NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Character Name: Ayano Tsubome
Appearance: Image
House (what family does your character belong to?): None
Personality: She is calm in in combat situation as well as in her daily life.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Summoner
Magic/Abilities (if any): Demon Bound: She summon minor demons she has made contracts with in the past, they don't manifest as physical creatures but as magical elements which she can then use. (She has a Fire demon, Lightning Demon, Air Demon, and a Mana Demon)

Magic Arsenal: She can summon weapons directly into her field of view from somewhere in the physical world.

Arch-Demon Of Ira(Wrath): Ayano has a contract with the Demon of Wrath, when she is extremely angry the contract will activate and and all her physical atributes will be increased tenfold.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): Demon Bound: She can only use two contracts at once, the Mana Demon takes up both slots.

Magic Arsenal: She has to know where the items she is conjuring up are located, it needs not be exact but it general location.

Arch-Demon Of Ira: There are no real limitations on the ability but Ayano is a calm-minded person and it is very hard to anger her. Maybe the death of a close comrade will work?

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Etria (They will meet her soon.)
Biography: Ayano was part of an old family that remained hidden from the world. They taught ways to summon powerful demons to all of their member and forced them to make contracts. If the student failed to contract the demon they were to be terminated on the spot. When Ayano went to summon her a demon she was extremely nervous, but when she cast the summoning ritual she made a small prayer, "I offer my loyalty to those who respond, please protect me from failure." Instead of summoning a minor demon like the other members of the family, Ayano's prayer was answered by the Arch-Demon of Wrath. He made a contract with her and helped her escape the family and later destroyed them. She then learned of how the Emeperor was and how little he did for the nation.

Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):
Even Though I'm a Co-Op I want all the other's to Accept before I integrate her.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:12 pm

5pb wrote:
Character Name: Ayano Tsubome
Appearance: (Image)
House (what family does your character belong to?): None
Personality: She is calm in in combat situation as well as in her daily life.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Summoner
Magic/Abilities (if any): Demon Bound: She summon minor demons she has made contracts with in the past, they don't manifest as physical creatures but as magical elements which she can then use. (She has a Fire demon, Lightning Demon, Air Demon, and a Mana Demon)

Magic Arsenal: She can summon weapons directly into her field of view from somewhere in the physical world.

Arch-Demon Of Ira(Wrath): Ayano has a contract with the Demon of Wrath, when she is extremely angry the contract will activate and and all her physical atributes will be increased tenfold.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): Demon Bound: She can only use two contracts at once, the Mana Demon takes up both slots.

Magic Arsenal: She has to know where the items she is conjuring up are located, it needs not be exact but it general location.

Arch-Demon Of Ira: There are no real limitations on the ability but Ayano is a calm-minded person and it is very hard to anger her. Maybe the death of a close comrade will work?

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Etria (They will meet her soon.)
Biography: Ayano was part of an old family that remained hidden from the world. They taught ways to summon powerful demons to all of their member and forced them to make contracts. If the student failed to contract the demon they were to be terminated on the spot. When Ayano went to summon her a demon she was extremely nervous, but when she cast the summoning ritual she made a small prayer, "I offer my loyalty to those who respond, please protect me from failure." Instead of summoning a minor demon like the other members of the family, Ayano's prayer was answered by the Arch-Demon of Wrath. He made a contract with her and helped her escape the family and later destroyed them. She then learned of how the Emeperor was and how little he did for the nation.

Even Though I'm a Co-Op I want all the other's to Accept before I integrate her.
I accept the application
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:47 pm

I’ve updated Thanatos

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:10 pm

Xichung wrote:I’ve updated Thanatos

Most things looks alright now but I still don't like the Curse Reversal.

Also everyone's apps that have been accepted have been put into the roster. Hopefully today I will be update the list of magic with summoning. And speaking of summoning, if any one want to add summoning abilities to their character, I'm fine with that.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:I’ve updated Thanatos

Also everyone's apps that have been accepted have been put into the roster. Hopefully today I will be update the list of magic with summoning. And speaking of summoning, if any one want to add summoning abilities to their character, I'm fine with that.

Well he can’t do it during combat, cause he needs to recall knowledge of it

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:28 pm

Summoning Magic: Summoning Magic is a branch of Common Magic that allows a mage to teleport an object, animals, demons, people etc to their location. This works by either creating a Summoning Contract with that entity (such as Demon Summoning Contract or Snake Summoning Contract) or by forming a mystic connection that involves a Seal, and breaking/loosening the seal to allow the target to be summoned. Summoning Contracts with a living being requires a blood sacrifice, while inanimate objects just require a seal to be placed. Since Summoning Magic is a form of Common Magic, many mages are able to summon their target to them. However, like all techniques, it requires magical energy in order to function, and the stronger the target is (such as high ranking demon or animal spirit), the more energy is required to complete the summoning.

Summoning Mage: A Summoning Mage, also called a Summoner, is a mage who either specializes in summoning techniques. These mages can summon a wide variety of entities quickly to either assist themselves or their team in a battle. Summoners have advanced knowledge of Summoning Contracts and the various beings or objects that can be summoned. These mages often work in intelligence missions to assist in the capture of strong rogue mages.

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Well he can’t do it during combat, cause he needs to recall knowledge of it

I've been thinking about it a lot more. I do want the Etira to eventually lose, and that would have to include the Cursed Resurrection technique being reversed. I haven't expanded much on the Three Elites, but I feel that all three of them together are pretty much unstoppable. So Thanatos' Curse Reversal could be useful, if he decides to aid the Emperor. Now I'm not saying I will only accept the Curse Reversal if you only use it for this purpose. Just pointing that out
Last edited by Asardia on Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Terranihil » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:16 pm

Just FYI I added a summoning power to Trevan. I know demons are allowed, but I used an imp. The imp is kind of a character on its own, so if I need to make an app for it just let me know. I won't be making posts from the imp's perspective. It just comes when summoned.
Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:28 am

Just gonna say this, I was Unalighned before it was cool.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:43 am

5pb wrote:Just gonna say this, I was Unalighned before it was cool.

Yes you were
Asardia wrote:Summoning Magic: Summoning Magic is a branch of Common Magic that allows a mage to teleport an object, animals, demons, people etc to their location. This works by either creating a Summoning Contract with that entity (such as Demon Summoning Contract or Snake Summoning Contract) or by forming a mystic connection that involves a Seal, and breaking/loosening the seal to allow the target to be summoned. Summoning Contracts with a living being requires a blood sacrifice, while inanimate objects just require a seal to be placed. Since Summoning Magic is a form of Common Magic, many mages are able to summon their target to them. However, like all techniques, it requires magical energy in order to function, and the stronger the target is (such as high ranking demon or animal spirit), the more energy is required to complete the summoning.

Summoning Mage: A Summoning Mage, also called a Summoner, is a mage who either specializes in summoning techniques. These mages can summon a wide variety of entities quickly to either assist themselves or their team in a battle. Summoners have advanced knowledge of Summoning Contracts and the various beings or objects that can be summoned. These mages often work in intelligence missions to assist in the capture of strong rogue mages.

Xichung wrote:Well he can’t do it during combat, cause he needs to recall knowledge of it

I've been thinking about it a lot more. I do want the Etira to eventually lose, and that would have to include the Cursed Resurrection technique being reversed. I haven't expanded much on the Three Elites, but I feel that all three of them together are pretty much unstoppable. So Thanatos' Curse Reversal could be useful, if he decides to aid the Emperor. Now I'm not saying I will only accept the Curse Reversal if you only use it for this purpose. Just pointing that out
well he definitely will take them down if they get in his way of his plans, which is very likely

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:47 am

Alright, ima just put up a list of potential Caimus Vs. Etira battles and what I think would likely be their outcome:

Devilface: Caimus would win, unless Devilface could sneak up in his disguise and kill him quickly. However, Scan can see through magical illusions, so...

Aleina: As ridiculous as this might sound, Aleina and Devilface together would win. Aleina could hold Caimus in place with some form of magically induced sensation, and Devilface would execute him before he could do much other than struggle. However, Alone, Aleina loses within seconds.

Cross: I dunno. Probably Caimus, but only if he could act first and execute Cross before he becomes a problem. As for the insanity curse, Caimus, mentally, has confronted insanity before, and pushed through. His pure will to serve the empire would force him through the insanity curse, though it would mentally deteriorate him, for certain

Jade: Now this is where it gets tough... Jade and Caimus have extremely similar power sets and techniques. I think it would all come down to who could act first and disable their opponent fastest. The slower combatant would fail.

Kiyonari: Again, this would be a tough fight. If Kiyonari managed to get Caimus into a portal, Caimus is dead. However, outside of these portals, Kiyonari likely fails. Ultimately, it comes down to circumstance.

Any of the elite three: Since I will kinda consider these Etira, I’ll place them on the list. One on one, Caimus might be able to defeat them individually. His broad variety of spell choices and sheer combat prowess may put him ahead of one individual. However, as Asardia said, it likely wouldn’t be a one on one fight, and so Caimus likely loses.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Greater Meme Land
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Meme Land » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:01 pm

Character Name: Rylei Nesair
Appearance:Image
House (what family does your character belong to?): Nesair
Personality: Rylei is a lighthearted, carefree man who enjoys practical jokes and playing around. He deeply cares for his friends, family, and especially for his newlywed wife Cecilia. However, his playful demeanor quickly falls away if any of those he cares for are harmed in any way, growing deeply enraged to the point of violence, depending on the magnitude of the offense. He is a natural leader, as he takes leadership seriously, keeping in line with the tradition of Nesair men and women and their positions of political and military leadership. Though he dislikes killing, he has the conviction and strength in his heart to kill if it is for his cause.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Inquisitor, inherited, esoteric
Magic/Abilities (if any):
Inquisitor: Keeping in line with family tradition, Rylei has extensively studied lightning and wind magic, two necessary components to the Nesair family technique Astra. Rylei is extremely skilled in these two magics, utilizing them for offense and something of a defense. He can increase his speed, similar to the techniques of Dyfores Allegrodo and Yucella Esquoria. However, being inexperienced in this usage of his magic, he is somewhat slower than either of them were. As his skill increases, however, surely he can match and even exceed the two elites. He also uses these abilities to cut down his opponents with enchanted sword strikes, similar to Astra.
Inherited: Nesair has passed down through generations the incredibly swift and powerful attack Astra. By combining wind and lightning magic, the user can increase their own speed tenfold, delivering a flurry of precision attacks that virtually disintegrate any person or persons caught directly in the range of the attack. However, this attack has short range due to the fact that is generally confined to a sword or other slashing weapon.
Esoteric: Rylei has the rare ability to wield the blade Enclies, a heavily enchanted sword created by founding member of the Nesair clan Nephys. The blade is nearly indestructible, incredibly sharp (able to cut clean through a tree), can easily conduct magic and enhance magical attacks, and deflect magical attacks caught on the blade. These properties only take effect when a wielder who the blade seems worthy (such as Rylei) holds it. This blade also carries its own special technique, Scendscale, a powerful sword slash that can shred through defenses.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?):
Inquisitor: Rylei is rather inexperienced in magic use in the way he uses it for his Astra attack, and so is typically much slower than those whom he imitates with his speed attack.
Inherited: Astra generally has a short range, as it’s contained to Ryleis sword, and so the attack has an effective range of about 30-45 inches, depending on his sword.
Esoteric: The use of Enclies (or at least it’s magical capabilities) is incredibly taxing in the user, taking up huge amounts of mana. The Scendscale is even more taxing than basic magical capabilities, so it can practically on be used once before his strength is pretty much gone.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Northern Coalition
Biography: The prodigal son of the Nesair clan, Rylei is renowned as a terrific military leader, and a unmatched warrior. Raised alongside Albion Rensys and Tybolt Cenyani, they have grown to be fast friends and allies, while
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?): I hunted down the voice actors for the characters who inspired my characters:
Alm
Enclies

Character Name: Cecilia Nesair
House (what family does your character belong to?): Formerly Encya, now married into Nesair
Personality: Cecilia is a kind and caring young woman, extremely compassionate, even to her enemies. However, she also beats the strength in her heart to ride into battle alongside her husband Rylei if necessary. She is incredibly determined, and strong of will. Those who stand in her way beware, for she will fight to the very end for what she believes in. She wholly believes in the gods, and trusts in their judgement, custom of the Encya family, as they have always prayed to the gods in times of trouble.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Medic, sensor, inherited
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Northern Coalition
Biography:
Celica

Character Name: Albion Rensys
House (what family does your character belong to?):
Personality: Albion is the serious military man type. He lacks much of a sense of humor, always focused on the business aspect of a situation. He is highly perceptive of peoples actions and emotions, able to accurately gauge their emotional state in a given moment. He is loyal to a fault when it comes to his house, his faction, and his relationships. He at times comes across as arrogant and stubborn, refusing to take advice from others or change his actions to benefit others, unless this other happens to be his fiancé Claire.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Inquisitor, inherited
Biography:
Berkut
(Also I hope that the combination of the character i chose to portray Albion and the voice clip I provided ae good foreshadowing for this guys character arc)

Character Name: Clair Cenyani
House (what family does your character belong to?): Cenyani
Personality: Clair is a passive and kind young woman. She lacks much of a fighting spirit, and acts more as a comfort to injured souls, and a calming presence to those who harbor rage and anger. She is extremely empathetic, attempting to reach out to those who have been harmed physically or emotionally.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Medic, inherited
Biography:
Rinea

Character Name: Tybolt Cenyani
Personality:
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?):
Biography:

Character Name: Thomin Cenyani
Personality:
Biography:

Character Name: Robyn Encya
Personality:
Biography:

Character Name: Devon Nesair “The Rogue Prince”
Personality:
Biography:

Character Name: Eibus Olynn
Personality:
Biography:

Character Name: Leon Strauss
Personality:
Biography:
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):[/box

[box]Family/House Name: Nesair
Head of House: Burmeous Nesair, soon to be Rylei Nesair
Insignia/Symbol (optional):Image
Motto (optional): The stars shine down upon the branches of our fate.
Faction Alignment: The Northern Coalition
Elemental Affinity/magical prowess (what element does this family specialize in, if any? What other magical abilities does your this family have?): Nesair has passed down through generations the incredibly swift and powerful attack Astra. By combining wind and lightning magic, the user can increase their own speed tenfold, delivering a flurry of precision attacks that virtually disintegrate any person or persons caught directly in the range of the attack. However, this attack has short range due to the fact that is generally confined to a sword or other slashing weapon.
History: One of the four northern high houses, Nesair is the current leading house of the Northern Coalition. Being the largest house, Nesair has always been an incredibly military power in the north, reflected by the battle prowess of each and every one of the Nesairyn sons and daughters, all legendary leaders in their time. Nesair takes residence in the city of Nesaiyli, a large city founded and ruled over by the Nesair clan.
Additional Information:

Family/House Name: Encya
Head of House: Alenos Encya
Motto (optional): May the gods stand by us.
Faction Alignment: Northern Coalition
Elemental Affinity/magical prowess (what element does this family specialize in, if any? What other magical abilities does your this family have?):
History:
Additional Information:

Family/House Name: Rensys
Head of House: Albion Rensys
Motto (optional): For glory and honor we stand in battle.
Elemental Affinity/magical prowess (what element does this family specialize in, if any? What other magical abilities does your this family have?):
History:
Additional Information:

Family/House Name: Cenyani
Head of House: Tybolt Cenyani
Motto (optional): Through flame eternal.
History:
Additional Information:

Faction Name: The Northern Coalition
Leader: Rylei Nesair
Faction Alignment (Pro Government, Anti Government, Neutral?): Pro-government
Goals: Protect Eravil, and by extension, the scrolls of eternity.
Size/Influence The Northern Coalition keeps hold over the whole of the Eravil region, spanning from one side of the continent to the next.
Base of Operations Nesaiyli, A large city to the west of Eravil founded by the Nesair clan.
History: The Northern Coalition is a league of soldiers founded by the four high houses of northern Cagia, Houses Nesair, Encya, Rensys, and Cenyani. While in the early days these four houses battled endlessly, when Cagia was united under the empire, these houses formed their own territory within the north, and, under a contract known as the Eravil Accord, formed an elite military league sworn to protect the north, and in times of great need, descend from the mountainous regions of Eravil to assist the empire. The Coalition switches its ruling clan each generation via democratic election, with the current leading house being Nesair.

Still HEAVY W.I.P., but I have at least 6 drafts of this stuff already, so I’m just gonna post this and add stuff as I will.
Last edited by Greater Meme Land on Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Looking forward to the new characters

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:Just gonna say this, I was Unalighned before it was cool.

Yes you were
Asardia wrote:Summoning Magic: Summoning Magic is a branch of Common Magic that allows a mage to teleport an object, animals, demons, people etc to their location. This works by either creating a Summoning Contract with that entity (such as Demon Summoning Contract or Snake Summoning Contract) or by forming a mystic connection that involves a Seal, and breaking/loosening the seal to allow the target to be summoned. Summoning Contracts with a living being requires a blood sacrifice, while inanimate objects just require a seal to be placed. Since Summoning Magic is a form of Common Magic, many mages are able to summon their target to them. However, like all techniques, it requires magical energy in order to function, and the stronger the target is (such as high ranking demon or animal spirit), the more energy is required to complete the summoning.

well he definitely will take them down if they get in his way of his plans, which is very likely

Thanatos is accepted.

Haedros 92712 wrote:Alright, ima just put up a list of potential Caimus Vs. Etira battles and what I think would likely be their outcome:

Devilface: Caimus would win, unless Devilface could sneak up in his disguise and kill him quickly. However, Scan can see through magical illusions, so...

Aleina: As ridiculous as this might sound, Aleina and Devilface together would win. Aleina could hold Caimus in place with some form of magically induced sensation, and Devilface would execute him before he could do much other than struggle. However, Alone, Aleina loses within seconds.

Cross: I dunno. Probably Caimus, but only if he could act first and execute Cross before he becomes a problem. As for the insanity curse, Caimus, mentally, has confronted insanity before, and pushed through. His pure will to serve the empire would force him through the insanity curse, though it would mentally deteriorate him, for certain

Jade: Now this is where it gets tough... Jade and Caimus have extremely similar power sets and techniques. I think it would all come down to who could act first and disable their opponent fastest. The slower combatant would fail.

Kiyonari: Again, this would be a tough fight. If Kiyonari managed to get Caimus into a portal, Caimus is dead. However, outside of these portals, Kiyonari likely fails. Ultimately, it comes down to circumstance.

Any of the elite three: Since I will kinda consider these Etira, I’ll place them on the list. One on one, Caimus might be able to defeat them individually. His broad variety of spell choices and sheer combat prowess may put him ahead of one individual. However, as Asardia said, it likely wouldn’t be a one on one fight, and so Caimus likely loses.

I generally agree with your statements, though I do know that it's really hard to gauge who would win between Caimus and one of the Three Elites when I haven's expanded upon their abilities. But I have a feeling they're too OP to realistically defeat in combat:

Baesu Sayuga: The Archmage that was the most well known user of Water Magic and the one to popularize Ice Magic. I think Baesu can be best compared to Shoto Todoroki in MHA. Baesu can generate ice by drastically lowering the temperature of anything he touches. He can create large amounts of ice instantly and can use ice precisely to restrict movement or create a large wave of ice to form as a barrier. However, like Todoroki, using Ice causes Baesu's body temperature to drop massively, but unlike Todoroki, Baesu has decades of experience in the usage of fire. Baesu isn't as proficient in Fire Magic as Dyfores Allegrodo, but his flames can rival Dyfores in one v one. Baesu can use fire magic to heat himself back up and uses it in combination with Ice Magic. Baesu Sayuga passed down the knowledge of his precise ice magic, which is why the Sayuga specialize in Ice. Being an Archmage, and dying at about 75 years old, Baesu can use all Four Elements, although he prefers Ice and Fire.

Yucella Esquoria: Yucella was an Archmage born in a town that would eventually grow into the city of Eravil. Like Baesu and Dyfores, Yucella focuses on just a few elements, but she is able to use all four. Yucella specializes in Wind and Earth Magic. She popularized the Wind Blades, a form of Wind Magic that allows a mage to slice through objects. She can also do a "force push/pull", by manipulating the air around her to bring objects or people near her or push them away. And with Wind Magic, Yucella can increase her speed to surpass the speed of sound. With Earth Magic, she can manipulate most materials with "earth" elements, such as wood, sand, dirt etc. She can create what seems like Earth Quakes by splitting the ground. Yucella can burrow herself underground and can use Earth Magic to block attacks like Fire. I think Yucella would be the second strongest of the Three Elites, due to the versatility of Wind Magic and the sheer defensive prowess that Earth Magic provides.

Dyfores Allegrodo: The most famous of the Three Elites and the founder of House Allegrod, Dyfores Allegrodo was a poor famer in the city that would become Kalingway. Dyfores was the most prolific Fire Magic user in recorded history. It was said his flames could melt the ice of Baesu Sayuga, despite Baesu's ice being slightly warmer than absolute zero. But in order to make fire that hot, Dyfores would have to spend a lot of magic, which would limit his usefulness in battle. So in most instances, Dyfores' Fire Magic was incredibly hot, but not hot enough to melt the ice of Baesu Sayuga unless he really tried. Dyfores Allegrodo developed the now famous Dance of the Phoenix technique, which is a fighting style that involves a heavy barrage of fire that works to overwhelm your opponent. Dyfores' fire drastically raises his body temperature, which results in him using water magic to cool himself. Dyfores was also the first recorded mage to ever use Lightning Magic, a rare form of magic that most occurs in the Allegrodo house. With Lightning Magic, Dyfores could increase everything about him: His speed, reflexes, strength, and reaction time. It was also said that Dyfores could move faster than even Yucella, who was thought to be the fastest mage in Cagia. Dyfores Allegrodo formed the House of Allegrod, where his grandson, Aeran Allegrodo, would become the first Emperor.

Greater Meme Land wrote:apps

I like your apps so far. I also noticed that your characters have Bloodline Magic. I wonder what those abilities are. Also, I have a question about the Northern Coalition. House Cheristi is also located in Eravil, and the founder of House Cheristi, Yunari, was the creator of the Scrolls of Eternity, although the Three Elites ordered Yunari to give them up. Over the decades, it was returned to Eravil, but kept in a secret vault. House Cheristi is a major house in Cagia, and I was wondering how they would be involved with the Northern Coalition. Would they keep House Cheristi out of the Coalition since the Cheristi might have ulterior motives? Would they welcome the Cheristi in order to keep them under watch? Just some things to think about
Last edited by Asardia on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Asardia wrote:stuff, very cool stuff

Well if I’m putting Memphis into each situation of fighting 1v1, there is a few I can see her winning the fight in, beasu and allegrodo are the ones I feel she could challenge and win, yucella is hard to say cause she can certainly out pace anyone, but is mainly due to her great control over earth magic that I see her as a problem for Memphis. Thanatos could even have difficulty if it wasn’t for him having Rasputin who could summon magical beast that could move just as fast.

Greater Meme Land
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Meme Land » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:12 am

So how I would likely describe the Northern Coalitions relation with Cheristi:
So, Cheristi likely did not participate in the clan wars that the four houses did. Trey we’re centralized entirely amongst these four clans, and were occurring offf and on even before Cagia was Cagia. When the Empire was united, these wars continued on for a short amount of time before they signed the peace treaty, and due to the fact that Cheristi did not participate in these wars, they would not have even known of the signing into the emperor himself officially recognized the treaty and allowed the Northern Coalition to form as it’s own military/political power to rule and protect the north for him. Cheristi would not be bound by the conditions of the treaty and are free to work independently of the Coalition, though a few houses, specifically Nesair and Rensys, are suspicious of the house, and take special care to monitor their actions.

EDIT: Btw, more than half my characters will likely be dead before there conclusion to the Rp, whatever this conclusion may be.
Last edited by Greater Meme Land on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:25 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:stuff, very cool stuff

Well if I’m putting Memphis into each situation of fighting 1v1, there is a few I can see her winning the fight in, beasu and allegrodo are the ones I feel she could challenge and win, yucella is hard to say cause she can certainly out pace anyone, but is mainly due to her great control over earth magic that I see her as a problem for Memphis. Thanatos could even have difficulty if it wasn’t for him having Rasputin who could summon magical beast that could move just as fast.

I can possibly see Baesu being defeated by Memphis, though definitely not Dyfores. Even with the energy absorption, it would be incredibly difficult to even land a hit on Dyfores or Yucella.

Greater Meme Land wrote:So how I would likely describe the Northern Coalitions relation with Cheristi:
So, Cheristi likely did not participate in the clan wars that the four houses did. Trey we’re centralized entirely amongst these four clans, and were occurring offf and on even before Cagia was Cagia. When the Empire was united, these wars continued on for a short amount of time before they signed the peace treaty, and due to the fact that Cheristi did not participate in these wars, they would not have even known of the signing into the emperor himself officially recognized the treaty and allowed the Northern Coalition to form as it’s own military/political power to rule and protect the north for him. Cheristi would not be bound by the conditions of the treaty and are free to work independently of the Coalition, though a few houses, specifically Nesair and Rensys, are suspicious of the house, and take special care to monitor their actions.

EDIT: Btw, more than half my characters will likely be dead before there conclusion to the Rp, whatever this conclusion may be.

I see. That works for me. Also, I like to have my RPs open ended, so the conclusion would be whatever is most natural, though I do want the Etira to eventually lose.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:38 pm

This is a rather interesting development. With Thanatos appearing on the palace rooftops, things definitely get...complicated. I'm going to make an app for Elakashi Cheristi to formally introduce the Cheristi House. I have a feeling now is as good of a time as ever to bring them into the story.

Character Name: Elakashi Cheristi
Appearance:

House (what family does your character belong to?): House Cheristi
Personality: Elakashi has a calm and perceptive nature, being able to remain calm when pressured. She is very analytical and also loves to read and learn new techniques. She is very knowledgeable and knows many forbidden techniques as a result of being in House Cheristi.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Inquisitor

Magic/Abilities (if any): Wind Manipulation: Elakashi is very proficient in her House's main element of Wind, being able to manipulate it easily. She can generate wind and manipulate the wind around her, and she is also skilled in the art of assassination. Being a member of the Interior Guard, Elakashi is able to deprive any person of oxygen as a result of her wind manipulation.

Wind Blades: Elakashi has mastered the main technique of House Cheristi. The Blades allows her to access wind cutting powers, which makes her able to generate long gusts of wind and to create wind powerful enough to slice objects.

Water Manipulation: Elakashi trained with mages from the Sayuga House, greatly improving her Water Magic. Elakashi also is proficient in the Sayuga Family's main elemental ability: Ice Manipulation. She can decrease or increase the temperature of anything she touches.

FIre Magic: Although she isn't as skilled with fire as Water or Wind, Elakashi is able to summon flames at her choosing, though she prefers Ice Magic.

Summoning: Elakashi does come across mages who can challenge her, so she prefers to have summoning spells ready just in case she enters a situation that calls for it.

Sitran: Sitran is the name of an animal that commonly appears in Cagian mythology. The animal is known for always being by the side of the goddess Chyrón. Sitran commonly takes the form of a snake, though it is able to mimic any creature/object it comes into contact with, and can always go back to that form later on. The summon can enlarge itself in order to shield Elakashi from magical attacks.

Mind Manipulation Techniques: Elakashi knows the many secret mind manipulation techniques of House Cheristi, making her an especially versatile mage.
Mind Probe: The Mind Probe allows Elakashi to enter the mind of some mages that looks into her left eye, and probe their memory. This allows her to read their minds and also to force them to relive old traumas and break them down mentally. But these effects can be negated through magical healing. The Mind Probe also gives Elakashi the ability to create illusions, which can be broken by mages with extreme resolve or with a psychic shield.

Mind Link: The Mind Link is a technique that House Cheristi developed in order to keep the members contained. The Mind Link is a technique that allows the caster and recipient to form a psychic connection, allowing them to communicate telepathically.

Psychic Shield: Psychic Shield is an ability in the form of a Mind Seal that makes the person who has the Mind Seal highly resistant to the mental manipulation of others, even those within House Cheristi. Those with mind control abilities would have a very tough time trying to break into the mind of Elakashi as a result of the Psychic Shield. However, these shields can be made in order to keep the lower level Cheristi in line, as opposed to totally making them impervious to any psychic probing.

Psionic Equilibrium Distortion: The Psionic Equilibrium Distortion allows Elakashi to give her target vertigo for as long as they're looking into her left eye. Her left eye allows her to cause people confusion and disorientation.

Psychic Shadow: Elakashi is able to mask her presence from others, even Sensors, for a time limit of 5 minutes. This renders her virtually invisible and allows her to go on stealth missions undetected.

Psychic Navigation: Due to her Cursed Eye, Elakashi is able to track people and objects in her mind and is able to form a mental map of an area. She has photgraphic memory as a result of this.

Cursed Seals: Being a member of House Cheristi, Elakashi knows many Cursed Seals, and she even had one applied to her.

Yunari's Seal: Yunari's Cursed Seal is a form of Curse Magic that prevents the holder from revealing the secrets of House Cheristi. If anyone tries to talk even with the seal, they will immediately become paralyzed and unable to speak. Yunari's Cursed Seal serves no real purpose besides keeping the House members under control

Magic Suppression Seal: In order to placer this seal on a target, Yunari needs to get into physical contact with them, and hold her hand on them for at least 5 seconds. The seal works by preventing the flow of magic by blocking the pathways that energy flows through.

Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): Elakashi requires a source of water in order to directly manipulate water. Her Ice Magic is susceptible to Fire Magic, and both her summoning and psychic magic requires a lot of magical power in order to use. Summoning Sitran requires a blood sacrifice.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): The Cagian Special Forces, although her loyalty is always to House Cheristi first.
Biography: Elakashi was born in 488 ATU, to the head of House Cheristi, with a twin sister named Jade. The two sisters were raised a family of elite Wind Mages, and grew up with the best available tutoring, due to their noble status. The House taught the sisters various forms of Curse Magic, and while Jade hated this form of magic, Elakashi embraced it. At age 7, Elakashi and Jade were sent to the Eravil Academy of Magic, where the Sayuga came to the city in order to improve relations with the Cheristi. The most elite Water Mages from the Sayuga trained Elakashi and Jade in the Elemental Art of Water, and Elakashi easily grasped the techniques she learned. The next 6 years saw Elakashi and Jade train constantly at the Academy, barely coming home except for the rare breaks they had. At age 13, Elakashi and Jade were branded with the Mind Awakening Seal, which is a form of magic that improves the user's perception, but after using it, the Mind Awakening Seal (later called the "Cursed Eye" by Jade) would cause severe migraines, eye pain, and bleeding of the eye. While Elakashi welcomed this new power, Jade despised it. Due to spending six years away from home, Jade grew detached from House Cheristi and resisted their attempts to reintegrate her back into the family. Over the next year, Elakashi and Jade, who were once considered best friends, drifted apart, and soon Jade and the Cheristi had a huge argument. Elakashi attempted to calm things down, but Jade, who at the time was very emotional, would run away and never look back. Her whereabouts would remain unknown even to this day, and the event had a profound impact on Elakashi. While she was once a carefree, energetic teenager, Elakashi quickly became cynical and started to question the Cheristi's ultimate goals. Elakashi graduated from the Eravil Academy at 17, and due to her unique forms of magic, became a member of the Interior Guard, a secret police and intelligence gathering unit. Elakashi spent the next five years as part of the Interior Guard and would always look for any clues relating to her sister.
Last edited by Asardia on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:13 am

I don’t know how well Thanatos’ corpse summoning thing would work when they are in a palace with little.to no corpses to actually summon...
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:02 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:I don’t know how well Thanatos’ corpse summoning thing would work when they are in a palace with little.to no corpses to actually summon...

they are an outside threat, they have to come from nearby graves and some palaces have crypt below them where nobles where buried, so its dependent the layout of the city

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:44 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:I don’t know how well Thanatos’ corpse summoning thing would work when they are in a palace with little.to no corpses to actually summon...

they are an outside threat, they have to come from nearby graves and some palaces have crypt below them where nobles where buried, so its dependent the layout of the city

There are graves throughout Kalingway, but I don't see any being under the palace. Nobles are generally buried near their family estates, such as Baesu Sayuga being buried in the Sayuga Estate in Dacryn.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:they are an outside threat, they have to come from nearby graves and some palaces have crypt below them where nobles where buried, so its dependent the layout of the city

There are graves throughout Kalingway, but I don't see any being under the palace. Nobles are generally buried near their family estates, such as Baesu Sayuga being buried in the Sayuga Estate in Dacryn.

So yeah that’s where our wonderful corpses will be coming from

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

So yeah that’s where our wonderful corpses will be coming from

I have a feeling the nobles already present at the palace and the Phoenix Knights can easily dispatch of the corpses.
Last edited by Asardia on Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Terranihil » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:58 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:So yeah that’s where our wonderful corpses will be coming from

I have a feeling the nobles already present at the palace and the Phoenix Knights can easily dispatch of the corpses.

Also since there are no crypts or graves in the palace, are a bunch of random zombies just attacking the outside of the palace?
Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:58 pm

Terranihil wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Also since there are no crypts or graves in the palace, are a bunch of random zombies just attacking the outside of the palace?

more or less, once they reach he will use them to escape

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:55 am

Will the Etria be exiting the catacombs into Dacryn or will they be portaling right back to their base?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse