NATION

PASSWORD

The Legends of Eroris: Brotherhood [OOC/Fantasy Medieval]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Ever, I would like to app for a young Reachmen, recently recognized because of his lesser noble heritage and tactical success, and subsequently elevated to the position of Military Tribune. He has been stationed in his home province, however has no bias towards them. His only love is for that of the Empire, whom he serves with heart full of intention. His goals are to create a legacy as one of the greatest generals of Erori history and ascend to the highest echelon of the Imperial military. I have a few lot of questions:

1. Would this character be acceptable?
2. What would you add to him?
3. As he has no land to his name and is of lesser noble heritage, I understand his ascension through the ranks will be more difficult. However, would that hinder him from achieving greatness, even if he is a military genius, who is constantly growing?
4. How large a force would he command under the Imperial Army?
5. If he is positioned in the Reach, what would the composition of his command be? I would assume he has a majorly infantry based army, heavily complimented with light cavalry rather than archers, because of the vast plains of the Reach.
6. Who would he report to? Considering he will be stationed in the Reach, will he be entrusted to a Reach noble or will he be acting solely under the order of Imperial military officials? Also, I'm assuming you're the controller of the Empire, so I was wondering if we would coordinate on his orders and the such?
7. How much autonomy would he have in his command?
8. I've heard of an impending civil war, which will pit the Reach versus the Empire. In the event that the Reach does revolt, I have a few interesting plans in mind to reign the Reach back in slowly but surely.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Everhall
Senator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Albertae wrote:Ever, I would like to app for a young Reachmen, recently recognized because of his lesser noble heritage and tactical success, and subsequently elevated to the position of Military Tribune. He has been stationed in his home province, however has no bias towards them. His only love is for that of the Empire, whom he serves with heart full of intention. His goals are to create a legacy as one of the greatest generals of Erori history and ascend to the highest echelon of the Imperial military. I have a few lot of questions:

1. Would this character be acceptable?
2. What would you add to him?
3. As he has no land to his name and is of lesser noble heritage, I understand his ascension through the ranks will be more difficult. However, would that hinder him from achieving greatness, even if he is a military genius, who is constantly growing?
4. How large a force would he command under the Imperial Army?
5. If he is positioned in the Reach, what would the composition of his command be? I would assume he has a majorly infantry based army, heavily complimented with light cavalry rather than archers, because of the vast plains of the Reach.
6. Who would he report to? Considering he will be stationed in the Reach, will he be entrusted to a Reach noble or will he be acting solely under the order of Imperial military officials? Also, I'm assuming you're the controller of the Empire, so I was wondering if we would coordinate on his orders and the such?
7. How much autonomy would he have in his command?
8. I've heard of an impending civil war, which will pit the Reach versus the Empire. In the event that the Reach does revolt, I have a few interesting plans in mind to reign the Reach back in slowly but surely.

A1) Yes

A2) On adding things to your character there is really nothing I can think of of the top of my head. Though check out my On the matter of Compelling Characters in order to get a bit of an idea of how to keep interest in your character in the long run

A3) You’ll have to develop his genius along the lines, since rebellion in the Empire is uncommon save for minor bandits. You’ll have to develop your talent over the course of the coming battles. Then perhaps Ruven shall notice your character.

A4) Since he’s a Tribune he’s a General’s right hand man. I don’t think he’s officially in charge of anything, but can be put in charge of a Legion’s flank at the General’s pleasure.

A5) You’re on the dot. Heavy knights are more apart of a Lord’s personal levy of knights instead of the Legion.

A6) Depends really on what part of the Reach he’s in. For now General Oswuff Deridus, an older Reachmen gentleman who reports directly to the Emperor who is currently Julek Ashen.

A7) He serves as General Oswuff Deridus commands

A8) About the Civil War... it’s small at the moment. All of the Empire Vs High Rock where Ithalian Empire. That’s right, the Empire is the bad guy in this. Of course you don’t know about how Emperor Julek is a total knob, and that his brother (my main character) is still alive, but still. At he moment High Rock is the rebellion. Lenora is currently dealing with it. However, several suspicious landing parties have been landing on the southern coast of the Reach. General Deridus may take it upon himself to send a force south.

:twisted:
Last edited by Everhall on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Everhall wrote:\

Ok.
My Political Compass:

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

The Legends of Eroris: Brotherhood [OOC/Fantasy Medieval]

Postby Albertae » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:39 pm

Lerexus Coronicus

Race: Reachmen
Gender/Sex: Male
Appearance:
Class: Spellsword
Equipment:
Armor:
Iron Open-faced Helmet
Steel Pauldrons
Steel Breastplate
Segmented Leather(underneath the armor to hold it together)
Steel Bracers
Steel Greaves
Hardened Leather Boots
Weapons:
Steel Sword
Steel Dagger
Destruction Spells:
Medium-ranged Fireball
Short-ranged Lightning Strike
Human Implosion (A minor implosion of human tissue, causing internal bleeding.) *HEAVY TOLL*
Skills:
Tactician - He has great aptitude for battlefield tactics.
Magical Ability - He has good aptitude for the learning and usage of spells.
Agile - He can move like a fox and understands combat movement.
Mastermind - He is not an actual mastermind, however he has a brain for intrigue thought processes and creating plans and strategies.
Weaknesses:
Basic Fighter - He has very basic knowledge of actual combat, making his ability on par with that of trained foot soldiers.
Devastating Migraines - He is afflicted by these migraines spontaneously, however, not frequently, which stop his ability to do much of anything. His vision begins blurring and his brain clouds.
Political Idiot - Do not involve this man in the machinations of the capitol. He will drag you into the dirt with himself, without knowing.
Bio: Lerexus was born to a lesser noble family of Reachmen. His father had no lands and his mother, a toiling woman with six children to care for. They lived off the generosity of a minor noble in the Reach, bordering the Vale, for most of his life. There Lerexus learned basic swordsmanship and usage of magic. Although, he was never bad at combat, but he certainly never excelled at it for another reason. He has great aptitude for tactics and preferred table-top tactics over the rigors of sparring. His mind constantly spun around the legends of generals of old who shaped history behind them. Every year, he would challenge his elders and take them down one-by-one. Eventually, by the age of 14, Lerexus' had beaten every person of knowledge within the Reachmen noble's holdings. Throughout, these years Lerexus' learned how to use magic and even came upon a household specific magic the noble's mage had taught him. Lerexus' young mind even developed a spell, known to none except himself and the keep mage.
After nearly 17 years of easy life, Lerexus' set off to join the Imperial Legion. His childhood training gave him the skills to survive and Imperial training, further hardened him for combat. He spent several years in the Army soldiering. After some years, he was elevated a multitude of times until he was found to be worthy of a position of leadership. With his first post as a Captain, he fought many skirmishes across the Empire. All throughout his time of command, he honed his battle tactics against small enemy skirmishes. By the age of 22, his military excellency was recognized when he was dispatched to the border of Far Orsinium. General Oswuff Deridus recalled his unit and appointed Lerexus as one of his Military Tribunes. The formerly assigned infantry company received a new command under their newly elevated Military Tribune, Lerexus Coronicus.
RP Sample: I can write you a new one, if you'd like, but I've participated in your RPs before.

(please remove all text in this app that isn't within the bold tags)
(everything underneath is optional)

Personality: Loyalty to the Empire is the cornerstone of Lerexus' character. Often times you will find him stoic, in an inspiring fashion, other times pensive. Most would assume Lerexus to quite a calm and pleasant person, perhaps even charming. However, his personality can be best defined as calculative and collected.
Likes: He finds pleasure in most things, or that he does not find displeasure in most things.
b]Dislikes:[/b]It is hard to displease him, however, only disloyalty to the Empire, no matter your station, will set you at odds with him.
Voice: Deep and calm
Theme Song:
(Feel free to add anything else!)
1738! - Don't Remove; For Tracking
Last edited by Albertae on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:43 pm

Albertae wrote:Lerexus Coronicus
Race: Reachmen
Appearance:
Class: Spellsword
Equipment:
Armor:
Iron Open-faced Helmet
Steel Pauldrons
Steel Breastplate
Segmented Leather(underneath the armor to hold it together)
Steel Bracers
Steel Greaves
Hardened Leather Boots
Weapons:
Steel Sword
Steel Dagger
Destruction Spells:
Medium-ranged Fireball
Short-ranged Lightning Strike
Human Implosion (A minor implosion of human tissue, causing internal bleeding.) *HEAVY TOLL*
Skills:
Tactician - He has great aptitude for battlefield tactics.
Magical Ability - He has good aptitude for the learning and usage of spells.
Agile - He can move like a fox and understands combat movement.
Mastermind - He is not an actual mastermind, however he has a brain for intrigue thought processes and creating plans and strategies.
Weaknesses:
Basic Fighter - He has very basic knowledge of actual combat, making his ability on par with newly trained soldiers.
Devastating Migraines - He is afflicted by these migraines spontaneously, however, not frequently, which stop his ability to do much of anything. His vision begins blurring and his brain clouds.
Political Idiot - Do not involve this man in the machinations of the capitol. He will drag you into the dirt with himself, without knowing.
Bio: Lerexus was born to a lesser noble family of Reachmen. His father had no lands and his mother, a toiling woman with six children to care for. They lived off the generosity of a minor noble in the Reach, bordering the Vale, for most of his life. There Lerexus learned basic swordsmanship and usage of magic. Although, he was never bad at combat, but he certainly never excelled at it for another reason. He has great aptitude for tactics and preferred table-top tactics over the rigors of sparring. His mind constantly spun around the legends of generals of old who shaped history behind them. Every year, he would challenge his elders and take them down one-by-one. Eventually, by the age of 14, Lerexus' had beaten every person of knowledge within the Reachmen noble's holdings. Throughout, these years Lerexus' learned how to use magic and even came upon a household specific magic the noble's mage had taught him. Lerexus' young mind even developed a spell, known to none except himself and the keep mage.
After nearly 17 years of easy life, Lerexus' set off to join the Imperial Legion. His childhood training gave him the skills to survive and Imperial training, further hardened him for combat. He spent several years in the Army soldiering. After some years, he was elevated a multitude of times until he was found to be worthy of a position of leadership. With his first post as a Captain, he fought many skirmishes across the Empire. All throughout his time of command, he honed his battle tactics against small enemy skirmishes. By the age of 22, his military excellency was recognized when he was dispatched to the border of Far Orsinium. General Oswuff Deridus recalled his unit and appointed Lerexus as one of his Military Tribunes. The formerly assigned infantry company received a new command under their newly elevated Military Tribune, Lerexus Coronicus.
RP Sample: I can write you a new one, if you'd like, but I've participated in your RPs before.

Personality: Loyalty to the Empire is the cornerstone of Lerexus' character. Often times you will find him stoic, in an inspiring fashion, other times pensive. Most would assume Lerexus to quite a calm and pleasant person, perhaps even charming. However, his personality can be best defined as calculative and collected.
Likes: He finds pleasure in most things, or that he does not find displeasure in most things.
b]Dislikes:[/b]It is hard to displease him, however, only disloyalty to the Empire, no matter your station, will set you at odds with him.
Voice: Deep and calm
Theme Song:

Accepted

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Vesuvia Drusilla

Race: Valyaar
Gender/Sex: Female
Appearance:
Class: Spellsword, although she is a Spellbreaker
Equipment:
Armor:
Steel Open-faced Helmet
Segmented Leather Under-armor
Steel Pauldrons
Steel Plate Cuirass
Steel Bracers
Steel Greaves
Hardened Leather Boots
Weapons:
Hardened Steel Arming Sword
Steel Dagger
Fire Magic Spells
Skills:
Wrath of the Phoenix - Call upon an armor suit of flames for protection.
The Sight - She has strong roots to the ethereal and can use magic spells.
Great Swordsmanship - She has great ability with the sword.
Agile - As most other elves are, she is quick like a cat and excels at acrobatics.
Spellbreaking - An ancient and long "exterminated" form of magic from the mentalism tree.
Weaknesses:
Poor Leader- She does not understand how to lead men.
Tactically Daft - It is safer to give her a sword than to take her advice in the Command Tent.
Shunned Legacy - She is a legacy of all past spellbreakers and carries this lethal secret wherever she goes.
Bio:
Early in Vesuvia's life, at an unknown point, she was separated from her Valyaarian family in the Reach and began living with an older Valyaar male. He raised her throughout her childhood in an unknown land of wastes, teaching her how to live as a normal person, although they lived far disconnected from society. By the age of 8, she realized her master was a unique man. He began schooling her in the ways of the sword and the sight. Her aptitude for both showed great promise and at some point in her early teens, she began a second, more secretive phase of training. From this point on, the world began changing for her. She rigorously trained in the Shadow arts of Spellbreaking and it took a massive toll on her day in, day out. These many years were miserable for her. Had she lived a different life with her true parents, perhaps her path would not be so heavily burdened.
Late in the afternoon one day in her 27th year, Vesuvia's mentor had been discovered. He bid her to flee and she ran as far as she could. Sweat dripping, eyes watering, Vesuvia did not understand why fate had entangled her as it did. Yet, fate would begin to churn the gears of luck for her, as it brought her to the man known as Captain Lerexus Coronicus. He took her in and gave her shelter, here in this unforgiving land known as Far Orsinium. Never did he question, the fair Vesuvia, why a Valyaarian woman was out in this region. Never did he question why she had been found in the condition she was. Vesuvia felt the strikingly strong connection between her and this young captain of the Imperial Army. After some time, Captain Coronicus took her back to the Imperial Outpost of Orsinium, where Vesuvia promptly signed up as a soldier of the Imperial Army, pledging life and soul in service to the Empire. Captain Coronicus, personally took her under his wing, calling in a favor to skip her basic combat training, and from that point on Vesuvia began serving alongside Captain Lerexus Coronicus.
For two long years, the Captain Coronicus led Vesuvia in his campaign across Far Orsinium. He taught her the rigors of soldiering and eventually, she was recognized for exemplary service to the Empire and promoted to Lieutenant to serve under Captain Coronicus. Together, they grew quite close and after some time recognized each other as something more. While Coronicus loved his Empire more than anything or anyone else, Vesuvia held him dearest in her heart, with love for the Empire second. It was Coronicus' love for the Empire, which so drastically changed Vesuvia and her opinion of it as well. Her feelings for it grew as she did for him. When Coronicus was recognized for defeating an Orcish warlord, and subsequently reassigned to General Deridus' command as his new Tribune, Vesuvia pleaded that they would not part. However, she did not know how he held her in his heart. Now, it has been half a year under the command of General Deridus and Vesuvia grows to like her new command with Coronicus in the Grove Basin.
RP Sample: One or more. You can also write one for this RP specifically.

Personality: She is quite calm and happy underneath her shell, however, her outer personality can be described as vicious and quite bashful.
Dislikes: Everyone and everything, except for a handful
Voice: Soft and mysterious
Theme Song:
My Political Compass:

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:35 pm

Albertae wrote:Vesuvia Drusilla
Race: Valyaar
Appearance:
Class: Spellsword, although she is a Spellbreaker
Equipment:
Armor:
Steel Open-faced Helmet
Segmented Leather Under-armor
Steel Pauldrons
Steel Plate Cuirass
Steel Bracers
Steel Greaves
Hardened Leather Boots
Weapons:
Hardened Steel Arming Sword
Steel Dagger
Fire Magic Spells
Skills:
Wrath of the Phoenix - Call upon an armor suit of flames for protection.
The Sight - She has strong roots to the ethereal and can use magic spells.
Great Swordsmanship - She has great ability with the sword.
Agile - As most other elves are, she is quick like a cat and excels at acrobatics.
Spellbreaking - An ancient and long "exterminated" form of magic from the mentalism tree.
Weaknesses:
Poor Leader- She does not understand how to lead men.
Tactically Daft - It is safer to give her a sword than to take her advice in the Command Tent.
Shunned Legacy - She is a legacy of all past spellbreakers and carries this lethal secret wherever she goes.
Bio:
Early in Vesuvia's life, at an unknown point, she was separated from her Valyaarian family in the Reach and began living with an older Valyaar male. He raised her throughout her childhood in an unknown land of wastes, teaching her how to live as a normal person, although they lived far disconnected from society. By the age of 8, she realized her master was a unique man. He began schooling her in the ways of the sword and the sight. Her aptitude for both showed great promise and at some point in her early teens, she began a second, more secretive phase of training. From this point on, the world began changing for her. She rigorously trained in the Shadow arts of Spellbreaking and it took a massive toll on her day in, day out. These many years were miserable for her. Had she lived a different life with her true parents, perhaps her path would not be so heavily burdened.
Late in the afternoon one day in her 27th year, Vesuvia's mentor had been discovered. He bid her to flee and she ran as far as she could. Sweat dripping, eyes watering, Vesuvia did not understand why fate had entangled her as it did. Yet, fate would begin to churn the gears of luck for her, as it brought her to the man known as Captain Lerexus Coronicus. He took her in and gave her shelter, here in this unforgiving land known as Far Orsinium. Never did he question, the fair Vesuvia, why a Valyaarian woman was out in this region. Never did he question why she had been found in the condition she was. Vesuvia felt the strikingly strong connection between her and this young captain of the Imperial Army. After some time, Captain Coronicus took her back to the Imperial Outpost of Orsinium, where Vesuvia promptly signed up as a soldier of the Imperial Army, pledging life and soul in service to the Empire. Captain Coronicus, personally took her under his wing, calling in a favor to skip her basic combat training, and from that point on Vesuvia began serving alongside Captain Lerexus Coronicus.
For two long years, the Captain Coronicus led Vesuvia in his campaign across Far Orsinium. He taught her the rigors of soldiering and eventually, she was recognized for exemplary service to the Empire and promoted to Lieutenant to serve under Captain Coronicus. Together, they grew quite close and after some time recognized each other as something more. While Coronicus loved his Empire more than anything or anyone else, Vesuvia held him dearest in her heart, with love for the Empire second. It was Coronicus' love for the Empire, which so drastically changed Vesuvia and her opinion of it as well. Her feelings for it grew as she did for him. When Coronicus was recognized for defeating an Orcish warlord, and subsequently reassigned to General Deridus' command as his new Tribune, Vesuvia pleaded that they would not part. However, she did not know how he held her in his heart. Now, it has been half a year under the command of General Deridus and Vesuvia grows to like her new command with Coronicus in the Grove Basin.
RP Sample: One or more. You can also write one for this RP specifically.

Personality: She is quite calm and happy underneath her shell, however, her outer personality can be described as vicious and quite bashful.
Dislikes: Everyone and everything, except for a handful
Voice: Soft and mysterious
Theme Song:

Accepted

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:04 pm

Everhall wrote:
Albertae wrote:

Accepted

Thanks!
My Political Compass:

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:37 am

Tag-a-Rino
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:40 am

Xichung wrote:Tag-a-Rino

Always good to see new people showing interest. Welcome to Eroris!

Parcia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Not WIP

Postby Parcia » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:54 am

Tryen The Fell handed

Race: Aduran, by birth
Appearance:
Class: Barbarian
Equipment:
x1 Steel long sword, two handed
x1 leather cuirass (shirt and waste covering)
x1 Chain mail shirt, reaches down to his belt line
x2 Armored boot, studded and that reaches up to knee
x1 primitive necklace, decorated with the teeth of several predatory species
x3 bundles of bandages, dipped and pain relieving salve
x2 strange amulet, strung on a separate chord around his neck, depicting a strange and alien god atop a mountain.
x1 Travailing pack containing:
Bed roll
canteen
utility knife
flint and steel

x23 Imperial Gold coins
x1 Horse "Sonia"
Skills: As a classic Barbarian, Tryen is skilled with just about every bladed and blunt weapon, from swords to daggers, to pole arms like pikes and spears to even bows (though not an archer by choice) he will almost always rely on his sword. He has a high level of stamina and strength, bearing the colds of the North and the heat of the sands to the west with only the barest in terms of protection. He has an unusually high resistance to most poisons and venoms.
Weaknesses:
He has two main weaknesses:
Magic - This is Two Fold, firstly, beyond the most basic uses of "Sparks" (his rather descriptive term for it) to light his fires, he has little to know training in the Magic used in this land (his mother used to note that it was something not found in their homeland) leaving him clueless with it comes to the Magical Arts. Secondly, while his physical resistance is high, his resistance to magic is minimal at best, and wholly lacking at worst.
Diplomacy - Tryen, while speaking many tongues, is a man of surprisingly few words. The strings of court, the policies of governments, and the rulings of kings and queens is something utterly lost to him in meaning and utility, this leads to a rather hard time really using any sort pf political knowledge to his advantage, much preferring to use his blade do the talking.
Bio:

The Blood line that would eventually spawn the Warrior known as Tryen the Fell handed began long ago, in a land thus yet uncharted by scholars of this realm. An ancient, primordial land who's name is lost even to Tryen him self.

He him self was born to a women, one who came from this land, and to a native Aduran man in a small camp of nomads in the great desert. She was stubborn, choosing to ignore the gods of this land and instead choosing to worship the alien gods of her own home and this caused her to be cast out with her young son. Forced to survive in the wilderness, he quickly grew to be a hardy lad and was taught the ways of her father and her father's father: The Way of the sword. he would be foolhardy and headstrong in his youth, often venturing out with the barest of supplies and coming home days later, bruised and bloody, but with some sort of prize in hand. As he grew older, these ventures grew in length, and soon enough his prizes grew from simple meals, to goods, to even gold coins and other items of value.

He would venture forth many times in his youth, learning the way of this land and its people. He learned to read, write, and speak in many different tongues in this time, often signing on with the many trade caravans and the like that roamed the dusty paths that crisscrossed the deserts and jungles. He would always return to his mother in the winter, riding out the colder months in the mountains with her as he hunted and heard her stories of their homeland, of the legendary warriors and adventurers that roamed its lands and of the eldritch monsters that stalked its darker corners.

Soon, around the 24th such winter, the women would fall ill, and fell close to death. As the reaper drew near, and the old gods of their home soon called for the women to return to the folds, she simply gave him some words of advise. Head my words, child, for I am soon to return to out ancestors. Live well, love, strife, slay, defeat your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women

He buried her at the top of a mountain soon after and packed up all his belongings in to his pack, mounted his stead, and rode for the Reach, leaving his home for the last time. He would make a name for him self as a mercenary. As a man of ruthless determination and steel will. No one really knows were the Term "The Fell Handed" came from, with Tryen him self not even knowing of who first gave him that moniker, but it soon became the term most used to describe him. Most who do know of him only speak of the strange barbarian in whispers, and they are few even in his homeland of Aduran.
RP Sample:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=443752&start=100
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=454800&start=25
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=455125&start=100
Personality:
Voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHF2dfoYWlk
Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8CbBtl5dH8
Last edited by Parcia on Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
hell hole behind until I leave Uni.
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
I'm a Pagan too, figure that shit out!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... e_Lock.gif storage
Hooyah Navy.

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ithalian Empire » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:10 pm

That post took me way to long. I haven't written for Baldric in so long, it took me a while to get into the character.
Eat ,Drink, and be mary, for tomorrow we die.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The poster licks five public door handles a day to compare there taste.

The Legion of the Shadow
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of the Shadow » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:35 pm

Would it be to late to hop into this, or would I be too far behind?

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:27 pm

The Legion of the Shadow wrote:Would it be to late to hop into this, or would I be too far behind?

It is never to late to fall in. We are kinda nearing the end of one act in the RP anyway, so now is the best time to join.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The Legion of the Shadow
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of the Shadow » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:21 am

Shelona Glachten a.k.a. The Ruby Scorpion

Race: Aduran
Class: Nightblade
Equipment: Steel short sword, leather armor, leather gloves, leather boots, and a leather hood.
Skills: Sneaking around, lock-picking, assassinating, and pick-pocketing.
Weaknesses: Prolonged close quarters combat, bargaining, and letting people live.
Bio: Shelona was born in the small, unmarked town of Sandshear to unknown parents and left with Manius Severia, an accomplished assassin. He raised her as his apprentice, and she was able to pickpocket things from her fellow children and "dispose" of them if they got in her way. Once she was fifteen, she began joining Manius on missions and gaining field training, and soon she became an equal to Manius. Manius, however, felt that Shelona would start taking his contracts, and decided to kill her one night. Shelona was standing outside her house when Manius appeared behind her and tried to literally and figuratively stab her in the back, but she had sensed that he was there and reversed his knife on him, plunging the knife into his chest and killing him instantly.

This affected Shelona badly, and she became a sadist, relishing in the pain of others. She soon left Sandshear to head to the slightly larger, but still unmarked, town of Tradehold, which as the name says, is a small trading town in the region. She soon set up shop in the dark alleys of the town, killing and robbing passersby while accepting contracts from members of the nobility, merchant class, and even crime lords. She never cared for innocent lives, and is known for leaving behind a high body count, but since the nobility and powerful merchants of the city know that the assassin was dangerous and didn't want to risk having her come for them, decided to send her to a rival city instead of trying to execute her. So Shelona ended up in Osiris, killing people that her clients wanted dead, and occasional mugging innocent passersby.
RP Sample: Shelona walked into the familiar tavern and sat at the table in the back and waited. She knew her target would come in like he did every night, so she ordered a beer while she waited. "Hmm, he should be here in three, two, one." And as she hit one, a large Aduran man walked up to the bar and slammed a hammer against the counter. "Gimme somethin' strong, and make it quick! I gotta lot of skull smashen to do!" He laughed as if he had made a joke, and Shelona stood, pulled out her sword, and quickly ran up behind the man and put the blade against his throat. "Marcus Illius, you are wanted for the murder of several nobles' horses. However, they simply said that they wanted your head. They never said I needed your body." Marcus let out a small chuckle as he said, "Listen, girl. I know you won't kill me, so why don't you run along and play with dolls or someth-" He was cut short by the blade slicing his neck, and as he turned and grasped his throat, Shelona pushed her sword through his chest, killing him. She picked up his hammer with a grunt and looked at the bartender. "Better clean this up before his friends come along." The bartender immediately began dragging the body out a back door, and Shelona headed back to her client to collect her pay.

Personality: Sadistic and cruel.
Dislikes: The law and rules.
Last edited by The Legion of the Shadow on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:24 pm

The Legion of the Shadow wrote:Shelona Glachten a.k.a. The Ruby Scorpion
Race: Aduran
Class: Nightblade
Equipment: Steel short sword, leather armor, leather gloves, leather boots, and a leather hood.
Skills: Sneaking around, lock-picking, assassinating, and pick-pocketing.
Weaknesses: Prolonged close quarters combat, bargaining, and letting people live.
Bio: Shelona was born in the small, unmarked town of Sandshear to unknown parents and left with Manius Severia, an accomplished assassin. He raised her as his apprentice, and she was able to pickpocket things from her fellow children and "dispose" of them if they got in her way. Once she was fifteen, she began joining Manius on missions and gaining field training, and soon she became an equal to Manius. Manius, however, felt that Shelona would start taking his contracts, and decided to kill her one night. Shelona was standing outside her house when Manius appeared behind her and tried to literally and figuratively stab her in the back, but she had sensed that he was there and reversed his knife on him, plunging the knife into his chest and killing him instantly.

This affected Shelona badly, and she became a sadist, relishing in the pain of others. She soon left Sandshear to head to the slightly larger, but still unmarked, town of Tradehold, which as the name says, is a small trading town in the region. She soon set up shop in the dark alleys of the town, killing and robbing passersby while accepting contracts from members of the nobility, merchant class, and even crime lords. She never cared for innocent lives, and is known for leaving behind a high body count, but since the nobility and powerful merchants of the city know that the assassin was dangerous and didn't want to risk having her come for them, decided to send her to a rival city instead of trying to execute her. So Shelona ended up in Osiris, killing people that her clients wanted dead, and occasional mugging innocent passersby.
RP Sample: Shelona walked into the familiar tavern and sat at the table in the back and waited. She knew her target would come in like he did every night, so she ordered a beer while she waited. "Hmm, he should be here in three, two, one." And as she hit one, a large Aduran man walked up to the bar and slammed a hammer against the counter. "Gimme somethin' strong, and make it quick! I gotta lot of skull smashen to do!" He laughed as if he had made a joke, and Shelona stood, pulled out her sword, and quickly ran up behind the man and put the blade against his throat. "Marcus Illius, you are wanted for the murder of several nobles' horses. However, they simply said that they wanted your head. They never said I needed your body." Marcus let out a small chuckle as he said, "Listen, girl. I know you won't kill me, so why don't you run along and play with dolls or someth-" He was cut short by the blade slicing his neck, and as he turned and grasped his throat, Shelona pushed her sword through his chest, killing him. She picked up his hammer with a grunt and looked at the bartender. "Better clean this up before his friends come along." The bartender immediately began dragging the body out a back door, and Shelona headed back to her client to collect her pay.

Personality: Sadistic and cruel.
Dislikes: The law and rules.

A welcome addition. Accepted! Come join us on discord!

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Parcia wrote:Tryen The Fell handed
Race: Aduran, by birth
Appearance:
Class: Barbarian
Equipment:
x1 Steel long sword, two handed
x1 leather cuirass (shirt and waste covering)
x1 Chain mail shirt, reaches down to his belt line
x2 Armored boot, studded and that reaches up to knee
x1 primitive necklace, decorated with the teeth of several predatory species
x3 bundles of bandages, dipped and pain relieving salve
x2 strange amulet, strung on a separate chord around his neck, depicting a strange and alien god atop a mountain.
x1 Travailing pack containing:
Bed roll
canteen
utility knife
flint and steel

x23 Imperial Gold coins
x1 Horse "Sonia"
Skills: As a classic Barbarian, Tryen is skilled with just about every bladed and blunt weapon, from swords to daggers, to pole arms like pikes and spears to even bows (though not an archer by choice) he will almost always rely on his sword. He has a high level of stamina and strength, bearing the colds of the North and the heat of the sands to the west with only the barest in terms of protection. He has an unusually high resistance to most poisons and venoms.
Weaknesses:
He has two main weaknesses:
Magic - This is Two Fold, firstly, beyond the most basic uses of "Sparks" (his rather descriptive term for it) to light his fires, he has little to know training in the Magic used in this land (his mother used to note that it was something not found in their homeland) leaving him clueless with it comes to the Magical Arts. Secondly, while his physical resistance is high, his resistance to magic is minimal at best, and wholly lacking at worst.
Diplomacy - Tryen, while speaking many tongues, is a man of surprisingly few words. The strings of court, the policies of governments, and the rulings of kings and queens is something utterly lost to him in meaning and utility, this leads to a rather hard time really using any sort pf political knowledge to his advantage, much preferring to use his blade do the talking.
Bio:

The Blood line that would eventually spawn the Warrior known as Tryen the Fell handed began long ago, in a land thus yet uncharted by scholars of this realm. An ancient, primordial land who's name is lost even to Tryen him self.

He him self was born to a women, one who came from this land, and to a native Aduran man in a small camp of nomads in the great desert. She was stubborn, choosing to ignore the gods of this land and instead choosing to worship the alien gods of her own home and this caused her to be cast out with her young son. Forced to survive in the wilderness, he quickly grew to be a hardy lad and was taught the ways of her father and her father's father: The Way of the sword. he would be foolhardy and headstrong in his youth, often venturing out with the barest of supplies and coming home days later, bruised and bloody, but with some sort of prize in hand. As he grew older, these ventures grew in length, and soon enough his prizes grew from simple meals, to goods, to even gold coins and other items of value.

He would venture forth many times in his youth, learning the way of this land and its people. He learned to read, write, and speak in many different tongues in this time, often signing on with the many trade caravans and the like that roamed the dusty paths that crisscrossed the deserts and jungles. He would always return to his mother in the winter, riding out the colder months in the mountains with her as he hunted and heard her stories of their homeland, of the legendary warriors and adventurers that roamed its lands and of the eldritch monsters that stalked its darker corners.

Soon, around the 24th such winter, the women would fall ill, and fell close to death. As the reaper drew near, and the old gods of their home soon called for the women to return to the folds, she simply gave him some words of advise. Head my words, child, for I am soon to return to out ancestors. Live well, love, strife, slay, defeat your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women

He buried her at the top of a mountain soon after and packed up all his belongings in to his pack, mounted his stead, and rode for the Reach, leaving his home for the last time. He would make a name for him self as a mercenary. As a man of ruthless determination and steel will. No one really knows were the Term "The Fell Handed" came from, with Tryen him self not even knowing of who first gave him that moniker, but it soon became the term most used to describe him. Most who do know of him only speak of the strange barbarian in whispers, and they are few even in his homeland of Aduran.
RP Sample:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=443752&start=100
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=454800&start=25
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=455125&start=100
Personality:
Voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHF2dfoYWlk
Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8CbBtl5dH8

Accepted

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 pm

We’ve only the battle of High Rock left till be move on to Isnhrion

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 pm

Everhall wrote:We’ve only the battle of High Rock left till be move on to Isnhrion

It feels good to be going forward with the plot.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:26 pm

I should have a post up tomorrow.

I may also start making the rounds on trying to find people who have either:

Been accepted and havent posted much if at all.

People who have been accepted and may want to get back into this.

New people.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:18 am

Ithalian Empire wrote:I should have a post up tomorrow.

New people.

Help, he's trying to bully me into coming back
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:55 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness wrote:

New people.

Get back in here Dutchy boy. If you no what's good for you.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:18 am

Ithalian Empire wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness wrote:Help, he's trying to bully me into coming back

Get back in here Dutchy boy. If you no what's good for you.

I may have a bullet with your name on it, but I also have a baseball bat with an x-ray of your knees on it too.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:17 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness wrote:

New people.

Duchy you know you want to... we’ve got spices and Dark Elves here

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:49 am

Everhall wrote:Duchy you know you want to... we’ve got spices and Dark Elves here

What's happened since I was last here? Last I remember the whole Proving thing hadn't happened yet and that's quite some time ago, now. Also, how could I fit my character back in? :unsure:
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse