NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Imperialism: A Colonization RP (Reboot, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:51 pm

Parcia wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:
Brilliant we'll supply the guns and ammo in exchange for cash of course.

Cash...ok, can we work this out with cigars, fruits, and mercenary soldiers.

When we get rolling, you know, factories up and running, ports modernized, ships up and soldiers equipped, you have the cash AND some hardy soldiers.

I was just joking around cigars,exotic fruit and mercs are just fine and dandy.

The Vooperian SSR
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vooperian SSR » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:54 pm

Could I join?

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:03 pm

The Vooperian SSR wrote:Could I join?

Yes, this is still open.

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Bruke wrote:I updated Ethiopia's map on the app itself, so use that one.

EDIT: also ive made a fully completed app, let me know if anything needs fixing.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
NS Name: The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Nation Name: The Vodun Horde (Twi: Awufo Dea Dɔm)
Capital City: Glarthon, City of the Molemen (Twi: Emusiei)
Territory: Here ya go
Government type: Ecclesiocracy
Head of State: Mambo-asogwe Apedomessi Facilier
Head of Government: Mambo-asogwe Nyamékyε Facilier
Population: 13,000,000 (estimated)
Religion: Traditional
Army: ~300,000 fearsome warriors fight in a disorganized horde- driven by zealotry and absolute subservience to their priestly masters, they wield the ancient iron weapons of Africa with pride. Do not let their outdated equipment and zealous charging fool you- they are a force to be reckoned with.
Navy: The navy is quite neglected in the Horde, and consists of Songhai-style war canoes, as well as several captured slaver ships. Due to a lack of available gunpowder, these ships often cannot use their cannons, and alongside the canoes will rely on boarding and forcefully overtaking enemies instead of sinking them. This tactic's benefit is that more supplies, ships, and gunpowder can then be secured from the captured ships.
History: Beginning with the high medieval introduction of Islam to the region of West Africa, the local priesthood and their devout followers did not sit idly by. Nay, instead they rose against the Mansa Musa- viewing him as a traitor who would spend all of Africa's resources and riches appeasing the Arabs, and ultimately sent him to exile. The disorganized chaos effectively ended the Malian Empire, and in short order traditional communities began establishing their own leaders. Seeing, however, the increasing pushes made by the Islamic world for conversion, the priests convened in a secretive location- a cave, held important by many followers of the traditional religions, where they gathered the many esoteric societies and secluded priests across the land.

This conclave proved successful in establishing a cooperation, and the religious leaders of the land agreed to continue holding conclaves at the spot. Using the Twi language as their lingua franca, noting it as both the most populous language south of Islam and also one easily learned and understood by those who did not speak it natively. And so it was- the tradition established, the faith become more centralized, almost reformed, just far enough to push against the tide of the cross and the crescent, and to hold to their own traditions in the face of adversity.

Come the Renaissance, and Europeans began to arrive. With them came a massive increase in the slave trade, and the disparate kingdoms and tribes soon realized their need to band together to stop themselves from being crushed, subjugated, and sold by larger Islamic powers on their border, as well as by European slave raids. By the 17th century, these groups had all turned to their traditional leaders- the priests- and asked them to find a solution. Tasked with a great challenge, they held a Grand Conclave and came to a single conclusion- they needed to create a theocratic state, uniting the tribes and kingdoms, to drive out the foreigners- much as they'd done so long ago for the Mansa.

Taking all the leaders and letting their individual priests explain the situation, they then promised each their continued dominion over their territory under the new regime- so long as a ritual of subservience before the priests and the gods was completed. Each chief, each king, was brought to a field and given a drug to simulate a death-like coma, and were each buried alive. When they awoke hours later, they were unburied by the priests, and the rituals were complete. The rulers, in turn, administered this ritual (with priestly guidance) to their followers, and so on and so on until each had completed it. When children were born, they too had to undergo the ritual, some even with mourning included to sign the death of the "free" baby followed by a celebration of the birth of the new, subservient child. This cult ravaged the countryside, and began expanding its numbers and borders gradually over centuries.

Eventually, they attacked the slavers. Capturing ships and inducting the slaves and the captured Europeans into their rites and society, they established bastions on the coast and overran the cooperative kingdoms of the region. When Europeans next arrived for trade, they met with the proud warriors of the Horde, and were told of the vast underground city of the highest priests and kings, the land where conclaves were held- "Gua Dea Twi" - meaning "the throne of the Twi", but they misheard. The Iberians, struggling to interpret the strange consonants and the nasal vowels of these new men, heard a new name entirely. When attempting to transcribe, they got "Gularçõ", entering French via Catalan as "Glarthon", from where it came into English. Legends were established of the "underground city" where "men, like moles or badgers, inhabited crude caves"- all the misconception of legends and the esoteric secrecy which the Horde kept to its home base- in truth, a sprawling complex carved into subterranean stone. The native name for this place, "Emusiei", was retained across the dominions of the Horde.

In the present day, they are a strong, proud people- and hold tensions against any they perceive to be infringing on their traditional rites and homeland. At the moment, they've got their eyes set on Britain- an uneasy peace rests for the moment, and they acknowledge the great task that war would be. And so, with that all in mind, they turn to internal affairs- trying to keep their traditions as best they can in an ever-changing world. The struggle is powerful, but their conviction is greater.

Both of your apps are accepted.

The Vooperian SSR wrote:Could I join?

Of course!
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Jade Confederacy
Minister

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jade Confederacy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:10 pm

You know what, scratch my previous China app, I found something a bit more flavorful than a cookie-cutter RL Qing China
NS Name: Jade Confederacy
Nation Name: Taiping Heavenly Kingdom
Capital City: Tianjing (Nanjing)
Territory:

Government type: Absolute Theocratic Monarchy
Head of State: Taiping Heavenly King (Hong Tianguifu)
Head of Government: ^
Population: 350 million
Religion: Christianity (God Worshippers), Buddism, Islam, Local Folk Religions
Army:
- Reformed Armies [32,000]
- Heavenly Armies of China [1.8 million]

Navy:
- Norethern Fleet [ 2 battleships, 6 armoured crusiers, 22 gunboats]
- Eastern Fleet [2 armoured crusiers, 2 ironclads, 10 gunboats]
- Southern Fleet [ 2 armoured cruisers, 8 tropedo boats, 18 gunboats]

History:
The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom was declared in the city of Nanjing, now renamed Tianjing, by Hong Xiuquan in 1854. Hong Xiuquan proclaimed himself the brother of Jesus and claims to have been given a holy mandate by God himself to throw down the corrupt Qing government and reform Chinese society beginning with the equal redistribution of land and the cleaning of old customs. The Taiping Rebellion gained much momentum during its first years as its ranks swelled with Qing army defectors and peasants inticed by land reform. The Qing forces unsuccessfully besieged the Taiping capital of Tianjing and the rebellion spread until much of southern China fell under Taiping control. It was during this time that the Taiping government instituted a military-first policy that saw much of its resources devoted to the procurement of arms and the raising new armies. Despite its tumultuous founding and the lack of cooperation from Western powers, the Taiping forces proved more than a match for its Qing counterparts due to early instituted reforms and better overall morale. After nearly a decade of continuous fighting, one of the three remaining Qing generals was successfully bribed and defected to Hong Xiuquan's cause leading to the capture of Beijing and the capitulation of remaining Qing forces. Even after the defeat of the Qing forces, the civil war continued for another two years as some of Hong Xiuquan's lieutenants attempted to initiate a palace coup or establish Kingdoms for themselves. All fighting ceased in the fall of 1866 with all remaining rebels and remeant Qing forces either captured, killed or exiled abroad but sporadic purges of the Heavenly Court in Tianjing continued for another half decades until Hong Xiuquan was the undisputed sovereign of all China.

As the Heavenly King of China, Hong Xiuquan instituted agrarian reforms that saw the redistribution of farmland primarily in favor of those who supported him in the overthrow of the Qing government.
He also retained the military-first policy that saw the creation of modern and well equipped Reformed armies as opposed to the bulk of Taiping forces which still relied on outdated weaponry and doctrines. Hong Xiuquan died in 1871 and his son Hong Tianguifu was proclaimed the second Heavenly King. Not as radical as his father, Hong Tianguifu relaxed previous proclamations regarding the forceful conversion of Chinese subjects to God Worship and sought rapprochement with European Churches and to mend ties with European Powers which was all but severed in the aftermath of the revolution. Hong Tianguifu began the laborious process of rebuilding parts of the country that was ravaged by civil war and decades of banditry. He also sought to modernize the Chinese economy by instituting capitalist reforms and fund the construction of railways. He funded much of the reconstruction and modernization process through the auctioning of confiscated land and the export of raw materials to the industrialized nations of Europe.
Last edited by Jade Confederacy on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:34 pm

What is happening now? Why are there suddenly five pages. And I hope I don't miss out with my app yet, as it required more research due to the details, as well as making up a history
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:23 pm

Just a bunch of people hopping on. I'm gonna start my app now actually.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:36 am

NS Name: The Valyria Empire (Val)
Nation Name: The Byzantine Empire (Eastern Roman Empire)
Capital City: Constantinople
Territory: Link (I realize this clashes with Egypt, but as I did claim all traditional Ottoman land before him I am willing compromise. I just want the holy lands and Crete. Everything else he can have.)
Government type (Republic, Monarchy etc): Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Constantine XIX Palaiologos
Head of Government: Ioannis Kolettis
Population: 32,350,000
Religion: Greek Orthodox (State Religion), Sunni
Army:
  • 20,350 active troops, 12,350 reserve
  • The Varangian Guard-6,000
Navy: 21 Battleships and 173 other types of ships
History (choose a point of origin to start from): (The History of Byzantium is the same until 1452)
  • 1452-Byzantium gains an alliance with Poland, and Hungary thus giving them the needed supplies for the incoming battle.
  • 1453-Battle of Constantinople-The Ottomans decided to end Byzantine reign, however with the help of Hungary, and Poland they were able to push back the Ottomans thus keeping the Queen of Cities safe.
  • 1456-The Ottomans are finally pushed out of the Balkans.
  • 1460-The Ottomans are finally eraticaded, with Byzantium regaining Anatolia.
  • 1470-Byzantium retakes the Greek islands from Venice with the help of Austria.
  • 1500-The Anti-Unionist Civil War erupts between those wishing to mend the schism between the Catholic and the Orthodox churches with those who want to remain separate. The civil war goes on for three wars before a anti-unionist victory is secured. It would take several more years before Byzantium could continue their expansion.
  • 1520-Byzantium retakes Antioch.
  • 1523-The Theme System is reestablished.
  • 1532-The Great Migration occurs, in which Greeks are encouraged to move into Anatolia.
  • 1540-Byzantium retakes the Holy Lands for Christendom.
  • 1546-Byzantium loses the Holy Lands.
  • 1558-Byzantium retakes the Holy Lands, once more.
  • 1570-Byzantium sacks Medina and Mecca. This results in a great hatred between Middle Eastern nations and Byzantium. This makes complete conquest of the Arabian Pennisula impossible.
  • 1601 to 1700-A state of peace occurs for Byzantium, however many Islamic uprisings occur in that time. Several reforms occur at this to help them catch up with the growing western powers and Russia
  • 1701 to 1708-The Peasant Uprising occurs with many of the lower class rising up and killing many of their lords. The bloodiest civil war in Byzantine history, with almost a quarter of the population dying. The government sells Cyprus to Britain for support. This results in a government reform, ending the absolute monarchy that was seen in Byzantium for many years. A constitutional monarchy is established in its place.
  • 1829- The largest warship ever built, the Justinian is completed at the Golden Horn. This ship would continue to be the largest ship built for several more years.
  • 1844-Byzantium finally finishes westernization, with many people gaining more civil rights however people have begun to question the government. There are some who wish to restore the absolute monarchy, while others wish to be like their brothers-in-fate in Russia and become a republic.

Additional Info: Byzantium like the Ottomans of our timeline are slowly falling behind. They were able to catch up with the western powers, but are no where able to support a colonial empire.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Konigreiches Bayern
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Konigreiches Bayern » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:58 am

Parcia wrote:NS Name: Parcia
Nation Name: República Federal de Cuba
Capital City: Havana
Territory: https://imgur.com/bCWxZqH
Government type: Revolutionary Federal Republic, with a Constitution to come soon.
Head of State: El Presidente Fredrico Carlo
Head of Government: El Presidente Fredrico Carlo / Vice president Ramond Maestre.
Population: 1,570,004
Religion: Catholicism with small remnants of native religion.
Army: 10,000 standing troops, mostly deployed across the island in smaller units. (Load out and uniform to come soon.)
Your standard Cuban Heavy Infantry largely resembles the Union civil war regular, armed with After market Martini-Henry rifles, and recently acquired Single action Army revolvers being common along the troops. The single difference is the dying of the Old union Blues Green to help them to better blend in with the mostly Green island landscape around them. Small number of older troops still carry their Springfield Model 1861s and Lee navy revolvers. Nearly 3,000 of these troops act as the standing army and can be seen actively guarding military posts, forts, and harbors.

Light infantry resemble frontier troops, with out a standard uniform, and lacking Large scale cohesion and organization. Armed mostly with Winchester style lever action rifles, the Model 1876 in 45-75 express cartridge. Most of these serve in the role of reservists and rear guard troops, as well as Forest rangers and mountaineers. 10,000 or so are officially recorded.

Navy: 5,700 total Sailors (1000 of which are trained as boarding troops and marines) Fitting 6 armored, screwed gunboats.
These boats are all Gaft rigged cutters, modified to fit a single, low powered screw meant for slow going, port and river travel. Each ship fits a modifed French Made 95mm breech loading gun.

History: 1882 - A revolution, driven bynoted anti-Imperial revolutionary Armado Castro, over throws the Spanish Government and kicks off a 2 year long war between Cuban natives (Spanish and Actual natives) and Imperial Spanish troops. Noted during this time is the rather large contribution by EX-US civil war Veterans, mostly Irish Catholics* and freed Slaves. (Primarily surviving members of the "Fighting 69th" as well as freedmen from the 1st Arkansas, as well as smaller units formed from regiments of the "Iron Brigade", mostly of the 19th Indiana Regiment)

These Veteran Troops formed the core of the "Federal Army" and were used as heavy infantry to directly counter Colonial Spanish troops and subsequent reinforcements. Serving along side them was between 5-7,000 Cuban light riflemen (mostly armed with Winchester rifles) that fought in the heavily forested areas of the island and combated Loyalist Native tribes.

As of the current date (1884, no?) the Majority of the Imperial Spanish Forces have been destroyed or routed off the island and back across the Atlantic, and now the country looks to steel it self with better arms and aid from Neighboring countries.
Additional Info:
*(Primarily surviving members of the "Fighting 69th" as well as freedmen from the 1st Arkansas, as well as smaller units formed from regiments of the "Iron Brigade", mostly of the 19th Indiana Regiment)

>Independent Cuba
Knock knock
IT'S ETAZINI COMMUNIST UNION TIME
Last edited by Konigreiches Bayern on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: Bavaria
- Monument erected at Marienplatz in memory of 2005 Passau attacks
- Bavarian National Snow Games open in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- PM Gunther Windischmann celebrates New Years' 2019 with an extravagant display, including fireworks launched from Katyusha rockets and live shows from Swedish House Mafia, Fatman Scoop, Hatsune Miku, Gorillaz, Panic! at the Disco, Lúcio, Mummenschanz and more.
-Video of Bavarian, German and Czech soldiers drinking and partying at the tri-point border for New Yearsgoes viral.
-The 'Von Schmidt' family reveal secret pretzel recipe after 300 years, ingredients include duck fat and Saffron salt
-Kaiser Oskar makes surprise visit to children's hospital in Nuremberg

Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWldPCrHKaA

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:35 am

Konigreiches Bayern wrote:
Government type: Revolutionary Federal Republic, with a Constitution to come soon.
Head of Government: El Presidente Fredrico Carlo Vice president Ramond Maestre.
Army: 10,000 standing troops, mostly deployed across the island in smaller units. (Load out and uniform to come soon.)
Your standard Cuban Heavy Infantry largely resembles the Union civil war regular, armed with After market Martini-Henry rifles, and recently acquired Single action Army revolvers being common along the troops. The single difference is the dying of the Old union Blues Green to help them to better blend in with the mostly Green island landscape around them. Small number of older troops still carry their Springfield Model 1861s and Lee navy revolvers. Nearly 3,000 of these troops act as the standing army and can be seen actively guarding military posts, forts, and harbors.

Light infantry resemble frontier troops, with out a standard uniform, and lacking Large scale cohesion and organization. Armed mostly with Winchester style lever action rifles, the Model 1876 in 45-75 express cartridge. Most of these serve in the role of reservists and rear guard troops, as well as Forest rangers and mountaineers. 10,000 or so are officially recorded.

Navy: 5,700 total Sailors (1000 of which are trained as boarding troops and marines) Fitting 6 armored, screwed gunboats.
These boats are all Gaft rigged cutters, modified to fit a single, low powered screw meant for slow going, port and river travel. Each ship fits a modifed French Made 95mm breech loading gun.

History: 1882 - A revolution, driven bynoted anti-Imperial revolutionary Armado Castro, over throws the Spanish Government and kicks off a 2 year long war between Cuban natives (Spanish and Actual natives) and Imperial Spanish troops. Noted during this time is the rather large contribution by EX-US civil war Veterans, mostly Irish Catholics* and freed Slaves. (Primarily surviving members of the "Fighting 69th" as well as freedmen from the 1st Arkansas, as well as smaller units formed from regiments of the "Iron Brigade", mostly of the 19th Indiana Regiment)

These Veteran Troops formed the core of the "Federal Army" and were used as heavy infantry to directly counter Colonial Spanish troops and subsequent reinforcements. Serving along side them was between 5-7,000 Cuban light riflemen (mostly armed with Winchester rifles) that fought in the heavily forested areas of the island and combated Loyalist Native tribes.

As of the current date (1884, no?) the Majority of the Imperial Spanish Forces have been destroyed or routed off the island and back across the Atlantic, and now the country looks to steel it self with better arms and aid from Neighboring countries.
Additional Info:
*(Primarily surviving members of the "Fighting 69th" as well as freedmen from the 1st Arkansas, as well as smaller units formed from regiments of the "Iron Brigade", mostly of the 19th Indiana Regiment)

>Independent Cuba
Knock knock

Great Britain:Just notices communist haiti drops cup and pot of tea in shock weeps at loss of tea.Sends entire royal fleet KNONCK,KNOCK bombardment time! :twisted:

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:36 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Konigreiches Bayern wrote:>Independent Cuba
Knock knock

Great Britain:Just notices communist haiti drops cup and pot of tea in shock weeps at loss of tea.Sends entire royal fleet KNONCK,KNOCK bombardment time! :twisted:

Knock knock! Monroe doctrine, get the fuck out of my hemisphere.
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:00 am

Head of Government: El Presidente Fredrico Carlo / Vice president Ramond Maestre.

Additional Info:

>Independent Cuba
Knock knock

As part of our diaspora, I am morally obligated to support you. As someone on the other half of the world, I am logistically obligated to say physical support is unlikely.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:15 am

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:

Oh, dear apologizes profusely in British manner."Yes, we'll be on our way yanks pip pip cheerio!"

Konigreiches Bayern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Konigreiches Bayern » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:18 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:

If you want to kick the Euros out, can I call dibs on their Caribbean islands?

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Konigreiches Bayern wrote:>Independent Cuba
Knock knock

As part of our diaspora, I am morally obligated to support you. As someone on the other half of the world, I am logistically obligated to say physical support is unlikely.

Well, you are relatively close to South America, so in a general sense you could reach us if we manage to EKR-ize Brazil later on (in a reasonable amount of time considering we have to manage the rest of Latin America first, saving tough enemies like Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil for last), but even then you'd need to be able to have Western-tier navigation skills to sail to the continent.
- PM Gunther Windischmann celebrates New Years' 2019 with an extravagant display, including fireworks launched from Katyusha rockets and live shows from Swedish House Mafia, Fatman Scoop, Hatsune Miku, Gorillaz, Panic! at the Disco, Lúcio, Mummenschanz and more.
-Video of Bavarian, German and Czech soldiers drinking and partying at the tri-point border for New Yearsgoes viral.
-The 'Von Schmidt' family reveal secret pretzel recipe after 300 years, ingredients include duck fat and Saffron salt

Parcia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:23 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Knock knock! Monroe doctrine, get the fuck out of my hemisphere.

Oh, dear apologizes profusely in British manner."Yes, we'll be on our way yanks pip pip cheerio!"

Knock Knock, This is a Cuban problem, get the fuck out of our business, America.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
hell hole behind until I leave Uni.
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
I'm a Pagan too, figure that shit out!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... e_Lock.gif storage
Hooyah Navy.

Konigreiches Bayern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Konigreiches Bayern » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:24 am

Parcia wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:

Knock Knock, This is a Cuban problem, get the fuck out of our business, America.

>inb4 east/west cuba

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:25 am

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Knock knock! Monroe doctrine, get the fuck out of my hemisphere.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:

Well, you are relatively close to South America, so in a general sense you could reach us if we manage to EKR-ize Brazil later on (in a reasonable amount of time considering we have to manage the rest of Latin America first, saving tough enemies like Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil for last), but even then you'd need to be able to have Western-tier navigation skills to sail to the continent.

I kick them out, I keep the land. Simple as that. And even then, I don't know if self-determination is a good idea for non-Anglo Saxons.

Parcia wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:

See the above.
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:26 am

Actually, believe or not but the British Empire actually supports the Monroe Doctrine, can't risk having European rivals colonizing the Americas and interfering with free trade and what not, mucking things up no sir.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:28 am

Parcia wrote:

>inb4 east/west cuba

So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
Hooyah Navy.

Konigreiches Bayern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Konigreiches Bayern » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:30 am

I kick them out, I keep the land. Simple as that. And even then, I don't know if self-determination is a good idea for non-Anglo Saxons.

Parcia wrote:

See the above.

Please, America, you're literally the one thing that's going to stop me from my great Caribbean conquest. Nobody in Latin America will take me seriously if I don't have these islands! It's better to be friends then enemies, right?

Will you at least let me conquer Cuba? F-f-for Castro?

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:32 am

The Millions of native Cubans who just told Imperial Spain to go fuck it self, on top of the few thousand freedmen and Irish veterans would beg to fucking differ on that request.

Britain, my bro, i'll give you something similar to Gitmo if you guarantee my ass politically.
Hooyah Navy.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:33 am

Parcia wrote:The Millions of native Cubans who just told Imperial Spain to go fuck it self, on top of the few thousand freedmen and Irish veterans would beg to fucking differ on that request.

Britain, my bro, i'll give you something similar to Gitmo if you guarantee my ass politically.

I'm afraid not if I interfere then the yanks would surely invade Canada. We'll be rooting for you on the sidelines though.

Konigreiches Bayern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Konigreiches Bayern » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:36 am

Parcia wrote:The Millions of native Cubans who just told Imperial Spain to go fuck it self, on top of the few thousand freedmen and Irish veterans would beg to fucking differ on that request.

Sorry, my friend, old Cuba. (Or should I say Autonomous Kiba EKR :D )

Your overly sized cigar factory has nothing against our wonderous melanin-rich warriors who beat our French slavers so badly that they had to sell Louisiana AND have a revolution more bloody than ours as we sat back, laughed and stuck pins in a voodoo doll that looked like King Louis every so often.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:41 am

Your overly sized cigar factory has nothing against our wonderous melanin-rich warriors who beat our French slavers so badly that they had to sell Louisiana AND have a revolution more bloody than ours as we sat back, laughed and stuck pins in a voodoo doll that looked like King Louis every so often.

...you do know a good portion of Cuba is inhabited by dark skinned folk, right?
Hooyah Navy.

Konigreiches Bayern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Konigreiches Bayern » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:46 am

Parcia wrote:

...you do know a good portion of Cuba is inhabited by dark skinned folk, right?

Yes, a good portion indeed, which is why it will intergrate with our population very well once we start making them learn our Haitian French.

Also, compare it to our 95% black populace with more pure African descent than a Cuban mulatto.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse