NATION

PASSWORD

1914 Alternate RP

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Evil Lord Bane
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Evil Lord Bane » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:23 am

Post deleted
Last edited by Evil Lord Bane on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Please note: The scoring in this years Deathrace has been changed. Please click here for the updated scoring chart.
We've improved on the Toxic Death Clouds that hangs above our whole nation. They are now radioactive as well!
Top 3 most read factbook entries:
Popular Deathsports - Carmageddon and Auto Dueling.
Vehicular Weaponization: Do's and Don't's.
Outzones and How to Survive Them.
Disclaimer: The name comes from the game Warlords, and has nothing to do with any DC comic book characters.
Try our new, improved Soylent Green, now with 20% more girls!

Erskiellander
Secretary

Founded: May 30, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Erskiellander » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:27 am

post deleted
Last edited by Erskiellander on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boere-republiek Natal
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Boere-republiek Natal » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:37 am

(Encrypted telegram)
Dear Kaiser Ludwig the 1st of the German Empire and it's colonies, Leader of the House of Hohenzollern and Member of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha,

As many know, I have put forward an enormous effort in transforming the old Turkish capital into a magnificent city worthy of the name of Tsarigrad. I’ve been looking through some old documents of the Ottomans of infanstructure plans. I don’t not know if they ever approached your government on this idea, but there are papers detailing a Berlin-Istanbul Railroad. In the best interests of my city and Princedom, I believe that this project would be one worth pursuing. I propose a joint Anatolian-German project to build a Berlin-Tsarigrad railroad. The one issue that may come up is that we will need access to Austrian and Bulgarian lands. Perhaps I can pull some of my connections to get permission from their governments.

Signed,
Prince Victor Nicolovnia Ekaterestvika Romanov,The Grand Prince of Anatolia, Defender of the Holy Lands, Master of the Arabs, Conqueror of the Turks, Prince of the Russians, Lord of the Dardanelles, and Crown Jewel of the Russian Empire

Erskiellander
Secretary

Founded: May 30, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Bellum venerit

Postby Erskiellander » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:07 am

The Imperial Marines, under the command of Admiral Gorner, had finished occupying the entirety of Western Sahara within the allocated time. In the meantime, 4 Bayern-Class Battleships laid waste on the Capital of Equatorial Guinea, Malabo. The City is also bombarded from the coast of Kameroun by large 250 mm Mortars.

Up north, A large landing of over 700,000 troops debarqued in Galicia, helped by the covering fire of 2 Derfflinger Class Battlecruisers and 6 Blucher Class Armoured Cruisers, quickly advancing throught the land. 4,000 Cavalry units were also deployed, along with 900 armored cars and 700 Tanks. A self propelled Seeflug plane platform, bassically the 1st Aircraft carrier in history, brought an entire squadron of Gotha G.V into battle, bombarding Madrid and various other cities.

The Caragoñan navy was all but a myth, obliterated by the superior German fleets.

Boere-republiek Natal wrote:(Encrypted telegram)
Dear Kaiser Ludwig the 1st of the German Empire and it's colonies, Leader of the House of Hohenzollern and Member of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha,

As many know, I have put forward an enormous effort in transforming the old Turkish capital into a magnificent city worthy of the name of Tsarigrad. I’ve been looking through some old documents of the Ottomans of infanstructure plans. I don’t not know if they ever approached your government on this idea, but there are papers detailing a Berlin-Istanbul Railroad. In the best interests of my city and Princedom, I believe that this project would be one worth pursuing. I propose a joint Anatolian-German project to build a Berlin-Tsarigrad railroad. The one issue that may come up is that we will need access to Austrian and Bulgarian lands. Perhaps I can pull some of my connections to get permission from their governments.

Signed,
Prince Victor Nicolovnia Ekaterestvika Romanov,The Grand Prince of Anatolia, Defender of the Holy Lands, Master of the Arabs, Conqueror of the Turks, Prince of the Russians, Lord of the Dardanelles, and Crown Jewel of the Russian Empire

[Encrypted and codified message]

Prince Victor Nicolovnia Ekaterestvika Romanov,

My father, Wilhelm the 2nd, was never a fan of globalisation,
So when he was approached with such a project, he refused.
But I'm not my father. This idea is brilliant indeed, but what could be even better,
Is the linking of the Berlin-Tsarigrad Railroad with Hejaz and Berlin-Bagdad rail networks,
Allowing greater moving of supplies, tourists and more through our countries.

One of my best engineers, Heinrich August Meissner,
Will be assigned to the project.

May this project unify our countries in a common goal.

Sincerly,
-Kaiser Ludwig the 1st of the German Empire and it's colonies, Leader of the House of Hohenzollern and Member of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

New Minitopia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Minitopia » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:09 am

Russo-Austria wrote:
New Minitopia wrote:From: The Emperor of Austria-Hungary Franz the Fifth

To: The Empress of Russia Ekatrina

Dear Empress,

We hope this telegram reaches you in good stead and we hope you are in good health.

We have seen recently that you are having trouble with a Bolshevik and Turkish problem.

We wish to end this annoyance to both our great nations through a alliance, we will help with the Turkish and Bolsheviks, and in return we merely ask for peace and trade to resume between our Empires.

We wait anxiously for your answer

Yours sincerely,

Emperor Franz the Fifth of Austria-Hungary

(this is an encrypted message)

To the Emperor of -Austria-Hungary,

We are most pleased that your Empire is offering an olive branch, however you must understand that we are being able to take Turkey under our control without need of Austria help. Your power - with all due respect - is not what it once was. So. We counter offer. The Austrians gain open trade from Russia, and a peaceful border - an Russian gains your overseas territory (OOC: it's only a small area in china), and the area of Galacia in north eastern Austria Hungary. We will also purchase this land for 500,000 rubles.

If you wish to negotiate further, we are more than happy to,

Signed
-Empress and Autocrat of All Russia, Defender of the Holy Lands, The Irom Mistress of Poland, Empress of the Romans, Mistress of the Turks, and Defenders of the Faith, Ekaterina Tatiana Dimitrievna Romanov III

Dear Empress of Russia

We will accept your terms on four conditions:

[list=] Sovereignty and independence from Russia

The ability to take part in military operations of Russia, and the ability to claim land from those campaigns

Weapons imports from Russia at a lower price

A marriage to our emperor from a high ranking Russian family, possibly even the Romanovs
[/list]

If you disagree with any of these we will repeal them, however we thank the Great Russian Empire for their help, and send 4 schnitzel chefs over their as a thank you

Yours sincerely,

Franz the Fifth of Austria-Hungary, Saviour of our People and Nightmare of our Enemies

New Minitopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minitopia » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:12 am

Erskiellander wrote:The Imperial Marines, under the command of Admiral Gorner, had finished occupying the entirety of Western Sahara within the allocated time. In the meantime, 4 Bayern-Class Battleships laid waste on the Capital of Equatorial Guinea, Malabo. The City is also bombarded from the coast of Kameroun by large 250 mm Mortars.

Up north, A large landing of over 700,000 troops debarqued in Galicia, helped by the covering fire of 2 Derfflinger Class Battlecruisers and 6 Blucher Class Armoured Cruisers, quickly advancing throught the land. 4,000 Cavalry units were also deployed, along with 900 armored cars and 700 Tanks. A self propelled Seeflug plane platform, bassically the 1st Aircraft carrier in history, brought an entire squadron of Gotha G.V into battle, bombarding Madrid and various other cities.

The Caragoñan navy was all but a myth, obliterated by the superior German fleets.

Signed,

[Encrypted and codified message]

Prince Victor Nicolovnia Ekaterestvika Romanov,

My father, Wilhelm the 2nd, was never a fan of globalisation,
So when he was approached with such a project, he refused.
But I'm not my father. This idea is brilliant indeed, but what could be even better,
Is the linking of the Berlin-Tsarigrad Railroad with Hejaz and Berlin-Bagdad rail networks,
Allowing greater moving of supplies, tourists and more through our countries.

One of my best engineers, Heinrich August Meissner,
Will be assigned to the project.

May this project unify our countries in a common goal.

Sincerly,
-Kaiser Ludwig the 1st of the German Empire and it's colonies, Leader of the House of Hohenzollern and Member of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

Dear Kaiser Ludwig the 1st of Germany,

We appeal to our fellow Germanic nation to help us re-establish a empire our ancestors would be proud of, and we additionally request a alliance between our great nations

Boere-republiek Natal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boere-republiek Natal » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:17 am

(Encrypted telegram)
Dearest Mother,
I received tell that the Emperor of Austra-Hungary is looking for a Royal marriage with our family. While he may be looking for himself a wife, I propose an alternative. I have come of age and even rule over my own lands, yet I have no wife or heir. If you could perhaps discuss with the Emperor if he has a younger woman of his family unwed. If I was to marry a member of their royal family, it would draw our nations closer together and also help me with my business interests in Austria.

Your loving son,
Victor

Valkalan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Valkalan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:19 am

- The invasion on the East Coast caught the US off guard, resulting in the Federal government's temporary relocation to Denver, Colorado, and the dismissal of President Woodrow Wilson and his administration. In his place, President Johnathan James Fitzpatrick, a steel tycoon from Pittsburgh, was elected by an emergency act of Congress. From a makeshift podium in the Bates Hotel, President Fitzpatrick addressed the audience before him.

"My fellow Americans, the invasion of the East Coast will forever live infamy. I assure you, that I will not stand and let this republic fall to the yoke of the British and their allies! I have ordered the full mobilization of our armed forces, who will be deployed to the East Coast to repel the British invasion of Pennsylvania. Meanwhile, from the West Coast ports of Puget Sound, Alameda and Long Beach, we shall build a wall...a floating wall of steel on the high seas deter British reinforcements and crush British overseas commerce. I have ordered the construction of a fleet of new battleships, which will be complemented 80 new submarines."

The Brits have unleashed a sleeping giant! With the might of our industry and the strength and courage of our servicemen, we shall repel the invaders!

OOC: Please note that these battleships are comparable to the dreadnought-type battleships of the time and are not intended to be OP. The submarines are also similar to the German U-boats of the time.

OOC: For those of you that aren't aware, I'm filling for America, since I've been told that the original USA player has been inactive.
Last edited by Valkalan on Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
वज्रमात अस्ता रिजथम

The Directorate of Valkalan is a federation of autonomous city-states which operate a joint military and share uniform commercial and civil law and a common foreign policy, and which is characterized by wealth, intrigue, and advanced technology.

New Minitopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minitopia » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:22 am

Dearest Mother,
I received tell that the Emperor of Austra-Hungary is looking for a Royal marriage with our family. While he may be looking for himself a wife, I propose an alternative. I have come of age and even rule over my own lands, yet I have no wife or heir. If you could perhaps discuss with the Emperor if he has a younger woman of his family unwed. If I was to marry a member of their royal family, it would draw our nations closer together and also help me with my business interests in Austria.

Your loving son,
Victor

Dear son of Russian Empress( sorry don't know your nations name )

I do have a younger sister who has come of age just a few year ago, and looks to marry. May we propose this marriage?

Boere-republiek Natal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boere-republiek Natal » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:36 am

New Minitopia wrote:
Dearest Mother,

Your loving son,
Victor

I do have a younger sister who has come of age just a few year ago, and looks to marry. May we propose this marriage?

(Encrypted Telegram)

To the Austro-Hungarian Emperor,

If my mother, the head of my family, accepts it, I will happy marry your younger sister. We can be wed in Hagia Sophia (which has been converted back to a church recently) I will host you and your family in my palace in Tsarigrad (Istanbul). I await a response from my mother.

Signed,

(OOC: I’m the leader of the Russian puppet state of the old Ottoman Empire.)

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Japanese and Chinese troops have fought on the Manchurian-Korean border. Japan has declared war on China. 400,000 total troops have invaded Manchuria with 20,000 attempting to land in Bejing. 200 fighters have been deployed.

UPDATE:
Japan has succesully taken Manchuria and are threatening Bejing. Shanghai has been taken.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Madrid, Caragoña

Hell had rained down upon Madrid. Much of the city lay in smoldering ruins. Fire spread from one construct to the next, with the agility of water, taking the majority of the people with it.

However, Nicolau remained alive.

Many staff had not made it out of the bombarded areas. About twenty-seven survivors remained in the Great Hall, across the doors of Nicolau's office.

Nicolau had begun laughing. In whatever fragments he could call his "mind", he believed he had heard the destruction of Moscow, from far away. To him, it was a glorious sound. The others, however, suffered from shell shock and traumatic stress.

The doors remained locked.

The damned doors were still locked.

A young man stumbled into the palace, covered in soot, one arm burned badly.

"Sir, we h-have news..." the man annunciated, struggling to speak. "La Coruña h-has fal-... fal-len to...th-"

Succumbing to his wounds, the man collapsed, unable to breathe. He passed slowly and painfully away. The others couldn't get to him in time.

"Damnit!" one of the survivors shouted, "We're losing the war on all fronts! We have no access to the sea anymore!"

"We have to convince our friend in there," another man gestured to the locked doors, "that this war is not to our benefit! At this point, we can't even fight back!"

A large chunk of warped wood and metal lay on the ground beside them.

"You know," a man in the back suggested, "we could use that to bust in."

No one could disagree. It was their only hope to get to Nicolau.

"Why don't I go in?" a fourth person suggested. "It's better for one person to go in than all of us storming at him. I can talk sense into him, perhaps?"

Again, nobody had any complaints.

Nicolau sat at his desk again. He was silent, but his brain was ablaze with delusions of success and grandeur.

"None of them understand that I'm saving this country! They're all fools for-"

Wham!~

The doors buckled slightly at the force of the impact, shaking the room slightly.

Wham!~

It happened again.

Wham!~

And a third time...

Wham!~

Snap!~

One of the hinges broke, warping the door slightly.

Crash!~

The doors burst open at lightning speed, causing Nicolau to instinctively stand and back into the corner.

In the doorway stood the man from before, who had fallen into the room due to the inertia of his impact with the door. He had dropped the chunk of metal that he had used to break in.

"Get out!" Nicolau furiously demanded.

"Listen, sire, I'm here to try and-"

"Now!"

The man got to his feet, small but noticeable bruises on his arms. He wore an expression of concern.

"Sire, please, if you'd let me talk to you, just for a moment-" the man paused, retching, the overpowering sight of the corpse of Grandas made him almost vomit. He managed to choke it back down, realizing he could have a similar fate."

"Fine. But shut that damned door before you come anywhere near!" Nicolau finally allowed the man, reluctantly, to speak his mind.

"Yes sire, thank you, sire," the man calmly thanked Nicolau, before turning back and pushing the doors shut. They couldn't lock anymore, but he didn't wish to say that aloud.

"My name is Roberto," the man said, in an almost friendly tone, holding out his hand in a polite gesture.

Nicolau paused, lifting his arm slowly, before taking Roberto's arm and shaking it. "I'm... Nicolau..." he retorted, making Roberto wonder if it was purposeful, or if he knew they knew.

"I understand it's been about a week since you declared Caragoña a state," Roberto offered, seeming to extend an olive branch.

"Yes! These peasants don't understand why I'm right and they're-"

"Shhhh, I know," Roberto said, in a patronizing manner. He didn't wish to anger Nicolau, "but you also have to understand that-"

Nicolau slammed his fist into his desk, leaving a dent in the framework. "Understand!?" he shouted, fire simmering under the skin. "I've tried to understand for too long! I've had to sympathize for too long!" Tears began welling in the eyes of the broken king.

Roberto put up his hand. "Sire... there are children who die on the front lines," he replied softly, "children not old enough travel alone are giving their lives for a lost cause." Roberto began to choke up as well. "Children I knew from my neighborhood in Toledo, Spain, are now but a memory."

Nicolau did not waver. "They're dying to defend glorious Caragoña! We are the best nation in Europe, and the people are too afraid to understand why we're the most powerful!" A singular tear fell down Nicolau's cheek. He continued, not stopping for any reason. "Spain was going to collapse anyway! King Alfonso was just too ignorant to see the flaws!"

Roberto was shocked. "Alfonso XIII? He died at Italian hands! We're supposed to be fighting a war with the Russians and British, and now they've sided with the Italians! They-"

"No!"

Nicolau threw himself to the ground in defeat. He knew he had lost. Inside him, he knew everything that the others spoke was the truth.

"I killed Alfonso! I hated him so much! I hated how he ignored us Catalan and Aragonese in favor of the damned Castillians! I watched him die! I strangled him to death with my own hands! And I was proud!" He began sobbing. It was lost. He had lost. He put his head to the floor and continued shouting and crying incoherently.

Roberto felt pain in his chest. He now was conflicted. If Nicolau had taken the old king's life, it was his duty to kill him.

But he could not.

Instead, Roberto extended his hand, pulling Nicolau back to his feet.

"There's still time," Roberto reminded Nicolau, sotto voce. "You can still call off the war. They haven't reached Madrid. Do the right thing and end this war here and now."

Nicolau took his handkerchief and wiped his eyes, resembling a child having their candy stolen.

"I tried," Nicolau whispered in shame and regret, "I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to cause so much death, suffering, and hatred. I've gone mad, haven't I?"

Roberto didn't want to say yes.

But he had to.

"I'm sorry."

Nicolau was terrified. The people hated him. The world was against him. He feared his own safety.

"What will happen to me?"

Roberto put his hand on Nicolau's shoulder.

"I know some people in Guatemala who know about the situation, and have agreed to take us in. You won't be hurt."

He looked the shattered soul in the eyes.

"I promise."

Nicolau put his hand on his desk.

"Now, Nicolau, you still have time. End this war and abdicate the throne. The people can rebuild with help from the others."

Nicolau's eyebrows furrowed.

"Alright."

With Roberto behind him, the disillusioned man stepped out of his office.

"There he is!'

"Shoot him!"

"No, wait!"

Crack!~

The gunshot was deafening. Roberto stumbled back, covering his ears.

He opened his eyes to see Nicolau, kneeling on the ground, with an open wound in his abdomen.

"You... you lied to me," the king rasped, before toppling over.

"Oh my god!" Roberto screamed in shock, "what've you done!?"

"I had to, he was a danger to us all..."

"He didn't end the war, yet!" Roberto shouted in disbelief, "he was going to abdicate and stop this war, and you just killed him in cold blood!"
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Evil Lord Bane
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Evil Lord Bane » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Erskiellander wrote:[Privately issued Telegram]
To: King George the Fifth, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and others, and others.

Dear Cousin George,

As I have heard that you were unabele to make the trip to Berlin,
I propose that I visit you at the Casttle of Winsdor instead.
If you accept, It would mark the first presence of a German Kaiser
On British soil in over 150 years. If you may, My sister, Fräulein Maya von Hohenzollern-Gotha,
Would be interested in visiting the country. Saddly, My wife will not be present, as
She demanded to stay to oversee the actions of our Imperial Chancellor, which is an old
Man with not alot of braincells remaining...May this meeting be a stepping stone
For ever-lasting peace.

Sincerly,
-Kaiser Ludwig the 1st of the German Empire and it's colonies, Leader of the House of Hohenzollern and Member of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

To: Kaiser Ludwig the 1st of the German Empire and it's colonies, Leader of the House of Hohenzollern and Member of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

Dear Cousin Ludwig,

First, may I offer my sincerest appologies for not making the meeting we had planed in Berlin, as I was recalled by Parliment. They do like to remind me, from time to time, who exactly runs the empire. I fear the way Parliment grabs power, my future famliy will one day be reduced to mear figure heads, and a tourist attraction for curious foreigners .

Excuse me as I digress. In answer to your question, I would love to host you and anyone you wish to bring with you, at my residence in Buckingham Palace. I am sorry your wife cannot make the trip. I'm sure my wife would loved to meet yours. And yes, I assure you, that once this meeting takes place, England and Germany Will Never Go To War at each other again, and we will know everlasting peace and prosperity, between our two nations.

Yours, in truth,
King George the Fifth of the UK.
Please note: The scoring in this years Deathrace has been changed. Please click here for the updated scoring chart.
We've improved on the Toxic Death Clouds that hangs above our whole nation. They are now radioactive as well!
Disclaimer: The name comes from the game Warlords, and has nothing to do with any DC comic book characters.

Russo-Austria
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

To Victor

Postby Russo-Austria » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Boere-republiek Natal wrote:
New Minitopia wrote:Dear son of Russian Empress( sorry don't know your nations name )

(Encrypted Telegram)

To the Austro-Hungarian Emperor,

If my mother, the head of my family, accepts it, I will happy marry your younger sister. We can be wed in Hagia Sophia (which has been converted back to a church recently) I will host you and your family in my palace in Tsarigrad (Istanbul). I await a response from my mother.

Signed,

(OOC: I’m the leader of the Russian puppet state of the old Ottoman Empire.)

Victor,

Only twenty-two years ago we were so proud to have begotten another son. How blessed was your father (May he Rest In Peace) that he offered an entire palace in the Ural Mountians to our Patriarch as a gift to the Almighty. Now we have watched you grow into a powerful leader Anderson strong monarch. Now - are are more than honoured to give your hand in marriage. However, as you know - you are royalty. And a Royal marriage requires vast negotiations. I wish you the happiest marriage - and we shall allow you to alert his Highness - the Emperor of Austria - of this decision.

Keep me informed of all negotiations and have the Austrian Imperila House contact us.

Signed
- Your Most Blessed Mother.
Join this cool RP: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=446624

Russo-Austria
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Russia in Spain

Postby Russo-Austria » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:07 pm

As the Russian troops assisted the shattered cities they received word that the Princess, Olga had landed at Marabella. With her were 10,000 strong of soldiers, doctors, and craftsmen. Also, she brought along 40000 rubles worth of wheat for the peasants in Southern Spain.

As she awaited on her ships, a short message was sent to the officers already there.

"Onward to glory. Take 300,000 men, and march up to Valencia. 20 ships are already moving up to soften their defenses."

And so, they moved on. Leaving the cities behind in better state than before the first gun was fired.

Evil Lord Bane
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Evil Lord Bane » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Boere-republiek Natal wrote:(By this time Ankara has fallen, The surviving communist leaders captured, and the war in Anatolia almost over)

(Encrypted telegram)

Dear King George the Fifth, King of England, Scotland, and Ireland, Emperor of India, and so on,

The issue of the Arabian peninsula has arisin on my desk, and with the communistic threat almost non existent m, I deem it as good as a time to solve it. On behalf of my mother, the Empress, we have deemed it acceptable to cede Arabian to you. Our border with be drawn between the peninsula and my region of Iraq. Personally I see no problem in the cedeing of this land. It is filled with backwards savages and desolate landscapes, so let it serve you more than it would have served me. My advisors have drawn up a treaty to officially declare the ceding of land. I’d like to invite you to my palace in Tsarigrad (Constantinople/Istanbul) for a signing. Renovations are fully done on the building, but they are just with the non-essentials: ballrooms, servent quarters, etc. I can promise you that Tsarigrad is becoming a jewel of my mother’s empire, and you’d quite enjoy a weekend here.

Signed,

George looked a the telegram, and could not help but chuckle at the end of it. What was it with these Romanovs and the long winded titels they give themself? Did it have something to do with the water they drank? Or was it that dry, tastless potato liquer they drank. One will never know.

He sent back one of his own.

To: Prince Victor Nicolovnia Ekaterestvika Romanov,The Grand Prince of Anatolia, Defender of the Holy Lands, Master of the Arabs, Conqueror of the Turks, Prince of the Russians, Lord of the Dardanelles, and Crown Jewel of the Russian Empire

Dear Cousin Victor.

Frist, I'd like to congratulate you on the way you handed the Bolshevik uprising. I can see your mother has chosen well the new king of the Turks, as I see much of your mother's undaunting strength and leadership qualities within you. I'd also like to congratulate you on your upcoming marriage.

As much as I'd like to come see your new palace in Tsarigrad for myself, I am afraid the alarms of War, and demands of Parliament, keep me from travel these days. I will be sending however, my eldest son and the Crown Prince of Wales, Edward, in my stead. At age 20, it is high time he should learn the duties of a British monarch. He is currently serving as an officer in the Welsh Guards. I will have him placed on official leave immediately, where he may travel to your location. He will be given the royal seal, which authorizes him to sign the treaty in the name of the king. With your permission of course, I'd like to have him stay with you until the time of your wedding, where he will be representing the members of the British royal family in attendance.

If this is acceptable to you, please let me know so I can begin the arrangements.

Yours in truth,
King George the fifth of the UK.
Last edited by Evil Lord Bane on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Russo-Austria
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Russia to Grant Britian

Postby Russo-Austria » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:47 pm

*this telegram is incripted and private*

By the Grace of God, We, Ekaterina Tatiana Dimitrievna Romanov, Empress and Autocrat of All the Russias, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Empress of Kazan, Empress of Astrakhan, Empress of Poland, Empress of Siberia, Empress of Chersonese Taurian, Empress of Georgia; Lord of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lord and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lord of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lord of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, and others, and others, and others.

To the King of Great Britian and Ireland, By the Grace of God, Emperor of India,

We are most please to host the Crown Prince, Prince of Wales, and heir apparent to the British Empire at Tsaringrad. We assure you that this visit will be completely secure and safe. And if your most Imperial Majesty are willing, we are more than pleased to tuitor the boy in the ways of running an Empire. While we know the Russian way of administration is differing from our British counterpart is in many ways - we know that with our personal oversight - a young boy will becoe a seasoned ruler in little time. With the arts of a proper monarch mastered beyond all schools can teach.

Signed
- The Empress and Autocrat of All Russia, Defender of the Holy Lands, Empress of the Turks, the Iron Mistress of Poland, and Conquorer of the Arabs, Ekaterina Tatiana Dimitrievna Romanov III of all Imperial Russia

Russo-Austria
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Valencia

Postby Russo-Austria » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:56 pm

By now, the 300,000 strong army of Princess Olga - a direct proxy of the Empress and Autocrat of All Russia - have marched upon the weary citizens of Valencia. Because of the city's admission's reluctance to surrender to the Imperial Army - the entire city of Valencia has been burned to the ground. Fires ravaged the great city as the Imperial Navy bombarded the city's defenses. The troops had lit the main givoner's palace with the leaders inside, and the generals smiled as the govoners himself was burned alive as he refused to commit sluiced by jumping from his balcony. Many soldiers commented on his devout Catholosism and whilst some applauded a man's dedication to his faith till death, most laughed at how he could have gotten aid for his city if only he had surrendered. Not one man, nor woman, or child escaped the brutality of the attack. All who refused to swear allegiance to the Imperial Crown of Russia were thrown into burning buildings and shot in the arms and legs to keep the, from running away. Even Those who saved themselves by pledging loyalty to Princess Olga and Empress Ekaterina commented on the brutality of the attack. And how the Iron Mistress must be fears by all.

Evil Lord Bane
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Evil Lord Bane » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:07 pm

OOC:
The person playing the US is one of my oldest, and best friends on this forum, which makes what I'm about to do even more enjoyable.
IC:
Rule Britannia Part 3 - The North American Conflict.

As the royal army made their way inland, though New York into Buffalo, they encountered light resistance, and in their great numbers, smashed right though to the Canadian boarder. Here, they met their first real test of the US Army, but with the positions they had to it, on the rear flank of the army, had no problems sending it into a rout. The citizens of Canada. upon hearing the news that, at last, the royal army had indeed arrived, where full of new hope and glee. In New York City, any and all monuments to the US, including The Statue of Liberty, where brought down by explosives. The Union Jack flew over Manhattan for the first time since the end of the American Revolution. The Americans where used to speaking their minds, freedom of speech, they called it. So any and all protests or uprisings where met by the type of heavy handed butchery which made the British Empire that what it is today.

South of the city, part of the Atlantic Squadron preceded by e-class subs, and lead by the world's largest class ship, super dreadnought, The HMS Canada, along with The HMS ARK Royal, the world's very first aircraft carrier (yes it existed in 1914) and the HMS Pegasus, another aircraft carrier, along with dozens of smaller dreadnoughts, battleships, cruisers, destroyers, and Frigates, with 50000 troops in transports, sailed down the coast of New Jersey, then up the Delaware river, to land at the port of Philadelphia. As they debarked at the undefended city, full blown panic hit the streets. The troops here also had a riot to put down, and once the thousands of dead civilians' had been cleared of the streets, the troops then when about the task of rewriting history, as they smashed the Liberty Bell to countless tiny bits, burned down Independence Hall, and any other place that had to do with the revolution. They then blew up the Philadelphia Naval yard, and with that, 2 of the three potential places where the US could build ships of war along the Atlantic seaboard where now denied to the enemy.

Unhindered by troop transports, the fleet sailed down the coast once more, this time to Washington, DC. as part of the landing troops moved along the coast afoot. Finding the US government no longer there, the British troops decided to reenact the burning down of the White House a hundred years ago, by burning down of the White House, again, and by blowing up all the memorials to past presidents,and the capital building.

To the north, Dreadnaughts, E-class subs, battleships, cruisers, destroyers, and frigates, with another 50000 troops in transports, made their way north along the coast of New England. They shelled all the ports, and cut the American off by sea. They made there way into the Canadian Maritimes though the Gulf of St. Lawrence, where they made short work of the much smaller American fleets guarding the gulf. With that our of the way, the fleet sailed into Quebec, and adding their strength to the defense of the city, was able to break the siege laid down by the smaller, American forces.

Upon hearing the news of success, King George the fifth decided that he'd commit one quarter of his total forces, another 250000 troops, to sail to New York and join the war, just to speed things up.
Last edited by Evil Lord Bane on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Russo-Austria
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

To the Austrian Emperor

Postby Russo-Austria » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:08 pm

New Minitopia wrote:
Dearest Mother,

Your loving son,
Victor

By the Grace of God, We, Ekaterina Tatiana Dimitrievna Romanov, Empress and Autocrat of All the Russias, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Empress of Kazan, Empress of Astrakhan, Empress of Poland, Empress of Siberia, Empress of Chersonese Taurian, Empress of Georgia; Lord of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lord and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lord of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lord of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, and others, and others, and others.

To the Emperor of the Austrian Empire,

We are very pleased you have accepted our terms. However, we must remind you that in this marriage, many more negotiations are to become in the future before the couple shall actually take their vows. Please keep us updated in detail on the actions of Austria Hungary. We are pleased to gain Such valued land from your nation. However, we request the handing over of all lands that hold at least sixty percent of their population being Poland, Ukarianian, and Slovakian. The reunion of these ethnic groups to Russia will be an excellent sign of good will.

Signed
- The Empress and Autocrat of All Russia, Defender of the Holy Lands, Empress of the Turks, the Iron Mistress of Poland, and Conquorer of the Arabs, Ekaterina Tatiana Dimitrievna Romanov III of All Imperial Russia
Last edited by Russo-Austria on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

The Sacrifice of the Valencians

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Roberto felt numb. All of his efforts to try and reach a man trapped by his delusions was all gone. Wasted.

Nicolau was dead. There was no doubt.

"Sir, telegram from the east," one voice piped from inside the office.

"Read it," a guard commanded.

A silence hung low and contaminated what remained of the palace.

"...it's Valencia. It's gone."

"What!? The Russians control it?"

The man with the telegram shook his head, regret reflecting in his eyes.

"No. I mean, it's gone..."

The realization affected everyone one way or another. Some of the survivors hailed from Valencia. Some of the men began crying, their prized city would never recover.

"Injustice! The children of Valencia... damn the Empress!" one angry group member fumed.

"We should fight this crime! To the last drop of blood!" another vengeful young man added.

"Yeah! We cannot simply stand by and forget the sacrifice of the Valencians!"

Roberto could not stand for this. The same behavior that brought Spain into this mess was being exhibited in those who wanted vengeance on Russia.

"People! Please! Listen to yourselves!" Roberto finally shouted, struggling to be heard above the commotion. "Don't you see?"

The room once again fell silent.

"This is exactly the attitude that led to Spain's downfall. You speak like Nicolau once did! You spit words of hatred instead of trying to fix the mess we have landed in! I will not stand for this! If we continue to fight, there will be more tragedies like Valencia! What about Barcelona? Or even proud Madrid? It's better to sue for peace than try and fight! Our armed forces are only prolonging the time it takes for the Russians to get here!"

Nobody dared speak. Uttering a word would be like unleashing a curse. It would be a proverbial death sentence.

"As we speak, more children die on the front lines!" Roberto preached, trying to convince the group that peace would be the only option.

He glanced at Nicolau's body. It sickened him to see his eyes were still open.

It was as if he hadn't departed this world.

"I talked to Nicolau before... he died." Roberto solemnly spoke. "He wasn't... a bad man. He was struggling. He was not in his right mind. He told me... he killed Alfonso XIII. Every day, he felt guilt, remorse, shame, and he was genuine..."

Roberto faced the group again.

"He was a lost soul. All he needed was some time to heal and someone to talk to."

He took a deep breath, before more quietly ending with,

"I guess it's too late now."

It was as if a vacuum filled the world. No sound came from anywhere. No birds chirping, nobody spoke.

Just somber silence.

Everyone mourned their losses in their own way. Roberto remembered his brother, who lived in Valencia. He felt no pain, however. He was simply exhausted. Tired of all that had happened. The entire group was weary.

"We don't have much time," Roberto spoke. His voice felt heavy, as if it sank into his throat rather than through his mouth. "We have to get a message to Russia. End this fucking war before any more children die because of it."

Everyone agreed. Not aloud, but they all knew.

"Alright. Everyone lay low. I'll send the message."

With that, Roberto glanced upon the ruined palace, and turned back to the office.

He would end this war today.
Last edited by La Paz de Los Ricos on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Boere-republiek Natal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boere-republiek Natal » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Royal Palace, Tsarigrad, Russian Anatolia

Prince Victor sat at his desk reading through reports when his advisor Nikolai knocks on the door.

“You may enter,” said Victor

“We have received two telegrams that may be to your interest.”

“Go ahead, spit it out”

“The Empress has gone ahead with your marriage to the Austrian princess.”

“Well that’s good. Contact the church officials and get them to start planning the wedding. And for goodness sakes can you find me some information on this woman am soon to be wed to? I don’t even know her name”

“I will, and the other telegraph is from the English King. Due to the current political climate at home and abroad, he cannot travel. In his place, his son Edward, Prince of Wales will come.”

“A Prince coming to meet with a Prince, almost fitting. He’ll probably be more tolerable than his father too. I’m actually rather pleased with this development. Type up a reply saying we graciously accept the Prince, and are looking forward to his visit.”

(OOC: Victor and Edward are gonna have a bro weekend. Full of hunting, partying, maybe even a Royal pud crawl. Also can the Austrian-Hungarian guy give me the name of the princess)

Russo-Austria
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

The Troops At Madrid

Postby Russo-Austria » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:47 pm

After the burning of Valencia, Princes Olga landed on Marabella. New orders for her men.

"All but 40,000 troops from Murcia are sent to Madrid. All Troops except 5,000 from Valencia are sent to Madrid. Surround it and demand the leader's to be handed over to Russia - or meet the same fate as the fool Valencians."

So, over 400,000 men loyal to the Russian Imperial Family marched all the way up to Madrid. Surrounding the city, all travelers by were executed on sight. The few troops standing in Russia's way were shot dead. Now, over 350,000 troops were around the practically former Capital of the dead nation of Spain. Awaiting commands. One of two options would occur. Either Spain would give up their leaders to Be tried - or the city would go down in flames.

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Invasion of China

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:51 pm

After the siege of Bejing, the Japanese army moved for the entire Chiniese coast as nearly all of China unites.

Nanning, the capital of China, was taken by the 40k Shanghai divisions

The Shanghai and Bejing armies have united

New orders:

100 thousand troops will attempt a landing is southern China while the North Chinese armies also move south to grab all of China's agriculture.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Boere-republiek Natal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boere-republiek Natal » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:27 pm

(Encrypted telegram)

Dearest Mother,

My plan to make Tsarigrad a Russian city is coming into view. I’ve enclosed a map of the planned city with this message. The palace is near to completion. I’ve set aside a grand bedroom to be build for you to use one your visits.

Speaking of your visits, I hope you will attend my wedding in a few months. The room should be finished by then. I need to ask you a favor. I accepted the marriage seeing as it would be beneficial to our family, but I know nothing of this woman; could you find out anything about her?

On other matters, I have accepted the Prince of Wales visit. It shall be my first time entertaining another member of royalty. Any advice.

Your loving son,
Victor

P.S.: how goes the war in Spain.

(Enclosed is a map detailing Tsarigrad. The city is split into 3 districts. The Trade district lines the coastline of the city. All maritime buildings are located here along with most factories. There is also a planned grand shipyard to be build in the harbor. The Russian District is the area surrounding the palace. It is the area where most construction is occurring. It will eventually resemble Russian cities. It will be mostly an upperclassman part of town also containing many Orthodox churches. The final district is the Turkish district. It is a small area that remains unchanged from Ottoman times. It mainly exists to keep peasants from revolting over a complete destruction of their culture. It is a mostly poor area of town.)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse