NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed May 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Hi mr. negative
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Wed May 08, 2019 4:59 pm

Frachen wrote:
Character Name:Nightmare
Appearance:(Image)
House:none
Personality:cold, cruel, can be sadistic, and feeds off of others negativity
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Esoteric
Magic/Abilities (if any):Negative Energy Manipulation:he can create waves of negative energy and control them, creating barriers, Swords, and just about anything.
Negative Power:he gets stronger the more negativity there is around him. If his foe is scared, angry, bitter, etc, he gets stronger.
Negative teleportation:he can teleport to areas that are near strong negative fealings
Negative Resurrection:if killed he will simply respawn if there is enough negative feelings, or energy concentrated in a single place
Telepathic communication:self explanatory
Limitations:positive thoghts severly weaken him and can even kill him if used correctly. He is also weaker to liquid manipulation magics because negative energy takes the form of liquid at first, so it can be used against him. To revive people almost have to want him to come back due to the amount of negative feelings it takes to ressurect him. He is also weak to any magic involving light. (Not fire though)
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):himself
Biography:90 years ago he was created by the victims of a mass murder. He enjoyed the pain and suffering he saw and desired more. Everywhere he goes he harms one person, and eventually he moved on to two, then three, now everyone he meets he causes pain, suffering, or another form of negativity. He helps some in exchange for them causing pain and has from time to time offered to grant others the use of his powers in exchange for their help whenever he needs it.
Additional Information:

Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
'Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

Damn, that apps pretty intense.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Wed May 08, 2019 5:03 pm

Can I get a quick overview of whats happened, 'cause im not reading through 20 pages of IC

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Wed May 08, 2019 5:52 pm

Bolslania wrote:Can I get a quick overview of whats happened, 'cause im not reading through 20 pages of IC

Infernal Den does their own thing, i only joined more recently, join infernal den
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Thu May 09, 2019 3:47 am

Frachen wrote:
Appearance:(Image) he also has tentacles that can come out of his back and act as more arms.
Magic/Abilities (if any):Negative Energy Manipulation:he can create waves of negative energy and control them, creating barriers, Swords, and just about anything.
Negative Power:he gets stronger the more negativity there is around him. If his foe is scared, angry, bitter, etc, he gets stronger.
Negative teleportation:he can teleport to areas that are near strong negative fealings
Negative Resurrection:if killed he will simply respawn if there is enough negative feelings, or energy concentrated in a single place
Limitations:positive thoghts severly weaken him and can even kill him if used correctly. He is also weaker to liquid manipulation magics because negative energy takes the form of liquid at first, so it can be used against him. To revive people almost have to want him to come back due to the amount of negative feelings it takes to ressurect him. He is also weak to any magic involving light. (Not fire though)
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):himself
Biography:90 years ago he was created by the victims of a mass murder. He enjoyed the pain and suffering he saw and desired more. Everywhere he goes he harms one person, and eventually he moved on to two, then three, now everyone he meets he causes pain, suffering, or another form of negativity. He helps some in exchange for them causing pain and has from time to time offered to grant others the use of his powers in exchange for their help whenever he needs it.
Additional Information:

Accepted
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu May 09, 2019 4:00 am

Bolslania wrote:Can I get a quick overview of whats happened, 'cause im not reading through 20 pages of IC

The group that calls themselves the horsemen have killed the emperor, pushing the blame on etira along with an omnicide, the etira are currently try to free a powerful sage to reform the world in their eyes. The etira need three powerful mages to undo the curse, so far they have one and currently they are going for another. Hiteroshi is providing protection to a criminal, both unaware of the emperor death. And as for the rest is minor details.

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Thu May 09, 2019 4:04 am

The plot begins with the two original antagonists, the rogue mages Kiyonari Takara and Jade Cheristi. Those two formed the Etira, a group whose goal is to overthrow the government. Jade has access to the Cursed Resurrection technique, which she used to revive the Three Elites (strongest archmages of all time). However, as the Etira was in the capital of Kalingway, a new organization led by Thanatos attacked the city. They were defeated, but the battle resulted in the death of the Emperor, and a power vacum. You have (or had?) The Great Sage of Cagia, who returned just after the emperor's assassination. He ended up fighting Thanatos to a draw, before he transfered his sage powers to Aiko, 5pb's character (part of the Letter A Three-Peat Team). Jade Cheristi already resurrected Baesu Sayuga, and they have Yucella Esquoria's tomb. She's now about to take Dyfores Allegrodo.

There are other subplots too, such as the pro-imperial Black Phoenix (including Caimus fighting Thanatos), Aiko, Ater, and Arbus

But the most important to me is the Etira's goal of unleashing the Chaos Sage, Narissa. She is over 500 years old and was the last great obstacle to Unification of Cagia.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu May 09, 2019 4:16 am

Asardia wrote:
Frachen wrote:
Appearance:(Image) he also has tentacles that can come out of his back and act as more arms.
Additional Information:

Accepted

I also just wanted to add that when he is near you, as in within a dew feet, you can kinda sense his presence and that brings negative feelings with it and in turn can bring up bad memories.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu May 09, 2019 4:21 am

Hey 5pb, just checking in with ya to make sure you are fine with this, I know Aiko is very likely to turn his offer down but I still want Nightmare to talk to here. So would you be fine with him doing so? He wouldn't be hostile at the moment or anything unless someone attacked him first. He's there to manipulate her into thinking he is her "friend" and he wants to help her.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu May 09, 2019 5:18 am

Frachen wrote:Hey 5pb, just checking in with ya to make sure you are fine with this, I know Aiko is very likely to turn his offer down but I still want Nightmare to talk to here. So would you be fine with him doing so? He wouldn't be hostile at the moment or anything unless someone attacked him first. He's there to manipulate her into thinking he is her "friend" and he wants to help her.

He can certainly try.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 09, 2019 8:18 am

5pb wrote:
Frachen wrote:Hey 5pb, just checking in with ya to make sure you are fine with this, I know Aiko is very likely to turn his offer down but I still want Nightmare to talk to here. So would you be fine with him doing so? He wouldn't be hostile at the moment or anything unless someone attacked him first. He's there to manipulate her into thinking he is her "friend" and he wants to help her.

He can certainly try.

Can you look over my app and see if there's anything wrong with it? Or something I just need to fix?

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 09, 2019 8:21 am

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:
I would like more explanation on the magic and limitations. Lightning by itself is a weird ability that I just haven't really worked on too much. It's an extension of fire magic, so being very proficient in fire would sometimes lead to Lightning, but that's rare. You could make it an Esoteric ability though, that's fine. I also would like to say that even being half Cheristi, you still might have access to the Cursed Eye, but whether or not you want it is obviously up to you.

And this RP is mostly devoid of any sex or romance, or love in general for that matter. There are exceptions looking at you 5pb but those are just natural things that quickly end. Forum rules prevent much from happening on that aspect, anyway. And I too am impressed that this has been rolling so long

Leave my lesbian cat demon alone!!!

What???

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu May 09, 2019 9:26 am

Bolslania wrote:
5pb wrote:He can certainly try.

Can you look over my app and see if there's anything wrong with it? Or something I just need to fix?

I see nothing wrong with it, he seems very well balanced and is nowhere near overpowered. Would I would suggest is that you give a few examples of the abilities that he got from the Chersti house, other than that as a Co-op I give you the clear, but in the end it is up to Asardia.
Bolslania wrote:
5pb wrote:Leave my lesbian cat demon alone!!!

What???
Don't question me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:22 am

5pb wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

I see nothing wrong with it, he seems very well balanced and is nowhere near overpowered. Would I would suggest is that you give a few examples of the abilities that he got from the Chersti house, other than that as a Co-op I give you the clear, but in the end it is up to Asardia.
Bolslania wrote:
What???

*slides in from left field*

Did someone say lesbian cat demon?
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu May 09, 2019 11:00 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
5pb wrote:I see nothing wrong with it, he seems very well balanced and is nowhere near overpowered. Would I would suggest is that you give a few examples of the abilities that he got from the Chersti house, other than that as a Co-op I give you the clear, but in the end it is up to Asardia. Don't question me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slides in from left field*

Did someone say lesbian cat demon?

Yes, Ater!

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu May 09, 2019 11:34 am

5pb wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

Bolslania wrote:
What???

Op-sama already cleared it

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 09, 2019 11:36 am

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:I see nothing wrong with it, he seems very well balanced and is nowhere near overpowered. Would I would suggest is that you give a few examples of the abilities that he got from the Chersti house, other than that as a Co-op I give you the clear, but in the end it is up to Asardia. Don't question me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Op-sama already cleared it

he did?, oh, okay then. I'll add some examples to the app.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu May 09, 2019 11:43 am

Asardia wrote:
Bolslania wrote:
Character Name: Theodore Lasaryth
Appearance: 6'0" brown hair, brown eyes, muscular, usually blank or grim expression
House: Cheristi
Personality: Serious and focused in the field, but loosens up when with friends
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Inquisitor/sensor
Magic/Abilities (if any): Mind control, Lightning (If possible, if not, then ice)
Limitations:Mind control is sometimes faulty, seeing as how he is not full Cheristi, he is related, which is why he has the ability
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Interior Guard
Biography: Theodore Lasaryth was born the third son of Erwin and Vanessa Lasaryth, his oldest brother inherited, while his older brother was sent to the clergy, he on the other hand, was given to the Royal Magic Academy and told to make his family proud. From a young age he had developed his mind-control ability and often exerted on his siblings, this led to a career in the IG, where he has performed well.
Additional Information: Has a distaste for the less intelligent.

This feels like Game of Thrones but with magic, and possibly less sex, but haven't looked at the IC yet.

I would like more explanation on the magic and limitations. Lightning by itself is a weird ability that I just haven't really worked on too much. It's an extension of fire magic, so being very proficient in fire would sometimes lead to Lightning, but that's rare. You could make it an Esoteric ability though, that's fine. I also would like to say that even being half Cheristi, you still might have access to the Cursed Eye, but whether or not you want it is obviously up to you.

And this RP is mostly devoid of any sex or romance, or love in general for that matter. There are exceptions looking at you 5pb but those are just natural things that quickly end. Forum rules prevent much from happening on that aspect, anyway. And I too am impressed that this has been rolling so long

Oh OP-Sama didn’t accept, oops, well Bol just need to fix it

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 09, 2019 2:10 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Oh OP-Sama didn’t accept, oops, well Bol just need to fix it

I wish you'd told me that before I'd posted on the IC --_--

and what do I need to fix?
Last edited by Bolslania on Thu May 09, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu May 09, 2019 2:22 pm

Bolslania wrote:
Xichung wrote:Oh OP-Sama didn’t accept, oops, well Bol just need to fix it

I’m pretty sure there just explaining needed

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 09, 2019 2:39 pm

Xichung wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

I’m pretty sure there just explaining needed

on what, ive edited it already, so hopefully he'll see it.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri May 10, 2019 6:50 am

I just realized... I'm in Asardia's Signature! YAY!!!

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Fri May 10, 2019 8:12 am

5pb wrote:I just realized... I'm in Asardia's Signature! YAY!!!

just read through the qoutes he's got in his sig, they're fucking hysterical.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri May 10, 2019 9:59 am

Bolslania wrote:
5pb wrote:I just realized... I'm in Asardia's Signature! YAY!!!

The quote from me was in this RP actually.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Mon May 13, 2019 5:33 am

5pb wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

The quote from me was in this RP actually.

Am I ever getting approved or what?

Yeah, I guessed as much

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse