NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:29 am

Can my character get accepted and could we continue in the IC.....sorry if this seams rude.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:03 am

Frachen wrote:Can my character get accepted and could we continue in the IC.....sorry if this seams rude.

I see nothing wrong with your character, it’s just up to the op to say if he has problems

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Character Name: Godslayer
Appearance:(Image)
House: Unknown
Personality: Stoic, and silent. He almost never speaks, and when he does, it is often one word, or even a simple grunt. He is generally levelheaded and slow to anger, but quick to action when duty commands it. He is prone to value the lives of innocents over his own safety, and makes protecting people his #1 priority.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): For the sake of simplicity, we'll just call him Esoteric
Magic/Abilities (if any):
Godslayer has the power to do as his name states. He is the incarnation of a time-lost hero of another land, a demon slayer who felled a dark god.
Magical Abilities:
-Absolving Flames: Powerful fire magic that has the ability to kill any undead creature on contact, freeing that entity of whatever curse has resurrected them.
-Sagittae: A rain of arrows produced from pure light, these arrows are also hyper-effective against undead and dark magic based entities.
-Sanctified Land: A sealing spell, Godslayer can create an area in which all but the most powerful of dark magic is completely nullified.
-Deicide: Godslayer's ultimate ability, the power to slay Gods. Wreathing his sword, a weapon forged of the gods, in some ancient power, long lost to time, with a powerful blow, any entity, holy or unholy, will be judged by the gods themselves, and if they are deemed a god will be struck down, forever vanquished and their soul sealed in some eternal slumber, never to be awoken.
Physical Capabilities/Skills:
-Near Immortality: Godslayer is beyond the reach of time, unable to be slain by the hand of age. His body is also seemingly indestructible. However, his one weakness and exception to his seemingly immortal body is a literal Achilles Heel, a symbol on the nape of his neck, that when struck will slay him.
-The Strength of Gods: Godslayer is absurdly strong, fast, agile, so on and so forth. His speed could potentially match up with that of Allegrod, and he wields the strength of ten men.
-Master Swordsman: Wielding the practice and skill of thousands of years, none could truly match Godslayer with the blade.
Items of Note:
-Sword: Godslayer's blade, forged by the gods of some metal likely to never exist in the mortal world, is a greatsword of around 96 inches in length, with the blade comprising 84 inches of said length. Despite it being so large, it only weighs around 54 lbs. Nigh on indestructible, the blade faces no threat from a head-on clash, while most swords that clash with it face the potential threat of shattering under the sheer might of it.
-Armor: Near impenetrable armor, also forged by the gods. This armor is possibly the source of some of Godslayer's power, though certainly not all of it.
Limitations:
Godslayer's magical abilities, while powerful and effective against dark beings and gods, is far less effective against the average man, with Absolving Flames becoming a mere fire spell, and Sagittae becoming a painful but less than fatal attack. Deicide will not enact its power on anything but what could be considered gods, and Sanctified Land does naught but nullify dark magic, not damaging the user (unless they are in some way directly connected to the magic they use).
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): None.
Biography: Godslayer is the incarnation of, or possibly the hero himself. A legend of another land, he has come to Cagia to upon rumors of evil gods plaguing the land.
Additional Information:
I see that this character is literally a counter to my false gods, which I mean is a foolish idea, along with maybe a counter to Thanatos. Explain you decision behind the character
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:53 am

You know me better as frachen, we are one and the same so just to let you all know!
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:27 pm

DeltaSource wrote:You know me better as frachen, we are one and the same so just to let you all know!

Why puppets

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:33 pm

Xichung wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:You know me better as frachen, we are one and the same so just to let you all know!

Why puppets

I run a few thats all........so if i ever us DeltaSource just be informed.....that is actually my main nation when it comes to off forum site
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:41 pm

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:Why puppets

I run a few thats all........so if i ever us DeltaSource just be informed.....that is actually my main nation when it comes to off forum site

Well the next post is up, background on Azreal yay

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:42 pm

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:I run a few thats all........so if i ever us DeltaSource just be informed.....that is actually my main nation when it comes to off forum site

Well the next post is up, background on Azreal yay

K Cyrus is pretty worried and now he is just looking to stay alive....posted
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:28 pm

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:Can my character get accepted and could we continue in the IC.....sorry if this seams rude.

I see nothing wrong with your character, it’s just up to the op to say if he has problems

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Character Name: Godslayer
Appearance:(Image)
House: Unknown
Personality: Stoic, and silent. He almost never speaks, and when he does, it is often one word, or even a simple grunt. He is generally levelheaded and slow to anger, but quick to action when duty commands it. He is prone to value the lives of innocents over his own safety, and makes protecting people his #1 priority.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): For the sake of simplicity, we'll just call him Esoteric
Magic/Abilities (if any):
Godslayer has the power to do as his name states. He is the incarnation of a time-lost hero of another land, a demon slayer who felled a dark god.
Magical Abilities:
-Absolving Flames: Powerful fire magic that has the ability to kill any undead creature on contact, freeing that entity of whatever curse has resurrected them.
-Sagittae: A rain of arrows produced from pure light, these arrows are also hyper-effective against undead and dark magic based entities.
-Sanctified Land: A sealing spell, Godslayer can create an area in which all but the most powerful of dark magic is completely nullified.
-Deicide: Godslayer's ultimate ability, the power to slay Gods. Wreathing his sword, a weapon forged of the gods, in some ancient power, long lost to time, with a powerful blow, any entity, holy or unholy, will be judged by the gods themselves, and if they are deemed a god will be struck down, forever vanquished and their soul sealed in some eternal slumber, never to be awoken.
Physical Capabilities/Skills:
-Near Immortality: Godslayer is beyond the reach of time, unable to be slain by the hand of age. His body is also seemingly indestructible. However, his one weakness and exception to his seemingly immortal body is a literal Achilles Heel, a symbol on the nape of his neck, that when struck will slay him.
-The Strength of Gods: Godslayer is absurdly strong, fast, agile, so on and so forth. His speed could potentially match up with that of Allegrod, and he wields the strength of ten men.
-Master Swordsman: Wielding the practice and skill of thousands of years, none could truly match Godslayer with the blade.
Items of Note:
-Sword: Godslayer's blade, forged by the gods of some metal likely to never exist in the mortal world, is a greatsword of around 96 inches in length, with the blade comprising 84 inches of said length. Despite it being so large, it only weighs around 54 lbs. Nigh on indestructible, the blade faces no threat from a head-on clash, while most swords that clash with it face the potential threat of shattering under the sheer might of it.
-Armor: Near impenetrable armor, also forged by the gods. This armor is possibly the source of some of Godslayer's power, though certainly not all of it.
Limitations:
Godslayer's magical abilities, while powerful and effective against dark beings and gods, is far less effective against the average man, with Absolving Flames becoming a mere fire spell, and Sagittae becoming a painful but less than fatal attack. Deicide will not enact its power on anything but what could be considered gods, and Sanctified Land does naught but nullify dark magic, not damaging the user (unless they are in some way directly connected to the magic they use).
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): None.
Biography: Godslayer is the incarnation of, or possibly the hero himself. A legend of another land, he has come to Cagia to upon rumors of evil gods plaguing the land.
Additional Information:
I see that this character is literally a counter to my false gods, which I mean is a foolish idea, along with maybe a counter to Thanatos. Explain you decision behind the character

I see you playing with godly fire, I fight back with similarly godly fire. When you have characters like Narcissa, Thanatos, and your False Gods running around, you need someone who can help our innocent characters survive the onslaught of bs headed their way. When I fought your Thanatos with Caimus, I saw you were gonna make him fight with as many annoyingly powerful tactics as possible, and so I made a character that could concievably fight and kill Thanatos, a feat seemingly impossible to the common character.

EDIT: *Breathes in* Okay. And, to add to this. Xichung and Frachen, I issue formal warnings. You both seem to be coming down with a very bad case of One-Liner posts. Xichung, to add on to this, I issue you another, though not formal warning, to not powerplay as hard as you do. You seem very desperate to kill characters belonging to other people, as you attempt to do so very often.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:35 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:I see nothing wrong with your character, it’s just up to the op to say if he has problems

I see you playing with godly fire, I fight back with similarly godly fire. When you have characters like Narcissa, Thanatos, and your False Gods running around, you need someone who can help our innocent characters survive the onslaught of bs headed their way. When I fought your Thanatos with Caimus, I saw you were gonna make him fight with as many annoyingly powerful tactics as possible, and so I made a character that could concievably fight and kill Thanatos, a feat seemingly impossible to the common character.
good, I was thinking it’ll get boring. Now young hero, show the world you belong and protect the innocent weak or strong. For the gods are here to destroy their creations. This will be a battle of good and evil, the battlefield yarns for balance. So do you truly have what it’s got to defeat the very being of death!

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:39 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:I see nothing wrong with your character, it’s just up to the op to say if he has problems

EDIT: *Breathes in* Okay. And, to add to this. Xichung and Frachen, I issue formal warnings. You both seem to be coming down with a very bad case of One-Liner posts. Xichung, to add on to this, I issue you another, though not formal warning, to not powerplay as hard as you do. You seem very desperate to kill characters belonging to other people, as you attempt to do so very often.

Thx for the warnings, also the character killing is not happening unless it’s the main fight in which I haven’t had really any fun do to posting lack. As for Azreal he fear mongering right now. I don’t intend to kill the new guy right off the bat.

edit:

I’m also playing like the main villain, it’s my job to kill you guys off, slowly preferably cause I want you guys to have fun and chances to counter, but please do realize you have human limits. Even if your a powerful mage. Thanatos can’t jump a hundred feet unless he has the ability to, so nor should anyone else unless they have the ability to. Everyone is kill able in some form or another. I just need you guys to learn it while I try to find your heel. I want a fun rp for both parties no matter what.
Last edited by Xichung on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:45 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:
good, I was thinking it’ll get boring. Now young hero, show the world you belong and protect the innocent weak or strong. For the gods are here to destroy their creations. This will be a battle of good and evil, the battlefield yarns for balance. So do you truly have what it’s got to defeat the very being of death!

I dunno if you're calling Godslayer a kid, but he's far older than Thanatos. He's old enough to be Thanatos' great great great grandfather, maybe older than that. No exaggeration.

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:50 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:good, I was thinking it’ll get boring. Now young hero, show the world you belong and protect the innocent weak or strong. For the gods are here to destroy their creations. This will be a battle of good and evil, the battlefield yarns for balance. So do you truly have what it’s got to defeat the very being of death!

I dunno if you're calling Godslayer a kid, but he's far older than Thanatos. He's old enough to be Thanatos' great great great grandfather, maybe older than that. No exaggeration.

Thanatos has been around since the first cursemagic was made, ie by him. He is ancient. So I would say that to much unless godslayer been there since the start of time. Then it must have been boring.

Also it’s better when you read it in all-might’s voice. I was having fun playing with around mainly.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:20 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:I dunno if you're calling Godslayer a kid, but he's far older than Thanatos. He's old enough to be Thanatos' great great great grandfather, maybe older than that. No exaggeration.

Thanatos has been around since the first cursemagic was made, ie by him. He is ancient. So I would say that to much unless godslayer been there since the start of time. Then it must have been boring.

Also it’s better when you read it in all-might’s voice. I was having fun playing with around mainly.

Godslayer was alive when some gods just kinda roamed freely. He's old enough to be a part of mythology in some countries, and we'll leave it there.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:09 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:Thanatos has been around since the first cursemagic was made, ie by him. He is ancient. So I would say that to much unless godslayer been there since the start of time. Then it must have been boring.

Godslayer was alive when some gods just kinda roamed freely. He's old enough to be a part of mythology in some countries, and we'll leave it there.

It’s whatever, cause Thanatos would never be seen as a god, just a really powerful mage with a god complex

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:37 am

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

Thx for the warnings, also the character killing is not happening unless it’s the main fight in which I haven’t had really any fun do to posting lack. As for Azreal he fear mongering right now. I don’t intend to kill the new guy right off the bat.

edit:

I’m also playing like the main villain, it’s my job to kill you guys off, slowly preferably cause I want you guys to have fun and chances to counter, but please do realize you have human limits. Even if your a powerful mage. Thanatos can’t jump a hundred feet unless he has the ability to, so nor should anyone else unless they have the ability to. Everyone is kill able in some form or another. I just need you guys to learn it while I try to find your heel. I want a fun rp for both parties no matter what.

Alright, here is where I jump in. Yes the characters are human, yes they can be killed, no we do not need to be "reminded" of death! People do not join an RP and create a fun character to play as, just to have them killed off by some power hungry steam mummy and his assosiates.
That is why I said that character fates need to be discussed in the telegrams (or the ooc if you lack access to the tgs). Now if you're in a fight and do not intend for you're character to die you can either state that ooc or have your character escape. Spontaneous death like Yori's is also fine, but make sure that you out are ok with the death. It can help make the RP more interesting but it can also remove the fun knowing someone who has a broken op character is trying to wipe all of the cool/unique characters you've made.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:03 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:Thx for the warnings, also the character killing is not happening unless it’s the main fight in which I haven’t had really any fun do to posting lack. As for Azreal he fear mongering right now. I don’t intend to kill the new guy right off the bat.

edit:

Alright, here is where I jump in. Yes the characters are human, yes they can be killed, no we do not need to be "reminded" of death! People do not join an RP and create a fun character to play as, just to have them killed off by some power hungry steam mummy and his assosiates.
That is why I said that character fates need to be discussed in the telegrams (or the ooc if you lack access to the tgs). Now if you're in a fight and do not intend for you're character to die you can either state that ooc or have your character escape. Spontaneous death like Yori's is also fine, but make sure that you out are ok with the death. It can help make the RP more interesting but it can also remove the fun knowing someone who has a broken op character is trying to wipe all of the cool/unique characters you've made.
jeez, it took you forever, well hopefully we can get you guys to post and stop making characters as you keep making more and more it slowly becomes pointless if one dies.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:09 am

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:
jeez, it took you forever, well hopefully we can get you guys to post and stop making characters as you keep making more and more it slowly becomes pointless if one dies.

I mean, I'm making one more set of characters but i do balance my characters in a way. Like this, Izayoi is going to die, Lili is not, Himiko will, Kishi will, Arashi will not, Azami will not, ayano will not, and The new one coming up will not. If a character wasn't mentioned they will probably live.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:16 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote: jeez, it took you forever, well hopefully we can get you guys to post and stop making characters as you keep making more and more it slowly becomes pointless if one dies.

I mean, I'm making one more set of characters but i do balance my characters in a way. Like this, Izayoi is going to die, Lili is not, Himiko will, Kishi will, Arashi will not, Azami will not, ayano will not, and The new one coming up will not. If a character wasn't mentioned they will probably live.

well, i do wish to continue the fight with the false gods, you already killed one out of the four. also with this list, I could set up a way for their deaths, Kishi might happen soon, the thing is I give you guys a lot of room to escape the end, but ill give a run for your money

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:20 am

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:I mean, I'm making one more set of characters but i do balance my characters in a way. Like this, Izayoi is going to die, Lili is not, Himiko will, Kishi will, Arashi will not, Azami will not, ayano will not, and The new one coming up will not. If a character wasn't mentioned they will probably live.

well, i do wish to continue the fight with the false gods, you already killed one out of the four. also with this list, I could set up a way for their deaths, Kishi might happen soon, the thing is I give you guys a lot of room to escape the end, but ill give a run for your money

I have Kishi's death already planned, he is going to die to Izayoi.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:26 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:well, i do wish to continue the fight with the false gods, you already killed one out of the four. also with this list, I could set up a way for their deaths, Kishi might happen soon, the thing is I give you guys a lot of room to escape the end, but ill give a run for your money

I have Kishi's death already planned, he is going to die to Izayoi.

well then, ill have Excalibur simply put a heavy wound on him to get him out of the fight then have Ira heal him and you could probably have them meet there or unless you got something better. cause he is currently attack less if he stays near Excalibur.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:32 am

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:I have Kishi's death already planned, he is going to die to Izayoi.

well then, ill have Excalibur simply put a heavy wound on him to get him out of the fight then have Ira heal him and you could probably have them meet there or unless you got something better. cause he is currently attack less if he stays near Excalibur.

'll give you a quick rundown of what I have planned for KIshi.

First, he is going to escape from this and probably get healed.
Then i intend on him meeting Shizu (Who was posted ages ago and was never claimed so I'm just going to RP her)

they have a heartfelt moment and whatnot. he is going to leave and do some stuff with other characters

Then he is going to attack the Ayazato house, Specifically Lili.

And you can pierce the rest of this together I think

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:37 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:well then, ill have Excalibur simply put a heavy wound on him to get him out of the fight then have Ira heal him and you could probably have them meet there or unless you got something better. cause he is currently attack less if he stays near Excalibur.

'll give you a quick rundown of what I have planned for KIshi.

Then i intend on him meeting Shizu (Who was posted ages ago and was never claimed so I'm just going to RP her)

they have a heartfelt moment and whatnot. he is going to leave and do some stuff with other characters

good, so i just do my thing, sending him away and having Ira heal him then maybe come along with him. could have her kill izayoi while he is weak, least drive him insane with her madness spells.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

Postby 5pb » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:46 am

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:'ll give you a quick rundown of what I have planned for KIshi.

good, so i just do my thing, sending him away and having Ira heal him then maybe come along with him. could have her kill izayoi while he is weak, least drive him insane with her madness spells.

Izayoi probably not be very weak, but Irina can help weaken him before he faces of against the final boss, Izayoi is my MC so i want him to die at the very end.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:09 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:

Izayoi probably not be very weak, but Irina can help weaken him before he faces of against the final boss, Izayoi is my MC so i want him to die at the very end.

maybe, i do feel like if Thanatos is able to get his hands on the scrolls. he can receive its tremendous powers. then he may become the ultimate boss. i have a list of new abilities he can gain and maybe a new weak point.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:45 am

Hey OP (that is the proper term right?), I need Solara accepted....thanks!
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse