NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (IC, Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon May 13, 2019 1:16 pm

Vyron
He woke up and just lay there for a few moments. He felt really groggy. He just wanted to go back to sleep, but it was rather uncomfortable and he forced himself to get up. He looked sround and saw some people in the distance, but he couldn't tell if they were coming towards him or not at this distance so he waited for a moment, the four figures making themselves more distinct. He starts to debste whether or not to stay where he is and wait, just go home, or what. He decides to wait and see what the four people want before going somewhere.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue May 14, 2019 5:55 am

Xichung wrote:Fenrir

‘What an interesting being, I felt iv seen it before’ she said to herself before her stomach growled and she was reminded of her main priority, food. She followed the sage and girls, staying close enough not to loose track but staying out of sight

Thanatos

“Yes, lead them to your grave, I’ll make you atone for what you have done and I’ll keep your soul haunted, know that I shall torment your students” he grinned “I want to destroy your precious order that you hold so dear, I’m going to destroy everything you held dear, like you have to me” he tightened his grip on his scythe “I’m going to purge you from existence!” His anger was starting to boil over “I will show everyone the truth...” his wings opened up “and I shall take on vengeance for the one I held dear”

Aiko & Company

Ater walked closer to Aiko and whispered to her, "Ai, I think something is following us." Aiko nodded and turned around, she didn't see anything, but she could definitely feel it.

"Whoever or whatever, is back there make yourself known!" Aiko pointed her new weapon in the direction of Fenrir's hiding spot. "If you come out peacefully we will not harm you," she kept calling out to whatever was following them, trying to get it to show itself.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue May 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Fenrir

She saw the girl soon turn around and call her out ‘damn it, what will happen if I do’ she thought to herself and soon heard the threat, she got scared and slowly approached staying in wolf form. She was very skinny and malnourished ‘I must act like I’m just a normal hound’ she thought, her dark body reflecting in the light.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed May 15, 2019 5:30 am

She saw the girl soon turn around and call her out ‘damn it, what will happen if I do’ she thought to herself and soon heard the threat, she got scared and slowly approached staying in wolf form. She was very skinny and malnourished ‘I must act like I’m just a normal hound’ she thought, her dark body reflecting in the light.

Aiko & Company

"Oh, it's just a starving wolf," Ater began to walk towards it when Aiko stopped her.

"Ater! Since when do wolves travel alone, stalk groups larger than them, and understand threats?" She was still pointing her blade at the creature not truly deceived by the wolf.

"It is also giving off quite a lot of essence, can't you see?" Arashi spoke up towards Aiko.

"Is that what the strange light is?"

"Yes, it's residual essence. Judging by how much it has, that wolf is far more powerful than it would lead us to believe." Aiko nodded in response to the sages words, fixing her eyes on Fenrir.

"It does still look hungry, Ai can we give it some food to see how it responds?" Aiko again nodded and reached into her bag, she pulled out some salted meat and tossed it at the wolf.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 am

Vyron
The people stopped so he decided to walk along. He tried to think about what had happened but all his mind would give him is blanks, he couldn't remember the past few days at all. All he saw was that girl, she got into his head and messed with something. He punches a tree in anger, causing it to freeze. He quickly withdrew his hand, he didn't like the cold. He laughed at the irony of it for a second and continued his way back home.
Cross and Nightmare
He was shot back by the dark figure. When he regained his balance he looked at him more clearly, did the girl have a friend he wasn't aware of? He summoned a couple of knives above him and attacked. Nightmare smiles and disappears after sending the knives in different directions. He reappeared behind Cross and sends one of his tentacles through his back and rips out his heart. Cross's eyes grow wide as he feels it pierce through his back. Cross falls to the ground after a second, dead. Nightmare holds his heart in his hand and smiles "Enjoy everlasting slumber." He drops the heart and teleports back over to Jade. "So, are you interested?"
Last edited by Frachen on Wed May 15, 2019 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu May 16, 2019 12:34 pm

Fenrir

She slowly approached the meat and soon ate it slowly while watching them, gold markings began to show along her body. ‘Maybe I can follow them’ she thought. She then slowly walked towards them watching them intently, her ears staying flat to show she means no harm.
Last edited by Xichung on Thu May 16, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sun May 19, 2019 7:26 pm

Kalingway

Imperial Palace
Adelina and Asteria

Adelina was surprised by the sudden collapse of the boulder, but it didn't really bother her. So one of them is an Earth Mage, huh? She thought. And now that the rock is broken, I can use my Explosion Magic to disrupt them. And with that, they won't be able to get anywhere near me or the Empress.

Adelina glanced at Asteria, who was standing behind the group. She nodded in acknowledgment of Asteria's presence. She also saw Theo. With backup, she felt bold enough to attack. Adelina then sent the smashed boulder remnants at the mages as they lit up blue in the process. The rocks were set to explode as soon as they reached them.

Asteria, seeing what happened, immediately used her Wind Magic to jump into the air. She didn't get an opportunity to copy one of their powers, but she didn't need to. Adelina's explosions would keep those rogue mages at bay while she could subdue them with Sand.

Streets of Kalingway
Kiyonari

Kiyonari responded to Ayano. "We're nearing our goal to resurrect Narissa. I went and retrieved the coffin of Yucella, and Jade is getting the Allegrodo one. Once they're revived, we'll have the necessary power to break Narissa's seal and release her. And...did anything interesting happen in our absence?" Kiyonari looked around the district. Things seemed to have calmed down, but there was still violence and IGs cleaning up the streets. "Did you happen to run into any other Cheristi?"

Aesyerus

Allegrodo Estate

Before Jade could even respond to anything, another being entered the field and took out Cross with ease. In fact, Cross seemed more like an annoyance than an actual threat to him. However, having the Cursed Eye allowed Jade to see everything that just took place with extreme detail. Apparently, Cross was killed when a...tentacle pierced him? Jade examined the new mage's aura, which seemed quite negative. She stayed apprehensive, but after seeing what he did to Cross, she was willing to listen. "What is your offer?" She asked as calmly as possible.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon May 20, 2019 4:59 am

Asardia wrote:
Kalingway

Imperial Palace
Adelina and Asteria

Adelina was surprised by the sudden collapse of the boulder, but it didn't really bother her. So one of them is an Earth Mage, huh? She thought. And now that the rock is broken, I can use my Explosion Magic to disrupt them. And with that, they won't be able to get anywhere near me or the Empress.

Adelina glanced at Asteria, who was standing behind the group. She nodded in acknowledgment of Asteria's presence. She also saw Theo. With backup, she felt bold enough to attack. Adelina then sent the smashed boulder remnants at the mages as they lit up blue in the process. The rocks were set to explode as soon as they reached them.

Asteria, seeing what happened, immediately used her Wind Magic to jump into the air. She didn't get an opportunity to copy one of their powers, but she didn't need to. Adelina's explosions would keep those rogue mages at bay while she could subdue them with Sand.

Streets of Kalingway
Kiyonari

Kiyonari responded to Ayano. "We're nearing our goal to resurrect Narissa. I went and retrieved the coffin of Yucella, and Jade is getting the Allegrodo one. Once they're revived, we'll have the necessary power to break Narissa's seal and release her. And...did anything interesting happen in our absence?" Kiyonari looked around the district. Things seemed to have calmed down, but there was still violence and IGs cleaning up the streets. "Did you happen to run into any other Cheristi?"

Aesyerus

Allegrodo Estate

Before Jade could even respond to anything, another being entered the field and took out Cross with ease. In fact, Cross seemed more like an annoyance than an actual threat to him. However, having the Cursed Eye allowed Jade to see everything that just took place with extreme detail. Apparently, Cross was killed when a...tentacle pierced him? Jade examined the new mage's aura, which seemed quite negative. She stayed apprehensive, but after seeing what he did to Cross, she was willing to listen. "What is your offer?" She asked as calmly as possible.

Ra'an
He was surprised at the sudden change of events but managed to stop the rocks that were coming directly at him, the rest of the group wpild have to defend themselves. He looked at Asteria and threw her at Adelina with his telekinesis. "Heads up" he said mockingly.
Vestía
She blocked some of the rocks but was hit by the rest. She falls down in pain but staggers up, back to her feet. She has the spears that were left in the air from when she originally summoned them fly at Adelina, and uses another to prop herself up.
Nightmare
"It is a rather simple offer, I grant you the use of my power and you just do a few simple tasks for me when I need them. They won't be anything big, and there won't be more than three. I don't need any now, so you'll be free to do whatever at the moment. What exactly are my powers you may ask?" He holds out his hand to create a sphere of negative energy and tosses it gently into Jade's hands, whereupon they become handcuffs that are completely locked onto her hands. He holds out his hand and it returns to a sphere and flies back to him. He drops it and it takes the shape of Jade. Suddenly without notice it become horribly mangled and unrecognizable with most of its limbs becoming weopons. "That was the opening act, I hope you're pleased." He changes it to a glass of water and takes a drink while awaiting Jade's response.
Last edited by Frachen on Mon May 20, 2019 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Mon May 20, 2019 5:26 pm

[quote="Frachen";p="35717230"][quote="Asardia";p="35716328"]
Kalingway

Imperial Palace
Adelina and Asteria

Ra'an
He was surprised at the sudden change of events but managed to stop the rocks that were coming directly at him, the rest of the group wpild have to defend themselves. He looked at Asteria and threw her at Adelina with his telekinesis. "Heads up" he said mockingly.

Theo surged forward, creating two others of him as he waded into the Mages. His maces cracked the skulls of two, they fell to the ground, hundreds of volts coursing through them, as he moved onto his next targets.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon May 20, 2019 5:33 pm

Bolslania wrote:
Frachen wrote:

Lumis and Umbra
They turn around to face the new threat and start their combos, Umbra freezes theo's legs and Lumis sends flames towards him. Umbra also creates a barrier of ice around the rest of the Infernal Den members isolating themselves. "Back down and you won't be killed."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Wed May 22, 2019 8:02 am

Frachen wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

Lumis and Umbra
They turn around to face the new threat and start their combos, Umbra freezes theo's legs and Lumis sends flames towards him. Umbra also creates a barrier of ice around the rest of the Infernal Den members isolating themselves. "Back down and you won't be killed."

The Illusions disappeared, and Theo was nowhere to be seen.

Theo stayed invisible inside the Infernal Den ranks. He moved slowly towards Umbra, drop her(?) and the groups protection crumbles, opening them to his allies. He stood still, and summoned another illusion of himself, coming from around the corner of the alley, maces slung in his belt, hands loose by his side. His invisibility would hold as long as he was careful.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu May 23, 2019 7:52 am

Rasputin

He threw a few spikes at nightmare and within a second, they changed positions and surrounded him “he pain in the ass, I’m the one making offers!” A summoning circle lies below him “so get out of here!” He grabbed another set of spikes from Diablo and then it spoke “ill rip you apart!” It cried out

Thanatos

“Damn brats can’t stay out of trouble” he flew up in a blink of an eye and traveled to Ra’an “you pain in the asses”

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 23, 2019 8:05 am

Xichung wrote:Rasputin

He threw a few spikes at nightmare and within a second, they changed positions and surrounded him “he pain in the ass, I’m the one making offers!” A summoning circle lies below him “so get out of here!” He grabbed another set of spikes from Diablo and then it spoke “ill rip you apart!” It cried out

Thanatos

“Damn brats can’t stay out of trouble” he flew up in a blink of an eye and traveled to Ra’an “you pain in the asses”

Theo watched as Thanatos flew in, standing still as to not be seen. His illusion protecting him. He inched towards Umbra, carefully...slowly.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu May 23, 2019 12:05 pm

Thanatos

Nightmare
He blinks, startled, for a second and regains his posture "My my, must we be so rude? Ripping me apart seems a bit rash don't you think?" He snaps and the glass of water transforms into an Imitation of Cross. He rushed at Diablo, knife in hand to stab him. Nightmare himself disappears and reappears behind Rasputin, sword in hand pointed at his back. "Keep on feeling the annoyance and hatred, it's quite energizing."
Ra'an
He looks as if is about to say some sarcastic remark but decides it's best to hold it at the moment.
Bolslania wrote:

Thanatos

Theo watched as Thanatos flew in, standing still as to not be seen. His illusion protecting him. He inched towards Umbra, carefully...slowly.

Umbra is looking around for Theo, he growls, "Stop hiding coward...face me like a man."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 23, 2019 1:31 pm

[/quote]
Umbra is looking around for Theo, he growls, "Stop hiding coward...face me like a man."[/quote]

Theo smiled, his maces charged with hundreds of volts, a single touch, and you die. He was now only 2 feet away from Umbra. He leaped forward and clubbed him and jabbed Lumis, both fell to the ground, violently convulsing, dead (No way in hell you survive) before they hit the ground, the illusion of Theo disappears, and Theo darts in a random direction, moving towards Ra'an and Thanatos as their protective barrier dissolves.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu May 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Rasputin

He tuned almost like it was a dance and grabbed the nightmare by the wrist tossing him to the side with his superior strength “oh I’m not annoyed, I was getting bored” he snapped his fingers and the spikes changed positions, one entering nightmare side “gonna leave?”

Thanatos

Smoke poured off the two corpses “I found the rat” he laughed as the corpses vanish and the smoke flows to Thanatos and he turn s around to face Theo “you thought you were safe from death” his form changed to a large hooded figure and he walked towards Theo hand reaching for his throat and scythe in the other “run...” Thanatos said but his voice sounded horrid and were in whisper

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri May 24, 2019 5:59 am

He tuned almost like it was a dance and grabbed the nightmare by the wrist tossing him to the side with his superior strength “oh I’m not annoyed, I was getting bored” he snapped his fingers and the spikes changed positions, one entering nightmare side “gonna leave?”

Thanatos

Smoke poured off the two corpses “I found the rat” he laughed as the corpses vanish and the smoke flows to Thanatos and he turn s around to face Theo “you thought you were safe from death” his form changed to a large hooded figure and he walked towards Theo hand reaching for his throat and scythe in the other “run...” Thanatos said but his voice sounded horrid and were in whisper

Nightmare
He stood up and pulled the spike out of his side. "I'll leave when I wish to do so, not when I'm told." He coats the spike in negative energy and throws it into the ground next to Rasputin. The negativity shoots out of it forming a web, it is rather sticky... "Sit there to long and you die, move too much, and that could attract attention." The Cross Imitation becomes a giant spider and it sits near Rasputin. He creates more orbs of negativity and they each form various nightmarish creatures.
Last edited by Frachen on Fri May 24, 2019 6:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Fri May 24, 2019 6:37 am

Thanatos

How the fuck did he see me!? Theo backs up towards his comrades maces charged, he is set to attack Thanatos, hoping that he is something at least related to human.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat May 25, 2019 9:21 am

Rasputin

He broke out in laughter “oh so scary” he grinned “I work for death himself, compared to that monster this is nothing” he snapped his fingers and the spike in the ground exploded along with the ones surrounding nightmare “explosives, very good for getting rid of those pesky stains” he bit his finger to make it bleed and he placed it on the summoning circle “which nightmare do you deserve to fight”

Thanatos

“Come child, you can’t hide from me, I can see your future” he laughed as he kept walking forward umbra and lumis appeared in his shadow perfectly fine. “Come I’ll show you what it feels like, child” his steps were silent as he seemed to float towards him, if he doesn’t move he will grab him and kill him within the minute

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat May 25, 2019 9:27 am

He broke out in laughter “oh so scary” he grinned “I work for death himself, compared to that monster this is nothing” he snapped his fingers and the spike in the ground exploded along with the ones surrounding nightmare “explosives, very good for getting rid of those pesky stains” he bit his finger to make it bleed and he placed it on the summoning circle “which nightmare do you deserve to fight”

Thanatos

“Come child, you can’t hide from me, I can see your future” he laughed as he kept walking forward umbra and lumis appeared in his shadow perfectly fine. “Come I’ll show you what it feels like, child” his steps were silent as he seemed to float towards him, if he doesn’t move he will grab him and kill him within the minute

Nightmare
"I am Nightmare! Your little so called ones don't scare me!" The creatures make their way towards Rasputin. Nightmare teleports again, he's nowhere to be seen but his presence is definitely felt.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun May 26, 2019 10:22 am

Asardia wrote:
Kalingway

Streets of Kalingway
Kiyonari

She slowly approached the meat and soon ate it slowly while watching them, gold markings began to show along her body. ‘Maybe I can follow them’ she thought. She then slowly walked towards them watching them intently, her ears staying flat to show she means no harm.

Aiko & Company

"A strange wolf, don't you think Arbus?" Ater turned towards her sister when she saw the golden markings on Fenrir's body.

"If one could even say that this is still a wolf," Arbus tilted her head and looked over Fenrir once again. Arashi then approached Aiko and whispered into her ear.

"This is most definitely not a safe creature. Its mana is a perfect match to what I saw in the ruins of Kalingway," Aiko silently nodded in response. She waved her two demons to follow her and they turned around and continued their walk, watching Fenrir closely.

Ayano and Ira

"I didn't see any Cherstis while I was fighting," Ira stood up, still somewhat wobbly from when his leg was removed. "I was a bot to busy defending Ayano to look at their eyes though," he gestured towards her as she stood up.

"There hasn't been any more major battles since the four strange creatures were defeated. Well, three of them, one of them ran away and escaped through a building that collapsed," Ayano provided the information that Ira forgot to include in his response.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun May 26, 2019 10:51 am

Thanatos

Theo summons an illusion, it charges at Thanatos, maces raised. Real Theo backs up swiftly, sweating as this...thing floated towards him.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun May 26, 2019 1:58 pm

Thanatos

He grabbed the clone by the head with one hand and tossed him to the side like he was nothing “run...” he was soon right behind Theo “death is everywhere...” he began reaching out

rasputin

He threw spikes into the creatures and they blew up as he summoned a behemoth, he then jumped towards jade knocking her out and grabbed her, soon vanishing in a bright light. He and jade were in the black library. The behemoth was blind and attack based on magic presence, so it swung wildly at anything magical.

Fenrir

She followed them closely, keeping her eyes on them, making sure not to lose them. The gold marking pulsate with light, in the same pattern as a heart beat. She was still hungry but she waited to steal their food when they rest.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun May 26, 2019 2:01 pm

[quote="Xichung";p="35740257"]Thanatos

He grabbed the clone by the head with one hand and tossed him to the side like he was nothing “run...” he was soon right behind Theo “death is everywhere...” he began reaching out

"Fuck!" Theo leaped out of the way, lightning blasting out his hand, it connected with Thanatos, Theo was crackling with electricity, lightning sparking across his body.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun May 26, 2019 4:59 pm

Xichung wrote:Thanatos

rasputin

He threw spikes into the creatures and they blew up as he summoned a behemoth, he then jumped towards jade knocking her out and grabbed her, soon vanishing in a bright light. He and jade were in the black library. The behemoth was blind and attack based on magic presence, so it swung wildly at anything magical.

Fenrir

She followed them closely, keeping her eyes on them, making sure not to lose them. The gold marking pulsate with light, in the same pattern as a heart beat. She was still hungry but she waited to steal their food when they rest.

Nightmare
"Coward! Death may be your protector but Nightmares reach all! Pain is a universal language, and I specialize in all dialects of it." He teleports to his "palace" where he is greeted by Allison. She throws her arms over him. "How have you been?" He shoves her off roughly. "Don't talk to me."
"What happened? Why won't you talk?"
Nightmare ignores her and walks into his room, closes and locks the door.
Bendy he is sitting on a tree when he spots a group of people. He looks at them and then notices the strange wolf following them. "Hm, odd, I thought wolves were pack creatures, maybe it's ill?" He flips on the tree so he is hanging by his tail, "Howzit goin?" He asks Aiko as she passes under the tree.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse