NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (IC, Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:14 pm

5pb wrote:
Izayoi

He left the Infirmary where Lili was resting and headed to his office, upon arrival he trashed all documentation of his trip to the Allegrodo tomb. With Lili's condition there was no chance of traveling. He began to fill out stacks of documents hoping to calm his nerves but to no avail, he kept filling out the papers.

Arashi

He left Aiko with the new shield ability, he was happy he found someone with promise. He continued to search through the city for survivors and magic traces, usually with no luck. He decided to return to the Palace to report to the Empress. As he was walking he seen a group of mages gathered and beginning to head to the palace, the would have already sensed his essence so sneaking up on them was out of the question. He slammed his staff on the ground causing a thundering sound to fill the air. "You mages, what are you doing here?" Arashi stood there staff in hand, he didn't know if they were friend or foe, so he stood ready to cast a silencing spell. He awaited the response of the Infernal Den's members.

AIko and Demons

They had began to leave Kalingway, the reason that they came was now void, nothing here was of use to hem anymore. Aiko walked alongside Ater as they walked out of the gates. "Master, where will we go next?" Ater threw herself around Aiko.

"Don't know," Aiko's face grew red as they continued to walk.

Infernal Den
"None of your business, it would be better for you if you walked away now." Responds Umbra. "Plus, not all of us are mages." He cracks his knuckles as he says this chuckling. Lumis turns around to stand next to Umbra while Ra'an ignores Arashi completely, continuing his walk to the palace. The rest of the group follows Ra'an.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Izayoi

He left the Infirmary where Lili was resting and headed to his office, upon arrival he trashed all documentation of his trip to the Allegrodo tomb. With Lili's condition there was no chance of traveling. He began to fill out stacks of documents hoping to calm his nerves but to no avail, he kept filling out the papers.

Arashi

He left Aiko with the new shield ability, he was happy he found someone with promise. He continued to search through the city for survivors and magic traces, usually with no luck. He decided to return to the Palace to report to the Empress. As he was walking he seen a group of mages gathered and beginning to head to the palace, the would have already sensed his essence so sneaking up on them was out of the question. He slammed his staff on the ground causing a thundering sound to fill the air. "You mages, what are you doing here?" Arashi stood there staff in hand, he didn't know if they were friend or foe, so he stood ready to cast a silencing spell. He awaited the response of the Infernal Den's members.

AIko and Demons

They had began to leave Kalingway, the reason that they came was now void, nothing here was of use to hem anymore. Aiko walked alongside Ater as they walked out of the gates. "Master, where will we go next?" Ater threw herself around Aiko.

"Don't know," Aiko's face grew red as they continued to walk.

Infernal Den
"None of your business, it would be better for you if you walked away now." Responds Umbra. "Plus, not all of us are mages." He cracks his knuckles as he says this chuckling. Lumis turns around to stand next to Umbra while Ra'an ignores Arashi completely, continuing his walk to the palace. The rest of the group follows Ra'an.

Arashi

"That is where you are wrong, young man," he spun his staff in his hands and caught as the gemstone was facing the ground and the handle was aligned with his back. He pointed the jewel at the group and spoke again, "I am the advisor to the crown, but you probably would recognize me better for my other title, wouldn't you? I am Arashi Seji, The Sage of Cagia! Now answer my question as to what you are doing heading towards the castle. Do not lie to me, I can already sense the malicious intent." The sky grew dark and bolts of lightning began to jump between clouds, the members of the infernal den, sensors or not, would now feel the immense magical presence that Arashi gave off. He already had several spells set to cast if things went ugly.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:04 pm

5pb wrote:
Frachen wrote:Infernal Den

Arashi

"That is where you are wrong, young man," he spun his staff in his hands and caught as the gemstone was facing the ground and the handle was aligned with his back. He pointed the jewel at the group and spoke again, "I am the advisor to the crown, but you probably would recognize me better for my other title, wouldn't you? I am Arashi Seji, The Sage of Cagia! Now answer my question as to what you are doing heading towards the castle. Do not lie to me, I can already sense the malicious intent." The sky grew dark and bolts of lightning began to jump between clouds, the members of the infernal den, sensors or not, would now feel the immense magical presence that Arashi gave off. He already had several spells set to cast if things went ugly.

Infernal Den
"Sage or no sage, nothing scares me" Umbra snarls at him. "The malicious intent your sensing is gonna be redirected to you if you don't back off." He freezes the ground in front of him as he speaks. "Infernal Den owes no one nothing, so I don't have to give you an answer as to my intents." Vestía has Vyron move closer to Umbra and stand to his right. Arashi can sense something is wrong with Vyron.
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi

Infernal Den
"Sage or no sage, nothing scares me" Umbra snarls at him. "The malicious intent your sensing is gonna be redirected to you if you don't back off." He freezes the ground in front of him as he speaks. "Infernal Den owes no one nothing, so I don't have to give you an answer as to my intents." Vestía has Vyron move closer to Umbra and stand to his right. Arashi can sense something is wrong with Vyron.

Arashi

"A sage should scare you," as he finished his statement several explosions went off around them. When the smoke cleared the sage was gone, he had used his blink to teleport near Vyron, "So what's wrong with this little fella?" Arashi traced his chin with the edge of his staff before blinking again and appearing behind Umbra. "You are a very interesting group if I may say so?" he chuckled a bit as he teleported yet again, but this time he was over by Ra'an. "You've been awful quiet. What's the matter? Curse got your tongue?" at this moment the sage seemed arrogant, but he was deeply examining all the members of the party as he spoke to them. He teleported on last time, now in front of the Infernal Den, "One last chance, you can either tell me why you're heading towards the castle? Or, I can end your trip here," several bolts of lightning crashed around him and the wind began to pick up around them.
Last edited by 5pb on Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:45 pm

5pb wrote:
Frachen wrote:Infernal Den

Arashi

"A sage should scare you," as he finished his statement several explosions went off around them. When the smoke cleared the sage was gone, he had used his blink to teleport near Vyron, "So what's wrong with this little fella?" Arashi traced his chin with the edge of his staff before blinking again and appearing behind Umbra. "You are a very interesting group if I may say so?" he chuckled a bit as he teleported yet again, but this time he was over by Ra'an. "You've been awful quiet. What's the matter? Curse got your tongue?" at this moment the sage seemed arrogant, but he was deeply examining all the members of the party as he spoke to them. He teleported on last time, now in front of the Infernal Den, "One last chance, you can either tell me why you're heading towards the castle? Or, I can end your trip here," several bolts of lightning crashed around him and the wind began to pick up around them.

Ra'an
"If there is anyone you should be talking to, it's me. I am the supreme leader of this group. We are known as Infernal Den, and if the legends are true, you should be dust by now. Now, step aside before I finish what nature couldn't." As he says this he holds out his hand using his telekinesis to lift a chunk of the earth out of the ground, for a shield or weopon, Arashi can't tell.
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:39 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi

Ra'an
"If there is anyone you should be talking to, it's me. I am the supreme leader of this group. We are known as Infernal Den, and if the legends are true, you should be dust by now. Now, step aside before I finish what nature couldn't." As he says this he holds out his hand using his telekinesis to lift a chunk of the earth out of the ground, for a shield or weopon, Arashi can't tell.

Arashi

"that's right, I should be dead. But so should the one who gave you that cursed object," Arashi smiled. "That's a nice power you got there, not quite wind magic, but not quite earth? Oh I see, you must be an esoteric! Joyous, you could be of use, like that summoner girl from before... Say do you mind showing me what you're capable of?" Arashi pointed his palm at the rock that was floating in the air and fired a bolt of flame at it. The flame traveled too quick for him to react and it struck the rock causing it to explode. "Now as for your threat. If nature couldn't calm this storm, what make you think you can?" he raised his staff into the air and it began to glow, flames surrounded him in circular pattern. His eyes began to glow with a blue essence, "Now then, supreme leader, let's see if you're worth taking notes?"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:32 pm

5pb wrote:
Frachen wrote:Ra'an

Arashi

"that's right, I should be dead. But so should the one who gave you that cursed object," Arashi smiled. "That's a nice power you got there, not quite wind magic, but not quite earth? Oh I see, you must be an esoteric! Joyous, you could be of use, like that summoner girl from before... Say do you mind showing me what you're capable of?" Arashi pointed his palm at the rock that was floating in the air and fired a bolt of flame at it. The flame traveled too quick for him to react and it struck the rock causing it to explode. "Now as for your threat. If nature couldn't calm this storm, what make you think you can?" he raised his staff into the air and it began to glow, flames surrounded him in circular pattern. His eyes began to glow with a blue essence, "Now then, supreme leader, let's see if you're worth taking notes?"

Ra'an
He growls as he feels mocked. "Who said I was going to stop it myself?" Vestía summons a few of her spears, Lumis holds a ball of fire in his palm, and Umbra and Vyron coat the ground in ice. "Mercy isn't a word in my vocabulary, however surrender is. This is your final chance. Back down or be destroyed." As he says this he holds out his hand, using his telekinesis to pull the staff from Arashi's hands.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:57 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi

Ra'an
He growls as he feels mocked. "Who said I was going to stop it myself?" Vestía summons a few of her spears, Lumis holds a ball of fire in his palm, and Umbra and Vyron coat the ground in ice. "Mercy isn't a word in my vocabulary, however surrender is. This is your final chance. Back down or be destroyed." As he says this he holds out his hand, using his telekinesis to pull the staff from Arashi's hands.

Arashi

"Weak, all these spells need improvement," he snapped his fingers and a wave of flames, wind, and rocks flew outwards melting the ice and striking the spears. "I would teach you all how to use your powers better, but I'm afraid you lack potential," he used his blink to vanish from sight. upon looking around no one in the Infernal den would see him, but his presence was still very prominent. After a few seconds his voice could be heard from above, "Seventh Cluster!" upon hearing the words a large explosion of ice and flames would erupt right between the group. "After 400 years, I don't think an army of you guys could kill me," He began to fall down slowly, landing a distance away from them. "Do any of you know what it means to be a sage? To become a sage you must learn all magics. All forms of magic are at my disposal. For all you know this is an illusion of me, or even a demon I summoned in my stead," the clouds once again began to darken.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:23 pm

5pb wrote:

Arashi

"Weak, all these spells need improvement," he snapped his fingers and a wave of flames, wind, and rocks flew outwards melting the ice and striking the spears. "I would teach you all how to use your powers better, but I'm afraid you lack potential," he used his blink to vanish from sight. upon looking around no one in the Infernal den would see him, but his presence was still very prominent. After a few seconds his voice could be heard from above, "Seventh Cluster!" upon hearing the words a large explosion of ice and flames would erupt right between the group. "After 400 years, I don't think an army of you guys could kill me," He began to fall down slowly, landing a distance away from them. "Do any of you know what it means to be a sage? To become a sage you must learn all magics. All forms of magic are at my disposal. For all you know this is an illusion of me, or even a demon I summoned in my stead," the clouds once again began to darken.

Ra'an
"Not enough potential? Is that your judgment?" He causes the ground underneath Arashi to rise knocking off his balance.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:58 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi

Ra'an
"Not enough potential? Is that your judgment?" He causes the ground underneath Arashi to rise knocking off his balance.

Arashi

"That is my judgement!" he quickly regained his balance and slammed the staff on the ground causing it to shatter beneath him. He remained floating in the air, "I must apologize, but I thought that this fight would be far more enlightening. I was wrong," he pointed his staff towards Ra'an and his group. "Aveo," Electricity began to build up beneath them and they would have only two options hat were available to them were to dodge or die. Soon following the sparks several bolts of lightning began to come crashing down. Arashi used blink to pass by the Infernal Den, but before he turned his back to them he cast a silencing spell to prevent them from attacking him from behind. Arashi had all the information that he needed to determine who they were, but one thing still bothered him, that young boy, something was off with his essence. Arashi would come back for him later. He gave a mocking flick of his staff before using blink to disappear from sight. Now he began to approach the castle, which he was tempted to place a barrier around, but decided against it. Instead he set up a perimeter of his own design that would scan every single thing that passed through it. He a few phoenix knights and awaited the Den to approach, he had set up svera traps that he could trigger as the walked by, he was going to see what they could do, no matter what.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:12 am

5pb wrote:

Arashi

"That is my judgement!" he quickly regained his balance and slammed the staff on the ground causing it to shatter beneath him. He remained floating in the air, "I must apologize, but I thought that this fight would be far more enlightening. I was wrong," he pointed his staff towards Ra'an and his group. "Aveo," Electricity began to build up beneath them and they would have only two options hat were available to them were to dodge or die. Soon following the sparks several bolts of lightning began to come crashing down. Arashi used blink to pass by the Infernal Den, but before he turned his back to them he cast a silencing spell to prevent them from attacking him from behind. Arashi had all the information that he needed to determine who they were, but one thing still bothered him, that young boy, something was off with his essence. Arashi would come back for him later. He gave a mocking flick of his staff before using blink to disappear from sight. Now he began to approach the castle, which he was tempted to place a barrier around, but decided against it. Instead he set up a perimeter of his own design that would scan every single thing that passed through it. He a few phoenix knights and awaited the Den to approach, he had set up svera traps that he could trigger as the walked by, he was going to see what they could do, no matter what.

Ra'an
"Coward." He muttered under his breath. "Well, considering the fact he's a sage, and that he is skilled in magic, there might be something ahead." He motions for Vyron who walks up to him. "Walk in front of me, yes right there." Vyron is about a foot in front of Ra'an, so he can be used as a human shield should anything go wrong.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:26 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi

Ra'an
"Coward." He muttered under his breath. "Well, considering the fact he's a sage, and that he is skilled in magic, there might be something ahead." He motions for Vyron who walks up to him. "Walk in front of me, yes right there." Vyron is about a foot in front of Ra'an, so he can be used as a human shield should anything go wrong.

Arashi

He was waiting for the group to enter his sight, and they soon did, with the strange child leading the group as well. "Scared to face what lies ahead alone? His power must not provide him with much in the means of defense," he muttered under his breath as he saw the group approaching. "Let's see how they handle some illusions," he tapped his staff to the ground and a glowing rune appeared as Vyron stepped forwards. Unknown to the Infernal Den an illusion was now in play, and the sage's voice was now omnipresent, "Welcome to my stage! Here is where I will study you, and your powers. First let us see how you react to loss."

An explosion went off directly underneath Umbra. To him the flames were cold, but he was unable to see his friends, and they were unable to see or even sense him. For the rest of the den it looked like he was blown to shreds by the blast. Arashi was able to be heard by all except for Umbra, "Well, I might have gone overboard with that one."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:23 pm

5pb wrote:

Arashi

He was waiting for the group to enter his sight, and they soon did, with the strange child leading the group as well. "Scared to face what lies ahead alone? His power must not provide him with much in the means of defense," he muttered under his breath as he saw the group approaching. "Let's see how they handle some illusions," he tapped his staff to the ground and a glowing rune appeared as Vyron stepped forwards. Unknown to the Infernal Den an illusion was now in play, and the sage's voice was now omnipresent, "Welcome to my stage! Here is where I will study you, and your powers. First let us see how you react to loss."

An explosion went off directly underneath Umbra. To him the flames were cold, but he was unable to see his friends, and they were unable to see or even sense him. For the rest of the den it looked like he was blown to shreds by the blast. Arashi was able to be heard by all except for Umbra, "Well, I might have gone overboard with that one."

Ra'an
"You coward! Hiding behind your illusions and not even showing your face! When I get my hands on you you'll wish you died those 400 years ago!" He looked around and counted heads.
Umbra
"What the hell!?" He looks around, nothing. "When I get my hands on that bloody sage get I swear he will wish he never crossed paths with me!"
Last edited by Frachen on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:48 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi

Ra'an
"You coward! Hiding behind your illusions and not even showing your face! When I get my hands on you you'll wish you died those 400 years ago!" He looked around and counted heads.
Umbra
"What the hell!?" He looks around, nothing. "When I get my hands on that bloody sage get I swear he will wish he never crossed paths with me!"

Arashi,
Main Illusion

"So you've figured out that they are just illusions? Very good, but now the question is, what is an illusion? And what is real?" Arashi stepped into the ilusion, but several of him were there. "The real me is now in the Illusion with you, but which one is it?" all of the Arashi's spoke in unison, nothing different between their voices. They all began to charge different types of spells, it was then that Ra'an would notice that there was an illusionary sage for each element and sub-element, "What one is real, I would dodge them all until you can figure it out."

Umbra's Illusion

While the Infernal Den dealt with the mass of chaos in their illusion the real Arashi walked into the illusion with Umbra. "I respect your strong will, but I must ask. What makes you believe that you can defeat me? I could kill all of you with one simple spell yet you seem so confident. Without using curses I have transcended nature and gained true immortality, yet you remain confident? It's strange, most would back down upon sensing my presence," Arashi was calm and genuinely curious about his opponent's thoughts, though he never let his guard down.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:36 am

5pb wrote:
Umbra

Arashi,
Main Illusion

"So you've figured out that they are just illusions? Very good, but now the question is, what is an illusion? And what is real?" Arashi stepped into the ilusion, but several of him were there. "The real me is now in the Illusion with you, but which one is it?" all of the Arashi's spoke in unison, nothing different between their voices. They all began to charge different types of spells, it was then that Ra'an would notice that there was an illusionary sage for each element and sub-element, "What one is real, I would dodge them all until you can figure it out."

Umbra's Illusion

While the Infernal Den dealt with the mass of chaos in their illusion the real Arashi walked into the illusion with Umbra. "I respect your strong will, but I must ask. What makes you believe that you can defeat me? I could kill all of you with one simple spell yet you seem so confident. Without using curses I have transcended nature and gained true immortality, yet you remain confident? It's strange, most would back down upon sensing my presence," Arashi was calm and genuinely curious about his opponent's thoughts, though he never let his guard down.

Ra'an
"Or I solve this more simply, which ones have physical substance. Let's see how good your illusions are." He reaches out telekineticly to feel if all the Illusions uave physical substance or not.
Umbra
"Courage is acknowledging your fear and facing it down, not backing off. Courage is only for those with a strong will, and you'll seldom find one stronger than here, the largest gathering of the best of Infernal Den."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:00 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi,
Main Illusion

Umbra's Illusion

Ra'an
"Or I solve this more simply, which ones have physical substance. Let's see how good your illusions are." He reaches out telekineticly to feel if all the Illusions uave physical substance or not.
Umbra
"Courage is acknowledging your fear and facing it down, not backing off. Courage is only for those with a strong will, and you'll seldom find one stronger than here, the largest gathering of the best of Infernal Den."

Arashi
Main Illusion

The only things that held physical substances were the spells that the illusion sages were casting, all of them. All the spells were fired at Ra'an, but not all at the same speed or place. Ra'an was being shot at by stones, flames, water jets, ice shards, lightning bolts, steel bits, and air blades. Yet the presence of the sage within the illusion was certain, although Ra'an may not be able to see or hear him.

Umbra's Illusion

"I see, but your courage will reap no rewards with the path you are taking," Arashi calmly approached Umbra, clearly with no ill intent. "Allow me to provide warning? That jewel that your leader wears will corrupt him. It contains a cursed power that was sealed away many moons passed. If I may suggest, you try and sway him from the path he has chosen? If you question my presence due to the time I've been around then you should do the same for your master's master," Arashi began digging in his robes and soon pulled out a golden dagger laced with gemstones. "I will still prevent you from entering the palace, but I will leave you with this," he took the dagger and placed the blade in his hand, allowing its sharpened edge to draw his blood. The crimson liquid coated the blade and began to glow a brilliant red. Arashi then held the hilt out towards Umbra, offering the weapon to him, "With this blade you can dispel curses, as my blood is as pure as divinity. You can strike your leader to dispel the power if you choose, but if you want to be rid of the curse the best option is to strike the jewel. I believe your courage is great enough to make the right choice."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:52 am

5pb wrote:
Umbra

Arashi
Main Illusion

The only things that held physical substances were the spells that the illusion sages were casting, all of them. All the spells were fired at Ra'an, but not all at the same speed or place. Ra'an was being shot at by stones, flames, water jets, ice shards, lightning bolts, steel bits, and air blades. Yet the presence of the sage within the illusion was certain, although Ra'an may not be able to see or hear him.

Umbra's Illusion

"I see, but your courage will reap no rewards with the path you are taking," Arashi calmly approached Umbra, clearly with no ill intent. "Allow me to provide warning? That jewel that your leader wears will corrupt him. It contains a cursed power that was sealed away many moons passed. If I may suggest, you try and sway him from the path he has chosen? If you question my presence due to the time I've been around then you should do the same for your master's master," Arashi began digging in his robes and soon pulled out a golden dagger laced with gemstones. "I will still prevent you from entering the palace, but I will leave you with this," he took the dagger and placed the blade in his hand, allowing its sharpened edge to draw his blood. The crimson liquid coated the blade and began to glow a brilliant red. Arashi then held the hilt out towards Umbra, offering the weapon to him, "With this blade you can dispel curses, as my blood is as pure as divinity. You can strike your leader to dispel the power if you choose, but if you want to be rid of the curse the best option is to strike the jewel. I believe your courage is great enough to make the right choice."

Ra'an
He used his telekinesis to deflect some of the spells, but some of them ended hitting him. He reaches out with his power to try and locate the sage but so far is only getting negative results.
Umbra
He is silent for a second and grabs the knife. "I'll think about it."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:06 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi
Main Illusion

Umbra's Illusion

Ra'an
He used his telekinesis to deflect some of the spells, but some of them ended hitting him. He reaches out with his power to try and locate the sage but so far is only getting negative results.
Umbra

Arashi

"That is all I ask," Arashi stepped away from Umbra and vanished from sight, soon after he left the illusion it faded and Umbra was back with the rest of the Infernal Den. Arashi soon stepped into view, This time it was the real Arashi, "Leave, or I will activate every single spell trap that is in this area." His voice was calm and his gaze was fixed on Ra'an, "If you care for your follower's lives the you should turn around and head home, any progress beyond here and the mercy I've shown you as a human will be replaced by the wrath of a Sage who must uphold order," lightning cracked around his body as he stood in front of them.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:44 pm

5pb wrote:
Umbra

Arashi

"That is all I ask," Arashi stepped away from Umbra and vanished from sight, soon after he left the illusion it faded and Umbra was back with the rest of the Infernal Den. Arashi soon stepped into view, This time it was the real Arashi, "Leave, or I will activate every single spell trap that is in this area." His voice was calm and his gaze was fixed on Ra'an, "If you care for your follower's lives the you should turn around and head home, any progress beyond here and the mercy I've shown you as a human will be replaced by the wrath of a Sage who must uphold order," lightning cracked around his body as he stood in front of them.

Ra'an
"If you are truly a sage that cares for peace and order you wouldn't be threatening my followers. Only I get to do that. Not all of these are my followers either, some of them are just brainwashed slaves, so shall the innocent perish with the guilty?"
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:31 pm

Thanatos

He silently laughed as he watched the sage “my, my, how weak you gotten or rather how much stronger I am, back before I was Weak, but thanks for missing my heart” he smiled “you helped me realize my true calling and greatest wish” he laughed darkly “suffer and I’ll come, boy” Ra’an heard the last words he said in his head

Rasputin

He wandered around the estate “Damn old man, you said the kids would come here and try for that corpse, but where are they, iv summoned some spider to provide eyes but they haven’t see jack” He grumbled in frustration and against a wall
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:18 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi

Ra'an
"If you are truly a sage that cares for peace and order you wouldn't be threatening my followers. Only I get to do that. Not all of these are my followers either, some of them are just brainwashed slaves, so shall the innocent perish with the guilty?"

Arashi

"I have not made a threat, I have only given you warnings. If you persist any longer I will have to remove you by force," the lightning grew more prominent, the sky was shrouded in dark clouds that blocked the sunlight. "Order and Chaos are one and the same, to re-establish order one must first master chaos," Arashi looked over the group and his eyes stopped on Vyron, "I am sorry young one, but I cannot do any for you, but that esoteric summoner might. I shall try and keep you alive." He let his eyes travel across the group again, "As for the rest of you, I cannot guarantee you will live if you fight me, as I do not intend on holding back, This truly is your last warning." The magic presence in the area began to grow rapidly all emanating from Arashi, none of the have ever felt a presence so powerful before, it made the air feel thick and heavy, it became harder to breathe as the air grew humid. A storm was brewing in the air and Arashi was the source, the true power of the Great Sage of Cagia was so prominent that it could be felt all across Cagia.

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:41 am

Thanatos

“Using all your power on mere children” he laughed “looks like I have to step in” he stood up wings of blood coming from his back as his scythe materialized in his hand “I am death and the chaos of the world, you are only life and order” he soon shot into the air faster then anything could match he began emitting his magical power “it’s time for a rematch” he began heading straight to the sage position, his magical presence starting to spread all over Cagia, the sage would sense it instantly.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:13 pm

5pb wrote:

Arashi

"I have not made a threat, I have only given you warnings. If you persist any longer I will have to remove you by force," the lightning grew more prominent, the sky was shrouded in dark clouds that blocked the sunlight. "Order and Chaos are one and the same, to re-establish order one must first master chaos," Arashi looked over the group and his eyes stopped on Vyron, "I am sorry young one, but I cannot do any for you, but that esoteric summoner might. I shall try and keep you alive." He let his eyes travel across the group again, "As for the rest of you, I cannot guarantee you will live if you fight me, as I do not intend on holding back, This truly is your last warning." The magic presence in the area began to grow rapidly all emanating from Arashi, none of the have ever felt a presence so powerful before, it made the air feel thick and heavy, it became harder to breathe as the air grew humid. A storm was brewing in the air and Arashi was the source, the true power of the Great Sage of Cagia was so prominent that it could be felt all across Cagia.

Xichung wrote:Thanatos

“Using all your power on mere children” he laughed “looks like I have to step in” he stood up wings of blood coming from his back as his scythe materialized in his hand “I am death and the chaos of the world, you are only life and order” he soon shot into the air faster then anything could match he began emitting his magical power “it’s time for a rematch” he began heading straight to the sage position, his magical presence starting to spread all over Cagia, the sage would sense it instantly.

Ra'an
"Well, it looks like I don't have to be the main resistance here." He looks around and sees Umbra. "Don't lie to me, what happened in there?"
"He, well, he was intrigued by my courage and said that you were under the influence of a dark power."
"My decisions are my own, no one makes them for me, so there is nothing to worry about."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:38 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:
Arashi

Ra'an
"Well, it looks like I don't have to be the main resistance here." He looks around and sees Umbra. "Don't lie to me, what happened in there?"
"He, well, he was intrigued by my courage and said that you were under the influence of a dark power."
"My decisions are my own, no one makes them for me, so there is nothing to worry about."

Arashi

"So Thanatos has decided to come, that means your usefulness is at its end," Arashi pointed his staff at the Infernal Den, "Begone, all of you." Lightning shot out from his staff and broke off towards each member, they were powerful bolts but they didn't leave a dent in Arashi's power. "Say Thanatos, how's your head?!" Arashi let out a hardy laugh as he shouted to the skies, "Come relinquish your shadows, and your cowardly tactics. Face me like a mage, not a fool!" He tapped his staff to the ground, completely dispelling the illusion from before; however, the sky was still darkened by the storm that was brewing due to Arashi's power, "Come forward "Death," let me see how you have grown while you hid from me!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:41 pm

5pb wrote:

Frachen wrote:
Ra'an

Arashi

"So Thanatos has decided to come, that means your usefulness is at its end," Arashi pointed his staff at the Infernal Den, "Begone, all of you." Lightning shot out from his staff and broke off towards each member, they were powerful bolts but they didn't leave a dent in Arashi's power. "Say Thanatos, how's your head?!" Arashi let out a hardy laugh as he shouted to the skies, "Come relinquish your shadows, and your cowardly tactics. Face me like a mage, not a fool!" He tapped his staff to the ground, completely dispelling the illusion from before; however, the sky was still darkened by the storm that was brewing due to Arashi's power, "Come forward "Death," let me see how you have grown while you hid from me!"

Ra'an
Using Vyron as a shield, he suffered no harm. He walks around the sage to continue his path to the palace, with all the members who didn't die from the lightning in tow.
Vyron is left there, motionless. He is barely alive.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse