NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:55 am

Solara and every one after is accepted. I read through all the apps and stuff on my free time, but I didn't log in. (Sorry). I should be able to update the roster and post. The Etira will be splitting, so I'll introduce Narissa soon
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:56 am

Asardia wrote:Solara and every one after is accepted. I read through all the apps and stuff on my free time, but I didn't log in. (Sorry). I should be able to update the roster and post. The Etira will be splitting, so I'll introduce Narissa soon

wonderful, now we can have some explosive fun.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:55 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:Solara and every one after is accepted. I read through all the apps and stuff on my free time, but I didn't log in. (Sorry). I should be able to update the roster and post. The Etira will be splitting, so I'll introduce Narissa soon

wonderful, now we can have some explosive fun.

Just to um, make sure everyone knows, I denied Xichungs Black Phoenix app, on grounds I specified when I denied it.

EDIT: And something I didn't mention initially, Caimus wouldn't want anyone who wasn't completely mentally stable to be a part of the Black Phoenix. He wouldn't willingly have a sociopathic joker on his team.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:01 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:wonderful, now we can have some explosive fun.

Just to um, make sure everyone knows, I denied Xichungs Black Phoenix app, on grounds I specified when I denied it.

EDIT: And something I didn't mention initially, Caimus wouldn't want anyone who wasn't completely mentally stable to be a part of the Black Phoenix. He wouldn't willingly have a sociopathic joker on his team.

Sociopath: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

just an anti-social person. also iv changed it to just be a Pheonix knight.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:03 am

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

Sociopath: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Still not the type Caimus would want. Caimus couldn't trust somebody of a sociopathic nature because he couldn't predict their actions as well, not knowing how to read their behavior. But like, doesn't really matter since you've changed it.

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:07 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:Sociopath: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Still not the type Caimus would want. Caimus couldn't trust somebody of a sociopathic nature because he couldn't predict their actions as well, not knowing how to read their behavior. But like, doesn't really matter since you've changed it.

yeah, well iv changed it. also being a sociopath is literally everyone in the world right now. its what drives us forward onto that new dawn that shows who we are. you just dont want him part of black phoenix then say it.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:11 am

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

yeah, well iv changed it. also being a sociopath is literally everyone in the world right now. its what drives us forward onto that new dawn that shows who we are. you just dont want him part of black phoenix then say it.

Uh... thats a very inaccurate analysis of people. Sociopathy is not the human condition. But I'm not here to debate human psychology with you pal. Just keep yourself quiet, don't cause problems in the OOC.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:16 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:yeah, well iv changed it. also being a sociopath is literally everyone in the world right now. its what drives us forward onto that new dawn that shows who we are. you just dont want him part of black phoenix then say it.

Uh... thats a very inaccurate analysis of people. Sociopathy is not the human condition. But I'm not here to debate human psychology with you pal. Just keep yourself quiet, don't cause problems in the OOC.

well, how about we stop posting in the OOC and actually keep the RP going. I'm not in the mood to fight with you on the problems of the world so least make a post, mister i have too much time on my hands. cause if we keep just posting in the OOC there might as well be no RP.

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:42 am

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

well, how about we stop posting in the OOC and actually keep the RP going. I'm not in the mood to fight with you on the problems of the world so least make a post, mister i have too much time on my hands. cause if we keep just posting in the OOC there might as well be no RP.

If we type in the OOC more, we have the chance to bring in more RPers because the forum will be at the top of the registry. A good RP's OOC is just as active, if not more than the IC is.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:52 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:well, how about we stop posting in the OOC and actually keep the RP going. I'm not in the mood to fight with you on the problems of the world so least make a post, mister i have too much time on my hands. cause if we keep just posting in the OOC there might as well be no RP.

If we type in the OOC more, we have the chance to bring in more RPers because the forum will be at the top of the registry. A good RP's OOC is just as active, if not more than the IC is.

yeah but the Ic shouldn't look dead. or contain only two people RPing for the past page

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:35 pm

Asteria's coming in with the Big Bang Attack. She has no chill whatsoever.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Asardia wrote:Asteria's coming in with the Big Bang Attack. She has no chill whatsoever.

The building you guys were on blew up, by luna’s Attack. I hope you been reading closely

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:51 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:Asteria's coming in with the Big Bang Attack. She has no chill whatsoever.

The building you guys were on blew up, by luna’s Attack. I hope you been reading closely

And this is what happens when I missed the last few pages. My bad

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:59 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:The building you guys were on blew up, by luna’s Attack. I hope you been reading closely

You should take your time to read through the posts

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:43 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

You should take your time to read through the posts

Now that I read through it, I think it'll be much better if I just sit this one out and have the Etira go after Narissa.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:03 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:You should take your time to read through the posts

Now that I read through it, I think it'll be much better if I just sit this one out and have the Etira go after Narissa.

Yeah sorry boss

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:10 pm

I decided to re-look at the False Gods app before I wrote my response (As you do), and I couldn't help but notice that the limitation on Excalibur's Silence ability is severely lacking. It has no time limit and also doesn't effect the cast as all other silences do, so in my post I took some liberties with the lack of detail, and limits.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:44 am

5pb wrote:I decided to re-look at the False Gods app before I wrote my response (As you do), and I couldn't help but notice that the limitation on Excalibur's Silence ability is severely lacking. It has no time limit and also doesn't effect the cast as all other silences do, so in my post I took some liberties with the lack of detail, and limits.

Have at it, cause I plan for him to die, fenrir will escape

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:58 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Yeah sorry boss

That's my fault. And the battle is over?

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:07 am

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:Yeah sorry boss

I think so. Fenrir and Excalibur escaped. I at least think Excalibur escaped. But that's on false god slain.

Also, I'm gonna list down who would actually die because of the Deicide attack, just to have a pre-established list before-hand:
-The Sage
-Narcissa
-Thanatos
-Any of the false gods
-(Debateable) Jade and Kiyonari (because each of them possess incredibly powerful magic)

And that's pretty much all. There's a few others who could be debated, but I didn't include those (most noteably the Big 3 mages)

EDIT: Oh, and if they're all still around, I'd say any of the 4 Horsemen fit this criteria as well.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Without further ado:

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:19 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Asardia wrote:

I think so. Fenrir and Excalibur escaped. I at least think Excalibur escaped. But that's on false god slain.

Also, I'm gonna list down who would actually die because of the Deicide attack, just to have a pre-established list before-hand:
-The Sage
-Narcissa
-Thanatos
-Any of the false gods
-(Debateable) Jade and Kiyonari (because each of them possess incredibly powerful magic)

And that's pretty much all. There's a few others who could be debated, but I didn't include those (most noteably the Big 3 mages)

EDIT: Oh, and if they're all still around, I'd say any of the 4 Horsemen fit this criteria as well.

The Sage and Narrissa would be the most difficult prey. And Excalibur is dead, he destroyed his own core.
Last edited by 5pb on Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:41 am

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:Yeah sorry boss

yeah sadly, i had fun.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:43 am

5pb wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

-The Sage
-Narcissa
-Thanatos
-Any of the false gods

The Sage and Narrissa would be the most difficult prey. And Excalibur is dead, he destroyed his own core.

excalibur is returned to the black book along with Garan, luna is perma dead and Fenrir is now a free spirit.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:46 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Asardia wrote:

-The Sage
-Narcissa
-Thanatos
-Any of the false gods

nope on the four horsemen, except Thanatos, as their power is extremely weak and wouldn't even be considered god level compared to the being he fought.

jade and kiyonari i wouldn't say are that strong either

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:58 am

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

-The Sage
-Narcissa
-Thanatos
-Any of the false gods

nope on the four horsemen, except Thanatos, as their power is extremely weak and wouldn't even be considered god level compared to the being he fought.

jade and kiyonari i wouldn't say are that strong either

Who is irina yelling at.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse