NATION

PASSWORD

Fates And Futures [OOC | Signups Closed | Arc 2.5!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:14 pm

Hmm. Which mission should my hallucination inducing and physical-izing hero Chambi go to? The main one in Texas with bad guys with powers? Or the side one at home vs. bad guys with almost all non powers but just weapons?

OP, any thoughts?
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Wulf Da Guy
Attaché

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Wulf Da Guy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:25 pm

I'd like to have Artemis go out on the Dock raid. Should be fun

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Talchyon wrote:Hmm. Which mission should my hallucination inducing and physical-izing hero Chambi go to? The main one in Texas with bad guys with powers? Or the side one at home vs. bad guys with almost all non powers but just weapons?

OP, any thoughts?

Depends on which route you feel like playing. There's multiple ways to do the docks mission, but the one in Dallas is definitely going to take a shock and awe route.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:snip

Accepted.
Last edited by Forest State on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't tread on me

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:27 pm

Is there room for Cuttlefish on the dock run? Shape shifting might be useful on that

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:39 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Is there room for Cuttlefish on the dock run? Shape shifting might be useful on that

Fairly sure that everyone left in SM can go on the dock run if they wish.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:52 am

Tag, assuming this is still open?
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:54 am

I just hope it doesn't start before i can post my app

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:25 am

Forest State wrote:
Talchyon wrote:Hmm. Which mission should my hallucination inducing and physical-izing hero Chambi go to? The main one in Texas with bad guys with powers? Or the side one at home vs. bad guys with almost all non powers but just weapons?

OP, any thoughts?

Depends on which route you feel like playing. There's multiple ways to do the docks mission, but the one in Dallas is definitely going to take a shock and awe route.

That's one thing Chambi can do well is shock and awe... Course, that usually works best if people don't have psionic blockers.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:27 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:Tag, assuming this is still open?

Yup, we are. Long time no see.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:31 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Tag, assuming this is still open?

Hey, Lunas, how you been?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:32 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Hey, Lunas, how you been?

Pretty good, you?

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:35 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Hey, Lunas, how you been?

Pretty good, you?

Not bad, really busy - can't say that's a bad thing for anything but my NS activity :p

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:12 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Is there room for Cuttlefish on the dock run? Shape shifting might be useful on that

Of course.
Talchyon wrote:
Forest State wrote:Depends on which route you feel like playing. There's multiple ways to do the docks mission, but the one in Dallas is definitely going to take a shock and awe route.

That's one thing Chambi can do well is shock and awe... Course, that usually works best if people don't have psionic blockers.

Well, Overlord has a blocker. But not everyone has one, or even anyone outside of Overlord really.
don't tread on me

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:53 pm

PLAYER CHARACTER APPLICATION

VITALS

Name:Adele Summers
Nickname/Alias:Terrana
Appearance:

Build: 5 ft 7

Primary Ability: Earth Manipulation.Adele is capable of controlling the forces of the Earth to her will. Through sheer willpower, she can summon earthquakes, lift boulders with her mind, and change the properties of the earth in profound ways.
Other Abilities:
Geokinetic Flight-She can fly by levitating rocks, and propel herself with breathtaking speeds.

Earth Detection-Can sense the properties of the Earth and earthen elements, beneath her feet and is capable of detecting the size, amount, and composition of the elements.

Earth Sensory-Can sense the locations of others in a 5-mile radius by feeling their vibrations in the Earth.

Earth Mimicry-Adele by concentrating can literally transform into the earth, amplifying her strength and abilities immensely.
Power Drawbacks:
Energy-Using her powers takes stamina both mentally and physically, the more she uses her powers, the weaker she becomes. She needs rest to recharge her power reserves.

Novice-Adele is by no means a master. She cannot lift earth that is too heavy or else she'll overexert herself. This applies to all her abilities thus she is not able to reach her full potential right now. Of course, with training, she'll become more adept with her powers, but for now, she is just a beginner.

This especially applies to her Earth mimicry. While she can transform herself and significantly increasing her powers, she can only do it for twenty-five seconds, longer than that and she'll be induced into a coma and can die.

Equipment:
Smart Phone
Fitbit Watch
Gameboy

DETAILS

Nationality:American
Hometown:Houston TX
Sexuality:Bisexual

Biggest Flaw:Is reluctant to use her powers for fear of overexerting herself. Is relatively new to controlling her powers unlike other metas and is thus considered a novice.
Main Skills:Intelligent, Adele has a natural curiosity that allows her to learn things conventionally at a breathtaking speed. She's also a natural acrobat, fast and agile. Is fluent in both French and Spanish. Knows how to cook delicious Tex-Mex, barbecue, and Creole cuisine.

Personality:Friendly and full of life and energy.
Biography:
Adele was born to working-class folk in the great state of Texas. Her father was a mechanic, and her mother was a grade school teacher. Her childhood was interesting to say the least, as a Southerner she had strong and colorful influences from all walks of life. Her creole roots and frequent trips to Louisana meant she would speak French fluently by age five. Growing up in the Lone Star state she would've mastered Spanish by age twelve. Rodeos, jazz and country music, were her forte during her young years and all things considered, she had a great childhood even though they often struggled to make ends meet and could not be afforded the greatest luxuries in life. Has an only child her parents showered her with love and attention which was worth far more then anything money or gold could purchase and she could not ask for anything more.

Naturally, her powers would blossom in her teens. It was a hot sweltering day in the Bayou City. Has Adele walked home from school some cruel and nasty bullies followed her and began throwing rocks at her. She raised her hands to defend herself but instead of being pummeled the stones immediately stopped and deflected in all sorts of directions. Micraously, none of the kids, was hurt but they quickly ran home out of fear of being harmed, and Adele bewildered wondered what in God's name had happened that fateful day.

None of the kids would mess with Adele after that incident, while she was undoubtedly a metahuman with powers she never seemed to have complete control, unlike other Metas. In fact, they would flare up in the most curious of ways. Once a car had almost run her over, but the earth rose up defensively and stopped it. During a particularly severe hurricane, a tree had collapsed and nearly killed her, but again the earth instinctively pushed the tree to the side just before she was crushed. She had no idea what was going on only that she seemed to have control of the Earth whenever death and harm threatened her chances of survival.

Adele would finish high school with distinction, scoring a perfect 2400 SAT score, she was ready to head to A&M on a full ride scholarship to get her Ph.D. in Physics yet a sudden urge took over her. After saying goodbyes to family and friends, she started her new life at college and flourished there. While driving to her college dorm from a party, Adele saw an apparition and swerved into the open plains. She would crash out of the car and into the ground. The earth would swallow her whole, and she would be buried in for one full day.

Something unusual happened while trapped in the earth, she blended with it absorbed its power, and soon became a fully realized Meta. After emerging, she had complete control of her powers. She felt as if the Earth had spoken to her, it was a surreal and unexplainable experience that no mere mortal could describe. Afterward, she was approached by the Syndicate who had gotten wind of her abilities and asked if she would like to be a cadet. Before she would've called them crazy but now she couldn't refuse.
#HLApp
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:55 pm

Apparently, I got a TG from Lunas about this two weeks ago and never saw it... :unsure:

Might throw an app up, depending on how I'm feeling over the next couple days.

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:10 pm

I think I'll be working on my app tomorrow
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:16 pm

Will post tomorrow. Hopefully for both missions, and I'll look at any pending apps too.

shit happens
don't tread on me

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:32 am

Also I changed her nickname to Terrana

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:39 am

VITALS

Name:Philipp Von Eleur
Nickname/Alias:Unit 132
Appearance:

Build:6'0

Primary Ability:Enhanced Combat/Weapon Proficiency:Philipp's most prominent ability is his prowess as a warrior.He has acquired a master-like ability in a great variety of weapons and would (In theory) be able to learn more in a relatively short amount of time, other than having what could be considered by some a superhuman degree of skill of his favourite arms.Philipp also has knowledge of several forms of martial arts, most notably the ones originated from the Central Asian region.

Other Abilities:Enhanced Condition:Philipp has a greatly augmented physical condition which grants him superhuman agility, strenght,speed,reflexes,durability,endurance and etc, allowing him to acomplish extraordinary feats.

Power Drawbacks:While having great combat abilities, Philipp is highly dependent on his weapons to be able to do exponential damage-Without them, he is in great disadvantage.

Equipment:While Philipp holds a vast arsenal of equipment, there are several items which he most always uses. Consider this some of his standard gear

Zaqımdalğan Assault Rifle:This Assault rifle was created by the Nova group that had created and raised Philipp for most of his life, training him in nearly all kinds of warfare. This weapon was created specifically for him

An Tapanşası Revolver, once again made especially for Philipp

DETAILS

Nationality:Kazakhstani
Hometown:None
Sexuality:Heterosexual

Biggest Flaw:One of Philipp's greatest fear is to become a cliche, edgy anti-hero.He also would despise to become a obscure, unknown hero in some random area of the world doing monotone tasks.
Main Skills:Other than practical skills that he could use in combat,Philipp is good at cooking and chess amongst other things
Personality:Philipp is rather friendly and outgoing, being quite comical around those who he considers his friends, while maintaining a calm appearance in more serious/formal situations.

Biography:It was in the 90's, Northern Kazakhstan that our story began.A small but wealthy Nova group composed of wealthy members of the Khazar society decided that that if they were to rise more in this post-soviet continent they would require super soldiers whose name would strike fear into the hearts of their opponents-Warriors so dastardly powerful most would question if they truly existed, or were simply legends that elders would tell to the new generations as a way to make them behave.
And so, the group began testing, spending great amounts of money for the best equipments that were at their disposal in such remote part of the world.Yet specimen after specimen, the experiments failed, year after year of lost money pursuing a dream which many would say would be impossible to achieve.
Finally, in 1998, patience finally awarded the Khazar group as a specimen did not perish, the first to succeed after over a hundred of those who came before him.In honor to one of the founding members of the group, a german scientist who was sent to central asia in the days of the soviet rule, Unit 132 was named Philipp Von Eleur.
Philipp's childhood was especially harsh, as test after test, training after training he was shaped to become the perfect warrior, the definitive killing machine.
This continued for over a decade and a half, as Philipp's abilities had long surpassed one that of a common human.Combat proficiency, enhanced agility, endurance, durability,speed and more, all of this were now abilities held by Unit 132.
Homewever, as Philipp's sixteenth year of existence began, an major event happened-The Nova group that had raised him had finally gone bankrupt.They had failed too many times before the creation of 132, and it would still take some time until he could be sent to work as a mercenary-which even then, would not be enough, since he was only one.And so, with all the equipment he could gather from his old base, Philipp began to live on his own, surviving with any work he could find in the Central asian Steppes and mountains, serving many times as a soldier for the many conflicts in the region.
Homewever, as Philipp continued to work, he pondered.Why was he wasting his time living as a mercenary, participating in conflicts he didn't care about just to win his bread?After all, he could use his powers to do something better. Something greater, and perhaps, something that would benefit people.And so, after many hardships and conflicts fought, Unit 132 decided to join the Cadet program of the Syndicate.
#HLApp
Last edited by Skarten on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:51 pm

Skarten wrote:snip

Novas Arcanum wrote:snip

Accepted.
don't tread on me

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:55 pm

I just posted in the IC. For anyone that doesn't know what this post means, it means that you can begin your attacks on the Dallas compound. I will have a map of it up if requested.

For those interested in the docks side mission, you can have your characters respond to their names being called to report to the vehicle bay for a briefing.

EDIT: Here's the location info if anyone wants it

Or, the building in Dallas that we're raiding.

Last edited by Forest State on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't tread on me

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Here we go, third character. Willing to add more drawbacks, just will need help figuring them out. Also, willing to nerf as necessary

VITALS

Name: Admina Kyrene
Nickname/Alias: Amazon
Appearance:

Build: Stands at 7’2” or about 218 cm and weighs about 262 lbs or about 119 kg

Primary Ability: Kinetic Energy Redirection - Admina can absorb and redirect all forms of kinetic energy, with kinetic energy being defined as the energy of movement. As such, if something is moving, it has kinetic energy. Kinetic energy can be further divided into five different types; motion, thermal, sound, light and electrical energies. By extension, she can also absorb and redirect magical energy, assuming the magical energy in question is connected to one or more of the five types of kinetic energy. Admina can not just absorb kinetic energy letting it just hit her (though it can not be deactivated by Admina, so it could be considered passive), and as such she must block the energy, with her arms and legs (hands and feet by extension). Often, that requires Admina to block the attack carrying the energy. Luckily, by absorbing the kinetic energy of an attack, the attack is rendered far less dangerous.

However, an attack is not completely neutralized, and she will take some damage, but still far less than she would have taken without her power. The amount of damage taking also increases based on the amount of potential energy the attack had (gravitational, mechanical, etc), and how she blocked it. Blocking with her hands and arms is far more effective than blocking with her legs and feet.

But what about the redirection part of Admina's power? Well, once she has absorbed the kinetic energy from an attack, she will release the absorbed energy with her next attack. It should be mentioned that Admina does not convert the energy into a different form. As such, if she was to block say a fireball that was launched at her, then her next attack will be comprised of the motion, heat, light and sound energy the fireball had, minus the small amount of energy that she was unable to absorb. Also, say that fireball was sourced from magic, then the attack Admina makes will also have magic energy as well. She can not however launch the redirected energy from his body, so it must be delivered with a physical strike.

There is however a catch. She can not absorb and redirect energy continuously. Every block, absorption and redirection leads to a 45 second cooldown before she could absorb and redirect energy again.

Other Abilities:
Enhanced Athleticism - Admina possess enhanced athleticism, through enhanced agility, balance, dexterity, endurance, flexibility, leap, reflexes and stamina. With her enhanced agility, she can dodge attacks and performs gymnastic feats with relatively ease. With her enhanced balance, she has little difficulty when it comes to balancing or recovering balance. The dexterity allows her to control her own body extremely well. The endurance allows her to continue fighting and survive for an extended period of time. Her flexibility means that she is capable of bending her body with relative ease. With her enhanced leap, Admina can make a ten foot vertical jump. Her reflexes allow her to react faster than even those with peak human reflexes, and finally, her enhanced stamina, which allows her to be physically active longer than peak humans.

Quick Feet - Admina is capable of moving at great speeds, and can reach a maximum sprint speed of 40 mph or about 64 kmph. However, she can not maintain this max speed for more than a minute at most, as such she only moves fast enough to where she isn’t wasting energy, but her opponents will still have a hard time catching her.

Peak Human Strength - Admina possess a level of strength that is greater than average, but still fall within human limits. As such, she is strong enough to break concrete cinder blocks with ease, and can lift up to about 1100 pounds or about 499 kg.

Can Take A Hit - While Admina can negate most damage of an attack by blocking, she does not have a way to negate a hit without blocking. But that doesn’t mean she is unable to take a hit without blocking. In fact, she is able to take more punishment than normal humans, due to constant training, her physicality, and her desire to win all fights she finds herself in. With that said, its not like her body is bullet proof or immune to other means of damage other than physical hits.

Power Drawbacks: Along with drawbacks mentioned in the powers, her main drawback with her powers is that she lacks any ability to engage opponents at range, as she is a close quarters fighter after all. Also, due to her confidence in her powers, she has developed a “punch first, ask questions later” kind of attitude when it comes to fighting. As such, rushing into a fight, without planning or stuff like that, is the norm for her. Nor is the idea of stealth and subterfuge. She also isn’t very smart, and has been easily tricked before. As we are speaking about the mind, it should also be mentioned, she is susceptible to telepathy, and mind control.

Equipment: Needs nothing but her own body

DETAILS

Nationality: Greek
Hometown: Sparti, Greece
Sexuality: She’s never had time to think about it

Biggest Flaw: Admina’s biggest flaw is perhaps her desire to win. This desire, while keeping her fighting quite often, it's a double edged sword. As if the fight starts becoming more and more difficult, she can find herself getting increasingly frustrated, especially if it looks like she can’t land a hit. As she gets more frustrated, her mind will begin to cloud and she will start making more mistakes. Be that frustration and anger being at herself or at her opponent. Angry martial artists are prone to making more mistakes after all. She also isn’t very smart, and has been easily tricked before. As we are speaking about the mind, it should also be mentioned, she is susceptible to telepathy, and mind control.

Main Skills: Admina’s skills are primarily combat orientated. She is highly trained in multiple martial arts, including Muay Thai, Krav Maga, Taekwondo, Silat, Sambo, Jiu-Jitsu, Okichitaw, and Pankration. As she spent most of her life learning how to fight and fighting for her survival, she doesn’t have many other skills. She is able to speak English (taught to her by force from her “manager”) and Greek (only basics due to her past) but has difficulty reading or writing, as she never really learned to read or write in either language.

Personality: Punch first, ask questions later. Pretty much sums Admina up nicely. When it comes to interacting with enemies, Admina will be more than happy to engage head on, believing that any method would just be cowardly. Perhaps this is because of the fact she was raised to fight. She is also very passionate, and can get easily excited, which leads others to believe she is pretty much always happy. But that is not the case, as whenever she looks back on her past, for any reason, she feels pain and is almost instantly saddened. During fights, she tries to remain cool, calm and collected, but often finds herself either being bored by the fight if her opponent is not strong or skilled enough, or finds herself having a good time as she faces an opponent who can match or is sometimes better than her. That said, her passion tied with a desire to win (which was instilled on her through fear) often leads to her getting frustrated or angry when she fights those who prove themselves much more difficult than she expected or likes. It is also worth mentioning that she has a hard time understanding people when they talk, due to her limited grasp on English and even Greek, often leading to her becoming confused.

Biography: Despite being born to normal parents, Admina was not normal, and that was obvious from a young age. She was born a big baby, and was always ever so slightly larger than those of her age group. Not to mention she was strong, and fast. So, raising her was a bit of a challenge for her parents, but they didn’t mind. They loved their little girl. But it was obvious that she was no normal human, and they knew they could not hide that fact. Eventually, the entire town of Sparti knew of Admina, which would eventually lead to Admina being taken from her parents by a man she’d find herself fighting for.

This man was a powerful telepath with the ability to learn someone's abilities by looking at them and specializing in controlling the minds of metahumans, metahumans he’d use to make money through underground metahuman fighting rings. Upon visiting the town of Sparti, for sightseeing, he learned about the young Admina, and saw an opportunity to for once, train a fighter to fight as he wanted. So, after a few days of observing the now 5 year old Admina, he made his move, took over the mind of the young Admina, and forced her, a 5 year old child, to kill her own parents.

She would grow up, controlled by this man, though the man could only force her to do things, not change how she felt about it. She would be trained to fight, and kill by other fighters this man had control of. Until eventually, she had her first fight. At only 14 years old, the man who owned her, put her into a fight. It was a difficult fight, but she came out the victor. For the next four years, she would continue to fight in underground metahuman fighting rings across the world, winning and allowing her “manager” to make a fortune. She didn’t just fight for him though, she was forced by him to do other things for him, such as serve as his personal bodyguard, and keep him company over nights.

Eventually she would be freed of her “manager”, when a fight of hers was interrupted by the Syndicate. One thing lead to another, Admina was arrest, her “manager” was killed resisting arrest, and she was freed from his control. Upon learning that she was mind controlled and forced into fighting, Admina was released. But her skills and abilities did not go unnoticed, and she was invited to join the Futures Program. And the rest, is history.
#HLApp
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:snip

Accepted.
don't tread on me

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:04 pm

There it is, i made a post.
Wohoo!

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:14 pm

FACTION APPLICATION

Name: United States Anti-Meta Mobile Task Force Program

Membership: 40,564

Areas of Operation: U.S.A

Alignment: America First - Hero Alignment

Description of Faction Strength Level: LINK TO FILE

Background: (Background in file. Nothing big)

#HLApp

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse