the Emperor had called not too long ago. Emperor Noburo had sent a letter to each noble house, inviting them to the palace to express their grievances and ways they can address the situation in the Desert Regions. Reports of the incidents were vague, but what Noburo had learned was that the rogue mages responsible were formidable enough to massacre an entire town, and take several well known mages. The Emperor stood on the palace balcony overlooking the city. He thought about everything that had occurred and what the aristocracy would do. He wasn't afraid of being deposed, as he had an iron grip over the Phoenix Knights. Any attempt to overthrow him would result in a surge of knights swarming the palace, or at least he hoped. Noburo let out a laugh and went back inside to his bedroom. He could smell the food being prepared by the servants. The Emperor loved to distract himself from his duties by eating. But he knew this wasn't what was needed right now. Noburo had to think of what he wanted to say to keep the nobles on his side, as he was sure several houses would side with the rebels, including Luther Esquoria and the rest of the Esquoria House. Noburo went to the first floor to inspect what was going on as he thought about the conference. The servants began to ready the palace for the arrival of countless nobles. The conference would take place in the Great Room, a huge room in the palace which was fit everyone who was coming. The food being made would be of great variety, so the nobles should enjoy at least something as they stayed to meet with Noburo.

Noburo had been looking for his wife, the Empress, who had taken some time to rest. He saw her with several servants who assisted her in daily routine. She thanked them, and went to talk to Noburo.

"I see you're very stressed out," she said as moved her hair out of her face. Noburo admired the beauty of her. How gracefully she walked, how she spoke, and her confidence. She surely was the best thing that ever happened to him, and he was grateful.

"Running this country isn't easy, you know."

The Empress gave Noburo a side-wards glance, and looked away. "Of all the things you do, I think 'running this country' is the lowest of your priorities. You spend most of your time drinking and eating, while the rest of us do what we can. You really should get more involved."

Normally, any person who made that sort of remark, regardless of social status, would be executed on the spot. However, these were words from Noburo's wife, whom he greatly respected and admired. He sighed and said, "Sometimes I feel like I'm not fit to be emperor. I distract myself from my troubles." But deep down, he knew she was right. As Emperor, he needed to do more to manage the ever growing crisis that was brewing, and threatening to spark a civil war.


Devilface walked quietly along side Kyonari. His visage was masked by his illusion, one that also made Aleina invisible to he human eye. He began to mumble to Kiyonari in a hushed, rough voice. “You are a clever man Kiyonari. However, I suggest that you keep an air of caution. The empire has many fierce mages at their command, and Baesu Sauguya will likely not be enough to stop them by his lonesome, even with that other corpse you got with you. I shall warn you. If I feel you have become far too confident and will endanger me, my daughter, or even that girl Jade, I will not hesitate to kill you. I will not die for some I’ll conceived plan, not will I follow a madman. You have been warned.” After finishing his rather threatening advice, he went silent, and continued walking alongside Kyonari. A voice from thin air now was whispered into Kiyonari’s ear, the singsong lull of a child. “Kiyonari’s gonna die, for my father doesn’t lie, he’ll split you open wide, and then remove your hide, and when you scream in pain, it truly shan’t be a shame, for the bell tolls for fools like you, and the words I speak are true. Did you like that one father?” Devilface spoke not, and continued walking.

cross laughs "and a demon like you is fit to lead us, you're bloodlust controls both you" he crossed his arms "i know im too insane to lead such groups, jade, and her friend are the only ones smart enough, also speak quieter" the coffin drags on the ground behind him "nice look, but i can sense the magic illusion off you"
im just a Finnish mercenary sniper that enjoys this.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: American Pere Housh, Asardia, Derika, Duestchstien, Eodor, Federal States of Xathuecia, Impeck, Ort, Ralnis, Saint Ryvern, Sanabel, Sterkistan, Vaquas, Vyrstyv

Advertisement

Remove ads