NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (IC, Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:11 am

Kalingway

Marketplace

Elakashi Cheristi stumbled over to the table where her father was sitting. He was drinking beer, Mild Striker, imported from the Salyan Empire across the sea. He took a sip of it but quickly put it down once he saw her arrive. Interior Guardsmen were stationed all around the marketplace, and the aftermath of the battle in the capital was still visible to anyone who took even a glance at the surroundings. Elakashi's father was here with his squadron of IGs. All were...disturbed, to say the least. Elakashi herself barely had anything to say, even though the last few hours were more eventful than most things in her life as an Interior Guard. The battle was complete hell, and it seemed everyone at the market just wanted to reflect on the events as opposed to talking about it. Well, mostly everyone. Maurikael, Elakashi's father, had plenty to say.

"Well, I'm glad you're alive," Maurikael said flatly.

Elakashi, despite crying uncontrollably just moments ago, was just as stoic and tranquil as Maurikael. She was breathing heavily and exhausted a considerable amount of Essence. Her facial expression may not have shown it, which Elakashi hypothesized was a byproduct of the intense training to become an IG. "Same goes for you. However...I do believe the Emperor was killed."

Maurikael didn't immediately respond.

"You already knew," Elakashi added in the silence. Her father only nodded and took another drink of his beer, avoiding her eyes.

He sighed. "We are the Interior Guards. We are supposed to be the Emperor's eyes and ears. We are supposed to be aware of what's happening and stop it before it gets this far. It's just hard to accept the fact that we...I failed."

Elakashi shook her head. "This is a totally different threat than anything we've ever seen before, father. Fighting an enemy we know next to nothing about won't yield victories instantly."

"You are correct in that regard, Elakashi."

The short conversation the two had was interrupted by an IG running over to Maurikael and informing him of another battle between two archmages whose power was easily the highest he's sensed in his life. He finished by saying, "There was also an archmage who had an aura that was not only massive, but also..peaceful in a way. Almost like a perfect Sage of the Arts."

Maurikael's eyes widened. He, like many others in the armed forces, heard about the legendary battle between the Three Elites and the Chaos Sage. It was often said that Arashi Seji, the archmage who embodied order, personally sealed away Narissa, the embodiment of chaos. Maurikael never saw the Great Sage of Cagia, but the possibility that he was in Kalingway now must mean something else is wrong.

Schedule a meeting between us and the Sayuga and Esquoria families," Maurikael ordered his subordinate. "And as for you, Elakashi, I'll have a Medic tend to you."

Elakashi didn't resist. Her father knew her the most of anyone else in her life. There was no way she was going to hide the fatigue from him. Besides, she wasn't going to complain about getting treated either. Using the Cursed Seal in her eye drained enough Essence to force her body to activate a protective shutdown of most magic, allowing her energy to recover with as little inhibition as possible. Elakashi looked towards the Imperial Palace.

Palace

Asteria Sarranie was usually in a good mood. As long as she had her food, she was happy. But even a person such as herself would be moved by the scene of the battle that took place in the city. Kalingway was in ruins, and IGs and Phoenix Knights used their Earth and Wind Magic to repair the most extensive damage done. She helped out a little, but something caught her attention. Asteria wasn't a Sensor by the literal meaning of the word, but she did have two abilities which acted in a way that allowed her to detect disturbances in her surroundings. Following the conclusion of the battle with the Four Horsemen, Asteria quickly left the area to regain composure. Compulsive binge eating her favorite donuts was not going to solve this problem, unfortunately. There were mages heading towards the palace, and something told her this was going to lead to bigger issues if no one stepped in. She gathered her Essence, and used it to launch into the sky. She located the Imperial Palace and glided toward it.

Adelina Larot's long red hair flowed elegantly as the wind blew past her. She sat on the top of the palace, as she decided to keep watch over the Empress, since she would act as the de facto leader for now. With Noburo's untimely death, and no heir from the Empress, the Allegrodo Dynasty effectively ended today, however, there were still relatives who would do anything to keep the Allegrodo on the Imperial Throne. There were some who even wanted power for themselves. Before worrying about Luther and Alexander Esquoria, the Allegrod family was a large one, and there were bound to be pretenders seeking the throne, throwing the entire Empire into civil war. For now, Adelina decided to relegate the stress of those potential threats to the nobility. Being a Black Phoenix member, she acted only on the word of the Imperial family, now the Empress.

She sighed as time went on. Adelina was unable to support Caimus in the first battle in the Palace, leading to that same Archmage defeating Caimus and later killing the Emperor. If she was able to just land a critical blow, maybe...

Adelina's thoughts were interrupted as she looked down and saw a group of mages traveling towards the palace. The palace grounds were deserted, save for some swords and shields left behind from previous Knights. Adelina's heart skipped a beat. This wasn't the same situation when she saw that Interior Guard and the Great Sage. Something about these mages... was off. She jumped down and gracefully landed. As she did so, she raised her arms, resulting in fire forming a barrier around her. Adelina was considered one of the best Fire Mages in the entire Empire. And with her Explosion Magic, she can simply blow up an opponent, reducing the need for any long confrontation. Adelina wasn't going to attack these mages, not yet anyway.

"Who are you and what is your business here?" She asked.

Allegrodo Estate, Aesyerus

Jade arrived at the Estate, with many guards around it. She thought back to Kiyonari's report of a meeting between the Emperor and the noble families, and deduced that the increased security here was due to a decree the late Emperor made. Nonetheless, the guards here wouldn't pose an issue for Jade. Using her Wind Magic, Jade darted across the fields and behind a guard. Before he could respond, she used her Wind Blades to land a hit with concussive force, albeit not deadly. Being a Sensor and having access to the Cursed Eye of the Cheristi, it was nearly impossible for anyone to launch a surprise attack on Jade. She gave the area a brief search with her eye to see what to go after next, when she saw a mage traveling towards the Estate. This mage was easily more powerful than every one of the guards stationed here. Jade decided to continue launching quick but effective attacks on the unsuspecting guards to relieve her of any unnecessary trouble if she were to fight that mage. She made sure she wasn't seen by any guards to also avoid being exposed.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:26 am

Asardia wrote:
Kalingway

Marketplace

Elakashi Cheristi stumbled over to the table where her father was sitting. He was drinking beer, Mild Striker, imported from the Salyan Empire across the sea. He took a sip of it but quickly put it down once he saw her arrive. Interior Guardsmen were stationed all around the marketplace, and the aftermath of the battle in the capital was still visible to anyone who took even a glance at the surroundings. Elakashi's father was here with his squadron of IGs. All were...disturbed, to say the least. Elakashi herself barely had anything to say, even though the last few hours were more eventful than most things in her life as an Interior Guard. The battle was complete hell, and it seemed everyone at the market just wanted to reflect on the events as opposed to talking about it. Well, mostly everyone. Maurikael, Elakashi's father, had plenty to say.

"Well, I'm glad you're alive," Maurikael said flatly.

Elakashi, despite crying uncontrollably just moments ago, was just as stoic and tranquil as Maurikael. She was breathing heavily and exhausted a considerable amount of Essence. Her facial expression may not have shown it, which Elakashi hypothesized was a byproduct of the intense training to become an IG. "Same goes for you. However...I do believe the Emperor was killed."

Maurikael didn't immediately respond.

"You already knew," Elakashi added in the silence. Her father only nodded and took another drink of his beer, avoiding her eyes.

He sighed. "We are the Interior Guards. We are supposed to be the Emperor's eyes and ears. We are supposed to be aware of what's happening and stop it before it gets this far. It's just hard to accept the fact that we...I failed."

Elakashi shook her head. "This is a totally different threat than anything we've ever seen before, father. Fighting an enemy we know next to nothing about won't yield victories instantly."

"You are correct in that regard, Elakashi."

The short conversation the two had was interrupted by an IG running over to Maurikael and informing him of another battle between two archmages whose power was easily the highest he's sensed in his life. He finished by saying, "There was also an archmage who had an aura that was not only massive, but also..peaceful in a way. Almost like a perfect Sage of the Arts."

Maurikael's eyes widened. He, like many others in the armed forces, heard about the legendary battle between the Three Elites and the Chaos Sage. It was often said that Arashi Seji, the archmage who embodied order, personally sealed away Narissa, the embodiment of chaos. Maurikael never saw the Great Sage of Cagia, but the possibility that he was in Kalingway now must mean something else is wrong.

Schedule a meeting between us and the Sayuga and Esquoria families," Maurikael ordered his subordinate. "And as for you, Elakashi, I'll have a Medic tend to you."

Elakashi didn't resist. Her father knew her the most of anyone else in her life. There was no way she was going to hide the fatigue from him. Besides, she wasn't going to complain about getting treated either. Using the Cursed Seal in her eye drained enough Essence to force her body to activate a protective shutdown of most magic, allowing her energy to recover with as little inhibition as possible. Elakashi looked towards the Imperial Palace.

Palace

Asteria Sarranie was usually in a good mood. As long as she had her food, she was happy. But even a person such as herself would be moved by the scene of the battle that took place in the city. Kalingway was in ruins, and IGs and Phoenix Knights used their Earth and Wind Magic to repair the most extensive damage done. She helped out a little, but something caught her attention. Asteria wasn't a Sensor by the literal meaning of the word, but she did have two abilities which acted in a way that allowed her to detect disturbances in her surroundings. Following the conclusion of the battle with the Four Horsemen, Asteria quickly left the area to regain composure. Compulsive binge eating her favorite donuts was not going to solve this problem, unfortunately. There were mages heading towards the palace, and something told her this was going to lead to bigger issues if no one stepped in. She gathered her Essence, and used it to launch into the sky. She located the Imperial Palace and glided toward it.

Adelina Larot's long red hair flowed elegantly as the wind blew past her. She sat on the top of the palace, as she decided to keep watch over the Empress, since she would act as the de facto leader for now. With Noburo's untimely death, and no heir from the Empress, the Allegrodo Dynasty effectively ended today, however, there were still relatives who would do anything to keep the Allegrodo on the Imperial Throne. There were some who even wanted power for themselves. Before worrying about Luther and Alexander Esquoria, the Allegrod family was a large one, and there were bound to be pretenders seeking the throne, throwing the entire Empire into civil war. For now, Adelina decided to relegate the stress of those potential threats to the nobility. Being a Black Phoenix member, she acted only on the word of the Imperial family, now the Empress.

She sighed as time went on. Adelina was unable to support Caimus in the first battle in the Palace, leading to that same Archmage defeating Caimus and later killing the Emperor. If she was able to just land a critical blow, maybe...

Adelina's thoughts were interrupted as she looked down and saw a group of mages traveling towards the palace. The palace grounds were deserted, save for some swords and shields left behind from previous Knights. Adelina's heart skipped a beat. This wasn't the same situation when she saw that Interior Guard and the Great Sage. Something about these mages... was off. She jumped down and gracefully landed. As she did so, she raised her arms, resulting in fire forming a barrier around her. Adelina was considered one of the best Fire Mages in the entire Empire. And with her Explosion Magic, she can simply blow up an opponent, reducing the need for any long confrontation. Adelina wasn't going to attack these mages, not yet anyway.

"Who are you and what is your business here?" She asked.

Allegrodo Estate, Aesyerus

Jade arrived at the Estate, with many guards around it. She thought back to Kiyonari's report of a meeting between the Emperor and the noble families, and deduced that the increased security here was due to a decree the late Emperor made. Nonetheless, the guards here wouldn't pose an issue for Jade. Using her Wind Magic, Jade darted across the fields and behind a guard. Before he could respond, she used her Wind Blades to land a hit with concussive force, albeit not deadly. Being a Sensor and having access to the Cursed Eye of the Cheristi, it was nearly impossible for anyone to launch a surprise attack on Jade. She gave the area a brief search with her eye to see what to go after next, when she saw a mage traveling towards the Estate. This mage was easily more powerful than every one of the guards stationed here. Jade decided to continue launching quick but effective attacks on the unsuspecting guards to relieve her of any unnecessary trouble if she were to fight that mage. She made sure she wasn't seen by any guards to also avoid being exposed.

Vestía
She sized up her opponent before speaking, "I am Vestía, an enforcer of Infernal Den, we are claiming this palace for ourselves, are you going to support the new regiem, or do I have to make you leave myself?"
The rest of Infernal Den redies their weopons and spells.
Ra'an
He walked up behind the rest of the group and saw their opponents from the back, he wouldn't make himself known until necessary.
Cross
He leisurely rode up to the estate and jumped off the horse. "So this is it, well the gaurds should be fun." He causes his knives to appear in the air and sends one sailing to attract attention to himself.
Last edited by Frachen on Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Thanatos

He kept himself hidden among the group “I’ll kill you soon, so wait” he smiled as he watched them he kept his scythe in the shape of a staff “I’ll kill your master and make you watch” he grinned

Rasputin

He pulled a book as he sat down “so noisy” he heard bodies hit the ground hard “you kept me waiting for way too long, hurry up and Kill these trash, I want to pull out my pets soon” he began reading “I’ll see if I can propose a proper deal”
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu May 02, 2019 8:45 am

Arashi

After teleporting back to his home he began to do some work. He walked over to a table filled with strange materials littered across it. He searched the table and gathered materials together, he then began to work on them. He pooled his essence into his work, giving it power as well as shape. After a few minutes a golden orb was formed, similar to he red one in his staff. His next step would be to replicate the strange weapon that Aiko used. He wasn't a master blacksmith, but he could use magic to manipulate the steel. After deciding on a blue steel he began to shape the blades. Around the back of th scythe blade he left a circular hole where he fit the golden orb, which turned blue and began to float around that area, held completely still by some strange force. Around the orb were also some floating blue steel shards. Arashi fitted the handle using magic, and the new sages weapon was completed. Arashi leaned back against the wall and looked the blade over again, everything was aligned perfectly and it was ready for use. Even if she didn't accept the power from him, he would still give her this weapon. He decided to rest a bit before heading back to Aiko.

Aiko and Company

After the sage left Aiko was left not only red faced but also with a heavy choice on her shoulders, being a sage meant that she would take on many responsibilities regarding the kingdom and the world. Aiko was still very young and inexperienced with most things, she kept wondering, Why would the sage choose me to take his place? She shook her head and looked up to see Arbus.

"Do you think you'll accept?"

"Probably. It will come with a lot of responsibility, but there wouldn't be anything that could really stop me from doing what I wanted."

"I guess you're right, but what would you want to do?"

"A good question, I'll know when it happens."

"A fair answer. I do have one fear though, if you become a sage, what happens to me and Ater?" Aiko looked Arbus in the eye's.

"You to are not just my summons, you're family, I never intend to leave you guys." With that Arbus' face grew a bright red and she let out a smile. The two stopped talking at that point and began heading towards the place they had set up camp earlier.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu May 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Thanatos

He watched Aiko from afar “I remember a time like this...” he sat down on a rock “...I still miss her—“ he grabbed his head quickly as a migraine came on from remembering “damn, it been happening a lot” he pulled out a book and began reading the poems in it out loud

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu May 02, 2019 2:02 pm

Xichung wrote:Thanatos

He watched Aiko from afar “I remember a time like this...” he sat down on a rock “...I still miss her—“ he grabbed his head quickly as a migraine came on from remembering “damn, it been happening a lot” he pulled out a book and began reading the poems in it out loud

Aiko & Company

Arbus' cat ears twitched as she turned in Thanatos' direction, "Ai someone is talking over there, and I can only hear one person." Aiko turned towards her catlike companion quizzically.

"What are they saying?"

"I don't know, but it sounds like... poetry?"

"We should check it out," Arbus nodded at Aiko and the two girls began to walk towards Thanatos. It wasn't long before they saw the strange man sitting on the rock, book in hand. "I see so this is the guy?" Aiko turned towards Arbus for confirmation.

"That's the voice I was hearing."

"He doesn't seem to have any Ill intent towards us, let's leave him to his book." Arbus leaned in and whispered to Aiko.

"He kinda makes me feel uncomfortable." Aiko nods but turns to walk away, Arbus hesitates for a second but does as well. They hoped that they had spoken quietly enough that they didn't bother him, and continued back to the roads.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 pm

Thanatos

“Like moths to the flame, curiosity pulled them fourth” he closed the book loudly and grinned he then called out to the girls “to have a lovely lady and her pet come hear me read is so sweet” he got up “should I really say pet, rather I should say lovers” he began walking to them “I want to talk to the new sages apprentice, it’s important”

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon May 06, 2019 5:57 am

“Like moths to the flame, curiosity pulled them fourth” he closed the book loudly and grinned he then called out to the girls “to have a lovely lady and her pet come hear me read is so sweet” he got up “should I really say pet, rather I should say lovers” he began walking to them “I want to talk to the new sages apprentice, it’s important”

Aiko and Company

The two girls stopped and turned around, Arbus stepped up and spoke, "Oh, I'm not her lover, only my sister Ater is." Aiko's face grew red once again as she began to speak.

"It doesn't matter! What do you want to talk to me about?" the strange man gave Aiko a bad feeling so she kept herself on alert. She also didn't know how this man knew she was the sage's apprentice, but that didn't bother her at the time.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon May 06, 2019 6:41 pm

Thanatos

“I am death, but it doesn’t matter my name, cause I’ll be with you till you die” he grinned “I wanna know your names actually, cause your so cute together” he said lightly “also why wouldn’t you both become married”

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Mon May 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Imperial Palace, Kalingway

Adelina scowled. She wasn't in the mood for a battle, but with these traitors right in front of her, and no other Black Phoenix Members in sight, it appeared she was going to be the Empress's only line of defense. "Have any of you heard of the Dance of the Phoenix?" The fire surrounding Adelina changed from the typical yellow to a bright blue. Being an Inquisitor, Adelina was very skilled in two elements of her choice: Fire and Earth. "It's said that it's a technique developed by Dyfores Allegrodo, the founder of the Allegrod dynasty." Adelina moved her arms in an almost dance-like manner. The blue fire surrounding her formed what appeared to be a funnel. She quickly pushed her hand forward, also moving the fire towards the group. It didn't strike them, but the objective was to temporarily distract the group with the sweltering heat of the blue fire. She pounded her foot on the ground, forcing a large boulder of rock to levitate right next to her. Resting her hand on the boulder, Adelina declared, "If you take another step further, you'll be seen as traitors. And as a traitor, you will see no mercy from me, or any of imperial supporters."

Asteria Sarranie

Asteria was gliding through the air when she saw Adelina being confronted by the group of mages. She rushed towards the palace, causing a loud sonic boom to be heard all across the city. Kishi's lightning powers had already disappeared from her arsenal of magic, but Asteria still had Wind and Earth, along with her Imitation ability. She managed to land a few meters from the palace gates, behind the groups of mages. She called out to Adelina. "May I ask what's going on here? The constant fighting here is making it harder for me to enjoy a meal in peace."

Allegrodo Estate

Jade Cheristi

Jade finished off another unsuspecting guard until her Cursed Eye saw the blade coming towards her. It didn't seem to be a sneak attack, as she was able to use her Wind Magic to direct the knife's path around her. She moved it back in front of her and held on to it. She looked at the newly arrived mage, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she made sure she simply stared at him. Looking at Jade long enough in her current state would show the obvious blood red eye color, and grotesque veins splintering off from it. Anyone throughout the Empire would recognize this as the signature mutation of the Cheristi.

Etira Hideout

Kiyonari teleported to the hideout with Narissa's seal. Undoing the seal would be near impossible right now. He made a portal to Baesu Sayuga's location in Kalingway, and had him walk through the portal. Baesu was under Level Three Control of the Cursed Resurrection spell. "Can you undo the seal yourself, or do you need the other two with you to do it?"

Baesu, who now was compelled to answer the question, responded with, "All three of us infused our own magic into the seal. I can remove my part, but you still would need Dyfores and Yucella."

"I see," Kiyonari replied, albeit more to himself. "With Jade dealing with Dyfores in Aesyerous, I'll go back to see how Ayano and Ira are doing." With Baesu standing as still as a statue, Kiyonari teleported to Kalingway to regroup with the rest of the Etira.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue May 07, 2019 4:58 am

Asardia wrote:

Adelina scowled. She wasn't in the mood for a battle, but with these traitors right in front of her, and no other Black Phoenix Members in sight, it appeared she was going to be the Empress's only line of defense. "Have any of you heard of the Dance of the Phoenix?" The fire surrounding Adelina changed from the typical yellow to a bright blue. Being an Inquisitor, Adelina was very skilled in two elements of her choice: Fire and Earth. "It's said that it's a technique developed by Dyfores Allegrodo, the founder of the Allegrod dynasty." Adelina moved her arms in an almost dance-like manner. The blue fire surrounding her formed what appeared to be a funnel. She quickly pushed her hand forward, also moving the fire towards the group. It didn't strike them, but the objective was to temporarily distract the group with the sweltering heat of the blue fire. She pounded her foot on the ground, forcing a large boulder of rock to levitate right next to her. Resting her hand on the boulder, Adelina declared, "If you take another step further, you'll be seen as traitors. And as a traitor, you will see no mercy from me, or any of imperial supporters."

Asteria Sarranie

Asteria was gliding through the air when she saw Adelina being confronted by the group of mages. She rushed towards the palace, causing a loud sonic boom to be heard all across the city. Kishi's lightning powers had already disappeared from her arsenal of magic, but Asteria still had Wind and Earth, along with her Imitation ability. She managed to land a few meters from the palace gates, behind the groups of mages. She called out to Adelina. "May I ask what's going on here? The constant fighting here is making it harder for me to enjoy a meal in peace."

Allegrodo Estate

Jade Cheristi

Jade finished off another unsuspecting guard until her Cursed Eye saw the blade coming towards her. It didn't seem to be a sneak attack, as she was able to use her Wind Magic to direct the knife's path around her. She moved it back in front of her and held on to it. She looked at the newly arrived mage, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she made sure she simply stared at him. Looking at Jade long enough in her current state would show the obvious blood red eye color, and grotesque veins splintering off from it. Anyone throughout the Empire would recognize this as the signature mutation of the Cheristi.

Etira Hideout

Kiyonari teleported to the hideout with Narissa's seal. Undoing the seal would be near impossible right now. He made a portal to Baesu Sayuga's location in Kalingway, and had him walk through the portal. Baesu was under Level Three Control of the Cursed Resurrection spell. "Can you undo the seal yourself, or do you need the other two with you to do it?"

Baesu, who now was compelled to answer the question, responded with, "All three of us infused our own magic into the seal. I can remove my part, but you still would need Dyfores and Yucella."

"I see," Kiyonari replied, albeit more to himself. "With Jade dealing with Dyfores in Aesyerous, I'll go back to see how Ayano and Ira are doing." With Baesu standing as still as a statue, Kiyonari teleported to Kalingway to regroup with the rest of the Etira.

Ra'an
He smiles, as he prepares to make himself known. He causes the boulder to crack and shatter with his telekinesis. "You know, I never really considered myself a part of his empire as I never really lived in it for most of my life. Most of my life was spent on the outskirts where little to no Imperial presence is felt. So you can't really call this treachery, mutiny, or whatnot, it's really just a change of scenery." Ra'an walks through the group up to the front. "You will find that I am not some simple opponent." Vestía causes her spears to apper arround Ra'an making it look like he summoned them and a few other members throw in some of their magic to add on to the act. Ra'an stands there surrounded by fire, spears, and floating rocks looks at Adelina. "I assure you if you stand in my way this won't be fun." He glanced at the new comer but didn't say anything.
Cross
He stares back at Jade and summons another knife, this time running his left index finger on the blade and cutting it. He didn't know what this person wanted exactly, but that didn't matter, so long as there was another victim on his list. He debates sending another knife down or talking, maybe this person wants to inflict pain as well. He smiles coldly as he thinks of the last one. He decides to go for it and starts walking towards Jade but made sure to be ready with his time freeze should anything go wrong.
Last edited by Frachen on Tue May 07, 2019 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue May 07, 2019 5:56 am

“I am death, but it doesn’t matter my name, cause I’ll be with you till you die” he grinned “I wanna know your names actually, cause your so cute together” he said lightly “also why wouldn’t you both become married”

Aiko and Company

The two girls were confused by this man's questions, as they didn't seem as important as he made them out to be. Arbus again decided to answer the questions, "While I love my Master very much, I do not require a marriage to prove that, besides My sister Ater and Master are far closer. As for may name, call me Arbus." It was now Aiko's turn to speak, but before she did a white light sparked from her right arm, the white haired cat demon appeared close by her face still red from embarrassment.

"My name is Aiko," she motioned towards Ater, "And this is the aforementioned Ater." Ater waved toward Thanatos and Aiko continued to talk, "These questions seem directed towards us more as people, not as the Sage's apprentices."
Asardia wrote:

Asteria Sarranie

Allegrodo Estate

Jade Cheristi

Etira Hideout

Ayano & Ira

With the removal of Ira's afflicted leg and the regeneration of his new one, they had both fully recovered. Ira lifted his blade from the ground, it burst into flames and faded, assumedly returning to it's place in the underworld. Ayano was leaning on a tower shield that was wedged into the ground, she was still holding the axe covered in Ira's blood. When they saw the portal appear and Kiyonari walk through, they both started over towards him. The shield and axe disappeared when Ayano stood up and walked over, "Do you guys need something?" Ayano was the one who spoke up, her and Ira had fully recovered from their wounds and were ready to help.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue May 07, 2019 12:06 pm

Thanatos

He laughed “it cause I don’t see you as prey yet, so why not just idly talk, you girls do remind me of a time I forgot” he kept his eyes on the new girl “Interesting, I can see a clear future now” he turned his back on them and his scythe formed in his hand “do you want to know why their isn’t any other sages?”

Rasputin

He watched Cross and jade carefully, using an insect he had summoned “hmm, I should commend the winner” he said to himself as he walked into the tomb “for now I need a trap, Diablo” the demon grumbled and began making the spikes “I’ll go retrieve the corpse, maybe I can put the long dead warrior in my use”

Fenrir

She stalked low in the grass, she saw two demons and a girl they were talking to a dark figure. ‘Who are these beings and what is going on here?’ she thought to herself, she was ready to attack but stayed back due to the red flags being sent off by the dark figure.

Cross oxwind

He sat there busy sewing to soon look up at Kiyonari “you made music stop, had you brought dead?” He ripped off an arm from his creation soon to pull out another from his coffin and he started sewing it on “where is lady jade?” He hit his head his voice changed “she hates us remember” He grumbled and then cried then yelled, soon to just laugh, his voice changed again “it’s your fault you fear death...” he fell down and laid there, he then swung wildly on the ground.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed May 08, 2019 5:34 am

He laughed “it cause I don’t see you as prey yet, so why not just idly talk, you girls do remind me of a time I forgot” he kept his eyes on the new girl “Interesting, I can see a clear future now” he turned his back on them and his scythe formed in his hand “do you want to know why their isn’t any other sages?”

Rasputin

He watched Cross and jade carefully, using an insect he had summoned “hmm, I should commend the winner” he said to himself as he walked into the tomb “for now I need a trap, Diablo” the demon grumbled and began making the spikes “I’ll go retrieve the corpse, maybe I can put the long dead warrior in my use”

Fenrir

She stalked low in the grass, she saw two demons and a girl they were talking to a dark figure. ‘Who are these beings and what is going on here?’ she thought to herself, she was ready to attack but stayed back due to the red flags being sent off by the dark figure.

Cross oxwind

He sat there busy sewing to soon look up at Kiyonari “you made music stop, had you brought dead?” He ripped off an arm from his creation soon to pull out another from his coffin and he started sewing it on “where is lady jade?” He hit his head his voice changed “she hates us remember” He grumbled and then cried then yelled, soon to just laugh, his voice changed again “it’s your fault you fear death...” he fell down and laid there, he then swung wildly on the ground.

Aiko & Company

"Is it because you kill anyone who shows promise?" she her gaze pierces him like daggers, "I'm not so easily frightened." Ater and Arbus both take a step back and unfurl their wings. "If you swing that scythe be prepared to lose it, that's all I shall say," she slightly raises her left arm and widens her stance. Ater and Arbus both followed suit and widened their stances in preparation for any incoming attacks.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed May 08, 2019 12:48 pm

Thanatos

He grinned hard and then laughed hard like maniac “y-you...”he took a deep breath and turned around tossing the scythe to the side “you think I killed all of those kids, I’m cruel but i only kill when I see it’s there time, he killed them” he stopped smiling “he killed them cause he was afraid of them, I only hope you three don’t come to the same faith” he held a dead stare with the girls “you will face me if you do take your place as a sage” He summoned his scythe to his hand and walked away “I’m was here to warn you, but if you do inquire with him, he may kill you” blood wings formed on his back and then he was gone

Fenrir

She watched them from the grass, she stayed as still as possible as she watched the dark man leave the three females ‘is he truly gone’ she thought to herself her body desires food ‘damn’ she thought ‘I’ll steal from them’ she thought as she kept her eyes on the three girls.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed May 08, 2019 1:59 pm

He grinned hard and then laughed hard like maniac “y-you...”he took a deep breath and turned around tossing the scythe to the side “you think I killed all of those kids, I’m cruel but i only kill when I see it’s there time, he killed them” he stopped smiling “he killed them cause he was afraid of them, I only hope you three don’t come to the same faith” he held a dead stare with the girls “you will face me if you do take your place as a sage” He summoned his scythe to his hand and walked away “I’m was here to warn you, but if you do inquire with him, he may kill you” blood wings formed on his back and then he was gone

Fenrir

She watched them from the grass, she stayed as still as possible as she watched the dark man leave the three females ‘is he truly gone’ she thought to herself her body desires food ‘damn’ she thought ‘I’ll steal from them’ she thought as she kept her eyes on the three girls.

Aiko & Company

"A man who provides such a discomforting presence and calls himself Death, and he thinks that I'll believe that there is only one sage because he killed his own apprentices?" Aiko shook her head and turned towards the twin demons behind her, "I think we should ask him as a test this? Don't you?"

"But what if he is right," Ater was quick to speak in fear that Aiko might lose her life, "What if the Sage does try and kill--" She was quickly cut off by her sister.

"He won't, I guarantee it. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who wants to hold his position alone. He offered his power to Aiko, not just an apprenticeship, he offered up his whole of magic to us," Arbus gestured around to the group as a whole, she then turned directly to Aiko. "He said that he would know if you wanted to accept his proposal he would know. Have you made up your mind?"

"I have," Aiko took a deep breath, "I will inherit the powers of the sage." Air began to flow stronger in that area and and a quick bolt of lightning struck the ground nearby them. The figure of Arashi stepped through the light and approached them.

"So you've accepted?" Arashi walked out of the light with a warm smile on his face.

"I have."

"Then prepare yourself."

"I'm ready."

"And you two?" Arashi turned towards the twin demons.

"Why do we have to be ready?"

"Well as summons you are connected to your master on a magical level, so when she gets stronger, so will you guys."

"Really!" the two girls both shouted in excitement.

"Why would I lie?"

"Right..." Ater mumbled under her breath when remembering what Thanatos said, still holding doubt and fear.

"All three of you stand together," the girls nodded and began to gather in one spot, not too far away from Arashi. He closed his eyes and pointed his hand towards Aiko, "Aiko! Do you wish to take up the mantle of the Sage? To protect the kingdom of Cagia and her people no matter what the cost?"

"Yes!" a golden circle formed around the girls and began to light the entire area with a golden light.

"Are you willing to receive this power no matter what it may do to you?"

"Yes!"

"Then I, Arashi Seji, give you my strength. I relinquish my name as the Great Sage of Cagia, and bestow it upon you," a large mass of golden mist flies from Arashi to Aiko, signifying the transition of his power from him to her. After all the mist is absorbed the golden light fades and Arashi falls to his knees. All three girls feel a rush of essence flowing through them and also are able to see the residual mana in the area. Aiko looks around in wonder before she hears the excitement of her two demons.

"Arbus! Look at your wings!! They're huge!" Arbus turns to look at her wings which have nearly tripled in size.

"Yours too Ater," Arbus remains far more calm than Ater but one could still see that she is excited.

"What about you Master!?" Ater jumped over and curled her wings around her, "Do you feel any different?"

"Yeah, I do?" Aiko pointed her hand straight upwards and a bolt of lightning struck her palm, she of course flinched at it because she had never done anything like that before. She smiled and looked over towards Arashi who was now standing on his feet.

"I see you're all happy, Aiko can you come here?" she nodded and approached Arashi who reached into the air, a quick flash of light revealed the blue steel weapon. "What's a sage, without her staff?" Aiko stood in shock as Arashi handed her the weapon, it felt strange to hold, almost as if it was part of her that she had been missing. "That jewel can be used to channel essence, use it well. Now as the sage you are expected to act as a royal advisor, but because you are young I will help you in that regard. Come let's go back to Kalingway," he waved for them to follow him.

"Hold on, I have a question. While you were gone we spoke with a man named Death, he told us that there were no other sages because you killed them, is that true?" Arashi stopped and turned around.

"No! I've only met two candidates for the position of sage, and they're both very much alive," he gave a slight chuckle as her remembered his apprentices, "Is it strange? I'm the only male mage who ever tried to become a sage," tears built up in his eyes, "I should go visit those two someday soon."With that the four of them turned to head towards Kalingway, walking straight past Fenrir's hiding place.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu May 09, 2019 5:26 am

5pb wrote:

Fenrir

Aiko & Company

"A man who provides such a discomforting presence and calls himself Death, and he thinks that I'll believe that there is only one sage because he killed his own apprentices?" Aiko shook her head and turned towards the twin demons behind her, "I think we should ask him as a test this? Don't you?"

"But what if he is right," Ater was quick to speak in fear that Aiko might lose her life, "What if the Sage does try and kill--" She was quickly cut off by her sister.

"He won't, I guarantee it. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who wants to hold his position alone. He offered his power to Aiko, not just an apprenticeship, he offered up his whole of magic to us," Arbus gestured around to the group as a whole, she then turned directly to Aiko. "He said that he would know if you wanted to accept his proposal he would know. Have you made up your mind?"

"I have," Aiko took a deep breath, "I will inherit the powers of the sage." Air began to flow stronger in that area and and a quick bolt of lightning struck the ground nearby them. The figure of Arashi stepped through the light and approached them.

"So you've accepted?" Arashi walked out of the light with a warm smile on his face.

"I have."

"Then prepare yourself."

"I'm ready."

"Well as summons you are connected to your master on a magical level, so when she gets stronger, so will you guys."

"Why would I lie?"

"Right..." Ater mumbled under her breath when remembering what Thanatos said, still holding doubt and fear.

"All three of you stand together," the girls nodded and began to gather in one spot, not too far away from Arashi. He closed his eyes and pointed his hand towards Aiko, "Aiko! Do you wish to take up the mantle of the Sage? To protect the kingdom of Cagia and her people no matter what the cost?"

"Yes!" a golden circle formed around the girls and began to light the entire area with a golden light.

"Yes!"

"Then I, Arashi Seji, give you my strength. I relinquish my name as the Great Sage of Cagia, and bestow it upon you," a large mass of golden mist flies from Arashi to Aiko, signifying the transition of his power from him to her. After all the mist is absorbed the golden light fades and Arashi falls to his knees. All three girls feel a rush of essence flowing through them and also are able to see the residual mana in the area. Aiko looks around in wonder before she hears the excitement of her two demons.

"Arbus! Look at your wings!! They're huge!" Arbus turns to look at her wings which have nearly tripled in size.

"Yours too Ater," Arbus remains far more calm than Ater but one could still see that she is excited.

"What about you Master!?" Ater jumped over and curled her wings around her, "Do you feel any different?"

"Yeah, I do?" Aiko pointed her hand straight upwards and a bolt of lightning struck her palm, she of course flinched at it because she had never done anything like that before. She smiled and looked over towards Arashi who was now standing on his feet.

"I see you're all happy, Aiko can you come here?" she nodded and approached Arashi who reached into the air, a quick flash of light revealed the blue steel weapon. "What's a sage, without her staff?" Aiko stood in shock as Arashi handed her the weapon, it felt strange to hold, almost as if it was part of her that she had been missing. "That jewel can be used to channel essence, use it well. Now as the sage you are expected to act as a royal advisor, but because you are young I will help you in that regard. Come let's go back to Kalingway," he waved for them to follow him.

"Hold on, I have a question. While you were gone we spoke with a man named Death, he told us that there were no other sages because you killed them, is that true?" Arashi stopped and turned around.

"No! I've only met two candidates for the position of sage, and they're both very much alive," he gave a slight chuckle as her remembered his apprentices, "Is it strange? I'm the only male mage who ever tried to become a sage," tears built up in his eyes, "I should go visit those two someday soon."With that the four of them turned to head towards Kalingway, walking straight past Fenrir's hiding place.

Nightmare
He watched from his perch on a tree as they walked near him. He dropped down from it to greet them. "Greetings sage, I am not here to harm anyone. I am actually just here to offer my help to the girl." He walks up to Aiko and walked around her for a second. "I can help you, give you more power." He holds out his hand and creates a sphere of negative energy and plays around with it as he talks, it changes from a sphere, to an apple, to a sword, to a staff, and back to a sphere. He drops it and it bounces back up to him. "This is one of the most powerful things on the planet. It can take the form of anything." He holds it out and it becomes a full size mirror showing a darkened version of Aiko, Arbus, and Ater. "Nice cats by the way." He laughs and smiles to himself.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu May 09, 2019 7:10 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Aiko & Company

"I have."

"Then prepare yourself."

"I'm ready."

"Why would I lie?"

"Yes!"

Nightmare
He watched from his perch on a tree as they walked near him. He dropped down from it to greet them. "Greetings sage, I am not here to harm anyone. I am actually just here to offer my help to the girl." He walks up to Aiko and walked around her for a second. "I can help you, give you more power." He holds out his hand and creates a sphere of negative energy and plays around with it as he talks, it changes from a sphere, to an apple, to a sword, to a staff, and back to a sphere. He drops it and it bounces back up to him. "This is one of the most powerful things on the planet. It can take the form of anything." He holds it out and it becomes a full size mirror showing a darkened version of Aiko, Arbus, and Ater. "Nice cats by the way." He laughs and smiles to himself.

Aiko & Company

"Who might you be? And why would I want such a dark power, when I just recieved that powers of the sage?" Aiko to a step towards Nightmare, the presence that she was giving off was far more potent than it was before, "Arashi is no longer the Sage of Cagia, I am."

"Such a vile power holds no place in a Sage's arsenal," Arashi stepped forward to speak, "That power draws straight from the roots of darkness. It what cursed technique brought about that power? Or are you another esoteric mage?"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu May 09, 2019 8:03 am

5pb wrote:
Frachen wrote:Nightmare

Aiko & Company

"Who might you be? And why would I want such a dark power, when I just recieved that powers of the sage?" Aiko to a step towards Nightmare, the presence that she was giving off was far more potent than it was before, "Arashi is no longer the Sage of Cagia, I am."

"Such a vile power holds no place in a Sage's arsenal," Arashi stepped forward to speak, "That power draws straight from the roots of darkness. It what cursed technique brought about that power? Or are you another esoteric mage?"

Nightmare
"My my, do we have to be so rude to someone who offers their help? I am Nightmare, aquantince to all, friend of none. You want to know why you would want such power? Fighting fire with fire may burn the house down, but it gets the job done. With Narissa being a threat to you in the foreseeable future you might want to acquire some darker powers. To answer your question former sage" he says putting emphasis on the word former, "I could be an esoteric, I could just be negativity incarnate, why does it matter to you? My power is a unique one, powered by the negativity of both the just and unjust, the sinner and the righteous, the vile and the pure, the clean and unclean, the mage and non-mage, it draws from them all. It could easily overpower many and has been the death of quite a few actually." He smiles coldly as he says this. "But here I am, offering my powers to the 'good' side, so can I really be that bad?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 09, 2019 11:55 am

[quote="Asardia";p="35667122"]

Theo skulked through the alleys, rounding up people to help repair the city. This alley was clear, he'd probably cleared it out already. He rubbed at his eyes, he needed rest, he'd been on the go since noon yesterday. As he continued walking he heard the confrontation and faded into the shadows, peeking around the corner, seeing the mages he drew his silver rods, they weren't looking behind them typical he thought, no one ever looked behind them. He walked out and created an illusion to make himself virtually invisible as he charged up his lightning, before he cloaked, he signaled Adelina to alert her to the fact that he was there. As soon as things went bad, mages would be falling left and right
Last edited by Bolslania on Mon May 13, 2019 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu May 09, 2019 1:19 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Aiko & Company

Nightmare
"My my, do we have to be so rude to someone who offers their help? I am Nightmare, aquantince to all, friend of none. You want to know why you would want such power? Fighting fire with fire may burn the house down, but it gets the job done. With Narissa being a threat to you in the foreseeable future you might want to acquire some darker powers. To answer your question former sage" he says putting emphasis on the word former, "I could be an esoteric, I could just be negativity incarnate, why does it matter to you? My power is a unique one, powered by the negativity of both the just and unjust, the sinner and the righteous, the vile and the pure, the clean and unclean, the mage and non-mage, it draws from them all. It could easily overpower many and has been the death of quite a few actually." He smiles coldly as he says this. "But here I am, offering my powers to the 'good' side, so can I really be that bad?"

Aiko & Company

"I don't need it, I am fully prepared with my own methods to defeat powerful opponents," she turned towards her two demons and they both spread their wings, and lit up in a blaze of black and white flames. "Our flames are stronger than ever before and my shield stands ready to act as a wall between my foes and my friends," she holds her left arm out as a kite shield projection appears. She turns around to face Nightmare again, "I appreciate your offer, but I thoroughly believe that I can win without it."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu May 09, 2019 1:36 pm

5pb wrote:

Aiko & Company

"I don't need it, I am fully prepared with my own methods to defeat powerful opponents," she turned towards her two demons and they both spread their wings, and lit up in a blaze of black and white flames. "Our flames are stronger than ever before and my shield stands ready to act as a wall between my foes and my friends," she holds her left arm out as a kite shield projection appears. She turns around to face Nightmare again, "I appreciate your offer, but I thoroughly believe that I can win without it."

Nightmare
He laughs, "That's good and well, but what happens when the lines between friend and foe become blurred? Flames can stop many things, but water isn't one of them." He holds out his hand and the mirror becomes a sphere again and flies into his hand. It then turns into a pear and he takes a bite out of it before speaking again. "Well, you'll be a very interesting person to watch." He tosses the rest of the pear behind his back. "I won't ever be too far, I am everywhere these days." He disappears.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri May 10, 2019 7:06 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Aiko & Company

Nightmare
He laughs, "That's good and well, but what happens when the lines between friend and foe become blurred? Flames can stop many things, but water isn't one of them." He holds out his hand and the mirror becomes a sphere again and flies into his hand. It then turns into a pear and he takes a bite out of it before speaking again. "Well, you'll be a very interesting person to watch." He tosses the rest of the pear behind his back. "I won't ever be too far, I am everywhere these days." He disappears.

Aiko & Company

After the strange man left Arashi turned to Aiko, "You attract a lot of dark people."

"I guess so," Aiko shrugged and began walking towards Kallingway once again. The twin demons walked closely behind her and kept looking around to make sure that there was no one trying to sneak up on them. It was a rather quiet moment when nobody had any questions.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri May 10, 2019 8:04 am

5pb wrote:

Aiko & Company

After the strange man left Arashi turned to Aiko, "You attract a lot of dark people."

"I guess so," Aiko shrugged and began walking towards Kallingway once again. The twin demons walked closely behind her and kept looking around to make sure that there was no one trying to sneak up on them. It was a rather quiet moment when nobody had any questions.

Nightmare
'So, with the sage out of the way the destruction can commence.' He thought to himself. 'The new one seems too rash and is likely not completely adept in her new powers. Perhaps those loyal to Narissa would be more interested in my help.' He laughs and teleports to Jade. "Hello Jade, don't ask who I am, only what I have to offer." He sees Cross and sends a wave of negative energy at him, sending him flying. "Pherhaps somewhere more quiet?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat May 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Fenrir

‘What an interesting being, I felt iv seen it before’ she said to herself before her stomach growled and she was reminded of her main priority, food. She followed the sage and girls, staying close enough not to loose track but staying out of sight

Thanatos

“Yes, lead them to your grave, I’ll make you atone for what you have done and I’ll keep your soul haunted, know that I shall torment your students” he grinned “I want to destroy your precious order that you hold so dear, I’m going to destroy everything you held dear, like you have to me” he tightened his grip on his scythe “I’m going to purge you from existence!” His anger was starting to boil over “I will show everyone the truth...” his wings opened up “and I shall take on vengeance for the one I held dear”

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse