NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (IC, Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:26 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi

"So Thanatos has decided to come, that means your usefulness is at its end," Arashi pointed his staff at the Infernal Den, "Begone, all of you." Lightning shot out from his staff and broke off towards each member, they were powerful bolts but they didn't leave a dent in Arashi's power. "Say Thanatos, how's your head?!" Arashi let out a hardy laugh as he shouted to the skies, "Come relinquish your shadows, and your cowardly tactics. Face me like a mage, not a fool!" He tapped his staff to the ground, completely dispelling the illusion from before; however, the sky was still darkened by the storm that was brewing due to Arashi's power, "Come forward "Death," let me see how you have grown while you hid from me!"

Ra'an
Using Vyron as a shield, he suffered no harm. He walks around the sage to continue his path to the palace, with all the members who didn't die from the lightning in tow.
Vyron is left there, motionless. He is barely alive.

Arashi

He quickly turns around and points his left hand at Ra'an and fires off more lightning bolts, "Who said that you could proceed?!" The sage would not be so easily ignored, his voice was loud and his power was strong, just slipping by was not an option that Ra'an had. "I will not allow you to enter this palace, not at all!" A large jagged stone shot up from the ground in front of the door. He then shouted to the phoenix knights and empress who remained within the building, "Evacuate the palace now! Anyone left inside is in danger of being caught in the aftermath!"
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:35 pm

5pb wrote:
Frachen wrote:Ra'an
Using Vyron as a shield, he suffered no harm. He walks around the sage to continue his path to the palace, with all the members who didn't die from the lightning in tow.
Vyron is left there, motionless. He is barely alive.

Arashi

He quickly turns around and points his left hand at Ra'an and fires off more lightning bolts, "Who said that you could proceed?!" The sage would not be so easily ignored, his voice was loud and his power was strong, just slipping by was not an option that Ra'an had. "I will not allow you to enter this palace, not at all!" A large jagged stone shot up from the ground in front of the door. He then shouted to the phoenix knights and empress who remained within the building, "Evacuate the palace now! Anyone left inside is in danger of being caught in the aftermath!"

Ra'an
"Others don't make my decisions." He causes the rock blocking the palace door to break in half and sends a portion of it flying at the sage.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:41 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi

Ra'an
"Others don't make my decisions." He causes the rock blocking the palace door to break in half and sends a portion of it flying at the sage.

Arashi

The rock flies at Arashi and he extends hi hand towards it. As it makes contact it stops and shatters, "And I do not allow weaklings to disobey me." Arashi points the staff at Ra'an once again, but a red ball of lightning begins to glow, and he fires it directly at home. The bolt travels quickly to meet it's target.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:59 pm

Thanatos

The clouds turned blood red and Thanatos within an instant dropped between Ra’an and the sage, he dispelled the spell with his scythe “going all out on weaker ones again” he stood straight and tall smiling “death is ready to fight once again, I’ll finish you off this time sage” he laughed darkly
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Xichung wrote:Thanatos

The clouds turned blood red and Thanatos within an instant dropped between Ra’an and the sage, he dispelled the spell with his scythe “going all out on weaker ones again” he stood straight and tall smiling “death is ready to fight once again, I’ll finish you off this time sage” he laughed darkly

Arashi

Without hesitation Arashi let out a twisted smile, and teleported closer. He grabbed the scythe, wrapping his arm around it, sending a minor shock through the handle. He began to pull on it as if to pull it from Thanatos' hand but instead he let go and grabbed the wrapping on his head. "Show your face to me, so I can see your reaction when you're pumped full of lightning!" the wrappings and lit them on fire. Immediately he teleported back and raised his staff to the sky, "Last time you fought me I had only been a sage for a year, and that red bolt was my strongest attack. But did you really think that I wouldn't change that over four hundred more?"

Sparks built up on the gemstone of the staff, each spark a different color. A wash of essence flooded the world, and Arashi's eyes began to glow a golden color, "How about I show you, what four hundred years of practice yields?" The power that Arashi was emitting not only had a tremendous feeling but also filled the air with a golden mist. Only a few meters in front of Thanatos was the most concentrated source of essence Cagia had seen since Arashi's battle with Narissa.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:39 am

Thanatos

He ripped his bandages off in one swift move “oh you think I haven’t grown either” he laughed darkly, his face was twisted mess, there was still the mark left on his head from the fight all those years ago. He stepped forward into large well of power and looked up “I no longer fear death, for I am death” he essence began filling the world “you think my wrath would have quelled all those years ago, but it hasn’t, it only worsened and so has your fake order” he tightened his grip on the scythe it dispelling any magic that touched it except for Thanatos’ own. “Bring it on, you little brat, I’ll show you the true power of death!” He turned the scythe to the side both hand grabbing the handle

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:52 am

He ripped his bandages off in one swift move “oh you think I haven’t grown either” he laughed darkly, his face was twisted mess, there was still the mark left on his head from the fight all those years ago. He stepped forward into large well of power and looked up “I no longer fear death, for I am death” he essence began filling the world “you think my wrath would have quelled all those years ago, but it hasn’t, it only worsened and so has your fake order” he tightened his grip on the scythe it dispelling any magic that touched it except for Thanatos’ own. “Bring it on, you little brat, I’ll show you the true power of death!” He turned the scythe to the side both hand grabbing the handle

Arashi

"You think yourself a force of chaos, but you are nothing more than a cog in a machine! Have you forgotten about Narissa? And the one who sealed her stands in front of you," he pointed the staff at Thanatos and a golden light began to shape a blade. It formed a cross spear that was wreathed in red and blue lightning. "You now face judgement , how do you plead?" Arashi's voice was far different, almost as if he had been possessed by his own essence, the golden mist swirled around his body providing a sort of deity like appearance.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:39 am

Thanatos

“I plead as god, you are no more than the same as me” he walked forward the magic around him dispelling as it came near “you know well as I do, she will break that seal and she will do as she wish” he smirked “so high up on your horse and so cocky, I’ll put an end to your rule” he rises the scythe behind his back and the turned a dark purple as it extended, he soon swiped forward and waves of magic energy flew at the sage

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:03 pm

“I plead as god, you are no more than the same as me” he walked forward the magic around him dispelling as it came near “you know well as I do, she will break that seal and she will do as she wish” he smirked “so high up on your horse and so cocky, I’ll put an end to your rule” he rises the scythe behind his back and the turned a dark purple as it extended, he soon swiped forward and waves of magic energy flew at the sage

Arashi

"So it is guilty then?" he raised his left hand and blocked the wave of magic, dispelling it entirely on contact. "You've forgotten what magic is, who I am," the golden mist climbed up Arashi's body and to the staff turned spear. "I rule over essence, controlling every small particle is what it means to be a sage. You seek power to become a god, yet you aren't worth the blood in your body. You rely heavily on corruption to reach unattainable power, only true mastery of essence can ascend one to divinity," Arashi teleported as soon as his words were finished and appeared directly in front of Thanatos already I stance to attack, within moments of appearing he struck Thanatos with the bottom of the staff, the force of the hit was strong enough to push him clear through the castle, shattering every wall on his way through even if he did block it.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:51 pm

Thanatos

He dodged the obvious attack with ease “I can see every outcome and every decision you will make” he attacked the sages leg only to swiftly faint and hit the upper body with his handle applying blight that quickly rotted the skin then soon stopped “I’ll make you suffer like you did to me”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:03 pm

He dodged the obvious attack with ease “I can see every outcome and every decision you will make” he attacked the sages leg only to swiftly faint and hit the upper body with his handle applying blight that quickly rotted the skin then soon stopped “I’ll make you suffer like you did to me”

Ra'an
Unsure of whether to help Thanatos or not, he stayed put but had the rest of Infernal Den go into the palace.
Vestía
She debated releasing Vyron as continuing to control him would drain her faster. After a while she released him to die on his own.
Vyron
He lay there on the ground in extreme pain. He could barely breathe. He was dying, alone. It felt so cold, he hated it.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:13 pm

Arashi

As the blade would have made contact with Arashi his body faded and the scythe passed through the air, "You see all outcomes? Then I guess I'll have to change my strategy." As his voice traveled through the air Arashi landed gently on the ground a small distance away, "You are acting far too arrogant for yourself." Arashi struck the ground and caused a massive amount of rubble and dust to be thrown up, and he used his wind magic to blow it around in a vortex. The rubble was whipped around at a very fast pace, enough to shatter bones when struck.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:12 pm

Thanatos

He vanished and soon came out of invisibility on top of some rubble “Damn you figured out my decoy” he laughed “sage who wants order, kills the innocent and bring forth a tyrant” he was reading a book “you can get rid of me, as long as you follow this path, we will keep on fighting and neither of us will be the victor” he closed the book “I will keep on living while you eventually die and have your disciples take your place, then they will deal with your demons” he stood up “I only came here to protect them” he pointed his scythe at Ra’an “I’m saving my time for the true battle, but as for your queen I’ll make sure she doesn’t die” he then rested his scythe on his shoulder “can’t say anything for the others” he grinned

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:09 am

He vanished and soon came out of invisibility on top of some rubble “Damn you figured out my decoy” he laughed “sage who wants order, kills the innocent and bring forth a tyrant” he was reading a book “you can get rid of me, as long as you follow this path, we will keep on fighting and neither of us will be the victor” he closed the book “I will keep on living while you eventually die and have your disciples take your place, then they will deal with your demons” he stood up “I only came here to protect them” he pointed his scythe at Ra’an “I’m saving my time for the true battle, but as for your queen I’ll make sure she doesn’t die” he then rested his scythe on his shoulder “can’t say anything for the others” he grinned

Arashi

"As long as my disciple live, your end is inevitable and you know it. Your plans will fail, as they always have," Arashi pointed the spearhead towards Thanatos as he spoke. "She shows more promise than any of the ones who tried before her, and I've already confirmed that her body can withstand my essence. All I need now is for her to accept my proposal, and we'll have a new sage," Arashi laughed as lightning began to surround him, "Aiko and her demons will make my acts as a sage look like child's play." As he finished his words he vanished from sight and sense, his essence completely disappeared and with it the storm and golden mist.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:40 am

Cross
He laughs as he finishes off another victim, "Where to next?" He asks himself laughing. "Well, there is Allegrodo Estate, that's nearby. Better check it out, haven't been there yet." He mounts the horse of the man he just killed. "Don't worry" he chuckles feeling the horse's tense behavior. "I only kill those who annoy me, at least mostly." He rides off in the general direction of the estate.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:39 am

Thanatos

“And yet you couldn’t prevent his death” he began walking then teleported to Vyron “it hurts, doesn’t it” he stopped him from dying “so will you accept this as your end?”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:56 pm

“And yet you couldn’t prevent his death” he began walking then teleported to Vyron “it hurts, doesn’t it” he stopped him from dying “so will you accept this as your end?”

Vyron
"W-w-who are you?" He manages to get out. The pain is unbearable and he feels so cold. Why does it have to be cold, why not hot?
Last edited by Frachen on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:45 pm

Thanatos

He knelt down next to Vyron and looked over the wounds “I am death...” he said darkly “if it was hot then you would be on fire” he placed his hand on Vyron head “your lucky that iv chosen to keep you alive, but it will only be a moment if you don’t decide” he stood up and touched his own face “right” he snapped his fingers and his bandages returned “Vyron, make your choice of life or death”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:05 pm

He knelt down next to Vyron and looked over the wounds “I am death...” he said darkly “if it was hot then you would be on fire” he placed his hand on Vyron head “your lucky that iv chosen to keep you alive, but it will only be a moment if you don’t decide” he stood up and touched his own face “right” he snapped his fingers and his bandages returned “Vyron, make your choice of life or death”

Vyron
"Why would I ever choose death over life?" He thought for a second and relized something. "Wait, what's the catch?" Maybe death would be a better option if there was some catch to the offer.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:38 pm

Thanatos

He smiled “you’ll find out soon enough” he put his hand over Vyron eyes forcing them close and knocking him out, he soon healed of his wounds “sleep and remover this a dream, remember death no longer stalks you child” he bit his finger to make it bleed and made a mark on Vyron head “each day you awaken anew, each time you would have died you merely come back stronger, death makes you stronger” he finished marking vyrons’s forehead. He then stood up and retracted his essence, he then teleported to Ra’an “the queen is to live”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:06 pm

He smiled “you’ll find out soon enough” he put his hand over Vyron eyes forcing them close and knocking him out, he soon healed of his wounds “sleep and remover this a dream, remember death no longer stalks you child” he bit his finger to make it bleed and made a mark on Vyron head “each day you awaken anew, each time you would have died you merely come back stronger, death makes you stronger” he finished marking vyrons’s forehead. He then stood up and retracted his essence, he then teleported to Ra’an “the queen is to live”

Ra'an
"Why is she to live?" He asks frustrated "If I can kill her she can't pose a threat to us. I could take the throne much easier."
Vestía
She led the remainder of Infernal Den in the palace, it was pretty deserted, no gaurds had stopped them, yet. She was on the look out to make sure she would be able to intercept and silence and gaurd before they raised the alarm.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:28 pm

Thanatos

“She doesn’t even pose one now” he said softly stand over Ra’an “if she does anyway I’ll just kill her” he began walking to the castle “I hope the new strength helped, but I see your not using your full potential” he looked at him “Dan disappoint me”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:31 pm

“She doesn’t even pose one now” he said softly stand over Ra’an “if she does anyway I’ll just kill her” he began walking to the castle “I hope the new strength helped, but I see your not using your full potential” he looked at him “Dan disappoint me”

Ra'an
He causes the whole front wall to crack and smiles. "I won't" he walks off to meet up with the rest of his group. He walked down the corridors and killed a gaurd, casually snapping his neck, while doing so. "Shouldn't have been sitting there this long."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:47 am

Aiko and Company

She was walking just outside Kalingway, Ater clinging to her back, "Ai, I'm tired of walking! Carry me," her sweet voice was still very prominent even during her whining. Aiko gave a sigh in response to Ater's clear attempt at attention.

"We've only been walking for five minutes, if you're really tired then you can rest inside your seal."

"That's mean Ai, you're plenty capable of carrying me!"

"And your plenty capable of walking," at this point Ater was no longer walking, instead she was letting Aiko drag her. Ater pushed her head up against Aiko's in an attempt to cuddle her like a kitten. Aiko again let out a sigh and reached over to pat her, but just before she did a bolt of lightning struck the ground in front of them. She stood back and raised her left arm ready to summon her shield. When the dust cleared she saw that it was Arashi, "Arashi? What happened back there, I could feel your essence grow and then suddenly disappear."

"There was an old acquaintance, who I had to deal with," Arashi stood up and placed his staff on his shoulder. "Aiko, I have a proposal for you, actually."

"What kind of proposal?" then the seal on her left arm began to glow and Arbus came out of it.

"Who's this?" Arashi pointed to Arbus, "Is this your other demon? Arbus?"

"Yeah, that's me. Who are you, and why do you know me?"

"I am Arashi, the Great Sage of Cagia, and I was talking with your Master and sister while you were recovering."

"Don't worry Arbus, he means us no harm. Now what was your proposal Arashi?" Aiko took a few steps toward Arashi.

"Ah yes, how would you like to become a sage?" Aiko stopped, Ater and Arbus did as well, her mouth lay agape as she processed the information. Not too long after Arashi continued, "I've lived long passed my time, and I've grown far too aggressive to maintain order in this world. I believe it is due to my old age, and that's why I want to try something new. When I've been training potential sages in the past they've all given up due to the rigorous studying and training, so instead of having you do that... I am going to give you my power. If you accept, that is." Aiko emained in shock even after the explanation, and her two demons kept trying to shake her back into reality.

"Master? Master? Ai? Ai! Snap out of it," Ater was literally shaking Aiko trying to snap her back, the Arbus walked up to her.

"Let me give it a shot," Ater stepped out of the way for Arbus who pulled her back, she made Ater get very close to Aiko's face, "You should give her a kiss, that'll wake her up." Ater's face grew bright red and Arashi stood behind them laughing at the situation in front of him. Arbus began rubbing Ater's Cat-like ears which caused her to glow even brighter red.

"Ok, ok... I'll do it," Ater closed her eyes and prepared herself to kiss Aiko but she was moving really slowly, so Arbus turned to Arashi and gave a mischievous smirk. He saw it as he was calming down from his laughter, he knew what she was implying so he raised his staff and a the sky grew a bit dimmer, the clouds had moved into the perfect position to cast a shadow over them. With that Arbus gave Ater a little push into Aiko. Who's, face turned bright red as well. Ater and Aiko were kissing, in front of the sage. After a few seconds the two separated and Ater retreated to her seal in embarrassment. Aiko, still blushing turned her gaze to Arbus.

"Arbus, was this your idea?" she closed her hands into a fist, but not out of rage, she would never strike her beloved demons. Arbus on the other hand grew wide-eyed.

"Uh-oh," she ran and hid behind the sage who now decided to speak up.

"I helped, but this is not important. Will you accept my proposal?"

"I-I don't know."

"That's fine, when you've come up with an answer just let say so, I'll know," he then used his teleportation spell to disappear in a bolt of lightning yet again.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:01 pm

Axiom
She was rather worried about her brother, she knew he could take care of himself, mostly, but that didn't stop her from worrying. She paced her room and looked out the window sighing. "Vyron, why do you always have to check things out?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse