NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Thu May 23, 2019 2:46 pm

I would appreciate it if we talked with me before killing my characters...
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat May 25, 2019 4:14 am

DeltaSource wrote:Hey 5pb, u got room for another demon in your party?

It depends, I'll need information.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Sat May 25, 2019 4:15 am

5pb wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:Hey 5pb, u got room for another demon in your party?

It depends, I'll need information.
Frachen wrote:
Character Name:Bendy (for da references)
Appearance:https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=yR%2fb3MMh&id=D903812AB22305813846FD9F52FB513D878EB066&thid=OIP.yR_b3MMhnpPXyHOLXCQadAHaIP&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2forig14.deviantart.net%2fcd78%2ff%2f2017%2f105%2fd%2fd%2fhuman_bendy_by_circularpie-db5zgse.jpg&exph=707&expw=635&q=bendy+human&simid=608015003881834362&selectedIndex=1
House:Demon
Personality:A fun loving demon that loves pranks, does some dancing, and hstes being underestimated.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Demon
Magic/Abilities (if any):
(Based off of the real Bendy)
Ink Manipulation:He can shoot ink and make ink move anywhere
Ink coating:Whenever he walks, he can coat everything in ink up to 5 feet in front of him, this slows his foes down.
Ink healing:He can repair his body with ink.
Ink takeover:If he coats a person or being in enough ink, he can control their body due to the large amount of ink coating them
Limitations:He can only manipulate ink, if there is no ink, no power. His ink coating can only last for 5 min, and has a 2 hour recharge
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):None
Biography:Created after a demon possessed a mass of ink, he was originally rather peaceful and harmless until he was locked up for several years. He was released by a man named Henry, who he killed due to his unstable mind. He regretted killing Henry immensely and was the one to bury him. Now wandering the world, he came across a few men who tried to kill him, he coated them in ink and they are now his slaves.
Additional Information:The Ink Demon, he will set us free.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat May 25, 2019 11:27 am

DeltaSource wrote:
5pb wrote:It depends, I'll need information.
Frachen wrote:
Character Name:Bendy (for da references)
Appearance:https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=yR%2fb3MMh&id=D903812AB22305813846FD9F52FB513D878EB066&thid=OIP.yR_b3MMhnpPXyHOLXCQadAHaIP&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2forig14.deviantart.net%2fcd78%2ff%2f2017%2f105%2fd%2fd%2fhuman_bendy_by_circularpie-db5zgse.jpg&exph=707&expw=635&q=bendy+human&simid=608015003881834362&selectedIndex=1
House:Demon
Personality:A fun loving demon that loves pranks, does some dancing, and hstes being underestimated.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Demon
Magic/Abilities (if any):
(Based off of the real Bendy)
Ink Manipulation:He can shoot ink and make ink move anywhere
Ink coating:Whenever he walks, he can coat everything in ink up to 5 feet in front of him, this slows his foes down.
Ink healing:He can repair his body with ink.
Ink takeover:If he coats a person or being in enough ink, he can control their body due to the large amount of ink coating them
Limitations:He can only manipulate ink, if there is no ink, no power. His ink coating can only last for 5 min, and has a 2 hour recharge
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):None
Biography:Created after a demon possessed a mass of ink, he was originally rather peaceful and harmless until he was locked up for several years. He was released by a man named Henry, who he killed due to his unstable mind. He regretted killing Henry immensely and was the one to bury him. Now wandering the world, he came across a few men who tried to kill him, he coated them in ink and they are now his slaves.
Additional Information:The Ink Demon, he will set us free.

I don't mind him trying to interact but I don't think he'll join the party.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Sat May 25, 2019 12:04 pm

5pb wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:

I don't mind him trying to interact but I don't think he'll join the party.

Ok, just teying to place him somewhere...he has a ticket to the next level of my plan.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Mon May 27, 2019 10:22 am

So...how did Rasputin knock out Jade? Her eye would have seen that a mile away, and she can move incredibly quick with her Wind Magic. One glance would have put Rasputin under the Recursion illusion.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Mon May 27, 2019 11:18 am

Frachen wrote:Ok, Bolslania, few things, Umbra is male, and by drop him, I assume you mean knocking him out? Just clarifying...

Why would I keep them alive?

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon May 27, 2019 1:50 pm

Asardia wrote:So...how did Rasputin knock out Jade? Her eye would have seen that a mile away, and she can move incredibly quick with her Wind Magic. One glance would have put Rasputin under the Recursion illusion.

Using his superior speed, even if you can see it coming doesn’t mean you can always dodge it.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue May 28, 2019 10:34 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:So...how did Rasputin knock out Jade? Her eye would have seen that a mile away, and she can move incredibly quick with her Wind Magic. One glance would have put Rasputin under the Recursion illusion.

Using his superior speed, even if you can see it coming doesn’t mean you can always dodge it.

No where on Rasputin's app does it say any of his abilities give him a massive speed boost. There is strength, mid air suspension, explosives, and floating explosive weapons, but no speed.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue May 28, 2019 11:56 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:Using his superior speed, even if you can see it coming doesn’t mean you can always dodge it.

No where on Rasputin's app does it say any of his abilities give him a massive speed boost. There is strength, mid air suspension, explosives, and floating explosive weapons, but no speed.

Then I was mistaken, I’m deeply sorry

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Tue May 28, 2019 7:49 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:No where on Rasputin's app does it say any of his abilities give him a massive speed boost. There is strength, mid air suspension, explosives, and floating explosive weapons, but no speed.

Then I was mistaken, I’m deeply sorry

We should clarify some things

Asteria is faster than the speed of sound while not even having any Cheristi blood
Jade is far more proficient with Cheristi Wind Magic than Asteria, which would put Jade at that same level at least.

And are we going to ignore that part of the post? Is Rasputin going to be put under Recursion?

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue May 28, 2019 7:52 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:Then I was mistaken, I’m deeply sorry

Asteria is faster than the speed of sound while not even having any Cheristi blood
Jade is far more proficient with Cheristi Wind Magic than Asteria, which would put Jade at that same level at least.

And are we going to ignore that part of the post? Is Rasputin going to be put under Recursion?

I was unsure how we were going to handle that, so I’m looking towards you on that aspect

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Tue May 28, 2019 7:56 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

I was unsure how we were going to handle that, so I’m looking towards you on that aspect

Well Nightmare already left as a result, so unless we go back to the fight, I have some ideas:

1: Jade fights Rasputin in a direct confrontation after seeing him
2: Jade puts Rasputin under the Recursion Illusion, thus allowing her to get Allegrodo's body

I am more inclined with the second option, since that shows off Jade's Cheristi powers and really contributes to the advancement of the story.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue May 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:I was unsure how we were going to handle that, so I’m looking towards you on that aspect

Well Nightmare already left as a result, so unless we go back to the fight, I have some ideas:

2: Jade puts Rasputin under the Recursion Illusion, thus allowing her to get Allegrodo's body

I am more inclined with the second option, since that shows off Jade's Cheristi powers and really contributes to the advancement of the story.

Well I was going to have him assist in the gaining of the corpse without the use of her eye

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:07 am

I will be gone around June 20th, can I get someone to volunteer to use my characters? Idk when exactly I will return but I will.
Last edited by DeltaSource on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:41 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Well I was going to have him assist in the gaining of the corpse without the use of her eye

So he's going to help her get the corpse? Hmmmmmmm

DeltaSource wrote:I will be gone around June 20th, can I get someone to volunteer to use my characters? Idk when exactly I will return but I will.

We'll definitely figure something out by then.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:33 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:Well I was going to have him assist in the gaining of the corpse without the use of her eye

So he's going to help her get the corpse? Hmmmmmmm

DeltaSource wrote:I will be gone around June 20th, can I get someone to volunteer to use my characters? Idk when exactly I will return but I will.

We'll definitely figure something out by then.
yes, that was the plan, not including any hidden plan

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:54 pm

Ok i have to leave Thursday and won't be back until august first at the earliest......whoever wants to can control my characters for now. First come first serve.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:58 am

Ouch, RIP Asardia, what now?
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:02 am

Frachen wrote:Ouch, RIP Asardia, what now?

Leave the rp to fade away? Reboot? Answer, uncertain, I won't be able to reboot it as I just rebooted a different rp, if anyone is interested in that, feel free to swing by.
viewtopic.php?t=467202
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:34 pm

IT seems death will become of it