NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:13 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:But all comes to an end, even the great empire shall experience death. You can’t stop death. (Evil laughter)

The fact that this is a prequel says otherwise, there was an RP before this that took place in the near future. You know you're character is nowhere near the final boss? I understand what you're trying to do, but it gets annoying, "death comes for us all, you can't escape death, everything comes to and end," blah blah blah. We get it your characters are the horsemen of the apocalypse, you're trying so hard to reaffirm that when all we want to do is have some good old fashioned fantasy, not a philosophical debate on why half of the characters should be dead.

I’m not here to talk philosophy and only to rp, so you take it to heart that’s your issue. Also from my understanding those events never transpire or rather this was the sequel.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:32 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:The fact that this is a prequel says otherwise, there was an RP before this that took place in the near future. You know you're character is nowhere near the final boss? I understand what you're trying to do, but it gets annoying, "death comes for us all, you can't escape death, everything comes to and end," blah blah blah. We get it your characters are the horsemen of the apocalypse, you're trying so hard to reaffirm that when all we want to do is have some good old fashioned fantasy, not a philosophical debate on why half of the characters should be dead.

I’m not here to talk philosophy and only to rp, so you take it to heart that’s your issue. Also from my understanding those events never transpire or rather this was the sequel.

I didn't mean to sound rude, just from my point of view your being purposefully destructive to the plotline. Not saying that you are, just seems like it. Also this is a prequel, because I was talking to Asardia in the beginning and had that clarified, I can provide the link if you need it. I would like you to however, calm down on the "everyone dies" motif, every now and then it's fine but you're being a bit aggressive with it, imho.

Well I'mma go for today, night.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:44 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:I’m not here to talk philosophy and only to rp, so you take it to heart that’s your issue. Also from my understanding those events never transpire or rather this was the sequel.

I didn't mean to sound rude, just from my point of view your being purposefully destructive to the plotline. Not saying that you are, just seems like it. Also this is a prequel, because I was talking to Asardia in the beginning and had that clarified, I can provide the link if you need it. I would like you to however, calm down on the "everyone dies" motif, every now and then it's fine but you're being a bit aggressive with it, imho.

Well I'mma go for today, night.

Oh but it’s me just playing in character, sorry if I get carried away with it

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:00 pm

I didn't know Arashi had the Tsukuyomi
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Asardia wrote:I didn't know Arashi had the Tsukuyomi

Not quite, think of it more as a reality marble. But an illusion, if that makes a droplet of sense. To be clear he is using a very weak version of his Lost Prophecy.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:49 pm

5pb wrote:

Not quite, think of it more as a reality marble. But an illusion, if that makes a droplet of sense. To be clear he is using a very weak version of his Lost Prophecy.

Make the kid bleed, I wanna see suffering presents

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:16 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:Not quite, think of it more as a reality marble. But an illusion, if that makes a droplet of sense. To be clear he is using a very weak version of his Lost Prophecy.

Are you talking to me?
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:18 pm

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:Make the kid bleed, I wanna see suffering presents

Are you talking to me?

No, I quoted 5pb cause I’m having fun

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:56 am

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:Not quite, think of it more as a reality marble. But an illusion, if that makes a droplet of sense. To be clear he is using a very weak version of his Lost Prophecy.

If you want Thanatos to appear the you're going to either have him prepared to fight his last battle or to run away when things go south. Arashi is prepared physically and mentally to destroy all of Cagia to restore order if the need arises

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:21 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:Make the kid bleed, I wanna see suffering presents

If you want Thanatos to appear the you're going to either have him prepared to fight his last battle or to run away when things go south. Arashi is prepared physically and mentally to destroy all of Cagia to restore order if the need arises

BUT then our hero is no good then the villain, but with powers un-mentioned strength, do you think so sure of yourself to live. It is up to the true god to decide the victor, but they have fallen silent for some time.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:If you want Thanatos to appear the you're going to either have him prepared to fight his last battle or to run away when things go south. Arashi is prepared physically and mentally to destroy all of Cagia to restore order if the need arises

BUT then our hero is no good then the villain, but with powers un-mentioned strength, do you think so sure of yourself to live. It is up to the true god to decide the victor, but they have fallen silent for some time.

Arashi isn't a force of good, he is a force of order. And it matters not how powerful Thanatos is, he would become easy prey for the sage.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:38 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:BUT then our hero is no good then the villain, but with powers un-mentioned strength, do you think so sure of yourself to live. It is up to the true god to decide the victor, but they have fallen silent for some time.

Arashi isn't a force of good, he is a force of order. And it matters not how powerful Thanatos is, he would become easy prey for the sage.

Your too cocky, you seek to be a force of order, then he knows that Thanatos is needed to keep life and death in balance

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:17 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:Arashi isn't a force of good, he is a force of order. And it matters not how powerful Thanatos is, he would become easy prey for the sage.

Your too cocky, you seek to be a force of order, then he knows that Thanatos is needed to keep life and death in balance

Your thanatos isn't a true death God, he is a faker.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:44 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:Your too cocky, you seek to be a force of order, then he knows that Thanatos is needed to keep life and death in balance

Your thanatos isn't a true death God, he is a faker.

Who to say he won’t become one

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:07 am

5pb wrote:

Oh I see.

Is anyone at the Allegrodo Estate? Jade's there to take Dyfores, and to be completely honest, it's going to be a massacre if there's no one to stop her.
Last edited by Asardia on Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:07 am

Asardia wrote:

Oh I see.

Is anyone at the Allegrodo Estate? Jade's there to take Dyfores, and to be completely honest, it's going to be a massacre if there's no one to stop her.

Lili and Izayoi were supposed to head there but some dumb lighting skeledog ruined that plan.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:40 am

Asardia wrote:

Oh I see.

I mean, none of my peopel at the moment, but i couod have Cross go there, he hasn't been used yet.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:03 pm

Asardia wrote:

Oh I see.

I know I have someone there, can’t remember who

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:38 pm

All according to Kekaku.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:51 am

Thanks guys. I know I've been very inconsistent in posting but fortunately the plot still moves forward. Frachen, I'll be ok with Cross heading to the Allegrodo Estate.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:45 am

Asardia wrote:Thanks guys. I know I've been very inconsistent in posting but fortunately the plot still moves forward. Frachen, I'll be ok with Cross heading to the Allegrodo Estate.

If you read my last post you may be able to piece together my plan, before I give Aiko Arashi's power I would like you to accept or deny the act.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:05 am

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:Thanks guys. I know I've been very inconsistent in posting but fortunately the plot still moves forward. Frachen, I'll be ok with Cross heading to the Allegrodo Estate.

If you read my last post you may be able to piece together my plan, before I give Aiko Arashi's power I would like you to accept or deny the act.

That's acceptable. However it shouldn't be a sudden "I have 100% proficiency in this power I just gained." However I doubt that'll be an issue for you.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:35 am

K, ill have him be there, the psychotic murderer should have some form of fun.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:58 am

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote:If you read my last post you may be able to piece together my plan, before I give Aiko Arashi's power I would like you to accept or deny the act.

That's acceptable. However it shouldn't be a sudden "I have 100% proficiency in this power I just gained." However I doubt that'll be an issue for you.

It won't I want the power to run rampant for a period of time, a couple posts or so.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:04 pm

Xichung, Frachen, You both need to start lengthening your posts a bit. Be a bit more descriptive with your writing and your character's physical and mental condition, even small things. Try and get at least a paragraph down, not just one sentence.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse