NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (IC, Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Kalingway, Emperor's Castle,
Izayoi

Izayoi, upon reaching the presence of the emperor did not bow or kneel aathe others had. Izayoi himself, though loyal to the emperor did not think of him as an upper but more as an equal. He also didn't feel like the pleasantries were necessary given the urgency of the letter. But one thing still had the utmost, the barrier. Izayoi knew that he could beat any of the current mages in the building in a one on one fight, but that would only be if he had brought his axe. The magic suppression stopped him from using his unnatural strength which put him at a hefty disadvantage, but it was at that thought that he felt all of his strength return to him. Izayoi brought his fist up into his view and clenched it tightly. He looked towards the man who cast the spell and noticed the Phoenix Knight who was confronting him, then approached the food that was prepared by the servants and looked over what items there were.

Freedom's Call,???
Azami

The young girl had opened the door for her and directed her in the way of the kitchen, "If I was anyone else you would be right, but at this rate my mana won't fully regenerate for several weeks." Azami walked out of the room and turned back towards the girl, "I wasn't exaggerating when i called myself a maneater..." It was then that azami began to look around the area she was in, "Is there anyway I could find a place to hunt?"
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:28 pm

5pb wrote:
Kalingway, Emperor's Castle,
Izayoi

Izayoi, upon reaching the presence of the emperor did not bow or kneel aathe others had. Izayoi himself, though loyal to the emperor did not think of him as an upper but more as an equal. He also didn't feel like the pleasantries were necessary given the urgency of the letter. But one thing still had the utmost, the barrier. Izayoi knew that he could beat any of the current mages in the building in a one on one fight, but that would only be if he had brought his axe. The magic suppression stopped him from using his unnatural strength which put him at a hefty disadvantage, but it was at that thought that he felt all of his strength return to him. Izayoi brought his fist up into his view and clenched it tightly. He looked towards the man who cast the spell and noticed the Phoenix Knight who was confronting him, then approached the food that was prepared by the servants and looked over what items there were.

Freedom's Call,???
Azami

The young girl had opened the door for her and directed her in the way of the kitchen, "If I was anyone else you would be right, but at this rate my mana won't fully regenerate for several weeks." Azami walked out of the room and turned back towards the girl, "I wasn't exaggerating when i called myself a maneater..." It was then that azami began to look around the area she was in, "Is there anyway I could find a place to hunt?"

Ami

"Hunt? I'm afraid... I can't sanction your hunting. We as an organization stand for the people, and we can't condone killing people, even if that restores your mana. I believe I can help you with an alternate solution... it wont restore you the whole way... I believe you steal vitality right? Thats what appeared to happen to those guys you took out before your fight with the soldier... well, anyways, go to Jakob. He can help you... oh, Jakob's the man who came in here before. Just ask around. You'll find him."
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:35 am

Thantos

He chuckled as the magic power came near he soon transformed into smoke and floated down into an open window. He soon turned back to normal once he entered and opened the door rushing down to the first floor. Has he was moving he began summoning the corpses all of them contain a very week version of his last breath curse. The spell would take up time as he moved further down. Anything in his way was soon met with a necrotic blast.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:42 am

Asardia wrote:
Dacryn

"Actually, it appears that my magic has been restored enough for me to use the portals" Kiyonari said. He looked around. And it doesn't seem like anyone's around. Kiyonari motioned the Etira to a dark alley behind a building. He extended his arm, and soon a small blue sphere appeared. The sphere continued to grow until it was large enough for each member of the Etira to walk through. On the other side of the portal, you could only see a dark room. This is the Sayuga Temple. We will enter the temple and take down any guards in our way. We might want to take them with us in case we need more corpses for the Cursed Resurrection Technique. Anyway, Jade will keep watch and I will retrieve the coffin of Baesu Sayuga. From there, we will teleport back to our hideout, allowing Jade to initiate the resurrection in peace. Kiyonari walked through the portal and glanced in every direction to make sure no one would sneak up on them. But as soon as Jade came through, she would notice anyone, and with her Wind Magic, she could easily move fast enough to counter attack.

Dacryn, Alleyway
Ayano

Ayano had remained quiet and calm, as she watched a group of people slip into a dark alleyway. "What do you think they're doing? Ira?" she spoke in a soft voice but not directly to anyone. She waited, but didn't get a response. She sighed and walked quietly and looked down the alleyway to see them summon a portal and slip through it.

"How suspicious..." the voice that spoke was not that of the girls, in fact her mouth didn't move. The voice was far more masculine and hummed with a sort of energy, "I suggest you follow them Ayano." The girl nodded and waited for the last person to enter the portal before she rushed over and slipped in. She slipped in as quietly as she could, not making and loud noises. Ira tried to keep her magic presence hidden in case there was a sensor among the group but he would not be able to keep it u much longer than getting her through the portal. She hid behind a coffin that was nearby and Ira stopped suppressing her magic, "Guess I'll need more practice using your mana," his voice was unable to be heard, but Ayano heard him as plain as day.

"I would prefer if you would be cautious using my energy," she whispered aloud in hopes that the mages she was tailing wouldn't hear her.

"You'll be fine, you won't run out. Not with a mana demon at your side!" the voice spoke once again inside Ayano's head. He seemed to be far more carefree than his partner. The girl gave a sigh as she looked back over towards the mages she was watching.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:52 am

cross

As soon as cross exited the portal he felt something watching him. He soon clapped his hands together and dropped to the floor. Ruins along his body glowed brightly, the coffin ayano was using to hide moved and soon it door was kicked open from the inside. A huge monster stepped out, a beast with multiple arms each varied in size and length. The beast reached out for Anyo to grab her

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:20 am

Xichung wrote:Thantos

He chuckled as the magic power came near he soon transformed into smoke and floated down into an open window. He soon turned back to normal once he entered and opened the door rushing down to the first floor. Has he was moving he began summoning the corpses all of them contain a very week version of his last breath curse. The spell would take up time as he moved further down. Anything in his way was soon met with a necrotic blast.

Caimus sprinted into the hallway to find a beast of unnatural proportions, it’s face masked by bandages. He drew his sword. “By the command of emperor Noburo Allegrod, I command you to stand down.” He activated his scan again. Huge magical power, comparable to that of his own, if not exceeding it.

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:03 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:Thantos

Caimus sprinted into the hallway to find a beast of unnatural proportions, it’s face masked by bandages. He drew his sword. “By the command of emperor Noburo Allegrod, I command you to stand down.” He activated his scan again. Huge magical power, comparable to that of his own, if not exceeding it.

he lets out a dark laughter building up his power and ready himself for caombat "you must be the one who took down that ward, i thank you" his voice rough and ancient. he turned his palm towards the knight as he slowly aproached "so could you please die." his being overflowing with power from a very unnatural energy

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:02 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

he lets out a dark laughter building up his power and ready himself for caombat "you must be the one who took down that ward, i thank you" his voice rough and ancient. he turned his palm towards the knight as he slowly aproached "so could you please die." his being overflowing with power from a very unnatural energy

Caimus grinned now, a fluke grin. He wanted to come off as oveconfident, like someone who didn't know his opponents capabilities. It was clear from the way he was turning his palm that he wielded some projectile attack. The long hallway had nowhere to dodge in, or so it would appear. He held up hishand and fired off twin firebolts at his opponent. A new factor. His opponent had no dodging room either. He could only block, unless he had some sort of teleporting ability. He had prepared for that too. "One of us shall die. I don't know if you noticed, but in the time it took for you to make your rather confident request, a barrier was activated all around us. In this barrier, we are trapped. You can try to break it, but its your mana against that of 12 phoenix knights. The barrier will only deactivate when I give a signal, and my men have been ordered to hold up the barrier even if I die. You are completely trapped. And I'm afraid any of your magic outside the barrier has been cut off as well. It's just you and me." Caimus now took on a serious expression. This barrier would keep him trapped, at least until the emperor had evacuated. He couldnt kill this man, he knew. But he could injure him into submission. And if he fell, Caimus knew his other men could finish the job.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:he lets out a dark laughter building up his power and ready himself for caombat "you must be the one who took down that ward, i thank you" his voice rough and ancient. he turned his palm towards the knight as he slowly aproached "so could you please die." his being overflowing with power from a very unnatural energy

Caimus grinned now, a fluke grin. He wanted to come off as oveconfident, like someone who didn't know his opponents capabilities. It was clear from the way he was turning his palm that he wielded some projectile attack. The long hallway had nowhere to dodge in, or so it would appear. He held up hishand and fired off twin firebolts at his opponent. A new factor. His opponent had no dodging room either. He could only block, unless he had some sort of teleporting ability. He had prepared for that too. "One of us shall die. I don't know if you noticed, but in the time it took for you to make your rather confident request, a barrier was activated all around us. In this barrier, we are trapped. You can try to break it, but its your mana against that of 12 phoenix knights. The barrier will only deactivate when I give a signal, and my men have been ordered to hold up the barrier even if I die. You are completely trapped. And I'm afraid any of your magic outside the barrier has been cut off as well. It's just you and me." Caimus now took on a serious expression. This barrier would keep him trapped, at least until the emperor had evacuated. He couldnt kill this man, he knew. But he could injure him into submission. And if he fell, Caimus knew his other men could finish the job.

as bolts neared him he tranformed into smoke allowing them to pass through he then just as quicly turned back to normal "miss" he slowly walked forward, turning to smoke to hide his immortality. "ill let you know something, kid, your fighting death" he sent fouth two necrotic blast and followed behing them. preparing a necrotic grasp

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:44 pm

Dacryn, Catacombs
Ayano

A beast broke out of the coffin and grabbed her, "Ayano sever its limbs, use the wind!" Ayano remained stone faced and some wind began to whip around the arms of the beast, they started to dash around them and cut through the flesh. As the wind cut up the arms Ayano also used her flame demon to heat up her body. "A nice touch my dear~" Ira spoke with a voice akin to pride whilst complementing Ayano, "But now you should strike down the man with the cursed touch," Ayano nodded and began to glare at Cross. Ira spoke louder but his voice was able to be heard by everyone in the area, "No one attacks my summoner!"

Freedom's Call, ???
Azami

"Jakob? Alright, I'll find him," Azami sighed as she walked away looking for people who might know where he went. I can't go hunt? How complicating, I'll have to hunt when I'm alone sometime. Sneak away at night, maybe? She shook her head as she continued looking for people.

Emperor's Palace

Izayoi noticed the Phoenix knight who had approached the barrier caster had vanished from the room, "Hmm? That's interesting, I wonder where he ran off to." Izayoi stood up and walked up to the man who cast the barrier, "Hey, old man! Do you know where that inquisitive knight disappear to?"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:57 pm

5pb wrote:
Dacryn, Catacombs
Ayano

A beast broke out of the coffin and grabbed her, "Ayano sever its limbs, use the wind!" Ayano remained stone faced and some wind began to whip around the arms of the beast, they started to dash around them and cut through the flesh. As the wind cut up the arms Ayano also used her flame demon to heat up her body. "A nice touch my dear~" Ira spoke with a voice akin to pride whilst complementing Ayano, "But now you should strike down the man with the cursed touch," Ayano nodded and began to glare at Cross. Ira spoke louder but his voice was able to be heard by everyone in the area, "No one attacks my summoner!"

Freedom's Call, ???
Azami

"Jakob? Alright, I'll find him," Azami sighed as she walked away looking for people who might know where he went. I can't go hunt? How complicating, I'll have to hunt when I'm alone sometime. Sneak away at night, maybe? She shook her head as she continued looking for people.

Emperor's Palace

Izayoi noticed the Phoenix knight who had approached the barrier caster had vanished from the room, "Hmm? That's interesting, I wonder where he ran off to." Izayoi stood up and walked up to the man who cast the barrier, "Hey, old man! Do you know where that inquisitive knight disappear to?"

cross

The beast grabbed her by the collar and roared as it tossed her. it seemed very mad as it’s wounds slowly healed in front of her. “Who the hell are you” it sounded like it came from both the beast and cross

Azreal

“What, You can’t sense that immense power above us?!” He seemed shocked by this “fey I need a rift home” soon a rift opened behind him “kid we need to leave now”

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:58 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

as bolts neared him he tranformed into smoke allowing them to pass through he then just as quicly turned back to normal "miss" he slowly walked forward, turning to smoke to hide his immortality. "ill let you know something, kid, your fighting death" he sent fouth two necrotic blast and followed behing them. preparing a necrotic grasp

Caimus smiled a genuine smile now. He’d fallen for it. In an instant, three things happened almost simultaneously. An explosion on the floor, sending Caimus upward and taking the brunt of the blasts. He knew touching this guy would be the end. The direction from which he directed the bolts, as well as the way he advanced, told him this guys end goal was to touch him. The smoke was new, but counterable. The other two things happened now. He launched himself forward with a burst of wind. “You became smoke, a fatal mistake. Sole is a gas, which when exposed to temperatures such as absolute zero.” The third thing, he projected an ice cold aura, a few meters away. This distance was all he needed. Thanatos would be frozen solid in his gas state, unable to break free.

Without further ado:

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:44 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:
Dacryn, Catacombs
Ayano

Freedom's Call, ???
Azami

Emperor's Palace

cross

The beast grabbed her by the collar and roared as it tossed her. it seemed very mad as it’s wounds slowly healed in front of her. “Who the hell are you” it sounded like it came from both the beast and cross

Azreal

“What, You can’t sense that immense power above us?!” He seemed shocked by this “fey I need a rift home” soon a rift opened behind him “kid we need to leave now”

Dacryn, Catacombs
Ayano

Several bolts of flames sprung from her and blasted the creature in the chest and head, she also used the wind to push rip herself from its grasp. As she landed and looked up at the beast she replied, "I need not tell you my name."

When she finished speaking another voice said, "I am Ira, the Wrath Demon." When they had finished speaking the winds in the area began to die down until they were completely gone, and sparks began to jump around Ayano's body.

Emperor's Palace
Izayoi

"I can't say that I can sense magic, for I am in no way a sensor." the old man called for a portal and told Izayoi that they should leave. "You can go right on ahead old man, but me? I want to stay and see what this, "immense power" is made of," he gave a hardy laugh as he walked out of the room.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:18 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:as bolts neared him he tranformed into smoke allowing them to pass through he then just as quicly turned back to normal "miss" he slowly walked forward, turning to smoke to hide his immortality. "ill let you know something, kid, your fighting death" he sent fouth two necrotic blast and followed behing them. preparing a necrotic grasp

Caimus smiled a genuine smile now. He’d fallen for it. In an instant, three things happened almost simultaneously. An explosion on the floor, sending Caimus upward and taking the brunt of the blasts. He knew touching this guy would be the end. The direction from which he directed the bolts, as well as the way he advanced, told him this guys end goal was to touch him. The smoke was new, but counterable. The other two things happened now. He launched himself forward with a burst of wind. “You became smoke, a fatal mistake. Sole is a gas, which when exposed to temperatures such as absolute zero.” The third thing, he projected an ice cold aura, a few meters away. This distance was all he needed. Thanatos would be frozen solid in his gas state, unable to break free.

Thanatos instantly went into his reaper form as soon as the explosion went off. A dark nightmarish begins stood before the knight. The creature would be holding a scythe, the blade hummed and beckoned the man and anyone with out an iron will would either run in fear or answer the blades prayer. He swung the scythe and shot fourth necrotic blasts. The air whispered the word “Die”

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:21 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:cross

Azreal

Dacryn, Catacombs
Ayano

Several bolts of flames sprung from her and blasted the creature in the chest and head, she also used the wind to push rip herself from its grasp. As she landed and looked up at the beast she replied, "I need not tell you my name."

When she finished speaking another voice said, "I am Ira, the Wrath Demon." When they had finished speaking the winds in the area began to die down until they were completely gone, and sparks began to jump around Ayano's body.

Emperor's Palace
Izayoi

"I can't say that I can sense magic, for I am in no way a sensor." the old man called for a portal and told Izayoi that they should leave. "You can go right on ahead old man, but me? I want to stay and see what this, "immense power" is made of," he gave a hardy laugh as he walked out of the room.

Azreal

“Damn it kid this is a death sentence” he followed the boy

Cross

The beast healed again “why did you follow”

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:38 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:Caimus smiled a genuine smile now. He’d fallen for it. In an instant, three things happened almost simultaneously. An explosion on the floor, sending Caimus upward and taking the brunt of the blasts. He knew touching this guy would be the end. The direction from which he directed the bolts, as well as the way he advanced, told him this guys end goal was to touch him. The smoke was new, but counterable. The other two things happened now. He launched himself forward with a burst of wind. “You became smoke, a fatal mistake. Sole is a gas, which when exposed to temperatures such as absolute zero.” The third thing, he projected an ice cold aura, a few meters away. This distance was all he needed. Thanatos would be frozen solid in his gas state, unable to break free.

Thanatos instantly went into his reaper form as soon as the explosion went off. A dark nightmarish begins stood before the knight. The creature would be holding a scythe, the blade hummed and beckoned the man and anyone with out an iron will would either run in fear or answer the blades prayer. He swung the scythe and shot fourth necrotic blasts. The air whispered the word “Die”

“Shit!” Caimus used his wind once more to shoot himself upward and out of the way of the attack. He had no choice. He had to use his forseti. One shot wouldn’t be enough either. He held up his hands, pointing the palms towards the monstrosity. “Forseti!” At the same time, two huge bursts of wind almost visible to the eye flew towards Thanatos, far too fast for any being, human or beyond human, to dodge at such a near point blank range. Turning it not smoke would scatter him into nothingness, and as it was, there truly was no way to avoid.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:Thanatos instantly went into his reaper form as soon as the explosion went off. A dark nightmarish begins stood before the knight. The creature would be holding a scythe, the blade hummed and beckoned the man and anyone with out an iron will would either run in fear or answer the blades prayer. He swung the scythe and shot fourth necrotic blasts. The air whispered the word “Die”

“Shit!” Caimus used his wind once more to shoot himself upward and out of the way of the attack. He had no choice. He had to use his forseti. One shot wouldn’t be enough either. He held up his hands, pointing the palms towards the monstrosity. “Forseti!” At the same time, two huge bursts of wind almost visible to the eye flew towards Thanatos, far too fast for any being, human or beyond human, to dodge at such a near point blank range. Turning it not smoke would scatter him into nothingness, and as it was, there truly was no way to avoid.
he would raise his scythe for another attack but as soon as it reaches peak he is blown back pushed against the barrier all the while he laughed and laughed, the reaper form keeping him from taking heavy damage. He stabs the scythe into the side of the barrier and shot fourth a necrotic blast that is not dispelled by the wind.

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:20 pm

Imperial Palace
Kalingway

Adelina Larot stood near the battle taking place between Caimus and the mage who suddenly appeared. She was unsure of how powerful each of those mages were, and desperately wanted to step in and help Caimus defeat him. However, there was no way to get much closer, as the barrier that was constructed trapped the two mages inside. The Phoenix Knights had blocked off the nobles from being able to get close to the battle in the palace in an effort to prevent panic and distrust among them. Adelina clenched her fists, with small amounts of fire escaping and causing a small explosion-like sound. As she watched, she saw the rogue mage turn into smoke. Even if she managed to intervene, would her Explosion Magic be useless? Would the smoke created be used to fuel the rogue mage, and turn the tide of the battle? Adelina was always hot headed and never really thought about these kinds of things until after the battle was over, but now, the Emperor's life was on the line. Knowing she could do nothing, she went over to a nearby Knight. "Make sure the nobles and especially the Emperor are unharmed throughout this ordeal. Keep them safe."

Catacombs, Sayuga Temple
Dacryn

Jade had suddenly felt an uneasiness and saw that someone had managed to slip into the portal Kiyonari had created. Her eyes went wide. How? I thought no one was near us? Even though she was shocked, Jade decided it was too dangerous to fight here. "Stop now, both of you!" She exclaimed. "Fighting here would do little good. Besides, I don't think we should take her out just yet." At this point, Jade's Cursed Eye was activated, and was analyzing the new mage who had showed up. With that, she could see the massive amounts of magical power this woman held. And she's a summoner too. Interesting. Jade looked at Kiyonari, who stayed out of the skirmish, and nodded at Jade. She took a step, and immediately the ground beneath them froze as the ice traveled from Jade's foot to the entire section of the catacombs within seconds.. "And to discourage any more fighting, I've frozen both of you as we figure this out." Jade turned to the summoning mage. "So, what's your story?"
Last edited by Asardia on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Toaslandia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Toaslandia » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:36 pm

In the Woods around Lake Elyn
High Protector Darian made the trade with his "contact", a rough looking bandit who managed to procure history and lore every time Darian asked for it, and in return, Darian gave the man fifteen gold coins and motioned to his escorts that it was time to go. The two Protectors fell in line behind him and they scurried back to the small tunnel leading under Dacryn. As soon as they were inside, an elderly Bookkeeper approached them. "Tell me High Protector Darian, what did that "contact" of yours get us today?" Darian looked at the covers and was stunned to see that they were about the Unification Wars. The Bookkeeper gasped and said "Books on the Unification Wars are almost non-existent! This is a rare find indeed!" Darian nodded in agreement and handed the books over to the Bookkeeper to organize.
Founder of The United Imperial Provinces and proud colonizer of space!

A class 1.181 civilization according to this index

Just a Socialist trying to live in Trump America

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Asardia wrote:
Imperial Palace
Kalingway

Adelina Larot stood near the battle taking place between Caimus and the mage who suddenly appeared. She was unsure of how powerful each of those mages were, and desperately wanted to step in and help Caimus defeat him. However, there was no way to get much closer, as the barrier that was constructed trapped the two mages inside. The Phoenix Knights had blocked off the nobles from being able to get close to the battle in the palace in an effort to prevent panic and distrust among them. Adelina clenched her fists, with small amounts of fire escaping and causing a small explosion-like sound. As she watched, she saw the rogue mage turn into smoke. Even if she managed to intervene, would her Explosion Magic be useless? Would the smoke created be used to fuel the rogue mage, and turn the tide of the battle? Adelina was always hot headed and never really thought about these kinds of things until after the battle was over, but now, the Emperor's life was on the line. Knowing she could do nothing, she went over to a nearby Knight. "Make sure the nobles and especially the Emperor are unharmed throughout this ordeal. Keep them safe."

Catacombs, Sayuga Temple
Dacryn

Jade had suddenly felt an uneasiness and saw that someone had managed to slip into the portal Kiyonari had created. Her eyes went wide. How? I thought no one was near us? Even though she was shocked, Jade decided it was too dangerous to fight here. "Stop now, both of you!" She exclaimed. "Fighting here would do little good. Besides, I don't think we should take her out just yet." At this point, Jade's Cursed Eye was activated, and was analyzing the new mage who had showed up. With that, she could see the massive amounts of magical power this woman held. And she's a summoner too. Interesting. Jade looked at Kiyonari, who stayed out of the skirmish, and nodded at Jade. She took a step, and immediately the ground beneath them froze as the ice traveled from Jade's foot to the entire section of the catacombs within seconds.. "And to discourage any more fighting, I've frozen both of you as we figure this out." Jade turned to the summoning mage. "So, what's your story?"

cross

the beast fell slumped on the ground and cross stood up "ahh the voices..." he seem exahsted, he tries to get up grabbing jades arm, lucky for her his gloves are on. "where is she ..."

Azreal

he soon approached where knights are grouped up at "the hell is going on here!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:31 pm

Toaslandia wrote:In the Woods around Lake Elyn
High Protector Darian made the trade with his "contact", a rough looking bandit who managed to procure history and lore every time Darian asked for it, and in return, Darian gave the man fifteen gold coins and motioned to his escorts that it was time to go. The two Protectors fell in line behind him and they scurried back to the small tunnel leading under Dacryn. As soon as they were inside, an elderly Bookkeeper approached them. "Tell me High Protector Darian, what did that "contact" of yours get us today?" Darian looked at the covers and was stunned to see that they were about the Unification Wars. The Bookkeeper gasped and said "Books on the Unification Wars are almost non-existent! This is a rare find indeed!" Darian nodded in agreement and handed the books over to the Bookkeeper to organize.

Dante

who was watching for the minute, he soon followed them he pulled out a book that was in the dark libary his great grandfather found. "hey!" he called out to them book in hand.

Toaslandia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Toaslandia » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Xichung wrote:
Toaslandia wrote:In the Woods around Lake Elyn

Dante

who was watching for the minute, he soon followed them he pulled out a book that was in the dark libary his great grandfather found. "hey!" he called out to them book in hand.

The High Protector and his Protectors spun around, magic and weapons ready. "Who are you? State your business here at once or die!" Darian shouted, but then he noticed the book in his hand. "What is that? Is that a book? Well state your name and business and then we'll talk to you." They were still on edge upon seeing this stranger.
Founder of The United Imperial Provinces and proud colonizer of space!

A class 1.181 civilization according to this index

Just a Socialist trying to live in Trump America

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Terranihil » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:49 pm

Imperial Palace

Trevan and Robyn Ladon were escorted by a handful of Pheonix Knights theough the gates and into the palace grounds. The two of them admired the grand architecture of the Palace, an ancient but sturdy work of art. After a few moments of waiting under the shade of the palace's towers, the Emperor emerged and greeted the guests. He was Laden with expensive silks and jewels and carried the usual air of grandiose and authority. The two Ladons knelt before him like most of the rest, but a few sore thumbs stuck out among the crowd. Luther Esquoria was one of the men who continued to stand, as was expected by his general attitude towards the establishment, and a man who seemed too weak kneel. Another man who the Ladons did not recognize also continued standing.

"The arrogance of some people," expressed Trevan under his breath. "Who even is that? An Ayazato? Some leader of a pretentious post-unification blood-worshipping family of..."

Robyn ignored his father's mumblings and instead focused on a Pheonix Knight who seemed alarmed. The knight whispered something to the Emperor and then ran off with a redheaded knight following close behind. Then a few knights took the Emperor into the palace and the rest of the nobles followed behind. Both Trevan and Robyn both noticed that the magic-supression ward was gone. The nobles were all led through the extravagant halls and into a bunker that was securely guarded, but the Emperor was no where to be seen.

"The Emperor is probably huddled in some solitary bunker with incredible amounts of protection," said Robyn.

"Of course he is. That coward can barely draw his sword," Trevan responded quietly to ensure nobody nearby heard his insults.

Lovaka observed Trevan and Robyn enter the palace. Then she sensed a strange but powerful being nearby the palace. Its aura emanated darkness. It was so prominent that she barely sensed the Emperor greet his guests, who were then led into the palace by knights. They must be taking shelter from whatever just appeared nearby, she thought. She began moving through the crowd towards the dark being, while the rest of the people around her continued staring at the nobility.

Then she heard a scream from behind her. She took her focus off of the dark being and instead focused on where the scream came from. She sensed another strange mage. It had an aura similar to that of the dark being, but much, much weaker. A few more shouts and screams erupted, but they did not hide the whistling sound of a projectile shooting by about two feet away from Lovacka. The projectile, a large bloody stone spearhead about a foot long, hit and scathed the wall next to her. Missed, she thought. But then a man next to her shouted with terror as he stared at a large hole in his abdomen. Bowels slipped out from the top of the hole before he collapsed.

She looked at the attacker. It was an even more gruesome sight to behold. A man in old style mage robes stumbled forward at a slow pace. His skin was a deep gray, depleted of melatonin, and the skin was completely gone in some places, exposing rotting red and gray flesh. He was also missing his left arm; the jagged remnants of an arm bone stuck out from his ancient clothes. Emptiness was the only thing present in his black eyes, as if he was an vacant vessel being controlled by a puppet master.

The puppet lifted its only arm and from the ground and a piece of rock and stone formed into another large spearhead. Then it flung the projectile forward towards Lovacka, who was still paralyzed by the sight of a living dead person. She quickly ducked her head, but her reaction was not even necessary. The spearhead had launched into the air, nowhere near anyone. Missed, Lovacka thought again. The reborn mage seemed to possess only a fraction of the power it held when it was once alive. Or it had shitty aim to begin with.

Before another spearhead could be formed, Lovacka took out her bow and shot an arrow straight through the eye of the mage. The arrow had an easy time passing through the soft flesh and damaged skull of the corpse. It stumbled forward a few steps and then collapsed head first onto the ground, spilling out its remaining brain matter. Everyone just stared at the corpse in terror. Then another scream erupted. And another. She sensed at least two other beings with the same auras as the last undead mage. Vultus Ediniem give me strength.
Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:15 pm

Toaslandia wrote:
Xichung wrote:Dante

The High Protector and his Protectors spun around, magic and weapons ready. "Who are you? State your business here at once or die!" Darian shouted, but then he noticed the book in his hand. "What is that? Is that a book? Well state your name and business and then we'll talk to you." They were still on edge upon seeing this stranger.

Diablo

"well my old man know you guys well, so i wanted to give you something from the black library" he hands over a book with writing on it that is written in a different language "i came to make a request, we have thousands more of these books"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:25 am

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:
he would raise his scythe for another attack but as soon as it reaches peak he is blown back pushed against the barrier all the while he laughed and laughed, the reaper form keeping him from taking heavy damage. He stabs the scythe into the side of the barrier and shot fourth a necrotic blast that is not dispelled by the wind.

Caimus grimaced as a fourth necrotic blast flew toward him. It was now or never. He felt his mana reserve wavering. He scowled. “Take this! Coiled snake of flame, spiraling torrent of wind! Special technique: 7 bolt flame spiral!” Seven shots of fire surrounded Thanatos, while a Forseti blast was fired down the middle.

Without further ado:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse