NATION

PASSWORD

Cum Aperito Pandemonium {DEAD}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mondrova
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mondrova » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:58 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Mondrova wrote:
Well, I have been thinking of alternative support-type powers that could be used. I have an idea for like a direct support one that kind of goes with his character. A sort of shared energy link power. Basically Johnny could share his own reserves of energy with someone he is contact with to bolster them, and drain away their feeling of pain if they get injured in a fight, bearing it himself. I'll include other limitations as well if the idea seems like it'd be helpful. Or if not I have some other ideas to spitball.

Sounds good

Okay then I will change it shortly.
We all ride the struggle bus sometimes

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:03 am

Well, since I'm failing to think of power ideas, any general categories we could do with?
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:04 am

Lunas Legion wrote:Well, since I'm failing to think of power ideas, any general categories we could do with?

Ugh, right, I'll have to go through that as well once I get to making an app.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:19 am

Lunas Legion wrote:Well, since I'm failing to think of power ideas, any general categories we could do with?

Some more ranged powers could be useful
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:55 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Hey

Merlin

You're missing something important

And what would that be?
Well, first of all, there's a Certain Thing that I might want, but also, where are the fun character titles?

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:20 am

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
And what would that be?
Well, first of all, there's a Certain Thing that I might want, but also, where are the fun character titles?

I haven't come up with them yet
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:33 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Well, first of all, there's a Certain Thing that I might want, but also, where are the fun character titles?

That's tragic.

...*rolls around* I'm booooooooooooored

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
That's tragic.

...*rolls around* I'm booooooooooooored

Sorry, can't help you
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:17 pm

*sigh*

Well, I might have a friend of mine show up. I hope so. Though, she hasn't roleplayed before--she's a good writer, though, so she just has to get used to the style.

If she does join, I just want you to be aware in case she makes any mistakes--she'll do her best, but like I said, she's going to have to get accustomed to how roleplays work. Just, y'know, don't be too hard on her, all right? I've told her that you guys are pretty cool, so don't scare her off right away!

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Charlia wrote:*sigh*

Well, I might have a friend of mine show up. I hope so. Though, she hasn't roleplayed before--she's a good writer, though, so she just has to get used to the style.

If she does join, I just want you to be aware in case she makes any mistakes--she'll do her best, but like I said, she's going to have to get accustomed to how roleplays work. Just, y'know, don't be too hard on her, all right? I've told her that you guys are pretty cool, so don't scare her off right away!

That sounds like a challenge Char.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:24 pm

I can't make any promises with what may show up in the IC...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:28 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Just don't scare her off by getting too upset with her if she makes a mistake, is what I mean.

*shrugs*

Like I said, she's never roleplayed before. So, she might make mistakes, but I'm sure she can be just as good as any of you with a little time and patience. ^-^

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:36 pm

Lunas, you're making an app right? How is it going? (only asking because bored, also more activity means maybe more people)
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Lunas, you're making an app right? How is it going? (only asking because bored, also more activity means maybe more people)

Well I'm still trying to figure out the power since my uber-long power list (there's like 70) has a surprising lack of ranged powers that are viable by themselves.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Lunas, you're making an app right? How is it going? (only asking because bored, also more activity means maybe more people)

Well I'm still trying to figure out the power since my uber-long power list (there's like 70) has a surprising lack of ranged powers that are viable by themselves.

You don't need to use ranged powers... It was just a suggestion
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Well considering that I have literally zero other ideas for powers it's what I'm rolling with for now.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Well considering that I have literally zero other ideas for powers it's what I'm rolling with for now.

Let me know if you need help coming up with a ranged power then
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Let me know if you need help coming up with a ranged power then

Give me time, I'll come up with something... Eventually.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Charlia wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Just don't scare her off by getting too upset with her if she makes a mistake, is what I mean.

*shrugs*

Like I said, she's never roleplayed before. So, she might make mistakes, but I'm sure she can be just as good as any of you with a little time and patience. ^-^
So, y'know. Just letting you know, if you scare her off by being too hard on her, I'll see you after you go to sleep~

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Charlia wrote:
Charlia wrote:Just don't scare her off by getting too upset with her if she makes a mistake, is what I mean.

*shrugs*

So, y'know. Just letting you know, if you scare her off by being too hard on her, I'll see you after you go to sleep~

...now who's giving the wrong idea about this roleplay, my dear yandere-esque lady. :P

From what you're describing them as, they're a good writer. They're not experienced in RP yet. No worries!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:44 am

Charlia wrote:
Charlia wrote:Just don't scare her off by getting too upset with her if she makes a mistake, is what I mean.

*shrugs*

If it hadn't been you who said this, this would be conjured up all the wrong images in my mind.

Pfui! Bad Charlia, bad!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:10 am

How are apps coming?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:17 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Charlia wrote:So, y'know. Just letting you know, if you scare her off by being too hard on her, I'll see you after you go to sleep~

If it hadn't been you who said this, this would be conjured up all the wrong images in my mind.

Pfui! Bad Charlia, bad!
OH HECK NO.

Someone get me bleach.

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:57 am

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:If it hadn't been you who said this, this would be conjured up all the wrong images in my mind.

Pfui! Bad Charlia, bad!
OH HECK NO.

Someone get me bleach.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:10 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:How are apps coming?

Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. Depends how successful I am at making a DoC IC post.
Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:If it hadn't been you who said this, this would be conjured up all the wrong images in my mind.

Pfui! Bad Charlia, bad!
OH HECK NO.

Someone get me bleach.

That you didn't see this coming makes it even funnier. The setup from you was just perfect.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse