NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon May 06, 2019 6:23 am

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:Just waiting for someone to post...

Xichung did and don't ask bout my flag, I made a mistake and can't fix it. I personally have the majority of my characters at the palace and am awaiting Asardia's response. And Cross is at Allegrod estate, hope i spelled that right, and needs Asardia to continue as well. If you want action from Drei you would have to go over to Hiteroshi's place, hopefully I also spelled that right. Forgive me if I spelled something wrong

Don't worry about misspelling things in the OOC, no one is truly bothered by it.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Mon May 06, 2019 6:52 am

I'll get a post up. The goal is today
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed May 08, 2019 5:45 am

How is everyone today?

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed May 08, 2019 6:42 am

5pb wrote:How is everyone today?

I'm fine, you?
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed May 08, 2019 7:07 am

Frachen wrote:

I'm fine, you?

A little stressed out, but fine.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed May 08, 2019 9:11 am

I am currently Debating the meaning of life, or rather the lack thereof, I'm just thinking about how this is still going since last August. I've been in RPs that died in just a few weeks. However it does seem that having people you knew before hand makes it better.
Last edited by Asardia on Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed May 08, 2019 9:17 am

Asardia wrote:

I am currently Debating the meaning of life, or rather the lack thereof, I'm just thinking about how this is still going since last August. I've been in RPs that died in just a few weeks. However it does seem that having people you knew before hand makes it better.

Mine died in a few days, but I won't ever let your RPs die, I have too much fun here!

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Wed May 08, 2019 9:47 am

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Mine died in a few days, but I won't ever let your RPs die, I have too much fun here!

Oh, mine has its ups and downs and rn it's really down, help would be much appreciated if anyone knows any Yu-Gi-Oh....oh yeah wrong nation, oops.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed May 08, 2019 11:57 am

DeltaSource wrote:
5pb wrote:Mine died in a few days, but I won't ever let your RPs die, I have too much fun here!

Oh, mine has its ups and downs and rn it's really down, help would be much appreciated if anyone knows any Yu-Gi-Oh....oh yeah wrong nation, oops.

NICE puppet, but anyway mine is still lively and is receiving some care

Apart from that, I gotta renew some license, so yay!
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Thanatos buff (op approved)

Postby Xichung » Wed May 08, 2019 12:22 pm

He gains an extremely massive mana reserves

He has future sight

Body double

Master scythe training

Body swap, he can change what he looks like

death scythe(aka his new weapon)
(15 meters range)

If he has the scythe gains said abilities. He can also summon the scythe to himself at anytime

The scythe applies blight and turns any damage made that way to healing

He can move at near sonic speeds

He has access to Curse removal

His scythe can cut through nearly anything except magic weapons and armor, uses his mana

Undying, even if he get hit in the heart or brain the scythe will recover that part

He can create a smoke screen using his smoke abilities

The ability that allows him to take on deaths form is enhanced and last a lot longer

Nightmare visions, he selects one person in sight and forces them to see their worst fears, but it only works on one person at a time

This is the complete list of Thanatos’ buff

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed May 08, 2019 1:12 pm

Xichung wrote:

He has future sight

Body double

Master scythe training

(15 meters range)

If he has the scythe gains said abilities. He can also summon the scythe to himself at anytime

His scythe can cut through nearly anything except magic weapons and armor, uses his mana

Undying, even if he get hit in the heart or brain the scythe will recover that part

The ability that allows him to take on deaths form is enhanced and last a lot longer

Nightmare visions, he selects one person in sight and forces them to see their worst fears, but it only works on one person at a time

I guess to be completely fair I should reveal an ability I gave the sage, also OP approved.

Sage Mastercast; Heaven's Requiem: Arashi gathers vast amounts of energy from all sources he can,. After Including his own power a rainbow colored sphere will develop on his staff. Arashi can release this sphere to cause a massive explosion that damages the intended target(s) but not land or bystanders. Any cursed object within the attack radius will be destroyed.

Limitations: Long cast time, High essence drain, Mental drain, 50 meter radius, and heavily telegraphed.

This spell would be the Equivalent of a pure Order spell, and it is his a spell that he developed specifically to combat Narissa when she inevitably broke out.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed May 08, 2019 1:23 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:

He has future sight

Body double

Master scythe training

(15 meters range)

I guess to be completely fair I should reveal an ability I gave the sage, also OP approved.

Sage Mastercast; Heaven's Requiem: Arashi gathers vast amounts of energy from all sources he can,. After Including his own power a rainbow colored sphere will develop on his staff. Arashi can release this sphere to cause a massive explosion that damages the intended target(s) but not land or bystanders. Any cursed object within the attack radius will be destroyed.

Limitations: Long cast time, High essence drain, Mental drain, 50 meter radius, and heavily telegraphed.

This spell would be the Equivalent of a pure Order spell, and it is his a spell that he developed specifically to combat Narissa when she inevitably broke out.
kool, well why wasn’t this original included?

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Wed May 08, 2019 1:34 pm

Xichung wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:Oh, mine has its ups and downs and rn it's really down, help would be much appreciated if anyone knows any Yu-Gi-Oh....oh yeah wrong nation, oops.

NICE puppet, but anyway mine is still lively and is receiving some care

Apart from that, I gotta renew some license, so yay!

Fun fact:this is actually my main nation.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed May 08, 2019 1:37 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:I guess to be completely fair I should reveal an ability I gave the sage, also OP approved.

kool, well why wasn’t this original included?

It wasn't originally included because I didn't think of it until two weeks ago... Also I'm writing my post, Aiko is going to become the sage in this post and in turn she will gain all of Arashi's abilities (Including this one) but will not know how to use them most effectively.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed May 08, 2019 2:00 pm

Sound fun, well let’s see where it goes

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Wed May 08, 2019 3:24 pm

Character Name: Theodore Lasaryth
Appearance: 6'0" brown hair, brown eyes, muscular, usually blank or grim expression
House: Cheristi (Cursed Eye)
Personality: Serious and focused in the field, but loosens up when with friends
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Inquisitor(Fire, Wind)/esoteric(Lightning)/ sensor(Mental powers)
Magic/Abilities (if any): All the mental abilities that come with House Cheristi( Mind control, mental probing, illusion, no mental transfer however) , Lightning, which has manifested from studies in fire from his academy days
Limitations:Mental powers are sometimes faulty, seeing as how he is not full Cheristi, he is related, which is why he has the ability. Lightning is inaccurate when it is not precipitating, and when agitated, he is sometimes known to crackle with electrical energy, and if extremely agitated, can lose control of his power.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Interior Guard
Biography: Theodore Lasaryth was born the third son of Erwin and Vanessa Lasaryth, his oldest brother inherited, while his older brother was sent to the clergy, he on the other hand, was given to the Dacryn Military Magic Academy and told to make his family proud. From a young age he had developed his mind-control ability and often exerted it on his siblings, this led to a career in the IG, where he has performed well.
Additional Information: Has a distaste for large social interaction, like parties or things like that, preferring to work from the shadows. He also prefers to make contact with whoever he is attacking with his lightning, to make sure he doesn't miss, he uses two 2ft long silver rods (With heads for clubbing) to channel his electricity through

This feels like Game of Thrones but with magic, and possibly less sex, but haven't looked at the IC yet.
Last edited by Bolslania on Fri May 10, 2019 4:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed May 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Bolslania wrote:
Appearance: 6'0" brown hair, brown eyes, muscular, usually blank or grim expression
House: Cheristi
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Inquisitor/sensor
Magic/Abilities (if any): Mind control, Lightning (If possible, if not, then ice)
Limitations:Mind control is sometimes faulty, seeing as how he is not full Cheristi, he is related, which is why he has the ability
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Interior Guard
Biography: Theodore Lasaryth was born the third son of Erwin and Vanessa Lasaryth, his oldest brother inherited, while his older brother was sent to the clergy, he on the other hand, was given to the Royal Magic Academy and told to make his family proud. From a young age he had developed his mind-control ability and often exerted on his siblings, this led to a career in the IG, where he has performed well.
Additional Information: Has a distaste for the less intelligent.

This feels like Game of Thrones but with magic, and possibly less sex, but haven't looked at the IC yet.

Hi again, it’s more filled with killing and edgy stuff

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Wed May 08, 2019 3:30 pm

Xichung wrote:
Bolslania wrote:
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Inquisitor/sensor
Magic/Abilities (if any): Mind control, Lightning (If possible, if not, then ice)
Limitations:Mind control is sometimes faulty, seeing as how he is not full Cheristi, he is related, which is why he has the ability
Biography: Theodore Lasaryth was born the third son of Erwin and Vanessa Lasaryth, his oldest brother inherited, while his older brother was sent to the clergy, he on the other hand, was given to the Royal Magic Academy and told to make his family proud. From a young age he had developed his mind-control ability and often exerted on his siblings, this led to a career in the IG, where he has performed well.

Hi again, it’s more filled with killing and edgy stuff

Hello, so its like Game of Thrones, but edgy and with less sex, good to know what Im getting into, this forum sounds pretty cool though, and damn! 34 pages and still going? I've never been in a forum thats lasted this long, call me impressed.
Last edited by Bolslania on Wed May 08, 2019 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed May 08, 2019 3:51 pm

Bolslania wrote:

I would like more explanation on the magic and limitations. Lightning by itself is a weird ability that I just haven't really worked on too much. It's an extension of fire magic, so being very proficient in fire would sometimes lead to Lightning, but that's rare. You could make it an Esoteric ability though, that's fine. I also would like to say that even being half Cheristi, you still might have access to the Cursed Eye, but whether or not you want it is obviously up to you.

And this RP is mostly devoid of any sex or romance, or love in general for that matter. There are exceptions looking at you 5pb but those are just natural things that quickly end. Forum rules prevent much from happening on that aspect, anyway. And I too am impressed that this has been rolling so long
Last edited by Asardia on Wed May 08, 2019 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed May 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Bolslania wrote:
Xichung wrote:Hi again, it’s more filled with killing and edgy stuff

Hello, so its like Game of Thrones, but edgy and with less sex, good to know what Im getting into, this forum sounds pretty cool though, and damn! 34 pages and still going? I've never been in a forum thats lasted this long, call me impressed.

Just read through

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed May 08, 2019 4:01 pm

Asardia wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

I would like more explanation on the magic and limitations. Lightning by itself is a weird ability that I just haven't really worked on too much. It's an extension of fire magic, so being very proficient in fire would sometimes lead to Lightning, but that's rare. You could make it an Esoteric ability though, that's fine. I also would like to say that even being half Cheristi, you still might have access to the Cursed Eye, but whether or not you want it is obviously up to you.

And this RP is mostly devoid of any sex or romance, or love in general for that matter. There are exceptions looking at you 5pb but those are just natural things that quickly end. Forum rules prevent much from happening on that aspect, anyway. And I too am impressed that this has been rolling so long

Leave my lesbian cat demon alone!!!

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Wed May 08, 2019 4:19 pm

Question, the bottom section of the map, that's desert right?
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed May 08, 2019 4:34 pm

DeltaSource wrote:Question, the bottom section of the map, that's desert right?

YES

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed May 08, 2019 4:35 pm

Xichung wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:Question, the bottom section of the map, that's desert right?

YES

Thanks
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed May 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Character Name:Nightmare
Appearance:Image he also has tentacles that can come out of his back and act as more arms.
House:none
Personality:cold, cruel, can be sadistic, and feeds off of others negativity
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Esoteric
Magic/Abilities (if any):Negative Energy Manipulation:he can create waves of negative energy and control them, creating barriers, Swords, and just about anything.
Negative Power:he gets stronger the more negativity there is around him. If his foe is scared, angry, bitter, etc, he gets stronger.
Negative teleportation:he can teleport to areas that are near strong negative fealings
Negative Resurrection:if killed he will simply respawn if there is enough negative feelings, or energy concentrated in a single place
Telepathic communication:self explanatory
Limitations:positive thoghts severly weaken him and can even kill him if used correctly. He is also weaker to liquid manipulation magics because negative energy takes the form of liquid at first, so it can be used against him. To revive people almost have to want him to come back due to the amount of negative feelings it takes to ressurect him. He is also weak to any magic involving light. (Not fire though)
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):himself
Biography:90 years ago he was created by the victims of a mass murder. He enjoyed the pain and suffering he saw and desired more. Everywhere he goes he harms one person, and eventually he moved on to two, then three, now everyone he meets he causes pain, suffering, or another form of negativity. He helps some in exchange for them causing pain and has from time to time offered to grant others the use of his powers in exchange for their help whenever he needs it.
Additional Information:
Last edited by Frachen on Wed May 08, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse