NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Haedros is there any chance your Elias character is a reference to a Certain Scientific Railgun?
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:56 am

le boop!
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:15 am

since it seems yori might die, ill say who he was modeled after. he was molded after good old jet stream sam from metal gear rising

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:27 pm

Character Name: Aizan Yukimora
Appearance: Image
House (what family does your character belong to?): N/A
Personality: Aizan is unnecessarily cheerful and rather morbid, taking some odd pleasure in the sight of things such as blood, death, suffering, etc. He has some odd sense of morality, wherein he refuses to kill small children or people who cant defend themselves, but on the flipside takes sheer delight in the murder of small animals, entire families, so on and so forth. His moral compass has been identified as "a fucking roulette wheel" by his comrades in Freedom's Song, which quite rather accurately describes him. He is also quite the scholar, taking things such as the study of magic quite seriously. However, anything not involving the gain of knowledge or death has a hard time keeping his focus. He cares greatly for his younger sister, Reina, the only other person he seems to feel any form of empathy or caring for.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Dark mage
Magic/Abilities (if any):
-Dark magic: Aizan has one of the most diverse black magic arsenals amongst the entirety of the Freedom's Song. He can place curses, summon a multitude of lesser demonic entities, bind enemies in place, shoot black magic projectiles, teleport, control animals, and many other things, all through the use of cursed arts. However, his deadliest and most well used technique is called Hel, a technique that drains the life energy from every targeted person within a 5 meter radius and uses it to restore any wounds Aizan has sustained. In addition, any unused life energy taken is converted into mana that Aizan can use to cast more spells.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?):
Hel requires massive amounts of mana to use, and the spell leaves Aizan vulnerable, as it only works while he is consciously using the spell.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Freedom's Song
Biography: Aizan and his sister Reinas pasts are obscured in a fog of mystery and inconsisency. Aizan has given several retellings of his past, all of which vary greatly from each other in some way shape or form. This odd inconsistency contributes to the siblings enigmatic presence. What is known for sure is the siblings connection to the demonic power, Ruin. In attempt to grant his sister magical power, Aizan called upon the greater demons of hell, the dark gods, pleading for them to bestow blessing upon his sister. In response, the demon/dark god Ruin bound himself to Reina, giving her enormous power, but also bringing Ruin into the human realm, creating the potential for a world ending threat if Ruin were to be released.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?): It’s believed Aizan has two differently colored eyes, one being silver and one being purple. However, he curiously never seems to have his eyes open, so this is an unconfirmed theory. Rumor also has it that he has the potential to control Ruin, but his sister won’t allow him to take the demon into himself. Here’s an image of what that would probably look like:

Character Name: Reina Yukimora
Appearance:

Personality: Reina is timid, and easily startled. She’s still somewhat childish and naive, being that she’s rather young. Despite her young age, she’s an adamant scholar, same as her elder sibling. Reina is kind, but tries to isolate herself, living in fear of the power that resides within her. She hates anything morbid, as she is rather squeamish.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Esoteric
Esoteric: Reina's magic ability, born of Aizan's own carelessness and wish to give his sister the power to use magic, is known as Ruin. It is an incredibly powerful dark magic that holds a multitude of effects:
Ruin Blades: Reina can produce purple and black spikes from the ground that are made entirely of pure ruin magic, and leave some kind of magic infection upon contact which slowly drains the affected persons mana.
Ruin breath: Reina can shoot at enemies with beams of purple and black energy from the palms of her hands.
Wings of Ruin: Reina can manifest feathery, pure black wings that allow her to fly for a short period of time.
Eyes of Ruin: Upon gazing into Reina's eyes, a persons mind can be controlled for a short period of time, or as long as they remain with 10 meters of Reina.
True form of Ruin: Reina can manifest Ruin at its full potential, transforming her body and allowing her to use Ruin at its full power without any form of limits. She can perform all the aforementioned abilities, and can also cause any black magic used within her immediate range to go haywire and injure it's user.
Call of the Void: A true last resort move, the caster can relinquish full control to Ruin, allowing him to manifest in full, and allowing him to wield the fullest extent of his power that is possible from within a human host. This move is almost guaranteed to kill the user, and allows Ruin to transfer to a new body.

Ruin is an incredibly difficult magic to control, and when overused can lead to extreme fatigue, pain, and even death for the user. In addition, as Ruin is a pure manifestation of dark magic, overuse can lead to insanity. Aside from Ruin, Reina has no other magic ability.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Freedom's Call
Biography:
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?): While Ruin may seem to be just be some bit of cursed magic, it is something much more than what it seems. Ruin is actually a demon, with its own consciousness and thoughts. It is the one demon Aizan was ever successful at summoning, and his biggest regret. Ruin is possibly one of the most dangerous magical entities there is, held back only by Reina and Aizans combined efforts to seal it.

Two final characters for the rebellion roster.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Greater Meme Land
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Meme Land » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Yikes, so I died for a while. Good to see this Rp is still kicking though. I’ll get an app up momentarily.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:32 pm

Damn I didn't want Azami to die so early, so many plans wasted. ;~;

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:34 pm

5pb wrote:Damn I didn't want Azami to die so early, so many plans wasted. ;~;

I’m sure the Freedom’s Song could help you out. Have Azami just stumble away severely wounded, and have her be found by Ami or something

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:35 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
5pb wrote:Damn I didn't want Azami to die so early, so many plans wasted. ;~;

I’m sure the Freedom’s Song could help you out. Have Azami just stumble away severely wounded, and have her be found by Ami or something

Give me five minutes and I'll have a post up.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:19 am

What a worthy battle and azami Has made an enemy of yori most loved underling. I’ll have her app up in a second

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Strala wrote:Tag looks cool. I haven't rped in a long time which is a downside

This RP is open to everyone of any experience or level. If you're 'rusty' at RPing that's ok. I don't have any strict rules on posting or anything. Please feel free to join

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Asardia wrote:*Snip*

I do want to keep that particular power for Jakob, and I think I know a way to nerf it. I wanted to clear it here before sticking it into the app though. So, while he is in his dimension, rules apply:
1. Firstly, to enter, he needs to be able to find a location where he can slip in between two objects, turning this area into a “doorway.”
2. He cannot remain in his dimension for more than 5 minutes at a time, before being pulled back out.
3. While in his dimension, he can only see what the real world was like before he entered, and cannot see people, make him effectively blind and making it difficult for him to set up traps.
4. While he can create alternate universe versions of himself, and transfer his ability and memories to them, there is a chance that the version he summons is an entirely different person with different goals, and thus his cause is put at risk when he transfers his ability.

That is more acceptable. I'll allow Jakob. However, I do have a minor question on Rule 4. When you say "there is a chance that the version he summons is an entirely different person with different goals", does that mean that there's a small chance that the alternates will be totally different from Jakob? Is the chance so low that he really doesn't have to worry about it? Is there a 50/50 chance? Again, minor. However I would just like to know

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Character Name: Damien Crucion
Appearance: (Image)
Personality: Damien is a strict, no nonsense soldier type man, lacking what most would call a sense of humor. He is terrifying in his imposing and cold demeanor, and has what one could call a strong sense of justice. When he thinks somebodies actions are wrong, he immediately reacts, eliminating the source of injustice with immediate prejudice. He is brutal and generally cold to the opinions and beliefs of others, only following his own "moral compass."
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Sensor, Archmage, Esoteric
-Esoteric: A unique esoteric ability in its own right, Damien can "replay" events that transpire. He does this by producing a small ball of light in an area. While the light is in this area, he can see all events that transpired within this 40 or so meter space within a time limit of 48 hours, though he can rewind further if he focuses on an area for long enough.
-Archmage: Having spent a good deal of time practicing the use of ice magic, he's gotten quite good at it, to the point where he has invented his own rather deadly technique, called "Absolute Zero." He can lower down the temperature of the air around him to the lowest possible point, and manipulate ice within the frozen zone of about 10 meters. The disadvantage to this is that he can't manipulate absolute zero ice outside of this ten meter range, as it instantly melts.
-Sensor: Damien’s sensor ability is a lot like a lie detector, as he can sense a persons current state of mind, and detect if they exhibit behaviors similar to lying.
Like I said, absolute zero has a pretty short range, his replay ability has a time constraint that pretty much officially levels him off at a view time of 4 days max, and his lie detector only works if he himself is in a calm state of mind.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): The empire (He works as a special ops detective type recruit, for dealing with situations like the Etira.)
Biography: Born a poor child, he joined the military, discovered his powers, drew attention from the emperor, was hired as the “royal investigator”, and bid adieu to the poor soldier lifestyle.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):

I would like a little more to the bio. How was his poor childhood? How did he discover his powers? How did the Emperor or the mages in the government recognize him? How did he become a royal investigator and what has he done previously in that role? Just some suggestions on expanding a bit. Also, you could consider Damien to be an Archmage, but I'm thinking he's more of an Inquisitor.

Xichung wrote:
Strala wrote:
Character Name: Qin Ru
Appearance:
House (what family does your character belong to?): What house I'm a peasant
Personality:
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Esoteric, Archmage
Blood control- Qin Ru can control blood, which is not dark magic for it can heal and it can attack but for that fact he got demontized at a young age.
Fire magic- Qin Ru has become proficient in fire magic. He can create fires at will
Wind magic-Qin Ru has become proficient in water magic.
Earth magic-Qin Ru has become proficient in earth magic.
Water magic -Qin Ru has become proficient in wind magic.

Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): He must use his own blood or dead enemies. The water in the area must be weaker than the flame he tries to create. He can't create water in areas without them and that excludes the air. For earth magic, he must be familiar to the terrain and it isn't predictable. For wind magic he can't fly nor can he make extremely powerful wind
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):None
Biography: Qin Ru was born into the rural area of this nation. His mother was tailor while his father was a guardsman of the local town. When he was five it was discovered that he could use magic. They found out when he got a cut and used his own blood to heal himself. They quickly sent him to the local academy for wizards. He blitzed through the academy and graduated at the age of 16. He dedicated 12 years of his life improving his basic element magic.

im assuming his proficiency is only being able to use the magic, in which he is foolish not to focus on one magic archetype. those 12 years could have been used to enhance his blood magic or learn how to make his magic sync up and become more skilled. like blood and water magic, take control of your enemy that way, make them puppets. but if you want to continue with this, then do so, just wait for the op

Bio needs to be expanded upon and I also would like his abilities to be expanded on as well. Archmages aren't just "proficient" in an element, they are masters of that area of magic. Some even have special techniques because of it. The Sayuga specialize in Ice Magic for example, and have many different ways of applying it. I don't need a super long list of techniques and abilities, but a little more information would be appreciated. Also, how does his Blood Magic work? Does Ru require contact with the blood? Does he need to have consumed it (like Stain from My Hero Academia)? Can he basically do Blood Blending from ATLA?

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Personality: Aizan is unnecessarily cheerful and rather morbid, taking some odd pleasure in the sight of things such as blood, death, suffering, etc. He has some odd sense of morality, wherein he refuses to kill small children or people who cant defend themselves, but on the flipside takes sheer delight in the murder of small animals, entire families, so on and so forth. His moral compass has been identified as "a fucking roulette wheel" by his comrades in Freedom's Song, which quite rather accurately describes him. He is also quite the scholar, taking things such as the study of magic quite seriously. However, anything not involving the gain of knowledge or death has a hard time keeping his focus. He cares greatly for his younger sister, Reina, the only other person he seems to feel any form of empathy or caring for.
-Dark magic: Aizan has one of the most diverse black magic arsenals amongst the entirety of the Freedom's Song. He can place curses, summon a multitude of lesser demonic entities, bind enemies in place, shoot black magic projectiles, teleport, control animals, and many other things, all through the use of cursed arts. However, his deadliest and most well used technique is called Hel, a technique that drains the life energy from every targeted person within a 5 meter radius and uses it to restore any wounds Aizan has sustained. In addition, any unused life energy taken is converted into mana that Aizan can use to cast more spells.
Hel requires massive amounts of mana to use, and the spell leaves Aizan vulnerable, as it only works while he is consciously using the spell.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Freedom's Song
Biography: Aizan and his sister Reinas pasts are obscured in a fog of mystery and inconsisency. Aizan has given several retellings of his past, all of which vary greatly from each other in some way shape or form. This odd inconsistency contributes to the siblings enigmatic presence. What is known for sure is the siblings connection to the demonic power, Ruin. In attempt to grant his sister magical power, Aizan called upon the greater demons of hell, the dark gods, pleading for them to bestow blessing upon his sister. In response, the demon/dark god Ruin bound himself to Reina, giving her enormous power, but also bringing Ruin into the human realm, creating the potential for a world ending threat if Ruin were to be released.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?): It’s believed Aizan has two differently colored eyes, one being silver and one being purple. However, he curiously never seems to have his eyes open, so this is an unconfirmed theory. Rumor also has it that he has the potential to control Ruin, but his sister won’t allow him to take the demon into himself. Here’s an image of what that would probably look like:

Appearance:

Personality: Reina is timid, and easily startled. She’s still somewhat childish and naive, being that she’s rather young. Despite her young age, she’s an adamant scholar, same as her elder sibling. Reina is kind, but tries to isolate herself, living in fear of the power that resides within her. She hates anything morbid, as she is rather squeamish.
Esoteric: Reina's magic ability, born of Aizan's own carelessness and wish to give his sister the power to use magic, is known as Ruin. It is an incredibly powerful dark magic that holds a multitude of effects:
Ruin Blades: Reina can produce purple and black spikes from the ground that are made entirely of pure ruin magic, and leave some kind of magic infection upon contact which slowly drains the affected persons mana.
Ruin breath: Reina can shoot at enemies with beams of purple and black energy from the palms of her hands.
Black wings: Reina can manifest feathery, pure black wings that allow her to fly for a short period of time.
Eyes of Ruin: Upon gazing into Reina's eyes, a persons mind can be controlled for a short period of time, or as long as they remain with 10 meters of Reina.
True form of Ruin: Reina can manifest Ruin at its full potential, transforming her body and allowing her to use Ruin at its full power without any form of limits. She can perform all the aforementioned abilities, and can also cause any black magic used within her immediate range to go haywire and injure it's user.

Ruin is an incredibly difficult magic to control, and when overused can lead to extreme fatigue, pain, and even death for the user. In addition, as Ruin is a pure manifestation of dark magic, overuse can lead to insanity. Aside from Ruin, Reina has no other magic ability.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Freedom's Call
Biography:
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?): While Ruin may seem to be just be some bit of cursed magic, it is something much more than what it seems. Ruin is actually a demon, with its own consciousness and thoughts. It is the one demon Aizan was ever successful at summoning, and his biggest regret. Ruin is possibly one of the most dangerous magical entities there is, held back only by Reina and Aizans combined efforts to seal it.

It doesn't seem like you're done yet but there are some things I need clarified. First, can you add a little more detail on Aizan's demon summoning? I know he summoned Ruin but does he have any other demons he can summon? How does his teleportation work? And for Reina, the True Form of Ruin seems kind of OP.
Last edited by Asardia on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Asardia wrote:

This RP is open to everyone of any experience or level. If you're 'rusty' at RPing that's ok. I don't have any strict rules on posting or anything. Please feel free to join

Haedros 92712 wrote:
I do want to keep that particular power for Jakob, and I think I know a way to nerf it. I wanted to clear it here before sticking it into the app though. So, while he is in his dimension, rules apply:
1. Firstly, to enter, he needs to be able to find a location where he can slip in between two objects, turning this area into a “doorway.”
2. He cannot remain in his dimension for more than 5 minutes at a time, before being pulled back out.
3. While in his dimension, he can only see what the real world was like before he entered, and cannot see people, make him effectively blind and making it difficult for him to set up traps.
4. While he can create alternate universe versions of himself, and transfer his ability and memories to them, there is a chance that the version he summons is an entirely different person with different goals, and thus his cause is put at risk when he transfers his ability.

That is more acceptable. I'll allow Jakob. However, I do have a minor question on Rule 4. When you say "there is a chance that the version he summons is an entirely different person with different goals", does that mean that there's a small chance that the alternates will be totally different from Jakob? Is the chance so low that he really doesn't have to worry about it? Is there a 50/50 chance? Again, minor. However I would just like to know

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Personality: Damien is a strict, no nonsense soldier type man, lacking what most would call a sense of humor. He is terrifying in his imposing and cold demeanor, and has what one could call a strong sense of justice. When he thinks somebodies actions are wrong, he immediately reacts, eliminating the source of injustice with immediate prejudice. He is brutal and generally cold to the opinions and beliefs of others, only following his own "moral compass."
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Sensor, Archmage, Esoteric
-Esoteric: A unique esoteric ability in its own right, Damien can "replay" events that transpire. He does this by producing a small ball of light in an area. While the light is in this area, he can see all events that transpired within this 40 or so meter space within a time limit of 48 hours, though he can rewind further if he focuses on an area for long enough.
-Archmage: Having spent a good deal of time practicing the use of ice magic, he's gotten quite good at it, to the point where he has invented his own rather deadly technique, called "Absolute Zero." He can lower down the temperature of the air around him to the lowest possible point, and manipulate ice within the frozen zone of about 10 meters. The disadvantage to this is that he can't manipulate absolute zero ice outside of this ten meter range, as it instantly melts.
-Sensor: Damien’s sensor ability is a lot like a lie detector, as he can sense a persons current state of mind, and detect if they exhibit behaviors similar to lying.
Like I said, absolute zero has a pretty short range, his replay ability has a time constraint that pretty much officially levels him off at a view time of 4 days max, and his lie detector only works if he himself is in a calm state of mind.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): The empire (He works as a special ops detective type recruit, for dealing with situations like the Etira.)
Biography: Born a poor child, he joined the military, discovered his powers, drew attention from the emperor, was hired as the “royal investigator”, and bid adieu to the poor soldier lifestyle.

I would like a little more to the bio. How was his poor childhood? How did he discover his powers? How did the Emperor or the mages in the government recognize him? How did he become a royal investigator and what has he done previously in that role? Just some suggestions on expanding a bit. Also, you could consider Damien to be an Archmage, but I'm thinking he's more of an Inquisitor.

Xichung wrote:im assuming his proficiency is only being able to use the magic, in which he is foolish not to focus on one magic archetype. those 12 years could have been used to enhance his blood magic or learn how to make his magic sync up and become more skilled. like blood and water magic, take control of your enemy that way, make them puppets. but if you want to continue with this, then do so, just wait for the op

Bio needs to be expanded upon and I also would like his abilities to be expanded on as well. Archmages aren't just "proficient" in an element, they are masters of that area of magic. Some even have special techniques because of it. The Sayuga specialize in Ice Magic for example, and have many different ways of applying it. I don't need a super long list of techniques and abilities, but a little more information would be appreciated. Also, how does his Blood Magic work? Does Ru require contact with the blood? Does he need to have consumed it (like Stain from My Hero Academia)? Can he basically do Blood Blending from ATLA? I'm assuming he needs contact since you said that Ru "used his own blood to heal himself" after getting the cut.

Haedros 92712 wrote:

Appearance:

Black wings: Reina can manifest feathery, pure black wings that allow her to fly for a short period of time.

Biography:

It doesn't seem like you're done yet but I am going to add some suggestions and I have some questions. First, can you add a little more detail on Aizan's demon summoning? I know he summoned Ruin but does he have any other demons he can summon? How does his teleportation work? And for Reina, the True Form of Ruin seems kind of OP.

don't worry I'll flesh out my app also I just got back into rpping after a year break

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Asardia wrote:

Haedros 92712 wrote:

Haedros 92712 wrote:

Xichung wrote:im assuming his proficiency is only being able to use the magic, in which he is foolish not to focus on one magic archetype. those 12 years could have been used to enhance his blood magic or learn how to make his magic sync up and become more skilled. like blood and water magic, take control of your enemy that way, make them puppets. but if you want to continue with this, then do so, just wait for the op

Bio needs to be expanded upon and I also would like his abilities to be expanded on as well. Archmages aren't just "proficient" in an element, they are masters of that area of magic. Some even have special techniques because of it. The Sayuga specialize in Ice Magic for example, and have many different ways of applying it. I don't need a super long list of techniques and abilities, but a little more information would be appreciated. Also, how does his Blood Magic work? Does Ru require contact with the blood? Does he need to have consumed it (like Stain from My Hero Academia)? Can he basically do Blood Blending from ATLA? I'm assuming he needs contact since you said that Ru "used his own blood to heal himself" after getting the cut.

Haedros 92712 wrote:

Appearance:

Biography:

It doesn't seem like you're done yet but I am going to add some suggestions and I have some questions. First, can you add a little more detail on Aizan's demon summoning? I know he summoned Ruin but does he have any other demons he can summon? How does his teleportation work? And for Reina, the True Form of Ruin seems kind of OP.

Alright, so to clarify Aizan’s abilities:
-His teleportation is a short range “blink” ability. It just appears as if he vanishes into thin air. As for demon summoning, he can summon lesser demons. He specifically can summon weaker demons such as “hell hounds”, which are large dog like creatures, and Atronachs, spirit like beings who can use potent elemental magic, but fade out within two or three minutes. And true form of Ruin is supposed to be kinda OP. We’re talking about a demon here. But true form of ruin is so difficult to control, and so dangerous to the user, that it would never be used unless in a last ditch situation. And btw, do you need a co-op? You seem inactive a lot of the time and this RP is starting to gain more attention. And to answer your question about Jakob, and the multiverse he controls, almost every alternate universe version of any person will be the same as the original, with only the slightest of changes. However, some AU versions (I would say one in every 20) have a major difference in how their life played out or simply who they are that makes them an entirely different person.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Without further ado:

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:45 pm

So are any of the Houses going to the meeting with the Emperor or....? I know I'm not too active but I believe this conference can still happen, especially if there are several other noble houses who can talk with one another while I'm gone

Strala wrote:
Asardia wrote:

don't worry I'll flesh out my app also I just got back into rpping after a year break

ok I understand.

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Asardia wrote:

-His teleportation is a short range “blink” ability. It just appears as if he vanishes into thin air. As for demon summoning, he can summon lesser demons. He specifically can summon weaker demons such as “hell hounds”, which are large dog like creatures, and Atronachs, spirit like beings who can use potent elemental magic, but fade out within two or three minutes. And true form of Ruin is supposed to be kinda OP. We’re talking about a demon here. But true form of ruin is so difficult to control, and so dangerous to the user, that it would never be used unless in a last ditch situation. And btw, do you need a co-op? You seem inactive a lot of the time and this RP is starting to gain more attention. And to answer your question about Jakob, and the multiverse he controls, almost every alternate universe version of any person will be the same as the original, with only the slightest of changes. However, some AU versions (I would say one in every 20) have a major difference in how their life played out or simply who they are that makes them an entirely different person.

Thanks for the clarification. I also for some reason thought Ruin could be used at any time, but you did say Ruin is incredibility difficult to control. It's alright. Also, if you're up for being Co Op, that's fine with me. And unfortunately I am pretty more inactive than I like to be. I honestly spend most of my day either at school, at home studying/doing homework, or sleeping. The little free time I have is spent outside of NS. Sorry for not being too active, but if you or anyone else can advance the plot while I'm gone, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Last edited by Asardia on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:16 pm

Asardia wrote:
So are any of the Houses going to the meeting with the Emperor or....? I know I'm not too active but I believe this conference can still happen, especially if there are several other noble houses who can talk with one another while I'm gone

Strala wrote:don't worry I'll flesh out my app also I just got back into rpping after a year break

ok I understand.

Haedros 92712 wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I also for some reason thought Ruin could be used at any time, but you did say Ruin is incredibility difficult to control. It's alright. Also, if you're up for being Co Op, that's fine with me. And unfortunately I am pretty more inactive than I like to be. I honestly spend most of my day either at school, at home studying/doing homework, or sleeping. The little free time I have is spent outside of NS. Sorry for not being too active, but if you or anyone else can advance the plot while I'm gone, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Izayoi is ready to meet the emperor.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:11 pm

Asardia wrote:So are any of the Houses going to the meeting with the Emperor or....? I know I'm not too active but I believe this conference can still happen, especially if there are several other noble houses who can talk with one another while I'm gone

Strala wrote:don't worry I'll flesh out my app also I just got back into rpping after a year break

ok I understand.

Haedros 92712 wrote:

id gladly take you upon that offer of story and plot advancement.
Last edited by Xichung on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:06 am

Booped

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:57 am

5pb wrote:Booped

well hi, i would progress the story but characters i need the right to controle

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Character Name: Memphis Nane
Appearance:Image
House (what family does your character belong to?):
Personality:she looks down on others and cares for her own intrests above others. she still see life sacred.
Mage Type :dark mage
Magic/Abilities :extremly skilled with her great sword

immortality: her body can be cut up and broken apart all she wants but remain immortal as long as her sword is intact

energy vampire: she can empower her sword using her own soul as energy and if it hits a target it will drain mana/energy from the target and transfer it back to her.

she can see another's soul energy through objects and even interact with things in the world without using her body.

she is heavy and hard to move.

healing magic, easily heals major wounds and must use up energy to cure disease
Limitations :
she can't drop her greatsword

if the sword is broken the curse must be done again to another, her body can be at least 10m away from the sword before it drops like a hunk of metal. she can transfer her soul to the body but in an extremely weakened state. she will extremely slowly strengthen

if enough her attacks don't hit she will be exhausted and must stop to recover, she will also have slower movement

during the time she is interacting without a body, her body and sword are vulnerable

as her weight can protect her from being blown away or magic attacks that can pick her up. it put her at disadvantage to sneaking around and even using certain objects

she can heal nearly all wounds, but not her own. she needs a blacksmith to pour molten steel into the holes.
Faction : she doesn't follow anyone
Biography:long ago before the kingdoms were united there lived a queen of the deserts, she knew of magic that could change the very soul of beings and even destroy them. people feared her great power, but she was also a healer. she cared for her people and when a plague that threatened to make her kingdom go extinct came to. she set it her goal cured everyone and so she did, all but herself, she was weakened and could not cure the plague. she didn't allow anyone near her in fear of infecting others, and as her health declined greatly she slowly couldn't even cast a spell. a dark mage, a man who went by the name of Thanatos brought forth an answer to save her, he told her "this is the cure to living, I shall make you immortal and unable to die" the queen thought upon it before a cough of blood interrupted her thoughts only to make her agree in the end. the mage told her "bring forth her greatest blacksmiths and have them make a steel body immune to most magic and a great sword that could cut all".
when they finished it midnight and he carved runes into both the chest of the body and the sword. he then had her lay next to the body and he spoke words that could not be understood, but the runes glowed brightly as the sword ripped her soul from soon to be a corpse and locked it away inside. she screamed in agony every second. she was soon transferred when she woke it was centuries after. her people were all gone and her palace covered in sand and long dead, her own corpse lying next to her, nothing but bones. she grabbed a nearby cloth and wrapped it around her neck to make makeshift cloths and took the sword with her and covered it. she crawled out and traveled the deserts, practicing her new abilities as she traveled. she longed for answers to what happened and to take back her kingdom, her travels brought her to meet people and teach her the world, but all eventually fell to mortality.
Additional Information:there are curse runes on her chest and sword
Last edited by Xichung on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Xichung wrote:
Appearance:(Image)
Personality:she looks down on others and cares for her own intrests above others. she still see life sacred.

immortality: her body can be cut up and broken apart all she wants but remain immortal as long as her sword is intact

energy vampire: she can empower her sword using her own soul as energy and if it hits a target it will drain mana/energy from the target and transfer it back to her.

she can see another's soul energy through objects and even interact with things in the world without using her body.

healing magic
Limitations :

if the sword is broken the curse must be done again to another, her body can be at least 10m away from the sword before it drops like a hunk of metal. she can transfer her soul to the body but in an extremely weakened state. she will extremely slowly strengthen

if enough her attacks don't hit she will be exhausted and must stop to recover, she will also have slower movement

during the time she is interacting without a body, her body and sword are vulnerable

as her weight can protect her from being blown away or magic attacks that can pick her up. it put her at disadvantage to sneaking around and even using certain objects

she can heal nearly all wounds, but not her own. she needs a blacksmith to pour molten steel into the holes.
Biography:long ago before the kingdoms were united there lived a queen of the deserts, she knew of magic that could change the very soul of beings and even destroy them. people feared her great power, but she was also a healer. she cared for her people and when a plague that threatened to make her kingdom go extinct came to. she set it her goal cured everyone and so she did, all but herself, she was weakened and could not cure the plague. she didn't allow anyone near her in fear of infecting others, and as her health declined greatly she slowly couldn't even cast a spell. a dark mage, a man who went by the name of Thanatos brought forth an answer to save her, he told her "this is the cure to living, I shall make you immortal and unable to die" the queen thought upon it before a cough of blood interrupted her thoughts only to make her agree in the end. the mage told her "bring forth her greatest blacksmiths and have them make a steel body immune to most magic and a great sword that could cut all".
when they finished it midnight and he carved runes into both the chest of the body and the sword. he then had her lay next to the body and he spoke words that could not be understood, but the runes glowed brightly as the sword ripped her soul from soon to be a corpse and locked it away inside. she screamed in agony every second. she was soon transferred when she woke it was centuries after. her people were all gone and her palace covered in sand and long dead, her own corpse lying next to her, nothing but bones. she grabbed a nearby cloth and wrapped it around her neck to make makeshift cloths and took the sword with her and covered it. she crawled out and traveled the deserts, practicing her new abilities as she traveled. she longed for answers to what happened and to take back her kingdom, her travels brought her to meet people and teach her the world, but all eventually fell to mortality.

Pretty cool character idea. How does she heal wounds though? It that part of her powerset? I don't see it if it is.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:

healing magic
Limitations :

Pretty cool character idea. How does she heal wounds though? It that part of her powerset? I don't see it if it is.

It is, just wanted to see how well others receive her, cause she is immortal

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:17 am

hey op, since you are not online often, due to school, can you set me as co-op. im online often so stuff doesn't slip past me

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:39 am

Xichung wrote:hey op, since you are not online often, due to school, can you set me as co-op. im online often so stuff doesn't slip past me

I’m co-op bud. See this quote:
Asardia wrote:

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:hey op, since you are not online often, due to school, can you set me as co-op. im online often so stuff doesn't slip past me

I’m co-op bud. See this quote:
Asardia wrote:
its not really an official confirmation we need the plot to progress and i believe if you are co-op, you can certify my character. this a great rp and i don't want it to die.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:20 pm

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:

ok I understand.

Izayoi is ready to meet the emperor.

I finally have some free time today so I'll try to get a post up with the Emperor preparing for the conference. Though I hope other houses will be there too

Xichung wrote:

Limitations :

Immortality is quite an interesting power. However, if the sword is broken, then does her soul leave? I saw that Memphis is able to take over the bodies of others, but in an "extremely weakened state." So I'm assuming she'll just take over someone else, but would that mean she loses her immortality?

I'm willing to make you, Haedros, and 5pb Co Ops if you all want to. For now I'll just have you and Haedros until 5pb accepts/declines.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:11 pm

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote:Izayoi is ready to meet the emperor.

I finally have some free time today so I'll try to get a post up with the Emperor preparing for the conference. Though I hope other houses will be there too

Xichung wrote:

Limitations :

Immortality is quite an interesting power. However, if the sword is broken, then does her soul leave? I saw that Memphis is able to take over the bodies of others, but in an "extremely weakened state." So I'm assuming she'll just take over someone else, but would that mean she loses her immortality?

I'm willing to make you, Haedros, and 5pb Co Ops if you all want to. For now I'll just have you and Haedros until 5pb accepts/declines.
no, my idea is only a steel body, like taking over a suit of armor, but she will not be able to take over another person
Last edited by Xichung on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse