NATION

PASSWORD

Cum Aperito Pandemonium {DEAD}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:16 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:How are apps coming?

Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. Depends how successful I am at making a DoC IC post.
Charlia wrote:OH HECK NO.

Someone get me bleach.

That you didn't see this coming makes it even funnier. The setup from you was just perfect.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:18 am

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. Depends how successful I am at making a DoC IC post.

That you didn't see this coming makes it even funnier. The setup from you was just perfect.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I spent too much time around teenage boys. Makes you consider everything you say very carefully because they are capable and willing to interpret dirty jokes into literally anything. It rubs off.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

DragonladyNatz
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby DragonladyNatz » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:54 am

HewwOwO
*snorts*
Being Cursed is fun, hahaha.
Anyway, hiya! I'm a friend of Charlia's. Do keep im mind I'll probs be kinda inactive 'cause school is starting again soon, sigh.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:55 am

DragonladyNatz wrote:HewwOwO
*snorts*
Anyway, hiya! I'm a friend of Charlia's. Do keep im mind I'll probs be kinda inactive 'cause school is starting again soon, sigh.

Welcome, if you need any help feel free to ask
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:57 am

*snorts*
Hey, Nat! *glomps*

(yeah this is my friend be nice to her or i'll kill you)
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
*snorts*

Welcome
*tilts head* It'll do.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:59 am

Charlia wrote:
*snorts*
Hey, Nat! *glomps*

(yeah this is my friend be nice to her or i'll kill you)
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Welcome
*tilts head* It'll do.

See, I can be nice.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:00 am

*snorts*

Hello there.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:04 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Hey, Nat! *glomps*

(yeah this is my friend be nice to her or i'll kill you)*tilts head* It'll do.

See, I can be nice.
*pats head* I'm proud of you.
*snorts*

Hello there.
...A suitable greeting.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:13 am

I've decided that I will look at apps for characters that are members of Vera Pax now as well as those from 2018. That said Vera Pax characters will be looked at with greater scrutiny. I also suggest that if you app to be part of Vera Pax, you be part of the Dragontooth Company.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:14 am

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Hello there.
...A suitable greeting.

Dankeschön.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:16 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:I've decided that I will look at apps for characters that are members of Vera Pax now as well as those from 2018. That said Vera Pax characters will be looked at with greater scrutiny. I also suggest that if you app to be part of Vera Pax, you be part of the Dragontooth Company.
Yay, more teammates for Aurek.

We don't need any more, because Kato is sufficient, thanks, but it'll be entertaining, at least. XD

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014

Postby Abserdia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:36 am

*snorts*

What's your opinion on nightcore? I'm asking for no particular reason, I just wanna make sure I'm right.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Surprise it's actually a WIP

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:17 pm

Character App
Name: Strashna Kostka
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Bio: A bio for only 14 years? Alright. Strashna was born in the Czech Republic to a german father, a physicist, and a czech mother, a geneticist. Due to better living conditions they moved to Germany, Hesse to be exact. Now, Strashna was a pretty normal child but due to her rather strange and foreign sounding name, she was often the target of mobbing already back in the Kindergarden. The constant abuse from those children made her wish to get out of the Kindergarden, start all over somewhere else, so she got her parents to apply her for Pre School and went there. But her attempt at escaping the pain and the ridiculing of her name was all in vain. It continued in the Pre School. It continued into Elementary School as well.

In Elementary School she attempted different routes to become an accepted member of the class. As a first grader she attempted to buy her classmates. She gave out sweets, toys, invited everyone to her birthday parties. It didn't work. They only took but once her presents were out of sight, everyone returned to what they had been before. As a second grader she attempted to make them all stop by utilizing the teachers, telling them every time when she had been mobbed by her classmates. The results only worsened her situation. The teachers soon grew tired of her and became annoyed whenever she came to them, refusing to help her. Meanwhile, her classmates had started disliking her even more. She was now a crybaby for them, a telltale. Previously mostly verbal abuse turned into actual beatings or 'redecoration' of her belongings.

As third grader she attempted a new approach. Maybe, just maybe, if she was better than them, they would stop. She started learning hard, started training hard and her quickly rising grades openly displayed her progress. You know what we call these perfect students around these parts? Streber which can be directly Strivers or Aspirers. It's, eh, not quite a neutral term. Usually used in a very derogatory manner. Anyway, nobody likes the perfect ones except when you can copy their homework. It reminds them of their own imperfections. So yeah, despite outclassing her peers, her situation got worse. Sure, she now also had very favourable Physical Education grades but that really doesn't matter if an entire group wants to beat you down.

By 2014, with her good grades, Strashna made it into Gymnasium early. By that time, she had lost faith in her classmates and it was around that time that the environment at home also started getting worse. Her parents were arguing with each other over politics. Her mother sided with her home country which had aligned itself with Poland against Germany's immigration policies. Meanwhile her father continued his support for Merkel and denounced the V4 countries that aided Poland as traitors to humanity. That ended with a divorce in 2015 when the entire refugee crisis spun out of control. Due to their neglect and even abuse of their child in 2014 and 2015, courts ruled that neither of the parents should get Strashna and she was put into an orphanage.

So Strashna landed in an orphanage, left without any people to turn to, without any people to really trust. After such a long time of mobbing and abuse from all sides, she had become bitter, resented things such as friendship, experienced joy almost exclusively when others failed. She continued attempting to be an exemplary student but at the same time started hurting her fellow classmates. She turned from the mobbed one into the mobber, returning the favour everyone else had done her. And that's pretty much what happened up untill 2018.
Appearance:

Starting Items: A Rubik's Cube (Colours: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, White & Black) and a School Uniform
Power: Hm, since I am totally basing this of Fear Kubrick, it'll have to be something based on her cube. But I am out of ideas today.
Skills:
-reasonably good in athletics
-fluent in German, Czech, English, Latin & Russian
-good at solving riddles (but I am not :lol2: )
-very good at solving a Rurik's Cube

RP Sample: I was invited
Did you read the Rules? No
What about number 9? Number Nein.

Optional Stuff:
Personality:

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Theme Song:

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:37 pm

*snorts*

Welcome to NS! How be ye?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:55 pm

Character App
Name: Thomas 'Tom' Montoya
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bio: Tom had spent his early days growing up in the confines of a suburbs, among all the hustle and bustle of cars and crowds. Though to say he was stuck in this kind of environment would be... mostly wrong. See, while his parents and himself were living in the suburbs, they would often visit
Appearance:

Starting Items:
Power: Plant manipulation. To be more specific, Tom can manipulate the growth of plants and control them in both offensive and defensive ways, like growing vines to block a pursers path or growing thorns on those vines to attack a person. In that same respect, Tom can also grow fruits and vegetables. But in order to do any of this, Tom will need to be able to touch the plant, or plants, if he wishes to manipulate or grow them. Also, depending on the type of plant and how fast he makes it grow (grass being the easiest, trees being the hardest), Tom, has the potential to get exhausted fast.
Skills:

RP Sample:
Did you read the Rules? YUP
What about number 9? It got eaten by 7

Optional Stuff:
Personality:

Alignment: Neutral Good
Theme Song:
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:06 pm

Danceria wrote:
*snorts*

Welcome to NS! How be ye?
Well, right now, I believe she's asleep.

She lives in Singapore.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014

Postby Abserdia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Charlia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Welcome to NS! How be ye?
Well, right now, I believe she's asleep.

She lives in Singapore.

If you move away from Singapore, does it become Sungapore?
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:04 pm

*snorts*

Hi, I'm Granis! I'm the dumb one!

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Granis wrote:
*snorts*

Nein, I am ze dumb one! Clearly!

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Granis wrote:

Bah, all that means is y’all’re both equally stupid! And yes, I am from New Orleans so that monstrous second person contraction is valid.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Granis wrote:

I'm the polite one. Or rather, the designated driver with a sexy imagination.
@Khasinkonia is our resident expert in obscure Asiatic languages.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:37 pm

Danceria wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Nein, I am ze dumb one! Clearly!

I'm the polite one. Or rather, the designated driver with a sexy imagination.
@Khasinkonia is our resident expert in obscure Asiatic languages.

If it’s from the northern hemisphere, I can probably help!

DragonladyNatz
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby DragonladyNatz » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Abserdia wrote:
*snorts*

What's your opinion on nightcore? I'm asking for no particular reason, I just wanna make sure I'm right.

I used to listen to nightcore pretty religiously, now not so much since I do most of my listening on spotify. I do still like some nightcore songs though.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:07 pm

DragonladyNatz wrote:
Abserdia wrote:What's your opinion on nightcore? I'm asking for no particular reason, I just wanna make sure I'm right.

I used to listen to nightcore pretty religiously, now not so much since I do most of my listening on spotify. I do still like some nightcore songs though.
Onee-sama, got any characters?

(but to the tune of 'Ma Survival', promise I won't stab you)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:06 pm

Charlia wrote:
DragonladyNatz wrote:
Onee-sama, got any characters?

(but to the tune of 'Ma Survival', promise I won't stab you)

Onee-sama? O.o
Obligatory Quotes below

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse