NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:43 pm

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:Xichung, does the necklace just boost Ra'an's powers, or does it grant him more powers? I'm just checking in to make sure I do this right.

immortality, boost his telekinesis. gives him superhuman strength also.

K, got it.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:59 pm

Im looking for Infernal Den members that are not me, so feel free to apply IC, cause I prefer that to you just having Asardia accept you and im stuck with an Infernal Den member I don't like. So if you want to help me out, create a character, get accepted, then apply to Join Infernal Den in the IC. OR Telegram me the application for the character and if I give you the all clear, you can do it all OOC.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:13 pm

Character Name:Cross
Appearance:Image
House:None
Personality:Cruel, ruthless, sadistic, murderer.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Esoteric
Magic/Abilities (if any):time freeze:has a 1.6 yard radius and can last for .5 min
Unlimited knives:much like Vestía's spears, however they are Knives and he can summon at anytime, anyplace, without known limit (limit is 30)
Shape shift:he can change his former to look like anything he has seen, however he doesn't gain their magic (ex he can't use someone else's fire magic)
Limitations:He is weaker to the sun than your average person due to his lighter skin. Time freeze also requires a recharge of an hour
Shape shift doesn't hide his right eye however so it is not a perfect copy. (His right eye is blood red)
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Himself
Biography:From early on he showed little strength in magic and was assumed to be a non-Mage for the longest time. When he was 9 he was almost killed by a group of robbers, but he used his knives and time freeze to kill them instead. Using his powers caused his body to lose color and to go insane. He killed his parents and left, never to return.
Additional Information:
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Terranihil » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:19 pm

nice to see this is still going
Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:04 am

Terranihil wrote:nice to see this is still going

for the most part it is
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:07 am

Frachen wrote:
Appearance:(Image)
House:Cheristi
Magic/Abilities (if any):
Limitations:He is weaker to the sun than your average person due to his lighter skin. Time freeze also requires a recharge equal to an hour for everyou kinetic used
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Himself
Biography:From early on he showed little strength in magic and was assumed to be a non-Mage for the longest time. When he was 9 he was almost killed by a group of robbers, but he used his knives and time freeze to kill them instead. Using his powers caused his body to lose color and to go insane. He killed his parents and left, never to return
Additional Information:

i need additional info on the time freeze; how long does it last, its radius, how fast it can be cast also

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:35 am

Frachen wrote:
Limitations:He is weaker to the sun than your average person due to his lighter skin. Time freeze also requires a recharge equal to an hour for everyou kinetic used
Biography:From early on he showed little strength in magic and was assumed to be a non-Mage for the longest time. When he was 9 he was almost killed by a group of robbers, but he used his knives and time freeze to kill them instead. Using his powers caused his body to lose color and to go insane. He killed his parents and left, never to return
Additional Information:

There are limitations in place but no magical abilities listed. Also you know that you don't have to put them in a house, right? The houses usually add to the backstory or abilities. Not that there is anything wrong with you using the houses but you're not using them to their fullest potential.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:07 pm

5pb wrote:
Frachen wrote:
Additional Information:

There are limitations in place but no magical abilities listed. Also you know that you don't have to put them in a house, right? The houses usually add to the backstory or abilities. Not that there is anything wrong with you using the houses but you're not using them to their fullest potential.
Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:
Additional Information:

i need additional info on the time freeze; how long does it last, its radius, how fast it can be cast also

Sorry thought I typed that up, I had copied it, but I just forgot to paste.....sorry
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:45 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:There are limitations in place but no magical abilities listed. Also you know that you don't have to put them in a house, right? The houses usually add to the backstory or abilities. Not that there is anything wrong with you using the houses but you're not using them to their fullest potential.
Xichung wrote:

Sorry thought I typed that up, I had copied it, but I just forgot to paste.....sorry

Ok, now we need more details on his shape shift and limits also a lower rang, like a yard and a half. So it still effective but not bs, now you need to lower the time, cause way too much can happen in those three minute that can result in your character being op. So like lower it to quarter of a minute.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:10 am

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:Sorry thought I typed that up, I had copied it, but I just forgot to paste.....sorry

Ok, now we need more details on his shape shift and limits also a lower rang, like a yard and a half. So it still effective but not bs, now you need to lower the time, cause way too much can happen in those three minute that can result in your character being op. So like lower it to quarter of a minute.

K updated as suggested, however half a minuet should suffice for the weakening.
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:57 am

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:Ok, now we need more details on his shape shift and limits also a lower rang, like a yard and a half. So it still effective but not bs, now you need to lower the time, cause way too much can happen in those three minutes that can result in your character being op. So like lower it to quarter of a minute.

K updated as suggested, however, half a minute should suffice for the weakening.

alright, there we go. your character should be fine, just up to op to accept.

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:06 pm

First of all, who tf was Allahabad Akbar? I have no idea how I missed that and that nation ceased to exist. I'm super petty so I'm just going to answer his complaints. Danzo used HASHIRAMA CELLS to enhance his ability to use the Sharingan. We saw what happened if you didn't (such as Kakashi). Kakashi would be hospitalized for weeks after using it. Danzo used an enhancement to help him out. Also, I see no reason to say that Shisui had that 10 year time limit on his Mangekyou. Yes, Itachi mentioned that it would be 10 years, however

1: The only reason Danzo could use it more often than that is because of the damn Hashirama Cells, which I didn't take into account because that was an incredibly difficult thing to obtain. Not everyone would be able to use it.

2: I had Kakashi in mind when I wrote that post back in December

3: Shisui didn't even have the Mangekyou for 10 years.

Anyway, every app is accepted
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:00 am

Asardia wrote:First of all, who tf was Allahabad Akbar? I have no idea how I missed that and that nation ceased to exist. I'm super petty so I'm just going to answer his complaints. Danzo used HASHIRAMA CELLS to enhance his ability to use the Sharingan. We saw what happened if you didn't (such as Kakashi). Kakashi would be hospitalized for weeks after using it. Danzo used an enhancement to help him out. Also, I see no reason to say that Shisui had that 10 year time limit on his Mangekyou. Yes, Itachi mentioned that it would be 10 years, however

1: The only reason Danzo could use it more often than that is because of the damn Hashirama Cells, which I didn't take into account because that was an incredibly difficult thing to obtain. Not everyone would be able to use it.

2: I had Kakashi in mind when I wrote that post back in December

3: Shisui didn't even have the Mangekyou for 10 years.

Anyway, every app is accepted

Sounds like you had fun

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:45 am

Sorry for not posting this week, I've been on break and haven't opened up my laptop at all. I'll maybe post this weekend.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:26 am

Can I please get a quick rundown on events before I go back and reread what happened? Expect Narissa to appear sometime this weekend.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:43 am

Asardia wrote:Can I please get a quick rundown on events before I go back and reread what happened? Expect Narissa to appear sometime this weekend.

My pov:Infernal Den did some robbing and went to Kalingway.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:45 am

Frachen wrote:
Asardia wrote:Can I please get a quick rundown on events before I go back and reread what happened? Expect Narissa to appear sometime this weekend.

My pov:Infernal Den did some robbing and went to Kalingway.

I see. The Interior Guard should have been all over that. That's what I get for missing all this

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:18 pm

Asardia wrote:
Frachen wrote:My pov:Infernal Den did some robbing and went to Kalingway.

I see. The Interior Guard should have been all over that. That's what I get for missing all this

Arashi left the palace and went to explore, he is currently with Aiko and company.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:01 pm

Asardia wrote:
Frachen wrote:My pov:Infernal Den did some robbing and went to Kalingway.

Thanatos read from the his own version of the scrolls of eternity, I forgot the name, but it was semi-edgy. So he currently is gaining a godly amount of power.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:00 am

Post is up.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:02 am

5pb wrote:Post is up.

Do you have someone you don't want anymore?
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:12 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:Post is up.

Do you have someone you don't want anymore?

What? No, why?

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:15 am

5pb wrote:
Frachen wrote:Do you have someone you don't want anymore?

What? No, why?

No reason.......
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:20 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:What? No, why?

No reason.......

Very suspicious, you wanted to make one of my characters into your mind slaves, didn't you?

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:26 am

5pb wrote:
Frachen wrote:No reason.......

Very suspicious, you wanted to make one of my characters into your mind slaves, didn't you?

Nope, Cross
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse