NATION

PASSWORD

The Legends of Eroris: Brotherhood [OOC/Fantasy Medieval]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Everhall
Senator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

The Legends of Eroris: Brotherhood [OOC/Fantasy Medieval]

Postby Everhall » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:30 am

-Soundtrack-

The Legends of Eroris
Brotherhood

IC
Lore | Map | OOC
Discord

-| The Pub: A P2tM RP Group |-

Co-OPs-
Ithalian Empire

- "Our forces were in dire straits... The enemy calvary had just routed our right flank and everyone thought that it was the end. I was among Alaro's guard that day. He didn't care for his own safety; just for the safety of his soldiers. He disappeared into the enemy horde and for a moment I feared he had been cut down... But later I saw the Emperor, blood, and gore encrusted on his valiant blade, fighting with the strength of a thousand men. At that moment I couldn't tell if he was an elf, or a god..."

Soldier of the Order of the Phoenix, written in 2284 of the 3rd Era

"...We had left Eroris as strong men, proud and ignorant of the atrocities that we would face... but now we are just scared boys, broken, riven, and doomed to die..."

-Fallen Soldier

Today is the 30th of Hard Rain (4) the year 4E 901. Alaro Ashen's heirs still rule his Empire, but now they, and the whole of Eroris, face the greatest threat in Erori history. Though, to get to the heart of the story, we have to go back to the beginning.

When Alaro Ashen first united the bickering states of Eroris under his Ashen Empire, the people rejoiced. They were tired after centuries in the darkness of the Third and worse Interregnum where Man killed Man, Beast killed Beast, and Elf killed Elf. The wars of the Third Interregnum were devastating. However, what the people of Eroris failed to realize at the start of the Empire was that a greater prize, dominion over all of Eroris, led to greater conflict. The years of Alaro and his son Alyari after him were times of peace and prosperity. And when I say years, I am referring to a few hundred years; elves are naturally long-lived after all. However, this tendency to live a hundred, nay, three-hundred years led many Ashen princes to ponder: "Wouldn't it be better if I was the Emperor?" At first, these feelings lingered under the surface, leaving the aging Alyari to dread what would occur following his death. He warned his family to stop bickering over the most trivial of matters before a conflict between cousins turned into a conflict between provinces. These words, however, fell on deaf ears. And, as often comes to pass with the predictions of dying old men, Alyari's fears came true. The first war of the Ashens, the War of Ember, devastated Eroris on a scale the minor warlords of the Interregnum could only dream of. A continent ripe for the taking was just too great a prize for some. There were periods of peace, yes, but in the end, another long-lived uncle or cousin emerged to challenge another for the right to the throne. All this came to a head, however, with the death of Aren II.

Now, Aren II was no ordinary Ashen. He was ambitious, much like Alaro before him, and this ambition led him to his death. You see, what is the point of ambition to conquer more for the Empire when all before his eyes is already conquered? His solution was simple: the southern continent of Akou. Now, not much was known about Akou in those days and even today. Most of the information modern Eroris has on Akou comes from the few races of the land that have migrated onto Eroris. Nevertheless, this foolhardy Emperor invaded, eighty-thousand men, the largest force ever assembled in Erori history, set out to Akou and only one frightened soul returned. Eroris forgot about Aren II's foolish mission... but Akou did not. After his death during his invasion, the War of the Black Phoenix erupted, in which all but one Ashen was killed, the reigning Emperor, up until very, very recently: Azelian the Great. Now, Azelian the Great looked back on all that had gone wrong with his dynasty, and decided that, in the event of his death, any Ashen could challenge the heir apparent for the throne not in war, but in a trial by combat: The Proving. Of course, since he was the only Ashen left, this seemed to be a wise decision on his part. However, this decision could very well doom Eroris. For just a few days before the 30th, the day our story begins, our great, wise Emperor Azelian received reports that a large group of... marauders, we shall call them, had landed on the Valyarian Isle of Alista, and had laid siege to Evermoor. He set out with a legion, confident that he would drive the rabble from his shores. Little did he know, which he would only discover upon his death, was that this was no rabble. This was an invasion...

And that brings us back to now. The Isle of Alista remains cut off from all outside contact as a fleet of "marauders" guards the coast of this great isle. Meanwhile, the sole white raven flies high towards Isnhrion to reignite a conflict between two brothers that could very well doom the world, and I am not speaking lightly when I say this. The die has been cast, the pieces have been placed, prayers have been answered, (and Lore has been typed) This is the Legend of the Akouteen Invasion.

"I lead them to the light, I alone..."
-Unknown

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Legends of Eroris: Brotherhood! I am, once again, Everhall, you may already know me from my hit RP Legends of Eroris: Arrival, and its sequel Legends of Eroris II: Interregnum (BUT WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT :blush:). Now, you may be thinking: "HEY EVER! You did this in the first RP! You runnin' outta ideas!?" NO!!! (Maybe...) NO! Anyway the reason I wanted to go back to the original Eroris Rp idea was because I was thinking: "Hey, what would happen if we ACTUALLY got to see the Empire and the Akounate fight each other at full power? (THAT DOESN'T STINK!). Now I've done some self reflection after the failure that was LoEII and I also analyzed what led to the original RP dying. SO you know what? NO MORE RAILS! The outcome of the war (and the struggle for the throne before it) is entirely up to the actions of your characters. Eroris and Akou are completely on a level playing field and it is your initiative that shall either doom or save Eroris from Akou. As some may know this series is a result of a little bit of an hypothesis. I originally intended Eroris to be a Worldbuilding affair but realized, they rarely succeed. So I came upon an epiphany. You see TES Lore was made by its players, so why can't TLoE Lore be created by them too? While the RP is actually being played by RPers like you! That is the reason this The Legends of Eroris RP is before you. Though by now, after two previous RPs, the lore is getting orgasmic...

The setting is once again massive. Eroris is a world of hidden details and stories to tell (I mean seriously guys, I don't know how many hours I've spent just typing for this). The decisions of those in the previous RP have influenced my work in Eroris in a powerful way, and I want to thank them. In the Roleplay you will be free to carve out your own story and make your own intense backstory - although I highly encourage that you interact with other players, which always makes roleplays such as this enjoyable. If you want some help starting out or want me or my Co-OP to throw some event or something at you on your journey just ask. Maybe those nice Orcs weren't so nice. :D

The RP will rely mainly on storytelling. This OOC is open to conversation and chat about the RP and other related things. Please do so in NS rules. Don't want any mods coming and banning anyone eh?

The World

The World of Eroris is a very expansive open environment made by you! With your help, this world shall surpass that of the one of TES! Though to start an RP about it already you have to have some base lore as to not have a RP of nothing. To help you out on your Lore of TLoE, here is a rundown of the major events of the past century.

So, essentially, nine-hundred and one years ago Alaro Ashen united the Eroris for the first time under the Ashen Empire ending the Third Interregnum. His gave Eroris what he thought it needed most; he ruled over with an ironclad but fair hand. His rulership leads to a golden age of learning, culture, and art which was continued under the reign of his son, Alyari, once he succeeded to the throne in 4E 81. Now Alaro had four children, two sons, and two daughters. Alyari was one of the sons. Now when you have a dynasty made up of people who normally live three hundred or more years, there is bound to be conflict when the bonds between members fade or when anger over past decisions lingers. So when Alyari died in 4E 282, the Empire was plunged into a crisis, the Wars of the Phoenix, in which every other Ashen came to believe that he or she should be Emperor. Then after everything seemed to be stabilizing, Emperor Aren II was crowned who, in an attempt to place his name in the history books, tried to invade Akou in 4E 791. He died in this attempt and then, again, Ashen fought Ashen in the War of the Black Phoenix which lasted from 4E 794 - 4E 821. Almost all of the dynasty was killed in this last devastating conflict, leaving Azelian the Great to become Emperor in 4E 821.

Now Azelian the Great was no fool, he recognized that long after his death after his line began to grow, more conflicts like the War of the Black Phoenix would occur. So he devised the solution of the Proving, in which any member of the Ashen dynasty could challenge the heir apparent to the throne not in war, but in a trial by combat. He believed that the Proving would prevent the sorts of violence that erupted on a continental scale once the reigning Emperor died. Unfortunately for Azelian... he would be greatly mistaken. :twisted:

Rules & Application

Rules? As if! No rules for me m80! 360 noscope! 420 Blaze it! Too bad there're rules! Don't worry, nothing serious just normal things like...

The Law is my Will, and my Will is the Law! Follow it.
Follow the Site's Rules
Don't Godmod/Metagame/etc.
Use proper Grammer & Spelling, please
Minimum requirement of a paragraph for each post. NO ONE-LINERS HERE!
Don't be a ass
You are only allowed 3 characters each. No more than that.
HAVE FUN!!!!

Please mind while you're not required to contribute to the Lore, I highly recommend you TG me if you have a Lore suggestion.

Behold! Thy almighty Application! Your ticket into the world of Eroris [may have "borrowed" it from TES: Ascension(Thank ya Dutch!)] Fill it at your own peril, for you may become addicted to this RP. :D I recommend before you divulge into this, you quickly check out the Lore Thread for the Races and other information you need.

Code: Select all
[size=135][b](CHARACTER NAME HERE)[/b][/size][floatright][img](link to image for appearance if you got one)[/img][/floatright]
[b]Race:[/b] What race of Eroris are you? Check out the Lore for help.
[b]Gender/Sex:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] What do you look like? Description or picture. You may delete this part of the app if you did a picture in the [float right] tags!
[b]Class:[/b] What is your class? Check out the classes held in TES Wikis for the classes of Eroris
[b]Equipment:[/b] What equipment do you use? Equipment includes armor, weapons, and any other gear you might use.
[b]Skills:[/b] What are you really good at?
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] What are you really bad at/What are your weaknesses?
[b]Bio:[/b] Two paragraph minimum.
[b]RP Sample:[/b] One or more. You can also write one for this RP specifically.

(please remove all text in this app that isn't within the bold tags)
(everything underneath is optional)

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Voice:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
(Feel free to add anything else!)
1738! - Don't Remove; For Tracking

What's this? Another app!? What is this!?
Code: Select all
[size=135][b](KINGDOM NAME HERE)[/b][/size][floatright][img](MAP AREA)[/img][/floatright]
[b]Ruler:[/b]
[b]Noble House:[/b]
[b]Province:[/b] (One of the Provinces of Eroris Please)
[b]Domain:[/b] (This is where you'll place the city/castle that you rule. You can choose an existing city as your seat or create a smaller town or castle in an existing region. For Provencial Governors/High Kings/Queens please contact me)
[b]Army:[/b] (Types Recommended)
[b]Navy:[/b]
[b]Short History:[/b]

(please remove all text in parentheses)
(everything else is optional)

[b]Allies:[/b]
[b]Enemies:[/b]
[b]Goals:[/b]
420 - Don't remove, for tracking
Last edited by Everhall on Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 22 times in total.

Everhall
Senator

Hey fellow RPer! Everhall here just to spread the word of The Legends of Eroris: Brotherhood. It's an RP set during the legendary (get it) Akouteen Invasion in which the forces of the Empire and the Akounate battle over control of the continent. In the RP you are able to forge your own story in a world built by you! While being a Fantasy-Medieval and Character RP, TLoE is also an experiment in Worldbuilding of likes never seen where you can contribute to Lore and RP at the same time! Of course this is all optional. All things aside, come check out The Legends of Eroris: Brotherhood! You won't regret it.

Disclaimer:

If you are NOT interested in the RP, do not send a rude TG back, just ignore and delete this Telegram. And If you accidentally get this TG repeatedly, please inform me.

The Do's and Don'ts of Character Creation in TLoE

-Do play as rulers and the like just ask me first

-Don't play as Gods or OP people

-Do Play as the races I have outlined

-Don't create your own random race if not sanctioned by OP

-Do contribute to the Lore (Optional)

-On the Matter of Compelling Characters

Helpful Consultants

Armies and Military: The Tophat Empire
Valayarian Lore: Zanera
Beasts: Shadowell

Helpful Links

Legend of Eroris Wiki (Largely WIP but Help Appreciated)

Discord

Maps of Eroris

Map of the Continent

Naming Coventions

Use this Name Generator for the names of the races.

Aduran - Redgard Names
Lupan - Unknown
Dwarves - Dwarven
Mayaar - Elven
Valyar -Elven or Roman
Reachmen - Anglo-Saxon
Nords - Viking, Norwegian, German, etc
Orcs - Orcish

Military Strength

Current Legion Strength
  • 145,000 Imperial Legion Soldiers
  • 28,000 Imperial Battlemages
  • 8,000 Mercenaries (Primarily in Orsinium)
  • 300 Imperial Warships (Destroyed)

Current Reacheon Strength
  • 40,000 Knights and Levies
  • 10,000 Battlemages
  • 1,000 Mercinaries
  • 90 Warships (Destroyed)

Current Nordic Strength
  • 20,000 Nordic Housecarls
  • 3,000 Battlemages
  • 10,000 Mercenaries
  • 200 Warships

Current Valyarian Strength
  • 45,000 Valyaar Soldiers
  • 15,000 Battlemages
  • 0 Mercenaries
  • 350 Warships (Destroyed)

Current Pandoran Strength
  • 20,000 Aduran Soldiers
  • 5,000 Battlemages
  • 9,000 Mercenaries
  • 60 Warships

Current Akounate Strength
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown

Summary of Current Major Events

-->The Emperor of the Ashen Empire has died mysteriously on the Valyarian Isle of Alistra

-->A large fleet of foreign ships prevents travel in or out of Alistra. An Imperial fleet seven hundred strong was sent to destroy it but was instead smashed at the Battle of the Fiery Straits.

-->The Princess Asoka, wife to Prince Ruven, has gone missing in Isnhrion and is assumed dead.

-->Dread Mages coming out of the Undercity have laid waste to the Ruby District. Forces under Potentate Lhoris were able to drive them back with minor casualties.

-->Prince Julek and Ruven fought each other in the Proving in Isnhrion for the Ember Throne. Each put up a good fight, but Julek eventually emerged victorious to be crowned Emperor of Eroris. Ruven, having fallen into the Leap of Ryenar was presumed dead.

—>Duke Heremond Carcaster led his forces to victory against the Nymerians under Count Wymar Wakefield in the Battle of Masons Crest. The united forces of High Rock and Atlas, subsequently marched together to face Cedric Gardener of Lenora.

-->After a crushing defeat at the Battle of High Rock, Heremond Carcaster retreated within his castle to discover the Prince Ruven Ashen alive and crippled. Employing a series of subterranean tunnels to break through the siege lines, he and Ruven convince King Wilking Taranor of Summerset to betray Cedric Gardener defeating him in the following battle. Now - combined - Ruven Ashen, Heremond Carcaster, and Wilking Taranor march towards Isnhrion to remove Emperor Julek.
Last edited by Everhall on Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:26 am, edited 13 times in total.

Everhall
Senator

Rumors

As always in a world as large as Eroris, there are bound to be different... vocations for those looking to find them. You may have heard of the rumor in a tavern, or around the city at night, but it makes no matter. The rumor persists in your head, driving you to go seek it out.

The Arc of Accokh

When it comes to rumors, there always happens to be one of the mystical Ark of Pyrene somewhere among them. This time a sailor claims that, while he was in Accokh, he laid eyes of the Ark itself, hidden in the ruins of the Al-Tireth in Accokh where the Ren capital used to be. Hearing of this, a wealthy merchant from Solitude by the name of Martin Pendragon has sent a request to any mercenary willing to delve into the deep of Accokh several thousand Ashens in return for the Ark's safe return. IF it even exists that is.

Pirates of the Serpent Sea

That shady guy always sitting by the dockside approached you one day with promises of riches, fame, and glory depending on which one you want first. Apparently, a few of his "Associates" are in need of a helping hand near the isle of Zuyhq in the Serpent Sea. Something about ships? Gold? You don't listen much to his prattle. Then again, you could always use some extra gold.
Heist of the Century

Being a thief in the middle of a sea of other thieves is almost never a good thing. They steal things before you get to steal them, fence them off before you can, and even become rich before you become rich! Well not anymore! Work has passed around your local thieves guild that a wealthy investor of the Pendragon Trading Company in Lenora has received a major shipment of Ashens and Jewels from her friends down in Solitude. Apparently, she's keeping these profits in her own personal bank vault until she can get a caravan over to Atlas to pick up a shipment of weapons and silver. Perhaps it would be good to relieve her of those jewels and redistribute them to yourself?

Wolf of Wolfhelm

You're sitting in the middle of a tavern in the north drinking to your hearts delight when some of the Jarl's soldiers burst through the door and proclaim that there's a werewolf on the loose near Wolfhelm. Apparently the bastard's started building up a pack in Tanner's Crossing, an old bandit fort near the city, and the Jarl is offering 1,000 Silver Kings for his head. Who knows, maybe you could get that reward... but without getting bit? That remains to be seen.

Character Roster

Character NameGenderRaceClassPlayer
Prince Ruven AshenMaleMayaarSpellswordEverhall
Prince Julek AshenMaleMayaarNightbladeEverhall
AvariceMaleReachmanBardEverhall
Heremond CarcasterMaleReachmanKnightIthalian Empire
Everild CarcasterFemaleReachmanMageIthalian Empire
Baldric CarcasterMaleReachmanWarriorIthalian Empire
Mettius ClementMaleValyaarCrusaderTayner
Jarl Sorli Grimrson of the Hrafn ClanMaleNordBarbarianKuhlfros
Edmyn BlacktydeMaleReachmanKnightWulf Da Guy
Wulfric BlacktydeMaleReachmanSpellswordWulf Da Guy
Kyrenic ‘Kyr’ OlafirMaleReachmanLorekeeperShadowwell
Lerexus CoronicusMaleReachmanSpellswordAlbertae
SinnweldFemaleReachmanMageSpindle
Hankir Oreldon "The Stonebreaker"MaleNordWarriorArengin Union
Adria OreldonFemaleNord/MayaarIn TrainingArengin Union
Last edited by Everhall on Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:33 pm, edited 34 times in total.

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:31 am

Prince Ruven Eroan Ashen

Race: Mayaar (High Elf)

Gender/Sex: Male

Appearance:
  • Prince Ruven looks much like his father, the late Emperor Azelian, and is tall, at a height of 6' 4", and fair skinned. His hair is platinum colored and hangs, at its longest, to the small of his back when not braided for official business. Unlike his father, he has eyes of gold and green and his body is considered lean and muscular.

Class: Spellsword

Equipment:
Skills:
  • Prince Ruven is one of the most skilled swords fighters in Eroris. He has been trained in martial arts by his excellent tutors, and can easily hold his own against three experts.
  • Though not as persuasive or manipulative as his brother, Ruven is still quite the negotiator, though sometimes his rage can cloud his judgement on matters.
  • Ruven is athletic and well-built, and thus this has allowed him to perform a degree above most elves.
Weaknesses:
  • Ruven's lack of co-operation with many of his colleges has led some to believe that the Prince simply does not care about others when this is simply a scar of his complicated past with his brother, Julek.
  • The conflict between Ruven and his brother has lent itself to embarrass the Prince in some respects of his public life, mostly due to Ruven's tendency not to think things through when confronting his brother.
  • He has an inability to use the Sight (magic) due to the complex emotions that surround his past. Any magic that he has performed has been volatile and dangerous.
Bio:
Ruven Eroan Ashen was born the first son of the Emperor Azelian the Great and his wife Empress Selene on the 5th of Dawn (1) 4E 831. The birth of the first royal prince promoted a month of celebration throughout the Empire, as the Ashen line was once again secure. This jubilation soon turned to terror when in the year 4E 832, the Grey Plague began. Starting as one man, no, his whole family dying from a mysterious illness in Frosthold, the plague quickly spread to the point that the whole continent was effected before Ruven uttered his first tiny cough. The realm feared for the boy's longevity, and soon it seemed that the young heir would perish. However... to reasons unknown to most, Ruven happened to survive this bout of deadly plague leaving some to whisper that Emperor Azelian's new mystress, a woman named Almalexia, had something to do with it. They had met each other mysteriously, and, by the time Ruven was beginning to recover, this Almalexia had a rapidly growing bump: Prince Julek. Azelian took Amalexia as his second wife not soon after this was revealed, much to the displeasure of Empress Selene, and when their child was born, they named him Julek after Azelian's old mentor. What happened next between the Emperor and his second wife is unknown to all. What is known is the result: he executed her. And the people present that day were bound for a horrifying sight. Ruven didn't and still doesn't know about much of the tale behind his brother's mother, and for a time both brothers were able to get along relatively well. This semblance of tranquility, however, was shattered when in the year 4E 839 Ruven, Julek and the rest of their family went on a trip to a summer palace away from Isnhrion and Empress Selene didn't return. Ruven would never forget what his brother did that day, and that was the first time he had ever wanted to kill him. The cascade of hate, fear, and anguish of that day would scar Ruven forever, and would be the drive that drove him to succeed.
Once he came of age in 4E 851, Ruven immediately joined the Legion in order to explore the Empire that he was destined to rule. It was during these years that Ruven was the happiest, serving along with his brothers in arms in conflicts from Orsinium to Valyaria. It was while he was in Valyaria that he met the love of his life: Asoka. They had met while the Legion was in aid of her mother, a minor noblewoman in Onyx, and they quickly became madly in love with each other. At first, Asoka's mother denied that she was a suitable match for the Prince, but, after months of convincing, she agreed and Ruven and Asoka were engaged in 4E 873. It was during their wedding in the summer of that year that Ruven's age old rivalry with Julek reasserted itself. They got into a heated argument, reopening wounds Ruven though were long closed, and soon this argument turned into a brawl, and one would have killed the other if it were not for the timely intervention of Emperor Azelian. Julek angrily stormed out of the capital in the aftermath of the fight, and Ruven would not see his brother again for twenty-eight years.
Ruven continued to live, unabated with his wife in the capital, taking occasional tours of the Empire together before once again returning home. One day, however, Ruven and his father had a conversation just before he was set out to Alista to deal with some pirates, this conversation would reverberate through the mind of the Prince for days, and would become all the more terrifying once a small white hawk landed in Isnhrion.

RP Sample: BITCH I WROTE THIS SHIT

Personality: Ruven tries to be as honorable as he can in a world of cutthroats and violence. He is fiercely loyal to the people he loves because he fears he could lose them much like he lost his mother. The conflict between himself and Julek has made Ruven prone to anger and argumentative when it comes to some issues which can sometimes lead him to rash decision making.

Likes: Asoka, His Mother, Ash Hopper Stew, The Empire, Valyaria, Lhoris (His Mentor), His Father (Somewhat), Isnhrion

Dislikes: Julek, His Father (Somewhat), The Orcs, Corrupt Officials, incompetence, Talking About His Past, Thinking About his Past

Voice: Matthew Broderick (Lion King)

Theme Song: Here
The PIE! - Don't Remove; For Tracking

Prince Julek Alaro Ashen

Race: Mayaar (High Elf)

Gender/Sex: Male

Appearance:
  • Prince Julek has often been described as looking almost too similar to his brother Ruven. The main difference most courtiers use to differentiate them is their eye color, green with a hint of gold for Ruven, and red with a hint of grey for Julek. Other than that, Julek has often been said to be the more lean of the two brothers, putting this to great use in his acrobatic skill

Class: Nightblade

Equipment:

Skills:
  • Julek is incredibly skillful when it comes to the use of his dual blades. His journeys during the later part of the 9th Century has helped him in a valuable way in achieving this.
  • Psionics and Elemental Magic is a great skill of his and it is even more astounding because he acquired this skill outside of any magical school
  • When it comes to flexibility and acrobatics there is none more talented than Julek. In battle he is able to rapidly outmaneuver and jump over the heads of his enemy in a brilliant display of his skill before leaving their severed head for the vultures.
  • Julek is quite intelligent and is able to quickly in a matter of minutes formulate strategy and tactics to take down his enemies.
  • Due to this intelligence he is known for his honied words, words of which he can spin webs of lies and promises to bring otherwise fervent enemies to his side.

Weaknesses:
  • Julek cannot understand people. He really cannot. He feels that some of the things that normal people would consider essential to their humanity and moral compass are quite frankly stupid.
  • His emotions regarding his complicated past. While he may hide it under a mask of condescension and intelligence, it is something a person who knows him can rapidly exploit to their advantage of breaking Julek's normal cool and collected thoughts.

Bio:
Prince Julek Alaro Ashen was born on the 13th of Dusk (12) 4E 833 as the second son to the Emperor Azelian the Great and Empress Almalexia. Julek's birth was surrounded by a wave of fury and dismay from court of Isnhrion as he represented the stain of the Emperor's infidelity. He had been conceived while Almalexia and Azelian were still unmarried, and, even though they latter wed during the pregnancy, the stigma of the conditions of Julek's conception and birth remained with him as his grew up. With his mother being executed while he was still young, Julek grew up largely without a mother. Be began to act strangely, taking pleasure in the suffering of others, and even killing small animals that were found in the Palace Gardens. He often bullied his older brother, even though he was older than him, and his relationship with his father was strained. The only person, however, that Julek didn't hate among his family was his step-mother, Empress Selene. Even though he was the result of his husband's infidelities, she cared for the boy just as much as she cared for her own son, Ruven. Whenever he did something wrong near his father, a beating was what he would expect, whenever he did something near his step-mother, there were no beatings, only sad disappointment. Soon Julek stopped with his violent tendencies; he a Ruven got along well, and it was soon announced after he had turned four that the Ashen family would be spending the winter down on the warm coast of the Kurdaruth Ocean to get away from the court intrigue of Isnhrion. This was when everything went wrong.
"I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to!" Julek had tried to say, but no one believed him. His step-mother, the person who was the only one who truly cared for him was dead, and they all blamed him. Julek and Ruven began to openly hate each other again, and the young prince could barely mean the hate-filled eyes of his father. He ran away from home multiple times during those early days when he was still a child, and it was during those times that he began to slowly realize his purpose, his place in things. Though it would take another twenty years for him to truly understand. Once he reached the age of majority, it was discovered that Julek bore quite the talent for magic, almost too much of a talent. There were wishers he had inherited much of the power of his late mother, but the Emperor Azelian quickly put an end to the rumors. Julek set out on a soul searching journey, one of which he quickly learned the truly cruel nature of the world. It was also during this journey that more of his skills began to assert themselves. He became a master of stealth, magic, and acrobatics, and had soon made a name for himself as one of the most skilled swordsmen on the continent. It was in 4E 873, however, that his conflict with his brother reasserted itself.
When Julek had first heard that his brother had become engaged and was to me married in the summer of 4E 873, he initially did not want to attend the celebration. Suddenly, however, it seemed as if a certain presence came to change the Prince's mind. Against his better judgment, he attended the wedding of his brother, and they immediately began to argue. This argument turned into a brawl, and soon Julek stormed out of the capital dealing with the compounding anger within him. It was during this second journey across Eroris that Julek finally understood the purpose that he had in life, and the steps that he needed to take that would lead him to Isnhrion as a white hawk flew towards the capital.

RP Sample: BITCH I WROTE THIS SHIT

Personality: Julek is perhaps one of the most condescending people that you could ever meet, but this is well earned. He's cold in most situations when it comes to emotions that he cannot possibly understand due to his position. If a man falls and breaks his leg before him, instead of helping the man, Julek would choose to berate him for so carelessly losing his balance enough to break one of his own limbs. This hard exterior, however, hides the deeper feelings within Julek that he had kept locked away through all the strife in his life. He doesn't want to do the things he does, but he knows he has no other choice.

Likes: Hard Lessons, War, Violence, Himself, His Step-Mother, Ruven, Fighting, Political Intrigue, When he wins

Dislikes: Emperor Azelian, His Purpose, Ruven, stupidity, The Wise Council, Corrupt Officials, Incompetence, Weakness

Voice: Tom Hiddleston

Theme Song: Here
The PIE! - Don't Remove; For Tracking
Last edited by Everhall on Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ithalian Empire » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:40 am

Looks like I am first than.
Eat ,Drink, and be mary, for tomorrow we die.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The poster licks five public door handles a day to compare there taste.

Ormata
Senator

Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:41 am

Huh. I tag, if anything because these intro posts are interesting.

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:42 am

Ormata wrote:Huh. I tag, if anything because these intro posts are interesting.
Ithalian Empire wrote:Looks like I am first than.

Thou hath fallen into my trap

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:43 am

Everhall wrote:
Ormata wrote:Huh. I tag, if anything because these intro posts are interesting.
Ithalian Empire wrote:Looks like I am first than.

Thou hath fallen into my trap

Damn.

Well anyway, time to work on that app.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:46 am

Ding Dong, package for Everhall

*its a tag in a box*
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:48 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:Ding Dong, package for Everhall

*its a tag in a box*

Not again!

*mumbles*

I thought I told em to stop sending me em' tags!

Welcome to the RP!

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:10 pm

Here we go!
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:16 pm

Everhall wrote:And now, we have a discord

Alright! Do youhave a link?
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Wulf Da Guy
Attaché

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Wulf Da Guy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Second time the charm! Eraus' new account here

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:
Everhall wrote:And now, we have a discord

Alright! Do youhave a link?

It's in the second post of the RP

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Wulf Da Guy wrote:Second time the charm! Eraus' new account here

Why would you need a new account?

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Well hello there.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:32 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness wrote:Well hello there.

It seems that I have caught a Dutchman. And an armed one at that.

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:46 pm

In the meantime, I'll work on my third application while everyone else can fimilarize themselves with the lore. Speaking of Lore, which prince would you support: Ruven or Julek?

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Everhall wrote:In the meantime, I'll work on my third application while everyone else can fimilarize themselves with the lore. Speaking of Lore, which prince would you support: Ruven or Julek?

I may end up sending some members of my house to each prince to judge there character before picking a side.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Ithalian Empire wrote:
Everhall wrote:In the meantime, I'll work on my third application while everyone else can fimilarize themselves with the lore. Speaking of Lore, which prince would you support: Ruven or Julek?

I may end up sending some members of my house to each prince to judge there character before picking a side.

Yeah, after the news reaches the capital, you know what obviously will happen: Julek will challenge Ruven for the throne like the Trial allows him too.

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 pm

Everhall wrote:
Ithalian Empire wrote:

Yeah, after the news reaches the capital, you know what obviously will happen: Julek will challenge Ruven for the throne like the Trial allows him too.

So no one knows that the Emperor is dead than?
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Ithalian Empire wrote:
Everhall wrote:Yeah, after the news reaches the capital, you know what obviously will happen: Julek will challenge Ruven for the throne like the Trial allows him too.

I mean everyone is about to find it in the first post. That hawk will arrive and the new will be spread across the Empire.

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:07 pm

Everhall wrote:
Ithalian Empire wrote:

I mean everyone is about to find it in the first post. That hawk will arrive and the new will be spread across the Empire.

I see. Well, almost done with my app.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:15 pm

I will have to get familiar with the lore first, haha!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse