NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:49 pm

Character Name: Liliruca (Lili)
Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/OZAGyfh
House (what family does your character belong to?): None
Personality: Lili is a young and naive, she is a fun person to hang out with and loves playing games. (That includes with opponents)
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Mage
Magic/Abilities (if any): Soul Linked Flames: Lili’s flames are odd in form and in use. Her flames appear a vibrant pink in color and burn at a rather high heat. Lili’s flame can flow like a flame or like water. (While flowing like water it still acts as fire when interacting with objects.) She does have some professional swordsmanship training.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?):Her flames are extremely susceptible to water. She is fairly naive and reckless.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Phoenix Knights
Biography:Lili was found as an infant and was raised without her birth parents. At the age of five her caretaker learned of her flames and their unique properties. Upon learning of her ability he immediately brought her to an old swordsman to help her learn the ways of swords play. He also went to enroll her in a prestigious academy to help her master her flames but she was rejected due to her young age. One of the teachers had taken notice of the child and decided to teach her unofficially. Lili had trained with the swordsman and the magic teacher for eight years before she was brought to demonstrate her skills. At such a young age LIli demonstrated remarkable skills with a blade and her flames. A member of the Phoenix Knights had seen the display and reported to his uppers that he had found “A child prodigy who they should bring in.” His upper accepted and asked him to talk to the prodigy. Lili accepted the offer and told her caretaker who also agreed, at that moment Lili became one of the youngest mages to join the knights.

After she had joined the knights it didn’t take long for them to realize that she still was in need of practical training so she could be of more use in the field. They began to send her to be taught by other Phoenix Knights.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):Currently in Kalingway
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:45 pm

5pb wrote:
Character Name: Liliruca (Lili)
Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/OZAGyfh
House (what family does your character belong to?): None
Personality: Lili is a young and naive, she is a fun person to hang out with and loves playing games. (That includes with opponents)
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Mage
Magic/Abilities (if any): Soul Linked Flames: Lili’s flames are odd in form and in use. Her flames appear a vibrant pink in color and burn at a rather high heat. Lili’s flame can flow like a flame or like water. (While flowing like water it still acts as fire when interacting with objects.) She does have some professional swordsmanship training.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?):Her flames are extremely susceptible to water. She is fairly naive and reckless.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Phoenix Knights
Biography:Lili was found as an infant and was raised without her birth parents. At the age of five her caretaker learned of her flames and their unique properties. Upon learning of her ability he immediately brought her to an old swordsman to help her learn the ways of swords play. He also went to enroll her in a prestigious academy to help her master her flames but she was rejected due to her young age. One of the teachers had taken notice of the child and decided to teach her unofficially. Lili had trained with the swordsman and the magic teacher for eight years before she was brought to demonstrate her skills. At such a young age LIli demonstrated remarkable skills with a blade and her flames. A member of the Phoenix Knights had seen the display and reported to his uppers that he had found “A child prodigy who they should bring in.” His upper accepted and asked him to talk to the prodigy. Lili accepted the offer and told her caretaker who also agreed, at that moment Lili became one of the youngest mages to join the knights.

After she had joined the knights it didn’t take long for them to realize that she still was in need of practical training so she could be of more use in the field. They began to send her to be taught by other Phoenix Knights.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):Currently in Kalingway

Accepted. I'll also try to put up a post today with the Etira gathering up. Kiyonari will teleport to each member and bring them to a meeting place somewhere in the Southern Desert Lands
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:04 am

I made a quick post just to set things in motion. I'm planning on the first arc starting now

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:27 am

Asardia wrote:I made a quick post just to set things in motion. I'm planning on the first arc starting now

Alrighty, this ought to be fun!

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:10 pm

Where would Devilface be?

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:47 pm

His most recent appearance (my first IC post) put him at a military camp in the western areas of the forest Dacryn resides in. I’ll make a post soon, to help you pinpoint his location more exactly
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:37 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:His most recent appearance (my first IC post) put him at a military camp in the western areas of the forest Dacryn resides in. I’ll make a post soon, to help you pinpoint his location more exactly

Alright.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:12 pm

Btw, do we want to see if GML will finish his apps before we actually start the arc in full?
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:27 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:Btw, do we want to see if GML will finish his apps before we actually start the arc in full?

Yes. I believe he has a character who is part of the Etira. But I don't know how long we should wait.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:02 pm

I think my next post will have Noburo Allegrodo calling for a conference from all the noble houses. Unless you guys are fine with the pace the RP is going right now

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Asardia wrote:I think my next post will have Noburo Allegrodo calling for a conference from all the noble houses. Unless you guys are fine with the pace the RP is going right now

We should do that still for other characters
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:12 am

Ready when you are.

I might make Lili train partner with izayoi for tactical.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:11 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:I think my next post will have Noburo Allegrodo calling for a conference from all the noble houses. Unless you guys are fine with the pace the RP is going right now

We should do that still for other characters

Other characters can still be involved in the conference if they choose.
'
5pb wrote:Ready when you are.

I'll get up a post as soon as I can.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:13 am

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:We should do that still for other characters

Other characters can still be involved in the conference if they choose.
'
5pb wrote:Ready when you are.

I'll get up a post as soon as I can.

I'll have a post up within the next two hours.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:05 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I'll see if I can do it tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Asardia wrote:Sorry I haven't posted yet. I'll see if I can do it tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

Izayoi is gonna be a big fat roadblock for the Etria, no fire, just raw power.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:26 am

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:Sorry I haven't posted yet. I'll see if I can do it tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

Izayoi is gonna be a big fat roadblock for the Etria, no fire, just raw power.

I wonder how she would do against someone as elite as Dyfores Allegrodo. I know I haven't expanded on him much, but he was a vital part of the Three Elites. His mastery of lightning resulted in superhuman speed (some say he was able to move faster than the speed of lightning). If the Etira are able to resurrect all Three Elites, then it's going to be incredibly difficult to take them down, even with Izayoi

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:49 pm

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote:Izayoi is gonna be a big fat roadblock for the Etria, no fire, just raw power.

I wonder how she would do against someone as elite as Dyfores Allegrodo. I know I haven't expanded on him much, but he was a vital part of the Three Elites. His mastery of lightning resulted in superhuman speed (some say he was able to move faster than the speed of lightning). If the Etira are able to resurrect all Three Elites, then it's going to be incredibly difficult to take them down, even with Izayoi
Yes, that is true. Izayoi Isn't Suzuka levels of fuck you, but he is close, and thats all i wanted.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:14 pm

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:
Yes, that is true. Izayoi Isn't Suzuka levels of fuck you, but he is close, and thats all i wanted.

I see. I'm thinking that the Etira resurrecting all Three Elites would make them pretty OP. So my plan is for them to be stopped before they managed to get Dyfores Allegrodo. Then Izayoi can handle them, though Izayoi would still have to worry about Yucella Allegrodo and Baesu Sayuga. Though of course she wouldn't be alone. But now that I think about, the Esquoria and Sayuga don't really like the Allegrodo, which makes me believe they should align with the Etira, but that would make them pretty much unstoppable and would ruin my plans for a Devil's Whisper reboot. That's why House Ayazato can be a big difference maker in this RP. Izayoi and the rest of the Ayazato can do things diplomatically, too. Maybe they can convince the Esquoria and Sayuga not to turn this situation into an all out civil war?
Last edited by Asardia on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:34 am

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote: Yes, that is true. Izayoi Isn't Suzuka levels of fuck you, but he is close, and thats all i wanted.

I see. I'm thinking that the Etira resurrecting all Three Elites would make them pretty OP. So my plan is for them to be stopped before they managed to get Dyfores Allegrodo. Then Izayoi can handle them, though Izayoi would still have to worry about Yucella Allegrodo and Baesu Sayuga. Though of course she wouldn't be alone. But now that I think about, the Esquoria and Sayuga don't really like the Allegrodo, which makes me believe they should align with the Etira, but that would make them pretty much unstoppable and would ruin my plans for a Devil's Whisper reboot. That's why House Ayazato can be a big difference maker in this RP. Izayoi and the rest of the Ayazato can do things diplomatically, too. Maybe they can convince the Esquoria and Sayuga not to turn this situation into an all out civil war?

He is deffinately capable of it, but we'll find out in due time.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:15 am

*boop*

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Post coming up

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:32 pm

I know it's been a week since the last IC post, and I wish I could be more active here. But with school, I'm getting a lot more homework and harder tests to study for. I won't be as active as I was over the summer. Unfortunately, I think the RP will move a lot slower since the plot (at least for now) relies heavily on the Etira, specifically Jade and Kiyonari. I'm hoping we can get more players so the RP can still go on even when some of us are unable to post.
Last edited by Asardia on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:51 am

Asardia wrote:I know it's been a week since the last IC post, and I wish I could be more active here. But with school, I'm getting a lot more homework and harder tests to study for. I won't be as active as I was over the summer. Unfortunately, I think the RP will move a lot slower since the plot (at least for now) relies heavily on the Etira, specifically Jade and Kiyonari. I'm hoping we can get more players so the RP can still go on even when some of us are unable to post.

I can have Azami go on a rampage and give some people a reason to post more.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:06 pm

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:I know it's been a week since the last IC post, and I wish I could be more active here. But with school, I'm getting a lot more homework and harder tests to study for. I won't be as active as I was over the summer. Unfortunately, I think the RP will move a lot slower since the plot (at least for now) relies heavily on the Etira, specifically Jade and Kiyonari. I'm hoping we can get more players so the RP can still go on even when some of us are unable to post.

I can have Azami go on a rampage and give some people a reason to post more.

That's fine with me

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse